Author Topic: ANOTHER MIXED TAG TEAM QUALIFIER MATCH  (Read 1105 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
ANOTHER MIXED TAG TEAM QUALIFIER MATCH
« on: July 14, 2023, 02:46:23 PM »
MIXED TAG TEAM SHOT AGAIN

Narrator:  I spoke with Bea Barnhart recently and she told me she is surprised, and pleased, to have another shot to move up in the Mixed Tag Team rankings and she is confident her team can move up in the rankings.

BEA SHOPPING IN ROME, ITALY

The scene switches from the Narrator to a shot of Bea Barnhart walking the streets of Rome, Italy. We notice that today Bea is wearing a different type of outfit then we are used to seeing her wearing. Today she is wearing a nice flower print dress and she is wearing nice shoes that are easy to walk in rather than wearing heels. We notice the absence of Bill Barnhart so we assume he must be involved in another adventure. It appears Bea is taking full advantage of shopping in Rome as we can see her carrying several bags from the stores where she purchased items already. The camera person assigned to Bea walks up, introduces themself to her, and they inform her they are assigned to follow her and air what she is doing and saying. Bea flashes a sweet smile into the camera and then she continues on her shopping trip with the camera person keeping their camera focused on her.

Bea:  It is always nice to have an assigned camera person to catch all that I say and do. That prevents morons, like Ariana Angelos and Helluva Bottom Carter, of TEAM GO, who are our opponents in a Mixed Tag Team match at Climax Control 366 on Sunday, July 16, 2023. The winner of our match will move up a notch in the rankings for the Mixed Tag Team Championship and of course the loser of our match will move down a notch in the rankings for the Mixed Tag Team Championship. And before rumors start flying around from others in Sin City Wrestling the reason Bill is not shopping with me right now is that he is a typical male who doesn’t like going shopping when their wife is shopping for clothing and shoes. Bill decided to take in other attractions here in Rome while I shop.

Bea looks into the camera and flashes a smile then she continues walking down the street looking into businesses she may wish to go in to see what they have. Finding a nice store Bea walks in and starts browsing. Bea comes to a section of the store where dresses are located and she spots a really nice light blue dress.

Bea:  Wow! I have been looking for a new light blue dress I can wear when serving at Bill’s Manager and this one would be great. I need to see if they have one in my size since I don’t like to do the dress altering thing.

Bea finds a person to assist her and the person is extremely helpful. They go into the back room and come out with several of the light blue dresses so Bea can determine if one of them is her fit. After trying them on Bea finds one that is a perfect fit. Bea pays for her purchase and thanks the person for assisting her then she leaves the store and continues her walk.

Bea:  I’m glad I found a nice light blue dress to use when serving as Bill’s Manager as I’ve been wearing the previous one for some time now. I feel like taking a break from shopping for a bit so if the camera person would please follow me to a café I will get something to eat and drink and continue my comments.

TAKING A BREAK FROM SHOPPING

Bea enters a small café and she sees a great selection of food and coffee items. She selects the items she wants and then takes a seat at a table. After a short time the café worker brings her selections and Bea partakes of them while commenting on her upcoming Mixed Tag Team match.

COMPARISONS

Bea:  Ariana. . .Ariana. . .Ariana. . .there are so many differences between us but I don’t have the time to talk about every difference or we would be here for days. Therefore I will highlight a few of them for the benefit of you and the fans. To be fair I will state that you have been fairly successful in the sport of wrestling and that is duly noted. However where you lack is in the area of taking responsibility for not only your successes but your failures.

Bea eats and drinks a bit more then she continues with her comments.

