Author Topic: Wedding Prep  (Read 1075 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Wedding Prep
« on: July 14, 2023, 11:33:06 PM »
NRP: I want to apologize for this past month and some. I have been studying for my big test which took a lot of me and it happened finally on Thursday. It Took a lot of me so now that it’s done I can focus on doing segments again and building stuff up. This rp coulda been better but I will be building stuff up going forward. Sorry to all

July 10th
Rome, Italy

Wrestling wise things haven’t been going in the way that Dawn Warren had imagined them going. The younger sister of Teddy Warren had slipped off of her game in dropping a big match to Kayla Richards but honestly none of that mattered because there were other things going on with her. A few weeks ago on June 30th she had married the woman of her dreams. Dawn had married Melissa Chavez aboard the Sun Princess. However it was kept to be a very private affair between the two of them because she didn’t want to take any attention away from Melissa and Goth. Dawn had planned for her and Melissa to have a big celebration to showcase her wedding and Rome seemed like the perfect place to do so. Now the two of them were going to showcase their love for all of the public to see. They had rented out this nice waterside Villa. Dawn smiled as she was in her wedding dress and she was joined together by her maid of honor, her former sister in law Kate Steele. The purple haired beauty just sighed as she looked away from the bride. Dawn just crossed her arms as she glances back at Kate.

“What’s going on Katey-Kins… Today is my big day and I don’t really need you sighing…”

Kate just shakes her head as she shrugs her shoulders.

“I know and I really don’t want to be a big party pooper. It’s just that I don’t know if I can go through with this wedding. I know you want me to be the Maid of Honor and I respect that. I would do anything for you it’s just I never expected for my Dawn to want to get an annulment. I put in over a year to our relationship and it’s like it never happened. That’s not how I want to feel and I feel I deserve better…”

Dawn just paces around as she looks deeper into Kate’s eyes as she crosses her arms in return.

“Look you can’t just give up. There’s plenty of fish out in the sea and I know things are going to turn around for you. You just need to think positively and focus on yourself. To be honest maybe you rushed into the relationship with Dawn Lohan. You never really got over the divorce to my brother and I think it’s still affecting you…”

Kate doesn’t seem much as she just shrugs her shoulders in return.

“It’s whatever I know I shouldn’t let this bother me but I just feel completely alone, and now io have to take part in your wedding even though my own life seems to be a big mess. I just want to do my best to feel happy for you especially because you have a special connection with Melissa. The way the two of you are is a relationship that I could only dream about. I remember when I was your age and I was so deeply in love with my Teddy…”

Kate thinks about the old days and it isn’t that long until we can see Dawn’s brother Teddy walking into the scene. Teddy smiles as he hugs his sister tightly as he smirks at her.

“You ready for your big day sis?!, I can’t wait to give you away… This is going to be the happiest day in your entire life and I can’t wait to have an up close view of everything unfolding. You deserve moments like this and I can’t wait for the reception because that is where things are going to get really exciting…”

Dawn raises her eyes in return.

“What do you mean exciting what do you have in mind for the big reception?!”

Kate just folds her arms as she looks back at her former husband as he continues to speak excitedly.

“Well seeing as my baby sister is going to marry one Chavez I figured at the reception I would drop down to one knee and pop the question to her older sister. Michelle is my everything, she is pregnant with my child and I might as well tell her that I want to spend forever with her. It would be so cool to see one set of siblings marry another right?! When she says yes this is going to be my storybook fairy tale ending…”

Kate just listens to her ex-husband talk and she can’t help but run away holding her face in tears. Dawn looks over at her former sister in law as she just sighs in return as she looks back at her brother.

“You are a stupid big dumb jerk. You do know that right?!”

Teddy stands there dumbfounded as he shrugs his shoulders.

“Wait what did I do?!”

user posted image

user posted image