Author Topic: Pink Intentions  (Read 877 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Pink Intentions
« on: February 24, 2023, 11:59:05 PM »
Los Angeles, California
Wild Cat Wrestling School

The Pink Puppy Dawn Warren was overly excited as she stood confident inside of Seleana’s wrestling facility. Her pink hair was free flowing as she stood inside of a wrestling ring bouncing around a bit. Seleana stood in her corner with a smile on her face as and she wasn’t alone as Dawn’s fiancée Melissa Chavez was outside of the ring as she clapped for her future wife.

“Let’s go D-Dub… You go out there and showcase what the Wild Cat Wrestling school is all about!”

Dawn was all giggles as she flicked her hair as she looked across the ring at the woman she would be sparring with. Opposite of her stood Michelle Chavez, the sister to Melissa but more importantly she was Teddy’s girlfriend. Teddy clapped his hands for his girl. Crystal Zdunich had a wicked grin on her lips and the Roulette slung confidently across her shoulders as she slowly walks over to where Seleana is standing. She looks directly into the eyes of her wife.

“No offense Seleana, and honestly I respect you so much babe, but tonight the Rose school of wrestling is going to dominate. We are all about being vicious, all about precision, and all about being the very best in the world. Sorry that I am not sorry for being better than you love…”

Seleana looks at Crystal before she crosses her arms together. She laughs as she shakes her head in return.

“Ja… Your school is soooo much better that I remember the last time we fought one another you threw big temper tantrum, screaming I quit to the audience and eventually became La Rosa Ardiente because you hurt Chloe and got fired…”

Crystal rolls her eyes as she walks over to her side of the ring.

“Whatever… It’s not about us… It’s about what our proteges can both do in the ring. Go get her Chavy show the Wild Cats how every rose has their thorn!”

Michelle nods her head as she looks deeply into Dawn’s eyes as she grins in return.

“I know besides as a Vet I tame wild animals. I am not afraid to put a puppy in their rightful place…”

Dawn’s eyes quickly light up as she looks right at Michelle and begins to roll her sleeves up.

“OH THAT’S IT… IT’S PUPPY POWER TIME… LET ME AT HER! LET ME AT HER! I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT THIS PUPPY CAN TOTES DO!!!”

With that Dawn and Michelle both begin to put on a wrestling clinic. Both coaches and their respective significant others begin to cheer for their lover. Spouses and even siblings are put against each other in this little battle for school supremacy however things come into an end as Dawn has managed to put Michelle Chavez in an awkward position. She has locked on her banana split submission and really pulls back on the hold.

“BA DA DA DA DAHHHHH PUPPY POWER!!!! TAP OR SNAP CHAVY… IT’S ALL ON YOU!!!”

Chavy lets out a howling scream as she can feel her body getting twisted and exerted in ways she never imagined.

“I GIVE… I GIVE!!!”

Dawn breaks the hold as she rises up to her feet. Melissa quickly enters into the ring and raises Dawn’s hands as the pink haired beauty just smiles as she mimics holding a fake microphone in her hands.

“D-Dub here reporting live with some Breaking News, I am still undefeated, unpinned, and in fact a woman who is on the rise. Nobody will ever step up to rise against that of the Wild Cat Wrestling School! I am the Pink Puppy and I will go after anybody!”

Dawn begins to jump around as Melissa hugs her tightly. Michelle is in pain and that is when Teddy quickly gets into the ring and he scoops his girlfriend up, lifting her into his arms as he carries her outside the ring.

“It’s okay my Michelle. You were amazing. You will get the hang of this and I know you will eventually become the chest. Never give up on wrestling, and I know your rose will blossom… That’s part of being part of the Rose school of wrestling…”

Michelle nods her head as she smiles looking up into Teddy’s eyes. They both can’t keep her eyes off of each other as they break out into a long passionate kiss. Dawn turns her nose up as she watches her brother slobber over Michelle. Melissa looks at her sister kissing Teddy in return. Dawn and Melissa just stare at one another as they shake their head in disgust.

“EWWWW that’s gross!!!!!!!”

Crystal enters the ring as she claps her hands together. She looks right into the eyes of Seleana as she glances back at Dawn.

“Good job Dawn. You are going to go really far in the business. Just keep pushing like you are and I know you are going to accomplish what you set out to do. I don’t say this enough but you really have a great teacher in Seleana. Unlike me Seleana knows how to be really reserved and she saves all of her frustration for when she gets into the ring. She fights for what she believes in and with your dedication and Seleana’s perseverance you have the best teacher that anybody can have. You are great and keep doing what you do…”

Dawn smiles as she looks at Crystal and the Roulette Championship that she is carrying over a shoulder.

