Author Topic: Freight Train is back  (Read 959 times)

Offline JustinSmith

• View Profile
Freight Train is back
« on: March 31, 2023, 07:57:20 PM »
**use of Krystal Wolfe was approved by handler**

The scene opens up with Casey Williams at his hotel room in Barbados, talking with his friends in Dying Breed Andrew Garcia and Ivan Darrell. They are talking about Casey’s first round match in Blast From the Past where he teams with Krystal Wolfe.

Andrew-Hey, how do you feel about being in another tag team match in Blast From The Past?

Casey-It doesn’t bother me. I have been in more interesting matches before..

Casey laughs before talking again.

Casey-I mean, I am facing Joe Montori, who is very new to SCW, and Zoey Lukas, whom I know has some success in SCW. At least my partner, Krystal Wolfe, will take care of her as we all know I have my hands full with Joe.

The trio drink from their water bottles before talking about Krystal.

Ivan-Wait a minute, didn’t Krystal just join the Saviours?

Casey-Yeah, what about it?

Andrew-From what I’ve seen and heard, they are a vicious group, making GRIME look like god by comparison.

The scene ends with them talking about non wrestling things while Casey gets ready for the day.

Later that very same night, you see Casey sitting with his tag team partner Krystal Wolfe in the sitting area in his hotel room, and looking very fierce and intense.  He decides to call out Joe.

Joe, you may be the one who is the weakest link here.  Sure you may be a veteran elsewhere, but in SCW, your name means jack shit.  I am an SCW Hall of Famer for Christ sakes.  Just be prepared for the ass whooping of a lifetime.

Krystal chime in to call out Zoey.

Zoey, you can talk about how good you think you are all you want, but know that I’m better than you, and you know it.  I mean, my roulette title reign was great at 273 days long.  What have you done that’s been even close to comparable?  Now that I’m with The Saviours, there is nothing stopping me from reaching my ultimate goal, becoming the Bombshell champion.  Remember that Those Who Cross Me Will Beware The ides of March!!!

The scene ends with Casey and Krystal both cackling.

Title reigns
N/a