Author Topic: Dawning Of A New Day  (Read 926 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Dawning Of A New Day
« on: January 27, 2023, 11:58:09 PM »
Off Camera
San Diego, California

Dawn Warren felt like she was on top of the world as her and her fiancée Melissa Chavez road Dawn’s Pink Ninja motorcycle to the Gem Stone manor. Dawn felt like she was on top of the world as she skipped towards the front door. She crossed her arms together as she stood in front of the door but noticed that Melissa trailed behind her. She raised her eyes in return as she looks over at Melissa.

“What’s going on Melly, I thought you were going to be excited to spend the day with me…”

Melissa just shrugs her shoulders as she looks back at her wife to be.

“I know and it sounds really fun to be with you, it’s just that I feel weird going here. It was like two years ago when I stopped both Kate and Teddy from taking over Rose Corp with my vote on the board. I know it might be in the past but now that I am the President of the company I don’t know how they would feel about it. I know that Kate is your Matron of Honor but part of me is worried about how she might feel about me…”

Dawn giggles.

“Babe relax! You are totes are making stuff up in your head. Besides the Gem Stones are like the studios highest selling musical artist. I am sure she is content with where she is at. Let’s just have a good day, and you make sure you look pretty. If times become tough just remember you have the pink puppy right by your side and I won’t let anything happen to my BOO THANG!!”

“Ok puppy… I am following your lead, but if I feel a certain way…”

“I WILL GIVE YOU SCOOBY SNACKS!!!!!!!! Anyway it’s too late to think… It’s time to see my former sis-in law!”

With that Dawn eagerly rings the doorbell and it isn’t long before somebody opens the door. The person in the door is the twelve year old Juliet Steele-Warren. She grabs a hold of Dawn and squeezes her tightly.

“AUNTIE DAWN!!!!!!!!!”

Juliet smiles as she turns her attention over to Melissa and Dawn quickly speaks with an over excited chuckle.

“And this is my lovely Melly! Melissa meet my beautiful niece…”

Melissa grins as offers a handshake but the girl is extremely eager to squeeze Melissa as well. Melissa seems to be in a great place before the little girl shares her heart to the both of them.

“OMG AUNTIE D… So Melly is the sister of the girl that daddy is dating?! So like if one day daddy and Michelle get married does that mean that we are all going to be one big super family?!”

Dawn smirks again.

“Yep… It’s like weird that a pair of siblings is dating the opposite siblings but that’s one way to have a very unique family tree. Everybody is happy and that’s all that matters to me.”

A voice can be heard in the background as we can see a woman with purple hair walking in their direction. That woman is none other than Kate Steele. She looks at both of them as she smiles.

“Bloody hell, looks like I am getting a visit from my two favourite lovebirds. Melly I have to see your ring…”

Kate is excited as she runs up to Melissa. The Mexican offers a slight nod before she shows off her hand and Kate begins to become a fan girl.

“This is still so amazing to me. I can’t believe I am going to be in your wedding. This better be like the biggest wedding in the entire world! You girls need to pick out a venue, and oh I can’t wait until we go shopping for a dress Dawn. You know that is going to be exciting. It is going to be a great time for us to bond as great friends and of course family. Just because I am not married to your brother anymore doesn’t make us any less of family. In my eyes you will always be my little sister, and I will look out for you as such.”

Dawn smiles as she walks over to Kate and hugs her as tightly as possible. She gazes up into her eyes as she nods her head in return.

“The feeling is mutual Katey-Kins. I am just happy that you didn’t let my big jerk of a brother have an impact on OUR relationship. I really wouldn’t know what to do if I didn’t have you in my life…”

“Don’t worry about that Dawn. The sins of your brother aren’t your sins. The only thing I am concerned about is the simple fact of how your wrestling career is going to go. Your debut in the invitational match was really stunning. You were inches away from becoming the Roulette Champion. I am proud of what you have managed to accomplished.”

Dawn just shakes her head sighing.

“It felt great to be in the ring. I was nervous at first and you know that I really haven’t had the best of luck as a competitor. When I tried to wrestle when I was 16 I would often lose a lot of matches. This just felt different. I felt like I belonged out there. I had a firm grip on that title. Had Ariana not super kicked me I really think I would be the champion right now.”

Dawn begins to pout but that is when Melissa immediately comforts her fiancée. She hugs her tightly as she looks back at Kate.

