Author Topic: Crucifixion ✕ [CC]  (Read 938 times)

Offline Michael Harris

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
Crucifixion ✕ [CC]
« on: March 24, 2023, 10:14:29 PM »

| OUT OF CHARACTER | Best of luck, dude. I’m not 100% sure how I feel about this piece, but nevertheless it’s up. Hopefully it’s enough to impress. RP comes to an end at 6,560 words according to google docs.

Date: March 12th, 2023
Time: 11:13 PM
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada - Michelob Ultra Arena - Locker Room

This moment was surreal.

Harris found himself standing there in a towel after finishing a shower. His eyes were locked on the SCW Heavyweight Championship that was sitting there on top of his gear bag. Being by himself thanks to Carmen & Blair heading to make sure the limo was ready to go. It was giving him a chance to reflect on what a night this was. It might have ended with boos. It might have ended in controversy. It might have ended in a way the next several weeks. Everyone and their mother would be discrediting him. Yet, no matter what. The outcome couldn’t be changed. He had become champion for the first time in almost twelve years. And a Heavyweight Champion at that.

At that moment he looked away from the championship and looked up towards the mirror of the bathroom. However as soon as he looked up, he was completely and utterly taken back by the sight. Standing directly behind him was a horrifying sight. The very Devil that had been plaguing his entire body for months stood there in the flesh. At first Harris quickly rubbed his eyes. Assuming that he was just seeing things but when he removed his hands. He was still there. With the most sinister looking grin crossing his lips.

I was prepared to take your soul tonight, Harris.

His voice was booming. It was almost like it was still very much in his head. And almost instantly giving him the feeling of a headache.

We have gone down the road time and time again about how you’ve failed me. How you’ve made yourself look like you weren’t worth my time. We’ve had countless conversations about how you’ve made me doubt making the deal with you. Only thing that was worth it was being able to take your soul if you failed me when the pressure was on. I had no faith in you tonight. Nor did anyone else. But somehow someway you’ve managed to pull it together.

Those words were making the champion’s blood boil. To the point that Harris felt the need to say something, but like many times before in dealing with this Devil. He found himself unable to speak. Unable to do anything. Just frozen in place and being forced to look at that mirror.

There’s nothing for you to say at this moment. So keep the mouth shut!

If anything, that was nothing more than a power play. One to let him know he still had all the control over him and there wasn’t anything that he could do about it.

I know that you think our time together is over. I did say that if you won the championship. I’d go away. I’d call it even with our deal… but I lied. Well, I won’t even say that I lied. It’s more like I’m not impressed enough with the win. You may have gotten it done, but I’m not convinced it is something you can keep a float. I’m not convinced that you’re the man you once were just yet. I’m not convinced that the first time you defend that championship that you don’t end up shitting the bed. Losing that damn thing and exposing yourself before the world.

Without a doubt the word that Harris was being forced to listen to was further getting under his skin. This was meant to be a moment for him and he wasn’t even getting a chance to enjoy it. He was being ran into the ground over and over again.

So to ensure that you don’t do that. I’m going to stick around and I’m going to continue to hold it over your head. The moment you fail. The moment you drop the ball. The moment that you don’t fulfill your end of the deal is when I’m going to collect on your soul. Having me breath down your neck is the only thing you should actually fear!

Harris had built a career on not fearing anyone. Built a career on not backing down. Built a career of being the baddest and most sadistic man on the planet. Yet, here he was being reminded that he wasn’t anything but the most sadistic person to exist. Even though he couldn’t speak. His gear into the reflection of the mirror said all it needed to. Of course it had no effect. As the devil just smirked a little more while looking right back.

Mark my words Harris. Fathertime will catch up to you. You’re going to make a fatal mistake. And you’re going to be the failure that I know you are deep down inside. It’s all going to show its ugly head before long.

