Author Topic: Endeavor XLVII  (Read 818 times)

Offline Mercedes Vargas

• View Profile
    • Mercedes Vargas
Endeavor XLVII
« on: November 25, 2022, 08:26:34 PM »
Blog: Almighty Fire
semana del 20 al 27 de noviembre de 2022

Losing happens to everyone. That’s just a fact of life. There are few things that are worse than losing. There are few things that are worse than losing to the same opponent. There are few things that are worse than losing to the same opponent multiple times.

Don't laugh.

That all happened to me at High Stakes.

I entered into a championship match expecting to leave once again with a title around my waist. For the fifth time now I left empty handed.

Don't laugh.

That all happened to me two weeks ago at Climax Control 346.

Thanksgiving has come and gone, but what do I have to be thankful for? First match of the new year, it was my fault why Goth and I lost the World Mixed Tag Team Championship at Inception back In January. 10 months later, I still don’t have a championship around my waist and I’m about to close this year title-less for the second time in three years. Despite the fact I managed to compete at every pay-per-view this year, break, tie or extend numerous records and once again wrestled the most matches this year.

At this point, no one thinks I can do anything. I had no business losing to Kayla Richards two weeks ago. Don’t get me wrong, Kayla is talented and she felt the need to tell everybody she is that good, if her win-loss record is anything to go by. She made sure to get herself booked that night for a reason. I don’t think she was aiming to defend her title for the second time in three weeks, but anything to get her from sitting in catering can only be a good thing, right?

Kayla’s the champion so she was obviously the favorite. Me, I’m the dark horse. It does drives me to go out there and prove to people how good I am. This wasn’t about Kayla Richards. This was more about me shutting her up than about taking her title, but I was perfectly fine killing two birds with one stone. After all, making history and continuing my legacy is what I do. It’s just that I’ve lost so many title opportunities this year, that they all seem to blend together. I know what Kayla can do and I know what I can do and while I’ve had the worst luck in title matches this year, I’ll be damned if I don’t take it all back.

If there is anyone who was bona fide, certified, and qualified to put a stop to Kayla’s title reign, SCW management found the right one. If there was any Bombshell Kayla thought she could intimidate, she found the wrong one, and if there was any Latina who was going to be the next Bombshell Internet Champion, they got the best one.

I've accomplished so much in SCW already as a multi-champion, Grand Slam Champion, Hall of Famer - and the list goes on and on if you want to go to Wikipedia yourself - that it’s easy forget that it's been nine years since I debuted.

If I somehow got past Kayla, that would be a miracle in and of itself. But then again, I've never doubted myself either. For someone who was said to be in a midlife crisis, past my prime and washed up, I think I've proven a lot of doubters wrong over the years. My resume in SCW and longevity says a lot and more often than not it tends to drown out the haters. It was supposed to be my time to prove the doubters wrong one more time because I had my date with destiny.

I planned to show Kayla why she shouldn’t mess with the La Campeon de Champeon because I planned on ending this year with gold around my waist.

I failed. Again.

They say you’re only as good as your last match and it’s not how you start but how you finish, both which I find true. I lost at High Stakes, I lost at Climax Control 346, I had two weeks to get over it and now this Sunday I'm going to go take care of business. I'm going to go fix that. I'm going to right the ship. I'm going to find a way to win my next match and end this losing streak I’ve been on since June. That's what I'm trying to do, that's what I'm going to do. I'm wrestling again this weekend, getting an opportunity to finally put this losing streak behind me while continuing to assault the SCW record books.

