Author Topic: What Do You Want From Me?  (Read 979 times)

Offline MiloKasey

• View Profile
What Do You Want From Me?
« on: June 02, 2023, 11:57:40 PM »
What Do You Want From Me?
Following Into The Void XII
Trainers Room

The show was done, the fans had long filed out of the Copper Box Arena and the after party is just getting underway down towards catering.

But inside the room with the signed taped on the door that says “Trainers Room”, it’s still plenty active with one particular member of the main event that just wrapped up the show, and sent the fans home disappointed.

I’ve only been doing that since August 9th, 1994

On the table, getting the once over by one of the medical personnel was Miles Kasey, defeated in the match but the knot that is forming in the back of his melon gave him a sly little smirk behind a slight peng of pain as one of the assistants placed an ice bag on that spot.

That smarts.” Miles hissed out.

“Sorry, mate. Doc said to get it on ya, you more than likely have a slight concussion and that you’d know the routine by now.”

Miles reaches up and places his hand on top of it with a glare in his eye, “Thanks.

The trainer nods with a pat onto Miles’ back, “Take it easy for a couple of weeks and we’ll check in back in Vegas. Take all the time you need, but your family and Carter are waiting for you.”

And with that he’s by himself, with the ice pack already beginning to melt off his skin that is still overheated from the match, drips falling and rolling down his back. If there was ever a time he felt like he was so damn close to having it all together...there was a moment that he could have had it but instead...

Miles just let a heavy sigh out, driving all the air out for a moment, “Shit.

It was perhaps his greatest performance ever, only to be cut short by a pair of brass knucks by that asshole Michael Harris. He should have known he stuffed his drawers.

But it was done, for now at least...he’d get back there eventually but now he would get up off his ass and trudge down for a shower, a change of clothes, hugs and kisses and “You looked amazing.”, even though he didn’t currently feel that way, and would keep on keeping on the only way Milo knew how.

After enough time, and his arm being exhausted, he pulled the ice bag off the back of his head and during that, footfall came into the room and just stopped right behind Miles. As if he felt the presence, Miles didn’t even look. Instead he grabbed a towel and began to dry his body off, starting with the back of his head.

So congratulations, you were right.” Miles said as he ruffled the towel through his dirty blonde hair, “I was out of my depth. I gotta say though it was a hell of a performance and I took everything you both had.

No response from whomever was lurking in the room, behind him.

So what’s stopping you from taking the shot? Could it be you knowing that I’m beating myself up enough about it?” Miles laughed with a sour tone, “What’s nice is I don’t even have you tell you to save your pity. Cause I know you have none for anyone anymore, not even for yourself. You are going to let this roll off your back and sit back and just say “Milo fucked it up again.” But, GOD DAMMIT, I HAD TO KNOW!

Miles turned and comes face to face with Wolfslair brethren and one of the two men he just faced, Austin James Mercer. Austin’s face shows no emotion, not even a glimmer of cockiness. Miles stands there, slinging the towel over his shoulder before gripping the ice bag in his hand but never breaking eye contact.

Don’t worry Austin, I’ll let them all know you were right all along. But if you are looking for a fight, if you still wanna prove whatever point you may have left or teach me whatever lesson you want to teach me...now is not the time. I’m currently out of fucks to give and I have a massive ripping headache...so if you excuse me.

Miles goes to turn away and Austin quickly reaches out and grabs Miles at the wrist and turns him back around quickly, but he says nothing and just remains emotionless.

Miles just smirks and yanks his arm away, “Don’t worry Austin, we’ll get our time. I want you in that ring at 100 percent and I know you want the same. We need to both show a tiny bit of patiences bruv....above all else that is something that I have had to pick up on since I even started. Pick your moments, enjoy your time and above all else, never stop evolving. Thanks for the match tonight, and I look forward to the next round. I promise, next time, I won’t miss.

And with that Miles turns back around and walks out of the room, trashing the ice bag in the bin on his way out with Austin still standing there but for the first time in a long time, a smirk forms on his lips as he slowly follows Miles out of the room and watches as he vanishes into the distance.

