Author Topic: Valentine's Day (Dawn Warren)  (Read 800 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Valentine's Day (Dawn Warren)
« on: February 17, 2023, 11:57:16 PM »
January 30th
Los Angeles, California
Rose Corporation

“The Pink Puppy” was overly ecstatic as she could be seen skipping throughout the Rose Corporation building in Hollywood California. Warren was clad in a pink and glittery outfit. She wore her trademark Pink Ladies jacket along with a pair of shades on her face. It didn’t seem like anything could ever take her smile away as she was forced to stop at the receptionist desk. Sitting there was none other than Emily Williams who was busy speaking on the phone to somebody. She twirled her blue hair around as giggles escaped her lips.

“Hey Ravenna… I should be getting out of here soon… Just wait until I get home… We are going to have such a great time together and…”

Before Emily could say anything else. Dawn faked a cough as a way to try to get the receptionist’s attention. Emily rolled her eyes as she glanced back at the pink haired beauty.

“Can I help you?!”

Dawn smiles as wide as she can as she gazes right into Emily’s eyes.

“Actually yes you can… I have an appointment and I was wondering if you could give me my little guest pass so I could be on my way.”

Emily seems annoyed as she looks right into Dawn’s eyes.

“…Whatever… Where exactly are you going?!”

Dawn crosses her arms together.

“I am going to be training with Seleana Zdunich… Like hello!!! I am totes her protégé and stuff. Not to mention that I am the fia….”

Before Dawn could even finish her statement she is immediately cut off by Emily who just shakes her head in utter disgust.

“I really don’t care who you are… I am Seleana’s niece and I think I would know if somebody important came through this door. You will obviously have to wait, and besides it was rude for you to interrupt my phone call. I am talking to a very important person and…”

It is at this moment that Melissa Chavez the President for Rose Corporation walks into the lobby. She is wearing her workout clothes as she quickly runs over to where Dawn is standing and gives her a passionate kiss. She hugs her tightly as she looks into her eyes.

“My beautiful little puppy D-Dub…”

“MELLY!!!!!!!!”

With that Dawn spears her fiancée to the ground with a tackle hug and Emily is a bit taken back as she looks over at the two of them.

“Wait… Your fiancée is the President of the company?!”

Dawn breaks away from Melissa as she wipes her shirt off. Both her and Melissa adjusts their clothes as they look back at the blue haired woman. Melissa begins to speak.

“Is Emily causing you any problems?!”

Dawn smiles warmly.

“Not really… She was super friendly and has been totes happy to write me my guest pass. She couldn’t believe that we have a meeting with Miss Seleana…”

Melissa grins.

“Good… Emily is the niece to Miss Hilton but sometimes she just needs to understand that her blood will only take her so far. As long as she settles that attitude down a bit she will accomplish so much…”

Emily is about to give Dawn a guest pass when Melissa smiles in return.

“The pass isn’t necessary… She is with me…”

“No problem Miss Chavez… You two enjoy your training session…”

With that the two of them nod as they walk hand and hand towards the elevator. They step inside and let the doors close behind them as Melly presses a few buttons and the elevator proceeds to go to a different part of the building. As the doors open up we are able to see a brand new wrestling school. There is an electronic sign that reads “Wild Cat Wrestling School.” Dawn is all smiles as she looks at her fiancée and the smiles quickly overtake her as she screams at the top of her lungs.

“OMGOSHIE… OMGOSHIE… I won my first wrestling match!!! I showcased that a brand new DAWN is way better than any LUNA eclipse…”

Melly smirks.

“I know… You were all POW! KABLOM! WHAM!!!! And stuff… You are like the best of the best and I am so happy that you are my fiancée. I bet you can take on just about the entire world or anybody for that matter…”

Dawn grins as she pretends to have a microphone in her hand and speaks out loud.

“BREAKING NEWS!!! This is Dawn Warren the best student of Wild Cat Wrestling School here to report that I am currently undefeated. Mrs. Insert a thousand last names may have gotten lucky and won the Roulette Championship but I am back on the prowl. I have a bite far worse than my bite and I will rise through whoever to showcase why I am the end all be all of professional wrestling…”

Melly smiles before she crosses her arms together.

“Hey!!! I am supposed to be the best student from Wild Cat Wrestling School. That’s no fair Dawn take it back!!!”

As the engaged couple begin to argue with one another it isn’t that long before we can see a pair of tall blondes walking in their direction. Those two women can be identified as the two trainers for the school Seleana Zdunich and Halo Williams. Both women shake their head as they glance over at Dawn and sigh in return.

