Author Topic: KIM PAIN v MERCEDES VARGAS v DAWN WARREN v SELEANA ZDUNICH - Roulette Rules  (Read 3282 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
Post your roleplays here by deadline. Good luck and have fun!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Kim Pain

• View Profile

There is more to Kimberly Pain than sexy pictures on Twitter and the wicked old school name that she brings to the ring. She could go by her government name but it just does not have that kick to it.. I mean Penston just does not do the trick quite as much as Pain. Also it is a nice little warning ahead of time for what they can expect when they face her after all. And since she is her own woman with her own long career she does not need to use her fiance’s name to gain cloud with her peers. Cyrus Riddle is an infamous wrestler in his own right and Kim is not going to leech off his name to gain any favors or enemies.. You either love him to bits or hate his guts. Either one of those Kim can do by herself without needing to resort to using her loved ones. Would Kim have been in SCW if her loved ones were not there or had been there.. Probably not. Not because she doesn't love the place because she does. No it has to do with the fact that Kim was actually quite content on staying a trainer/coach. But when big brother looks at you that way and you know you can still do it.. Ah well.. Nuff said right there… And there went her homebody life once again. Nobody in SCW knows what Kim is capable of besides her brother. He has trained with her for quite a while now and he knows somewhat of what she is capable of.. When you enter her office in the HG you get a more clear idea of just how tough she truly is. Sure Goth and Melissa have both trained at the HG with her and they got a little bit of an idea now and Goth surely will after the BFTP tournament is done. But the ladies in this fatal fourway got a taste of what Kim is actually like in this tag team match but..

There is more to come as this is where things are going to get really ugly, really quick and those that wronged her family are about to find out that this family has a very short fuse. The warning about that was already made several times. By more than one in this family. It's not our fault as a family that they refuse to listen. Or are they too stupid to pay attention? Probably the latter. As evidenced on twitter when the champ tried to intimidate Kim saying she wants a piece of Kim… Backfired on her because Kim has been saying the same damn thing since day one of joining SCW.. Shows how much attention people are paying to their company and the people in it.. Something else was warned about before Kim even made her way to SCW.. Kat warned them all.. She said it numerous times and it is even in her twitter bio… She is the baby sister to monsters and Kim might be the biggest monster, certainly the most deranged, the most violent, the most sadistic and evil of them all.. She just hides it well.. But when it became personal.. That is when she decided it was about time to unleash that monster she kept from the world once more.. The same monster that was locked away for the safety of others in the back of her mind.. The door has been opened and there are 3 girls standing in the monster's path to get her hands on Crystal Hilton.. Rest in pieces girls. Your time is up.

Palisade Colorado
Kat Jones house

It was not uncommon to find Kim and Kat together. They are very close to say the least and it was Kim that helped nurse Kat back to health. Today is another one of those days. They are waiting on the phone call from the surgeon to see how far along in the healing process Kat truly is right about now. She feels good Kim knows this, she is strong and has been working out daily since the moment she got the go ahead to do so. She had already made peace with the idea of never stepping a foot into the ring again. Even if in this game nothing is certain at all. She knows that there have been quite a few that battled through the same injury and made their way back but it is not the same for everyone. Kat also knows that Mac still blames himself and so Kat spoke to Whisper about it and Whisper was going to sort out Mac.. Or try to at least because between knowing and feeling something is a big difference and the big man is a brutal competitor but also at the same time the best brother. And he needs to stop acting like Kat is made of glass for one and secondly stop blaming himself. The two of them were sitting on the back deck of Kat’s mountain home enjoying the view with a blazing fire pit and some hot coffee. Another thing they all share in common in this family is the amount of coffee they consume in the morning. Kat’s voice broke the morning silence..

Kat : You need to get through to Mac..

Kim : I can not take your place..

Kat held her hand up and shook her head..

Kat : It is not about that.. Mac needs to stop blaming himself for not seeing what I purposely kept hidden.. I did not want him to know my state of health until I was done with what I set out to do.

Kim : I am not sure he is ever not going to blame himself for not seeing it..

Kat : Then I need to smack him over the head with some truths..

Kim sighed and shook her head..

Kim : Not so sure that would work either. The big man is a tough son of a bitch and you know I love him dearly but as close as you two were from the start.. No.. You are his baby sister.. I can see why he feels it is his fault even though he is wrong..

Kim smiled towards Kat and it showed some of the same blames she put on herself.

Kim : I know what he feels because it is the same for me.. Could I have prepared you differently for those last few months. Would it have been different if I had gone with you.. I blamed CCPE for a while because I thought they had abandoned you.. That was squashed in a talk with Chris Page.. I did not see the ending coming so soon.. Nobody did.. And that is where this comes from.. Nobody saw it..

Kat : I did that on purpose..

Kim : Those last few months could have cost you a whole lot more than your career Katarina…

Kat : Kat.. Please..

Kim grabbed Kat’s hand and squeezed it gently..

Kim : The reason why your man is so gentle with you in person.. Why Mac treats you like a porcelain doll in person.. Why I am refusing to let you spar.. Why Whisper is watching your workouts like a hawk.. All of that is because none of us have a clue what is going on with your health.. Why do you think I am here.. Because I need to know that you are in a good place healthwise so that when some dumb fuck tries shit with Mac or Chris or Peter or me or anyone else in CCPE around the globe and the Saviors in SCW, that you can safely kick their asses.. Because I know you can… But if you should.. That is a whole different matter..

There was no arguing the fact that Kat had for sure left her health unknown with a purpose this not being one of the reasons. She nodded towards Kim and that is when the phone rang. Kat put it on speaker.

Kat : Hey Doc.

Doc : Good morning Kat, I got good news and bad news.

Kat : Let me have it..

Doc : The bad news is that you are not cleared to compete yet. But we already knew that. The good news is that it is healing better than expected and if this progress continues you may make a full recovery and be cleared to wrestle once more. But that is a big if still..

Kim : Doc.. Kimberly Penston here.. Kat works for CCPE and is at ringside for my matches. If something happens..

Doc : As long as she is not slammed into ring posts, thrown through tables, hit in the head with a chair and such hitting her neck first she will be fine to kick ass.. She can not take such bumps quite yet but there is definite hope for the future.

Kim smiled towards Kat, the relief in her eyes spoke a thousand words she could not say in person. Kat took the call off speaker and talked about the rehab plans and such and Kim grabbed her phone, headed into the house and sent a message to Mac. He needed to know.

~ Hey big man, just spoke with Kat’s doctor and there is some good news I knew you wanted to hear. She is healing better than expected and there is even hope for a full recovery and an in ring return. But she is not there yet. An t-àm ann leigeil leis a’ choire a dhol air fear mòr. ~

When she looked up and Kat stood there sort of bewildered. She had said goodbye to her career entirely and now hearing that it may not be the case rocked her. Kim took Kat into her arms and hugged her tight.. She could not give the hugs Mac or Cy give her but this would have to do for now..

Kim : We will take it as it comes but you are doing good.. So good.. Much better than we all thought..