Windfall Put To Good Use
Earlier this Past Week
The Home of Miles and Carter

It had been two weeks since he got his clearance with the caveat to take it easy for just a little while longer and that was perhaps a Godsend when it came to his mental health. The last tour had put him through the proverbial ringer from the start, so giving himself a couple more weeks where he could just focus on his health both physically and mentally was a gift.

But it also allowed him to grasp at a partially interesting opportunity when it came in the form of a recently revitalized division. Alexandra Callaway, in the little bit of time that he got to spend back in PWS, could easily be called a terrific addition to SCW’s Bombshell Division. The problem is sometimes, one can become their own worst enemy. Ally was hella talented and he knew it. So with the return of the Mixed Tag Division, maybe they can help one another. Getting Ally’s feet under her and getting his own ass back on track.

He wasn’t particularly worried about how they would work as a team, in fact he very much believed that they would shock a few people out there. She was experienced, nowhere near as green as his last tag partner, Morgan Baker. Not that Morgan was horrible, but he knew with Alexandra, she was more than capable of handling herself.

So the past week, they had talked. He couldn’t help but give her a little bit of the business about her attack on Bobbie but in the terms of singles competition they were each their own person. Hopefully that won’t come back to bite them in the ass, nor his never ending shit going on with Austin. In conversations that were had, they both agreed to meet up in Tucson and from there they would knock out the details. He felt confident that this would actually be a great thing for them both.

In that entire process though, Miles was focused on another task. Carter had been acting rather odd lately especially since the loft that had been Carter’s own personal hell, sold. One would have thought that having that monkey off his back would have calmed that beautiful man, but instead Miles saw that Carter was battling something internally. Miles confided in Carter’s grandmother, during her visit that between this and the appearance of Carter’s father, that he was worried. He knew all about the visits to the doctor that his boyfriend had been going to, and it was Carter’s thing to tell him about not the other way around.

Miles made sure it was about as normal as things could be, not letting on about him knowing but at the same time he felt like maybe it was time for another one of Miles Kasey’s special guarantee to knock him off his feet surprised, especially because in just 2 weeks, Carter’s birthday would be here. “It’s just another day,” Carter would say every time he’d try and get ideas but it just so happened, thanks to twitter and thanks to the windfall of one JT, that part of those funds would be used for Miles to give Carter the birthday he would remember for years to come.

Thanks for getting back to me so fast, Ms. Gordon.” Miles said looking at his tablet set up on a stand, “I know it was such short notice but I just wanna make sure that this is completely special.

On the tablet a live video was going, there a lovely woman with a small smile on her face laughed, “Well thankfully your email was very detailed in exactly what you were looking for and by some stroke of magic I was able to obtain not only those tickets BUT a very nice place for you to stay that is pretty much everything you were looking for. I’ve already gone out of my way to speak with the owners personally and they will be making sure that you are both set up for a wonderful time.”

Miles sighs in relief, “You have no idea how much that takes off my shoulders. You are a miracle worker and I’ll make sure to spread that around between all the friends.

“That’s how I love to do business, Mr. Kasey.” she laughed, “I will email you the details and such here as soon as I hang up, but it sounds like you are going to have an absolutely wonderful time and that your boyfriend is going to have a great birthday to remember.”

That’s the hope. He deserves it and then some, I just hope he realizes that when I surprise him with it all.” Miles knew it would go one way with Carter giving him a little bit of static about being spoiled, but this trip he had planned would scratch something off both of their bucket lists. Just then he heard the door to the condo opening, knowing that Carter was about to walk right in on his surprise, “I’d tell you more if I could but I have to go but send me all of that when you can and thank you once again.

“Anytime, Mr. Kasey, and it shouldn’t take me too long. Have a great rest of the day.”

You as well.” And just as he ended the call he looked over to see Carter walking into the living room, “Hey! Everything go good?

Carter seemed exhausted but at the same time happy. Miles turned off his tablet just as Carter dropped onto the seat next to him, “About as well as it could. Who were you just speaking with?

Miles saw him pointing to the tablet for a moment before he reached over and pulled Carter onto his lap, “Hmm? Oh, just someone helping me out with a solution to a problem I’ve been dealing with. Got it all solved though.

Hey, if Carter had his secrets, so could he...at least for a little while longer.

