Author Topic: We Got To Stay Out Here?! (Dawn RP)  (Read 912 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
We Got To Stay Out Here?! (Dawn RP)
« on: April 21, 2023, 06:55:21 PM »
Hoia Forest, Romania
April 17th, 2023

As soon as Climax Control was over the Warren siblings as well as the Chavez siblings made their way over to Romania. It was told that all of the SCW roster housing arrangements were to be in the outdoors in the most haunted place on the planet. However, for our young heroine she didn’t mind having to camp in what might be an eerie situation. She thrived in being in situations like this not to mention as a gold award winner as a former Girl Scout Dawn was ready to handle whatever was thrown at her. Dawn smiled as her and her brother Teddy had finished setting up one tent and their focus was trying to set up the other one. Dawn giggled as she looks right at her brother.

“OH MY GOSHIE… I really can’t believe we get to camp out! Isn’t this sooooooo cool and amazing?! We are going to have such a great time together. I packed us some stuff to make plenty of s’mores on top of that I made sure to pack us some ponchos so that we don’t get wet by the rain. This is going to be such a fun time…”

Teddy just shakes his head as he looks back at his sister with an uneasy expression on his face.

“…Right… You call camping outside fun?! You know I don’t do well being outside. I am an inside individual. I need my electronics, I need my computer, hell I could use my king size bed. On top of that bugs and I don’t really agree with one another. Mosquitos shouldn’t be blessed with tasting this sweet blood of mine…”

Dawn rolls her eyes as she shakes her head.

“You are such a dweeb and a punk. Had you let mom and dad enroll you into boy scouts like they put me in girl scouts you would be prepared for moments such as this. Not to mention you are missing the most important thing about being outdoors. Don’t you think it would be a good luck for you to be snuggling up with Michelle around a camp fire?! How about kissing her under some moonlight, or better yet making love in the outdoors in the tent. That could be something unique for the relationship…”

Teddy thinks about it as he forms a slight grin.

“You know I really didn’t about it like that. That definitely sounds doable but they say this is supposed to be the most haunted place on Earth. Aren’t you afraid of all the paranormal activity that might exist out here. So much can happen and it might freak me out…”

Dawn just places her hands on her hips as she looks right up into his eyes.

“There is no such thing as ghosts. On top of that as a woman who idolizes Scrappy Doo and the entirety of the Scooby Doo Franchise monsters, ghosts, and things like that aren’t real. There is no reason to psyche yourself out over nothing. If anything I am looking forward to when Seleana arrives with Crystal. I can’t believe she has this huge prank set up to scare the hell out of her wife. I just wonder if it is going to work on the woman who feels she is wrestling’s final girl?!”

Teddy thinks about it for a few moments as he laughs in return.

“I don’t really know but it does feel fun to pick on Christina a bit. She has always made things about her so trolling her and pulling such a prank seems funny. Seleana coming up with this idea makes it even better. Crystal wouldn’t even see it coming…”

Dawn nods her head.

“I am all for it but I just hope that it doesn’t come across too mean. As much as I love Seleana and I will do whatever or my mentor I really want to know how are you feeling?! It’s been a few weeks since you have been eliminated from the Blast from The Past Tournament and there still hasn’t been any announcement if you are part of the roster or not…”

Teddy just sighs shrugging his shoulders as he really doesn’t know what to say. He looks away from Dawn as he turns his attention over to his girlfriend Michelle who could be seen gathering firewood with her sister Melissa in the distance. He slowly moves his head back over to Dawn.

“To be honest it’s been weighing heavily on my mind since I lost. I really want to showcase I have the ability to be a full time wrestler again. Everything is going perfect in my life right now. I have the support of my daughter, obviously my little sister looks up to me, and I have found love again. Michelle thinks the world of me and I want to showcase how passionate and focused I am when my mind is on something. I can’t show Chavy that I am a weak man that gives up when things don’t come his way. That’s not me…”

Teddy shakes his head as he smiles right at Dawn.

“But that’s my struggle, that isn’t your issue Dawn. I can’t help but be proud of you. I spent my entire life trying to protect you. It started when we were in the orphanage and when we went through the foster care system. I wouldn’t let anything happen to you. Little did I know that you were the one that was actually looking out for me. Just look at you Dawn. You decided to step into the world of wrestling and you have been dominating…”

Dawn quickly replies back.

