Author Topic: Pinking The Way to the Semi’s (Dawn Rp)  (Read 1070 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Pinking The Way to the Semi’s (Dawn Rp)
« on: April 14, 2023, 11:00:03 AM »
Hey everyone this is the Pink Puppy. Can I just say that it feels amazing to be where I am right now?! When I came to this company I did so with the intention of just hoping that I could survive. I know I wanted to bring some honor to my surname and I wanted to do well. Never could I ever imagine that I would be about six matches into my SCW career and I have yet to be pinned or submitted. That just seems to be so awesome and I don’t plan to stop at all. I want to keep going further in my career and I won’t stop until I am standing tall as a champion of some sort.

I am bringing honor to the Warren name and there isn’t anybody in SCW that can tell me that I am not elevating my career to new heights. Anyway this week Calvin and myself have found ourselves right in the quarter finals of this entire tournament. Standing in front of us is Goth and of course Kimberly Pain.

There is no doubt in my mind that Calvin is going to do everything in his power to take out Goth but my issue is going to be with that of Kimberly Pain. Since the very beginning I really haven’t liked her. She has constantly run her mouth about the school I came from. She has talked down Miss Crystal and has had bad things to say about Miss Seleana. I don’t appreciate the disrespect and I won’t tolerate it.

Kimberly can claim how she is the next in line for Luna or whoever the Roulette Champion might be but let me explain something. In a match like this I won’t be losing any time soon. I am going to do everything in my power to come out ahead. I am going to go out to that ring and prove to Kimberly that I do have what it takes to get past her so that I can be in the semi-finals. At that moment I will be just two matches away from competing for the right to receive a World Bombshell Championship match. Two matches away from really shaping my career in the right direction and it’s what I live for.

I might go on to have one of the best rookie years in SCW Bombshell history but it is something that I am going to work as hard as possible for. This woman might be small in size but my heart is going to take me extremely far. It’s going to take me to the promise land and I will firmly be in the position that I want to be in. I will be the first to admit that when my brother lost his match I felt devastated but I can’t spend all that time worrying about what he did and where he is in his career.

The only thing that should be and is on my mind is where I am right now, and right now the main business at hand is to get past Kimberly so that I could get what I rightfully deserve. It’s all or nothing for me and I am ready to launch myself into the very heart of action. It is up to me to prove to the world that I have what it takes to take the next leap in my wrestling career.

The wild Cat Wrestling school has gotten me far. It has helped teach me the basics of where I should be and what I should apply to my career. The next leap involves me actually going out to that ring and proving myself. I need to win this match. I need to go out there and do what I need to do for me.

Whatever lies for me beyond this round I am ready for whatever, but make no mistake about it. It definitely is Pink Puppy time…

Ba Da Da Da DAHHHHH it’s Puppy Power!!!! It’s time to go shake some things up. I can’t wait to see what life brings me.

See you soon and best of luck Kimberly.
user posted image

user posted image