Author Topic: I WILL BE WALKING THE DOG THIS SUNDAY  (Read 960 times)

Online Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
I WILL BE WALKING THE DOG THIS SUNDAY
« on: April 14, 2023, 07:25:24 AM »
I WILL WALK THE DOG ALEXANDER RAVEN IN A DOG COLLAR MATCH

Narrator:  Bill is familiar having wrestling matches against Alexander Raven as Bill lost the Roulette Championship to Alexander Raven then again lost his bid to regain the Roulette Championship. Going into this match one win and two losses against Raven Bill is determined to win this match and even the score. Bill told me a Dog Collar match is one of his favorites and he is positive he will get the win against Alexander Raven.

INCIDENT OF BILL AND IRIS DEALING WITH VIOLENT DOG AND IGNORANT DOG OWNER IN BETHESDA PARK IN LAWRENCEVILLE, GEORGIA

The scene switches from that of the Narrator to Bill Barnhart in a location we are not familiar with. What we see is Bill and Iris walking along a trail that winds through trees and Bill obeys the laws concerning having your dog restrained on a leash. We watch and Bill and Iris walk along the trail and we see a man coming in the opposite direction and he has a Rottweiler that is not on a leash and the Rottweiler looks like he has a chip on his shoulder and it mad at the world. Bill shortens the amount of leash Iris has available to her and then Bill decides to stop himself and Iris and stand to the side so when the mam passes with his Rottweiler Bill can react if appropriately if the owner of the dog fails to put his Rottweiler on their leash. As the man and his Rottweiler approach Bill motions to the man to put a collar and leash on his Rottweiler but the arrogant man ignores Bill. As the man and his Rottweiler gets close to Bill and Iris the Rottweiler charges at Iris while snarling and growling and barking.

Bill:  Sir I need to request you put a collar and leash on your Rottweiler and he is being aggressive to my English Bulldog Iris. If you fail to comply with the Leash Laws in Gwinnett County Georgia and your Rottweiler attacks me and Iris then I will not be held accountable for any damage done to you or your dog by me and my dog Iris.

Man:  Who the hell do you think you are punk? I’m not going to put a collar and leash on my dog regardless of the laws in Gwinnett County Georgia! My dog is not aggressive and if you continue to be an asshole I will be the one to attack you.

Bill:  Since you refuse to obey the leash laws and your dog is aggressive I promise you I will do what needs to be done to protect myself and my dog Iris from you and your aggressive dog. Also you need to know that I always wear a body cam when I am walking Iris just in case I experience a situation like this. Now please get your dog under control and get the hell away from us!

The owner of the Rottweiler yells something in a language we do not understand and his Rottweiler charges towards Iris. Bill steps between Iris and the Rottweiler and the Rottweiler is being encouraged by his owner to attack them. We watch as Bill pulls out a sturdy steel chain from his pocket and as the Rottweiler, obeying his owner’s commands, charges at him and Iris. Bill maneuvers quickly and wraps the chain around the Rottweiler’s neck and cinches up to where the Rottweiler is rendered helpless. Iris runs up and growls and attempts to bite the Rottweiler but Bill tells Iris to back down and she does. The owner of the Rottweiler is pissed off at Bill for choking the hell out of his aggressive dog but the man backs down when Bill tells him he will also wrap the chain around his neck thereby choking him and his dog. The owner of the Rottweiler backs down as Bill calls 911 and informs Gwinnett Police where he is located in Bethesda Park in Lawrenceville, Georgia, and that he has control of a man and his out of control aggressive and vicious Rottweiler. It takes only a short time before Gwinnett Police show up and arrest the man with the Rottweiler and arrest his dog also. Bill and Iris continue their walk in Bethesda Park without further incident.

SCENE SHIFTS TO LOBBY OF THE HOTEL WHERE BILL, BEA, AND IRIS ARE STAYING WHICH IS NEAR THE CRAIG MACLEAN LEISURE CENTER

We see Bill and his English Bulldog Iris sitting on the couch in their hotel room. Bea is moving about off to the side taking care of putting things away in their hotel room. The camera person informs Bill they are live broadcasting and Bill begins commenting.

