Author Topic: "BULLDOG" BILL BARNHART v "CHRONIC" CHRIS PAGE  (Read 3283 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
"BULLDOG" BILL BARNHART v "CHRONIC" CHRIS PAGE
« on: February 27, 2023, 02:43:31 PM »
Post your roleplays here by deadline. Good luck and have fun!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Online Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
Re: "BULLDOG" BILL BARNHART v "CHRONIC" CHRIS PAGE
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2023, 11:31:57 AM »
*Senor Vinnie and Pete The Cactus used by permission of Gerrit*

DOWN BUT NOT OUT

Narrator:  After a demanding and brutal match against Mac Bane for the World Heavyweight Championship Bill Barnhart came up a little short with Mac Bane winning the match and retaining the World Heavyweight Championship. Bill, unlike most of the wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling, isn’t a whining little bitch who cries and whines about the losses. Bill told me he saw the match as an amazing match and although he didn’t win he holds his head high and he congratulated Mac for his win.

DOWN BUT NOT OUT

The scene switches to Lawrenceville, Georgia, which is the town where Bill and Bea Barnhart, and their English Bulldog Iris live. Today they are broadcasting from Alexander Park in Lawrenceville located off Scenic Highway. Alexander Park is a nice park with many things to do. There are two play areas for kids, over a mile of walking trails, there is a large dog park with one side for small dogs under 40 pounds and another for large dogs over 40 pounds. Iris doesn’t like the dog park since she doesn’t appreciate having the other dogs always wanting to sniff her butt. There is also a very nice Disc Golf course consisting of 18 holes and a very demanding layout. The camera person pans around Alexander Park and then when they are done giving the viewers a view of Alexander Park they come to rest on Bill, Bea, and Iris, where they are sitting in one of the small pavilion areas in the park. They let Bill and Bea know they are live broadcasting and they launch into their comments.

Bill:  Thank you for joining us today. We’re relaxing at Alexander Park in Lawrenceville, Georgia, which is located 6 miles from our home in Lawrenceville. I wish Iris was more into the dog park but she gets testy when other dogs shove their noses between her legs to smell her butt and private parts. Iris doesn’t understand that’s how dogs communicate. Can’t expect an English Bulldog to have logical thought eh?

Bea:  I’m glad that the match between Mac and Bill went well. I know there were people who were claiming I was going to interfere in the match but I’ve already made it clear that their accusations are false. I was concerned when I saw Kat come to the match with Mac but she also stayed out of the match. When a match is fair, and without interference, it always makes for an enjoyable match.

Bill:  Bea would you like to comment on your team for the Blast From The Past Tournament?

Bea:  Of course I do. I didn’t do what other wrestlers were doing which is they wanted to get teamed with only certain wrestlers. All I hoped for was to have a talented and dedicated partner to work for our team. Both me and Bill have been in the Blast From The Past Tournament and each time we ended up with partners who were more interested in destroying our teams than to work for the benefit of our teams. When the drawing for Blast From The Past teams was in progress I got teamed with Hitamashii. I feel that with Hitamashii, who is a very talented and positive wrestler, that we have a great shot at winning the Blast From The Past. I know there are many of the other teams thinking we’re full of crap for thinking that but we are confident of our team’s ability to win the Tournament.

Bill:  At this time I would like to comment on my match with Mac Bane. I have people asking me questions concerning that match. They ask me if I’m sore, especially in my arm and shoulder, and of course I’m sore as the match was only a short time ago and it takes time to heal and recover from stuff like that. Nobody heals the next day in case you don’t know how things work. On top of that you need to know that in my wrestling career there have been numerous times where I’ve suffered serious injuries and the next week was placed in a wrestling match and I still performed amazingly well and won most of those after-injury matches. I have more respect for Mac now than I did before that match. Now please stop with the stupid questions. And if you’re not able to ask logical and intelligent questions then just shut the hell up!

CALL FROM SENOR VINNIE AND PETE THE CACTUS

Bill’s cell phone rings and Bill apologizes to the viewers and he states it must be important for Vinnie to call him while he is airing comments for his upcoming match.

Bill:  Vinnie! How are you and Pete The Cactus doing?

Vinnie:  I’m doing great! Pete is doing well but he sure misses his girlfriend Iris.

Bill:  We will get those two together again soon. They need to pick up where they left off with their dating. So what prompted you to call?

Vinnie:  Bill I know you are hurting physically from your loss to Mac Bane at Climax Control 355. Both of you got hurt during the match and it will take time for you and Mac to stop aching from the physical things of that match. I would like to offer you something that may help you recover quicker.

Bill:  What’s that?

Vinnie:  You know my friend, Lolita, who is the owner of the massage parlor you have visited with me several times. He also does Brazilian Wax Jobs and I am willing to treat you to several sessions of Lolita’s massages and Brazilian Wax Jobs. After all he thinks you are cute.

Bill:  What? I enjoy the massages but come on Vinnie! How in the hell is someone ripping the hair off your pubic area with a Brazilian Wax Job going to make someone forget about the pain inflicted during my wrestling match with Mac Bane? If anything the Brazilian Wax Job would cause more pain on me than Mac did. You remember Lolita did that for me once, as your request, and I ended up running down the street with a sheet wrapped around me because the pain was unbearable. Please tell Lolita that I appreciate his offer but I’ll skip the Brazilian Wax Job but I wouldn’t mind to have me and Bea visit him to get massages.

Bea:  Also, Vinnie, I don’t want Bill to do that Brazilian Wax Job thing again. Bill is hair and manly and to have hair removed from his pubic area and butt take away from his sexiness. I just love my hairy husband!

Vinnie:  Uh. . .okay. Where are you guys right now? It looks like you’re in a park.

Bill:  We’re broadcasting from Alexander Park in Lawrenceville, Georgia. Me and Bea and Iris is here.

Bill sets his camera on a table in the small pavilion and he and Bea and Iris get in the camera shot. Vinnie and Pete The Cactus do the same thing and they conduct a short video call for the benefit of Iris and Pete The Cactus. Pete and Iris have a very exciting and animated conversation and then it is time for Bill and Vinnie to end their call.

Bill:  I have to end the call now as I’m broadcasting comments for my match at Blaze Of Glory XI against Chris Page. Talk with you another time Vinnie.

Bill and Vinnie end their video call and Bill returns to commenting on his match against Chris Page.