“Pink puppy seem really happy Ja?!”

“I spouse she is happy but she hasn’t accomplished anything yet. She still has much to learn if she wants to go far in the business…”

Dawn raises her eyes in return as she walks over to Seleana.

“But do you mean I have much to learn?! I just won my match last night. Surely that has to mean something. I beat the brakes off of Luna and it is apparent that she isn’t ready to be in the same ring with me. As long as I continue to build on the momentum from that win I can just about do anything…”

Dawn tries to smile but Seleana shakes her head as she glares daggers back the pink haired petite wrestler.

“You won one match by small package that doesn’t make you great. That just means you got lucky and was in right place at right time… You need to work hard if you want to accomplish much more than that… Follow me I want to show you something…”

Dawn and Melissa follow Seleana as she takes them to a different part of the gym. They are able to see a wall of accomplishments. Seleana smiles as she showcases all of the replica championships on the wall.

“This is the wall of achievements. This wall showcases what Halo and I have both done in this wrestling business. As members of our school we hope that one day you can add your own list of accolades on this wall. Each championship represents a different journey of what we had to go through in order to achieve greatness. Look at my SCW World Championship… I was best at one point. Christina help me but it still doesn’t matter. I beat Alicia Lukas to be best at one point. Roulette Champion show I want I workhorse…”

Dawn raises her eyes just sighing.

“But didn’t your wife have a big part to do with those title reigns?!”

Seleana nods her head.

“Ja… But that’s why I work hard and because of my efforts I won WWA Trio’s titles, and the SRW Tag Team Titles three times with my sister… I had to break away from Christina to show I am great wrestler without her…”

Halo walks next to Dawn as she shows off her wall.

“And before I married Brittany people only acknowledged me as Southern trash. I appreciate Brittany being with me but I had to make a name for myself which meant I had to be better than her. Look at this wall I won SCU championships I won a bunch of mid-card championships and I am a two-time World Champion in my own right. Brittany has never been a World Champion so that puts a smile on my face. When the two of us fought one another I managed to beat her. So I successfully broke out of her shadow to make my own name mean something…”

Halo looks deep into Dawn’s eyes.

“Now I will congratulate you because you did win your first step and that is always a great thing to do but where do you want your path to go from here?! Do you just want to get caught up in the hype of being like my wife?! Always trying to hold onto what blood flows through you and how you should be given this and that because of your status as a second generation star?! It’s quite easy to claim that you are Teddy’s little sister, or Kate and Cindy’s little sister in-law or do you want to create your own legacy free from what they did?!”

Halo looks at Dawn before she points at herself and Seleana.

‘Mama Sel and I paved our own way. We wanted our own identity and this wall of achievements showcases what we were able to do free from who we are attached too. You have the ability to do the same thing Dawn but you need to apply yourself. The same goes for you Melssa… Dawn you especially need to really work hard to prove yourself because you are also the woman that is looking to pledge. If you are to be a full fledge Shieldmaiden it is going to take work and effort. You just can’t coast your way through…”

Dawn forms a serious expression as she looks right at Halo.

“And I don’t plan to coast either… This is what I want. It is what I always wanted. I know I am one who loves to joke around at times that I am the Vicki Vale of professional wrestling but my life wasn’t meant to be the one announcing or commenting on what’s happening. I always felt I had the ability to actually put my own effort in that ring. I have seen what this business can do for a person and I want to accomplish things for me and not anybody else. I am willing to do whatever it takes to get there…”

Melissa nods her head as she looks at her fiancée as she nods her head passionately.

“And I also want to get there not to mention support my Dawn every step of the way. I know it’s fun to be the President of the company. It is so cool having a lot of power but maybe I want to be more active. Who knows maybe one day the Chavez women can be tag team champions…”

Dawn fakes a cough looking at her fiancée.

“Don’t you mean the Warrens!”

“Chavez…”

“Warrens!”

Halo rolls her eyes as she looks at the couple going back and forth at one another.

“These two are arguing like they are Daffy Duck and Bug Bunny from Looney Tunes…”

Seleana rolls her eyes.

“I am surprised you know about that. That was before your time Halo…”

Seleana looks at both of the women before she smiles in return.