“That’s only because I had an amazing brother to look up to. I know it gets tiring to see you challenge J2H over and over again, and come up short. It’s embarrassing to see a grown man wet himself and it may look like I am laughing at you along with the rest of the world. That isn’t the case at all though. The reality is watching sometimes becomes frustrating not because I think that you are this embarrassment but because I know that there is so much potential within you. You just don’t seem as focus as you should be. You give up too easily and that shouldn’t be the case. I know that you have all of the power to beat J2H just like you have the power to beat a Ben Jordan, a Fenris, or even a Michael Harris. The only thing that can stop you from doing your best is you…

I thought that if I lived my life as a go getter and being an over achiever at everything that you would see how I always strive to do my complete best and for that to rub off on you. Sometimes it just seems like it’s not registering and that disappoints me. I just want to see that brother who protected me when I was young to have that same fire inside of the ring. “

Dawn looks at her brother and Teddy can’t help but embrace her into a big hug.

“Dawn… I didn’t know that’s how you felt about me. Rest assured if things work out and I do get on the roster as a full time superstar you are going to see the best Teddy that you have ever seen. You don’t have to worry about that. What I do want from you is to win the Blast from The Past. Show the world that the Warren family is World Championship material. You came this far. You have worked hard being undefeated. You have poured everything into getting into the Semi-finals you just need to get past Bobbie Dahl and after that you are in the finals. You have the power and the ability. You know what you need to do…”

Dawn nods her head as a grin escapes her hips.

“I will do my…. You know what forget doing my best. For the entire Warren family, I am going to go out there and win. It’s all or nothing, and I am going guarantee my way into the finals.”

“Good… Because if you make it past this round you have officially surpassed me because the Semi’s is as far as I got. I have a great feeling about where you are at Dawn. Just keep your head up and there’s no telling how far you are going to go in this world…”

The Warren siblings just smile at one another and it isn’t long before their significant others the Chavez sisters walk over to the two of them carrying firewood. Melissa drops the wood in a pile as she walks towards Dawn and plants a kiss on her cheek as she smiles at her.

“Here is all of the wood we found my little girl scout. Please tell me this is what you were looking for…”

Dawn gazes at all of it before she smirks in return.

“I am sure it will do. You don’t want me to get too picky because that wouldn’t be pretty and I rather not hurt anybody’s feelings. Any way you look super cute in your hiking shorts and boots. Although I would have recommended wearing some longer pants. The weather isn’t supposed to be that good and pants will at least prevent your legs from getting bitten. It’s better to be protected than to look like some fashion icon…”

Michelle on the other hand is the complete opposite as her long hair is wrapped into a tight ponytail. She pulls out a Swiss Army knife as she cuts up a tarp and places it over the wood. She looks up at the sky as she sees the sky.

“We should really hurry and tarp off the area. I know we have some tents set up but I would prefer if we kept our entire dry.”

It isn’t long before she takes a tarp along with some rope and climbs up into the trees. Teddy looks up at his girlfriend as he places his hands on his hips and shakes.

“I didn’t know you were excellent at climbing at trees…”

She smiles as she ties part of the tarp up in a tree as she looks down at her boyfriend.

“I am used to the outdoors. I am not just proficient in treating wild animals. I know how to survive if push comes to shove. Not to mention the Rose Wrestling Academy taught me to be adaptable to anything. I don’t know what The Wild Cat Wrestling Academy is teaching my sister and your sister but you know I am ready for this. Rain is going to be coming soon so let’s get things in order…”

Dawn is nimble as she proceeds to climb a nearby tree. She is standing within one as she helps placing a tarp over their tent. Michelle and Dawn both work their magic as they use their skills to protect their camp site area. It isn’t long before they both jump out of the tree as they turn their attention to everybody that is on the ground. Dawn smiles as she looks at Michelle.

“We make a great team… I can’t wait until we are sister in laws…. Or should I say DOUBLE SISTER IN LAWS!!!!”

Melissa looks around as she hears the loud sound of thunder.

“Oh EM GEE do you really think this place is as haunted as they say it is… I don’t know how I feel about staying in the most haunted place on Earth. Why can’t we just go to a hotel and stay at a Four Seasons or something?!”

Teddy is just as scared as he runs over to his girlfriend Michelle.

“I mean a good bed sounds good right now… I really don’t want to be outdoors. Not to mention do you know how much of a disaster it will be if this hair gets wet? Black people and their hair getting wet isn’t a pretty sight especially when you are sporting an afro like this…”

Michelle just rolls her eyes as she just hugs her boyfriend in return. Dawn smiles as she looks back at her brother.

“Seriously, it’s just hair… It’s not a big deal. If there’s anybody who should be worried about getting their hair wet it’s me. It’s not like you constantly dye your hair pink or blonde like I do!”

Teddy snaps back.

“And it’s not like you put the amount of products in your hair like I do! There’s the afro sheen, of course when I get it straightened, or even relaxed. There is so much that yours truly can do to this hair. I just think it’s best if we don’t put ourselves in any position to get wet. Not to mention we have to camp out until SUNDAY! That’s ridiculous!”

Dawn smirks.