EVERYONE IS DEMANDING A MATCH AGAINST BILL BARNHART

Bill:  So, Chris, you feel you are a gift from the gods to the sport of wrestling eh? Seems to me your ego is a bit too large and needs to be deflated, or to use a better term, burst, and who better to do that than me. I mean, come on Chris, you brag about having won many Championships but we can’t find information about those Championships. I’ve straight up told people the Championships I previously held but I also made it clear that all those Championships I earned in the past are just that. . .in the past. You want to think of yourself as tough and durable? We’ll see just how tough and durable you are when I destroy you at Blaze Of Glory XI. All I can say about your baseless bragging is WHAT THE F*CK!!!

Click the link below to play the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha8tNPmtDqk

Bill:  HAR HAR HAR!!! Damn! That Parrot got your number Chris! HAR HAR HAR!!!

Bea:  What are you laughing about Bill? I had to do something with Iris and I missed what you were talking about.

Bill:  Do you remember the video on YouTube of the Parrot that says WHAT THE F*CK?

Bea:  Yes.

Bill:  After my previous comments to Chris Page I had the Network put that video on the screen. I always laugh hard when I see that Parrot saying WHAT THE F*CK.

WHO WILL WIN AT BLAZE OF GLORY XI

Bill:  Chris I need to explain a few things for you. I’ll try to talk slowly and in short sentences so your brain won’t be overloaded and explode. You’re equating how well you expect to do against me in our upcoming match based on your previous performances, in various wrestling federations, but that doesn’t mean shit against me. Maybe in the other wrestling federations where they have pre-decided winners you ended up with enough wins to satisfy you. Sin City Wrestling isn’t one of those wrestling federations that has matches decided on who will win before the match is started. Nope. They rely on the talent, drive, and dedication of the wrestlers to decide the outcome of matches. I’ve never had a win in a match handed to me for not performing well. I’ve earned every win I have in my career. If you have over-confidence by trying to make believe I’m not a great wrestler and a tough challenge then you’re the one who has the wrong thoughts.

Bea:  Yeah, Bill, I’ve noticed a lot of the Bombshells under-estimate their opponents and their wrestling abilities while over-estimating their own wrestling abilities.

Bill:  I know you have been successful in the wrestling ring. Nobody is denying what you have accomplished in the past. But the past is gone and cannot be recovered. Only the future can be approached and taken by wrestlers like me who look positively into the future. If you want to live in the past so be it. I live in today, tomorrow, and into the future. I know what I’m capable of in the wrestling ring and I know what my abilities and talents are. Our match simply comes down to which of us has more trust in their wrestling abilities and talents. I know that person is me and it doesn’t matter what you think.

Bea:  Bill it is starting to get dark and we need to leave Alexander Park and return home so we can feed Iris and then we can have our dinner.

Bill:  Thanks for the heads up Bea. Well that’s all I have to comment on today. I’ll have more comments on my match against Chris Page when we get closer to the date for Blaze Of Glory XI. See you soon Chris. No that’s not a polite comment or greeting. It is a promise of a meeting with me at Blaze Of Glory XI that you don’t want me to keep.

The camera person prepares to shut down their camera feed but before they do so they call into the Network to let them know. The Network thanks them for the notification and very quickly the Network switches back to regularly scheduled programming for this time slot and our screen
goes dark.

Offline Chris Page

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2023, 07:27:55 PM »
I get so close to opportunity only to have it slip through my fingers. I’m not going to pretend the loss to Harris wasn’t disheartening because it was. I’m better than that, I know it. I can care less if he does. He can boast and brag until his heart is content but in the bigger picture, I am still a much greater commodity than he will ever be. I could have still taken part in the World Title match at the High Stakes, I opted out where most people would have jumped at the chance. Why? Because I don’t believe in handouts. Regardless if I like it or not Michael Harris defeated me, and in my eyes that puts him above me in the pecking order. Michael, I hope you’re listening because our business isn’t through. The loss I suffered at your hands was the first of 2023 for me and has directly interfered with my course for destiny.

That deed will not go unpunished.

There will come a time and a place when you and I are going to meet again. When we do, trust me when I tell you that I don’t make the same mistake twice. With that being said I want you to enjoy this moment when you think your hot shit, I want you to salivate in the mere thought that you’ve burst back onto the scene making some lasting statement when the truth revolving around you is that you’re nothing more than Mac Bane’s flavor of the month. I hate to break it to you but the Saviors and CCPE are laughing our asses off at what is coming your way because that slice of humble pie is going to be force-fed down your fucking throat. You will crash and burn before disappearing back into the shadows where you belong.

What I don’t want any of you to do is think for one second that just because I haven’t been in the ring here doesn’t mean I haven’t been in the ring elsewhere. I questioned myself, I questioned if I still had what it took to even get back to the top of the mountain at the ripe age of fifty-three. In my tenure away over the last several weeks I managed to win my 19th World Heavyweight Championship. Yes, I understand that means dick here in Sin City, but this isn’t about Sin City because my world is larger than one sandbox. I do want to apologize for my in-ring absence as of late. When you’re juggling Super Shows, running your own promotion, married to Candice Page, and working Main Event angles elsewhere that time becomes of the essence but I knew I couldn’t miss High Stakes. So much is on the line as all eyes are looking for what’s to come next… The Blast from the Past Tournament. Unlike most, I like to challenge myself to get title opportunities versus being a charity case. What better way to cement me as the rightful Number One Contender for the SCW World Heavyweight Championship than by not only entering the tournament but being paired with CCPE’s own Miss Melissa and winning it?

Yes, it’s going to be a task, but it’s a task that I’m primed and ready for.

Tuesday
March 2, 2023
Page Estate Las Vegas

Featuring: Candice Wolf

Off Camera:

Chris woke up early on Tuesday morning. The sun hasn’t broken over the ranges of the mountains. His body is a physical mess just two days removed from the Denzel Porter Invitational and a Dog Coller match with a Sin City Hall of Fame talent known simply as Griffin Hawkins. Chris crept into the bathroom off the master suite ensuring that Candice wasn’t woken. He closes the door before flipping the light switch on. Looking into the mirror he sees the fourteen stitches on the right side of his forehead, his face has a purplish tint coming from the top of his forehead down into his cheeks.

It was a war.

