Author Topic: A BOMBSHELL BITCH FIGHT. . .MY TYPE OF MATCH  (Read 977 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
A BOMBSHELL BITCH FIGHT. . .MY TYPE OF MATCH
« on: June 09, 2023, 09:02:30 PM »
A BOMBSHELL BITCH FIGHT? THIS IS MY TYPE OF MATCH!

Narrator:  Oh. . .My. . .GAWD! Bea Barnhart is assigned to a Bombshell Bitch Fight match against Alexandra Calaway to open Climax Control 364. Knowing the history of Bea when she was growing up in the Philippines, and the numerous other fights she got into when mean girls ganged up on her in the Philippines and here in the United States, I have to say Alexandra Calaway is in for a major ass kicking handed at the hands of Bea Barnhart.

WINDOW SHOPPING IN PHOENIX

When the camera shot changes we see Bea Barnhart walking down a street in Phoenix, Arizona. Bea is by herself so we make the assumption that Bill is taking care of their English Bulldog Iris this time since it was Bea who took care of Iris during Climax Control 363. We notice Bea is casually dressed in blue jeans, a light blue pullover shirt, and she has light blue sneakers on where the color matches her shirt. Bea acknowledges the camera person who is assigned to her and then she continues her window shopping.

Bea:  I love to go window shopping. It is very nice to look at the variety of items available and to see what different things are out there. Not having to go inside the stores to browse is a nice thing as you do not have to endure pushy sales people trying to get you to purchase stuff you do not really want. I mean, come on, except for high end brand name stores most stores have stuff that looks nice but when you hold those things in your hands and inspect them you realize they are just cheap imitations. Hmmm. That brings me to my first comment concerning someone who really does not want something. That comment concerns Alexandra Calaway who is my opponent at Climax Control 364 as for damn sure Alexandra does not want to face me in a Bombshell Bitch Fight Anything Goes match.

Bea turns and looks into the window of one of the stores. After seeing what items are in this store Bea shakes her head at the pathetic variety and quality of items they have then she returns her focus into the camera.

Bea:  There sure is a lot of useless items in this store and a lot of items that are not what people would care to be around. Speaking of useless items and items that people do not care to be around I present to you my next opponent Alexandra Calaway!

Bea lets out a hearty laugh before continuing with her comments.

MEASURING UP

Bea:  Alexandra you are just like these junky stores that claim they have high quality goods only to find out most of the items in their stores is junk and cheap imitations. And, Alexandra, just so you know how I work I always research stuff before I enter a wrestling match. . .well in our case our upcoming match which is an outright BITCH FIGHT with the Rules thrown out the window. . .No Disqualifications. . .No Countouts. . .just downright Anything Goes! That means when everyone sees how I easily dismantle and destroy you in this type of match I will rise high on the ladder of success and will start getting shots at Championships again. But, Alexandra, my research has been accomplished and I will present some of the information I found during my research. Do you remember when we had our first match? To be honest I would not blame you if you blocked our first match against each other, and tried to erase it from your memory, because you portrayed yourself as a pathetic chump and got chumped out in that match. Our match was at Climax Control 358 on April 9, 2023. We had a nice match going when you decided that someone who was standing way far away up in the entrance way at the top of the landing was more important to focus on than focusing on me as your opponent in the ring. The moment you allowed your air-headed self to be distracted I locked in my Sleeping Pill Sleeper Hold and put you unconscious. Gee, Alex, were you not trained in the sport of wrestling that you do not allow yourself to get distracted away from your opponent during a match? Due to your distraction I gave you a Bitch Slap of a wake up call by defeating you by submission.

Bea pulls a piece of paper out of her pocket.

Bea:  We measure up similar to what we did at Climax Control 358. You come into our match at five feet six inches and one hundred twenty-five pounds. I come into our match at five feet five inches and one hundred thirty pounds. We are, again, equal when it comes to height and weight but, as with our previous match, I have the advantage. How do I have the advantage you are wondering? I have the advantage because you are arrogant, easily distracted, and you were not able to hang with me when we had a Standard Rules match so for damn sure you are not going to be able to hang with me when we have a match of NO RULES and ANYTHING GOES.

HISTORY OF FENDING OFF COWARDLY ATTACKS

Bea pauses her comments as she strolls down the sidewalk and then she comes to another store where she stands there and gazes into the window to see what merchandize they have. Not satisfied with what this store has, as they have the same type of faked clothing that is not worth purchasing, so Bea turns to the camera to continue with her comments.

Bea:  Let me tell you of two of the cheap mean girl attacks that happened to me and how they turned out. One was when I was in High School in the Philippines. The mean girls were jealous because I was pretty and intelligent while most of them were plain and dumb. They were jealous, not only of my appearance and intelligence, as they were also jealous because even though they threw themselves at the boys, the boys snubbed those mean girls and chased after me. One day as I was leaving high school to go home a group of mean girls surrounded me and wanted to fight. I told the leader of the mean girls that I refuse to fight against a group of girls but I am willing to fight against one at a time. Before I continued I looked behind the mean girls and noticed one of the Vice Principals was standing there watching our interaction. The leader of the mean girls took offense to me calling her out for being a homely coward so she and her girls charged me. Without hesitation I successfully fended off their attack and that’s when the Vice Principal walked over. He stepped between me and the mean girls then he informed the mean girls that he saw the entire incident, that they started the incident, and that they were suspended from school for one week. He then looked at me and gave me a thumbs up for standing up to the mean girls and holding my own against them.

