Author Topic: IN THE RING WITH A TRUE LEGEND  (Read 1046 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
IN THE RING WITH A TRUE LEGEND
« on: June 16, 2023, 06:01:46 PM »
IN THE RING WITH A TRUE LEGEND

Narrator:  It is hard to believe that even though Bill Barnhart has been serving in Sin City Wrestling since August 2019 that he has yet to get assigned to a match against J2H. The saying goes that a thing will happen when it is due to happen and that’s what I see in this match pitting Bill Barnhart against J2H.

A FIRESIDE CHAT WITH BILL BARNHART

The scene changes to the home of Bill, Bea, and Iris their English Bulldog, in Lawrenceville, Georgia, and the camera pans around and comes to stop in the Living Room. We see two very nice black leather chairs with one on the left side of the fireplace and the other on the right side of the fireplace. Between the two chairs sits a table and on top of the table we see two wine glasses and two bottles of wine with one of them being a red wine with the name Cabernet Sauvignon and the other is a white wine with the name Gewurztraminer. We also notice that, in addition to the two wine bottles on the table, we notice the two wine glasses already have wine in them. After a short time of the camera giving us a shot of the two chairs, the wines, and the wine glasses, Bill and Bea Barnhart walk into camera view. Bea is adorned in a stunning long black dress and Bill is dressed in a black Tuxedo. We notice both Bill and Bea are both wearing a white Rose on their black outfits. Bea takes the chair that is on the left side of the camera shot and which has the red wine on that side of the table and Bill takes the chair that is on the right side of the camera shot and which has the white wine on that side of the table. Their English Bulldog Iris is off to the side of Bea’s chair and she is laying down relaxing and she is pretty much ignoring everything.

Bea:  Since I had a match at Climax Control 364, and Bill did not, he asked me to open our comments today so I could talk about my match with Alexandra Calaway. Although the match was called a BOMBSHELL BITCH FIGHT and was touted as no rules, no disqualifications, nothing but all-out carnage, it appears that someone decided to modify the concept of our match. The Referee held us to the normal rules of wrestling and we had to accept that. Alexandra fought like hell in that match, as I guess she was afraid to take another loss to me, but she still lost to me. I have no clue why Alexandra allowed herself to get distracted by Bobbie Dahl but I can see that her distraction is likely to lead into Alexandra Callaway having a match against Bobbie Dahl soon. And before anyone even remotely thinks of asking the question you can all rest assured that I will be in Bill’s corner, as his legal, official, beautiful, super intelligent with a Genius level IQ, and highly educated, Manager during his Main Event match against J2H. And for your education the first one of you who starts up with those false claims that I interfere in Bill’s matches will find my fists interfering with your face! Thank you for allowing me to make opening comments Bill.

Bill:  You did well in that match Bea and you took advantage of situations when they came up. Bea before I present comments concerning my match with J2H would you tell the viewers why both of us are dressed nicely and sipping wine?

Bea:  Normally the viewers see us in either our wrestling attire. When we are not in our wrestling attire Bill is usually in blue jeans, casual athletic shoes, and a pullover shirt, and I am often similarly dressed. Today, since Bill stated that he feels being assigned to a match against J2H is such an honor we wanted to look good during his comments as he feels J2H is well above the majority of wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling. I prefer a red wine, or rose wine if you wish to call it that, and today I’m drinking Cabernet Sauvignon which is a full-bodied, acidic wine made from the red wine grape variety of the same name. Since I don’t enjoy really heavy and strong red wines the Cabernet Sauvignon fits my taste nicely.

Bea takes a sip of her Cabernet Sauvignon and flashes a sweet smile.

Bill:  I prefer white wine as I find it to be easier to drink and enjoy. My preferred white wine is Gewurztraminer. The reason I enjoy Gewurztraminer is that the wine tends to have lychee and fruit aromas and flavors, and often distinctive spices such as ginger and lemongrass. Although it can be made dry or sweet I prefer the sweet variety.

Bill takes a few sips of her Gewurztraminer, enjoying the wine as he moves it around in his mouth, and then swallows it.

WHAT HISTORY IS THERE BETWEEN BILL BARNHART AND J2H?

Bill:  Before I launch into my official comments for my match with J2H I would like to clarify a bit more why we are both dressed in black with a white Rose on our outfits. As previously stated I feel J2H is way above the majority of wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling and my assignment to this match with him is such a high honor for me that I felt like dressing in a black Tuxedo and Bea wanted to be adorned in a very nice black dress.

Bea:  We both decided to wear a white Rose on our outfits, instead of a red Rose, because White indicates purity and honesty and we felt the white contrast with our outfits fits nicely for Bill’s upcoming match.

Bill:  I’m sure most of the viewers are wondering what history, if any, I have with J2H in the wrestling ring. Although I have been in Sin City Wrestling since August 2019 there has yet to be an instance where me and J2H were assigned to a wrestling match against each other. With that comment on your minds I want you to understand that I feel honored and privileged to have this opportunity to be in action in the wrestling ring against a legend like J2H. Although there are many in Sin City Wrestling who claim to be legends they are what we call LEGENDS IN THEIR OWN MINDS. J2H, on the other hand, is a true legend in the sport of wrestling and it is a pleasure to have received this assignment against him.

Bea:  Do you think the fans, and the other wrestlers, feel that having J2H come off of an injury works to your advantage?