And not the way to try and earn another shot at any World Title. Chris takes a deep breath before turning off the light and quietly exiting the bathroom and then out of the master suite where he softly closes the door behind him. Chris starts making his way down the hallway on the ground floor of the two-story estate and into the living area with his open kitchen. Before anything else, Chris is at the Kureg and making himself a cup of coffee. While the coffee is making Chris takes his cell phone off the marble top of the kitchen island. Chris unlocks and checks up on text messages. He lets out a deep sigh before sliding his phone back on the kitchen island. The card for High Stakes hasn’t been the highest priority. Chris just scoped his booking and let things marinate as he returns to the kitchen counter and pulls his coffee cup from the Kureg as he starts to bring it toward his lips we see Candice swoop in taking the cup from his hands like a Ninja in the night taking Chris by surprise.

CHRIS PAGE: What the fuck?!?!

Chris spins around seeing Candice in her silk red robe leaning back on the kitchen island sipping what was Chris’s coffee.

CHRIS PAGE: You were legitimately asleep.

CANDICE PAGE: Never let your guard down.

She states with a wink.

CHRIS PAGE: Well played.

Chris turns his back on Candice and back to the counter. He opens one of the upper white cabinets grabs a second cup and goes through the process again before turning his attention back around to Candice.

CHRIS PAGE: And good morning to you.

CANDICE PAGE: What’s on your mind?

CHRIS PAGE: A little bit of this and a little bit of that. I can’t shake the fact that I haven’t been living up to my fullest potential inside the ring. We are on the cusp of High Stakes in Sin City Wrestling, and who should be standing in the ring challenging for the World Title? Me. But am I, no?

Candice takes another sip from Chris’s coffee mug as she listens to Chris continue.

CHRIS PAGE: Why? Because my dumb ass couldn’t beat a dude that’s been gone from the industry for over a decade BUT I can walk into Madison Square Garden and snatch the Entity World Title?

Chris questions.

CHRIS PAGE: I’m missing something because Michael whatever the fuck isn’t Tony Savage, he isn’t even in the same conversation as Tony.

Nobody is kicking their ass more than I am with this High Stakes debacle. It seems at times that I am my own worst enemy. I made the cardinal mistake of underestimating my opponent and thus I have taken it upon myself to step out of that scene until I’ve earned it. What better way to start than by taking on the guy that just took an “L” to Mac? Was it my first choice? Not hardly, but as I like to say I’m the king of making chicken salad out of chicken shit.

Three Doors Down isn’t going to help you, Bill.

I’m the guy that NEEDS this way more than you do. Sin City Wrestling has an awful lot of faith in me and what I bring to the table. I’ve grown tired of getting so close only to slip away from my goal. The questioning of my confidence seems to be a deeper-rooted issue, but perhaps it shouldn’t be because I’ve just established that I can get back to the top of the mountain; which is fitting since apparently I’ve got Big Foot as my next opponent.

CANDICE PAGE: You’re going to have to stop questioning yourself, babe. You’ve done everything to establish that you are still the man. I personally think you’re overthinking things. I mean you’re involved with the Saviors of Sin City, CCPE is still thriving, and the world is in the palm of your hands.

Chris spins around as his cup of coffee has finished brewing, or should we say the second cup since we have a java thief in our midst.

CANDICE PAGE: Nobody wins them all, but in the same vein nobody takes things as seriously as you do.

It’s a blessing and a curse.

CANDICE PAGE: You need to relax and remember why you’re still doing this. You don’t have to lace your boots, you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do. Chris, you are one of the few that can walk away today and still be remembered in a decade. Not a lot of guys in the business can say that.

Chris takes his cup of coffee and sips while spinning back around toward Candice who pulls a blunt from behind her ear. She sparks it up taking a toke or two before inhaling.

CHRIS PAGE: I guess I just have higher expectations, pun intended. When your name is Chris Page, and when you’ve accomplished everything that I’ve accomplished I seem to forget that even I can make mistakes because nobody is perfect. In times like these I feel like I can be viewed as all bark and no bite. I mean, I’ve been chasing a shot at SCW’s World TItle for what seems like months upon months… and yet every time I get within a fingertip of the opportunity I seem to fuck it up.

Candice passes Chris the blunt as she is seen exhaling a cloud of smoke.

CHRIS PAGE: It’s just so aggravating to know that when given the opportunity I tend to deliver when the straps are on the line. I recently challenged for my first World Title in over two years and took it without batting an eyelash. So if I can do that elsewhere there isn’t a reason in the world why I can’t do it in the confines of Sin City Wrestling.

Chris takes a toke off the blunt while Candice takes the moment to respond.

CANDICE PAGE: It sounds like to me you know what you have to do. Hit the rest button one more time and focus on your opposition for High Stakes. It’s clear that you need to leave a lasting impression on them as well as the front office. Sometimes going to a darker place is exactly what everyone in this equation needs.

Chris blows out smoke as he takes in what Candice just said.

CHRIS PAGE: Are you suggesting what I think you’re suggesting?

CANDICE PAGE: I think I am suggesting what you think I think I am suggesting.

CHRIS PAGE: Are you sure? I haven’t woken him up in so long… and when we open pandora’s box there isn’t any closing it.

Chris inquires as he hits the blunt a second time while Candice takes another drink from Chris’s coffee cup.

CANDICE PAGE: Sometimes the beast has to be awakened.

Chris blows out a smoke cloud as we fade.

Billy, Billy, Billy… well, this just got awkward, didn’t it? I know you’re expecting me to make the same mistake, or as I call it, the Michael Effect by looking past you, by ignoring you, by taking you lightly because I am who I am and you are who you are. Unfortunately for you, that isn’t in the cards. Only one embarrassing defeat like that is allotted and thankfully for me, my eyes are wide the fuck open with tunnel vision squarely on you. I’ll start things off by saying I can give a fuck all about your credentials, I can give two shits about what you’ve done in the past or where you think you’re going in the future because ultimately your fate was sealed the moment you put pen to paper and thought it would be a cool idea to stand in the ring with a guy that has nothing to lose and everything to gain. It’s pretty evident that you’re far from the sharpest tool in the shed or you wouldn’t have labeled Ken as a joke in professional wrestling when he’s outperformed you in EVER organization he’s competed at! You ate paint chips as a child growing up in Georgia because just sitting back and forcing myself to watch your promo was enough to make me shake my head while questioning if you think about anything you say or do you just pop off at the mouth because it sounds clever or witty in your head regardless of how juvenile the statements are?

No wonder it’s been a year since you’ve done anything tangible.

