Author Topic: It's Teddy Time  (Read 883 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
It's Teddy Time
« on: March 31, 2023, 11:49:06 PM »
Present Day
Teddy’s Apartment

Clothes were scattered everywhere as we are taken to the bedroom where we can see Teddy resting in bed with a smile on his lips. He isn’t alone as he is being cuddled by his newfound girlfriend Michelle Chavez. She wraps her leg around him. Teddy slowly turns his body so that he could gaze into her beautiful hazel eyes. She runs her hands through his afro as she smiles.

“Did you enjoy tonight?! I think this was the best night we had so far. I think our chemistry is getting better with every single time we share a bed… “

Teddy laughs as he couldn’t keep his eyes off of her in return.

“Honestly this has just been an amazing experience and I don’t just mean being intimate with you either. I really feel like I was lost until I found you. I don’t know where I would be if you didn’t enter my life in the way that you did. You truly complete me and I am so thankful that you are my girlfriend…”

“Teddy… I… I love you so much… How about we go round two… I know I am a great veterinarian but I want to see if I have what it takes to tame this grizzly bear…”

“I told you… I am all about the cuddles, more Teddy and less grizzly but let’s have another go shall we?!”

At this point kissing begins to happen. One thing leads to another as it is hot and heavy within that bedroom. There are moans, there are screams and…. STOP… JUST STOP!

Now I know what all of you are thinking. How did yours truly score a woman such as this?! Nobody expected a clown like me to get with a girl THAT IS A PERFECT TEN but to know where I am right now we have to know where I been so why don’t we rewind a bit…

February 2023
Hollywood Hills

Teddy and Michelle Chavez better known to the public as Chavy are sitting on the hills by the Hollywood sign. They both have ice cream cones in their hands as they gaze out into the beautiful skyline of Southern California. Teddy smiles as he looks at Chavy.

“Isn’t the view so beautiful up here?! You can see so much from sitting up here. It really makes you take everything in about this city. Only one in a million are able to make something of their lives in this city. So many people come here to try to be an actor and they often fall short before their dreams can really pick up…”

Chavy licks her ice cream as she nods her head.

“Yeah… However, that isn’t the case with me. I always knew what I wanted to do. My dream was always to work and care for animals. Getting the job as the head animal doctor at Zdunich Zoological Gardens really made that dream come true. Also it is also good that I can basically work under the same company as my sister. I never imagined my younger sister Melissa becoming an executive for a fortune 500 company, and not only working her way up to sit on its board but to become President. I am so proud of her…”

Teddy smiles in return.

“I feel the same way. I know I can often be protective of Dawn but that’s because I feel like it’s my job to protect my little sister. It has always been us against the world and I have had her back throughout being at orphanages and coming through the foster care system. I am happy we were able to remain close, and now she has found somebody that she loves more than anything else…”

Chavy nods her head.

“Exactly and I am happy that Melly found her. As a sister it makes me smile to see that she is happy. The two of them seem to be happy together and I know their wedding is going to be really beautiful. I am also happy that two of us will also be in the wedding. It is going to be great to have my boyfriend there with me. We can dance together and just have so much fun…”

Teddy nods his head as he opens his eyes in amazement.

“Yeah and… Wait a minute did you call me your boyfriend?! I know we kissed a bit but I didn’t know you wanted to be official… If that’s the case…. OF COURSE I AM YOUR BOYFRIEND AND…”

STOP JUST STOP… PERHAPS I DIDN’T GO BACK FAR ENOUGH… Now I am sure that the way she remembers that night on the hill is different than the way I remember it. Sort of like Summer Loving from Grease with Sandy and Danny, and the way they both perceive the same event but differently. I rather not share the mushy stuff. Besides you don’t want me to sit here and reminiscence how she TOTALLY made the first MOVE and she ASKED ME TO BE HER KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR. So let’s take it back to where everything first began

November 2021
Los Angeles, California

It was finally over. After months of going back and forth, and trying to figure everything out over how things would be split Teddy Warren was finally divorced from that of Kate Steele. He wasn’t feeling all that good as he became that of a hermit. He didn’t want to leave the apartment. As a matter of fact he really didn’t want to do anything. Teddy sat on his couch as his mind was on that of his television program. The apartment was an absolute mess. There were empty food wrappers, empty cans of soda. It was apparent that Teddy didn’t care about life. There was a knock on his door but Teddy didn’t bother to get up as his mind was locked on the television. The knocking continued but Teddy didn’t move his feet for anything. Finally the door opened up and we could see the pink haired Dawn Warren standing in the doorway. She offers a sigh crossing her arms as she looks at her brother.