“As far as I am concerned my D-Dub was stellar in that match. Mrs. Caldwell got really lucky. As a matter of fact, I think Dawn’s performance should be appreciated. It’s okay though. There’s always next time and at least Crystal has a job again. Everybody can be happy by what was accomplished inside of that ring. The next time that Dawn wrestles the whole world is going to love her. She will get her big entrance; she will be able to really fine tune her ability. I know it’s going to be really amazing to stand in the ring one on one against somebody else…”

Dawn shrugs her shoulders.

“I won’t have to wait that long. It looks like I am being set up to have my official debut at Climax Control. I will be stepping into the ring against this Luna Vanity check. I really don’t know what to expect but hopefully I can put up quite the fight…”

Kate looks at her with a befuddled expression on her face.

“What do you mean hopefully?! You need to go into that ring and see yourself as the best of the best. With an attitude of downplaying yourself it really won’t get you that far in the business. The wrestling world is a very cutthroat business and you keep getting wrapped up in being scared you won’t accomplish the things you set out to do. I was always one of the smallest in the ring and I knew that night in and night out. I didn’t let that stop me though. I always tried my best to persevere. I always came out with a purpose and a chip on my shoulder. I did so because I didn’t want people to underestimate me. As long as I believed in myself I knew for a fact that I could do and achieve anything. You just need to have that same attitude and you will conquer everything in front of you.”

Melissa smiles.

“What Kate is trying to say is that it is time for you to go full blown Scrappy Doo mode. Ba Da Da Da DAHHHHHHH it’s Pink Puppy power time!!!”

Dawn giggles as she nods her head in return.

“Which means LET ME AT EM, LET ME AT EM!!!! I will show the world what I am made of!!!!”

Kate nods her head in return.

“EXACTLY!!! Have that attitude and nothing will ever get in your way. I think that’s what helped me beat Mikah, or better yet what pushed my little cousin Ruby to win the Blast From The Past tournament. Just keep that confidence and the sky is really the limit.”

Dawn slowly nods her head in agreement as she looks back at Kate.

“Yeah that’s how I hope to feel as well. I want to feel really pumped up and excited. Ruby seems to be quite the ball of energy and if I could channel just a bit of what she has I know I will do well. However, the real reason I came over here is because I have bigger fish to fry. Competing at Inception was one thing but there is a more pressing issue on the table.”

Kate raises her eyes in return.

“Oh and what would that be?! Is it marriage related because if so we could wait for my wife to get back and I am sure we could have a situation with the four of us!”

Melissa quickly shakes her head as she looks back at Dawn.

“Actually we have the wedding stuff under control. I will admit this is a little overwhelming. I know it takes a lot to run a fortune 500 company but planning a wedding is a totally different beast, but it is one that Dawn and I can handle. Dawn wanted us to come here to not only show off my beautiful engagement ring but seeing as this is her first real wrestling debut she wants it big. So big that there is something major on her mind.”

Kate turns her attention to Dawn with a smirk.

“Oh… You want me to show you some wrestling moves?! Want to go into the basement and I could show you a submission or two?! Better yet maybe you wanted to talk about different styles and which one might suit you the best…”

Dawn quickly shakes her head.

“NO! NO! AND NO! I don’t need help in that department! Seleana is actually my teacher and Halo is my other teacher. They got me prepared to wrestle a style that best suits me. What I did need help with might sound embarrassing but…. I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR?!??!”

“Wait… What do you mean by what to wear?!”

Melissa just crosses her arms as she paces around.

“You know like wrestling attire! Like how Crystal is all about roses and anime characters. Seleana is all about wearing Swedish flag designs.”

Dawn chimes in.

“My brother was all about looking like a boxer and you had an attire that was all glittery with diamond designs to signify your love for Gem Stones. I want to look cool and I need help…”

Kate raises her eyes in return.

“I didn’t really expect that. Wrestling attire is something you just like tailor for you. I… If you want to figure out something you could always check out my closet. Maybe there is something there that you could use until you can find something for yourself?!”

Dawn in an instant immediately rushes to the closest where she goes through the clothing. She looks at various things.

“Let’s see ohhhh look LIL MISS Ultraviolence attire!!!”

“Yeah this was from my time in FFW, you know I am like an 8-time Hardcore champion right?!”

Dawn tosses it to the side.

“This is crap… It’s too violent and that’s not me!!!”

Dawn continues to look through the closest.

“Oh…. It’s Siren attire…. I don’t see myself as a mystical creature. I am more of a puppy…It needs to be more cuddly”

Kate rolls her eyes.