It’s concerning to me that you have been in the business for as long as you have and yet you haven’t mastered how to lay a proper insult. How the fuck does this guy draw any money? How does he sell any tickets? Oh yeah, he doesn’t. Billy, you’ve been a background player your entire career for a reason… because that is what you’re good at. You tried your hand with Mac Bane, and while on the way to your title match, you hit him verbally with material that sounded like a four-year-old put it together for you.

I’m not going to pretend that I’m coming to play nice.

I’m coming to High Stakes to make an example before stepping into the Blast from the Past Tournament. It’s safe to say that you are my reset button.

… but where you are very much incorrect is when it comes to who is stepping into the ring with you. Inside every man, there lives a beast. All it takes is just the right amount of bullshit that will cause it to be released. Sin City Wrestling hasn’t been privy to my beast, and for your sake, I can only hope that I can keep him at bay. Your safety doesn’t concern him, being able to hold your wife at night doesn’t concern him, and being able to provide a living for your family doesn’t concern him. Shedding your blood, leaving you begging for one last breath tickles his fancy. You see if any of you knew me… REALLY knew me… You’d know what I’m talking about versus pondering your thoughts to draw up your conclusions.

Off Camera

March 3, 2023
CCPE Arena @ The Velvet Rabbit Las Vegas

Featuring: Kat Jones

It’s great to run your own promotion out of Las Vegas with your own sporting arena because you can train at all hours of the day, and when you’re an old fuck like Chris Page all hours are the operative words. It’s the wee hours of the morning as we fade inside the 15,000-seat CCPE Arena to find Chris Page in the ring with a WGWF enhancement talent that goes by the name of Milk Mason. Milk is a scrawny little fella, calling him a toothpick would be an insult to toothpicks. Page and Mason lock up with Chris immediately forcing him back into the ropes. Page quickly snaps him over with an arm-drag takeover. Page pops back up to his feet followed by Mason where he catches Mason with a Japanese Armdrag sending the sounds of their bodies bouncing off the plywood of the ring echoing throughout the empty arena. Page beats Mason to his feet where he snatches a side headlock before snapping him over to the canvass. Mason quickly counters with a head scissors, Page works his way to both knees before slipping out of the head scissors before slapping the taste out of Mason’s mouth. Page steps back up to his feet where the sound of some applause is heard. Chris turns his head looking up the ramp to see Kat Jones standing and observing. Milk Mason gets up off the mat holding the right side of his face.

CHRIS PAGE: Go put some ice on it.

Milk Mason exits the ring and passes by Kat on his way up the ramp while she is on her way down the ramp. Chris leans against the ropes as he addresses his C.E.O. of CCPE.

CHRIS PAGE: To what do I owe the honor?

Kat reaches ringside.

KAT JONES: You know I have to check up on you after winning the Entity’s World Title to make sure that you’re not resting on your laurels with Bill waiting in the wings.

CHRIS PAGE: When have I ever rested on the past to dictate my present?

I might have come up short against Harris but I bounced back pretty well if I do say so myself. Winning one World Title, and a shot at another is right around the corner. My ego was crushed, but it’s been restored. Billy, you’ve walked right into the crosshairs of my scope. I’ve brushed up on you over the last week or so, and while you’re decent in the ring you seem to struggle with talking a big game or knowing the first fucking thing about your opponents. I think I’ve heard smarter cutdowns from dumber people… and that says a lot.

CHRIS PAGE: I’m looking forward to High Stakes and getting back on track to tangle with Mac for the World Title. This time around I’m not going to be pulled off task and forced to restart.

KAT JONES: We’ve got a great thing going in Sin City Wrestling with the Saviors and CCPE. Are you sure rocking the boat with a match with Mac is the right move to make?

Chris steps through the ropes and out to the ring apron before hopping down to the arena floor where he snatches a white towel from one of the corners. Chris wipes the sweat from his face before slinging the towel over his left shoulder.

CHRIS PAGE: Rocking the boat? Probably not the choice of words I’d be looking for. Mac and myself both like to test ourselves, and part of what makes CCPE different than everyone else is that is trying to mimic our success throughout the wrestling world. We don’t look for ways out when we know that the time is upon us to test ourselves. It’s the Alphas in us.

Chris then states.

CHRIS PAGE: Take the ass-kicking Mac gave Billy Boy last week. Now, I can’t change anything about that… but what I can do is humble that prick faster than Mac did. What I can do is slaughter this fuckboy with a quickness.

I bet this kid will do the SAME thing everyone else does and fails with. Spare me the “it doesn’t matter if it’s not here” routine because only a simple-minded fuck that doesn’t see a bolder picture will paint that kind of remedial nonsense with a broken goddamn brush. If I wanted to prop myself on a reputation you might as well call me Finn Wheelan, better yet I wouldn’t be wrestling you I’d be in the Main Event like I was asked to be.

Oh, I’m going to enjoy this.

CHRIS PAGE: I’ll be taking my rightful spot as the enforcer of The Saviors effective immediately.

Kat and Chris start walking back up the ramp.

KAT JONES: I don’t think I’ve ever seen you like this.

CHRIS PAGE: Like what?

KAT JONES: Your vibe is different.

CHRIS PAGE: In a good way? Or a bad way?

KAT JONES: To be determined.

CHRIS PAGE: Hmmm.

They reach the top of the ramp.

CHRIS PAGE: This is going to be a lot of fun.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Offline Chris Page

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2023, 04:31:30 PM »
Billy Bob, you are indeed a huge disappointment, right? I sat through that promo of yours and struggled to stay awake. Charismatic you certainly aren’t, right? You sounded like Artificial Intelligence was speaking for you. Are you a fucking robot?!?! Don’t answer that because you’ll crush the only positive thing you’ve got going for yourself since this wrestling thing certainly isn’t it. I bet you dollars to donuts after your parents have seen the failure that you’ve become your old man wished he wore a rubber to save the masses from meaningless drivel that you speak with such conviction. It’s hard for me to comprehend that you BELIEVE some of the things you’ve been prone to spit out only to have to watch you walk it back like the good little bitch that comes to terms too little too late that they don’t measure up to guys like me, guys like Mac, guys like Ken, guys like Goth, girls like Kim or Kat, the list goes on and on and on.

You’re the guarantee that you don’t want to be.