“Okay… Don’t you think it’s about time you get up and get a change of scenery?! You been stuck in this apartment ever since you and Kate signed the agreement. I think you should get some fresh air…”

Teddy burps as loudly as he can as he moves his eyes to Dawn. He sighs as he looks into her eyes.

“Why should I get up, I don’t really have anything to live for anymore…The only reason for me living decided to walk out the door and I don’t think I am ever going to smile again. If it was just Kate it would have been okay but she took everything from me. She took my daughter and I doubt anything could fill in that void. I love my daughter more than life itself. Kate was my happily ever after. Where do I go from here?! Why should I even live… I was thinking that maybe I should pull the plug on life and…”

Dawn crosses her arms as she walks over to her brother and slaps him as hard as she possibly can. She gazes right into her eyes as she sighs in return.

“No… I don’t want to ever hear you talking like that. I know you aren’t going to let a Bitch break your heart like that… No just no… You are going to snap out of this funk. Why don’t we go do something fun… We just have to turn your smile upside down…”

Teddy shrugs his shoulders.

“Dawn I am not really in the mood… I rather just sit here and think about my Kate….Deep down I know that we will get back together. We are bound to be together forever and…”

Dawn just yawns in return.

“Dude… Stop all of the mushy talk. I don’t want to hear about a hopeless romantic, besides there are so many other fish in the sea. I know there are a bunch of other men and women who are lining up to want to date you. We just need to get you out in the open and see if you could have chemistry with somebody…”

Teddy shakes his head.

“I am not in the mood Dawn… Seriously can’t I just stay in here all day?!”

“Nope… I refuse to accept that as an answer. As a matter of fact I know exactly what the two of us are going to do and don’t try to refuse because it’s not like you have any choice in the matter. I think it’s about time we go out and venture into the open world. I know of the perfect place to do so… “

Teddy raises his eyes now knowing to think as he grumbles.

“No… That’s okay. I think I am going to pass and…”

“Nope… Come on… Get up… Let’s get you showered up and shaved. You are going to look this little adventure…”

Teddy just sighs as Dawn yanks him up and drags him over to the bathroom to get all prepped up.

A Few Hours Later
Zdunich Zoological Gardens

The Warrens had found themselves going out for a day at the zoo. Teddy just lets out a long sigh as Dawn skips all around the zoo. She is all giggles as she runs up to an exhibit that showcases lions.

“All my Goshie!!! Teddy look at all of the Lions. Aren’t they amazing… That one looks just like Sarabi!!! I bet she is super vicious…”

Teddy just crosses his arms as he gazes out at the lions in the distance. He chuckles as he turns his attention over to his sister.

“So what it’s a lion! I don’t know what makes it so special. You know I am not one to really look at animals. I understand that Seleana might own this zoo but it is apparent that perhaps we shouldn’t be here. She doesn’t even like me considering how I tried to take over Rose Corporation. If it wasn’t for Seleana and that Melissa Chavez chick on the board I would still be CEO of the Company or at least chairman of the board…”

Dawn rolls her eyes.

“You don’t mean that… I doubted you wanted to really be in charge of that company in the first place. Crystal is your best friend and it is really messed up that you would do that to her. I think deep down you didn’t want to do that to Crystal. You were just hoping to do something that would help you keep your wife around but it didn’t work. I think you should relax. Crystal is a really cool people and so is Seleana. Seleana is thinking about opening up a wrestling school and I am going to join it in order to fine tune my wrestling ability…”

Teddy raises his eyes.

“Look I don’t really care what you do. I don’t know why you are telling me this for. I just need to understand why are you so infatuated with Seleana and trying to be trained by her. Don’t you think it feels a little weird that we are at their zoo right now?!”

Dawn just shakes her head as she gazes back at her brother.

“Todd… You want to know why I am being so nice about them. I didn’t want to tell you this but since Melissa took a stand to save the company for Crystal. The two of us have been talking a bit. We have started to date and I really think I like her. I know that isn’t going to sit well with you but it’s not about WHAT you want. It’s about what’s best for me. Melissa is so sweet and kind and I am happy to say that she is my girlfriend. I just wanted to tell you face to face…”

Teddy doesn’t know what to say as Dawn just dropped a big bombshell on him. He just shrugs his shoulders as he gazes deeply into her eyes.

“It’s whatever Dawn… You can date whoever you want to date. I rather focus on where my life is going right now. I wish I could find love. I wish I had somebody that loved me. I had that with Kate and now she is off in San Diego enjoying life with my daughter. Nothing can ever replace what I lost… If you feel happy dating a woman that tried to ruin my life so be it, but I don’t see how I can be happy about any of this!”

Dawn just shakes her head with a sigh.