Bill:  Bea please come here and tell the viewers about your impressive victory over Alexandra Calaway at Climax Control 358.

Bea walks in front of the camera.

Bea:  Me and Alexandra Calaway were going back and forth when Luna Vanity decided to make an appearance during our match. I guess Luna was scouting me and Alexandra out as possible contenders for the Bombshell Roulette Championship. Alexandra Callaway decided to act tough so she turned her back to me and glared at Luna. That gave me the opportunity to lock her into my Sleeping Pill Sleeper Hold for the win. For a wrestler who brags about her previous accomplishments in the sport of wrestling Alexandra proved she cannot stay focused in a match and it cost her a loss to me. You all saw what I accomplished and if you want some of me talk to Management and request a match against me.

Bill:  It was a great match Bea! Keep up the great work! I have a question for you. Since Luna Vanity showed up during your match with Alexandra Calaway does that mean you will be making an appearance at the match between Luna Vanity and Jessie Salco where Luna is defending the Roulette Championship?

Bea:  No I don’t do cheap stuff like Luna did. She’s well capable of defeating Jessie Salco and retaining the Roulette Championship. If Luna wants to talk to Management and ask them to put me up against her for the Roulette Championship I would not turn down the offer. Otherwise I will continue my wrestling and when Management wants to assign me to a Championship match then so be it.

Bill:  Thanks for those comments Bea.

Bea continues taking care of things in the background and off to the side.

Bill:  So, Alexander, you saw what happened with me and Iris when that moron dog owner with the Rottweiler failed to control his jerk dog. I ended up choking both of them out with a chain attached to a dog collar. And, yes, Alexander, we are going to be wearing dog collars for our match this Sunday and we will have a twenty food chain attached to our dog collars. And, yes, Alexander, we get to use the chain as a weapon as our match is Hardcore Rules. I hope Management will see their way to strapping studded dog collars around our necks to make this match even more interesting and exciting. For damn sure this is going to be a hell of a fun match for me and hell of a horrible match for you.

HISTORY BETWEEN BILL BARNHART AND ALEXANDER RAVEN

Bill:  Alexander many wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling call me a liar but I always tell the truth. Let me start with the truth of how we stand against each other in the wrestling ring. I defeated you on March 20, 2022, at Blaze of Glory X in a Thumbtacks match by slamming you into a pile of thumbtacks. You then defeated me on July 10, 2022 at Summer XXXTreme X and you retained the Roulette Championship. Then you defeated me again on July 24, 2022 at Climax Control 336 when you pinned me for the win. See? I told you I tell the truth. I am 1-2 against you and you are 2-1 against me. After our match this Sunday we will be even at 2-2 as I am going to win.

HOW MUCH FUN CAN A TWENTY FOOT CHAIN BETWEEN THE DOG COLLARS ON OUR NECKS BE?

Bill:  Hey, Alexander, do you have any clue how many Dog Collar matches I’ve had in my wrestling career? And to add to my comment a lot of those Dog Collar matches involved us wrestlers wearing a studded dog collar. I have to be honest with you that I’ve had so many Dog Collar matches over my career that I haven’t been able to keep track of the total number. Taking a guess I would say I’ve had around thirty to forty Dog Collar matches. I will be honest that I didn’t win every one of those matches but I damn sure won the majority of them. The reason I was assigned to so many Dog Collar matches is because I am Bill Barnhart, and my nickname if Bulldog due to me having an English Bulldog named Iris. The other wrestlers, and those in Management positions, felt it was appropriate to assign me to these matches to go along with my nickname. How about we play a little game eh?

Bill flashes a huge grin into the camera and we see Bea walk over and get into camera range.

Bill:  For the sake of this game, Alexander, let me split my guess of wins I have obtained in all the Dog Collar matches I have been assigned to and make it thirty five. Of those thirty-five Dog Collar matches how many of them do you think I won by choking my opponent unconscious with the chain that was attached to the dog collars on our necks?

Bea:  I don’t know all of your Dog Collar matches that ended in that manner but I would guess ten.