You’re the easy win that is put in place for guys to bounce back from. Nothing more, nothing less. I understand that it’s got to suck to hear that, but if I don’t do anything I keep it real regardless of who it bothers, who it offends, or what anyone else has to say about it. I’ve made my share of enemies in this industry, and that comes with the territory when you’re a polarizing figure that most people aspire to be but don’t have the talent to be. The hater list makes me laugh, it gives me the warmth and fuzzies to know that I have SO much power over others that they throw ultimatums out like we’re in fucking high school.

Are you a high schooler?

Or have you graduated?

Call me curious.

Something I’m not curious about is the verbal ass whipping I’m about to give you based on your stupidity for thinking you’ve got something special about the war or the words. Apparently, I have an ego problem, congratulations on paying attention to things I’ve openly admitted. My ego is the size of the world but is it really an ego when you back it up 90% of the time or is it bitter feelings from guys like you that wish they were on the level I am on? Fuck man, I’m the dude the world can’t cancel, the snowflakes tremble in fear over, the guy people want to hate so much as they fuel their own agenda yet it doesn’t seem to work out for them because I get it done between the ropes where it matters versus hurling bullshit attacks from behind a keyboard.

How are you going to deflate my ego when you can’t seem to win, well, anything of merrit?

You’re wrong again by claiming I think I’m superior then you based on shit in other promotions? Dude, wake the fuck up from this delusional fairytale. You’re going to sit there and try to tell me that YOU are better than names like James Raven, like Raion Kido, like Tony Savage, like Centurion, like Robert Main all of which have a larger prowess than you ever will… and have all fallen to me at some point in time or the other has no merit on me mopping the floor with your chin pubes? Face it, you’re just not good enough to box with God. I flaunt my accomplishments everywhere I go because nobody, especially you, can take them away from me. I take pride in being one of the few guys that CAN go to any federation at any given time and be the major player they need to further whatever they’ve got going on. Do I see your phone ringing? Do I see you out on the larger platforms testing your skills against any and everyone? Nah bro, I see you sitting on your dumpy ass in Sin City being complacent as a mechanic on the card versus making your name mean something outside of a fucking punchline. So, you’ll have to excuse me for looking and thinking outside of YOUR box. Just because you like to cosplay as a Professional Wreslter over I dunno… BEING one sounds like a personal problem.

Just because you’re okay with being a talentless chode doesn’t make it okay for anyone to follow your lead. It baffles my mind just how much ignorance flows out of the mouths of the less fortunate when the lights are on bright. To waste so much time on something so trivial at best is certainly the best way to handle time management, right? Speaking of just the dumbest fucking thing a professional wrestler can say or do is tell the world wrestling is fake. I guess I’m not talented, guys. I guess every major accomplishment of mine has been predetermined… like… an angle or something? The next time you want to try and shit on someone else’s accomplishments do so in a way that doesn’t break all kinds of standards and practices of the industry. So wait, when I knock your dick in the dirt at High Stakes is that angled? Is that predetermined? Is that your excuse you’re planting the seeds for now so you have a crutch to fall back on? I find it hard to believe that you are this ignorant, that Championship you picked up a year ago, was that predetermined? It HAS to be because I wasn’t here to see it. Do you see how ridiculous that sounds? You need to go back to training and figure out how to do this because you’re an embarrassment to the profession in every sense of the word. You are showing me first-hand that you are as dumb as you look.

How are my thoughts wrong when it comes to you being a bitch?

Please, explain it to me. I’d love to hear how far down this rabbit hole goes since we now know that Sin City Wrestling is real and EVERYTHING else, EVERY promotion, EVERY supershow is predetermined. Better yet, don’t. You’ve made yourself look completely useless in this entire equation as is. If you couldn’t get any dumber, you insult my accomplishments, and yet the very next sentence you speak YOU GIVE ME CREDIT FOR BEING A GREAT WRESTLER! Who the fuck does that?!?! Who tries to dress down someone to LITERALLY build them back up and expect what you just said to pack a goddamn punch? Billy does. It’s hysterical that your best shots at me aren’t being able to find my runs. If you bothered to pay attention to anything outside of SCW you’d be pointed in the right directions. Listen, it’s not my job to do YOUR job for you. Perhaps you should spend some more time actually researching who you’re dealing, but then again that would mean that you’d have to put in some real work versus boring me to death listening to you to and convince yourself that you stand a chance.

Your levels of depth are about as subpar as your talking abilities.

It’s a good thing for both of us my job isn’t validating the second grade logic you’ve proposed and I just have to beat you in front of the world… no… wait… it’s rigged right? So then maybe you do stand a slim chance…

On second thought, that too is a pipedream of popcorn farts.

Wednesday
March 8, 2023
Penthouse Suite at The Velvet Rabbit Las Vegas Resort and Casino

Featuring: Mac Bane and Kat Jones

Off Camera

Fading into the luxurious penthouse suite at the Velvet Rabbit Las Vegas we find Chris Page standing in a tailor made black dress slacks with a white Polo Style dress shirt which is tucked in, his hair is pulled back in a ponytail as he observes the Las Vegas strip. Chris’s attention is drawn to the French doors at the entrance of the suite where we find the C.E.O. of CCP Enterprises Kat Jones walking through and she is followed by Sin City Wrestling’s World Heavyweight Champion, Mac Bane. Mac closes the door behind him. Chris greets Kat with a hug and a kiss on the cheek before turning his attention toward an approaching Mac where a firm handshake is given.

CHRIS PAGE: Please, have a seat.

Chris motions for them to take seats in an elegant living room of the Penthouse. Both Kat and Mac get seated with Chris takes the empty love seat opposite both Mac and Kat.

CHRIS PAGE: I know you’re both probably wondering why I called you to meet up. So, let me cut right to the chase so there isn’t any room for misinterpretation.

Chris cuts his attention toward Mac as he continues.

CHRIS PAGE: I’ve made no secrete over the last several months that I want a crack at the SCW World Heavyweight Championship, and every time I get within arms reach of that shot I screw the pooch. It seems to be the nature of the Sin City beast, but I’m not going to allow that to deter me. With you holding onto that title it means that there is going to come to a time and place when Mac Bane defends against Chris Page.

Mac listens intently as does Kat.

CHRIS PAGE: I’m interested in the match not because it’s a World Title, but because you are holding it. What I mean by that is you are the only four-time SCW Champion, you have carried this brand for years, and you are the measuring stick when it comes to carrying that Championship. If you aren’t standing on the other side of the ring from me then challenging for the strap isn’t worth it. I know I had the opportunity to slide into this upcoming defense, but I can’t put myself to accepting charity; as you both are aware.

