Author Topic: The Return  (Read 1046 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
The Return
« on: May 19, 2023, 11:35:49 PM »
London, England
Into The Void

Ruby Steele-Pierce stood in the Gorilla position as she watched her wife Courtney Pierce defeat Crystal Caldwell in a wrestling match. Ruby waited backstage with a pair of pom poms in her hands. Courtney walked through the curtains and it was then when Ruby started to wave her pom poms about excitedly.

“That’s my girl! You were amazing! You were superb… If I didn’t know any better I can say without a shadow of a doubt that you were totes OUTRAGEOUS!!!! It felt so good watching you do what you do best. You like took it to a Hall of Famer and I felt so happy watching you do what you do best…”

Courtney smiled as she walked over to Ruby. She gave her a passionate hug followed by a kiss. She gazed down into her eyes as a smile escaped her lips.

“Well, what else were you expecting from me tonight?! I know you didn’t think that I was going to lose to a washed up has-been. I have been preparing to showcase why I am the biggest threat in the entire Bombshell division. I can’t let people get caught up in thinking that I am the woman who just couldn’t capitalize on my Blast from the Past win…”

Ruby nods her head as she gazes deeply into Courtney’s eyes in return.

“You aren’t the only one who feels like that. I didn’t really deliver on my win either. I have built myself up and went through the entire tournament. I had beaten a list of who’s who in all of the company but when it came time to stepping into the ring against Amber Ryan I fell under the pressure. I didn’t do what I had set out to do. However after watching you tonight I feel like something has awoken within me…”

Courtney raises her eyes in return.

“Oh… What exactly stirred something within you? What is this revelation that you received?!”

“I want to return to wrestling…”
user posted image

user posted image