Author Topic: [J Mont] Final 4 is right around the Corner!  (Read 913 times)

Offline JMont

• View Profile
[J Mont] Final 4 is right around the Corner!
« on: April 07, 2023, 10:40:23 PM »

[Everyone is talking about SCW’S “Blast from the Past” Tournament and they should be because J Mont is involved of course. Round 1 went as planned as J Mont & Zoey got their hands raised. And now the quarterfinals are here and this time around, the travel plans are in Eilean Mor, Flannan Isles, Scotland. And if you have never heard of this place, you are not the only one I'm sure. They are hyping this place up because three lighthouse keepers vanished without a trace. This happened somewhere in the 1900’s but let's fast forward to April 9th 2023 because there is about to be a mystery that's going to get solved. Who is going to make it to the FINAL FOUR? Truth be told, it's no mystery. J Mont and Zoey are going to the Final 4 just like UCONN did in the NCAA tournament. Everyone doubted UCONN and the same thing happened with J Mont and Zoey. People were doubting that Zoey would step up and get out of her sister's shadow. Everyone thought J Mont was in over his head stepping into the boundaries of the SCW. But just like UCONN just proved the other night, the same thing will happen to J Mont and Zoey. Winning the whole fuckin thing and shoving it into the face of the doubters and reporters.]

[There is no need to hire Jessica Fletcher of Murder She Wrote. You don't need to call the Los Angeles Police Department and ask for Columbo. You don't need to hit the streets of New York and ask JC to go undercover. You don't need any Law and Order, so leave Cosgrove and Shaw home. And we definitely don't need a Sonny or a Ricardo to be involved so they can stay in Miami. And the only 3 letters that matter nowadays are JKO, not CSI, so D.B. Russell can fuck off too. You don't need any of these people to figure this out. It’s real simple that even Mac Bane knows the answer because his ass was handed to him already by this person. ]

FINAL 4: J Mont and Zoey

[Now that we all know how that goes, I guess the mystery of these 3 missing keepers is still up for debate. One of the theories I heard had me cracking up where I spit out my Vodka. I have heard they were carried away by a giant seabird. You might as well just close that case because it's goin to stay unsolved. But the SCW had a mystery on their hands when they accepted J Mont’s offer to enter the tournament. The so-called Unknown guy. Everyone else involved got some great reviews and attention. Good ol J Mont was just there. The last thing you ever wanna do is piss off J Mont or not show him any respect. All you did was light a fire under a man who didnt need it. Now, poor ol Courtney and Ken are the ones that are going to be stuck outside with a small fire lit, toasting marshmallows and wondering what happened to them in the SCW. And while they are doing that, J Mont is going to be so courteous that a “It was my Fault” letter will be sent to them, first class of course.]

OH YEAH! FUCK OFF CHRISTIAN UNDERWOOD!

[Fade into the Holcombe Rucker Park in the Bronx where you see a basketball court with graffiti all over it and chains instead of nets on the rims. There is no one out today which is very rare but that is not stopping one man from coming back to his old stomping grounds.]

“I Don’t need bodyguards. I’m From The South Bronx.”
[/color][/size]

J Mont: Being born and raised out here in the hood as a lot of people like to call it made me the man I am today. I had to learn at an early age how to defend myself and survive on these streets. I was taught you never back down from a battle and go full speed at it. I had the big family name that everyone feared and that was very well known on the streets, but I wanted to do things on my own. I was in plenty of fights and won a majority of them except for the ones where I was hit in the back with a metal bat or when I was jumped by 4 guys. But not like Six Nine, I got the last laugh when I saw those bitches at a street corner and beat their asses with a lead pipe. Some will say i used a weapon, others will say i fucked them up. At the end of the day, you just have to get the job done. And that is what I have been doing for the last 20 years in this business. I have built a legacy that many wish they had. They are drooling in the hopes to get in the ring with me. They are begging to learn from me. And I have told everyone plenty of times that when I say I'm a teacher, you better listen because everything I spit out is the truth. Just like when I signed up for this SCW tournament. I said, i don't care who you pair me with. They just need to show up and have my back. But you guys did one better, and gave me one of the strongest and motivated women on the roster. I could say thank you but once again…..

FUCK OFF CHRISTIAN UNDERWOOD!
[/color][/size][/color][/size]

J Mont: You get no more warnings. I hope you are in Scotland because I'm going to confront you and make sure that you remember for the rest of your life that the name is…….