Kat is the first to respond.

KAT JONES: You have got to stop taking things so hard on yourself, Chris. Nobody would have said you didn’t deserve the shot if you stepped in but I understand why you didn’t take it.

Chris then states.

CHRIS PAGE: I’m not the guy that sticks a knife in anyone’s back. I want you to know that you have something that I want a crack at, not because it’s for the title… because you are hold it. In order to get there I must stamp my ticket using the Blast from the Past Tournament to get it.

Mac breaks his silence.

MAC BANE: I know just as well as you do that it’s not a matter of if but when you and me dance for the World Title. I appreciate you being upfront about your intentions.

CHRIS PAGE: That’s not why I called both of you. That’s just a side piece. The real reason I asked you both to come is to apologize.

Mac starts to laugh under his breath before asking.

MAC BANE: What for?

CHRIS PAGE: I’m not sure if either of you are aware, but my mind hasn’t necessarily been completely wrapped around being involved with the Saviors, let alone anything else for that matter. I’ve had to put myself in check, I’ve had to snap myself out of some of the nonsense that comes with being Chris Page. Instead of getting into meaningless pissing contests on Twitter or social media I’m here and am going to fully invest in my role here. The apology is for not giving you guys my best.

Chris then states.

CHRIS PAGE: And to show my sincerity I’m going to dedicate the brutal slaying of Billy Boy to both of you on the professional side of the coin, and on the personal side we are going to enjoy ourselves a night on the town as only we can.

KAT JONES: Ummm, Chris? Aren’t you due in Jamaica tomorrow night for Thunder Pro? Remember? You and Peter Vaughn for the TPW International Title? I’m sure the last thing you need to do is tie one off tonight.

CHRIS PAGE: That’s just semantics.

Chris glances at Kat and gives her a…

CHRIS PAGE: Wooo.

Chris stands back up.

CHRIS PAGE: In all seriousness, I’m one hundred percent checked in. Let’s go to work… after we have ourselves a little fun.

We fade.

Billy, Billy, Billy… I’m beyond pretending I give a fuck about you or what you’re capable of. The more I think about the sheer stupidity that you TRULY believe that comes out of your mouth as facts makes me want to take it upon myself to send you back the Indies where you belong. You’re about to get taken to school, wanker. It’s just a shame I have to waste this time and energy on someone who clearly doesn’t know our industry yet claims to be a veteran. Alas here we are, right? The only thing I can do at this point is just beat you clean and clear in the middle of the ring because this is the epitome of light work.

OOC: Sorry it’s not the follow up I wanted, the hubs birthday is today and our wedding anniversary was yesterday.

Online Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2023, 06:48:57 PM »
*Senor Vinnie and Pete The Cactus used by permission of Gerrit*

ANOTHER SAVIOR TO DESTROY

Narrator:  From my perspective it appears that something is going on where Bill Barnhart continues to be placed in matches facing off against Savior members. At Climax Control 355 it was Mac Bane and now for Blaze of Glory XI it is “CHRONIC” Chris Page. I will cut my comments at that and leave the rest of what needs to be said to Bill Barnhart.

INTERVIEW WITH ANTHONY AMEY

The scene opens at the Michelob Ultra Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. The camera person walks around the inside of the Arena and we take in the different areas of the arena their camera captures. The camera person comes to the area where the wrestling ring is set up for Sin City Wrestling’s Blaze Of Glory XI. They walk into the area and walk toward the wrestling ring. When they start getting closer to the wrestling ring they see Bill and Bea Barnhart sitting at the Announcer’s Table where Jason Adams and Belinda Simone call the action of the matches. When Bill and Bea see the camera person approaching they stand up and greet them then they sit down at the Announcer’s Table again. They wait for the camera person to get their equipment set up so they can comment into the cameras for our enjoyment.

Bill:  I wish to thank those who have tuned in to hear our comments on my upcoming match.

Bea:  We made arrangements with Anthony Amey, the Sports Anchor at WSB-TV Channel 2 in Atlanta as he wanted to present questions to us for those viewing today. We will now ask the Network to start the video call between us and Anthony Amey.

The image of Anthony Amey, who is at the WSB-TV Channel 2 Sports Department, comes on the screen.

Anthony Amey:  Hi Bill. Hi Bea. And hi to all the viewers today. Are you two ready for some fan-submitted questions from your fans in the Atlanta Georgia area?

Bill:  We’re always ready to address our fans.

Anthony Amey:  First question. Are you are at 100 percent to face off against Chris Page. You had a brutal match with Mac Bane and the fans wonder if you are ready to go in your upcoming match.

Bill:  I did address that situation last week during my comments on my upcoming match. All wrestlers get injuries and bruises during wrestling matches. I’ve been in the business for a long time and I’m more able to deal with bruises, cuts, and pain, taken in a match because I have a high tolerance for pain. For the benefit of the fans I assure them I’m ready to go and ready to defeat Chris Page.

Anthony Amey:  Okay. But you didn’t reference where you are on the overall healthy thing. Would you classify yourself as going into your match with Chris Page that you are at 100 percent, 90 percent, 75 percent, or something else?

Bill:  I don’t release information like that Anthony. Without giving a percentage on the level of healthy I am for my match with Chris Page I’ll leave it at I’m fully ready, able, and capable, or easily defeating Chris Page.

Anthony Amey:   Second question. Why are there times where you defeat a wrestler who everyone said was nearly impossible to defeat and other times you lose to a wrestler who is obviously of lower abilities than you in the ring?

Bill:  I think every wrestler asks themselves that question. Sometimes both wrestlers in a match are of equal abilities and either one could end up with the win. Sometimes one wrestler has great abilities while their opponent does not possess that level of abilities and yet the less capable wrestler earns the win. It is simply something that happens to all wrestlers. There’s no way to go into a match knowing which factor might get you the win or get you the loss. My suggestion is for all wrestlers to always go into their matches with a positive attitude that they will win and then give their best efforts. Whether they win or lose they need to accept that and move on.

Anthony Amey:  The final question from our viewers is why you and Bea have given permission for Iris and Pete The Cactus to continue with a serious relationship?