Within the sheer blink of Harris’s eyes. The Devil was gone and he seemingly felt like he had control again. Spinning himself around and sure enough here was no one behind him. He learned his back against the skin for a second. Seemingly taking everything in. As his eyes wandered back over towards that Heavyweight Championship sitting on top of his bag. He pushed himself off the sink and grabbed a hold of that fifteen pounds of gold. He held it up just looking at it a little harder.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
So, you’re a matter of life and death for me now huh?

To anyone that may have seen this. He would look like an old man that’s a bit senile asking an object a question when there clearly wouldn’t be an answer. But in reality it was more of a statement and one to himself. One that was going to stand out in his mind every single time he stepped into the ring going forward. This wasn’t about beating everyone that came before him. This wasn’t about being the best that SCW had to offer. This isn't even really about being the champion. Instead this was about overcoming evil and undoing a deal that should have never been made.

Date: March 22nd, 2023
Time: 1:45 PM

It had been a world-wind of a month for the Harris household. From the big Blaze of Glory event that resulted in a World Title run taking place, the constant traveling back and forth, the true adjusting back to life on the road, and even a new baby being added to the family. Something that Carmen was over the moon about. Likely because it didn’t result in being the one that was pregnant. Not to mention, it was her first time becoming a grandmother. Michael’s oldest son had a little girl brought into the world, the same exact day Michael became the Heavyweight Champion. Something that was a big day for the family in general. Not that the old man himself looked at it that way.

On this particular day. It was the first time that the baby was in the household for a visit. Carmen takes the role of grandmother over fluidly. Offering to watch the child while Jayden and his lady were able to get some fresh air for a change. So there she sat in the living room. Scrolling through her phone as the baby slept in a swing just a few feet away. Entering the living room at that moment was the new champion himself. Harris had his cell phone up to his ear and was talking quite loudly. Not having any care in the world for a near two week old sleeping nearby.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Let me get this straight… I’m the champion now. And you’re still not going to give me the proper fucking respect I deserve?!

Not only was the volume he was using a problem, but the tone of voice he was using said everything it needed to say. He clearly wasn’t in a good mood. Carmen quickly looking up from her phone and glaring at him.

The Spiciest Woman Alive
CARMENRIVERA-HARRIS
Michael, keep it—

Before she could even finish saying what she was saying. He waved his hand to her in a dismissive manner. Not seemingly caring what she had to say. Which wasn’t going to end well for him at all.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Go ahead and tell me that management favors people like Mac Bane, without telling me that. The cocksucker wasn’t featured every week. He didn’t compete every week. He laid back and let everyone else do all the work. Now that I’m champion and no one wants to see it. You’re going to show biasness by putting me in the ring right away and against a nobody, nonethe-fucking-less!

His attitude was coming out a little more. At that point he was more than fired up, and Carmen was about to take care of that first hand. Before anything else could be said. She quickly and rather violently snagged the phone out of his hand. Pressing her thumb against the end call button. Before crossing her arms across her chest with his phone in her hands glaring at him. Of course he found himself glaring right back.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Care to explain yourself?!

The Spiciest Woman Alive
CARMENRIVERA-HARRIS
Care to explain yourself?! Screaming on the phone like a teenage girl that just got broken up. With a baby less than two feet away.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
What the hell does that have to do with me? The kid isn’t mine, and business needs to be handled!

The words that came out of his mouth were just adding fuel to the fire. Carmen was already fed up with his shit, but for the comment to be made about their grand-child and to even imply work was more important than said child. He was playing a dangerous game he wasn’t going to win. She found herself stepping right up to him.

The Spiciest Woman Alive
CARMENRIVERA-HARRIS
Let me tell you something. You’re a fifty two year old man and the way you’re acting because that little girl was born on the same day you won a championship is absolutely ridiculous.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
It has nothing to—

The Spiciest Woman Alive
CARMENRIVERA-HARRIS
I wasn’t done talking!