Kat : Better than I believed..

Kim just smiled and held Kat before moving it to the couch. That was when Cy walked into the house and smiled at the scene.. He knew it was a good kind of hug the moment he looked at Kim and saw the smile on her face.. He sat down next to Kat and took over the hug and in hushed tones barely above a whisper she told him what the doctor had said and Cy also let out a sigh of relief.. All of them blamed themselves in part for what happened to Kat.. None of them were to blame but hey.. Baby sister gets hurt, that is when all the rational thinking goes out the window.. And her getting hurt.. Is what brings the family to a rage like you would not believe.. Glimmers of it have been seen in the actions of Kim and Mac.. But that is nothing yet to what is going to happen. Kim could feel that rage bubbling up inside of her and stepped outside onto the deck and cracked her neck and shoulders.. She was out there for barely a minute when she felt two familiar hands on her hips.

Kim : You should be with Kat..

Cy : She is on the phone with Chris.. And you needed me more..

Kim nodded.. It was pointless to disagree when the man was right after all.

Cy held her hips tight and when he spoke it was in an evil sounding hiss directly into her ear.

Cy : You will get your vengeance.. Your own bloodied revenge.. At Blaze of Glory you are going to make sure those three idiots will know just who in the hell they are talking to.. And the lesson for the entire federation will be clear.. Do not mess with this family… And then you can get your hands on the bitch that hurt Kat….

Kim : They think they have seen it all from me.. But they have not seen anything yet…

Cy smirked and held her even tighter pulling her flush against him.. The men of the family would have loved to kick the shit out of those that hurt Kat and to see Kim get the measure of revenge on the ladies that hurt their baby sister.. That brought a sick smile to their faces.. And Kim had the same sick smile..

Cy : I do not have to motivate you into violence…. You are violent by nature.. There is a reason you were all given the names you got.. Mac being the Harbinger of Violence… Kat being the Harbinger of Death… And you.. You are the Harbinger of Doom and that is exactly what these three will be.. Doomed.

With that said he softly kissed her neck and Kim laid her head against his, once again a sick and twisted smile plastered on her face.. Her dark eyes filled with violent intentions and righteous rage.. Enjoying the warmth of her man standing by her side as always while she grew colder and more dangerous towards the pitiful fools that she would be stepping into the ring with come Blaze of Glory..

~ Promo ~

In the pitch black video the sound of a ticking clock is heard for a moment before the clock is smashed…There is a tiny light focused on the hand of Kimberly Pain holding a hammer and the smashed clock..

Kim : Tick tock… Your time is running out.. At Blaze of Glory you are going to all find out just how big of a problem that piece of shit Crystal caused for all of you.. All three of you are in for hell on earth and I do not give a damn if you bring anyone to stand in your corner because it will not change the outcome.. It will only supply me with more victims.. Warnings were given.. They were ignored.. Anyone with more than 2 brain cells would realize that they are in for the fight of their life.. But none of you are that smart.. You believe yourself to be the best.. And that has already been proven wrong.. You think you can get away with all the shit you guys pull and that will be proven wrong.. None of you did anything to stop that disgrace to blue hair.. None of you did a damn thing to help one of your own when she brutally attacked her own wife.. But nothing that little blue haired bimbo bitch can think of will compare to what I have in mind for all of you.. If you think what I put you through during our singles match and the tag team match was brutal Seleana.. You have no idea of just how brutal it is going to get.. If you think that hiding behind the you did not pin me excuse will save your ass Dawn.. Think again.. Nobody can talk shit about the Zdunich’s right?.. Except you then because you basically let the world know that you only lost because of Seleana… And then there is my tag team partner from last week.. Mercedes.. You were warned already and you were smart enough to not try anything with me at Climax Control but there is not a damn thing standing in my way of destroying you for your part in it.. Seleana…

Kim smirked and turned towards the camera showing her face only partially lit up by the light..

Kim : Welcome to hell my dear Seleana.. You were unable to stop me one on one.. You were unable to stop me with help by your side.. And there is not a damn thing you can do to stop me at Blaze of Glory.. I will not stop until you are a broken bloodied whimpering ball of flesh and bones in the corner of the ring.. I will not stop snapping ligaments and joints until I have fulfilled my promise of vengeance on you.. Your wife.. Your little tag partner and your buddy Mercedes.. You I address first because that is your wife that started all of this.. She knew Kat had a bad neck… They have talked about it.. And I know Kat told her that she was wrestling on borrowed time.. But what does she do.. Uses it against her.. Attacks her from behind.. Aggravating the injuries she already had.. And did you do anything at all to stop it.. No.. Did any of you? No.. Did any of you condemn her actions.. Hell no..

Nobody did that when she attacked you Seleana.. Nobody was making her accountable for the actions she committed.. That is until now.. Do I give a damn if I personally end your careers at Blaze of glory.. No.. Because you did not give a damn either.. So why should I.. And your little sidekick.. Dawn.. Do I give a damn that I stop her career before she gets it going.. No.. She is about to learn a very valuable lesson about opponents in this company and in this industry.. You see in this business Dawn it pays off to pay attention to just who in the hell you are dealing with.. And I am not some new girl to the party making empty threats and hollow promises.. That is your role.. I am relatively new to SCW.. I am by no means new to the game little girl.. There is a reason I was signed to CCPE almost immediately after having made my return to active duty.. There is a reason why I was made part of the Saviors in SCW the moment I signed on the dotted line.. They know what I can do.. And will do in every federation I step into. I win.. And you have seen that first hand already. 2 matches was what it took for me to be put into the no.1 contendership match.. Even before our tag match.. But to be frank.. Contenders.. I am not seeing many of those in this match.. Seleana is not a contender.. I pinned her twice.. You could be if you get your head out of Seleana’s ass long enough to realize the world you stepped into.. Mercedes.. She might have been.. But even she is not on my level.. But Seleana and Mercedes were smarter in this whole thing than you were..

Kim smirked and tilted her head slightly to the side.

Kim : You should have kept your nose out of my business Dawn.. And while you escaped my wrath to a small degree in the match we had, this is not going to be the case when we arrive at Blaze of Glory.. There are no rules to hold me back.. I do not care what type of hell they think up for our match because it will be nothing I have not dealt with before and conquered.. For sticking your nose in my business it would only be appropriate if I set out a goal for myself to shatter that little nose of yours. Reconstructive surgery might help you look less generic.. Make you stand out more.. Do not make the mistake of thinking that I am not capable of such things because you do not know me and you have no idea what I am capable of.. But let me clue you in on a little something babygirl.. In all the years I have been in this business I preferred to fight men over women.. Because they can handle the punishment I dish out better.. Their ego’s do not but their bodies do and so they were not bitching and moaning about the brutality that I bring to the ring. Now we all know in SCW that is not an option… And you are facing a woman that has had no issues whatsoever making big men tap like little bitches..