Bill:  I don’t consider what happened to J2H, at the hands of others, to be a benefit to me. I believe J2H is at 100 percent and he is one of the top wrestlers I’ve ever had the privilege of knowing and working with. There are wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling who, if they had a previous injury and got assigned to a match against me, I would focus on that previous injury and work it to my advantage. On the other side you have numerous wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling who I admire and even if I knew there was an prior, or recent, injury I could work on to my advantage I have enough respect for them to not do so.

Bea:  I’m sure about half the people hearing your comments are calling you a liar while those who truly know you understand you are telling the truth.

Bill:  I don’t care what the anti-Bill Barnhart fans think or feel. When I have an opponent I respect and admire I expect that both of us involved in the match will honor and respect the other and adhere to the rules of the match. Only when I have opponents that decide to dishonor and disrespect me, when I honor and respect them, do I let my inner demon out and let that inner demon go all out on those opponents.

Both Bill and Bea take another drink of their wine, flash a smile, then return their glasses to the table.

HOW DO BILL AND J2H MEASURE UP?

Bea:  Another item the fans probably want to hear you talk about is how you and J2H measure up against each other.

Bill:  I have a piece of paper in my pocket and I will present the information so that everyone can come to their own conclusions.

Bill pulls out a piece of paper from his pocket and he holds it in front of him and begins reading from it.

Bill:  I’m currently at 6 feet 4 inches in height and 240 pounds in weight. The information I was able to obtain on J2H is that he is listed as 5 feet 6 inches in height and 175 pounds in weight. Most people would make the assumption that with me having a 10 inch height advantage and 65 pounds of weight over J2H that he would be at a disadvantage. With the quality and talent of a wrestler like J2H height and weight of the wrestlers in the match does not carry an advantage, or disadvantage, that would sway the match. In matches such as our upcoming match the final results of the match comes down to the wrestler who can maintain their attack, successfully fend off the attacks of the other, and come out with their hand raised in victory. Which one of us will that be? I want it to be me and J2H wants it to be him. With no prior matches between us, for us to make calculations on the possible outcome of the match, both of us simply go into this match, do our best, and whoever obtains the win should be congratulated on their victory by the wrestler who didn’t win the match.

Bill returns the piece of paper to his pocket. Both Bill and Bea sip their wines again then when they place their wine glasses back on the table both look into the camera to continue their comments.

Bea:  The item we enjoy the most about Sin City Wrestling, as compared to most of the other Wrestling Federations, is that Sin City Wrestling doesn’t rig matches to ensure certain wrestlers win the match and, at times, a Championship.

Bill:  In most popular Wrestling Federations you probably watch on television all the matches have pre-determined winners. Everyone knows who will win their match before they step into the ring because that’s how those Wrestling Federations work. In my opinion that’s pathetic. Here in Sin City Wrestling they let the wrestlers go at it and whoever wins the match is the winner…it is that simple.

Bea:  Everyone knows J2H was attacked recently. If you have been paying attention to the career of J2H you understand that he doesn’t allow setbacks, injuries from attacks, or anything else, get in the way of him performing at his best in wrestling matches.

Bill:  So please put those negative thoughts, and your hopes for a J2H demise in our match, because J2H is above that, I’m above that, and I assure you J2H will, as he always does, rise to the occasion and give a fantastic performance. As I mentioned previously I have the utmost respect and admiration for J2H and if you don’t also have the utmost of respect and admiration for him that’s your decision to make. The only promise I make for our upcoming match is that I will give all I’ve got, I will give an outstanding performance, and when the dust settles and the hand of the winner is raised for their victory by the Referee, then both myself and J2H will respectfully accept the decision.

CLOSING COMMENTS

Bill and Bea look at each other, pick up their win glasses and take another drink of their wine, then they look back into the camera, with smiles on their faces.

Bill:  In my closing comments I wish to present information that, hopefully, everyone can relate to. I’ll present an item then Bea will present and items if she wants to, and we will go back and forth until we are done. To start I want everyone to know that no wrestler wins every match they are involved in and no wrestlers lose every match they are involved in. Well. . .with the exception of professional Jobbers as that is their paid position.

Bea:  Not all tall and heavy wrestlers win their matches and not all short and light wrestlers lose their matches.

Bill:  Are there wrestlers who believe they will never lose a match? Of course there are! At the same time are there wrestlers who believe they only lose matches because other wrestlers cheated them out of wins? Of course there are!

Bea:  Does anyone think that J2H never loses matches? Of course there are people who think that. Does anyone think that Bill Barnhart never wins matches? Of course there are people who think that. Just because you think something doesn’t mean that it is true or will come true.

Bill:  J2H I want you to know that I’m honored to be in the wrestling ring with you as you are a true legend in the sport of wrestling. Don’t think that because I admire and respect you, and your work in the wrestling ring, that I plan on going easy on you. I have never gone easy on any opponent in the twenty years I’ve been in the sport of Wrestling. To be honest you would lose respect for me if I were to go easy on you. With your level of wrestling expertise and abilities I know you want every opponent to give you the best they’ve got. I will not disappoint you by not giving you the best I’ve got. Looking forward to our match and when the bell rings let’s show the fans of Wrestling what a damn great amazing and brilliant wrestling match looks like!

Bea:  Thank you for joining us today. See you at Climax Control 365.

Bea motions to the camera person to indicate she and Bill are done with their comments. The camera person calls into the Network to let them know and they inform the camera person to cut their camera feed so that the Network can return to regularly scheduled programming for this time slot. We get one last shot of Bill and Bea sipping their wine before the camera feed is cut and the Network returns to regularly scheduled programming.