She snapped. Of course she was doing so while keeping her voice down. It was an odd way to go about it, Angry as could be but not overly expressing it.

The Spiciest Woman Alive
CARMENRIVERA-HARRIS
I have put up with a lot of your shit over the years. And I’ve been on board with this entire pro wrestling return. I’ve supported you every step of the way. We’re all thrilled about you being champion, but the one thing I am not going to tolerate is you causing further turmoil in this family. Because a child who has no control of when she was born showed up the same day. You’re a grown fucking man and you need to get over yourself.

While he had all the respect in the world for both his wives. The one thing he just couldn’t stand was to be talked down to. But of course with this situation and who it involved. It was something he was going to have to hold his tongue on. Even though he didn’t really want to.

The Spiciest Woman Alive
CARMENRIVERA-HARRIS
And out here doing all that yelling over business? You knew what you were getting yourself into when you stepped back into wrestling. You’ve made it a mission every single week to be on your worst behavior and to continue to break the rules. This also isn’t your first rodeo as being champion in a place that doesn’t want you to be champion.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
That’s besides the point Carmen.

The Spiciest Woman Alive
CARMENRIVERA-HARRIS
No, it isn’t. You have been down this road before. You know how it goes. You know how things work. So get it together. Stop acting like a baby. And go out there to handle business. Because the last thing I’m going to do is listen to you bitch when this is what you wanted to begin with.

No sooner than those words came out of her mouth. The shrieking cry of a newborn immediately filled up the living room. Carmen tossed his phone in his direction as he was quick to catch it. By that time she had turned herself around and scooped the child out of the swing into her arms. Attempting to comfort the little girl.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
You know I love you. That’s the reason that you get away with talking to me the way you do.

Carmen just rolled his eyes, not even bothering to justify his words with a response.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
But you’re right. I knew exactly what I was getting myself into when I came back. I figured out my first week in SCW what I was dealing with and the type of people I was dealing with. Doesn’t make it any less frustrating, but again I knew what I was getting myself into. The thing is, they don’t know what they’re getting into and they don’t know the type of person I am. I haven’t even begun to scratch the surface of what I can do when I am pushed too far. And now that I have the SCW Heavyweight Championship. All the chips are in my hand.

Anyone in the wrestling business that made that kind of comment. It typically wasn’t a good thing for the company as a whole. Of course, it seemed like Carmen was very much zoned out of the conversation for obvious reasons. He, on the other hand, still very much fired up about the situation.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
And from what it sounds like they’re trying to make me do. I’ve got to show them those chips in my hand. Just might resulted in a young promising kid being put in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

Again, as those words came out of his mouth. Carmen didn’t bat an eye. She didn’t say a word. Instead she just rocked the newborn in her arms. Pretty much painting the picture in his head. Right now, he was going to have to go at things alone. If that’s what it took to get the attention back on him in his family. If that’s what it took to finally get SCW to acknowledge him. If that’s what it took to get the respect he deserved. Harris had no problem going at it alone. But more than anything, forcing him to go at it alone. Made him all that more dangerous.

In today’s world. Everyone and their mother had access to some form of media. Every smartphone came with a camera. It came with some type of recording device. It came with preinstalled apps to bring you media at a moment’s notice. And when that was such an easy thing to obtain, when you were someone that was a little on the famous side. You were subjected to this. Subject to having someone forcing a camera in your face, a microphone up to your lips, and constantly at risk for being exposed or even canceled for lashing out at these people. You could ask every Celebrity that’s existed in the last ten to fifteen years. It’s gotten out of hand. Truth be told, even someone like pro wrestlers were subjected to this kind of nature. That even included a Heavyweight Champion.