Bill:  It is a harmless relationship between Pete and Iris. And with Iris being fixed there’s no chance of babies resulting from their relationship. I have invited Senor Vinnie and Pete The Cactus to come to our hotel room after me and Bea are done with our comments here at the arena. I have a surprise for both Vinnie and Pete. Do you want to comment on this one Bea?

Bea:  Although at first me and Bill thought the relationship was rather strange we figured since we are friends with Senor Vinnie that we should allow Iris and Pete to date. As long as Iris doesn’t get hurt from the Spines of Pete we’re fine. And, yes, I know what Bill’s surprise is for Pete and Iris. This should be very interesting.

Anthony Amey:  Thanks for responding to these questions. This ends our video call and I wish you the best in your match against Chris Page.

Bill:  Thanks Anthony.

Bea:  Thanks Anthony.

HOW THINGS MEASURE UP

Bill:  Chris I wish to take some time to talk about how we measure up with each other. From what I’ve heard, from you anyway, my calculation is that over our wrestling careers we’ve held about the same number of Championships. I don’t wish to try to compare Championships we’ve held separating them by Division. Just accept that we have been equally successful in the sport of wrestling. The next thing is how we measure up physically. I’m 6 feet 4 inches and 240 pounds and you are listed at 6 feet four inches and 248 pounds. I also notice that while I’m 39 years of age you are 47 years of age which puts you 8 years older than me. I will take those 8 years being younger than you as an advantage. Now, Chris, before you start talking ignorantly, like most wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling do, by making statements that I’m too old for the sport of wrestling and that I should retire, remember that when you make a comment like that you are proving your ignorance as you are 8 years older than I am.

Bea:  The Bombshells do that to me also Chris. I am only 31 years of age and yet half the Bombshells are older than I am. They talk crap about me being too old to be in the sport of wrestling while they are older than I am with a few of them old enough to be my mother.

Bill:  So, Grandpa Chris, have fun getting your ass kicked by me at Blaze Of Glory XI because I’m coming into this match to show everyone what the hell I’m about.

BEFORE AND AFTER AND RUNNING SCARED

Bill:  Chris you think you’re handsome and cute like a little puppy dog like the one in this graphic I will show you.

Bill:  Pretty much a good looking dog there eh Chris? But after I get done pounding on you, tossing you around the ring, slamming you to the mat, and several other things I will do to you this next graphic shows what you will look like after the damage I inflict on you in our match.

Bill bursts out in extremely loud laughter and the comparison photos he just showed to Chris Page. Bill finally gets his laughter under control.

Bill:  Sorry for the laughter Chris but you are an easy target and the things you say and do makes people burst out in uncontrollable laughter.

Bea:  Are you going to use the other example you showed me? The one about running scared?

Bill:  Of course Bea! Chris I’m sure you’re familiar with The Muppet Show. There is a character on the show named Professor Bunson Honeydew and his assistant is Beaker. Professor Honeydew comes up with a lot of concepts and inventions only to have most of them blow up I his face. The other thing Professor Honeydew does is to force his assistant, Beaker, to be his test subject for most of his experiments. The majority of Professor Honeydew’s experiments fail and often they blow up and cause damage to his Laboratory and to Beaker. Although Beaker has a very limited vocabulary which consists of MEEP MEEP MEEP when Professor Honeydew has failed experiments and Beaker gets injured we hear Beaker scream out the following. . .

Bill again goes into uncontrollable laughter and it takes him over one minute to recover from the laughter so he can continue with his comments.

Bea:  We are done with our presentation from the Michelob Ultra Arena. We will return to our hotel room and continue broadcasting from there. We invited Senor Vinnie and Pete the Cactus to visit with us as we have a surprise for Vinnie and Pete.

A DATE FOR PETE THE CACTUS AND IRIS

The camera person cuts their camera feed and after a short time they return online to live broadcast from Bill and Bea’s hotel room. We get a shot of Bill, Bea, and their English Bulldog Iris, sitting on the couch. There is a knock on the hotel room door and when Bea opens the door they are greeted by Senor Vinnie and Pete the Cactus. Bea escorts Vinnie and Pete The Cactus to join them on the couch.

Bea:  Welcome back. We returned to our hotel room after our presentation from the Michelob Ultra Arena. We invited Senor Vinnie and Pete The Cactus over for a visit.

Bill:  Me and Bea agreed that we wanted to present a nice gift to Pete and Iris since they are seriously dating again.

Vinnie:  A gift for Pete and Iris? Do I get a gift too?

Bea:  Vinnie you’re already a great gift. We’ll find something nice for you but this current situation is about Iris and Pete The Cactus.

Bill:  We decided to allow Pete The Cactus and Iris to continue with their serious dating again. The reason we invited you two to visit us at our hotel room is that we want to present Iris and Pete with a dinner date downstairs in the hotel at their restaurant. They can order whatever food and drinks they want and we will pay the bill for them.

Bea:  Are you okay with that Vinnie?

Vinnie:  I think those two will be okay on their own for a short time. Still wish you two had a gift for me also. But I can wait until you get me something.

Bea:  I hired a dog walker to come to escort Pete and Iris to the hotel restaurant. They will keep a close watch on them and they will also keep track of their spending.

There is a knock on the hotel room door. Bea answers the door and it is the dog walker. The dog walker is surprised that instead of just escorting a dog she will also be escorting a Cactus.

Bea:  Thank you for taking this assignment to supervise our English Bulldog Iris and Vinnie’s friend Pete The Cactus to the restaurant downstairs. Please ensure you keep a close watch on them and keep track of their cost for meals and drinks. If the two get rowdy or out of control, or for some other reason you feel you need to bring them back to our room, please do so.

The dog walker leaves with Pete and Iris to go to the restaurant. Bea closes the door and returns to sitting on the couch with Bill and Vinnie.

COMMENTS ON COMMENTS MADE

Bea:  I sure hope Iris and Pete behave. Don’t want them to freak out the dog walker.

Bill:  They will be fine. How much trouble could Pete The Cactus and Iris get into in around an hour timeframe?

Bill, Bea, and Vinnie look at each other and then the three burst out in laughter over the thought that Pete and Iris could actually stay out of trouble for more than five minutes.

Bill:  Vinnie while Pete and Iris are out on their data I am going to broadcast some comments for my upcoming match with Chris Page. Are you okay while I present comments for my match?

Vinnie:  Of course! It has been a long time since we did a joint presentation on a match. I’ve heard your comments up to this point in time and now to hear your comments live is a pleasure.