“Teddy… You just need to suck it up. Sometimes life isn’t fair but I know you will pick things up. I know that you will find what you are looking for. You just need to wait and really believe in it…”

Teddy offers a long drawn out sigh. His life was a complete mess. He wanted things to be so much better but he didn’t know where to start. He just kept his eyes locked on his little sister until something caught his attention. Standing behind his sister was a beautiful woman that was talking to a crowd of people. She had a smile on her face as she was in a discussion about the Grizzly Bears. Teddy looked at his sister with a grin.

“Who is that woman?!”

Dawn turns around as she gazes at who Teddy was talking about. Her eyes open wide up as she sees the target of his focus.

“Oh her, that is Michelle Chavez… That is Melissa’s…”

Teddy really didn’t give Dawn a chance to explain herself as he was already walking in the direction of the woman. He smiles as he just watches her and joins in with the crowd. He smirks as he begins to speak.

“I don’t believe I caught your name during your introduction. I love animals especially bears… My name is Todd but everybody calls me Teddy…”

“Oh… I am the Vet at the zoo… I am Dr. Michelle Chavez but most people just call me Chavy… I didn’t know you like bears that much but I should have known considering the nickname… You want to meet our most cuddliest bear at the zoo Winnie?! You will find him to be very friendly…”

Teddy smirks as he looks at the woman.

“Of course! You can show me whatever you want… I was hooked from the moment you told me you were a doctor….”

Dawn walks over as she looks at her brother with a grin.

“Somebody seems like they have an early crush on somebody…”

Teddy grins as he looks at Michelle before he looks back at his sister.

“Mark my words Dawn… One day I am going to date the woman and I am eventually going to marry her. She doesn’t know it yet but she will be mine. It may not be next week, next month, or even next year, but rest assured I will make her mine… When a man knows… He just knows…”

Dawn giggles as she shakes her head in approval as that’s the only thing that Teddy needed to spark his interest. She knew that her brother would be on the mend from his broken heart. He just needed time…

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, are all of you ready?!

You should be because the sexy beast is back. After about two years of being away from the company yours truly is making his full time return to in ring action in SCW and boy does it feel great to be back. It has been a long time since I have graced the ring but I guarantee that I will be so much better than the last time that I was here. I am stronger, I am faster, and I am fully recovered from a divorce. It’s crazy how much things can change with the course of two years. The last time I was in SCW my former wife and I had climbed to the very top of the food chain. We had become mixed tag team champions and we were on top of the world.

I didn’t think anybody could take us down, but we were exactly where we wanted to be. Nobody could tell us any differently. With that title win that meant that Kate and I both were in position to become Grand Slam Champions. The only thing left for either of us to do was to win the World Heavyweight Championship.

We could have accomplished so much but I think our relationship problems ended up being our own undoing. We lost to the Barnharts and no disrespect to them but deep down I know if really were to put our differences behind us we would have beaten them. I am not going to sit here and cry over spilled milk or events of the past. I have something new to look forward too and that is the promising future that is ahead of us. I am going to be completely honest with everybody. As exciting as it is to be right back on the SCW Roster and have that huge match with J2H lined up for me somewhere down the road. The real reason why I came back to SCW is for one reason and one only.

I came to be the best…

I came to be at the top…

I came back to be the SCW Champion and I will be damned if anybody gets in my way to stop me from accomplishing from I set my mind out to do. It is definitely in my future and I will do whatever it takes to get to that moment. I am so much better than where I was when I left this company. I return as a man who has the support of a lovely girlfriend. Michelle Chavez is everything to me and she is joining me on this journey to get to the top. In addition Kate and I worked out our issues when it comes to custody of my daughter Juliet so I have her cheering me on. The moment those personal issues were behind me I knew that with a focused mind I could in fact do anything and that is why I can lock myself right on the championship.

Blast from the Past is my opportunity to ascend to greatness and I don’t care who I have to go through in order to capture my moment. It might very well be my sister at some point but that is something I will have to deal with. The luck of the draw is the first thing that everybody in this tournament has to deal with and I am going to be completely blunt. When I saw Sam Marlowe was going to be my partner, I got chills in my stomach. Chills that weren’t built on being nervous but mostly out of excitement! It’s not every day when somebody gets to team up with the most decorated Roulette Champion ever in this company’s history. It’s not often when you can team up with a former Tag Team Champion as well…

But as great as all of that sounds when I look at Sam that’s not the woman I want to team up with. I don’t want the woman who worked concession stands or the loveable college student who was trying to meet ends meet. I knew that after it was announced that Sam and I were a team I went out of my way to make a phone call to her. I asked her one simple question.

I asked her if I was going to get the old Sam Marlowe?