Are you beginning to see the size of the problem you got now… Probably not you are too immature and self absorbed to see anything outside of your little pussycat wrestling school.. You can wrestle on the mat you say, try and match me on the groundwork or jump and fly and be all cute and shit but nothing like that will help you when I catch you, ground you and twist you up into a pretzel. Face the facts Dawn.. Your precious gym.. It is not in our league. And it never will be with the attitude they have. There is a major difference between those that train with the Zdunich’s and those that train with the Curci’s of this world.. Seleana could not beat me on my worst day.. And that is supposed to be your teacher.. My teacher Rebecca Curci is now 47 years old and if she stepped into the ring with you she would have you swallowing your own teeth before you could even consider a move on her. Whisper as she is known in the wrestling world does not need to pretend to be tough.. She is.. And even at her age she would have each and every single one of your precious little school tied into knots or knocked the fuck out before you could blink… And that is not even remotely close to what her brother would do to you.. You see he is none other than Rene Curci.. Or otherwise known as Renegade… The man is a six foot six monster.. And the only man that can keep up with our current world champion. Than we have our own blonde bombshell working with people on their fitness levels and their nutrition.. Her name is Ari.. You do not want to step into the ring with her.. Ever.. And luckily you will never have to.. But the biggest difference between all of you… And all of us at the HG is that we are a family..

A family with a very strong bond and a very straightforward approach.. That is that we work hard.. Play hard.. And fight even harder.. We are a very successful family.. One that has been capturing titles all over this industry for over 17 years.. Between the current members of the family we have held well over 100 titles in this industry. The current members of the family are asked to join the best of the best federations in the world because they know what we can do.. We do not need to apply for it.. We are invited.. Your school has been known to produce what? Backstabbing little bitches.. Not exactly something to call an achievement to be proud of.. We are a family.. We stand by each other.. We never have to jump in to protect the other even though we would.. We have a minor flaw.. That being that we are a family with a very short fuse.. Every single one of us.. And your precious Zdunich’s.. They were stupid enough to light the fuse. And you were stupid enough to jump in to try and take the bullet for them.. That will come back to haunt you for a long time as you recover from the pain I intend to inflict upon you..

Kim chuckled for a moment before she sighed and her big dark eyes refocused on the camera..

Kim : If your precious little buddy Crystal makes it through the night as she is curtain jerking the show with Georgie.. If she makes it past Georgie with her senses intact then by all means invite her to join you all at ringside as I go into this match prepared to face three on one odds. That is her thing right.. Take advantage of people when the odds are stacked against them.. Or attack them from behind.. Just so you and the bimbo know.. With that I mean that I am talking to all of you Zdunich’s and their little glory leech..  So listen up Crystal.. I am a hundred percent fit.. I do not have any lingering injuries for you to take advantage of.. If you feel froggy and want to make it four on one odds.. Jump bitch! You are more than welcome to climb into the ring and get your face smashed in with the rest of them.. The difference between facing Kat and facing me Crystal.. She gave a fuck about you and the people you surrounded yourself with.. I do not.

And Mercedes.. I realized that you were smart enough to not start yapping away about how you were part of the beatdown on Kat that shortened her career.. No.. You were at least smart enough to keep that in check.. But I did not forget.. I will never forget.. You messed with the wrong fucking family Mercedes.. You stood by the wrong damn person.. What have they ever done for you besides putting you in the middle of my path to bloodied vengeance?

Nothing.. She would never do anything for anyone other than herself.. And you are about to pay the prize.. But don’t you worry.. I will get more than even with her.. Because if it was up to me the match I get with her for the title or not would be nothing less than a death match.. You see, I may be a very technically skilled wrestler.. I love violence.. It can not get gory and bloody enough for my taste..

Kim smirked and held up a new clock, the smashed one seemingly having disappeared.

Kim : I know you are good Mercedes.. Inside that ring I know you are amongst the top ten percent of this company and you have been for a long time and I am not going to deny that.. Like I am not going to deny that you are a worthy opponent on your worst day. But the problem remains the same.. You were part of the attack on my baby sister.. And while she is unable to do anything about it.. I am ready, willing and able to make sure that you realize as well that you fucked up.. I am not sure if you knew it was going to happen and planned it with that bitch or that you joined in as spur of the moment type of deal.. I do not know and quite frankly do not care. You were there and you helped and that is all I needed to know to want to rip your tendons clear of the bone… Unlike you guys going out to the ring for a fight.. I am going out there to put some serious hurt on you.  I know you girls know the deal with the Roulette rules.. It can be anything and I am ready for it all.. I was born ready!.. I was born to raise hell and I am going to bring hell to all of you..

I know Mercedes that you have had a very successful career in SCW and I know you are that damn good but your problem is that you are facing someone that is better than you could ever dream of becoming.. The prove of that will be shown in our match.. I am not afraid of anything SCW can think of as I have done it all and with a way more sadistic and deranged boss than SCW has. I know you are good Mercedes.. But good will not be good enough..

And I know you will try.. Just like I am sure we will hear Dawn boast and brag about how she never got pinned.. It is true.. Her oh so special mentor Seleana got pinned.. Are you putting your big girl panties on and take your claim in the loss or are you going to be the flakey bitch I already know you are and place the blame on her for the loss.. Or are you going to brush it aside like it never happened.. Because that is all those pussycats wrestling school have shown.. Nothing of substance.. Are we gonna hear Seleana at all.. She has never been the most verbal of types after all.. Or is she gonna cower and hide in a corner until someone pushes her through the curtain and out into the battlefield.. And Mercedes… Are you gonna take the blame for what Crystal did.. Or are you gonna woman up and take the blame for your own actions and leave that idiot in the dirt where she belongs. I seriously doubt any of you will show the balls to actually take responsibility for your own actions and losses. But I may be surprised… Doubt it, but I may be..

Kim rolled her neck and was silent for a moment as she took a deep breath..

Kim : If I were to speak frankly which I am known to do.. Seleana is not worthy to train anyone in this business as she has not shown one ounce of capability to teach anyone a damn thing about the business.. Dawn.. She needs to brush up on her insult skills if she wants to take it to twitter and last with the pack of wolves that is on that place.. She would not last a day if she ran with the people I deal with every single day on that platform.. And she really needs to learn when to open her mouth and when to keep it shut and especially with who she can run her mouth.. She tried it with me.. Insulting a picture saying I have wrinkles.. So what if I got them.. Does not make a damn bit of difference in the ass kicking I dish out on a day to day basis.. This is not a side gig for me but I am in the HG teaching and training every day.. Bring your best Dawn or I will do my worst to you.. And Mercedes.. I will not forget what you did.. I will get more than even for it.. Be it at the PPV or somewhere down the line.. The family you fucked with has a very good memory… And we hold grudges..

Kim smirked and held up the ticking clock..

Kim : Well ladies.. Tick tock… Your time is up..

With that said the sound of shattering glass and metal hitting the floor is heard as the light goes out.

~ KBAD 920 AM Sports Radio ~
Las Vegas Nevada

Kim arrived a bit earlier than she was told to do. Nobody has ever had to wait on her for any promotional business ever. All part of being a wrestler after all. She was in town but had not told big brother who actually lives there that she has arrived already. She knew he listened to this station so she made sure to surprise him.

