Author Topic: ANOTHER CHANCE TO MOVE UP IN MIXED TAG TEAM DIVISION  (Read 1063 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
ANOTHER CHANCE TO MOVE UP IN MIXED TAG TEAM DIVISION
« on: July 14, 2023, 04:56:28 PM »
ANOTHER CHANCE TO MOVE UP IN THE MIXED TAG TEAM DIVISION

Narrator:  I spoke with Bill Barnhart before I came on camera and he informed me that he and Bea are confident to win their Mixed Tag Team match at Climax Control 366 and move up in the rankings for that Division.

IN ROME, ITALY

The scene switches from the Narrator to a shot of Bill Barnhart walking down the street in Rome, Italy. It is obvious he is not with Bea on her clothes shopping trip and we are well informed by Bill that he doesn’t really care for going to stores to shop for clothing for women so that explains why Bill is taking in the normal tourist attraction items instead of shopping with Bea. The camera person assigned to Bill keeps in a good spot to take in all that Bill says and does during this airing.

Bill:  Bea always tells me she enjoys having an assigned camera person to air all that we say and do to prevent people lying about us and spreading rumors. You know the type of wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling we are talking about. They haven’t anything about themselves worth a damn to present to the viewers so they make stuff up. Yeah I’m including Helluva Bottom Carter and Ariana Angelos in that group. I included them in that group as we are facing Carter and Angelos, TEAM GO, in a Mixed Tag Team match at Climax Control 366 on Sunday, July 16, 2023. The winner of our match moves up a notch in the rankings for the Mixed Tag Team Championship and of course the loser of our match gets moved down a notch in the rankings for the Mixed Tag Team Championship.

Bill continues walking and he sees the Colosseum which is a fascinating place as this venue used to be used for brutal and violent battles to entertain the crowds. The camera person follows Bill into the Colosseum where he looks down into the arena.

AT THE COLISSEUM IN ROME

Bill:  Wow! The Colosseum in Rome, Italy. This is a place where many competitions were held. Some of them were nothing more than throwing prisoners to Lions or other violent creatures so that the fans could enjoy watching humans getting the crap kicked out of them. I guess an comparison could be made that wrestling fans today are like those in Roma would cheat the fact that people were getting seriously hurt or killed.

Bill glances into the camera then he returns his look down into the Colosseum.

Bill:  On Sunday me and Bea step into the wrestling ring against the Mixed Tag Team of Helluva Bottom Carter and Ariana Angelos. This match is not like those that took place in ancient Rome where people were used as fodder to rile up the animals to attack them. It is more like the Gladiators who participated in events here but without the final result being that someone ended up dead. The problem back then was they often took people off the streets to have them face off against a trained and seasoned Gladiator. Of course those battles normally ended up with the novice or rookie getting killed or badly injured. In our match, though, the winner of our match gets bumped up in the rankings for the Mixed Tag Team Championship while the loser gets dropped down a notch or two. Yes the fans at our Wrestling Event will want to see bruises, cuts, blood, and violence, but they have to understand this is a wrestling event, with rules both reams must abide by or they get Disqualified, not a Gladiator fight to the death thing like what often took place here in the Colosseum.

Bill glares into the camera and snarls.

Bill:  Unlike our opponents, Helluva Bottom Carter and Ariana Angelos, Bea and I are happy to be assigned to this match. . .happy to have a shot at moving up in the Mixed Tag Team Division. . .and we are going to win our match. While me and Bea are happy and smile and laugh and enjoy life, our opponents seem to want to crawl around in cow patties and dirty themselves instead of looking at the opportunity they have been put into. I guess those two haven’t yet learned that moaning, crying, hurling insults, and making threats, is not what wins wrestling matches. But if you look at the Roster in Sin City Wrestling you can easily tell that about half the wrestlers refuse to accept losses they have and spend all their energy and time blaming others for their losses that they caused due to their incompetence in the wrestling ring.

Bill lets out a roaring laugh before leaving the Colosseum and returning to walk around the streets in this area.

WHAT DO I CARE ABOUT?

Bill:  People often ask me what I honestly care about. I care about my family. I care about the United States where I live. I care about my neighborhood, And I care about Sin City Wrestling and the rules and regulations that pertain to the sport of wrestling and those wrestling federations who hire people to perform in wrestling matches. Respect and honor are very important items to me. Apparently, though, with Helluva Bottom Carter as one of our opponents on Sunday, in a Mixed Tag Team match to see which team moves up in the rankings and which team moves down in the rankings, the concept of respect and honor pretty much gets flushed down the toilet. How can we expect honor and respect from Carter and Angelos when both of them lie, cheat, steal, threaten, and overall treat others like they are worthless? You answer that question for yourselves. My answer is that people who refuse to give respect to others who always disrespect others? There’s your answer so deal with it.

Bill receives a call from Bea so he answers his cell phone. After a short conversation he ends the call and returns to speaking into the camera.

Bill:  That was Bea calling. She is finished with her shopping trip and she has returned to our hotel. I am going to return to the hotel and then me and Bea will go out for a really nice dinner.

Bill turns and starts to walk back to his hotel. When he arrives at the front of the hotel he offers closing comments while the camera person remains focused on him.

CLOSING COMMENTS

Bill:  Carter I don’t think you understand what you got yourself, and Ariana, into by accepting this match with me and Bea. Yes I realize that we’ve had two matches against each other and you won both of them by pinfall. I don’t whine, moan, bitch, and complain due to having lost those two matches to you. I accept what happened and move on. However, Carter, you and Ariana are so arrogant, stupid, and rude, that you cannot see what you are facing in our match. You are entitled to complain that me and Bea are being mean to you, rude to you, insulting to you, and a hundred and one other items you want to say that we are doing, but the bottom line is that your meanness, your rudeness, and your insults, are the things making me and Bea want to beat you down so hard that both of you will consider retiring from wrestling so you won’t continue to get hurt by opponents you demean and insult.

Bill turns and enters the front door of the hotel stopping just long enough to throw more closing comments to the viewers.

Bill:  Carter. . .anything that happens to you and Ariana is the fault of both of you. Me and Bea have been honest, nice, polite, and happy about being in the sport of wrestling, while you two spend the majority of your time trying to ruin the happiness of everyone else on the Sin City Wrestling Roster. The bullshit stops immediately. If you two want to bring your bullshit to our match then go ahead and do so. We will stop your bullshit and shove it down your throats! We will teach you that nobody has a right to lie, cheat, obtain interference, or use foreign objects or attacks from others, against their opponents. You have been warned and if you two ignore our warnings then whatever happens to you is YOUR fault and not the fault of myself and Bea. See you two on Sunday!

Bill turns away from the camera and walks into the hotel and he disappears around a corner. The camera person cuts their camera feed and the Network returns to regularly scheduled programming for this time slot.