Well that’s a good thing. Seems to have put you in a mood.

A great mood! So good, in fact, that I am willing to let you pick the menu for tonight AND the choice of viewing and even the location if need be.

Carter’s eyes light up, “Ooo, really?!? Would it be awful if we tried that new Thai place, down the road? I’ve been hearing pretty good things.

Miles just laughed and shook his head before giving his beautiful boyfriend a kiss, “Anything you want tonight, love, you got it.

Carter just lets out a sigh, “You spoil me way too much, you know that?

And give me a reason as to why you don’t deserve it and I’ll stop immediately...but until then accept your fate and find us a menu.

I Have No Regrets

We see Miles sitting inside his condo, late at night. Carter is fast asleep so he’s tucked himself into a space where he can get this out in this latest video to the SCW faithful. His blonde curls are maybe all over the place, but he’s still looking focused and if anything a little anxious to get this out.

A lot of people said that I was quite out of my mind when I decided to take on two of the biggest names that SCW had to offer back all those weeks ago and truth be told, I may have been out of my depth but there is absolute no fucking way that anyone can deny that I didn’t make an impact. Not even Michael Harris, with all that swagger can deny it and you can hear it in his voice when he even whispers my name that he knows that he was granted a reprieve.

A smirk forms on his lips with a small laugh to follow. He knows he’s gotta let that go but it was good to get it out nonetheless.

But that was then, we have moved on to something new. You see, I know that I have found something amazingly special in my partner for the revitalization of the Mixed Tag Division. In the many convos that I’ve held with the glorious Alexandra Callaway, we both came to agreement. We are a team, win or lose, we will have each other's backs and there is something refreshing in that.

He runs his hands through his hair, a couple of times to fluff it out and not helping whatsoever to it’s devil-may-care insanity it currently holds but he doesn’t care about it right now. You can tell he’s deep into a thought, how he wants to word what he wants to say next.

See, I think it’s why things didn’t work out in things like Blast from the Past, for me the year before and for her this year. Blast from the Past is something that, while you need to work as a unit, at the end of the day it is all about a singular purpose instead of a team purpose. I know Ally still kicks herself for what happened but sometimes, it just doesn’t quite work out and that is okay. She’s been around long enough in other places to know that sometimes all you have to do is find yourself a route that is going to get you where you want to go.

Miles becomes extremely expressive with his face and his hands as he continues on, looking to Sunday and what may be beyond that.

So here we are, and we begin our little journey as we stand across the ring from Oliver Zahn and Eiley. Now I’m sure that Ally has covered all she has needed to when it comes to the women’s side of things but OZ, I need to focus on you. You don’t know just how fucking lucky you are, bruv. You somehow managed to survive Austin James Mercer just a couple weeks ago when you know damn well the man has got a whole lot of score to settle. Not with anyone in particular at this point, well...maybe me...but at this point he is looking to go toe to toe with GOD and you managed to walk out relatively unscathed.

Miles sort of winces, remembering Austin and Oliver’s match and Mercer getting himself DQ’d. As if he relived the match from Into the Void a bit where he got his ass handed to him on several occasions during it.

I hope you went home and thanked whatever the hell you believe in at that point. And truth be told, mate...you are not going to have so much a great time with me. You see, my outlook on certain things have changed. I also happen to love to prove a whole ass motherfucker wrong, and I know that there are people that are just waiting for me to trip up again. But not anymore. You see, where Austin is chaotic madness, I’m just chaotic with my shit just a tad bit more together. I’m not going to let any antics get in my way or Ally’s way for us to get to Summer Xxxtreme into that Fatal Fourway.

Miles leans forward, putting his arms on the table in front of him, those blue-green eyes giving a little mischievous wink.

You are going to have to believe in not just yourself, but your partner to get to that point. We’re new, yes. But I need you to note that you are heading into a match with a team that has a couple of people that want nothing more than to be the best. I’m sure you two are the same in some form but after everything that I have been through and that Ally has been through, people should be intimidated, if not a little scared, because you have no idea just how far we will go to to claim what will be ours.

And with that he reaches up and presses a button and the screen goes black. No more to say, and ready for what may come.