Author Topic: I WON'T BACK DOWN FROM ANY OPPONENT  (Read 876 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
I WON'T BACK DOWN FROM ANY OPPONENT
« on: March 31, 2023, 04:49:52 PM »
I WON’T BACK DOWN FROM ANY OPPONENT

OPENING COMMENTS BY NARRATOR

Narrator:  Bea Barnhart and her Tag Team partner Hitamashii did well in the Blast From The Past Tournament against Goth and Kim Pain but it was Goth who got the submission on Hitamashii for the win. Coming up at Climax Control 357 Bill Barnhart is facing off against Malachi in what will prove to be an exciting match that will end with a win by Bill Barnhart.

MEET AND GREET

The scene switches and we see Bill Barnhart, along with his wife and Sin City Wrestling Wrestler Bea Barnhart who also serves as his Manager, and their English Bulldog Iris, inside the Garfield Sobers Gymnasium in Barbados. There are numerous activities going on in the Gymnasium and the one where Bill is located is what some would call a Meet And Greet area where fans can meet wrestlers and interact with them.

Bill:  I would like to open my comments by welcoming all our fans who came out to meet me and Bea and ask questions if they like. I would like to tell my wonderful and beautiful wife, Bea, that I’m proud of how you and Hitamashii did in your Blast From The Past Tournament match against Goth and Kim Pain. Although your team didn’t win the match you can hold your heads high for giving a great performance. Goth and Kim earned the win and I plan on supporting their team in the Blast From The Past Tournament. As for me I have a match against Malachi at Climax Control 357 on Sunday, April 2, 2023, which takes place in this Gymnasium. Rather than me jumping into comments for the education of Malachi I would like to ask the fans if they would like to ask questions concerning that match. Then after your questions are answered I can present my comments concerning my upcoming match.

Fan 1:  Mister Barnhart. . .

Bill:  . . .No need to be formal with me. Feel feel free to call me Bill.

Fan 1:  Okay. . .Bill. . .do you have history against Malachi in the wrestling ring?

Bill:  I had a feeling that question would come up so I wrote down the previous matches I’ve had with Malachi. At Climax Control 273 on July 6, 2020, me and Bea, as a Tag Team, lost to the Team of Malachi and Bella Madison who went by the tag team name of Sass and Bash. Bella made Bea submit for the win so although our team lost that Tag Team match I DID NOT lose to Malachi as I was not pinned or made to submit by him in that match.

Fan 1:  Is that the only match you’ve had against Malachi?

Bill:  I had another match against Malachi. It was at Climax Control 310 on August 29, 2021. That match ended as a Draw due to both of us getting counted out for being on the outside of the ring and unable to return inside the ring before the Referee’s ten count. Since it was a qualification match to see which of us would advance to the Internet Championship match at Violent Conduct VII, and the match ended as a Draw, both of us advanced to the Internet Championship match. Therefore in two previous matches where Malachi was in the match his Tag Team partner got the win over Bea and me and Malachi ended up in a Draw. Since neither of us has a Singles win over the other I plan on resolving that at Climax Control 357 when I easily defeat Malachi.

Fan 2:  I would like to ask both of you if you two are really okay with Iris dating Pete The Cactus.

Bill:  Yes I’m fine with Iris dating Pete The Cactus. Senor Vinnie is a good friend and we have worked hard to keep Pete and Iris in control of their urges. I am not saying Pete is easy to control but Iris is not the easiest to keep under control either. We simply need to stay on them to ensure that they know they are being watched and if they break the rules we break their dating.

Bea:  It helps that we are putting the scare into Iris and Pete. Telling Iris that if she screws up this dating thing with Pete they both will be banned from seeing each other again has worked wonders. Right Iris?

Iris looks up at Mommy Bea and lets out a snort and then she returns to sniffing around the Gymnasium floor.

Iris:  SNORT!!!

