Author Topic: I AM THE STORM BREAKER  (Read 891 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
I AM THE STORM BREAKER
« on: April 07, 2023, 09:02:55 PM »
CALMING THE STORM – I AM THE STORM BREAKER

Narrator:  I spoke with Bea Barnhart before coming on the air and I will relate to you that Bea is in high spirits and confident going into her match at Climax Control 358. I won’t go into the specifics of how this match got scheduled but there was a change on this Card that led to this match up Bea has.

PRIOR HISTORY IN PREVIOUS FEDERATIONS MEANS NOTHING

The scene switches to see Bea Barnhart, along with her husband and Sin City Wrestler Bill Barnhart, and their English Bulldog Iris, walking around the area near their hotel room in Scotland. We notice the confident and energetic stride Bea has. We watch them walk around for a bit and Bill stops to control Iris when Iris sniffs heavily meaning she probably needs to do her business. After a time walking around they return to their hotel and take a seat in the patio area to present comments for Bea’s upcoming match, at Climax Control 358, where she faces Alexandra Calaway in a Standard Rules match. A server from the hotel restaurant comes to their table and they take their orders then they return to the restaurant to prepare their orders.

Bea:  Thanks for joining us today. We had a nice walk with Iris but I let Bill control Iris on her leash since she is Daddy’s Girl. Coming up on Sunday, April 9., 2023, is Sin City Wrestling’s Climax Control 358. When the Card for this event was initially released I was set to face off against a wrestler, who I will not mention their name as they don’t deserve recognition from me, and then the next thing I know she got removed from our match and now I am facing Alexandra Callaway. I will discuss Alexandra shortly but I will finish up my opening comments concerning why the opponent I was initially assigned to meet suddenly dropped off the planet.

Bill:  I want to hear what you have to say. This should be interesting.

Bea:  When the Card was announced I was set to face off against a wrestler who was ten inches taller than me and carried over eighty pounds of weight over me. Actually I was looking forward to this match as someone that tall and heavy often wear down quickly and I was looking forward to an easy win. She even seemed to try to get people to believe she was one of the most violent storms you could imagine. The way I look at wrestlers like that is they are cowards who have to try to put up blinds to keep people from seeing the truth. To be honest I have no clue why she was removed from the match and why Alexandra Callaway was put on the Card against me. I lean on the fact that the tall and heavy wrestler got cold feet and asked to be removed from the match to keep from taking a loss to me.

Bill:  That sounds likely that is what happened.

Bea:  Now I am facing Alexandra Calaway at Climax Control 358 instead of the previously assigned opponent. Most likely Alexandra is coming into our match with the same attitude as others in that she believes she is the biggest, baddest, and most destructive, storm the world has ever seen. Sure seems to be a lot of wrestlers who borrow from the same play book. All the other wrestlers who refer themselves to storms need to know I am the STORM BREAKER! Where I have a problem with most wrestlers, especially with you Alexandra, is that they list all their accomplishments in other Federations as if that is supposed to intimidate their opponents. Listen up, Alexandra, what you accomplished in other Federations is nice to mention, as it probably gives you orgasms, but those previous accomplishments mean nothing as you are now in Sin City Wrestling. I don’t give a damn how many Championships and other accomplishments wrestlers have from other Wrestling Federations it is what they have done in Sin City Wrestling, where they now work, that is important.

Bill:  Nicely stated Bea. Look at my long wrestling history. I’ve severed in several Wrestling Federations and overall I have earned Championships and been inducted into their Hall of Fame but I don’t list all of that stuff on my Bio Sheet. Regardless of what Championships, and other awards, I have earned in my previous Wrestling Federations, the only thing that matters is what I have accomplished, and am currently accomplishing, here in Sin City Wrestling. Also, Bea, could you provide the viewers how you and Alexandra Calaway measure up to each other?

Bea:  Both of us are five feet five inches tall and I am one hundred thirty pounds and Alexandra is five feet five inches and one hundred twenty-five pounds. There is no height or weight advantage in our match. I will keep the action going hard and fast and I will obtain the win over Alexandra Calaway.

Bill:  That’s the way to go into all matches Bea.

CALMING THE STORM

The restaurant server comes to their table and delivers their food and drinks. Since they don’t need additional items at this time the server returns to the restaurant.

Bea:  The way Alexandra presents herself is truly in the style of Texas where people over-brag about everything only to find out they are full of shit with their bragging. The way Alexandra comes across is that she is like a hurricane the level of Katrina. I see Alexandra more along the lines of a small rain cloud that barely drops enough moisture to put spots on your car. Knowing that I’m facing yet another wannabe wrestler who thinks her shit don’t stink is just another day in the wrestling ring for me. I’ve dealt with enough wrestlers like Alexandra, all who seem to have been created with the same cookie cutter design, so I know she will be easy for me to eliminate.

MENTALLY DEFICIENT WRESTLERS ARE EASY PREY

Bea:  Often when me and Bill take Iris for a walk in Sweetwater Park in Lawrenceville, Georgia, we run into situations where people in the park are doing things that proves they are idiots. I will give you two examples. Somebody parks their car in the parking lot of Sweetwater Park and it is raining and they stand outside their car in the parking lot for fifteen to thirty minutes talking on their cell phone while getting drenched from the rain. Then you have the other type of person where it's a really nice day and it is warm and sunny outside they park their car in the parking lot and then they sit inside their car for ten to thirty minutes talking on their cell phone sweating to death because they do not have the air conditioning on and they have the windows rolled up but they are too busy talking on their cell phone to know they are over-heating and damaging their health.

