Author Topic: Puppy Power Blasting To The Past (Dawn RP)  (Read 912 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Puppy Power Blasting To The Past (Dawn RP)
« on: March 24, 2023, 11:33:47 PM »
San Diego, California
Jet City South
November 15th 2022

It had been a few days removed since Kate Steele had been decimated on the latest edition of Climax Control. The front woman of the girls only rock band stood inside of a ring. Her arms were crossed as she just clutched onto the turnbuckles. There were so many different emotions running through her head as she just sighs. It wasn’t that long until we could see a pink haired woman walking in her direction. That woman happened to be her former sister in-law Dawn Warren. Dawn kept her hands in her pocket as she offered a small wave as she gazed over at Diamond.

“Hey Katey-kins is everything okay? Courtney and Ruby both told me that you really haven’t been home in a few days. I just wanted to check on you. I saw what went down at Climax Control. I know that must be a tough situation to be in and I just want to say that I am sorry…”

Diamond slowly moves her eyes to that of Dawn. She just shakes her head in disappointment as she keeps her eyes locked on Dawn.

“Why are you even checking on me?! Last time I checked I wasn’t your responsibility anymore. Teddy and I divorced a year ago so you don’t have to have any ties to me anymore… Just run along and go check on somebody else that might need you…”

Dawn enters the ring as she places her arm around Kate. She gazes around at the empty school as a wide grin escapes her lips.

“True I COULD go bother somebody else but last time I checked you ARE and WILL always be my favorite sister. It doesn’t matter if you and my brother are divorced. It still doesn’t change the fact that the two of us have an amazing bond. On top of that I will always check on my niece Juliet and how difficult and awkward would that feel if the two of us are at odds?! It really wouldn’t make any sense. In other words, it is my job to be your pain in the butt and I refuse to take no as an answer.”

Dawn looks around as she moves her eyes back to Kate.

“You know you can’t keep beating yourself over this… It’s only one match… You can bounce back from this… You always do… Just pick yourself back up and get back to it…”

Kate however lets the tears get the best of her. She becomes a crying mess as her tears steadily fall from her face and hit the ground below. She raises her voice as she replies back to Dawn.

“Do you really think it’s that simple?! It just wasn’t one match! It was two matches! I gave everything I had to be in the main event of High Stakes. Being in the ring with Masque is everything I wanted. I earned my place to face her and I simply dropped the ball. As if that wasn’t enough in the match directly following that I had a chance to bounce back against Melissa and I couldn’t do so. She picked me apart… She made me look like one big joke. I wouldn’t be feeling this way as I at least looked competent but I couldn’t do anything. She destroyed me and when I watched the match back even the commentators felt like I had no chance. How does a woman go from being in the main event of the biggest show of the year to falling to the bottom hard and fast?!”

Kate shakes her head.

“It doesn’t make sense to me… I know I can do better. I deserve better and the students at this school definitely deserve much better. I feel like I have failed them and I don’t know if I will ever find a way to pick myself back up. Do you know how frustrating it feels to know that I am good enough to be stuck in the mediocrity as a mid-card champion but I don’t have it in me to get over that hump to really be a top champion… I don’t think I could ever go back to SCW after what just happened…”

Dawn watches her sister in-law release all of her emotions. The petite pink haired woman just shakes her head as she screams back at her.

“Kate you only lost one match! On top of that I know you can turn things around. I have been in situations that were worse. I have been in PWS Apex for a while and I have yet to find any real footing but I am going to turn everything around. I have no choice but to go up. It doesn’t matter if I really haven’t won anything. There is always a chance for improvement and I will find my way…”

Kate just shrugs her shoulders as she is left speechless.

“…Go for it Dawn. I wish you all the best in the world but I don’t know if I am meant to go for the same journey. I doubt I can even help you… I thought this was my year. It started off with winning the Roulette Championship and eventually losing to Kat Jones didn’t help. I poured everything into trying to beat Masque and even Melissa but it wasn’t enough… I…”

Dawn looks right into her eyes as she grabs her hand.