MONTUORI
[/color][/size][/color][/size]

J Mont: As a matter of fact. For Christian, Courtyney and Ken, let me make this easy for you so you all know when the smoke clears and you hear the ref slap the mat for a 3rd time, just who the fuckin winner will be. And I am pretty sure that Fisher and Mattel are going to love the free advertising right here. I'm going back to my old childhood days with this one. If you want to laugh at me for this, Fuck you. If you think im crazy, Fuck you. If you hate this song, Fuck you. You are all gonna sit here and listen because I'm sick and tired of the disrespect I get. I'm here in the SCW for this tournament and people just don't understand that I am THE MECCA of this sport. They wanna brag about their big dogs here.

MAC BANE- BEAT HIM

GOTH- BEAT HIM
[/b][/color][/size][/color][/size]

J Mont: And I'm about to add the GODLY one to that list. But before I get side tracked, let me remind you of something. Listen carefully because I am tired of repeating myself.

[J Mont cracks his neck and looks as if he is ready to belt a note of some sort.]

Old SCW had a farm
U O U O U O U O
And on their farm he had some bitches
U O U O U O U O
With a bitch ass Godly here
And a overrated Courtney there
Here a bitch, there a bitch
Everyone here is a bunch of bitches except Zoey
Old SCW had a farm
U O U O U O U O

[J Mont takes a bow to absolutely no one except that squirrel that ran by looking for a nut.]

J Mont: You will have no other choice but to remember my name and just know who the fuck i am. After me and Zoey win the whole thing, you will have to make sure my name is spelt right. You will be stuck looking at me going, “OH SHIT” he is going to be the next World Champion here. I might just take the belt and leave right after. Who wants to work for a company that can't even get the easiest things right. If you want something easy Christian, just ask Kim Pain out on a date. I heard a surf and turf and a room at the Holiday Inn with a bottle of champagne is all it takes.

[J Mont starts to walk towards the court and has flashbacks of all the money he hustled people out. If you think Woody Harrelson in White Men Can't Jump had a jump shot, you ain't seen nothing until you see J Mont’s. A shot as pure as Ray Allen’s. You could call him Jesus Montuori or Joe Shuttlesworth. Now standing in the center of the court, he looks at one end and then turns his attention to the other.]

J Mont: Basketball is a game of art. And just like wrestling, you have to make the right moves to score. You need to cross the player over with the ball, and then step back and drain a three pointer. You need to run your defender into a screen so you can drive to the hoop and lay it in. Wrestling is the same science. You need to get your opponent down and out of the game. You need to figure out ways to make your moves and execute them so they don't get up. You need to keep attacking and attacking. No letting up. You don't stop until it's over. Just like in basketball, you play until that last second runs out. In wrestling, you don't stop until the ref rings for the bell or calls the match.

[As J Mont admires a lot of the art work, he remembers when he used to add to the collection in the hood.]

J Mont: The art work I did back in the day is nothing compared to the art I have made in the ring. The JKO is one of the most devastating moves in the industry. You never know when it's coming. I can hit it from any angle or spot. It doesn't matter if you are in mid air or getting up. I can connect to it at any time. I don't think Ken and Courtney are ready for something like this. And to be honest, when i got a message that we had a quarterfinals match, i looked it over quickly and thought i was facing

Kim and Kourtney Kardashian
[/color][/size]

J Mont: Pretty much the same thing if you ask me. 2 bitches just in the way from trying to stop me and Zoey from getting to the Final Four. And please lord, if you let the powers be, I will see that pussy Mac Bane and send his ass packing from his own home fed. But Mac has to wait because I have to worry about a couple of people that everyone thinks is a powerhouse team. I guess no one realizes that the TEAM to beat is the one I am on. Zoey is a machine. She can out wrestle and outpower any woman on this roster. And then you have good ol J Mont who doesnt give a flying fuck about anything. Throw a giant 400 pound, 7 foot tall guy at me and he got his ass handed to him. Hall of Fame? God damn, what are the credentials here to get in? Eat as much as you can at the Sizzler and then show up to get your ass kicked? Either way, the respect needs to be given because that's one hall of famer down and a Wolfe that made a bad decision teaming with Mac Bane. They are in the past now. Me and Zoey just drove by them in my Bentley going 125 miles per hour laughing at them in their Chevy Spark going 55.

[J Mont chuckles a little thinking about Casey inside a Chevy Spark.]

J Mont: But, when I signed up, Kat Jones filled me in a little bit about the tournament and how it worked. She also warned me of some of the talent that is involved. I just shrugged it off to be honest and told her, “Just let me know when I have a match and we will win.” And she just shook her head at me, but I think she is coming around now on how I wanna act and do things. But, I'm not a dummy. I did my due diligence on the people that were selected to take part in this tournament. Like I said, I was raised by great parents and said to always know about your surroundings and who you are with. And right now, that applies to Ken and Courtney. I don't have to worry about Zoey, she is going to hold her end of the bargain.