Bea gives a thumbs up into the camera.

Bea:  Although there were dozens of incidents like this I will present just one more that took place at Sugarloaf Mills Mall which is about two miles from our home in Lawrenceville, Georgia. On this day I was shopping at Sugarloaf Mills by myself. I was passing the Food Court when I saw something in the display windows of Macy’s which is across the walkway from the Food Count. As I walked across the walkway and looked into the window of Macy’s a group of mean girls, who were not paying attention to where they were walking, bumped into me. They immediately got upset and approached me and turned up their racism to 100 percent. They said I was the one who bumped into them when they are the ones who were not paying attention and bumped into me. They teased me for being Asian and they demeaned me because I was not dressed in very expensive clothing as they were. They told me I cannot afford to shop at Macy’s because I was a poor little Asian girl. Then, to add to their racist comments, they demanded I apologize to them for bumping into them. Of course I stood up for myself and when I stood up to them the leader of the mean girls called her girls to charge on me and attack me. They didn’t realize that behind them were several Mall Security Personnel and they stepped up to confront the mean girls. At first the mean girls backed off but when they realize it was only Mall Security personnel and not Gwinnett Police Officers they resumed their charge towards me. Just at that instant Gwinnett Police walked into view. They told us they were called by Mall Security. I spoke with the Police Officers and they said they could arrest the mean girls if I wanted them to be arrested as they have their mean and threatening behavior on camera. I told the Police if they wouldn’t mind looking the other way for a few minutes I would like to show these mean girls that they messed with the wrong woman. The Gwinnett Police Officers agreed and looked the other way. Then I told the mean girls to bring it on. They charged me and after a few minutes all of them were on the floor with bruises and cuts and they were moaning and crying from the injuries I gave them. The Police still arrested the mean girls and took then to the Police station so their violations of the law was properly documented. Me? I continued my shopping trip, and yes in Macy’s, and then went home with my purchases and a huge grin on my face. The bottom line is never attack or threaten someone when you do not have a clue who, or what, you are messing with.

CLOSING COMMENTS:

Bea starts walking down the street again but she does not take a lot of time gazing into the store windows since most of the stores are copycats of all the other stores and their merchandise is not worth wasting her time looking at them. She reaches the end of the street, where a cross street is located, where she pauses to make a few more comments.

Bea:  I did not find anything I wanted to purchase at these stores but the window shopping was enjoyable. But, Alexandra, my window shopping was more enjoyable than our match will be for you when I brutally beat you into obscurity. There will be no mercy for you. Even if you are such a coward that you hire people to help you fight against me they will all suffer just as those High School mean girls and the mean girls at Sugarloaf Mills Mall suffered when I destroyed them. Want to push against me? Go ahead! You will be pushing against an unstoppable force.

The camera person gets an extreme close-up of Bea.

Bea:  Let me enlighten you a bit more Alex. I see you have nice hair and I am sure you are so proud about how it looks and feels. I hope you will enjoy my hairdressing abilities when, during our match, I plan on ripping some of your hair out and changing the color of your remaining hair to blood red. Want to know where I will get the blood red coloring? Your blood. . .that is where it will come from. This is, after all, an EVERYTHING GOES HARDCORE RULES MATCH so all is available for me to do what and when I want to do it.

The camera person maintains their extreme close-up on Bea and we can see her blood vessels bulging, her eyes getting a wild look, and a snarl on her face.

Bea:  Alexandra what do I have in store for you in addition to beating you senseless? Hmmm. . .since you are already a person of low intelligence and even lower common sense. . .everything I do in our match will drive you senseless. Will there be a lot of cuts and bruises administered by me. Yes! Will there be a lot of blood spilled? Yes! Yours! Will there be a lot of pain and suffering for you? Hell yeah! For damn sure! I won’t stop hurting you in our match until you submit, or I knock you unconscious, or the Referee, or those in Management, have had enough of me hurting you that they will stop the match and I get the win over you.

We can tell the camera person is trembling at Bea’s comments as their grasp on the camera is shaking the image. Bea glares into the camera once again.

Bea:  I am done with my comments for your education Alexandra. The remainder of my comments will be dished out upon you during our match. Some will be verbal. . .some will be done with no explanation needed. . .and the rest will be extremely physical. . .extremely and brutally physical! Be ready to take a loss to me as I am damn sure taking the win over you. . .AGAIN!!!

Bea informs the camera person she is going to head back to her hotel and that they can discontinue broadcasting on her. The camera person thanks Bea for the heads up and then they cut their camera feed and our screen goes dark.