Angie : Hi I am Angie I am the producer of the morning show. You must be Kimberly Pain it has been a long time since you were last here.

Kim : It has been a long time since I did any radio interviews.

Angie showed her the way to the studio and they were getting ready to get the show started. Kim was introduced to the hosts Mark and Chris at which Kim snorted for a moment causing them to look at her funny..

Kim : Nothing bad I ensure you but the names of the owners of the company are Mark and Chris.

Mark : No way!

Chris : Well get seated and we will get you set up..

Kim was given a head set and the mic was set up to her height and all that good stuff. We have all seen the inside of a radio station at some point. It did not take long before the show was underway and Kim took a sip of her coffee as she waited patiently.

Mark : Good morning everyone, you are listen to M and C on the KBAD 920 AM Sports Radio morning show and we have a guest with us this morning.. Bright and early and on time.. SCW Bombshell Kimberly Pain is with us to talk about Blaze of Glory which will be at the Michelob Ultra Arena or otherwise known as the Mandalay Bay Events Center Sunday March twelfth but first we have her theme song because.. Well it rocks..

Chris : And a wrestler has their theme song so we have got to play it.. Born to raise hell by Motorhead coming to you right now..

As the song started to play she felt her phone that was on silent go off.. She looked and saw Mac was calling her. She rejected the call and just send a smiley face with the tongue sticking out right back at him. She pocketed the phone again and smiled.

Mark : That was Motorhead with Born to raise hell and that is your themesong.

Kim : It is..!

Mark : Good morning Kimberly

Kim : Good morning everyone..

Chris : Is that song fitting for you..

Kim : Oh it is for sure..

Mark : Your phone has been ringing off the hook the moment we said you were here..

Kim : Yeah it is my brother he lives here in Vegas..

Chris : Your brother?

Kim : The SCW World Heavyweight Champion who will be defending his title at Blaze of Glory.. Mac Bane.. Hi Mac! Glad you are listening big bro.

Mark : This match you have does it have a title on the line…

Kim shook her head for a moment..

Kim : No, it has the number one contendership to the Bombshell Roulette Championship on the line. It is me and three other bombshells in a roulette style match. So basically right before the match starts we find out what type of match we get. It can go from crazy to absurd. Anything goes man..

Chris : Now I have seen some of your recent matches as you have only just returned to the scene..

Kim : Yeah it is crazy right, my fourth match back into the game full time as a competitor and I am fighting for the chance to get my hands on the champion. Which was my goal coming into SCW. I wanted to fight Crystal Hilton.

Mark : From what we saw that fight is personal..

Kim : It is very personal.. She attacked my baby sister from behind who thought Crystal was her friend..

Chris : Oh that is not good….

Kim : Yeah to say the least.. And in our family we hold grudges..

Mark : But your opponents are in the way of that goal..

Kim : Yes and no.. Yes because my goal is Crystal Hilton and paying her back tenfold for what she did to my baby sister..

Chris : Understandable I would say..

Kim : Indeed and no because two of them were not innocent in this either and the third decided to put her nose into my business on twitter and tried to boast about how their wrestling school was the best..

Mark : But I have read about your wrestling school or the one you teach at. Some of the biggest names in SCW train there too..

Kim : Exactly.. And like I said.. This family holds grudges..

Chris : So you are taking care of some family business in this match and with the champion..

Kim : I want to face Crystal and if she is the champion, cool.. If she loses it in the curtain jerking match she is in with Georgie that is fine by me as well.. Georgie is a worthy champion and I would love to face her in a match for the title.. I want to fight Crystal.. Title or non-title..

Mark : You were talking about your brother.. Mac.. He is defending his championship as well right?

Kim : Indeed he is.. He is facing some loudmouth named Michael Harris in the main event. Who has a nasty little habit of having his wives interfere in his matches to help him win.. Now I would not be too worried about that happening with Mac because he will not be going out there alone..

Kim let that hang for a second before she spoke again and there was a smirk on her face you could almost hear in her voice..

Kim : Our baby sister Kat Jones, who is a former SCW Bombshell Roulette champion in her own right will be there and come hell or high water I will be there too.. Not to mention that Mac’s wife is in the match before his to defend her Bombshell title, so she will be watching I am sure.. And nobody wants to mess with Amber..

Mark : We are taking a small break here and while we do that you can listen to another favorite song from Kim’s work out playlist..

Chris : Feuerfrei by Rammstein on KBAD 920 AM Sports Radio

Kim put the headset down and was handed a fresh cup of coffee. The men had gone out of the studio doing lord know what else and when they came back the song was nearly over already..

Mark : You are nothing like we expected..

Kim : There is a difference between the woman and the wrestler.. As in I am not going to beat you up.. Not even if you ask me nicely..

Chris : And we are back with SCW’s Kimberly Pain at KBAD 920 AM Sports Radio…

Mark : Kimberly do you have time to follow other sports as well.

Kim : Not as much as I used to.. I try to keep an eye on the wrestling scene as a whole and I love watching football.. I don't really have a favorite team but I just love watching the game with friends and having a good time..

Chris : You were born and raised in LA though.. A lot of good teams in LA did you support any of them

Kim : Yeah there are a lot of great teams in LA but at the time I was less interested in the game or any other sport and more into wrestling.. I never really got into other sports until my man and my siblings made me watch them.. I have loved formula one racing for years already.. Was unable to go see a race before with the school and all but with me being an active wrestler again I got a lighter workload now, so I was stoked to get tickets to the Las Vegas race at the end of the year..

Mark : So what are your plans for today?..

Kim : I think if I do not go visit my brother he may come after me.. Other than that I booked a room in Vegas and am going to spend some time with my man here.. Maybe catch a show.. Other than that a lot of promotional appearances and preparing for the show.

Chris : How often do you train for a show?

Kim : With my job I am always at the training facility for about 8 hours a day but I get about one hour of training in and I spend most of my time in the ring actually teaching moves by example and so most of my days are spent in training..

Chris : I have seen some of the food your baby sister makes.. Do you eat that all the time?..

Kim : Not all the time but I do not schedule cheat days or anything with the amount I work out and am physically active I can eat pretty much whatever I want.. And if Kat is baking or cooking.. I am there!

Mark : We can not blame you! We have seen the pictures..

Kim : Tastes even better than it looks..

Chris : We are heading to the commercial break next.. Kim thank you so much for coming to the studio

Kim : My pleasure!

Mark : That was Kimberly Pain one of the newest SCW Bombshells and she and all your favorite wrestlers will be live and in action on pay per view tickets have already sold out so make sure to catch them on Sunday the twelfth of March from right here in Las Vegas!

The show went into commercial break and Kim made her way out of the studio it was not even a minute later that her phone rang again…

Kim : Hello!

Mac : YOU ARE IN LAS VEGAS AND I FIND OUT ON THE RADIO!!!

Kim chuckled as she held the phone away from her ear..

Kim : A little louder Mac the people in Reno did not hear you..