“I don’t think you are going to find anything in there that suits you D…”

Dawn begins to yell out in excitement.

“OH MY GOSHIE!!!!!!! WHAT IS THIS?!”

Kate walks over and notices that Dawn is pulling out what looks to be a Pink Bomber Jacket. She turns it around and in big bold black lettering is written the word Pink Ladies. Dawn jumps around even more as she looks back at Kate.

“OMGOSHIE… PINK LADIES JACKETS AND THEY ARE PINK…. OHHHHHH AND THERE ARE MULTIPLE JACKETS TOO!!!!”

Kate giggles.

“Yes these are from my LAW days. It was among the best times in my life and….”

“I AM GOING TO TAKE THEM!!!!!! ALL OF THEM…. MELLY THERE’S ONE FOR YOU TOO!”

Dawn tosses a jacket to Melissa and she puts it on. Dawn puts a jacket on and it’s a perfect fit. Diamond crosses her arms.

“Do you even KNOW about the Pink Ladies?! It came from…”

Dawn yells loudly.

“GREASE!!!!!!!!! ME AND MY BROTHER WATCHED THAT MOVIE SO MANY TIMES, AND LET’S NOT START ON GREASE 2!!!!!! A Pink Puppy will be a Pink Lady!!!!!! Thank you so much Kate!!! You are the best!!!!!!”

Dawn is excited as she grabs Melissa and the two of them try to leave the house. Kate however stops them as she smirks at Dawn.

“Wait before you go I have something for you. You really can’t establish yourselves as Pink Ladies without this!”

She immediately tosses a pair of keys at Dawn.

“Wait what is this?!”

“Why don’t you go into the garage and find out…”

With that Dawn and Melissa head for the garage. The door opens before them and that is when they are confronted with a 1948 Studebaker Commander Regal. Dawn jumps eagerly at the all pink car as Kate smiles.

“Enjoy the ride… Take care of my baby…”

With that Dawn hops into the driver’s seat as Melissa gets into the passenger’s seat. The car takes off into the distance as we go elsewhere.

Off Camera
Los Angeles

It had been quite a ride to Los Angeles but the newly engaged couple sat in their car outside of a little diner. Dawn smirks as she held a pair of binoculars and looks to the inside of the restaurant. Melissa is taken back as she looks over at her fiancée.

“Babe what are we doing here?! I don’t understand why we are sitting outside of a restaurant… IF you wanted to get something to eat maybe we should just go into the diner…”

Dawn quickly shook her head as she gave Melissa the binoculars.

“No you don’t understand. There is a reason why I decided to bring us here tonight. Once you use those binoculars you will see for yourself.”

Melissa does exactly as she is told and when she does she is taken back as she looks back at Dawn.

“DAWN! Why are we spying on my sister and your brother?! Shouldn’t we just let Teddy and Michelle have their privacy? I think they should enjoy their time together…”

Dawn shakes her head.

“NO!!! You don’t understand. There is no way in hell that my brother could EVER get a girlfriend that looks like HER. Granted she isn’t the best Chavez girl as I am engaged to you, but still my doo doo head of a brother can’t possibly be with a girl that looks like her. He is used to getting rejected by people like Fenris and others. So I decided that we should spy on them a bit. Our first real mission as members of the Pink Ladies is to spy on our siblings. This relationship can’t be for real…”

Melissa is all giggles as she looks back at Dawn.

“Babe… Let’s just let them be and…”

“NO!!! There is no LETTING THEM BE. As a proud member of the Pink Ladies Sorority we make the proud Pink Ladies Pledge to ACT COOL, LOOK COOL, AND BE COOL. TIL DEATH DO US PART ALWAYS THINK PINKKKKKKKKKKKK…. So that’s what I am going to do babe. This is the Lois Lane of wrestling and I am here to get the scoop. So if you would excuse me I am going to do some investigative journalism…”

Dawn leaves the car as she takes an extra pink ladies jacket with her. Melissa exits the car as she tries to stop Dawn but the eager little sister of Teddy is already into the diner. Teddy and Michelle are in the middle of a nice dinner when Dawn sits right next to Teddy in the booth. Melissa sits next to Michelle as Dawn looks right into Michelle’s eyes.

“So… Are you sure you are healthy?! I just want make sure you are okay since you actually see something in my brother… Then again as a Vet you are used to taking care of animals so I guess dating my brother is in your alley isn’t it!”

Teddy begins to get upset as he nudges his sister.