Suddenly the fans begin cheering and pointing at something behind Bill and Bea. When they look behind them they see Senor Vinnie and Pete The Cactus walking up to them. Bill and Bea didn’t know Vinnie and Pete were going to show up so it is a pleasant surprise. Bill and Bea are happy to see Senor Vinnie and of course Iris is thrilled to see Pete The Cactus. Vinnie joins Bill and Bea at the mic while Iris and Pete The Cactus chill out off to the side.

Bill:  Welcome Vinnie! Why didn’t you call and tell me you and Pete were going to make a visit?

Vinnie:  Nothing better than a surprise visit from your friends. And I knew that you wouldn’t have wanted me to spoil the surprise of having Pete The Cactus come with me to surprise Iris.

Bill:  Thanks for the surprise and thanks for bringing Pete. Look at those two. They just saw each other recently and they act as though they have missed each other for a long period of time.

Vinnie:  You know how it is Bill. Hard for a dog and a cactus to have logical thoughts as both are reactive.

Bea:  We miss seeing you in action in the wrestling ring. Are you planning to return to full-time active status soon?

Vinnie:  Yes but I’m waiting for the right time to make the decision on when I will return to active wrestling.

Bill and Bea and Vinnie have a nice chat while Pete The Cactus and Iris sit off to the side and cuddle and kiss. After a time Vinnie has to leave for an appointment and he excuses himself. As Vinnie and Pete leave we hear the fans cheer them on then Bill returns to addressing the fans.

Bill:  Anyone else with a question for us?

Fan 3:  I have a feeling Malachi will cheat, or obtain interference in your match, and try to steal the win from you. What do you think?

Bill:  Although I feel Malachi is a mentally deficient person I don’t think he is so damn stupid that he will cheat or obtain interference to cause him to lose the match by disqualification. If he is that stupid, and tries that crap, it is his loss to take. Also with Bea in my corner as my Manager, and many of our friends watching our match, I don’t believe illegal activity on the part of Malachi will occur.

Bill glances around where the fans are located.

Bill:  Does anyone else wish to ask questions to us? If not then I will transition into direct comments for our upcoming match.

None of the other fans have questions for Bill and Bea so Bill changes to directly addressing Malachi.

MALACHI MEET YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE

Bill:  Well, Malachi, so nice to see your name got drawn to face me at Climax Control 357. This match is going to be like a nightmare for you as I am your worst nightmare. I want to start off with the obvious. You are giving up six inches of height and sixty pounds of weight to me. Yeah. . .yeah. . .yeah. . .you will try the same thing all the other puny wrestlers tried and that is to try to make the claim that giving up six inches of height and a lot of weight to me is nothing. Nothing? NOTHING you say? A major height and weight advantage is a whole lot of something my friend! Oh, wait, you’re not my friend! Har har har!  Listen up girly man you have yet to get a win over me except in a Mixed Tag Team match where your tag team partner got the win on Bea. The best you have been able to do is manage a Draw but that crap doesn’t apply to our upcoming match. Our match won’t last long enough for you to try to drag our match out to a Draw. I will not only soundly defeat you but I will humiliate you in the process. Deal with that punk as you have no other option than to deal with your upcoming humiliating loss to me!

Bill gives a mean look into the camera.