At that exact moment, Harris had found himself walking out of the airport he had flown into. After all, Climax Control was taking place in Canada. And it seemed that the personal and private limo that was meant to be waiting on him as soon as he arrived was late. Spelled bad news for someone’s job, especially considering beating late put Harris in the position he was about to be in. A rather scrawny looking gentleman was quickly approaching the champion. With his phone in hand and based on the way he was pointing the camera. It was pretty obvious what was going on. Harris taking notice and immediately attempted to shut it down.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Don’t come over here with that bullshit. I’m not in the mood!

It was a stern warning. Right up the alley for someone like him, but it didn’t seem to have any effect on the man. He kept a bit of distance, but it didn’t waiver his agenda by any means.

The TMZ Scum
TEDDYCHRISTENSEN
Mr. Harris! I’ll make this quick. My name is Teddy, I work for TMZ Canada. And…

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
... Are you deaf or just fucking stupid? I told you, I’m not in the mood.

The TMZ Scum
TEDDYCHRISTENSEN
I’m aware of what you said but…

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
But nothing you fuck. I said what I said. That should be the end of it. Of course not though. You have to be all up in someone’s face. You have to have the scoop. You have to put out a story. Because in your head. You think you’re more important than what you are. When truth be told, you’re not even worth having someone pissing on you if you were caught on fire.

In general Harris was an unpleasant person to be around. It’s not like he tried to hide that fact about him, but when you add in a long flight and then add on someone that doesn’t know how to listen. It doesn’t take long at all to get a nasty side of him.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
People like you remind me of people I have to deal with on an everyday basis in pro wrestling. Matter of fact you remind people of people I deal with every single fucking week in SCW. No matter how much I tell someone I’m better than them. They don’t take those words seriously. Mac Bane was told week after week after week heading into Blaze of Glory. He wasn’t as good as he thought he was. He wasn’t good enough to stand across the ring with me. He didn’t have it in him to beat me. And he refused to listen. He continued to live in denial. He continued to say it wasn’t true. And now look at things.

Thanks to that SCW Heavyweight Championship being attached to the back of his bag. It was within reach and at easy access. Harris quickly grabbed it up to show it off.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
I turned out to be right and now he’s without his championship. And as far as I’m concerned. He’s at the back of the line now. But of course, it’s like a vicious cycle all around with that SCW roster. One gets knocked down, put in their place, and then another one steps up. Another one takes on the role of trying to be the next big thing. And this week it sounds like it’s going to be some jabroni named Miles Kasey. Some young punk. Been in the business for a cup of coffee. Gets booked in a match against me, and thinks he’s got a shot.

Harris only shook his head from side to side. The frustration boiling over, but at the same time he didn’t even realize that he was giving this man exactly what he wanted.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Keep in mind the kid has done nothing of importance. Nothing of significance. Nothing that’s going to make me go… wow, this kid is pretty good. I should really take him seriously and really watch out for what he could do in the ring. Like I said, I took on Mac Bane. I took on Sin City’s best. Took that shit on the chin, and walked away with ease as champion. How in the hell does this scrub Miles begin to convince himself that he belongs in the ring with me?!

The TMZ Scum
TEDDYCHRISTENSEN
Well to be fair here. It isn’t like he controls booking or anything right? He’s likely just doing what he’s told to do.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Shut the hell up, no one asked you to talk peon!

He just glared right at the man. Not having any of it.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Doesn’t matter if he’s got stroke with the booking or if he’s doing what he’s told. At the end of the day, the kid doesn’t belong in the ring with me and that’s something that he should realize. Therefore that’s something he should have taken care of. Should have pulled himself from the match. Should have told the entire world. He doesn’t have what it takes to be in the ring with me, but he didn’t do that. Which tells me what I’ve already told you. He believes he belongs and he believes he’s the next one in line. Kids like that make me fucking sick. They don’t belong in my business. Which means I have to do something about it. It’s up to me as the SCW Heavyweight Champion to restore order in the company and in this business as a whole.