Kim winked and waved towards the crew at the radio station as she headed out of the building looking right at one angry motherfucker… And man did he looked like he was about to strangle her.

Kim : Hi Mac…

I am dead............. Help

Offline Seleana Zdunich

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Seleana Zdunich
On-Camera

Saturday, March 4, 2023
Zdunich Residence
Hollywood Hills
Los Angeles, California
8:07 AM  PST

The camera opens upon Seleana Zdunich sitting on a bench outside her home just shaking her head.

Seleana Zdunich: I have tried to think of what to say for this match.

She nods slowly towards the camera as she bows her head.

Seleana Zdunich: A four-way contenders match for the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship currently held by my wife, Crystal Hilton that she will defend against Georgie Robertson on the same show as this contender match will take place.

She nods again as if going down a list.

Seleana Zdunich: It is Blaze of Glory XI!

Nod.

Seleana Zdunich: It is Michelob Ultra Arena at Mandalay Bay!

Nod.

Seleana Zdunich: It is our family second home, Las Vegas!

Nod.

Seleana Zdunich: It is Kimberly Pain, Mercedes Vargas and Dawn Warren!

Nod.

Seleana Zdunich: It is two of us who have won multiple championships here, and two others that likely will soon.

Looking up to the camera, Seleana nods once again.

Seleana Zdunich: And I do not care anymore for what two of the three have to say at all.

She waves a hand dismissively.

Seleana Zdunich: I will have wrestled Kimberly Pain three matches in a row and I admit, I did not know who she was before the first match. Now I will have wrestled her three times and I will bet I will know no more of who she is than when I started.

She shrugs slightly.

Seleana Zdunich: I am sorry, but I do not care anymore for what she has to say or any other “enlightenment” she will attempt to give. I am not keen to hear another word out of her mouth because none of it will be about me anyway. It will all be about my wife and how much of a shit wife she is, or a failed wrestler and shit human being she is.

Her head droops again.

Seleana Zdunich: I have listened to this since I arrived in SCW in 2018 and I do not care to hear this broken record anymore. Facts never matter to anyone who says this anyway, why would it start now? Christina has won more championships than almost everyone else put together but that fact means nothing so why bother trying to disprove what others are so keen to sling?

She looks up, looking into the camera annoyed and almost disinterested.

Seleana Zdunich: I have won championships here and still, the only thing anyone ever comes at me with is my wife and how they are offended by her behavior in some manner.

She nods, waving her hand again. 

Seleana Zdunich: Mercedes has done it as well and so have many others on this roster. At what point do any of you stop being lazy and come after me instead of her? At what point do you realize that I am not my wife and that her heat is not sexually transmitted no matter how much you all seem to love talking about who or what she might want to fuck next?  Why do so many of you care so much about her sex life if all you do is slag her regardless?

Seleana rolls her eyes, waving her head yet again.

Seleana Zdunich: If you have a problem with my wife, go take it up with her! She is an adult woman and fights her own battles. Tell Kat Jones to do this as well!

She shrugs again.

Seleana Zdunich: I will admit, I barely know who Kat Jones is as well. I know she looks like a friend of mine and that she is a wrestler of some repute but I also know that aside from that, the only thing I know of her is a prank she attempted with my friend Stacy Jones.

Pausing, Seleana nods in acknowledgement.

Seleana Zdunich: Granted, the conversation about this prank was years ago, so I may not have the details properly sorted. 

She shrugs again.

Seleana Zdunich: Sorry, I do not care enough to know from those who do not care enough to know to come at me.

Looking down at her feet, her voice changes slightly.

Seleana Zdunich: I am almost apologetic to Dawn because she deserves better for her first big match.

She sighs heavily.

Seleana Zdunich: Jag är ledsen, lilla valp. Du förtjänar bättre än så här.

She stands up and looks to the camera one more time.

Seleana Zdunich: Now we see how this goes, ja?

She shrugs again.

Seleana Zdunich: Maybe we will not be disappointed… again.

Offline Kim Pain

• View Profile

Disappointed.. The best word to describe Kim’s feelings towards this match so far.. She was looking for an actual fight but it looks like it will be barely a sparring match.. Maybe it is just Kim or maybe it is true in general and just not with these lazy bitches.. SCW was known to have the best women’s division in the damn industry.. Everyone is always watching because of the split roster to see if there is a reason for it.. And there is.. 85% of the women in SCW could very easily kick 85% of the men's rosters ass in every damn company out there and they know it.. That is why they want us all over the place.. Well.. Some of us at least. The ones that do their damn jobs.. And that is why Kim is signed with CCPE and why she was instantly asked to join the Saviors.. Not just the family connections of Kat and Mac but the fact is that she delivers. And even she is the only one in the match to actually pull her weight.. She will deliver because that is just who she is.. And that is what is expected from her.. As a Savior.. As a CCPE wrestler.. We strive to be the best every damn day and every damn match.. That is why they are all the best in the business.. Collecting titles left and right. The title belts are not the prize. It is the knowledge that they are the best.

And while there may be some that disagree with that statement, the CCPE versus the World event was won by CCPE members by a landslide.. That shows exactly just how good they all are. The proof is in the pudding after all.. And the proof is going to be in the ring at the PPV when once again Kim goes out there to destroy any and every single person that stands between her and her goal. And the goal has been made clear.. Target is maybe a better word.. The first target was made abundantly clear. Crystal Hilton. Oh and Crystal.. If you think Kim is bad to face now.. She has a bone to pick with you and that motivates her even more. And a motivated Kim is even more dangerous than she is by nature..

Kim has been in Vegas for a bit already to promote the Pay per view.. She has been to radio stations and talking to the online press, you name it and Kim has had to do it.. Or is booked to do it. . And she is a far cry from done as well.. She was asked for a number of other things but there are only so many hours in a day and cloning yourself is still very much so illegal. The scare she got outside of the radio station from that maniac.. That is still fresh on her mind.. How could it not be.. The crazy eyes staring at her will be the fuel of nightmares for a while to come. If Mac had not been there.. The idea of what could have happened is enough to make her shiver.. And if big brother did not have enough reasons to watch his baby sisters like a hawk he was now given one.. Kim did not miss the stiffening of the torso the moment he spotted something in the shop window nearby them. She did not get a chance to see what it was but it seemed to have shaken him a little and that by itself is enough to make Kim worry.. When she is prepared she is not scared of a damn thing or anyone.. This guy caught her off guard and she was vulnerable.. She vowed there and then that she would not let that happen to her again..

Lunch with big brother is something that has to be seen to be believed. The amount of food the two of them can eat is ungodly. Oh it is not just Mac that has an insane appetite.. After their lunch Mac brought Kim to her hotel after scolding her once more for even having an hotelroom to begin with. Kim kept a brave smile on her face pretending to be fine and that it did not faze her at all. He walked her up to her room even.. Chivalry is not dead yet people.. Or Mac was concerned something else could happen. Kim was unsure. Something was up with him and he was not willing to share just yet what the hell was going on.. After promising to call him if she was going anywhere and that he would be there to pick her up early to head down to the arena for the interviews they were scheduled for, she smiled nodding towards him and kept a brave face on until she was alone in her hotel room. She had just closed the door behind Mac when she dropped to her knees on the floor and let the tears flow that she had been keeping in.. She kept seeing the maniacal eyes glaring at her and Kim does not know who it was and why he was aiming for her but that he had some seriously bad intentions was clear..