“Stop being a baby. You need to grow up. This is a great chance for us to try something new. On top of that it seems like Chellz is enjoying it so let’s just go with the flow. I wouldn’t worry about getting wet too much. That is why Chellz and I climbed up in the trees. We set the tarps so that our area would be protected.”

Out of nowhere we can see a flash of lightning hitting the ground about twenty yards away. Melissa grabs unto her fiancée as tightly as she can as she refuses to let her go.

“OH MY GOD LIGHTNING!!!! CAN’T WE JUST GO TO A HOTEL… I TOLD YOU IT’S HAUNTED OUT HERE!!!!!!”

Dawn rolls her eyes as she looks back at her fiancée as she pushes away from her.

“Babe if I told you once, I am going to tell you again. There is no such thing as ghosts, goblins, monsters or any of that. It’s all inside of your head!!!!!!”

Teddy nods his head laughing.

“Yeah.. Melly… You need to relax because there is nothing in this…”

“….howllllllllllllllllllll…. Shoosh!!!!”

Random howling and noises could be heard as Teddy takes us in a hurry.

“Yeah… I WOULD LOVE TO STAY BUT I GOTS TO GO!!!!”

Teddy sprints right off into the distance as he begins to get soaked and wet from the rain. Melissa nods her head as she runs away screaming out at the top of her lungs.

“I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!”

They both run away in a hurry as the rain begins to overtake them. Dawn stands there dumbfounded as she looks back at Michelle.

“But that was only the wind… Are they really going to be able to go through with this prank on Crystal?!”

“I don’t know… They will return at some point… They won’t go far without their personal belongings under the tent… Why don’t we try to start a fire and warm up. We could probably start a fire on this dry ground…”

With that Dawn and Michelle work their magic as they make the most out of their time outdoors.

HAI EVERYBODY!!!!

This is the Pink Puppy, The Lois Lane of professional wrestling Dawn Warren reporting life from the chilling and scariest place in all of the Earth. I am right here smack dab middle in the Hoia Forest in Romania and on Sunday yours truly will be stepping into the ring at Climax Control with the biggest chance of a lifetime. Calvin Harris and I are going to have to do battle against the team of Bobbie Dahl and Jack Washington. I am going to be completely honest. It feels super cool to be in this position. I only joined SCW back in January and already I am one match away from being in the finals of such an amazing tournament.

If you would have asked me back when I decided to join the Roulette Invitational match that I would be in a position where I could be potentially be wrestling on a major super card in a huge marquee match with the chance to be number one contender for the World Bombshell Championship I would have said that statement sounds completely ridiculous. Nobody could ever believe that a woman who saw herself as a super fan and maybe a ZERO would morph into that of an amazing HERO. That is AWESOMESAUCE! I know I do really well outside of the ring academically and being an over achiever but I didn’t think that it would translate to in ring accomplishments.

Yet somehow and definitely someway here I am and I just need to believe and anything is possible. I thought if anybody would be in this position I thought it would be that of my brother. He is the one who had the aspirations of getting over that hump and he just wanted one more chance at J2H but for some reason his dream faded away. He was knocked out of the tournament early and now it’s up to me to live on with his dream. Part of me knows that J2H will be waiting in the finals of that tournament especially being featured in a team with a woman in Devona who had made it to the finals before. In the same token you have Courtney Pierce who had won this tournament before as well. So whoever emerges from the other side of the bracket is going to be super tough, I am talking end game boss level but honestly it doesn’t matter because the Pink Puppy is ready to evolve into a big dog and I am ready to take a huge bite out of whoever is waiting for me.

I know it would be silly to get lost in the sauce and ponder who could be waiting in the finals when I haven’t even gotten past the finals yet. Make no mistake I am by no means looking past Bobbie Dahl. I know who she is and what she is about. I refuse to overlook her but her and the rest of the world need to understand that I am not just fighting for the sake to fight. I now have an entire family legacy to live up too. I need to take my brother’s dream and make it my very own. I have to get past her just to prove to J2H that the Warrens can overcome him on a big Super Card, big match situation.

That is why winning is everything at this point. It is what I live for and I am not going to let anybody tell me that I don’t have what it takes to get to the finale. I don’t care if I am the smallest woman in this tournament and that Bobbie is a goliath compared to me. The only thing that I know is that I will beat her because it’s the only thing that I got left.

It’s not going to be an easy feat because she is teaming up with Jack Washington. His first mistake is that he is from Philadelphia and that alone makes him an asshole. I am sorry but Philly has one of the worst fan bases in all of sports and they just get me so mad! As a Mets fan I hate the Phillies! Hell I don’t like those Eagles fans, the 76ers just seem like a super team full of trash and Jack Washington is a big prick. I know he doesn’t give a damn what anybody thinks. He just wants to get what he can get and win titles. He is here to win titles. I will give him credit that as an athlete he is good but his attitude just sucks. He’s a multiple time Internet Champion and a multiple time World Champion so that makes him a threat but as much as I should be worried about that. I know that Calvin Harris will do what’s necessary. He’s a good standup guy who will put him in a place. He is also a man who has won multiple World Championships. This tournament is going to put him where he wants to be. So since Calvin is handle business I just need to make sure I own up to what I need to do.