“I plan to do so and just make sure you keep that Roulette Champion warm for me because after I compete in this fatal four way match in a few weeks I will be the next one in your radar. I will take what you have and I will not stop until I get what I want. I have to make miss Seleana proud of me as her first student and bring honor to her school…”

Crystal nods her head grinning.

“Good you go about and do that. I definitely will be waiting for you. I look forward to seeing what you can do and I can’t wait to see you blossom into an even bigger star… Good job Seleana. Keep up the great work. You are an amazing teacher, right now I am going to more work with Michelle. I always hated being placed in submission holds…”

Crystal slides out of the ring as she follows after Teddy and Michelle. Seleana smiles as she looks over at her student and embraces her into a tight hug.

“I am so proud of you Dawn. You are great… You just need to keep that up and you will go far in this business.”

Dawn jumps around excitedly as she runs and spear hugs Seleana.

“OMGOSHIE… Thank you so much Seleana… It feels so awesome to be your student! It’s going to be such an honor to fight against you at Blaze of Glory but I think it will be even more special to team up with you on Sunday. It’s not every day when somebody can go into the ring and team up with their mentor! OMGOSHIE… OMGOSHIE!!! Since we are teaming up I think we need to have MATCHING WRESTLING ATTIRE or better yet maybe even a tag team name. It’s so cool that your nick name is the Cat and my name is the Pink Puppy! We could wear animal designed attire and…”

Melissa begins to get excited as she jumps up and down.

“AND IT HAS TO BE PINK!!!! Yes PINK EVERYTHING! Pink Glitter, Pink Ribbons, and Pink pearls!”

Seleana shrugs her shoulders with a giggle.

“Somebody is excited ja?! Look there’s more to wrestling than just looking good. Things such as wrestling attire seem very trivial. Although Christina always likes to be flashy and I usually try to wear whatever she wears. Maybe wearing something different would be nice!”

Dawn nods her head.

“Exactly, besides you beat your wife in the ring before. You made her cry out her submission which means you don’t have to follow everything she does. It’s time for you to stand up!”

Melissa gets loud as well.

“It’s time for you to be your own woman! So what that means is it is time for a…”

Dawn smiles looking right at her mentor.

“MAKEOVER!!!!”

Seleana looks at Dawn as she can’t stop smiling.

“You seem very keen to go through with this but I see no problem with it. If this makes you happy by all means we shall do it. Let’s go get some Wild Cat Wrestling School attire made. The world should be happy that the Kitty and Puppy connection are going to team up to take on Kimberly Pain along with Mercedes Vargas…”

Dawn rolls her eyes.

“Yuck… I can’t believe we have to actually face the two of them. Kimberly just seems really mean and Vargas can’t stand to get any of her facts right. She called me an in-law to my dork face of a brother. I am not an in-law I am his sister. She could have at least got that right…”

Melissa forms a fist.

“So make her pay for what she said D-Dub. Show her why you don’t mess with the Chavez women…”

“Exactly she won’t… Wait… I thought we already agreed that the name is WARREN!!! It’s always going to be WARREN and we aren’t going to change from that stance…”

Seleana laughs as she places her arms around both women.

“Instead of trying to argue about surnames why don’t we focus on something more important such as getting out of these smelly workout clothes and maybe choosing something to eat for lunch. You all worked so hard today. Dawn had a nice sparring match against Michelle, and Melissa you did very well against Sofia. You both still have so much to learn but you are getting to where you need to be. As long as you keep on smiling and quite persevering you can accomplish anything…”

Dawn smirks as she looks back at Seleana.

“Do you really mean that?! My goal is to become the Roulette Champion but that would mean that the two of us would eventually have to fight, and then I would go on to face your wife…”

Seleana nods her head.

“Ja… We will cross that bridge when we get to it. The only thing that is important right now though is the simple fact that we have a tag team match to look forward too and we shouldn’t really focus too far ahead down the road. Let’s just take things one match at a time. We will have to work together to get this job done. We have the advantage as we train together and you are my student. Let’s show the world what Wild Cat Wrestling School is about…”

Dawn nods her head.

“Yes!!! It’s time to go wreck shop. BA DA DA DA DAHHHHH IT’S TIME FOR PUPPY POWER!!!”

With that Dawn is all smiles as she stands firmly next to her mentor. She wraps her arms around Seleana as the two of them exit the ring. They have a lot to prepare for but Dawn knew that she would be ready for whatever came her way. After all the two of them would be stepping into the ring against some serious competition, they both needed to be on the same page if they would have a shot at winning. It is on this image that we slowly fade out on.

OMG!!!!