More than anything at this particular moment. He was making himself sound like an old bitter wrestling veteran. Something that every new generation wrestler just couldn’t stand. But then again as people should have known by now. He didn’t give a damn what people thought about him. In the corner of Harris’ eye, he noticed the limo for him starting to pull up.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Since you’re going to sell this shit for a quick buck. Might as well use it to promote Climax Control for Sunday. If you’re someone that’s got a fucked up outlook on life. Someone that’s a little morbid. A little off in the head. Then I suggest you buy a ticket. Come on out and give me your money. In return I’ll give you the crucifixion of an individual. In the most literal form. You are going to witness me pretty much hang Miles and his career right before your very eyes without any remorse. I am not going to tolerate the disrespect of Miles. I’m not going to tolerate the disrespect of anyone else. Hell, I’m not going to tolerate the disrespect of Sin City Wrestling as a whole anymore. I am your champion, and you’re going to treat me like the royalty I am. Or, I will continue to end career after career until there’s no one left!

The dead stare in his eyes when he looks at the man’s phone in his hand. Further drove the point home. It was a nice little selling point and might have gotten some last minute ticket sales. However, more than anything. Miles and Sin City Wrestling were now going to understand they’ve been put on notice. They were being forced to understand he was willing to go to lengths that most haven’t. Just for the sake of getting what he wanted. That being said Harris found himself quickly climbing inside that limo. Slamming the door shut as he began to pull away from the airport.

Each day was counting down towards the brand spanking new tour for Sin City Wrestling. First stop on the tour was in British Columbia, Canda. However there was a little bit of a twist with the tour. A lot of it involves some “Unsolved Mysteries” and a lot of folktales. Needless to say it was a lot for the SCW fans to sink their teeth into. And after Blaze of Glory being two weeks prior, those fans are really jonesing for their wrestling fix. That being an official camera crew found themselves on hand and they were on hand with the newly crowned SCW Heavyweight Champion, Michael Harris. With the camera's focused on him. Harris had quite the smirk spread across his lips. Wasting no time at all in breaking the brief silence was taking place.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Miles Kasey, it seems that our paths are going to be crossing this coming Climax Control. And I hate to be this guy, but uh… it’s not going to be such a pleasant night for you, my friend.

There was just a brief shake of his head. Of course, it was no surprise to anyone at all. That ego of his was already starting to flare up.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Now it isn’t going to be a pleasant night for you, because the night isn’t going to go how you envisioned it. You see, if I was a betting man Miles. I’d say that the moment that this match was booked and made official that you got all excited. You probably thought to yourself that Sin City Wrestling sees something in you. That Mark Ward and Christian Underwood saw something in you. You likely saw this has quite the honor. As well as viewing it as a situation where you have a chance to propel yourself onto another level. Might have even viewed this as a chance to show that you belong in the main event. As well as looking at it as an opportunity to turn things around. After all, we're three months into the New Year of twenty-twenty and you’ve yet to pick up a victory. It’s just been loss after loss for you.

Which with that being said. I can’t even begin to understand or wrap my mind around how you could see things in such a light. Because for me, the moment I saw your name against mine. I thought you were nothing more than an enhancement talent. You know the job guy. Every roster has one. You’re a good hand. Solid skill. Can put on a competitive little match, but in the end. You just don’t have the actual talent or the set of balls to go further with things. Viewed it as an easy night at the office. Just another victory to add to my belt. But then I was informed that you’re not what I thought you were. Instead, you’re someone that’s been around a while. Matter of fact at one point you even had a SCW Roulette Championship reign added to your name.

