Author Topic: EILEY v BEA B ARNHART  (Read 3808 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
EILEY v BEA B ARNHART
« on: April 24, 2023, 02:08:56 PM »
Post your roleplays here by deadline. Good luck and have fun!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
Re: EILEY v BEA B ARNHART
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2023, 09:01:45 AM »
AY YAI HAI FROM EILEY

Narrator:  Bea contacted me to let me know how thrilled she is to have a newcomer to Sin City Wrestling as her next victim. I will hold my comments for today at that and I will have the Network switch you over to Bea Barnhart for her direct comments on her match.

AT HOME IN LAWRENCEVILLE, GEORGIA

When the Network switches to Bea Barnhart we are surprised to see Bea is at her home in Lawrenceville, Georgia. We see her husband, Bill, and their English Bulldog Iris, in the background so that means all three of them have returned to Lawrenceville, Georgia, before traveling to London, England, for Into The Void XII. Bea is told by the camera person they are now live broadcasting so Bea looks into the camera to present her comments.

Bea:  As you see we returned to our home in Lawrenceville, Georgia, to take care of things around the house this week. We will travel to London, England, early next week to be ready for Into The Void XII. At that event I am facing a newcomer to Sin City Wrestler and her name is Eiley. I will comment on my opponent a bit later. Right now I’m checking things around the house and Bill is doing so also but most of his focus is on the front and back yards. When you travel for an extended time, as me and Bill and Iris have done the past several weeks, it is nice to come back and ensure everything is still in good working order and that there are no water leaks or other items needing to be repaired or replaced. When we do extended travel with Sin City Wrestling we ask our neighbor, Andrew, to keep watch on our home, and he has a key to check inside the house, so we are fine knowing our house is being checked. However since Andrew has his own home to take care of we like to give him a break by returning home as often as we can. Since Andrew refuses to accept money from us to compensate him for his time when we return to Lawrenceville, Georgia, we ask him to let us take him out to a nice restaurant for dinner and he accepts that offer.

Bill and Iris walk through the room on their way to the backyard. Before the two get out the patio door Bea hears a loud fart and the stench is awful.

Bea:  Bill was that you or Iris that just killed half our house plants?

Bill:  It was Iris not me!

Iris gives Daddy Bill a glaring look for him trying to blame her for his fart. Bea sides with Bill on this one and she knows the horrific smells Iris often lets loose.

Bea:  Iris we know it was you! Both of you get into the backyard and stop killing our plants!

Bea laughs and then she continues with her comments.

AY YAI YAI!!!

Bea:  For my opponent, Eiley, when the Card for Into the Void XII was announced I noticed your name and I thought to myself how your name would likely be pronounced. I looked it up on various sources on the Internet and the majority of the results said the way your name is spelled that the likely way to pronounce it would be AYL-IY OR AY-LEY-IY or something along those lines. After I reviewed those responses something came to me that I feel fits how you will be when you enter this match with me and I whup your ass and defeat you. That term is AY YAI YAI and it is classified as an expression of dismay or disappointment. Oh, yeah, I will make you scream AY YAI YAI over and over and over again as my beat down of you will cause you much dismay and disappointment!

Bea bursts out in loud laughter at the thought of Eiley screaming AY YAI YAI over and over again during their match as Bea beats her down.

Bea:  I’ve made a hell of a lot of my opponents yell out in pain from the punishment I dished out on them. I have put a lot of opponents out of a match, and some out of the sport of wrestling, with my submission holds. You are no different than the others I have put out of the way. You are just newer in Sin City Wrestling than they are and therefore you are not different. . .you are just new to the punishment I will dish out.

WHAT DOES EILEY REMIND BEA OF?

Bea:  Eiley what do you think you remind me of? You do not remind me of a great wrestler. You do not remind of anyone I should be afraid of. What you do remind me of are the people I have often had to deal with who were too damn stupid to know that they are stupid. Yeah you heard me correctly! When I tell those stupid people that they are stupid they often reply with the question “why are you calling me stupid? to which I reply SEE? YOU ARE SO DAMN STUPID THAT YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW YOU ARE STUPID!  Yep. . .that be you in nutshell Eiley.

Bea holds up one finger to indicate the first example she will present.

Bea:  The first example of someone you remind me of is the person who was walking their dog in the park while I was walking Iris in the park. The dog of that other person was pulling the owner so hard that the owner nearly fell face-first on the walking trail. What was Iris doing at this time? Letting me hold her leash which was attached to her collar and she was not pulling on the leash and she was not being aggressive towards the other dog. The owner of the other dog started yelling at me claiming that I was causing the problem when it was their dog causing the problem. They even yelled at me and said IF YOU HAD NOT BROUGHT YOUR ********* DOG TO THE PARK MY DOG WOULD BE WALKING AND ACTING PROPERLY!!!  I yelled WTF at the owner of the other dog since they were the ones misbehaving and acting stupid not me and Iris. Why did I tell you that incident Eiley? Because you are the one perpetrating wrongdoing and acting like an asshole not me. When you get inside the ring with me at Into The Void XII I will knock you down hard and teach you on not telling lies.

NON-DOG OWNERS DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW DOGS WORK

Bea:  Eiley you remind me of dogs when they are puppies. They haven’t learned to be house broken when it comes to their peeing and pooping and requesting to go outside to do their potty things. When they are young they really do pee and poop all over the house and you have to thoroughly clean it up or else the smell gets overwhelming. Iris was quick to learn to ask to go outside to do her potty business. Why am I talking to you about training dogs to potty outside instead of in the house? Because you remind me of an untrained dog. You seem to want to go around and dropping your loads wherever you happen to be and then someone else has to come along and clean up after you. What you need is someone to whup your ass and beat some sense into you and I am the person who is going to whup your ass and beat some sense into you. I do not tolerate wimpy, pathetic, wanna-be girls who think they can hang with those of us who are many levels above them.