[Just as J Mont was getting into a deep thought, he is interrupted by a local New York City Bum. And this is not just any kind of bum. He has on the new Air Jordans, a pair of jeans with a thousand rips on them. A Wu Tang Clan tee shirt and a plain white hat that he is wearing backwards.]

Bum: You got a few dollars on you?

J Mont: The only time you will ever see me with dollar bills is at the Velvet Rabbit making it rain and keeping Candice in business.

Bum: Well then, do you have a hundred dollar bill on you?

J Mont: That’s a stupid question. That is all I carry on me.

Bum: Can I have a couple? I needed to get a room and some food, and i got nowhere to turn.

J Mont: If you can answer me 2 questions, I will give you some cash.

Bum: Deal!

J Mont: Name me one wrestler whose head looks like a giant milk dud?

[The bum is really thinking about this.]

Bum: That Ken guy who thinks he is God.

J Mont: Oh shit…..you got it right.

Bum: I watch a lot of PPV’s through the bar windows, just like I know you are one of the best wrestlers of all time. I know who you are, J Mont. That’s why I came over here because I knew you would help a brother out being from here and all.

J Mont: Appreciate the love but you need to get this answer right next or else.

[The bum is feeling the pressure right now.]

J Mont: What did Courtney Pierce win in 2018?

Bum: Oh man, I was high as a kite that year. In and out of rehab. This is gonna be tough.

J Mont: You're better off guessing then not saying anything.

Bum: She won her battle with herpes?

[J Mont busts out laughing and pulls 500 bucks out of his pocket.]

J Mont: That's not the right answer but one of the funniest things I heard this week. Take this money and knock yourself out.

[The bum looks pumped up now. Looks like it's going to be a great night at the Motel 6 with prostitutes, liquor and cocaine. He runs off like he is one of those happy people in that image when Happy Gilmore had happy visions.]

J Mont: I need to say that when she gets into the ring. She wont have any idea what i am talking about but i'll be laughing. And honestly, I don't know much about Courtney and dont care to. She is just in my way and I will let Zoey dispose of. This is not 2018. This is 2023. You are not coming back here and trying to regain any glory or titles. You are going to be sent packing by us and your journey ends here. You can talk and gloat all about 2018, but what you won is nothing compared to other events that happened that same year. The Golden State killer was apprehended after 30 years. The wildfires of California happened. The Royal Wedding. Hurricane Michael hit. Donald Trump’s second year in office. The Eagles won the Super Bowl. US Women's Hockey won its first gold medal. UMBC upset the number one seed Virginia in March Madness. So much happened in 2018, no one gives two shits that you won this event. Your name means shit. You mean shit. You are shit. And we are going to prove that when the bell sounds.

[But knowing he cannot lay his hands on Courtney, he has to leave all that up to Zoey which means there is one man across that ring for J Mont to demolish. That man is a CCPE member but he has yet to introduce himself to J Mont, one of the ORIGINAL members of the CCPE. But i guess the best way to learn about J Mont is to get knocked the fuck out so you will never forget the name.]

J Mont: You might be a year older than me Ken, but that doesn't make you wiser than me. When it comes to mind games, you are looking at the best in the business. You can go around and pretend your all GODLY and all, but its a fuckin joke. You don't have arms or biceps like me. All I see is two string beans hanging from your shoulders. Then you call those quads and legs? More like legs that belong on a heating wrack at Walmart for 5.99 for the pair. If you want to see Godly, look no further than me. And let's not forget the ABS that I have and that you dream of. You see Ken, you have been going around for a long time in the business with this Godly name, but I never heard of you until Chris Page brought you on board and really didn't care. Then I saw your name in the tournament and knew I needed to introduce myself to you in the only way I know how.

JKO
[/color][/size]

J Mont: It’s not the most pleasant introduction for you, but it surely is one that you will remember. I may even send you back to Baltimore on a one way ticket, but hey, the good part is you get to catch some Ravens games and have the so-called best crab cakes around. And when I think of Maryland, your name never registers to me. I think about the Chesapeake Bay, the blue crabs, and real athletes like Michael Phelps and Babe Ruth. You're just someone using that city and state to get some recognition. But you will get all the recognition you need when we step into that ring. Anytime J Mont has a match, the flashes of photography are going off 24/7. The press is everywhere. The paparazzi are everywhere. I'm that guy Ken. You can sit there and try to outsmart but me you're just gonna fail like Zach Morris did with his midterms. And the father of the year award for 2023 is already in the books because there is no one better than me when it comes to Baby G and doing everything for my daughter. I will apologize now if I ruin your weekend and time in this event, and it may even give you a BAD ATTITUDE but suck it up.