And something tells me Jessie Salco will be the   perfect tonic.

~~~

[The first two fallout shows following High Stakes has come and gone, but for Mercedes Vargas the sting of losing was still raw even two weeks removed from her latest setback at Climax Control 346 and nearly a month removed from the final supercard of 2022. In what was supposed to be a get-right kind of match and an opportunity to finally exorcise the demons that was this supercard and final claiming her first win over an opponent who has seemingly had her number as of late, none of those things happened as Mercedes once again found herself starting up at the arena lights to Krystal Wolfe and submitted to Kayla Richards, failing to win the Bombshell Internet Championship.]

M E R C E D E S ♦ V A R G A S: What am I doing? Seriously, what the hell is wrong with me? The first half of the year, I did okay, but now? I’ve won only won once since the second half of the year started. I thought things were starting to get better, but things are just getting worse. I don’t know what’s more embarrassing: that I haven’t won at High Stakes in eight years, that Krystal got the best of me, again, or that I can’t win a title match to save my life. Ugh!

[2022 is again shaping up to be another lost year for the Hall of Famer and it’s abundantly clear that every loss is testing her patience.]

M E R C E D E S ♦ V A R G A S: Bad enough I hear people keep telling me to call it a career just because I’m not stringing along wins like I’m used to. Now I have to hear people like that mealy mouth Aussie sullen my good name? The only reason Krystal got to live and tell about is by the grace of God and because I’m a nice person.

[Mercedes holds up her hand in a wait-a-minute-gesture]

M E R C E D E S ♦ V A R G A S: Maybe not all the time, but most of the time.

[While Krystal wasn’t scheduled to compete on the first Climax Control following her triumph that weekend, even Mercedes knew better that Krystal would likely show up in Long Beach just to gloat. Kayla too. Probably. Of course, her upcoming match against Jessie Salco this weekend was now priority. At least changing the subject would get her mind off her most recent setbacks.]

M E R C E D E S ♦ V A R G A S: What did I think the Hall of Fame and SCW Year-End Awards? Of all the people who got in the Hall of Fame, I’m surprised Jessie got in, but then I’m not. Remember when I said that it was only a matter of time that she would get in. I called it. The only thing I’m disappointed in is they didn’t also give her personal section for most career losse, but I guess we’re supposed to make the nominees look good now.

[Leaning back in her arm chair, she’s amused at it all.]

M E R C E D E S ♦ V A R G A S: Truth is, I’m happy for Jessie. I still hate her, but I’m happy for her. Jessie’s Hall of Fame moment might as well be her World Series, Super Bowl or even World Cup. You could say it might be her Bombshell Championship moment since, you know, she won’t be winning that title anytime soon.

[Jessie Salco had a chance of making history as the first five-time Bombshell Roulette Champion, but Ariana Angelos had other plans. Salco’s golden opportunity ended up as a wasted opportunity. When word got to Mercedes about Jessie’s comments about her ahead of their clash Sunday, her tone shifts from friendly and chatty to slightly more serious. She stops nodding and smiling.]

M E R C E D E S ♦ V A R G A S: As far as Sunday goes, I can't wait for Climax Control. Sunday is about taking a stand, it's about making a statement. It's about sending a message that I don’t take a backseat to nobody and that includes, Jessica Marie Salco.

If there is anyone who runs their mouth the way she does, I have yet to find them. This match is going to be fun. And by fun, I mean Jessie’s getting crushed.

[She goes quiet again, a small chuckle as she slightly looks down before raising her head again at the camera.]

M E R C E D E S ♦ V A R G A S: Anything less would be uncivilized.

~~~

Present Day ♦ S A N T A M O N I C A, C A L I F O R N I A

“There's nothing routine about our holiday routines.”

“We’re the only family where we cook turkey for Halloween, give presents on Thanksgiving, and hand out candy on Christmas. Make it make sense, Carmen!

“About as much sense as we’re out here in the hot sun, running around after a ball?”

[Mercedes is trading volleys with Carmen at the Santa Monica Tennis Center. By her own admission, Mercedes wasn’t too bad at the sport as she has beaten Carmen on an occasion or two, but she almost always won in the end. Mercedes was keeping up with Carmen swing for swing.]

CARMEN:
What got you pissed off today?

MERCEDES:
Let's just say that I had a lot of anger to work off. I’m fine.

[Mercedes stumbles, almost throws her racket away, but was able to backpedal to return a low serve. Mercedes and Carmen kept sending the ball back and forth over the net. A few people saunters on the court to watch the match. Carmen's forehand shot nearly caught Mercedes off guard, but she volleyed the ball right back.]

CARMEN:
Mercedes.

MERCEDES:
We're spending Thanksgiving with family. I don't know why we do this every year, it's annoying. Plus, they normally spend the holidays with us. Why do we have to go over there?

[Carmen laughs.]

MERCEDES:
Have you come to laugh at me in my miserable state?

CARMEN:
Nobody is forcing you. You want to go, fine. If you don’t, that’s fine too. We’ve been through this before.

MERCEDES:
I don't think I can do this anymore.

CARMEN: 
Don't let this become something you'll later regret.

[Carmen sends the ball out of play. Mercedes sighs as she retrieves it.]

MERCEDES:
I’m out of regrets. My career is at a crossroads and yet I know I'm a competitor. I come into every match knowing I’m the best.

CARMEN: 
What about desire, heart, the will to win...

MERCEDES:
I have a lot going for me, I guess humility is not one of them.

[Carmen trots back to her side of the court and bounces the ball with her racket before she tossing it in the air and hitting it. Backpedaling, Mercedes hit a return topspin shot which Carmen sends back over the net. Victory was hers, and she was going to rub it in, whether Mercedes cousin liked it or not.]

MERCEDES:
Juego, set y partido!
[Game, set, match!]

CARMEN: 
Good game.

[Mercedes was upset, whether that had to do with the loss or her stubbornness made no difference. She plays it cool, like she’s being interviewed after a match in SCW.

Working the weekend as usual, Mercedes had bigger issues to worry about. Namely, a fellow Hall of Famer who as of recently beat her in their last match.

Revenge is a dish best served cold. That Mercedes and Jessie were facing each again couldn’t have happened sooner. She was in a mood to get out some of this frustration from last show.