THE BOTTOM LINE

Bea:  What is the bottom line Eiley? From the information that was presented when you joined Sin City Wrestling it appears that someone well known in Sin City Wrestling mentioned you to Management and Management took their recommendation and hired you as a wrestler in the Federation. Just because you are a friend of a friend of a friend doesn’t mean shit against someone like me. I did not need any help from others to get noticed and hired in Sin City Wrestling. Now, Eiley, if you come into our match and cheat, obtain interference, or your friends attack me before or during our match to try to get you a cheap win over me, then you will have proven you are a worthless piece of shit. And if that interference or attacks gains you a win against me I will take my complaint to the top level in the Federation. I don’t need others to perpetrate backstage attacks on other wrestlers, or attacks on other wrestlers while they are on their way to the ring, or run-ins on matches to attack a wrestler. I play it clean and by the rules. Those who are cowards and have to continually purchase “insurance” to get a win for themselves or someone they are friends with are chickenshit cowards and everyone sees it but they themselves fail to see it.

Bea flashes a huge grin into the camera.

Bea:  Eiley I want a clean and by-the-rules match from you. The instant you deviate from a clean match, and one that adheres to the rules of our match, you open the door for me to take whatever action I need to in order to take you out. There can be no complaining from you if that happens. See you on Sunday, May 7, 2023, if you will still have the courage to show up for our match.

Bea informs the camera person she is done with her comments for today. The camera person calls into the Network and they tell them to cut their camera feed and they will return to regularly scheduled programming for this time slot. They cut their camera feed and our screen goes dark.

Offline Eiley

• View Profile
Another Mystery
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2023, 11:39:11 PM »

OFF CAMERA
Date: Monday, April 24, 2023

---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---

Eiley was trying her best to make sure that her location was unknown, so that a certain person from her past couldn’t find her. She didn’t tweet about it and she often turned the location service off of on her phone so that she could fly as much under the radar as she could. It was harder to do than she originally thought it would be. It did help that there were not a lot of people that were looking for her but it appeared that Dean was the only one trying to find her. And after what had happened in Barbados, she couldn’t imagine that he had given up.

The blonde finds herself in a slightly sketchier area of London than she would have liked but she was doing her own research on Jack the Ripper, as it was the theme for Into the Void. She was not the type of person that had looked into anything that would be considered true crime or anything of the sort. So, she finds herself on a remotely empty street with a few sketchy bars or pubs, she wasn’t sure what the proper English term was.

•Eiley• “I hate this.”

She looks around, trying to decide which of the bars she wanted to go into. They weren’t typically her scene, as they wouldn’t have the types of characters she usually charmed to get their money. She halfway wishes she would have sent a message to Oliver and asked if he had the time to tag along, but she hadn’t thought about it.

•Eiley• “Because you’re so smart, Eiley.”

She knew that if people say her talking to herself, they’d probably look at her as if she was crazy. And maybe, somedays they weren’t too far off. She takes a deep breath before pulling the door open to one of the bars/pubs and steps inside. She almost instantly regrets her choice as it was filled with less-than-desirable characters, mostly men and she was dressed in a simple but short red dress with gold stiletto heels on her feet.

•Eiley• “Great.”

She whispers to herself before stepping into the establishment. She ignores the way it feels to have everybody’s eyes on her. She finds what confidence she has as she makes her way up to the bar and slides onto an empty barstool. She didn’t seem to mind that it took the bartender a little while to walk over to her as she was busy sending her location to Oliver just in case. She wasn’t sure that he’d really care but just so somebody knew where her last whereabouts were, he’d have them.

Bartender “What can I get you?”

She looks at the man who appeared to be in either his late twenties or early thirties. She doesn’t say anything right away as she tries to think of a drink that was universal in the United States and in London.

•Eiley• “Uh…Jack and Coke?”

He chuckles before nodding his head as she grabs some money and deposits it on the bar. She glances around, still getting a little bit of the creepy feeling crawling up her back. Soon, the bartender is back and setting the drink down in front of her and gives her a once over with his eyes and she gives him a timid smile.

Bartender “Word of advice, I would not wear something like that in this area.”

Eiley looks down at the dress she was wearing before looking back at him before shrugging her shoulders at him. She grabs the glass and takes a drink before watching him with her eyes and then setting the glass back down on the small square napkin on the bar.

•Eiley• “Trust me, I’ve met worse characters than the men in this establishment.”

It wasn’t a lie, either. Some of the foster families she had been placed with as a teenager had been horrible. Foster dads getting a little handsy or their sons thinking they could get a free pass because she didn’t have a real family, and nobody would care. She was able to get away from them until she lived with the Clemsens and Dean was definitely more persistent and stronger than she was.

Bartender “I highly doubt that, ma’am. This is the area that Jack the Ripper used to frequent back when he was running rampant through the streets of London.”

Eiley smirks at him as she grabs her glass and takes another drink before flickering her eyes up to his.

•Eiley• “I know, I did my research…that’s why I’m here.”

The bartender looks a little confused before leaning against the bar, happy to listen to her and maybe talk with her since the bar, for the most part wasn’t too busy. And the other bartender could attend to the locals.

Bartender “Why would you be here on the account of Jack the Ripper? It’s one big unsolved mystery.”

She shrugs her shoulders as she runs her index finger around the rim of her glass before looking around. She watches some of the men look away from her as she caught them looking but there were still a few that didn’t look away and gave her crude looks. She gives them a look of disgust before looking back at the bartender.

•Eiley• “I guess you could say that….I’m curious.”

She wasn’t the type that enjoyed spouting off that she was a professional wrestler or at least, working on becoming one. And how would she explain that she was doing research on the notorious serial killer for a show? It sounded ludicrous in her mind and she didn’t even want to know what it sounded like if she were to say it out loud.