“You know what’s better than arguing over what last name you two should have when you get married?! Running suicides in the gym. Seeing as you both came here late and haven’t even attempted to get into a ring or start your training that seems like the perfect way to get things going…”

Both women just sigh in return as Dawn is quick. She begins to sprint ahead of Melissa as she chuckles in return.

“Bet I can finish my set of suicides before you can…”

“No fair Dawn you started before me!”

And with that both women are very passionate as they begin to run in the new Wild Cat training facility. Dawn had a long road ahead of her but she was determined to do everything in her power to showcase that she wanted this wrestling life. It is on this image that we fade out on.

February 15th, 2023
Beverly Hills, California
Rodeo Drive

Valentine’s Day had come and gone, and today marked the day after the Hallmark holiday. We are able to see a black 2023 Porsche driving down Rodeo Drive. Sitting behind the driver’s seat was none other than Teddy Warren and beside him is his younger sister Dawn Warren. Dawn is ecstatic as she looks out the window as her brother drives by all of the expensive stores.

“OMGOSHIE… LOUIS VUTTON… TIFFANY AND CO?! OMG OMG OMG IT’S GUCCI!!!!!! Teddy there is so many awesome stores! I can’t believe we are actually on Rodeo Drive!!! This is so super amazing! Are you going to buy me something?!”

Teddy smiles as he looks over at his sister and gives her a smile.

“Actually I was planning for us to have some bonding time together. We don’t really spend that much time and you do have a huge wedding coming up. I thought a perfect day for us would be shopping on this expensive strip and seeing if you could pick out a dress…”

Dawn jumps around excitedly as she looks right into her brother’s eyes.

“OMG OMG… You are going to buy my dress… You are the best brother ever!!!!”

Teddy smiles in return as he finds a parking spot. The two of them exit the car as they start walking in the direction of the Alexander McQueen store. As soon as they walk inside they are greeted with clerks who smile at them.

“Welcome to Alexander McQueen… Can I offer the two of you a coffee or a latte while you shop?! If you need any help Francois would be happy to assist you. We are here to help serve you. It is our pleasure that you choose something fabulous to wear…”

Teddy grins as he winks at the clerk before he looks over at his sister.

“Actually the real reason we are here is because my little sister is going to get married. We were hoping that we could maybe pick something that she could get married in…”

The clerk looks at Dawn as a smile escapes his lips.

“Oh a dress for you, darling we are going to make you look FABULOUS!!!  Don’t you worry if you want to look like a princess we will make you look like royalty! If you want to look like a star, we will make you out to be the best thing on the red carpet.”

Dawn shrugs her shoulders as she looks back at Francois.

“Actually… I wanted something a little more unorthodox… I don’t want to wear white on my wedding day…”

“OHHHH you are looking to be drop dead gorgeous in a little black dress?!”

Dawn shakes her head as she glares back at the clerk before looking at her brother.

“I was hoping that I could wear Pink on my wedding day. Pink is my favorite color. It is my trademark and everything about me needs to be pink. It wouldn’t be me if it’s not pink…”

The man looks at Dawn’s figure as a smile escapes his lips.

“So you want to look pretty in pink?! Just give me a minute… I think I might have something that is special and would look so FABULOUS on me… Just let me take your measurements and I will bring it out to you…”

Teddy smiles as the clerk begins to use his tailor measuring tape to take Dawn’s measurements. Meanwhile Teddy just looks at his sister as grin just forms on his mouth.

“So how was your Valentine’s Day with your soon to be wife?!”

“It was super amazing Todd… Melissa is so cute. We went for a ride on my motorcycle and we just spent the day holding hands and walking around Santa Monica. I can’t believe I have such a beautiful fiancée. She is a woman who knows what she wants and I am just very happy. I am ready to spend forever with her and I am so happy she is in my life…”

Teddy winks as he hugs his sister tightly.

“Good… I am happy for you. I will admit that I was a little taken back to see that you and Melissa were together. The only thing I ever known about her is her being the woman that voted me down from taking over the company. It was probably the best decision that could have been made because Lord knows the company would have went bankrupt under me. However as things worked out your relationship with Melissa is what led me to dating Michelle. After everything that happened with Kate and I’s relationship I didn’t know if I would ever find love again. Yet there you were ready to propose to Melissa and that is when I met Michelle. She might be called Chavy to the entire world but to me she is babe, she is sweetheart, she is my soul mate, and has helped me believe in love again…”

Teddy looks at Dawn.