If I am going to team up with Sam that is the woman that I want on my side! I want the same woman who in just her first few months of being in this company went on to beat Mikah to become World Bombshell Champion. I want the same woman that rose to the top of the bombshell division on two separate occasions to become top champion. That is the woman that I wanted.

Sweet loveable Sam answered my question on the phone with one simple phrase. She told me that she was definitely going to bring that woman. So if she plans to go all out I can’t help but do the same exact thing and give her my complete best. I won’t let her down and I don’t plan to do so. If I have the old Sam Marlowe I am honestly not worried about what type of threat Arianna might be because I know that Sam is just that much better. She has the experience factor and she is ready for a moment such as this. She wants this comeback to be just as successful as I want mine to be so I know Sam is ready for a fight. I just need to live up to my end of the deal and bring my best.

J2H you can wait because my mind is focused to the task at hand and that’s making sure that I am ready to beat Oliver’s face in. How’s it going Oliver it is a pleasure to meet you. I don’t know if you saw me around but I been to Jet City South quite a few times. I was there when my ex-wife was running the show in the death of Kris Ryans. Kate Steele held everything down. She taught classes trained students and put her heart and soul into that place.

Quite often she would spend more time trying to bring cheers to that place, in Ryan’s honor and to make Violet proud. Maybe I got jealous that she was putting more time into that place than she did our marriage. Maybe that is what eventually led to our demise and eventually our divorce.

It really doesn’t matter though. The reality is you might be one of the biggest unknowns in this entire student but what isn’t an unknown is the fact that I won my mixed tag team championship by beating Coby Quik and Mikah. We ended the tag team reign, and if we had the ability to beat the best bombshell in the history of the company and one of Jet City’s finest stars what threat do you perhaps offer me?!

I am not worried about being in the ring with some twenty two year old kid that wants to ascend and have some breakout star like he’s the next Courtney Pierce or even Ruby Steele. It’s funny that Jet City South has a married couple who both won their tournament but when they won their match and got into the big pay off match with everything on the line they just fell short.

Jet City South is all about missed opportunity and not seizing the moment. Sure things might be different if you are a Kris Ryans, a Mikah, and I will even go as far as saying a Kate Steele but when you deviate from the big names you get a bunch of students who don’t really capitalize on the hype that they bring to the table. They quickly fade out and are exposed to not really be as good as they make themselves out to be.

Jet City deserves better and honestly it won’t come in the form of you. I refuse to have anything that my former wife is part of supersede what I am trying to build. Oliver maybe you do have the ability and maybe just maybe there is a part of you that really wants to build yourself up to being the next big thing in wrestling.

I refuse to accept that though because I am really trying to show SCW that this time is different. My career can best be defined by constant missed opportunities or being one of the biggest resident choke artists when forced to be in the ring with a J2H or even a Fenris. With this return to the company I love I know I can’t afford to choke. I have to rise above everybody else and I have to cement myself as being great.

It isn’t by luck that I have gotten to where I am. I am here because I wish to be here. I have everything I need to achieve and I am only one championship from being a Grand Slam Champion. I wish to be immortalized in the record books. I see myself as a future Hall of Famer and I see myself accomplishing many great feats along with other things. The only way I can get to any of that is by going through you and that is exactly what I plan to do.

Nobody believes in Teddy… Everybody assumes I am one big joke, when they think of me they think of the makeup, they think of the high heeled boots, along with the over the top theatrics.

You won’t be getting that however. Instead you are going to get the real me. You are going to get the man that is behind all of that and I am going to go all out to prove that I wish to be here. I made a promise that at the Super Card I would find a way to being in the ring with J2H and I plan to live up to my promise. If the only way that I can get to him is to win match after match so that I can maybe in the finals with him so be it. I can’t afford to end this journey short because that would just mean that I am the same old Teddy. Instead it’s time I rise up to the occasion and showcase to you Oliver and the rest of the world that I am the best man in the company.

The SCW Superstars division needed a breath of fresh air. It needed a jolt of energy to make it appear different and I am going to breathe life into it. You won’t be able to stop me Oliver and I doubt you even have what it takes. I am going to outwrestle you, and I will put everything into trying to find a way for me and Sam Marlowe to win.

I don’t give a damn if we happen to be in the ring with protégés from two famous gyms. I am representing the Rose Wrestling Academy and I need to showcase that this partnership between Crystal’s school and Seleana’s Wild cat Wrestling Academy has the ability to be the premier school in all of wrestling. Oliver I wish you the best of luck because you certainly are going to need it.

It’s Teddy Time… I will see all of you very soon. I am going to rise to the top one match at a time. See you soon… Let’s do this shall we?!

user posted image

user posted image