•Eiley• “What can you tell me about him? Jack the Ripper…”

She watches his face as he frowns before looking around. He knew that it was a longer story than he could tell when he was on the clock. But she could also tell that he was intrigued to find out why she wanted to know more about Jack the Ripper.

Bartender “I’ll tell you what, my shift ends in about…”

She watches as he glances at the smart watch on his wrist before looking at her.

Bartender “Fifteen minutes. Then we can move over to that booth…”

He points over to a booth and her eyes follow where he pointed and then she returns her eyes back to him.

Bartender “And I will tell you whatever you wish to know about Jack the Ripper.”

She shrugs her shoulders; she had nothing but time and she wasn’t ready to go out in the dark and find her way back to the hotel. Correction: find a cab to take her back to her hotel in London.

•Eiley• “Deal.”

She downs the rest of her drink before winking at him and standing up before walking over to the booth in question to wait for him. She didn’t mind that she was all alone in the dark corner of the bar/pub as she could watch people from her spot and not really be in the way.

While she’s waiting for the bartender’s shift to be over, she uses her phone to do a little more research on her opponent for Into the Void. She didn’t really care to do too much research; Mikah had told her that it didn’t matter as long as she believed that she was already better than her opponent. And Mikah had stated that since she was the one training her, she already was better than Bea Barnhart. Eiley enjoyed Mikah’s confidence and could only hope that the confidence rubbed off on her and she could show the same sort of confidence.

The fifteen minutes pass by quicker than she expected and the second she looks up from the light of her screen, the bartender slides into the booth across from her and slide her another drink. She offers him a smile before pocketing her phone.

•Eiley• “This might be a little late, but I’m Eiley.”

He smiles warmly at her and offers her his hand. She shakes it with a light pink color flushing her cheeks.

Bartender “Theo.”

Eiley raises an eyebrow at him but doesn’t question his name. She leans back against the booth, her eyes still watching him.

•Eiley• “That’s a lovely name. And thanks for the drink.”

She gestures to the glass that was now sitting in front of her on the table. He smiles, warmly at her before nodding his head.

Theo “I figured that if you’re going to listen to me talk, you might as well have a drink.”

She chuckles just a little bit as she crosses one leg over the other underneath the table. There was something different about him and she couldn’t directly put her finger on it. She just gives him another smile before leaning forward, placing her elbows on the table.

•Eiley• “So, Theo, what do you know about Jack the Ripper?”

He chuckles at her straightforwardness but he doesn’t seem put off by it at all. She watches as he seems to get settled in the booth and she could tell that it was going to be a decent story.

Theo “The first thing you need to know, is that Jack the Ripper’s identity is still unknown today. And that he’s one of history’s most notorious serial killers.”

She doesn’t seem too phased by it as she didn’t really follow true crime and knew the bare minimum when it came to it.

Theo “There has been no motive discovered and while there have been hundreds of suspects, there has not been one that has been narrowed down.”

She didn’t really care about the fact that it still remained a mystery. But she wasn’t going to be pushy as he was offering to tell her more about the mystery of Jack the Ripper.

•Eiley• “Interesting.”

She wasn’t sure that it was the word that she was looking for, but it definitely fit in somehow.

Theo “In what is known as the Autumn of Terror in 1888, five women were murdered. It has been said that there may have been more victims of Jack the Ripper in this time frame, but there have only been five murdered women that can be linked to Jack the Ripper and are often known as the canonical five. These murders took place within a mile of one another and their bodies were all mutilated in a horrible, sadistic manner.”

She watches as he shudders at the thought. She finds it odd that he was so uncomfortable with the topic but was so willing to tell her about the mystery of Jack the Ripper.

•Eiley• “That sounds…horrible.”

There were really no other words to describe it and she was not going to go searching for another word to describe it. He just nods his head, grimly.

Theo “The way that the bodies were mutilated gave indication that their murderer had some sort of knowledge about human anatomy. There have been at least six other murders linked to Jack the Ripper. It’s also been said that the first reference to the name of the serial killer was made in a letter that was allegedly from the killer himself.”

Eiley frowns a little bit as she takes a drink from her glass and sets it back down. Her eyes look him over and then gives him a smirk.

•Eiley• “How do you know it’s a him and not a her?”

She raises her eyebrows at him with a smirk playing on her face. He gives her a look of his own before shrugging his shoulders.

Theo “I’m going on the basis that Jack is a man’s name and they did not name themselves Jill the Ripper.”

She just shrugs her shoulders because she didn’t really care about whether it was a male or a female, she just wanted to get his reaction.

•Eiley• “I was just curious if there had been any solid evidence that Jack the Ripper was actually a man. Other than just the name.”

He just watches her and shrugs his shoulders. She just finishes her drink before looking around before settling her eyes back on him.

Theo “No real reason other than the name, I suppose. And most of the leads that they had all lead to males. But that’s really most of the information that I have about him. It’s not much to go on, if you’re writing some sort of thesis paper…”

She could tell that he was fishing for answers as to why she was looking into Jack the Ripper and what he was about. But she didn’t want to tell him the real reason, so she goes with it.

•Eiley• “And that’s why the internet exists.”

She winks at him as she pushes the glass toward the edge of the table and stands up. She fixes her dress and shivers slightly as the chilly air from the door opening hits the bare skin on her arms. She glances at who came in but they were gone as quick as they were there. She then looks back at Theo, and gives him a smile.

•Eiley• “Thank you, though. For your time and help? I just wanted to get some more clarification from somebody who knows this area of London. And to see if they knew any other information about him. And you’ve been very helpful.”

She gives him another kind smile as she waits for him to say something. Or anything, really.

Theo “I’m glad to have helped. Even if it was just a little bit. Please be safe, this area is not the best.”

She nods her head as she says a quick thank you before she slips out the door. She shivers slightly as she walks out of the bar and starts walking down the sidewalk to find a taxi that would take her back to the “safer” side of London. And so that she could negotiate money from a wealthy man.