How’s it going my paw patrol?! I can’t help but feel overly excited because I showcased to the entire world that I love doing what I do. I was able to stand toe to toe against the best Roulette Champion of all time. I had to go up against Krystal Wolfe, and not only did I make a statement against her but I got a very definitive win when I made her tap out in the middle of the ring. It brings a big smile to my face because that means that I am improving with every single match. I know at first glance I might seem undersized and it might seem like the odds are always stacked against me.

None of that even matters though because I truly believe in myself. I believe that I can do anything that I put my mind too and me beating Krystal is just a testament of what I am all about. What I like the most about what I am doing is the simple fact that I just keep showing signs of improvement. At first it was easy to get caught up in seeing me as nothing more than Teddy’s little sister. After all we share the same blood and depending on how you view my brother that can either be a great thing or it could be a terrible thing.

However in my eyes I am finding it to be extremely good because I have his dedication and determination. I refuse to take no for an answer, and when people told me that I couldn’t accomplish the task at hand that’s when I keep on pushing myself to find a will to win. I am undefeated and as of right now I haven’t been pinned nor have I ever been on the receiving end of a submission hold that I couldn’t find my way out it.

Teddy and I may have the same exact blood line but I am really developing into my own woman and I don’t think anybody can stop me when I am this passionate about what I am doing. With all of that in mind this brings me to what is going on this week and the trials are really going to get even harder. On Sunday I am going to be walking into my first tag team match in this company. I should be excited because I have the pleasure of being able to team up with the very woman that is training me. I will be on the side of my mentor Seleana Zdunich. Our forces will form a united front as we have to go out to that ring and deal with Kimberly Pain and of course Mercedes Vargas.

I know it sounds super cool, and OMGoshie it’s like a dream come true. This is what I don’t like about it though. This is going to be an one off thing because as much as we will be uniting with one another I know that we are going to eventually be fighting one another in the weeks following that because we will both be trying to chase after becoming the number one contender for the Roulette Championship.

This is what it is about and as much as Seleana is helping me. I know deep down she would like nothing more than to challenge for the title that she has held once before. She is as tough as they come and as much as she loves building up the future of the business and helping me out. She also wants to revitalize her career. She is looking to do the same exact thing I am doing. She wants to showcase that she isn’t just there to be Crystal’s wife in the same way I am more than Teddy’s sister.

She wants to be her own woman and this is her way to really prove that. So she will want the momentum. I can respect her ambition and her drive. She is somebody I can count on in this tag team match and I truly can’t wait for us to have some fun together, and afterwards we are opponents.

It’s all good… It’s still exciting to be in this match with her and I can’t wait to see what the two of us can do together.

What I am concerned with however is who happens to be on the other side of the ring, and I am going to be in the ring with two women that I can’t really care for. The first one being that of Mercedes Vargas!

I can’t stand Vargas and it’s mainly because I am a fellow journalist. I have noticed that quite often she really doesn’t know what she is talking about and simply says stuff to try to be cool or to make herself sound far more important than what she actually is. She doesn’t even really know who I am as she has already relayed misinformation about me.

It’s whatever… It really bothered me that she didn’t quite know my family tree but then again she really doesn’t have anything going for her so why would she get her information right?! She can’t even salvage her failing career and it just seems like she is constantly losing every single match that she wrestles in.

At one point she was this big time star. She is a woman that is in the Hall of Fame and she will constantly push this ideal that she always holds championships and that she is this big time mega star. She hypes herself up to sound far more important than what she actually is but what has she done lately?!

Truthfully when was the last time that she was actually relevant and meaningful?! It might be hard to get any facts right when she can’t even get her career right. I really don’t see her as a threat and when push comes to shove I know that I possess the power to make her tap out like a big cry baby. I might have taken her serious a few years ago when she actually meant something and was relevant. Where I am standing now however I just don’t view her in the way she views herself. She needs to prove to me that she deserves all of my attention.

What really has my intention is that of Kimberly Pain. It really pissed me off when she started to gloat over the way that she beat my mentor in Seleana Zdunich. I get being excited about a win but for her she held a win over Mrs. Zdunich in a different way.

She is overly gloating about it just because of who Seleana is married too and that really doesn’t sit well with me. I am not one to really care about whatever situations that is occurring between what went down with Crystal and how it offended you.

My issue is with the way you treated Seleana because in my eyes Seleana has been nothing but an angel. She is a sweetheart and she wouldn’t hurt a fly. This is where I will step up and I promise to deal with you in a way that you can’t possibly imagine.

On Sunday I will put you in your place. On Sunday Seleana and myself will show the world why we work well together and the two of you will be an after thought. See you soon but watch out because the Pink Puppy is coming at you!

user posted image

user posted image