“Your relationship with Melissa helped me believe in love… Michelle is the best thing that could have ever happened in my life. She is very compassionate and I know from the way that she takes care of animals as a veterinarian that she will one day make an amazing mother. I guess that is what I see when I look at Michelle. I see somebody that I could spend the rest of my days with and somebody who really loves me for me. I can’t believe I fell so deeply in love with somebody…”

Dawn giggles.

“And I can’t believe that the two of us are dating a pair of siblings. That is what makes this entire thing so freaking cool. Our families are going to interlocked. You know I love you so much you big dork. You are my inspiration and I guess that is the real reason why I wanted to be a wrestler in the first place…”

Teddy is taken back.

“Because of me?!”

“Yes… You never give up. It doesn’t matter if people see you as a joke. You are always ready to pour everything into something. On top of that you find a way to pull things together and gain respect out of me. No matter how many setbacks you might have you always find a way to get right back into the fray and where you need to be. That is what being a fighter all is about. I guess that is why I also adore Scrappy Doo so much. He didn’t care about his size he would just be ready to throw himself into the fray. Ready to put his hands up and be let at anybody at his way…”

“ I really appreciate that Dawn but I also don’t want you caught up in doing something just because I happen to do it. I want you to find out a legacy for yourself and to become your own woman…”

“I am my own woman which is why I am going to do everything in my power to try to enter the Blast From The Past so I can forge my own path in the company…”

Teddy nods his head.

“Just imagine if the two of us get paired up together?! We would be unstoppable…”

“True but honestly I want to be opposite from you. I am looking to win and from what I have been learning under the Wild Cat Wrestling School I can’t get caught up in being in your shadow. I need to carve my own way. Perhaps my way into doing that is by beating you so I can get my own spot…”

Teddy nods his head.

“Interesting… Well you go about and do what you need to do. I definitely will be waiting to see what you will do when you are standing across the ring from me. You can also tell Melissa that she is in for some competition because as you two are learning under Seleana and Halo I have my girl Michelle learning under Crystal’s wrestling school. She is preparing to be at my side and be my manager. I trust Michelle and she will be ferocious out there at ringside…”

Dawn giggles.

“Oh it seems like things are getting real, and it didn’t take that long for this relationship to elevate. She must have gotten you a really great gift on Valentine’s Day!”

Teddy blushes as she looks deep into his sister’s eyes as he screams out at the top of his lungs.

“Dawn she gave me such an amazing gift… I… SHE…. I GOT LAID FOR VALENTINE’S DAY!!!!!!”

Dawn can’t help but spit out her latte as she quickly runs over to her brother and hugs him as tightly as possible.

“ARE YOU SERIOUS?! ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT THE TWO OF YOU HAD SEX!!! SHE MUST REALLY LOVE YOU!!!!”

“Dawn it has been a long time since that happened! Last time was with Kate… It is very real and maybe after the two of you get married it could perhaps be our turn to work towards going in that direction!!!”

Dawn jumps excitedly.

“ARE BETTER YET I HAVE A SUPER DUPER AMAIZNG IDEA!!! WHAT IF WE FORCE MICHELLE TO CATCH THE BOUQUET! I CAN TALK TO MELISSA AND MAKE HER PLACE IT IN MICHELLE’S HANDS… I can also throw her garter in your direction which would mean that you would be next in line. The both of you could pose for a picture together and in the middle of your Kodak moment you could like get on your knees and boom show her a ring!!!!”

Teddy’s eyes light up in amazement.

“That is a great idea!!!! Dawn… you are a genius!!!”

“Duh I did have over a 4.0 average and was Valedictorian, and Sum Cumae Laude for Under Grad and Graduate degrees. Just trust in me and I won’t ever steer you wrong big bro. This is what baby sis is here for. I am here to help make you look good and I will do everything in my power to make sure it is a success. Now that it is out in the open Melissa and I can incorporate it. All you need to do is work hard for the next eight months bonding with Michelle. Give her a reason to keep falling in you so that when you do pop the question she won’t say no…”

“Deal… Thank you so much for being an amazing sister. I am happy the two of us can bond like we are…”

“Don’t mention it… Us Warrens need to stick together. Even if the world doesn’t appreciate us we just need to appreciate each other…”

The two siblings engage in a passionate hug and it isn’t that long until Francois returns as he smiles at Dawn.

“Miss can you please come here… I want you to try this on and tell me what you think?!”

Dawn runs to where Francois is and she goes into a dressing room. After a few moments she emerges out of it and is clad in a long beautiful pink dress. She twirls around in a bubblegum pink dress and Teddy’s eyes just light up as he looks at his sister.