“DAWN! What the hell do you think you are doing?! We are in the middle of a date and…”

“I DON’T CARE… IT WAS OKAY FOR YOU TO INTERRUPT MY FIRST EPISODE OF THE DOG POUND! So I am going to interrupt your date. So I am waiting for Michelle to answer the question!”

Before the beautiful woman can even say anything Melissa looks into Teddy’s eyes and questions him.

“What are your intentions with MY SISTER?! I hope you have a great credit rating! My sister doesn’t take time out of her busy life to just date anybody so you better have a plan. Winging it is not an option and Chavy deserves nothing but the best…”

Michelle looks at the both of them before she sighs.

“Melly… D-Dub… I appreciate both of you ladies but we really are enjoying each other’s company. I know Teddy has a past and I was hesitant but to be honest he has been nothing but sweet. If I didn’t want to be here I wouldn’t be here. I think you both should relax and just give him a chance….”

Teddy smirks as he chimes in.

“Give us a chance… Since New Year we really have been connecting in ways I can’t explain. I thought my life was going to be lost after my divorce to Kate but Michelle is a real sweetheart. I just want to enjoy this chance at life with her. I am happy….”

Michelle smiles in return.

“We are happy, and if you two lovebirds can have a healthy relationship we should be able to do so as well…”

Michelle leans over the table and Teddy does the same. They meet in the middle where they embrace into a long passionate kiss and this gets Dawn to scream at the top of her lungs.

“EWWWWWW EWWWWWW OMGOSHIE… OMGOSHIE…. Melissa cover your eyes!”

Dawn places her hands over her fiancee’s face but Melissa does the same in return putting them over Dawn’s face.

“Like TOTES Gross… You cover your eyes D-Dub… I don’t want to see somebody slobbering all over my sister!!!”

“And I don’t want to see a girl putting their tongue down my brother’s throat… Like EWWWW it’s totes DISGUSTING and OMG EWW and stuff!!!

Michelle and Teddy pull away as they look at each other and giggle.

“Younger siblings…”

“What are you going to do about them?!”

They begin to laugh but then that’s when Dawn looks right into Michelle’s eyes.

“Anyway if you want to be worthy of dating my brother. YOU BETTER SHAPE UP!!!”

Melissa looks at Teddy.

“Because my sister NEEDS A MAN!!!! TO HER HEART SHE MUST BE TRUE!!!!!! So can you be the ONE THAT SHE WANTS!!!!!!!”

Teddy rolls his eyes as he looks at the two of them.

“Grease… Seriously I know you aren’t singing Grease at me Dawn… As much as we watched that movie and…”

Dawn pie faces her brother pushing him to the side as she looks right at Michelle.

“Anyway if you are going to date my brother you are going to have to learn some things. The only way that you could possibly do so is to become a member of the Pink Ladies. Let us show you how things should be done, and maybe after hanging out with us for a bit we will be able to determine if Teddy is worthy of somebody like you!”

Melissa smirks.

“That’s right sis… You should be one with the Pink Ladies. We have things to do and we have an entire wedding to plan. So will you join the cause?! Will you become part of something great…”

Dawn hands Michelle a jacket. She looks at it before turning her attention over to her sister. Without hesitation she puts the jacket on and grins.

“Looks like I am pledging to ACT COOL, LOOK COOL, and BE COOL… Til Death do us part…”

Dawn smirks as Melissa grins in return. The three of them at the same time all begin to yell at the same time.

“THINK PINK!!!!!!!!”

Dawn exits the booth as she grabs the Chavez sisters and they all exit the restaurant.

“Let’s go ladies we have an entire world to explore. It is time to seriously THINK PINK! There is so much to do and so much to learn. As long as we rely on the power of everything that is Pink we can do anything…”

Dawn and the girls leave as they hop into the all pink car and they speed off into the distance. Teddy is left in the restaurant with an uneasy expression as he looks at the bill with a surprised look on his face.

“Wait… Why am I stuck with this bill?! UMMM yeah… I would love to stay, but I gots to go!!!!”

Teddy quietly looks around as he tries to exit the restaurant. He runs out the door as a waiter chases him down.

“COME BACK… YOU FORGOT TO PAY THE BILL!!!!”

“I KNOW, AND I NEED TO GO GET MY GIRLFRIEND BACK. DAWN COME BACK HERE!!!!!!!!”

With that Teddy runs after the pink car as we leave on this image.