“I don’t want you to try to help me. I am going to figure out my own way. To be honest I actually managed to enroll myself into a wrestling school. Seleana Zdunich is opening up a wrestling school and I am going to be her first student. I feel nervous but I know I am going to do my best to improve. Who knows?! One day I might be in SCW and I will avenge what Melissa did to you…”

Kate just shrugs her shoulders.

“Dawn… You don’t have to do anything because of me. Just focus on trying to have a really good relationship. What you and Melissa Chavez have is very special. You both seem to love each other and that’s all that matters. If anything, please don’t try to get caught up in how things went between your brother and I. If I could take everything back, I would have tried my very best to work things out with Teddy. It would be easier on Juliet…”

Kate couldn’t help but get even more emotional but Dawn smirks as she seems focused.

“Kate, I just think you are burnt out. It’s not that you failed anybody. You just need to take some time to rest you have been through a lot. You got divorced the previous year and just got married this year not to mention the fight for custody of Juliet. That is so much to take within a span of a short period of time. Just take it easy and recuperate. Wrestling will always be waiting for you. As far as I go however I can’t help but see you as the great and amazing wrestler. You are the reason why I wanted to wrestle in the first place…”

Kate raises her eyes in amazement.

“Seriously?! You sure it was me and not your brother?!”

“I have had the opportunity to watch different people from my family entering the wrestling business. There was Cindy first, then you, and of course my brother. However out of everybody you have always been the most passionate. You have always put your all into everything and as a petite woman you are somebody that I look up to. You are my hero and I promise that the story won’t end here. I am going to channel what I have learned by watching you and take what Seleana is going to teach me and put them into application. One day I am going to rise through the ranks and I will pick up where you left off…”

Dawn nods her head.

“Melissa won’t sit on this win forever, and I refuse to let the last image that anybody knows about you be that of you getting destroyed by her. It won’t happen… Not now and not ever… You don’t have to worry about that. You also don’t have to worry about how things are going on in my private life. I love Melissa Chavez. Dating her as been absolutely amazing and I am seriously thinking about proposing to her in the New Year. You know that when we do get married I want you to be by my side as my Maid of Honor. That’s how much I idolize you. It’s more than just looking up to you as a wrestling role model but it’s how you conduct yourself in life as well…”

Kate can only hug Dawn as tightly as possible. She is speechless as she can’t find any words to say. After holding on for what seems like an eternity she turns her attention to Dawn and stares into her eyes.

“I appreciate you having faith in me. I know things are going to go well for you in life. I am happy that you were able to find love again especially with the way that things ended between Dillon and you. Just do whatever you do to get better as a wrestler and you are going to accomplish whatever you set your heart out to do. As far as your proposal if you need any help at all you can always count on me. I am here for you. Despite us not being blood related you are still my sister and I will always look out for you. I will be there best Maid of Honor you could wish for. Thank you for believing in me and choosing me as the woman you look up too…”

Dawn is all giggles as she slowly backs away from Kate.

“Are you kidding me… You don’t have to thank me for anything. The truth is I will always have your back and in my eyes family will come first. I am really excited about what the future is going to present. Being able to compete in SCW is like one huge dream come true for me. You don’t have any idea how much it would mean to me to be in the same company that both you and my brother competed in. You both were Roulette Champions, Internet Champions, and even tag team champions. So if I could experience but a taste of what you both have done I know I will be so happy…”

Kate just shakes her head.

“Don’t try to achieve what we did. You should be positioning yourself to be even better than that of us. I know for a fact that you have all of the ability in the world to do so too. You are young, you have the energy, and you have something that you are fighting for. With all of those variables you have all of the motivation to really make something of yourself. You have my support Dawn. Go do what you were meant to do, and showcase to the world that even us short girls can make it…”

Dawn smirks as she winks at Kate.