Even the short walk to where she could find a taxi, she felt as if there was somebody following her. She glances over her shoulder and doesn’t see anything so she continues to walk. She chew on the inside of her lip, nervously as she picks up her speed before hearing a noise behind her. She whips around, looking in the dark shadows for anything or anybody out of place. She breathes slightly heavier as the anxiety and fear starts to settle in and her heart beats fast inside of her chest.

•Eiley• “Who’s there!? I have a taser and I will use it.”

She stands still for a moment before the hairs on the back of her neck stand up and she whips back around to find nobody there. She shivers again before running to get into a cab that had pulled over, trying to ignore the spooky feeling she’d had. She was ready to be back in the safety of the hotel.

---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---

ON CAMERA
Date: Saturday, April 29, 2023

The scene opens up to a darkish alleyway in the East End of London. There were a few streetlights but nothing that would really give away the exact location of where they were. Eiley appears in the middle of the alleyway, wearing a pair of short cut off jean shorts that sat just under her belly button and a simple white cropped tank top. She didn’t care that it was nothing fancy; she wasn’t going to be doing anything fancy.

“The scene is going to be set for Into the Void. And if it’s anything like the story of Jack the Ripper, it will be dismal at best.”

The story of Jack the Ripper could be described as horrific and putting it as the theme of a show could be seen as dismal.

“How could a show be anything but dismal if it is going to be based off of the mystery of Jack the Ripper? There’s almost zero chance of it being cheerful and happy. But you know, that’s kind of similar to my opponent’s career.”

She does her best to keep a smile off of her face as she stays standing still in the middle of the alleyway. She ignores the eerie feeling she feels as she takes a deep breath to steady her offset nerves.

“I may be new to the Sin City Wrestling scene but I’m not stupid. I know that Bea Barnhart’s career is nothing to be considered illustrious. She is not one of the most decorated wrestlers that the company has seen and if I’m going to be honest, I’m not sure that she’s even on the same level as those she competes with. And her name…it makes it sound like she lives in a barn.”

She knew that she couldn’t base most of her promo off of what Bea’s name consists of. But she couldn’t help it and it had slipped out before she could stop it.

“I am not a walking record book and if I’m being honest, I did little to no research on my opponent. Is that wrong probably? But the greatest Bombshell of all time told me that I didn’t need to do as much research if I believed in my own abilities and since she is the greatest Bombshell of all time, I’d much rather take her advice. But she did tell me that she’s faced you before, Bea. And your husband as well.”

She makes a face at the thought but chooses not to comment on it.

“And she said that she never lost to you or your husband when she was teaming with Kris Ryans. But then again, not many people can say that they’ve beat the best Bombshell of all time, so I’m sure that’s no skin off of your teeth, now is it?”

A smirk stretches easily across her face as she glances around, the anxiety settling in as she could feel the hairs on the back of her neck stand up.

“But I want to know what it’s like, Bea…I want to know what it’s like to be the stepping stool for the next Greatest Bombshell of all time. Because that’s all you really are, if you think about it. I mean, honestly. Can you say that you’re going to win in eight days when we step foot in that ring? Because if you think that you have a chance in beating me, you’re sorely mistaken.”

She was trying her best to hold the look of confidence on her face. It was the one difference she had from Mikah and it was that her confidence was not as strong as Mikah’s.

“I mean, you could say what do I know because I’m a rookie, essentially. I am nothing when it comes to this company. They do not even really know who I am but yet, here I am booked on the supercard in a match against you. And while you might think that’s because they think so highly of you, it’s not. It’s because they think so highly of me. And of my mentor, Mikah. You wanna know something else?”

An arrogant smirk for once spreads across her face, one that could rival Mikah’s signature smirk.

“On the card, it says that J2H is the one that suggested that they sign me to a contract. And do you know what he’s considered in the SCW locker rooms?”

She did know a little about J2H; Mikah was keen to tell her all about him. Eiley was starting to pick up on the fact that Mikah only talked about those she respected and those who matched her caliber with praise. But those she thought weren’t on her level barely got mentioned, which Eiley found amusing. She also wondered if it was part of the reason Mikah relocated to Hawaii so she could keep her distance from those who she does not like

“He’s considered to be the greatest male superstar of SCW of all time. And what does that say about me if he’s the one that was endorsing my contract?”

She hesitates for a moment and resists the urge to look over her shoulder as she could swear that she hears some rustling of sorts behind her.

“It already means that I am better than you, Bea. It means that I already have this match won and that you’re just an afterthought when it comes to booking matches. I think that the bosses wanted to give me an easy match as a way to make up for how the dice landed in my first ever match in the company against Devona and J2H in the Blast From the Past Tournament. Because surely, it wasn’t my fault that that was the way the matches got booked. I was doomed to lose that match when it happened because nobody can beat J2H when he’s at his best. Or when he goes after something he wants. And I know that he wants to win that tournament, so Kain and I were doomed to lose the second we got booked against them. And that’s not my fault.”

She shrugs her shoulders.

“Now, enough about J2H and the fact that he’s the one endorsing my career here in SCW. That’s not what’s currently important. What’s important is that you realize that you’re stepping in the ring against me. And while I may be a rookie, I’m still better than you. And that’s because I am trained by the greatest Bombshell of All time and Hot Stuff Mark Ward’s most favorite Bombshell of all time, Mikah.”

She winks at the camera, throwing in the last part just for Mikah. She knew that she’d love it and she wanted to make her proud.

“This isn’t me saying that you’re a horrible competitor, because clearly you’re not. Because you’re really good at losing. You’re probably the best at losing or at least one of the best, anyways. And you’re the best at being a pawn in boosting somebody else’s career. So, in a way, I should be saying thank you for taking this loss to boost my career. And before anybody knows it…”

She hesitates for a moment as she glances behind her, the anxiety feeling still setting in. She shakes it off before refocusing on the camera once more.