A SITUATION THAT FITS MALACHI

Bill:  Malachi let me tell you about the time I was called for Jury Duty in Lawrenceville, Georgia. When I checked in at the main desk our group was called to be interviewed as prospective Jurors for an upcoming case. All the prospective Jurors in our group entered the Courtroom where they may get interviewed by the Attorneys serving on the case to see if they will allow those prospective jurors to serve on the Jury or be dismissed. This Trial was a Criminal case and twelve of the prospective Jurors in my group were seated in the Jury Box while the rest of us who were not called to be interviewed at that time sat in the regular seats. The Defense Attorney stood up and pointed to one of the prospective Jurors and asked the man I WANT TO ASK YOU WHAT YOU THINK MY JOB AS DEFENSE ATTORNEY IS IN THIS CASE. The prospective Juror replied YOUR JOB IS TO PROVE YOUR CLIENT IS INNOCENT and immediately the Defense Attorney addressed the Judge and said I WANT THIS PERSON REMOVED FROM THIS TRIAL AS A JUROR! The prospective Juror complained and demanded to know why the Defense Attorney was removing him from the Jury. The Defense Attorney said IN ALL CRIMINAL COURT CASES THE DEFENDANT IS ALWAYS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. AS HIS DEFENSE ATTORNEY I DON’T HAVE TO ASK QUESTIONS OF WITNESSES OR CALL WITNESSES TO TESTIFY. IN FACT ME AND MY CLIENT CAN SIT OFF IN A CORNER AND PLAY CARD GAMES DURING THE ENTIRE TRIAL AS THE ENTIRE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON THE PROSECUTION AS THE DEFENDANT IN A COURT TRIAL IS ALWAYS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. THE BURDEN OF PROOF OF GUILT IS 100 PERCENT ON THE PROSECUTION. THEREFORE SINCE YOU DON’T KNOW HOW THE LEGAL SYSTEM WORKS. . .BYE!!! The prospective Juror was ejected from the Jury pool.

Bill flashes a huge grin then he laughs into the camera.

Bill:  Ha ha ha!!! Now why in the hell did I tell you that story Malachi? If you had a brain that worked you would know the answer but since your brain is obviously on vacation let me enlighten you. Just as that prospective Juror didn’t know how the Justice System works so you don’t know how the Wrestling System works concerning lame, weak, puny, and pathetic wrestlers like you going up against larger, heavier, more intelligent, and more capable wrestlers like me in a wrestling match. It works like this. I WIN. . .YOU LOSE. . . and that’s the end of your wrestling career when it comes to you versus me.

AVOIDING HAZARDS

Bill:  Malachi I’m very agile and I avoid situations that could cause damage because my reflexes are lightning quick and I am always aware of what is going on around me. Although I could give you dozens of situations where I would have been injured, but avoided it, I will give you a recent one that happened about three weeks ago. I was taking Iris to Sweetwater Park in Lawrenceville, Georgia, for a walk. I put her in my Hyundai Santa Fe and we drove to the park. When I came out of our housing development I went down Paden Drive to get to Lawrenceville Highway to get to Sweetwater Park. One section of Paden Drive has the drivers driving towards Lawrenceville Highway to start going downhill after they pass a recent housing development. The people driving up Paden Drive towards Cruse Road are coming up the hill. As I started to drive by the housing development, going the legal speed limit of 40 miles per hour, coming uphill in the opposite direction was an orange colored sedan on MY side of the road and they were fully over the double yellow line in the middle of the street. Fortunately my reactions are lightning quick, and my vision is superb, so that I hit the brakes on my Santa Fe, which has both a great braking system and an automatic anti-crash device installed, and I was able to quickly stop and the orange car managed to swerve back into their lane and in the process they missed hitting my vehicle and nearly crashed into the car they were trying to pass. How close did they come to hitting me head-on with their reckless driving? I estimate it was less than ten feet and ten feet isn’t a long distance with cars traveling at that speed with one of them coming head on at you.

Bill does a fist pump to show he was exceptionally quick to react to avoid a head-on collision from a reckless and incompetent driver.

Bill:  Why did I tell you this item Malachi? To prove that I have exceptionally fast responses, excellent vision, and the ability to take a nearly horrific and possibly deadly situation and turn it around in my favor. Yes, Malachi, I will do the same to you in our match. I will be countering your moves and holds before you have a chance to try to carry them out. You will lose to me so quickly that you won’t know what hit you. And, Malachi, you can say anything you want leading up to our match but all that you will say are lies. There’s a saying that goes HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN SOMEONE IS LYING? and the answer is THEIR LIPS ARE MOVING! Well, Malachi, your lips are moving so that means you are lying. Lies are not going to get you a win in our match but your lying will earn you the loss.