Bea:  I will start with comments concerning myself and then give comparisons concerning you. I enter every wrestling match I am assigned to with a positive attitude and confidence and whether I win or lose the match I am positive and I don’t spend all my energy trying to blame everyone else for my losses. Stand me up next to you Ariana and even a blind deaf person can see and hear the differences between us. You go into every match you are assigned to with an arrogant attitude and you spend the majority of you time hurling insults at your opponents. If you win you continue hurling insults at your opponents. If you lose you hurl insults and accusations at your opponents claiming they cheated you out of the win. I suppose people like you are not capable of accepting that they are not the best wrestler in the Federation and that all wrestlers win and lose matches. But, Ariana, to constantly accuse opponents of cheating you out of a win goes beyond pathetic. If you are not able to accept the losses you take then I suggest you get out of the sport of wrestling. I am tired of hearing your whining, complaining, moaning, and crying, every time you don’t measure up and you lose a match. If you cannot remain positive in both wins and losses then please get the hell out of the sport of wrestling.

Bea finishes her food items and gets up from the table to leave the café. She takes time to thank the workers at the café for their service. Bea then walks out of the café and starts walking down the street in the direction where her hotel is located.

MIXED TAG TEAM MATCH TO MOVE UP OR TO MOVE DOWN IN THE RANKINGS

Bea:  Oh, Ariana, it is people like you who spew forth hate and accusations that cause others to watch to beat you down and destroy you. For now please put your accusations, threats, and blaming others for your incompetence, to the side. When we get into our Mixed Tag Team match on Sunday the winning team moves up in the rankings and the losing team gets knocked down a notch or two. The winning team is that of myself and my husband Bill. I won’t go into what Bill plans on doing against Carter as I am focusing on you as I am not in the match against Carter. . .I am in this match against you.

Bea comes to an intersection and she turns right to head to her hotel.

Bea:  Ariana you are free to talk all the smack, crap, bullshit, and lies, that you want to leading up to our match. Talk is cheap and you prove that on a daily basis. Remember that when the guys tag out it comes down to you and me and I will not go easy on you. While I am beating you down then you try to escape me by attempting a tag to Carter I will block you and drag your ass back to the center of the ring and continue beating you down. Of course this will result in what we often see in Mixed Tag Team matches and that is when the partner of our opponents is getting the crap beat out of them their partner will illegally enter the ring in violation of the rules. I hope we have a Referee who will immediately disqualify your team and our team wins the match.

Bea grins a huge grin and gives a thumbs up into the camera.

Bea:  When that happens I can already imagine all the lies and accusations claiming we cheated you out of a win when, in face, you and Carter caused your team to lose. No, Ariana, I don’t care if you are sad, or upset, or pissed off, when our team wins our match. No, Ariana, I don’t care how much in the way of lies and accusations you hurl our direction because our win is forever logged in the record books as a win and your team’s loss is forever logged into the record books as a loss. If you are having a major issue accepting losses in the sport of wrestling then please do us all a favor and retire from the sport of wrestling so we no longer have to listed to your crap.

AT THE HOTEL

Bea arrives at the front of her hotel. Since the hotel is on a main street there are many people walking along the sidewalk and there are many street vendors. Bea scans the vendors to see if she may want to purchase something. Bea then informs the camera person that she will make closing comments before returning to her room.

Bea:  So, Ariana, I would like to explain to you that. . .

Bea is interrupted by many of the people walking along the sidewalk. Bea decides to pause her comments and see what the issue is and the camera person makes sure they get a shot of what is taking place. For the sake of the viewers when the people involved are not speaking English a translation of what they are saying will be displayed on the screen.

The first thing we see is a mother and young daughter, with the daughter maybe around 10 years of age, passing one of the street vendors who is selling candy and soda. The camera person catches this interaction for us to see.

Young Daughter:  Mother! I demand you buy candy and soda for me!

Mother:  I am sorry, daughter, but the money I have in my purse is for us to pay bills but not to buy candy and soda.

Young Daughter:  The other parents bought candy and soda for their children so you have to buy that for me also!

Mother:  I wish I could give you want you want but the money I have is for the items we need. If we waste money on wants instead of needs then we will not have enough money to purchase stuff such as food and the bills for our home.

The young daughter drops to the sidewalk and she goes into a very animated and jerky tantrum that makes her look like the possessed girl from the movie THE EXORCIST. The mother finally grabs her young daughter and carries her off and down the street. The camera returns to focus on Bea.