“I’ll be the one that’s challenging the Bombshell Champion for that championship. And you’ll have to look back and think about how you were a pivotal stepping stone into me reaching that goal. And you can feel proud that you got the chance to lose to me so I can further my career as a SCW Bombshell. And so I can work my way to being the next Greatest of All time.”

She was trying to keep ahold of that confidence but it was trying to eek away as she felt the anxiety and fear settling in. She was starting to worry that somebody was watching her or following her, even though she hadn’t really moved out of her spot.

“You can do whatever you want that you think will help you prepare, Bea. But it’s only going to be a waste of your time. Because you’ve already--.”

Her words cut off and the color seems to drain from her face as she sees something behind the cameraman. She takes a timid step backwards and a figure emerges in front of the camera and the figure shoves the cameraman down or punches him, it’s not really certain. But the camera falls to the ground, flickers a little bit and the screen goes back but catches Eiley’s voice.

“What are you doing here!?”

TUNE IN NEXT WEEK FOR ANSWERS.

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2023, 02:01:29 PM »
THIS WILL BE A DEBUT LOSS FOR EILEY

Narrator:  Greetings from London! Bea Barnhart asked me to relay to Eiley, in my opening comments, that she will be taking a major loss to Bea in her debut match in Sin City Wrestling. With that said I turn you over to Bea Barnhart.

The scene cuts to a shot of Bea Barnhart and it appears she is located in the backstage area of the Copper Box Arena. She is casually dressed in blue jeans, a white pullover shirt, and white sneakers. We notice a camera person standing in front of Bea with their camera focused on her.

THIS WILL BE A DEBUT LOSS FOR EILEY

Bea:  Good day to everyone. . .except for Eiley of course as she is a pathetic wannabe in the sport of wrestling. . .and thanks for tuning in as I have some comments I wish to make before Into The Void XII on Sunday.

Bea flashes a smile into the camera.

Bea:  This match is the debut match for Eiley in Sin City Wrestling. This match is also the debut loss for Eiley in Sin City Wrestling. Yes. . .it doesn’t get any more simple than that.

Bea lets out a laugh.

Bea:  Now, Eiley, I know you think your shit don’t stink but I know otherwise. Since your arrival in Sin City Wrestling I have heard comments from the other Bombshells that when you are in your dressing room taking a dump they watch in amusement as the ants and roaches in your dressing room pass out from the stench.

Bea busts out in laughter again.

Bea:  I do not care who it was who put in a good word for you to Management and begged them to hire you into Sin City Wrestling. It does not mater who it was, or what they said, but the way I see how things went down I am sure Management was hesitant at first until your friend begged them to hire you. Well so be it the deed is done now.

Bea gives a mean look into the camera.

Bea:  Eiley I will win our match and you will lose our match to me. I am not coming into our match just to pin you. I am coming into our match to dish out pain and make you submit to me. I have submission holds that will amuse the fans and will make you cower in fear. See you on Sunday!

Bea informs the camera person she is done with her comments and as Bea turns to walk down the hallway the camera person cuts their camera feed and our screen goes dark.

Offline Eiley

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2023, 11:55:26 PM »

OFF CAMERA
Date: Monday, May 1, 2023

The last time that anybody had heard from or even seen Eiley was at the end of her little promo piece where she had seemed surprised or even scared to see somebody. And then the cameraperson had been knocked down and that was the last anybody had seen from her. Not that she believed that anybody was really looking for her and her hopes were even more diminished when she realized that she was being held in a dingy bathroom in some hostel style hotel in a darker side of London. Or at least she assumed that Dean couldn’t get her out of London without anybody seeing him. And when she had managed to stand up on the toilet to look out the window, it still looked like London. Or what she thought London looked like, anyways.

She was not currently aware what day it was or how much time had passed from the last time she had last seen Dean. She did, however, know that her cheek was bruised and had a small cut on her cheek as well. Her interactions with him have been anything but pleasant and she wasn’t sure what his endgame was. And she didn’t understand why he was still obsessed with her. What had happened years ago was in the past and that is where Eiley preferred it stayed but it was clear that Dean did not feel the same way.

She sighs and shivers a little bit as the AC kicks on in the tiny bathroom and she tries to pull her legs in closer to her body, trying to conserve any amount of body heat that she could. It didn’t help that she was only in her cropped tank top, bra, and underwear as Dean felt it necessary that she wore little to no clothing. She was tired of trying to get the door open and she was tired of trying to escape the room as it seemed pretty obvious, she wasn’t going to be able to leave unless Dean wanted her to. So instead, she tried not to focus on the fact that she was missing and nobody knew and the light at the end of the tunnel was becoming dimmer and dimmer as each minute passes by.

She rests her head against her knees, closing her eyes for a moment before she hears the door rattle, jiggle, and then looks up as the door opens and Dean is standing in the door frame. He has that annoying smirk on his face and Eiley just scowls at him as she scoots away from him.

•Eiley “What do you want now?”

He just laughs before squatting down to get on her eye level. She slowly looks up to look at him, knowing that he wasn’t going to just go away.

Dean “We have a lot of years to make up for, street whore. You think two days is enough time?”

She gives him a glare as he doesn’t move toward her but also doesn’t move away from her.

•Eiley “One minute is enough time with you.”

He reaches out to grab her and she shrinks back the best she could but he was definitely stronger than her. And his arms were longer than she expected them to be and he easily grabbed her tank top and yanked her toward him. She makes a face as the tank top rips even more, exposing her dark purple bra that was printed with silver moons and constellations printed on it.

Dean “I don’t think you have a brain. Do you realize that you’re in no position to smart back to me like that?”

She tries to push him away from her as he pulls her more into him, closing the space between them. She whimpers a little bit, turning her head to the side so she didn’t have to look at him directly.

Dean “Not so tough now, are you?”