CLOSING COMMENTS

Bill:  Malachi I wish to begin my closing comments by giving you an incident that happened while me and Bea took Iris, our English Bulldog, to Sweetwater Park in Lawrenceville, Georgia, for a walk. Take in the entire story as what happened in the park that day as it relates to you. We started our walk from where we parked my Hyundai Santa Fe which is near the restrooms and the children’s play area. We walked up the hill, through the picnic tables area, then down past the back side of the children’s play area, then onto the main trail that goes through the trees which are behind the Pavilion. When we exited from the main trail from under the trees we were on the opposite side of the park from where the restrooms and children’s play area are located and the distance was around three hundred feet. As we started walking up the trail past the tennis courts and volleyball area we heard a car alarm go off. I looked across the park and saw a blue car parked two spaces from where I parked my Hyundai Santa Fe and that blue vehicle was the one with the car alarm going off and with the horn honking and lights flashing. I noticed the passenger door of the car was open and it appeared that someone was sitting in the passenger seat. After five minutes the car alarm went silent but one minute later it went off again. Yes the person was still sitting in the car with the car door open. They didn’t try to turn off the car alarm and nobody else came over to turn it off. This cycle repeated numerous times and both me and Bea are wondering how anyone can be that damn stupid. Finally after twenty to thirty minutes of the car alarm sounding, then resetting, then sounding again and again and again, a woman walks up from the children’s play area and clicks the remote for her car and turns the car alarm off. Now here’s the part that makes us shake our heads in disbelief. The car was parked near the restrooms and the restrooms are about thirty feet from the children’s play area. Since we were over three hundred feet away and heard the car alarm going off numerous times how in the hell didn’t the woman, who was the owner of the car, not hear it when she had her son in the children’s play area and was about thirty feet from the car? To add to her stupidity you have to take into account that at a distance of thirty feet she could have pulled out her remote, pointed it at her car, and disarmed the alarm but she didn’t do that. We are not sure if this should be classified as stupidity, or laziness, or both, but the incident damn sure made both the woman and her male passenger in her car look ignorant.

Bill looks wide-eyed into the camera then continues with his comments.

Bill:  Malachi I told you that incident with the two morons in Sweetwater Park with the car alarm issue for a very good reason. Just as they stood there, dumbfounded, why their car alarm was going off, but not having enough common sense to disarm the car by clicking the remote, so I see your dumbfounded look when you realize you have to enter the wrestling ring and take a beating from me. Just as the owner of the car in the park could have quickly disarmed the alarm and not make themselves look more stupid than they already made themselves look, they just added stupidity and incompetence on top of their stupidity and incompetence. Yeah, Malachi, I see you being as incompetent, or more incompetent, than those two morons in Sweetwater Park on that day. Simply stated your incompetence earns a win for me.

Bill grins into the camera.

Bill:  Malachi, I will close my air time now as I know your brain is totally fried as you try to process all the truth I have sent your way.  So, in closing, I want to present to you the words of the song, I WON’T BACK DOWN by Tom Petty. These lyrics are perfect to let you, and everyone else, know that I never back from from anyone or anything. The lyrics are:  I WON’T BACK DOWN. . .NO I WON’T BACK DOWN. . .THOUGH YOU STAND ME UP AT THE GATES OF HELL. . .I WON’T BACK DOWN. Malachi I hope you have fun in your life leading up to our match at Climax Control 357 because no matter what you attempt in our match I will always be one step ahead of you and I won’t back down. Your destruction at my hands is my pleasure. Enjoy your loss to me as I am damn sure going to enjoy my win over you!

Bea tells the camera person they are done with Bill’s comments for today and the camera person cuts their camera feed and our screen goes dark.