Bea:  Holy crap! Damn, Ariana, that’s how disgusting brats like you become more disgusting as you grow older! That tantrum by that young girl reminds me of all the tantrums you have had here in Sin City Wrestling whenever you don’t perform well and lose a match. You try to blame others rather than accept the blame for your actions. That’s the crap you pull every event in Sin City Wrestling when you lose a match. You always make it someone else’s fault for your loss than your incompetent wrestling abilities.

Bea shakes her head in amazement that people can be evil disgusting brats as children and then take that evil disgusting brat attitude into their adult lives as Ariana has done. As Bea starts to turn around to enter the hotel she hears screeching of tires in the street as two cars slam on their brakes to prevent an accident. Since Bea had now turned completely around from viewing the street she saw what happened and the camera got a shot of it also. What happened is that a man in his car was attempting to park in an open parking space when another car, driven by an asshole who feels he is entitled to stuff, swerved into the open parking space nearly hitting the driver who was legally entitled to that parking spot.

Man Number One:  Excuse me but I was already pulling into that parking spot when you cut me off and took the parking spot from me. I would like to ask you to please move your car.

Man Number Two:  F*ck you! I saw the open parking spot and I took it. You were stopped in the street so whoever gets to the parking spot first is entitled to it!

Man Number One:  I am sorry you feel that way but I did pull up just past this parking spot so that I could back into it. I am sorry you cannot understand logic but I will ask you again to please move your car so I can park.

The argument continues until a Police Officer drives up. He talks with people in the crowd and everyone tells him the driver who took the spot was in the wrong and that the other drive who is asking him to move his car had the legal right to the parking spot as he was attempting to park when the other driver cut him off. When the Police Officer demands the second driver move his car an argument breaks out and the man tries to attack the Police Officer so the Police Officer arrests him and calls for a tow truck to tow the man’s car away. After the man is hauled off to the Police Department and his car is towed away the first driver legally takes possession of the parking spot. As the crowd cheers for the man who had the legal right to the parking spot Bea turns around and walks into the lobby of her hotel followed by the camera person.

CLOSING COMMENTS

Bea:  Ariana the two incidents in front of the hotel, with the Mother and young daughter, and the incident of the jerk trying to steal a parking spot from another drive, are the perfect descriptions of you. Please allow me to enlighten you. I’m in the sport of wrestling as I enjoy the sport. Although I enjoy the sport of wrestling I don’t enjoy moron, jerk, asshole wrestlers, like you who seem to enjoy spreading lies and false accusations. I obviously cannot change the way you are but I can legally beat you down and win our match within the rules of our match. And before you get in front of the camera and brag about how many times you have defeated me in the wrestling ring let me throw the truth out there. WE HAVE NOT HAD A MATCH AGAINST EACH OTHER YET unless you want to count one of your drug-induced hallucinations where the drugs caused you to see a match that never happened.

Bea rolls her eyes and gives a hearty laugh.

Bea:  I base my happiness on the fact that I have proven myself in the wrestling ring and that I accept wins and losses without complaining when I lose or bragging when I win. I don’t need to be a foul mouth, crap spewing, lying piece of shit like you, to be successful and enjoy my wrestling career in Sin City Wrestling. Ariana I thank you for listening to my comments even though you will ignore everything I said and still be an accusing little bitch who cannot accept the truth. Whether you willingly accept the truth or not on this coming Sunday, when our Mixed Tag Team legally defeats your Mixed Tag Team, then the truth will kick you in the stomach, punch you in the face, and cause you to puke up meals you haven’t even eaten yet. So, Ariana, have a nice time leading up to our match because every time you are tagged into the match and have to face me I am going to destroy you. Har har har!!!

Bea informs the camera person she is done with her comments for today and that she is going to her hotel room now. The camera person calls into the Network to inform them and they tell them to keep focused on Bea until she is out of camera range then the Network will return to normally scheduled programming for this time slot. The camera person does as they are told by keeping their camera focused on Bea and when Bea goes out of camera range the Network cuts the camera feed and returns to normally scheduled programming and our screen goes dark.