~Promo~

Sitting on her hotel balcony Kim is seen looking over the lights and the signs decorating the Las Vegas strip.. It was in the middle of the night and Kim had locked herself in her room since Mac had dropped her off..The black sky a stark contrast with the bright lights of the strip. Kim had her feet on the railing.. Her ripped jeans and cropped top were dark like the night sky.. Her skin nearly glowed from the brightly colored lights. She spoke and her voice was grave and intense..

Kim : Hilarious isn’t it.. Big mouths online like a bunch of keyboard warriors but when it comes down to actually doing the smack talking part of their job they go oh so quiet. What’s the matter girls.. Are you worried that you are going to say something that will set me off and I will destroy you.. That was going to happen anyway.. Might as well give me a reason to do so.. The funniest part to me is that Seleana of all people was the only one to actually open her mouth just a little bit.. Not much.. With her I often wonder if she actually likes this business.. She does the bare minimum by far not even close to what is needed to have a successful career. She barely can get anything said on the air. And her pupil is not doing much better. Do you guys not invest time into giving them the proper tools to cut a promo.. Are you too fucking stupid to remember what it is the job entails..  Or is it just that you guys are not all there upstairs.. You know Seleana, Lamporna blinkar, bommarna är nere, men det kommer inget tåg. Or for English speaking people.. You know the kind.. The kind where the lights are on but there is nobody home..

I can at least give you credit for having done at least something to promote the match that we have coming up but I am far from impressed. To be honest I am not impressed at all. I have seen better promo work from a first week rookie at the HG than you produced Seleana.. And what is it now.. Are you proud of your wife.. Or are you ashamed of her and all the crap she pulls in every damn company she puts a foot into.. She is currently one of the most hated wrestlers in the business and that is saying something because she is not just hated by the fans, which they make known loud and clear, but her employers.. Wrestlers.. management.. backstage crew.. Everyone hates the bitch.. Even the sweetest girls backstage.. The make-up ladies, they can not stand her.. Now if the choice was up to me I would be ashamed.. Ashamed that I was married to such an idiot.. Pissed off that she is pulling you down the fucking drain with her bullshit and I would not be married to her if you are not more important than her shiny little title belt.. And yes I did mention her.. And yes I mentioned what she did to Kat.. Because if that was my spouse.. I would have ripped her a new hole for the shit she pulled on you… Her wife.. The shit she did to Kat.. Her friend.. And all the other bullshit that is causing your business reputation to become non-existent.. Hell between the three of you I may end up being cheered by the crowd while I am far from nice.

Kim smirked and tilted her head slightly..

Kim : What the hell is wrong with you three.. Are you that fucking scared to face Crystal that none of you do a damn thing to prepare for this match. Nothing to promote it.. is that it? Lord I hope not.. I am way worse than she is.. Mercedes has time to do her whole history spiel online.. She has time to do the research for the old shows and post them everywhere.. But does she make the time to actually do something for her match.. No.. She is just as disappointing to me as Seleana with her little brush aside attitude and thinking that I am overlooking her because I want to strangle her wife.. Seleana.. Wake up bitch I want to strangle you as well. Pay attention.. I am looking forward to taking you out of this match and making you writhe in pain outside of the ring clutching your torn and broken limbs while tears run down that face.. Mercedes.. I do not need the daily history lesson in SCW you see unlike some I pay attention to the place I am signed up in and I do not overlook anyone or anything.. Like our little princess Dawn.. I am not overlooking the fact that she was the best one of their team last time around.. And sorry Mercedes.. You were doing okay but you were a far cry from being the star of our team. You are too damn invested in your history lessons.

Which is cool and all if you are a history teacher or any other type of historian and not a wrestler. I know you can do better than this so why am I not seeing it.. Is it a case of if I do not speak I will not piss her off even more so and get my ass handed to me.. Sorry it does not work that way darling… You already pissed me off months ago and I am just coming to collect on that.. If you have a problem with that go complain to yourself and do your own damn history to find out why I am targeting you just as bad as I am these pussycat wrestling school idiots. You are not an innocent.. You joined in on the attack that helped shorten my baby sister's career. 

Kim’s smirk turned even more devilish than normal..

Kim : What it comes down to is that this is personal to me.. I want the Bombshell Roulette championship first and foremost because it was the title my baby sister held.. Will I be satisfied there.. No.. Because for me it is all about the fight.. And the fight I have with each of you is different… Seleana it is because she is a dumb submissive little bitch that could not stand up against her own wife when she treated her like trash and attacked her.. if she had then maybe just maybe Crystal would have learned not to mess with the wrong fucking family.. And because Seleana did nothing but let herself be treated like shit she is responsible too.. Dawn.. Dawn I want to kick those little teeth down that tiny little throat and rip off that fake ass wig and smack her in the face with it to wake her the hell up and see the bullshit lies about the Pussycat wrestling school and the people she calls mentors.. And just how big of a piece of shit she is learning the business from… And learning it the wrong way at that… And Mercedes.. She was there.. She was part of the attack.. I will be more than happy to show you exactly how badly you fucked up.. You should have walked away Mercedes…

Along with all of that there is another reason why I want to win this match so badly… I am a professional wrestler.. I have been in this game for damn near 16 years and I have invested too much time and effort in teaching it the right way to my pupils that I am here to show them all exactly how it is done.. How you conduct yourself as a professional and how to prepare for a big time match… And that is what this is supposed to be but I think all of you forgot about that..

Kim shook her head in clear disappointment..

Kim : I thought that since this is a shot at a title on the line type of match.. A Pay per view match even where we have our match after the champion.. Higher on the card than the champion that we are wanting to face… Or at least I am wanting to face because it looks like the three of you want nothing.. That this time around I was going to see fire from all of you.. But there is no fire in you.. You are washed up has beens and a never was combined in a nice little package for me to dismantle..

Seleana clearly wants nothing because the only thing she is doing is allowing herself to get her ass kicked and get paid for it.. Dawn you would think a young girl like her would be all over the chance to get a title match but nope.. After our tag team match she got really quiet.. The little jabs and jokes were no longer placed. And another week passed by and nothing from our little princess.. Nothing from the history teacher.. And practically nothing from our Swedish bombshell.. And to be frank it really does not matter what lame as hell excuse they are going to use for their laziness.. The fact remains that none of them are remotely able to keep up with me. Such a shame.

Kim smirked and tilted her head as she raised her glass with whiskey in a toast.