She makes a face, not enjoying being in close proximity with him. He runs a finger down the side of her face and she finally looks at him, glaring at him.

•Eiley “Just let me go, Dean. You’ve…already got what you want. You don’t need me anymore.”

Dean chuckles as he licks his lips before looking down at her, enjoying what he was seeing before looking back at her face. She looks away from him again, making a face as she was uncomfortable still.

Dean “Ah, you see that’s the thing, Eiley…it’s never enough when it comes to you. There’s just…something about you. And I’ve seen you with that low life scum, Oliver and I know that you have feelings for him, even if he can’t see it. I can see it all over your face when you look at him.”

She frowns a little bit before trying to pull herself away from him but he just grabs a hold of her hair next, making sure to keep her in her place.

•Eiley “I don’t have feelings for him; you don’t know what you’re talking about. You’ve never had feelings for anybody other than yourself. ”

Dean laughs, the noise sinister to Eiley’s ears and she grimaces as he looks at her again, looking over her body once more.

Dean “You and I both know I have always had feelings for you.”

Eiley whimpers just a little bit as she feels him pull her hair a little harder to jerk her head backwards. She gives him a dirty look but he ignores it as he pulls her into him again.

Dean “You’re never getting away from me, Eiley.”

OFF CAMERA
Date: Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Hope was gone and she couldn’t even focus on the fact that her match w as coming up as she wasn’t even sure what day it was. Dean had her phone in the main area of the hostel room and she was almost sure that it was turned off because she was sure that he didn’t want the location services to be enabled. She told him it wasn’t going to matter; nobody was going to be looking for her. And nobody was going to care even if they knew that she was missing; she didn’t have any loved ones, it was just her.

She shivers slightly as the AC was now continuously running for reasons she did not understand. She wasn’t sure if Dean had set the AC to be on or if the hostel did not give a crap that their AC units were useless. She was in even less clothes than a few days before and it was becoming even more evident that it was going to be harder to get out of her predicament. She listens to the faucet to the sink drip and wraps her arms around her legs, pulling them even closer to her body to try to generate some sort of body heat. She just wanted to feel warmth again and she wanted to get away from Dean.

After what feels like a long time, she finally decides to stand up and look around the small bathroom once again. There wasn’t much to the bathroom: a tub with a crappy shower, a toilet, and a sink, the bare minimum. She stands up on the toilet again, her legs a little shaky as she tries to look out the window. She had looked at it before but she hadn’t really tried to see if it opened or she could break it. She pushes her hands against the window, feeling it budge a little bit and she pushes a little harder before hearing it give a little more. She freezes as she hears the door to the room open and she is quick to move down and back onto the floor. She takes a breath or two to calm her heartrate down as she had been a little excited to find that maybe she could open the window and pull herself out. But she had to wait until Dean left again.

She glances at the door, knowing that within a few seconds he was going to be opening the door and walking into the bathroom. She was growing used to his routine and he only left her alone for what she could only assume were three hour intervals at the most. She wasn’t entirely sure where he was going in London, but he always came back smelling horribly of cigarette smoke and cheap liquor. And what he gave to eat was nothing to be desired and assumed it was from whatever was the London equivalent to a US gas station. And just like clockwork, she watches as the doorknob turns and Dean appears in the doorway of the open door.

•Eiley “I was hoping you got lost. Or worse.”

He could do whatever he wanted to her but it still didn’t stop her from mouthing back to him. She was used to the way that people treated her and she had grown a wall and was stubborn enough not to let Dean break it down. Or at least, that was what she had been telling herself over the past few days.

Dean “That’s not very nice.”

The fact that he still acted like what he was doing wasn’t wrong baffled her. She didn’t have much of a moral code but she wasn’t delusional; she knew that when she took money from wealthy men it wasn’t morally right but she didn’t care. But she would never do the things that Dean was doing.

•Eiley “Pot meet kettle.”

He gives her a look that she knew he was dissatisfied with her behavior but she was growing bored with his behavior. She had almost gotten over the fear as she was growing numb to the things he liked to do to her. She watches as he doesn’t walk closer to her and stays in the doorway.

Dean “Ah, I see your attitude hasn’t changed. Which is such a shame, honestly Eiley.”

He clicks his tongue to the top of his mouth, making that clicking noise with his tongue.

•Eiley “I’m not sure what you were expecting. A ray of fucking sunshine? Get real.”

He narrows his eyes at her and normally, she knew that he’d grab her by her hair and make her pay for her words but she was surprised when he doesn’t move out of the doorway. She watches him from her spot on the floor, watching as he smirks down at her with that annoying look on his face that she hated so much.

Dean “I was going to be nice, Eiley. I was going to offer to bring you some real food. But now, I think I’ll go by myself and leave you to think about your choices. Enjoy.”

She just gives him a dirty look as he gives her an annoying smirk. She didn’t care if she didn’t eat whatever crappy food he was going to bring her.

•Eiley “Have fun. Get lost on the way; I won’t miss you.”

She could tell by the emotions on his face that he was contemplating on whether he wanted to leave or retaliate back against her. She watches as he just shakes his head before slamming the door behind him and she listens to him lock it and make sure that she could exit through the door. She relaxes back against the tub as she hears the door to the room shut and she counts to three hundred before she figures that he wasn’t in proximity of the room.

She stands up and carefully climbs up onto the tank of the toilet. She braces one arm on the ledge of the window and then stretches up onto the balls of her feet and messes with the window before giving it a hard shove with her right hand. She yelps a little as she almost slips off of the toilet, her feet sliding a bit. She grabs onto the ledge before giving the window a few hard shoves until it finally opens.

•Eiley “Thank God.”