“Dawn… Wow…. That dress is so you!!!”

Dawn looks at her reflection in the mirror as she looks at Francois…

“OMG FRANCOIS YOU WERE RIGHT… I LOVE THIS DRESS… Consider this me saying YES to the DRESS!!!”

“Good I told you I wouldn’t steer you in the wrong direction. I am going to ring it up… Thank you for buying an Alexander McQueen dress…”

Teddy chuckles as he pulls out his wallet as he winks at his sister before turning his attention to the clerk.

“Don’t worry you can put me it on my card. I am here to take care of my sister… How much is it?!”

The man smiles as he looks at Teddy with a grin.

“$20,000… Only the finest for an Alexander McQueen…”

Upon hearing that figure Teddy faints as he passes out on the floor. The clerk runs over to check on Teddy.

“OMG is he going to be okay?!”

Dawn smirks as she grabs Teddy’s wallet and pulls out his black American Express card.

“Don’t worry about him. He will live… He’s the best brother in the entire world!!!!”

Dawn begins to skip around as we fade out on her huge grin.

On Camera

The camera comes into focus and as it does we are treated to the sight of Dawn Warren holding a microphone in her hands. She grins as she runs her hands through her long pink and blonde hair. She looks into the camera lens as she begins to speak.

“BREAKING NEWS… On Climax Control yours truly finds herself being booked for another wrestling match. To be honest I am totes super excited because in my real debut for SCW I proved that I was better than Luna. I managed to beat Miss Vanity and I emerged to having a flawless record in single matches. I feel like I have a lot of potential within me and the future is definitely a bright place. I can only go up form here and as they say the sky is really the limit. However as great as it was beating Luna in a debut match I am not taken out of the frying pan and I am being thrown right into the middle of the fryer.

LIKE OMG I get to stand toe to toe with Krystal Wolfe and it doesn’t get any harder than that for a wrestling match. When I see Krystal Wolfe I see a woman who has absolutely dominated the SCW Roulette division. She had one of the best winning streaks of the year when she won the Roulette Championship. She shattered the longest reign with that title and on top of that she was the Future Star of the year. She is a woman who has lived up into the hype of having so much potential, and I know for a fact that she is to be taken very seriously.

You just don’t hold a title for as long as she did and not being considered one of the very best in the company. She has the talent and definitely the skills to go very far in the business. Here is the biggest problem with from what I can see from Krystal Wofle. She just so happens to be a one trick pony. As soon as she lost that Roulette Championship it just seemed that all of the hype had fizzled out and maybe she just wasn’t as good as she thought she was. Perhaps she was a woman who was only relevant because she had the title to her name and without she isn’t anything special. Some people could really be looked upon as being the next biggest thing but maybe in the eyes of Krystal Wolfe her biggest ceiling was the Roulette Championship because it just seems like she hasn’t managed to pick herself up past that division.

She has had the opportunity to step into the realm of being an Internet Champion but she couldn’t manage to get that title around her waist. So instead of being that fighter and having what I call that true Scrappy Doo mentality like I do where you wish to challenge yourself and chase after something bigger and better she was content with entering the Roulette Invitational match for the simple sake of just entering it. I know it’s always a blessing to challenge for any championship and to want to fight in title contention but after accomplishing everything you did with the Roulette Championship I don’t know why you would willingly want to try to go after it again?!

Don’t you want something better out of your career?! Don’t you want new challenges and really want to take the next step in the evolution of your career?! I guess deep down Krystal really wasn’t ready for prime time as much as she thought she was. Perhaps she is a one trick pony and that star that was supposed to represent the future and be forever bright fizzled out and she isn’t as good as she thought she was. It doesn’t matter if you ask me because I know who I am and I know what I bring to the table.

Wrestling is in my DNA… As I looked at how the bookers are labeling this match between us I see that they see me as a second generation star. I didn’t really think of myself in that way but that is when my brother told me that our father is that of Markus Reeves. A man who had a small run in SCW but before that he wrestled under the moniker of Mark Evil and is a former Hardcore Champion! He is a man who doesn’t take prisoners and I guess that is why I am so willing to try to accomplish a lot in the ring.

That is my blood but even though it’s in my DNA the reality is my identity isn’t in what blood courses through my veins. I am identified by what I put into the wrestling ring and I am willing to give everything of myself to be the best damn wrestler in the company. I didn’t enter the invitational on a pipe dream. I did so because I didn’t want to be confined to just being a journalist. I actually wanted to be in the action. I wanted to be what the reporters reported about and to be the focal point of the action. I always want to be the main story.