Kim : Once more the Hells Gates will be showing why the best of the best train there.. Work there and are doing their job. And just a little warning.. I am more than ready to handle the three of you.. You see I know what you can do.. But none of you have a damn clue what I am bringing to the table. Did you honestly think you saw the best of me yet.. Nah not even close you see anyone that shows all their cards to their opponents even if you have to team with one of them is an idiot.. You would use any means necessary to get an advantage over me and I am not giving you one. Do your damn homework people and see for yourself just what kind of mess you put yourself in. Will I be showing the best of my abilities in this match.. Only if there is a need to do so… Right now with the three of you I do not see that need and there is no point in giving the champion whoever it will be after Blaze of Glory more than I have thus far. Am I looking beyond this match.. Off course I am.. Am I overlooking what you can do.. No.. I have paid attention and I have done my homework.. Such a good wrestler right..

I wish I could say the same for you.. Overlooking no.. Am I impressed with anything you have shown or said up until this point.. No.. You have not done a damn thing that is even remotely impressive. So impress me.. Do something.. If you don’t… You will find out first hand why my name is Pain..

With that said the scene fades to black as Kim holds her glass up in a toast.

The next morning.

It was way too damn early when there was quite obviously a fist pounding on her door.. It scared the shit out of a frazzled and sleep deprived Kim.. She looked in the little spy hole and saw it was Mac and opened the door.. Her wild eyes and jumpy behavior said enough.. She was shaken up still from the events the day before and the pounding did not help.. She slapped his chest hard as he stepped into the room and growled.

Kim : Not fucking funny Mac!

Mac chuckled for a moment until he saw just how shaken she truly was. He quickly grabbed her and held her tight..

Mac : I didn't mean to scare you Kim.. Honest..

Kim mumbled into his chest..

Mac : Come again?

Kim mumbled it again… Mac put his finger underneath her chin making her look up and speak clearly.

Kim : You scared me..

Mac : I am sorry Kimmy..

Kim : All night I kept seeing those crazy eyes..

Mac : Stay at the house.. I got more than enough room for you..

Kim shook her head.. She did not want to be a burden to anyone..

Kim : Kat is on her way and she is staying with me..

Mac : I would feel better if you were not in some damn hotel.. Both you and Kat…

Kim : I can not sit somewhere and hide over some crazy motherfucker who wanted to do god knows what to me Mac.. I don’t know what he wanted.. Or why he was after me to begin with.. But I am not going to hide..

Mac : You are not hiding.. You would be staying with family!

Kim rolled her eyes and grabbed her clothes to head into the bathroom..

Kim : Order some coffee Mac.. I am gonna need it..

About an hour later they were at the venue and in the middle of a still empty arena is the ring set up. The rest was clear and open; the seats had not yet been put into place and Mac was tossing a football towards Ken and Peter and Page. Kim was on the side watching them as they were supposed to be called in to get their schedules for the appearances they were supposed to make.  Kim was sipping from her coffee as she watched the guys. Outta nowhere the ball came hurtling towards her and her name was called but too late.. The coffee was knocked out of her hands and that is when she glared at the men.. All of them have lately seen what too little coffee in her system does to her..

Mac : Oh shit…

Kim had the ball in her hand and pointed at Mac as he was the one that had thrown the ball too far…

Kim : That was my coffee asshole!!!

Kim started running with the ball in hand and Mac laughed and took off. He had a good headstart on him but did not count on her throwing abilities. Kim threw the ball and hit him right on the ass.

Mac : Hey!!

Kim ran at him and jumped connecting the tackle hug.. As per usual she was not even remotely close to knocking him over but she did get to do one thing…

BOOP!!

Kim booped Mac’s nose before dropping to the floor and take off running… Heading towards Peter to hide behind him and Page..

Offline Seleana Zdunich

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Seleana Zdunich
On-Camera

Friday, March 10, 2023
Zdunich Residence
Den
Las Vegas, Nevada
9:19 AM  PST

The camera finds Seleana trying get a video call to work for an interview with a podcast called “Ante Up with Shawon Ceballos”

Shawon Ceballos: Hey… are we ready?

Seleana nods slowly.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja…

Ceballos grins and presses the butt to start the broadcast.

Shawon Ceballos: Alright, welcome to “Ante Up with Shawon Ceballos” and my guest today is having a match here in Las Vegas on Sunday when SCW gives us all Blaze of Glory XI. This is “The Cat” Seleana Zdunich, thank you for being with us today, Seleana.

Seleana grins back.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, tack!

Ceballos nods.

Shawon Ceballos: You’ve been coming to Las Vegas for a long time, right?

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, for many years now. Christina thought it was a good idea because of how often SCW was running here and that was before the pandemic lockdown bubble. Christina had a job at a casino for a time and so needed the space and it is also how we got our daughter, Aurora
Ceballos nods:

Shawon Ceballos: How old is she now?

Seleana Zdunich: Aurora?  She is twelve.

Shawon Ceballos: How is she doing?

Seleana Zdunich: She is doing well, keen to see her mothers do well on Sunday.

Shawon Ceballos: Crystal’s defending her championship on Sunday against Georgia Robertson.

Seleana nods quickly.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, she has been doing well with this championship.

Ceballos nods slowly.

Shawon Ceballos: And your match is for a shot at the inner?

Seleana Zdunich: Ja.

Shawon Ceballos: Any chance that causes a problem between you and your wife?

Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: There is always a possibility.

Ceballos snickers.

Shawon Ceballos: Why does your wife use someone else's name now?

Seleana Zdunich: Because she found my name harder for other people to pronounce. It became a problem that some would not even try to do so. So she asked to use Alexanra’s name professionally so that people would be able to say her name properly.

Shawon Ceballos: She didn’t see a problem with that?

Seleana Zdunich: Christina or Alexandra?

Shawon Ceballos: Both?

Seleana Zdunich: Alexandra is Dat Girl, of course someone would wish to use her name.

Shawon Ceballos: And Crystal?

Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: Christina simply wished to have a name others could say.

Shawon Ceballos: So why didn’t she just stay Crystal Hilton?

Seleana Zdunich: She wished to move away from that name and start anew.

Shawon Ceballos: Did that work?

Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: People can pronounce her name, that is what she wanted.

Shawon Ceballos: What about you? Are you happy with it?

Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: Chistina simply wanted a name others could say easier.

Shawon Ceballos: So do you think the potential is high for you and your wife to end up fighting again?

Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: There is always the possibility.

Shawon Ceballos: Last week you said you were tired of things that people like Kim Pain and Mercedes Vargas, can you elaborate on that?

Seleana Zdunich: Many people elect to attack my wife. They can find nothing to say about me aside from what everyone has heard many times about Christina. I understand that it is an easy target but once it has been hit several times, perhaps another target should be chosen. No one is keen to watch or hear the same thing over and over again until the end of time.

Shawon Ceballos: Did that go with that guy in your other job that constantly called your cousin his Swede Roll?

Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: Maja found it amusing. Zenna did as well. I thought it was funny but happily ended before it could get bothersome.

Ceballos nods.

Shawon Ceballos: So what can we expect from the show on Sunday?

Seleana Zdunich: The fans should be keen to see all the action. It will be everything SCW always brings and Dawn, Mercedes, Kim and I will fight until we cannot anymore!