She takes a deep breath before doing a little jump and using her arms to hoist herself up and carefully out of the window. She was grateful that the hostel only had one floor and she was able to carefully land on her feet. She shivers slightly as the dark sky meets her eyes and she glances down at her bra and panties before carefully walking away from the hostel. She knew she needed to find clothes otherwise it was going to be a little suspicious. She carefully keeps out of the streetlights as she starts to walk through the backyards of the houses that were nearby. She finds a clothesline with clothes and makes a face before grabbing a maxi dress and slipping it on.

It didn’t take too long for her to find a cab and tells him the address of her hotel. He doesn’t question the state of her appearance and instead drives her there. Once there, she tells him to wait a few minutes so she could grab cash and pay him. Once that was done, she finds her way back to her hotel room and is quick to take a shower in almost too hot water and to scrub all traces of Dean off of her body.

The shower took longer than she had wanted but nearly an hour later, she steps out and wraps a towel around her now clean body and a smaller one around her hair. She walks out of the bathroom and jumps when she sees Mikah sitting in one of the chairs toward the corner of her room. She watches as Mikah seemed uninterested in looking up at her and she takes a moment to take a few breaths before looking at Mikah. She noticed that the clothes Mikah was wearing was a pair of black leggings and a baggy fitting sweatshirt, which had been somewhat of the norm.

Mikah “You sure show gratitude in a weird way, Eiley.”

Eiley holds the towel closer to her body, feeling slightly insecure about letting Mikah see her in just a towel. Especially after the last few days that she’d had with Dean. She just gives Mikah a look.

•Eiley “I don’t have…I don’t know what you’re talking about, Mikah.”

Mikah’s eyes finally flicker up to look at Eiley and frowns as she spots the bruise and cut on Eiley’s cheek. She did not want to know or ask and she already knew that Eiley wouldn’t tell her anyways.

Mikah “You’ve been fucking off for the past few days instead of preparing for your match on Sunday. I get that it’s against Bea Barnhart, the easiest win in the record of SCW. But still.”

Eiley tries not to grow irritated with Mikah, knowing that Mikah had more experience when it came to the ring. And to SCW as well, but all she wanted to do was get a decent meal and sleep in a bed.

•Eiley “Mikah, I just…I’m starving.”

Eiley knew that it was going to be hard to get Mikah to leave without promising her something. But Eiley didn’t have anything to promise her at the moment.

Mikah “Going on a bender will do that to you. Look, do you still want to be the next greatest Bombshell of all time or not? Because I don’t have the time to work with you if you’re just going to waste it. There are plenty of other young women out there that want it. Hell, even Courtney wants it even if she’s too proud to admit it.”

And there it was. Mikah thought Eiley was wasting her time and Eiley didn’t want to tell Mikah about the last few days. Or being held in a bathroom by her ex-foster brother and the things he had done to her.

•Eiley “I do. I’m sorry. It’s not been a good week and I’m sorry that I’ve been MIA. I’m trying to be better and I’m trying to do better.”

She didn’t want Mikah to give up on her, not yet at least. Not when she’s just getting started and at the beginning of her career. Mikah just looks at her before looking back at her phone.

Mikah “You will have to work extra hard to prove that you still want it. I want you to eat something and get some sleep. It sure looks like you need to and then I’ll meet you in the morning for a little session to work on your promo-ing skills. And I expect you to meet me in the lobby at 8 a.m., no later. Oh, and stay away from Oliver for the night; he’s not good for you.”

Eiley just listens to Mikah before nodding her head. She really didn’t have any intentions on contacting Oliver anytime soon. Nor could she as her phone was still in the hostel and she wasn’t sure how she was going to get it back.

•Eiley “I’ll be there. Early, even. I promise.”

Mikah just gives her a look before getting up to leave. Eiley watches as Mikah leaves and she uses the hotel room to order room service. She didn’t even care what it was as she wanted something warm and filling.

The morning came faster than she had wanted and she was quick to change into a pair of leggings and a hoodie. She threw her hair into a messy bun, applied a little mascara to her lashes, brushed her teeth, and then opened her door to leave. She frowns when she sees her phone on the floor outside of her room with a post it note stuck to the screen with a smiley face on it and nothing else. She hesitates before grabbing her phone and tossing it in her room and onto her bed; she’d deal with that later. Mikah didn’t like to be kept waiting.

ON CAMERA
Date: Friday, May 5, 2023

There were no semantics, no special effects when Eiley appears on the screen. This time all the cameras could see was a wall behind her as she sat in a chair. Her location seemed ominous and there could be no real pinpoint to where she was.

“Just two more nights until Into the Void and until I win my first match here in SCW.”

She pauses for a moment, thinking she hears a noise and she seems on edge for a moment before she pushes it away.

“And I get to step into the ring against Bea Barnhart, which is nothing too special, trust me. She is the person that management likes to put up against new talent to give them an easy win. She is nothing but an afterthought and after Sunday, maybe she will realize that she is nothing but a pawn.”

She takes a breath and takes a moment for dramatic effect.

“I still do not know her win and loss record and I do not care to know much more about it. All I know, is that she is nothing compared to me when it comes to the ring. She was not trained by Mikah, who is considered to be the best and she has not ever beat Mikah, either. So therefore, she is nothing. She’s just a doormat that allows SCW management to use as they see fit. They clearly do not value her talents or believe that she even has any talent, since they seem to feed her to the wolves, so to speak.”

A sinister smirk of sorts stretches across her face.

“Speaking of wolves, last week you said that I was a dog but you are the one that looks like a dog. Actually, that’s an insult to dogs everywhere, because they are better looking than you are. And I’m seventy-five percent sure that they are even better than you are in the ring, BB. Because the few matches that I did watch, I had to turn off because I was laughing too hard. It is almost like you do not even care to try when you step into the ring. And honey, you’re not the type that can rely on their looks to get by in life. It’s just not for you.”

Eiley gives a fake pout and then simply shrugs her shoulders.