Bill:  I want to comment on two items Chris Page talked about and I’ll be as general in my comments as possible.

Bea:  I’m looking forward to your comments.

Vinnie:  Me too.

Bill:  Gee, Chris, I see that you’re assuming a lot based on your comments on our upcoming match. You know the saying goes that when you ASSUME something you just make an ASS out of U and ME. I love your baseless statements claiming that I challenged wrestlers like Mac Bane and Godly Ken Davison. Hmmm…shall we now have the truth presented to counter what you claimed? Since I stepped into Sin City Wrestling I only challenged three wrestlers. They are Fenris. . .Griffin Hawkins. . .and Casey Williams. Those are the three wrestlers I wanted to face off against in the ring as I considered  them as Dream Matches for me. I admit I lost to Fenris and Griffin Hawkins but nobody wins every match. To date Casey Williams has decided not to accept my open offer. So to clear the air publicly, and to show the world that you are a liar, I never asked for, or demanded, a match against Mac Bane or Ken Davison or you. I was assigned to those matches by Management and I wasn’t asked for my input by Management before they assigned me to those matches. Sorry to be hard on you Chris but lying is way low down on my list of detestable behavior items.

Bea:  Well stated Bill.

Vinnie:  Love the comments Bill.

Bill:  I have one more comment and this one concerns the attempted intimidation tried by Chris Page. Oh, Chris, I find it amusing that you commented that everyone has some sort of inner beast and that some people can control their inner beast while others cannot prevent the inner beast from coming out and hurting others. I have an inner demon that I’ve talked about numerous times. I guess you didn’t pay attention or you would have known that and would not have tried to intimidate me with your inner beast comment. My inner demon was inflamed when I was abused by Goth and some of the wrestlers on the roster of that Federation to the point that I could not control it and it would come out and cause me to severely injure my opponents. I was asked to get that inner demon under control or I would be fired from the Federation. I visited my family doctor, Doctor Kim, in Duluth, Georgia, and he worked with me on how to control the inner demon and prevent it from getting out unless I allow it to come out. Well, Chris, here’s the situation. I’m coming to our match not with the intention of releasing my inner demon to hurt you. I have the intention, in every match I’m assigned to, to keep the inner demon contained and under control. However if you want to test me, by bringing out the pathetic little thing you call your inner beast to try to damage me, then I’ll release my inner demon and destroy you. Never forget that I defeated my half-brother Chris Shipman who spent his entire lifetime trying to destroy me but I’m still here and nobody has heard from Chris Shipman for years. Never forget that I defeated Satan numerous times and the last time he challenged me for my soul I put the stipulation if he loses to me he can never challenge me for my soul again for eternity. If you think you’re more than what Chris Shipman and Satan tried to do to me then go for it. Whatever happens to you if you try is your fault. . .not mine.

Bea:  Wow!

Vinnie:  Double Wow!

DINNER DATE FOR PETE AND IRIS IS OVER

Bea’s cell phone rings. She has a concerned look on her face then ends the call.

Bea:  That was the dog walker. She said Pete and Iris got into a bit of trouble in the restaurant so she is bringing them back to our hotel room. They should be here quickly then we can evaluate what happened.

There is a knock n the door and when Bea opens the door the dog walker enters leading an obviously drunk Iris and Pete. Bea takes possession of Pete and Iris and then she pays the dog walker for her services and gives her a hefty tip. Bea drags Iris and Pete to stand in front of the couch and then Bea sits down on the couch. Both Pete and Iris look sad as they know they are about to get scolded.

Bea:  The dog walker told me that Pete and Iris had a great dinner date and there were no incidents concerning dinner. But then Pete and Iris walked over to the bar and started drinking alcoholic beverage. She said Pete was drinking Tequila while Iris was drinking Rum and Coke. After several drinks both of them were getting tipsy and when the dog walker tried to get them away from the bar they got attitudes and argued with her. When some of the other patrons tried to help Pete and Iris wanted to start a fight with them. That’s when the dog walker hurried to bring Iris and Pete back to our hotel room. Bill. . .Vinnie. . .do you want to discuss this with Pete and Iris before Vinnie takes Pete back to his room?

Bill:  *smells the breath of Iris* Well for sure you were drinking Rum and Coke. Iris you stepped outside the boundaries we set for you and Pete so you need to be punished. Please get into the bedroom and close the door after you enter the room. We will have a talk about this again tomorrow morning.

Iris turns and walks to the bedroom door but before entering the bedroom she gives a longing look to Pete The Cactus then she walks into the bedroom and closes the door.

Vinnie:  Pete! I’m disappointed in you! We trusted you to give Iris a great dinner date and not cause trouble then you get drunk on Tequila! Bill. . .Bea. . .I will bring Pete to our hotel room now. I will have a heart-to-heart, man-to-man. . .I mean man-to-Cactus. . .talk and straighten him out. I hope this incident won’t end the relationship between Pete and Iris.

Bill:  Their relationship is safe. I’m just disappointed the two of them over-stepped the boundaries we put on them.

Bea:  Rest easy Vinnie. These two are a “thing” and we’re not going to break up their relationship.

Senor Vinnie thanks Bill and Bea for being understanding and cool-headed over this incident. He then gives a stern look at Pete before grabbing his arm and dragging him out of their hotel room into the hallway. Pete protests to Vinnie but he realizes his protest is useless so he relaxed and gives into Vinnie bring him back to their hotel room.

CLOSING COMMENTS

Bill:  Oh, Chris, you are amusing to say the least. In addition I feel you are a twit which means a silly foolish person. If you’ve paid attention since the time I came to Sin City Wrestling you would know that I am a fan of the group Pink Floyd. I enjoy their song ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL and I use the concept of that song at times to let my opponent know what I think of them. With that said here is the Bill Barnhart version of a section of lyrics from Pink Floyd’s Another Brick in the Wall that I call ANOTHER TWIT IN THE HALL.

I don’t need wrestling education. . .
As I’m the best wrestler in the nation. . .
Chris if you think you’ve got it all. . .
Then for damn sure you’re gonna fall. . .
All in all you’re just another twit in the hall. . .
All in all you’re just another twit in the hall.

Bill:  Have a great time leading up to our match. Once you step into the ring with me, and realize what a horrible mistake you made accepting this match against me, the great time you were having leading up to our match just turned into hell on Earth for you.

Bea informs the camera person they are done with their comments and the camera person cuts their camera feed and our screen goes black.