Bill:  I believe ten would be about the right number of Dog Collar matches I have won in that manner. Now the next question for Alexander would be how many of my Dog Collar matches were ended when my opponent was still conscious but I busted them open with the chain attached to our dog collars and they quit the match due to major blood loss?

Bea:  I would guess for that question that five would be a reasonable guess.

Bill:  I also have not kept track of those specific numbers of wins by that manner but five sounds about right. So that gets fifteen of the thirty-five matches out of the way. Talking about submissions in my Dog Collar matches, that were not from knocking my opponents unconscious or busting them open to where they were bleeding profusely, of the remaining twenty matches how many of them were ended due to me getting my opponent to outright quit in the match, or made to submit by me, or they were pinned by me?

Bea:  I would say of the remaining twenty Dog Collar matches you have had that as many as fifteen of them you had opponents just give up and quit the match, or made to submit by you, or you pinned them.

Bill:  So that takes care of thirty of the thirty-five Dog Collar matches I have been involved in. Yes I estimate that thirty of those matches were wins for me and only five of those thirty-five matches did opponents get the win over me. I am damn proud of my record in Dog Collar matches.

Bea pulls out her cell phone and calls up the calculator app. She punches in that Bill had thirty-five Dog Collar matches and he won thirty of them. Bea shows her calculator to the camera and it shows that Bill has an eighty-five percent winning percentage when he is involved in Dog Collar matches. Bill and Bea HIGH FIVE each other before Bill launched into his closing comments.

CLOSING COMMENTS. . .THE NUMBERS DON’T LIE

Bill:   Eighty-five percent winning in Dog Collar matches! Woo Hoo! That means Alexander Raven is coming into this match at a huge disadvantage! How does it feel, Alex, to walk into a match with an eighty-five percent disadvantage? I am sure it makes you feel like crap but I do not give a damn how you feel about that. And to add to what I just said remember that I have two inches of height over you and fifteen pounds of weight. Maybe you feel that my extra fifteen pounds of weight will not be a factor in wearing you down then when my added weight drains your energy and you cannot function any longer in our match remember to eat your words and tell everyone how well your words taste.

Bill flashes a smile.

Bill:  Alexander we know that Management assigned us to the opening match, our Dog Collar match, to show the fans what Sin City Wrestling is about. They could have send a couple of Jobbers into a match to open Climax Control  359 but they decided to blow the minds of the fans with our Dog Collar match. I can see their reasoning in this decision. Many in this area where we are wrestling have never been to a live wrestling event and they knew that the two of us in our Dog Collar match. . .well ME anyway. . .would give the fans an amazing and brutal match. What you are likely to accomplish in our match will be, at best, about half what I am going to accomplish in our match.

Bill laughs loudly.

Bill:  Our match is not about wrestling by the rules. Our match is not about not violating the rules. Our match is not about going easy on your opponent. I mean, come on, Alexander, I could walk into our match and go easy on you but where is the fun for me in doing that? I could hold back and not bust you open and make you bleed by beating you with the chain attached to our dog collars but that’s not as shocking as your blood dripping down your body, onto the mat, and when I slap you around the ring your blood will fly into the faces of the fans and they will damn sure remember that. I could come into our match and just go for a pin on you for the win but that is boring for me and the fans. No, Alex, I am not going to go easy on you as I plan on beating you down, making you bleed, and making you beg the Referee to stop the match to end your pain. All your attempts to get out of the beating I have planned for you will fail. But, Alexander, I assure you that as brutal and vicious and unrelenting I will be in our Dog Collar match, while I am hurting you and making you bleed, that after you lose to me in our Dog Collar match, for the rest of your life whenever you are in the park taking a walk and someone there is walking their dog on a leash or chain attached to the collar around the neck of the dog you will have flashbacks of what I did to you in our match. Be ready for anything and everything from me in our match as I am not holding back.

Bill bursts out in very loud laughter and at that Bea steps up and informs the camera person they are done with broadcasting their comments on Bill’s upcoming match so the camera person calls into the Network and the Network tells them to cut their camera feed and they do so and our screen goes dark.