One day many different Vicki Vales and Lois Lanes are going to interview me on how I feel to be the best wrestler in the world and by witnessing what I do in the ring they will see for themselves that I can truly back up my claims. I have that ability and you will see for yourself when the two of us fight at Climax Control.

Krystal I know that you are good but that doesn’t scare me. The truth is I have so much to gain from beating you in the ring. With a win over you I immediately sky rocket up the rankings. I become somebody that the world will look at for future championship opportunities and people will see me for being that future star. Unlike you I don’t want to fizzle out at just being a Roulette Champion. I want to get so much more than that.

That is why this match is important. It is all about positioning and it’s about showcasing to the entire world that I want to be here and I am willing to put it all on the line to prove that I deserve this. I am going to admit that I am a little upset with the way that you are looking at this match.

You can claim all you want that you were looking for a warm up. That is what your tweets imply and even going as far to tell Chelsea to watch this match as if this is going to be some threat that she can expect an even worse fate come Blaze of Glory. Here is the problem with that entire notion. That would be saying that you are going to waltz all over me and that you are going to get a win over me. I am sad to say that isn’t going to be the case. As great as you might be Krystal I know for a fact that I am indeed better.

It seems like there seems to be some wars between wrestling schools. I don’t come from Jet City South nor am I from the legendary Go Gym like you. However what I can say is that I am from a brand new wrestling school. I am the first student of the Wild Cat Wrestling School. I have been trained under Seleana Zdunich and Halo Williams, and the very first lesson that the two of them taught me is that I need to have my own identity. They told me that I can’t get caught up in being my brother’s little sister but I need to be my woman.

I am going to channel that mentality and as soon as the bell rings I am gunning to showcase that I can stand on my own two feet and truly be that of a successful wrestler. It felt really great to beat Luna but so many different can claim different things. One of the claims could be that I just small packaged my opponent and yes I won but I truly didn’t beat my opponent like I should have.

The naysayers can offer a lot of talk and there could be so much other stuff said about how it was done. With those comments in mind it is now vital that I go to that ring and beat the unholy hell out of you. I need to beat you Krystal because I have to showcase that me being here is not a fluke. I am not a flash in the pan and I didn’t get lucky in my first outing…”

Dawn shakes her head as she forms a serious expression and continues to speak.

“Oh no… The reason why I had a successful debut and I beat Luna in the first place is for the simple fact that I am one of the fastest rising stars in the business. I apply myself to wanting to push ahead and trying to be the best I possibly can. I don’t get caught up in looking back. What I really want out of this business is to be fight people that are better than me so I can always get that challenge and it pushes me to be even better. I doubt you can say the same because you entered that invitational match because you didn’t have anything else going for you.

It’s sad to see how far from grace you have fallen. A year or so you were the talk of the town and you were the woman that everybody wanted to fight. Now here you are and the only thing you have going for you is that your eyes are going to be on Chelsea LeClair. It is sad because I am not afraid of anything and your biggest mistake in all of this is you are overlooking what I bring to the table. I am more than ready to take my next leap in this business. Who knows maybe by the end of this year I might be crowned the future star. I have so much good stuff going in my direction. I am going to wrestle you with everything I have to prove a point.

I am not a warm up… I am not anybody’s example. I am going to beat you Krystal. I am going to use you as my way up this roster and so I can have bigger challenges. Mark my words at Climax Control you become the warm up to what every single bombshell can expect when they see me in the Blast From The Past tournament. It isn’t about the size of the dog in the fight but it’s all about the size of the fight inside of that dog. I am that woman…

It won’t be that long Krystal… On Sunday a little Puppy takes out a Wolfe… This is about the rise of the Pink Puppy… BA DA DA DA DAHHHHHHHHH IT’S PUPPY POWER TIME… Let me at em! Let me at em! I am the most exciting thing in this bombshell division and I will continue to be entertaining and so much more. Best of luck Krystal you certainly will need it. I hope you see what you are looking for but it won’t be at my expense. It’s time to give wish you good luck because you certainly will need it. See you soon… I will rise above everyone else… This is the Lois Lane of professional wrestling officially signing off… Bye bye Krystal!”

With that Dawn blows a kiss to the camera as we slowly fade out on this image.
user posted image

user posted image