Bill:  Yes, Bea, there are many moron people out there.

Bea:  And I have one of those morons, Alexandra Calaway, in a match on April 9, 2023, at Climax Control 358. I would use the statement that she is dumber than a rock but I don’t wish to insult the rock by calling it dumb.

Bea and Bill burst out laughing and when they get their laughter under control Bea is ready to continue with her comments. However she pauses as the restaurant server comes to their table to ask if they need anything else. Bea informs them they are good and all they need in the check so they can pay when they are ready to leave. The restaurant server leaves the check on the table for them and then Bea continues with her comments.

MINDLESS. . .BRAINLESS. . .JUST PLAIN STUPID

Bea:  Alexandra you feel free to run your mouth all you want. You feel free to comment on your past accomplishments even though they have no value here in Sin City Wrestling. You are just another in a long line of brainless morons who think they are a gift to the sport of Wrestling. Alexandra you would, without a doubt, survive a zombie apocalypse. Why? Zombies eat brains to manage to continue their existence and since you are a brainless moron the Zombies will leave you alone. Now you may feel that is a good thing to have Zombies leave you along but I am telling you that you are still doomed. Since you are a brainless twit who is facing me who has a genius brain, that means with my wrestling abilities and superior brain capacity I will out maneuver, out think, and out wrestle you for the win in our match. My job in our match is to beat the hell out of you, beat what little sense you have left in your brain out of you, and pin you or make you submit for my win. You may think I am not capable of doing that but that is because you are trying to think when you have a non-working brain.

Bea gives a deep stern look into the camera before continuing with her comments.

Bea:  Now, Alexandra, please take a deep breath, sit down, relax, and let me tell you the facts and the truth. You remind me of another pathetic piece of shit braggart we used to have in Sin City Wrestling. She talked down to me and claimed she was a better wrestler than I am. Let me enlighten you so you have no excuse to claim you were not informed. This smart ass bitch of a wrestler had FOUR matches against me. Want to know the results of those four matches? I won all four matches against her and all by submission. She somehow managed to win the Bombshell Roulette Championship but since she defeated a pathetic champion at that time after she won the Bombshell Roulette Championship she lost it to someone else three weeks later. Yes, you heard me correctly, that she lost the Bombshell Roulette Championship three weeks after winning it. Want to know something Alexandra? She still continued to run her mouth about me and yet she was such a coward that she refused to accept a match against me again. How about that eh? Defeating her pathetic ass four times in four matches and all four wins by submission that mouthy bitch retired from wrestling and she hasn’t been heard from since.

Bea raises her fist and shakes her fist into the camera towards Alexandra Calaway.

THE BOTTOM LINE

Bea:  So, Alexandra, what is the bottom line here? The bottom line is that you can brag and boast about all the Championships you won in other Wrestling Federations but that is not relevant as you are in Sin City Wrestling. What you accomplish here is what is important. It doesn’t matter how many Championships and Awards you may have received elsewhere because until you accomplish things here your talk is cheap.

Bill:  Alexandra since Bea is talking about the bottom line let me give you my information. Do you see listed anywhere all my previous accomplishments in my previous Wrestling Federations? Nope! Why is that you might ask and that would be a good question. In a previous Wrestling Federation I held every Championship numerous times and I was a multiple-time Grand Slam achiever. When that Federation decided to close their doors I was asked by friends to join the Wrestling Federation they were working in. In a short period of time I earned numerous Championships including the World Heavyweight Championship. Unfortunately for us in that Federation shortly after I obtained the World Heavyweight Championship they also closed their doors. I then got a call from Mark and Christian here in Sin City Wrestling and since I knew them from prior Wrestling Federations I accepted their offer and here I am. As I stated earlier there is no mention of the dozens of Championships and Awards I held in other Wrestling Federations as that is past history and I am in Sin City Wrestling where I feel my accomplishments here is what is important. Since I joined Sin City Wrestling I have held the Mixed Tag Team Championship with Bea as my partner and I have held the Roulette Championship twice. So stop talking about your prior accomplishments as me and Bea don’t care to hear about any of your accomplishments until you have accomplishments here in Sin City Wrestling.

Bea:  So, Alexandra, the bottom line has many items for me to present such as I’ve had to put up with jerk assholes like you many times and one of the worst offenders took four losses to me in four matches and all by submission and then she left Sin City Wrestling and nobody knows where she is and frankly nobody cares where she is. Be ready for that to happen to you at my hands. I’ve wrestled against wrestlers of all heights and weights and all different wrestling styles and I have held my own with everyone. I will not only hold my own with you. . .I will own you! Do you think you intimidate me Alexandra? Proves you cannot think rationally. I do not fear anyone in the sport of wrestling least of all you. This match is going to be overly fun for me and I am going to be strutting out of the ring as the winner of our match. I already know when I defeat and humiliate you that you will run around in circles running your mouth and claiming I am not worthy to have obtained a win over you. Seriously? When I defeat you I will own you and you cannot escape my legacy against you just like the other mouthy loser who I defeated four times, in four matches, all by submission. Enjoy life and your wrestling career while you can leading up to our match because once I soundly defeat and humiliate you there will be little in your lift remaining for you to enjoy. See you on Sunday, April 9, 2023, at Climax Control 358.

Bea grabs the restaurant check and she and Bill stand up, along with Iris, and they walk to the register to pay for their meal. When done the three walk into the hotel elevator to return to their room.