“Don’t worry Katey-Kins I promise I will do my best to make you happy. More importantly I know I need to go out there and accomplish what I set out to do for me. This is my future and I plan to thrive in this wrestling industry. Nobody believes in me but all I need to do and prove that I am worth being here. If I push hard enough I will get exactly everything that I am looking for. I will bring honor to the Steele name but more important I will make the Warren family special. I love you so much Kate… Thank you for being the best sister in the world…”

Kate looks right back in her eyes.

“and thank you for not giving up on me. You have helped me realize that I can’t give up in myself. I will get back to where I need to be at some point. We just have to take things one day at a time… Anyway…”

Kate looks around.

“I think I have been confined to this gym for far too long. Why don’t the two of us leave this place and do something fun… I would say we are both in needs of an ice cream date or maybe a day shopping at the mall…”

Dawn jumps up and down excitedly.

“We are totes going to do that… Shopping would be awesome sauce! Let me invite my Melissa and you invite your Dawn, and we can make a double date out of it…”

The two women are all smiles as they walk out of the gym. Dawn’s smile just overwhelms her as the two of them make their way towards the exit. The future certainly looked as bright as it could possibly be but as the chapter ended for Kate Steele, Dawn knew that her moment in SCW would begin soon. She only had to wait for her opportunity and when it came upon her she would make the most of her moment.

You know… It really is funny how the world works out sometimes. I love this company SCW and I have been a fan of it ever since I watched my sister in-law Cindy joining the roster all of those years ago. It felt amazing to see the nurse turned wrestler and to see what strides she would make as an individual to be part of the roster. Competition was as tough as it could be and my love for this company only grew when my other sister in-law Kate Steele decided to join the ranks. I know there is this big notion where I have some huge shoes to fill when it comes to being part of the infamous Warren clan. After all my brother Teddy accomplished so much in SCW and I even got to watch my biological father Markus Reeves wrestling within the ring of this company.

A lot of pressure has been built up for me and I think being listed as a second generation star adds onto that pressure. However as much as I love my dork face of brother, and even if I have Markus Reeves blood coursing through me. My true passion for this company has come in the form in watching Kate Steele do what she does best. In my eyes she isn’t an in law, she is truly that of my sister. It was seeing her passion, energy, and dedication which pushed me to want to be an SCW Bombshell.

I know there are a lot of people out there who might not like Kate as she had this knack for competing under the names of Kate, or even that of Diamond but in my eyes she is my hero. She is the very reason why I wanted to be in SCW and it is her fighting spirit that pushes me onward. If you really think about it she is the matriarch for what you have seen from my family. With no Kate there wouldn’t have been a Cindy to step foot inside of a ring to branch out and do what Kate did in other companies. If there wasn’t a Kate who would have taught my dork face brother how to wrestle in the first place?! After all he was taught by Kate, and with Teddy came entertainment high heel shoes, make up, and a man who had peed on himself on television.

There wouldn’t be the Gem Stones which meant Christian wouldn’t have brought Heart in to deal with their shenanigans and Ruby certainly wouldn’t have joined the roster which meant holding a Blast from The Past win under her belt.

Kate has brought so much to this company and I would say what she invested has paid dividends to the company as a whole. We got to see her break the longest Roulette Championship reign, break the longest combined Internet reign and even win Mixed tag titles.

In my eyes she is my hero and had she won the World Bombshell Champion she would be a definite Hall of Famer. After all, how many people can say they won a Grand Slam?!

I know it must seem weird for me to talk up my sister in law but I have my reasons. The truth is as I stare into this Blast from The Past tournament the chance for me to stand up for her name is going to come into play. You never know how the draw of the BFTP might be. Anybody could get paired up with anybody. It just happens that in my case I am put into a very amazing situation. I get to step into that ring and team up with a man Calvin Harris who is a two time SCW World Champion.