Had this been a live setting. Fans were going to be a little taken off guard. It started off with that ego of his showing and him essentially writing Kasey off before they even stepped into the ring. But then it started to round itself around the corner where he seemed to have a certain level of respect. Well, at least that’s what he was going to want everyone to think.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
As you can imagine, kid. With me being the new SCW Heavyweight Champion. I don’t exactly have all the time in the world to be doing research on people like yourself. So, sure I stand corrected. You’re not a job guy. You seem to have some usefulness around here. At least that’s what I’m being told. However, that being said Miles. My stance doesn’t change a whole lot. I mean just because you’ve had one title run in this company. I’m supposed to view you as a threat? You lost that shit as quickly as you won it. That’s just like me giving a random rat in the audience. A night out with me. It’s fun for her and it’s going to be something she holds onto forever. But in the grand scheme of things. It doesn’t mean a goddamn thing to me. I forgot her name the moment she said it. Simply put, kid. It’s going to take a lot more than a fluke title run for me to show up on Sunday shaking in my boots because I’m going to be in the ring with me. That shit is laughable at best.

Flashing that bright smirk of his as soon as those words came out of his mouth. Setting the tone for how the rest of this was going to go.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Honestly, when I think about it and when you think about it. Despite what you might be telling yourself. Do you really think that you are focused enough to take me on? I mean after all. Didn’t the little thing that you’re romantically involved with damn near get slaughtered before our eyes at Blaze of Glory? If memory serves me correctly. I believe Austin Mercer was about to pretty much end their career and have no remorse in doing so. Therefore you would assume that is your primary focus. All of your attention. All of your concern would go to making sure their road to recovery is a smooth one. Yet instead of that, you allowed yourself to be booked at Climax Control, and then to make matters worse. You’re going to have Carter with you at ringside?

A small arch in his eyebrow was seen. It seemed that he was truly questioning Miles' mindset and maybe even his intentions. Because in the mind of the Heavyweight Champion. This wasn’t a good idea. Not even close to being a good idea.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Take it from a man with a really big dick that keeps two women incredibly happy. The last thing I would ever do is put my wives in any kind of jeopardy. If anything were to happen to them. Wrestling related or not. There’s not a goddamn chance I’d be on the next show. There’s not a chance I would put this company before their well-being. And you can bet your fucking ass. I damn sure wouldn’t put them in any kind of danger. Like being at ringside after something like that happened. I’d taken being fired on the spot over doing something like that. But that’s not the case with you eh, Miles? So does that mean you’re trying to tell us something? Does that mean you’re trying to show some kind of true colors? Are you telling the fans and more importantly telling your partner that advancing your career means a whole lot more to you than they do?

Because that’s how it comes off to me. But not just that, it kind of tells me that you don’t take me seriously at the same time. Because when you hear all of the things that have been said about me. I’m the root of all evil. I’m the biggest scumbag to ever exist in Sin City Wrestling. My debut alone had people talking about me. Because of how I took advantage of a poor backstage correspondent and beat them within an inch of their life on natural television. Just for something as tiny as not giving me a proper interview. I went on to beat the ever living shit out of a fan the next week. Someone that paid their hard earned money. Just to be able to see a wrestling show. Go mutilated in front of the world. And I didn’t feel the least bit sorry for it. I was willing to take whatever fine came my way. I was willing to be fired. I was willing to take SCW down with me. Not a single fuck was given.

His lips were curling more and more into a smirk at that particular moment. It had appeared that this waS nothing more than a trip down memory lane for him. Reliving what he would consider some of his finest moments in such a short time under the SCW banner.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
So, if I was willing to do that. What makes you think I’m not willing to finish the job that Mercer started? What makes you think that I won’t use your partner to get inside your head? Or even use them to make sure that you lose? None of that seems to have crossed your mind. Not even for a second, and that actually frustrates me Miles. I don’t like being taken for a joke. I don’t like when people underestimate me and what I’m capable of doing. I don’t like when someone like you doesn’t show fear for someone like me. In fact it pisses me off in ways that I cannot even begin to put into words. It makes my blood run hot. But more importantly than all of that Miles. It puts me in a dark space in my head and makes me feel like I have to do something to prove a point. Therefore you’re playing a very dangerous game in having your partner anywhere near ringside. But then again, it’s their funeral that you’ll have to plan if I feel like something needs to be done. No skin off my nose.

