Offline Alicia Lukas

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Alicia Lukas
A cub
« on: December 02, 2022, 07:42:29 AM »
Broken

The light just wouldn’t come closer.

Running down the hallway, feeling her heart coming close to bursting as she chased it. The light at the end of the tunnel with darkness all around. She had been running for what felt like an eternity. As good as her cardio was she was close to a collapse.

Close to having to stop. But the drive inside her just refused to let go. It pushed her, no matter how much it hurt, no matter how much she wanted it to stop.

It just wouldn’t let her.

Her chest heaved, her body felt heavy, her joints ached and sweat poured from every single part of her body. And no matter how hard or how fast she ran, she couldn’t catch the light, she couldn’t get to the end.

But she also couldn't stop chasing it.

She wanted it, she needed it. She felt like without the light she was nothing.

But it being out of her reach, constantly moving and going further without her being able to attain it. It drove her insane, it made her mad in ways that so many other people would never understand. She anted to scream. But running, being so tired and her heart feeling like it was going to explode. She couldn’t…she could scream, she couldn’t stop…all she could do was keep running…

Until she woke up.

Sitting right up in bed, drenched in sweat, was Alicia. Her hair stuck to her body, her hands shaking and her body feeling like she had just run a marathon. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath trying to calm herself down, stop her heart from racing and to go back to normal. But, before she could lay down and go back to sleep, she heard a voice interrupting those plans.

”You are seriously fucked up, you know that right?”

Dr Whitlow, her gray hair in a bun, dressed in a orange suit and her glasses, sat at the base of Alicia's bed. Her eyes trailing up to the blond haired blue eyed  wrestler who is now sitting up straight and looking annoyed as she stares back at her apparition of a therapist. ”I’llbe even worse if someone doesn’t let me get my beauty sleep

She shot back in a very straight forward, annoying and somewhat sassy way. She was not putting up with this shit. Dr Whitlow scoffed and stood up, moving away from Alicias bed and folding her arms over her chest.”Awfully arrogant for someone with failure issues and nightmares aren’t you? It’s actually rather refreshing seeing how far you’ve fallen yet still seem to retain your brand of….personality.” Alicia groaned and lowered herself back

She closed her eyes, throwing her leg over a pillow next to her, letting out a deep sigh as she tried to get back to sleep. ”I’m going to sleep now, I have to leave early in the morning, so just leave whatever lesson you remembered from some textbook I made up in my psyche written on a napkin on the bedside table or something.”

Whitlow narrowed her eyes and turned kicking the end of Alicias bed. ”Look you arrogant little shit, I wouldn’t even need to be here if your psyche didn’t dream me up and spit me out whenever you’re having an existential crisis.” Alicia scoffed and rolled her eyes before rolling her whole body over amd facing away from Whitlow. ”So what is it this time? Hmm? Do you finally realise you’re falling behind?”

Alicia sighs and tries to ignore her. ”Whatever…just let me sleep…”

”Let you sleep? You’re awake because you want to be, hell if you want to get all technical about it, you’re talking to yourself right now…so you CLEARLY have issues.”

Alicia groans again and sits up, dragging herself up and to a sitting position. ”Clearly…so what?......what am I going to do?. If I want to sleep I have to..what?...talk to you?” She groans and shakes her head. ”I choose to sit up and ignore you instead….”

Whitlow scoffs and shakes her head. ”Stubborn…impressively so. But It will still play on your mind and you’ll fail…” She scoffed and turned away from Alicia as Alicia looked over to her. ”You need to learn to use me Alicia, use the fact you can talk to yourself and work out your issues…”

”Seriously?....well can we…not do it out here? Like can you just disappear back in my head or something?”

”.....No”

A cub

”The last time any of you saw me, three months ago, I was a failure…”

Her arms fold over her chest, she leans back against the brick wall and props one of her legs up against it.

”I had an opportunity, and I failed in pursuit of that win and opportunity. I got in that ring and for the most part I did what Alicia Lukas does. I was on the fast track to win. I was ready, willing and able. I stood above Krystal Wolfe and Sam Marlowe, I stood above Diamond Steele and when the dust of that contest settled I was seconds away from being declared the winner. Only to have it stolen away from me by a woman with a steal chair. And what was the end result hmm?”

“Krystal Wolfe forgot the match ever happened, moved on and shrugged it all off. Sam Marlowe has remained largely a mnon factor in SCW and has stayed as a name from the past and irrelevant to the past and future of this company.”

“And Diamond Steele?”

“The woman who stepped up and stole the win and who stopped me from being able to right the damn ship, what did she do? What did she use the win for? Hmmm? She faded away into nothing and now we stand at a point where she might not even be a part of SCW anymore. So I lost for nothing, I lost for a stupid reason to a person who is not even a part of the damn title picture.”

She can’t help but scoff and laugh under her breath moving across the room before turning and sitting down on a chair back to front, leaning her arms over the back as she leans forward.

”And what did I do huh? I had to sit back and watch it all happen, sit back and watch my inability to see Diamond Steele be a sneaky bitch cost me a win. So, I walked. I took time to myself and watched as Zoey continued to climb to higher heights even in a loss to Tempest. But I needed that time away, I needed to look after my sons, to enjoy my life at home, I needed it and I wanted it. But there comes a time for all that to end…”

“And a week ago, that time came. I realised I had to get back here, I had to give this whole company and division a shot in the arm.”

“I know what my goals are, they’re simple, get back to the winning side and try and get a shot at Masque De Lune.”

“Seee, everyone else seems to be getting their shots against her, whether it was before she won the title or after it. They all constantly tried to drag her down, to beat her. And no one seems to have the answer to her. But maybe, just maybe I do. Maybe I can solve the riddle. End her reign of terror…but to do that, well I have to get back to where I was, a place I haven’t been able to go for over two years….two years since I was at the top of this division in this company….”

“I need to change that…”

She smiles and laughs again.

”And Bella Madison can help me. That’s right, I said help me. See, she can help me remember who I am and what I’m about by simply doing one thing. Something I hope Bella is ready to do. She can help me by brining everything she has against me. And for her, that is one of the most simple things in the world. Cause that is what Bella does every single match. Every single fight. It’s something you should all pat attention too. Win or lose Bella Madison leaves it all in the ring and will always know she did her best.”

“And every single opponent knows they’ve been in a fight….whether they beat Bella or not.”

“And that’s what I need from you Bella. I need that level or determination and strength. I need you to get in the ring and test me. Test me in the Wolfslair way. See, you know what that means don’t you? You know that even in training we give it our all and do everything we can to push each other. And lately you have shown a dedication to those ideals that have been stronger than even mine. You have been on a roll and knocking out Crystal was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.”

“But now, I need you to try and do the same to me. The only problem is, you know damn well I am not like Crystal, you know who you are facing and what I am Bella…but still…I want all you have to offer…I want everything you can do…so please Bella….try and beat me…try and destroy me…it’s the least you can do…”