I just need to take care of Bobbie…

How’s it going Bobbie, can I just say it’s a pleasure to meet you?! I have been waiting for this moment for about five years now. Five years I have held a grudge and I have been anticipating for the day that you and I would actually meet one another within a ring. In case you don’t know me or what I am about let me just introduce myself to you so you can understand where I am coming from. My name is Dawn Warren. I am the little sister of Teddy Warren. I am a second generation star and the daughter of Markus Reeves. I really don’t know much of my father but what I can say is that my brother is everything, and five years ago you got all excited because you were preparing for a Roulette Ultimate X match upon the Sun Princess at Summer XXXtreme does that ring a bell?!

No this has nothing to do with you walking around in a bikini or drawing attention in that way but the issue I had is that you had a problem with my sister in law Kate at the time. She was the RIGHTFUL number one contender for the Roulette Championship. She had earned her chance fair and square but somehow she never got her one on one match for the title. She had to share an opportunity she had earned along with a bunch of others. You mocked her for that and you also stated that she never puts any work in.

You constantly talked my brother for being gay as you would put it. You told Kate that she needed some sausage in her life and even went as far to say that there was a chance she could go Vagititarian like Crystal Hilton and her entire family. As I think about it now it hurts me because being trained by Seleana makes me part of that circle.

My brother and Kate may not be together anymore but she is going to be the Maid of Honor at my wedding and my brother is everything to me. It’s really rude for you to come out of your mouth talking about people who are close to me. Besides when I look at Kate I see a woman who has accomplished so much in this company and she is just one title away from being a grand slam champion. I know it can be easy to hate on others for what they accomplished or what they do but what have you really done?!

You have been in SCW for a while now and at one point you were such a sweet girl, you were a nasty girl, sweet I don’t really know. Your biggest claim to fame in being involved in this special woman of substances matches and maybe wearing some bikini on a cruise ship but other than that what have you really accomplished?! As I continue to use my reporting skills and getting the full scoop on what you are the truth is you really haven’t done anything.

If anything I would just consider you that of a part timer at best. Sure when you come around it’s all good and everything but it never lasts for long. Soon as you play your part you disappear and it will be months before we hear from you again. I can say the same thing for J2H, Courtney Pierce or even devona.

As I look at some of the names left in this tournament and every other bombshell left besides me it just seems like the field is filled with a bunch of women who thought they would try their hand at something and leave if it doesn’t pan out. That’s not me at all. I am here for the long haul and it is my goal to take you down to prove that I have what it takes to be the best of the very best. I have what it takes to beat you and if you look further just look at what I have accomplished since being here.

I beat Luna Vanity in my first singles outing. The same woman who was just the Roulette Champion who beat Crystal Caldwell a few weeks ago! On top of that I have submitted the most dominant Roulette Champion of all time in Krystal Wolfe.

I may have lost some matches but I haven’t been pinned or submitted or involved in the final decision. I have yet to be beaten inside of a ring so what makes you think that you have what it takes to stop me when others haven’t. What makes you different than all of the rest?!

You better have a definitive answer for that because the way I see things is what I have managed to accomplish in just my four months of being in this company is a lot more than what you have accomplished in the five months that I have been watching you wrestle, which by the way isn’t much if I can be honest.

I know you are a BIG threat but I am here to inform you that this little Pink Puppy Scrappy Doo of wrestling isn’t afraid of anything. I am here to throw myself right into the heart of the action, and I am looking to beat you by any means necessary. I need to get past you. I need to beat you so that I can go to the finals and become number one contender for the World Championship.

It really is a shame that I didn’t get my hands on Kimberly Pain because as much trash as she was talking about Seleana I definitely wanted to pay her back but you will make a fine exception. So you better be ready Bobbie because it won't be long until you step into the ring with Dawn Warren. I am more than just a pretty face. I am more than my brother’s sister. I am the woman that is going to stamp her ticket to the finals by overcoming you.

I really didn’t want to get into the semi’s on a bye but it is what it is. Injuries in the business happen. As a woman who is one hundred percent I am going to use every single bit of being fresh on you. It’s all or nothing, and only by winning can I be guaranteed a match on the Super Card. I rather not deal with something that’s uncertain. That’s why is necessary to win this match.

It’s time for me to chow down on a Scooby Snack…

BA DA DA DA DAHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT’S PUPPY POWER!!!

LET ME AT EM…. LET ME AT EM…. It’s time to showcase what I am made of. Watch out Bobbie because here I come… See you soon…

user posted image