That is AWESOMESAUCE If I do say so myself. Calvin is a man who is going to do everything in his power to climb through the ranks to get to the legacy he once had. What could make matters better is that one Harris is the champion so do you know how focused he would be to try to push to winning so he could maybe have a Harris vs Harris showdown?! That is totes good and stuff, and I know Calvin wants that.

On the other side of the spectrum it looks like we get to face a team that knows each other. We get to deal with a pair of CCPE individuals in Chris Page and Melissa. Everybody knows how great Chris Page is and him being on any team makes that team a threat. However, with Calvin on my side I know he will neutralize the threat of Chris.

What makes me excited about this match is the simple fact that I get to stand face to face with that of Melissa. Normally I would stand in front of this camera and be over the top eccentric and bursting with tons of energy! I would scream that it’s time to THINK PINK along with any other comment like that under the sun but the reality is I am going to be unholy hell out of Melissa. It’s nice that she is the Internet champion and honestly one should always wish to try to win gold but for me the reason I want to step in the ring with Melissa is for a personal matter.

The truth is you really don’t know me Melissa. On paper I might just be Teddy’s little sister but I really can’t stand the sight of you. On November 13th of last year you are the reason that Kate doesn’t wrestle here anymore. You destroyed my sister, my hero, and the very role model that got me to become a wrestler in the first place. Kate didn’t do so well against Masque at High Stakes. Two weeks after competing in the biggest show of the year she had to face you one on one on a Climax Control.

You destroyed her. She barely got any offense in as you didn’t hesitate to steam roll right over her. She never recovered emotionally from being in that match and because of such she isn’t in SCW anymore. I don’t appreciate what you did to my family. How was Kate supposed to recover from that?! You didn’t care because you had other things on your mind. After all your eyes was on that of trying to deal with Jessie Salco and on trying to gain some position.

It pisses me off because had Kate been focused you wouldn’t have stood a chance against her. I think what makes things even worse is the fact that even the commentators didn’t feel like Kate had what it took to beat you. They had no sold her rise to get into the main event of High Stakes. Yet they look at you like you are some huge threat. It is sickening and come this Climax Control I am going to send you on a way trip out of the tournament. I am going to completely and thoroughly embarrass you because you simply don’t have what it takes to beat me.

I know this might come across a tad cocky or ridiculous considering I only have a few matches under me in SCW but the reality is I haven’t been beaten yet. I haven’t been pinned or even submitted. Four matches in I would already like to think I have surpassed my mentor Seleana and I am going to unleash a fury like none other on you.

What gives you this notion that you are that good anyway?!

You aren’t good or even great. You are mediocre at best and I am going to expose you. Don’t think that this is only about what you did to Kate. In addition, the truth is that you being attached to Kimberly Pain pisses me off immensely. Since I came to SCW I have had to deal with Kimberly calling out Crystal over and over again. It’s getting tiring but instead of just dealing with Kimberly directly she had to focus on her wife Seleana. As if dealing with Seleana wasn’t bad enough I became a target because of my attachment. Of this is stupid because it just seems like we have this chain of trying avenging and trying to seek revenge. All of these problems existing because Kat Jones just wasn’t good enough to beat Crystal and found herself on the receiving end of some bad stuff between her and Vargas.

Seleana is one of the kindest souls in the entire world. She wouldn’t hurt a fly and she has taught me to keep my cool and not to get caught up in what people think about the one’s you love. However, the truth is it is hard to do that when it is constantly in my face every single day. Kim really feels she is going to gain justification by finally getting her hands on Christina but I assure you she won’t seek the resolution she is looking for because Christina will put her in her place. More importantly than that you won’t get you want either because not only will you personally get eliminated from the tournament but you will do so without the Internet Championship.

You were so cocky after you won that title. You must feel happy knowing you won your title without actually beating the champion. Sure you can talk up Kayla but claim all this excitement that a new star is born and it is your time to shine. You do realize that my name is Dawn though right?!