Shawon Ceballos: Well, thank you for being here today.

Seleana Zdunich: Thank you for having me.   

Offline Mercedes Vargas

• View Profile
    • Mercedes Vargas

Blog: Almighty Fire
semana del 6 al 12 de marzo de 2023

It’s pay-per-view week in Sin City Wrestling. More importantly, it’s Blaze of Glory, a pay-per-view I’ve more or less haven’t had very much success in given my history. But that hasn’t stopped me from not missing a single edition yet. That’s nine shows in a row, an accomplishment not very many wrestlers can claim.

As far as Sunday goes, I understand what’s at stake, I know that it’s every woman for herself out there. Unlike my opponents though, there’s no pressure on me to win. This match isn't something that I need to do to prove to the rest of the division that I'm that damn good. I've won that argument, and I'll always win that argument. What do I have left to prove in SCW, the women’s division, or my opponents in this contendership match? Nobody sees Dawn or Seleana as a threat. And even if by some divine miracle they were to win this match, what makes you think Crystal is going to roll over for either of them when she has to defend her title? Besides yours truly, Kim Pain is the only one who has a legitimate chance of walking out of this match with the next title opportunity.

Every woman in this match has something to prove, every woman in this match wants to take the next step in making history. You've got Dawn Warren competing at Blaze of Glory for the first time. Seleana Zdunich is hoping to win a championship in SCW for the first time in a long time. Kim Pain is trying to win her first championship in SCW and is also making her pay-per-view debut. Never let it be said that Seleana won't give it her all because if anything she's resilient. She's been typecast as an underdog in SCW for so long, matches like these are practically made for her. But I know neither Seleana or Dawn doesn’t stand a chance. Add to it that Seleana’s on a bit of a losing streak lately not to mention, but I’ll mention, that her record in contendership matches isn't so hot so her chances of winning isn't looking good right now. Could Dawn possibly win next Sunday? Maybe. Will she? Definite no. I said that she was in way over head in the tag match we had at the go-home show awhile back and I was right. I think that streak continues.

Now Kim might intimidate some of the other women in the locker room, but I'm not one of them, nor will I ever be. She wants to bully someone? I want her to try me. Just know that if she does show up spoiling for a fight, she will find one. And it will be the last thing she will ever do. Or maybe it's the last thing I'll ever do.

Climax Control 355 was our night, but there's only so much you can prove in one match. And you know something, I’ll be honest, that match didn’t get my heart racing, it didn’t make me want to break out in song or make me start tap dancing down the aisle. But being the consummate professional that I am, I put a smile on my face, marched down that ring, and then proceeded accordingly to embarrass and humiliate Dawn and Seleana, making them regret standing across the ring from us.
I know I more than held my own in our tag match, Kim remained undefeated in SCW, and I finally got my first win of the year, but apparently that wasn't enough for Kimmy. She just has to go on a little revisionist history that she apparently hasn’t gotten over. I get that Kim shares a sisterly bond with Kat Jones. Messing with someone’s family isn’t a smart thing to do, but that’s not how Kat is painting this. Do I regret being partially responsible for ending Kat Jones’ career in SCW? The only regret I have is I wish I was the one solely responsible. Any day to fight the prestigious Kat Jones is a good day in my book.

I may be the oldest woman on the roster, but I'm living proof that age is nothing but a number. Even on my worst day, whether before my prime, in my prime, or past my prime, I'm still better than 90 percent of the roster. I’ve reached a certain level of success in SCW, that can’t be argued. I’m established enough and have enough high-profile wins, championships, and accolades that I won’t be losing sleep if I don’t win this four-way. The new Bombshell Roulette Champion loves holding up her shiny title over my head but the simple fact is her title reign will be temporary - maybe even ending at my hands. At this point, nothing is impossible and everything is achievable.The point is, my opponents, just like every Bombshell on the roster, are working to live the success that I have, and some are just outright looking to take my spot.

Many have tried. No one has succeeded yet.

I’ve carved out a legacy that will never be surpassed or equaled and accomplished a lot more than what people gave me credit for, not that I plan on holding my breath waiting for adulation or anything. Some people say I'm entitled which to that I'll politely smile and say thank you because I've earned it. As for earning the right to be arrogant, I've earned that too, not to mention the professional jealousy of every past and present Bombshell and Superstar on the roster, and I make no apologies. Some might say that I was spoiled rotten by my success and maybe that’s still true. Being at or near the top of every major statistical category in SCW, achieving damn near every accolade the company could award a wrestler, being the only Bombshell to win every available championship in the division and in less than five years, let alone being a two-time Bombshell Champion and the only active two-time Hall of Famer, would make anyone a victim of hubris. Basically, I'm in a class by myself.

A lot of the Bombshells salivate waiting to hear what I have to say, especially when I find myself in the middle of some poor soul trying to come at me on Twitter before I shut that down with some cold hard truths. Some can’t handle it and go back in their shell, some curse my name under their breaths, others treat these discussions like a TV show and can’t wait to get home, grab their popcorn and put their feet up so they don’t miss the drama.

The gloves are off, the war paint is on, and the checklist is always at hand. Like it or not, believe it or not, I'm walking into Blaze of Glory as a challenger but I’m walking out the next Bombshell Roulette Championship contender because I AM THE CONTENDER.

So the question isn't who's going to let me, it's who's going to stop me?

>
SCW ACCOMPLISHMENTS
2x SCW Hall of Famer (Class of 2018, Class of 2022)
World Bombshell Champion (x2)
Bombshell Roulette Champion (x4)
Bombshell Internet Champion 
World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (x3; w/Traci Patterson (x2) and Delia Darling (x1)
World Mixed Tag Team Champion (x3; x2 w/Kain, x1 w/Goth)
Third Bombshell SCW Triple Crown Champion (6th SCW Triple Crown Champion overall)
First-ever and only 2x, 3x and 4x Bombshell Triple Crown Champion in SCW history (most ever by a female wrestler)
Second Bombshell Grand Slam Champion (4th SCW Grand Slam Champion overall)
SCW Year-End Award Winner: 2014 Feud of the Year (Mean Girls vs SCW Bombshells roster)
Queen for a Day winner (December 2 Dismember 2015, inaugural)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
It’s Puppy Power time…

Sunday marks my first Super Card as a member of the SCW roster and I am super excited to be competing in such a high profile match. It is going to be really awesome that I am going to walk into this match with a chance to potentially go on to compete for the Roulette Championship.

I am a proud member of the Wild Cat Wrestling Academy and as Seleana’s protégé I know I have a lot to live up too. I need to make her school look to be something awesome and I can’t afford to let her down. I know I am brand new to all of this but I can’t afford to just lose it all now. I have to push onward. I need to push onward.

Wrestling is all I got and as the little sister of Teddy I am going to go out to that ring and give everything I have.

I know I may not win but that doesn’t matter. I am still going to give my very best and I am going to all out until I showcase that I truly deserve to be here.

To the other three in this match best of luck but let it be known it’s Puppy Power time and I am going all out to prove that I am the best woman in this match.
user posted image