Good evening…

Hello to all of my little early risers out there, or should I call you all my puppy pals. One day I will figure that all out but can I say from the bottom of my heart that it feels so amazing to be right here in SCW. Now that I got the first surprise appearance out of the way I can now prepare myself for the big breakout moment. I will be competing in my real debut and I get to step into the ring for a one on one match. Up until now being part of SCW has been amazing. I feel like I was inches away from becoming the Roulette Champion. If I didn’t get super kicked in the face I know for a fact that I would be standing in front of all of you as a champion right now.

I won’t complain about it because living in the past really won’t solve anything. The only thing I can do is focus on the future and right now what’s in front of me is this match with Luna Vanity. OMGoshie this is like really cool. How crazy is it that you have DAWN taking on a woman named LUNA. This is like the SUN taking on the MOON. When you think of Dawn you think of a new beginning. With Dawn comes the sunrise and you are going to get something amazing with a fresh start to the day, but with Luna you get the moon. Moon only comes out at night and it is all about the end of the chapter.

I didn’t come to SCW to have this chapter of mine end before it even got a chance to begin. I am all about a fresh start and I am going to do everything in my power to build some momentum so that I can go far in this business. I have a lot of potential and I know that I have some pressure to live up too. On paper it might seem that I am that happy go lucky individual who just wants to have fun and not have a care in the world. That couldn’t be any much further from the truth though.

I am very passionate about what I do and seeing as I am part of a wrestling family it is expected that I put a lot into this craft of wrestling. Everything that I have ever done has been with excellence. When I went to school is was about graduating at the very top of everything. Valedictorian, Sum Cumae Laude at Undergraduate and Graduate schools, nothing short of perfection.

It is ironic that I have excelled in the art of journalism because my main goal in life was always to get wrapped up in getting all of the facts or as I love to say over and over again. I love to get the scoop. As long as you get the entire story you can always get an idea of what might go down, and filling in the blanks of missing information becomes child’s play.

As you can tell I definitely excelled at games such as Clue and when you apply that concept to what I expect in wrestling. My suggestion is of course going to turn into a full blown accusation that is fact.

You don’t have to worry about Mr. Body being the one who gets brutally murdered in some weird shape or form. Instead you can replace that person with whoever is in the ring opposite of mine. In this case Dawn Warren gained a big win over Luna Vanity inside of a wrestling ring by means of…

I gave you the who, I certainly gave you the where, and now you have to figure out how I plan to do it. It could be pin fall or maybe submission, or even count out, but rest assured I will be picking up a win and you don’t have to doubt that.

I have too excited to just lose right now especially when I am trying to build up momentum for myself. a lost at the very beginning is going to deter my entire projection of where I see myself and I am not about that life. On top of that we both have something to prove but I feel like I am better equipped for what’s coming in the future. It seems like we both are mainly getting our start in this year but when it comes to me I am personally being trained by former World Champions in Seleana Zdunich and Halo Williams. As the first student of Zdunich Wrestling School I won’t let Seleana down.

If that wasn’t enough I have a big brother to look up too and there have been some Warrens who had quite of an impact in this company. Both my brother Teddy and even his former wife Kate have won every single title in this company except the World Championship, and are in the position to become Grand Slam Champions.

So if you look at what Warrens have done in this company already that means that there is an expectation for me to be just as great if not even better. I know a lot is riding on me but I won’t let anybody down. I am going to do what I was destined to do and that is emerge with a win in my very first outing. Do I respect Luna?!

Sure but that doesn’t mean that I think she is better than me. I know I am better because I want to be better. I just don’t want to be a flash in the pan. I want to showcase that I want to be right in the middle of the action. It’s always easy to be the Lois Lane of wrestling. It’s easy to be close to the action, but that is what separates people like Pussy Willow and myself!

She can appear on every show but she doesn’t get the credit she deserves. People will always pay attention to what she is reporting on but not on her herself. That is what I long to be. I want to be the center of action, I want to be the topic of discussion.

When I get caught up in hearing BREAKING NEWS, I want that to be about me. I want the headlines to read that I beat Luna and that is why I am going to go to that ring on all cylinders and give her everything I got.

On Sunday I will be the headline and I will get the win that I desire. The world will see that I am more than Teddy’s little sister. I am my own individual and I will climb above everyone else.

THINK PINK and remember it’s PUPPY POWER TIME… See you soon. Best of luck Luna you definitely are going to need it.

LET ME AT HER… LET ME AT HER…. It’s time to eat some Scooby Snacks and showcase this DAWNing of a new day is better than this LUNA eclipse!!!

user posted image

user posted image