What that means is a new day is approaching us and it will be very hard to see how bright you can be when dawn approaches. Dawn represents the start to something brand and you don’t have to worry about trying to be a fighting champion because it won’t be for long. What you don’t realize is my rise to the top has been going exactly in the way I wanted it to go in.

I have a few losses under me but none of those matches resulted in me being in the final decision of the match so I would say I have been built for this moment. The Internet Championship means the entire world to me.

It is the title that the Warren clan is mostly known for. For Cindy it was about being in the inaugural match to claim an initial champion.

For Teddy it was about answering Vinnie’s challenge and not only winning the title by using that title to challenge J2H to a huge match.

For Kate it was about decimating the combined days record and offering a red hot Myra Rivers a match for a chance to shatter the longest individual reign.

The fact is when it comes to that title specifically it has always had the Warrens name all over it and I am going to do whatever it takes to add my name and be part of that legacy. Do I respect you Melissa?! Sure you are a good talent. You are a woman who has gone on to become a Roulette Champion because you managed to climb and grab the title over a pool, and now you are Internet Champion because you pinned Arianna even though Kayla was champion.

It sounds good but you didn’t legitimately beat the champion. You can’t stand there and say that you pinned or submitted the champion. Both of your title victories will forever have asterisks next to them and that is nothing to be proud of.

I know it might seem weird to hear me running my mouth so much but I know that I have all of the ability in the world to go out there and beat you right in the middle of the ring. I did that to Luna in my debut in this company and I was able to beat the greatest Roulette Champion in this company’s history when I submitted Krystal Wolfe in the middle of the ring. It was supposed to be a tune up match for her and yet she ended up taking a major loss.

The very moment that I beat Krystal is the moment that my stock started to rise within this company. You can sit there and try to overlook me as much as you want but the reality is I am here for the long haul and I am not going to go down without a fight. I have Warren blood coursing through my veins and I feel like I am wrestling with a chip on my shoulder. I always have something to prove and I am not going to stop until I eventually outlast everybody else and make it to the finals of this tournament.

The Warrens have had a lot of success in this tournament. Kate managed to make it to the finals of this tournament, and my brother managed to get into the semifinals one year. In my first tournament I plan to go the distance. I plan to showcase that I have the ability to win, and I won’t let anybody take me down. Not now and certainly not ever. I especially won’t allow myself to lose to you Melissa, and I will be damned if I let this whole CCPE thing get the best of me.

When the drawing for the tournament happened I know there were smiles from the other team. This is what they are accustomed too. They know one another and it gives them a chance to really work together like a well-oiled machine.

It sounds good on paper but you have to realize that this match is contested under mixed tag team rules. So what that means is even though it’s a tag match it truly isn’t. Once I find my way into that way nobody will be there to help save you Melissa. You will have to figure out a way to beat me and I doubt you have it in you to do as much.

Chris Page might be a great partner in your eyes and I will admit he has a name that holds some weight outside of SCW, but then again none of that matters. Inside of that SCW ring things feel different. What happened outside of this company doesn’t matter because if that was the case nobody should take me seriously because all I seem to do is lose elsewhere…

That’s not the case here though… I feel different. I feel like I have to rise up to the legacy of my family. I have to push through and I need to wrestle. I have been unbeatable and on Sunday that tale continues. I refuse to drop the ball Melissa and I refuse to let you think you have this match won.

Calvin has experience here. I am becoming a household name, and the only thing that is left is to humble you and take away the thing that makes you relevant. Don’t care too comfortable with that title because it’s going around my waist. What people word so hard for will be mine in just my fifth match.

It’s crazy to think that by losing the Roulette Contenders match I would be in a much better position, and not only that but this is my first ever main event. I won’t crumble now… This is my moment…

Ba Da Da Da DAAAA it’s Puppy Power, and I am going to chew you up.

See you soon… It’s time to make a Scooby Snack out of you…
user posted image

user posted image