Once again that arrogance just oozes out of him. While at the same exact time letting it be known that certain things were not beneath him. Further just painting him to be the worst kind of human being that exists, but one would have to assume at this point. That’s what he craved to be. It’s something that was of importance to him.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
And circling back around to your year so far in twenty-twenty three. How could you trick yourself into thinking that you stood a chance against me? This championship on my shoulder Miles. It says I’m the very best that Sin City Wrestling has to offer. I’m coming off a win against a four-time SCW Heavyweight Champion. I beat Mac Bane, the man that everyone says is the man to beat. The man that everyone says is the pinnacle of SCW. I did it, in just our first encounter. Matter of fact Miles, I have only been in SCW for a cup of coffee and I have not lost a match yet. It took me just three matches to get a shot at the championship. My experience says everything it needs to say. Meanwhile at Blaze of Glory. You stepped into the ring against a Tag Team specialist.

A man that’s used to working with someone right by his side. Having someone to lean on. Putting him out of his element in a one on one setting, but you couldn’t beat him? With the odds actually in your favor? You couldn’t get the job done? Best you could do is have it end in a tie? Jesus kid, you are a hot fucking mess. And then several weeks before that. You’re in the ring with someone that looks like he cleans toilets for a living. You’re in the ring with a man that screams average joe. A man that doesn’t scream professional wrestler at all. And you let him beat you. You actually let that sorry son of a bitch pin your shoulders to the mat. At this point it’s just me repeating shit you already know. This has been an embarrassing year all around for you.

The shortcomings of Miles weren’t exactly a secret. Although it sure seemed to be a focal point that Harris enjoyed the harp on. Then again he likely wasn’t the only one doing so.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Point of the matter is Miles. The writing is on the wall. Every sign points towards you not standing a chance when we step into the ring together. In all reality, it’s at the point where I see this has a total waste of my time. You are a lot better off not showing up to the arena on sunday. It would be in your best interest for you to put out a little tweet - since that seems to be the thing you kids do nowadays and tell the world you’re not going to step into the ring with me. Hell, you might even get away with having management cancel the match. Just have them use the ol’ card subject to change mentality. If you won’t to save face with you’re like three fans in existence. See, I’m doing a lot more for you than I would do for most. I’m giving you and out and people have the nerve to say I am holding this next generation down.

There was a whole lot more being said about him than just that. When someone looked all over twitter his name was dragged. When you listened to a podcast about him. They’d tear his legacy down. People would do and say anything they possibly could to discredit Harris and his run in pro wrestling, but it never got to him. Not for one second did it ever make him doubt who he was or what he was capable of. One could only imagine the things that would be said about him now after those comments about the one and only Miles Kasey.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
You’ve got a choice in all of this, Miles. What I suggested is like I said your best course of action, but if you want to let your ego fool you. If you want to let the fans cheer you on. If you want to believe that the SCW machine is suddenly behind you. That’s also your right to do so. I can’t fault you for what you choose to believe in. After all they are grown men in this world that still believe Santa Clause is real. But if you choose to believe in this and you choose to show up at Climax Control. Then, I’m going to have no other choice than to put the final nail in the coffin. I’m going to have my own back against the wall where I’m going to have no option than to put the gun between your eyes, pull the trigger, and put you down for good. Despite people thinking I’m an asshole Miles. I don’t really want your blood on my hands. It does nothing for me. So do yourself a favor, while doing me a favor. Don’t put that on me. Don’t force my hand. Stay as far away from me as possible!

As it would turn out those would end up being the final words from the SCW Heavyweight Champion. Cameras fading to black and leaving the Sin City Wrestling fans to wonder what was going to happen. Would they get a match between Harris and Miles? Would Miles take the advice? Were there a lot of bad things to happen? So many questions to ask, but there was only one way to get the answer. That was to wait and see what would take place at Climax Control. Either way, there just might be another history-making moment for SCW!