“I’m not even going to apologize for saying it because it’s true. You are not anywhere close to a beauty queen and you look worse than any animal I’ve ever seen. So, you should be relying more on your competition skills, not that you even have any of those. You would think, a woman without looks would be trying to hone their craft so that they had something to fall back on in life. But clearly, with you, that’s not the case.”

She just chuckles to herself and shakes her head. She was used to using her own looks to get what she needed out of wealthy men. She knew that it was not something that Bea Barnhart could even attempt to do; the looks just weren’t there.

“You said in your silly promo last week that you’ve put out a lot of opponents in the ring but everything I’ve seen you do has been anything but laughable. You are not a threat when it comes to stepping into the ring against. I am not scared of you and I can’t be scared of you because you do not even know how to pronounce my name and I’m not going to tell you. I enjoy listening to people pronounce my name wrong; it’s amusing to think how many morons on this Earth do not have a brain and it’s very obvious that you are one of them.”

She leans forward just a little bit.

“What’s it like, BB? To be the brainless, boring wonder? Because sometimes, it would be nice to be empty headed and not have to think about what is coming next.”

She is quiet for a moment.

“Which is ironic, considering that you chose to call me stupid last week in your ridiculously funny promo. But you do not know anything about me. You did not talk about the fact that I am being trained by Mikah nor did you even try to attempt like you knew who you were facing in two days. I’m not sure who you think you’re facing, but I’m not some dumb, stereotypical blonde. But you wouldn’t know that because you don’t seem to care about anybody but your dumb, brainless husband. I suppose that makes the two of you almost a perfect, brainless couple. Maybe, instead of spewing out insults that do not make remotely any sense, you should look more into your opponent instead of looking even more stupid on camera. It’s no wonder you’re the laughing stock of the women’s locker room.”

She just shakes her head to herself as she pushes a strand of her blonde locks behind her ears.

“You seemed to mention dogs and puppies a lot in your promo, which is funny because you seem to be obsessed with them. That’s a little suspicious to me. Why are you so obsessed with calling me a dog or comparing me to a puppy, when those same animals are smarter than you are. But what you do not seem to understand is that you’re nothing special in the ring like you think you are. You are not better than me just because you’ve lost more matches than I’ve more than likely been around for.”

She was aware that Bea wasn’t really that much older than she was according to the SCW website. But she definitely looked older than she was and Eiley was not mature enough not to pick fun at that.

“And another thing, if your ugly, disgusting, fat husband comes to the ring with you on Sunday, he better not put his filthy, dirty hands on me or there will be consequences that neither of you will understand. Nor can you even begin to understand them. I do not care to be touched by such filth like your husband.”

She shudders at the thought.

“The only thing that you did seem to get right in your promo last week was that somebody did mention to management that they should give me a contract. And that person was none other than J2H himself. However, if you really want to know, it’s Mikah that was pushing me to get my foot into the SCW doors and the Blast From the Past Tournament did just that, even if it was a bust. At least there are people that have been a part of this company that can recognize talent when they see it, which is not the same that I can say for you. I doubt that there’s anybody in the back that can say that they’d stick their neck out for you. And you aren’t allowed to count that filthy, disgusting thing you call your husband, he doesn’t count.”

She rolls her eyes in sheer irritation.

“But you know what’s more important than those who believe in my talent?”

She smirks at the camera.

“The fact that I’m going to prove it to you on Sunday when we step foot in that ring. You’re not going to know what hit you and you’re going to be shocked when you realize that I’m not a pushover like you’re expecting. But I’m going to be the one making you tap out on Sunday and you will the one that will be walking out of the arena with your tail tucked between your legs like the fucking dog you are.”

She smirks, that arrogant look reaching her eyes once more. She takes a deep breath and slowly lets it out.

“And you do not have to worry about me cheating to win because I do not believe in cheating to win. I will win this Sunday fair and square without deviating from the rules. Because I’m not a coward and I do not need to deviate from the rules of the game. But you might resort to that when you realize that you’re not even close to subpar when it comes to me in the ring.”

She was trying her best to let the arrogance show. Mikah had tried to train her in the fact that she needed to believe that she was better than everybody else, even if she didn’t believe it herself yet.

“I do not think we can rely on our words anymore, BB. Even though I can continue to talk about how much better I already am than you and how prettier I am than you for hours on end, it isn’t going to make much of a difference. Because I am just going to show you on Sunday that I’m just that damned good in the ring. I didn’t get to showcase much of my skills in my first match in SCW and I’m very much looking forward to Sunday and showing everybody just what I can do in that ring. And I’m not even sorry that it’s you that I get to make an example out of. It’s going to be thrilling to say the least and every bit of fun that I think it’s about to be. And you’re just going to fucking take it like the brainless moron that you are. Because you don’t have a choice and because you’re not as good as you think that you are.”

She stops for a moment, hearing a noise and she carefully and cautiously looks over her shoulder. She was trying her best not to appear jumpy on screen even though her heart was already racing inside of her chest. She wanted to believe that her situation with Dean wasn’t going to affect her but she was already starting to feel scared with every minute that passed.

“I want you to know, BB, that it isn’t personal. I do not know you personally and honestly? I do not want to know you personally because you are not worth my time to get to know personally. You can stay in your own little bubble with your fat, filthy husband for all I care. I have better things to do with my life.”

Another smirk stretches across her face, the worry disappearing from her eyes momentarily.

“Because on Sunday?”

She leans forward a little bit more and adjusts her shirt a little bit.

“My career is just starting and I’m working on becoming the next Greatest Bombshell of All time. And you’re already in my way.”

She smirks again, letting the silence linger momentarily.

“Again, it’s not personal. It’s just business.”

She didn’t really care that essentially she was repeating herself. But she felt that Bea needed to be reminded just what Eiley was working toward.

“I hope you’re ready for Sunday because it’s going to be the beginning of my career and the beginning of your demise.”

She winks at the camera again before leaning back against the chair.

“Ciao.”