[J Mont walks off the court and starts to head back to the main road where he is parked. Every step he takes is a reminder of just how far he has come in his life from his childhood days until this very day. He was always doing well for himself and on the right path, and the icing on the cake for J Mont was Mia and their daughter Baby G.]

J Mont: I'm not a young buck anymore Ken, but that doesnt mean I won't throw down and put it all on the line. But, I'm just smarter about how I do things now. I pick and choose my spots. Wait for the right time and execute the plan. And the nice guy I am, I will give your fair warning. Your back is going to be a prime target for me. I know you had a bad injury back in the day, no pun intended and it's never been the same. You can do all the rehabbing and working out, but all it takes is one good shot and it's over. You will join the list of Tiger Woods, Peyton Manning and Harrison Ford to name a few who had a serious back surgery. Your time is coming and you can thank me for when there is a trivia question in a game.

Question: Who caused Ken Davison to get back surgery and end his career?

Answer: J MONT

J Mont: Another idea Ken to help yourself out would be to wear a mask and hide your face. Maybe then people will forget it's you in the ring getting your ass kicked from pillar to pillar. I know you won't be making the luchador proud, but hey, not many people can say they survived J Mont in that ring either. Oh wait, are you getting nervous Ken? Wondering how I know all of this about you. Like I told you, I did study a little because I'm going to be living rent free in your head and the best way to do it is to make sure you realize I know your every move or thought. You can try to go left, I'll make you go right. You can try to punch me, I'll block it. You can try to run me over, and you will fall down. Point is, anything you try against me is just gonna be a failure. From your luchador moves to your striking moves. Nothing is going to stop me from advancing and showing my partner I'm the best thing that has happened to her.

[As he gets closer to the street, you can hear the traffic flying by on the roads. Good ol New York City drivers just speeding by.]

J Mont: You may think you're at the top of the SCW and wrestling world Ken, but I'm going to make sure that you FALL FROM GRACE and get DESTROYED. And as you lay there, I'm going to flip you the middle finger and not a tiger. Not even the HANDS OF GOD can save you this time. Everyone here in the SCW is gonna have their JAWS DROP because J Mont and Zoey are taking over. Consider it a Hostile Takeover if you may.

YOU EVER HEAR OF THE 8TH CIRCLE OF HELL?
[/color][/size][/size][/size]

J Mont: Because anything that Ken can do, I will do better and one up. He brags about the 7th Circle of Hell. But he is the one that is going to bleed and bleed until it's all over with. Ken started this dance and fire by entering this match and joining the CCPE without a proper introduction. And just like the SCW, he is going to learn just who the fuck i am. And Courtney, I haven't forgotten about you either. I'm just not concerned about you like I thought earlier. Zoey is going to show you just who the next Bombshell Champion and Future of the SCW Womans side is. And just like how I'm being treated here, that's how I feel about you. I thought I was facing the actress from Bad Kids Go To Hell and the TV series Dallas until Kat had to explain who you were.

[J Mont sees his 2023 Mercedes G Wagon on the side of the road and yes, that's his everyday driver that he leaves in New York so he has something to drive when he comes back to visit. But before he gets into his vehicle, he takes one more look back at the court from a distance.]

J Mont: I will make New York Proud and get to the Final Four with this win. You can sit back and think back to 1983 as being the best Final Four in college hoops with NC State, Georgia, Louisville and Houston. But that will be nothing compared to when me and Zoey get there for the SCW in their Blast from the Past. Ken and Courtney, welcome to your worst nightmare. And sorry that when this is all settled, you are just gonna be past news while the team of J Mont and Zoey is the Now and Present. And i swear to god Christian Underwood, if you fuck up my name for the FINAL FOUR, you do not want to know what happens to you. Just watch what i do to Ken this week and take notes because i will make sure that your back is just as bad as i leave his. Shots fired? NOPE! That is a promise. 2 broken backs is better than 1. Dare to try me?

[J Mont hops into his G Wagon and takes off. He definitely didn't put a seat belt on or check anything. He took off like a bat in hell, but he has a lot to do before he travels to Scotland. Next stop…..The Final Four.]

“They Hate me because they Can't Beat me.”
[/b][/color][/size]

[/size][/font]