She only hoped that SCW was ready for some fireworks Sunday night.

~~~

Present Day ♦ L O S A N G E L E S, C A L I F O R N I A

[Mercedes Vargas kicks back in the living room of her Los Angeles residence. Under the brim of a bucket hat with the Argentina national team logo, the two-time SCW Hall of Famer sits down comfortably in an armchair while polishing her nails with a nail file.

“I’m out of answers. 2022 was supposed to be the year I put it all together, the year I was supposed to get a good run going and finally achieve my ultimate goals of winning a championship for the first time in a long time.

“I remember when I got off to a rough start, which wasn’t unsurprisingly surprising. I was more than ready to throw in the towel. Not that I was never too far from the title picture.

“I've been in Sin City Wrestling since 2013. I’ve practically done it all here. But it took something to realize that maybe just maybe I’ve reached my moment of clarity. That being said, I think it’s time for a career change, and after the losses to Kayla and Krystal, I thought a long time about this.”

[She covers her face in shame. The respective losses to Krystal Wolfe and Kayla Richards was something she did not expect, an upset, if you will. Nonetheless, upsets seems to be happening to her a lot more often than she cared to admit. With a sigh, Mercedes looks up again at the camera.]

“I may soon regret this, but at this point I don’t really care anymore.”

[A digital watch alarm beeps. Mercedes glances at it before looking back at the camera.]

“Time for my Only Fans. And the only thing I’ll have on is the vacuum.”

[We see Mercedes as she was before, still fully clothed, except this time we see her struggling to keep her hair from her face. Pan to the right to the hum of several fans operating at once. A pair of small table fans are next to a portable tower fan. Above these, a pedestal fan lets her hair blow upwards slightly.

Mercedes is running a vacuum over a Persian carpet. As if on cue, she powers off the fans and the vacuum, sets the latter aside, and turns to the camera.]

“Well, Jessie. Here we are again. Just another random Bombshell match on Climax Control. After a while they start to feel the same. You beat me, it means nothing except furthering your career, and adding another defeat to my record. But at least you got booked again this week, at least you have another victory ahead of our match, you build a little momentum on your ongoing pursuit of the Bombshell Championship, though I'm surprised you’re not one of the very few that's challenging Masque de Lune, considering that there’s very few Bombshells who wouldn’t stand a chance against her.

“Let's face it, 2022 isn’t the result I wanted and it’s certainly something I'm not readily to admit nor am I happy about. But make no mistake about it, Jessie, I'm not some newcomer. I'm not Bella Madison or Bea Barnhart. You know that I'm going into our match Sunday and keep up with you from the opening bell until the very end. Competition makes me stronger...and I like to think I play to my strengths.

“They say familiarity breeds contempt, and I’m really starting to believe that because we seem to run into each other more often than I care to admit. Like Thanksgiving, it happens every year. What I find comical, even hilarious, Jessie, is the fact that you of all people can talk down to me. Yeah, I know that I haven’t been winning lately, I know you’re one of the few Bombshells who have been here for over a decade, I know you recently became a Hall of Famer. Thing is, Jessie, for as long as we’ve been in SCW together and we’ve both have had lengthy careers, not to mention that we’re both now in the Hall…”

[Mercedes shows off her pair of Hall of Fame rings.]

“You think this gives you a pass, gives you any leeway, to disrespect me? No, no, no. That’s just not going to fly, mamita. Criticise me all you want, but I’ve been just as loyal and successful in SCW as you. Worked hard and got over on my own. Came back from concussions and nearly having my career ended several times. The Bombshell Division you see today, I played a huge part in that. I made an impact. To do that, you have to be a leader, a role model, and the best. There’s no need to look any further, I’m the woman who have it all— and there’s nobody good enough to take it from me.

“If you want to talk about dedication, if you want to find one of the pillars of the women’s division, you don’t have to go very far. I’ve been on practically every show. Whether on Climax Control or at pay-per-view; whether I was featured in the opening match, the mid-card or main event, there was a good chance my name was on the card and a very good chance you would see me in the ring.

“I'm too important in this company to ever be considered a stepping stone. I’ve reached milestones, shattered records, and dominated opponents since I joined the roster. With or without a title, I've proven without a doubt that I'm the most accomplished talent in the women's division and there is not a person alive on this roster that can say that I don’t have what it takes to become champion.

“You may be tired of us seeing each again and again, but I get a kick out of it. The fact that I have almost twice as many wins over you is one. That your wins over me were in tag and multi-woman matches is another. Oh, and the lone singles win over me when you took my Bombshell Internet Championship - you know the one win you keep beating that drum about - was six years ago. You know how many times I’ve beat you one-on-one?”

[Mercedes holds up four fingers.]

“Four times, including each of the last three times you stepped up to me. I put you down in a street fight last year, Jessie. Do you seriously think you’re going to beat me again?”

[Clicking her tongue partly out of dismay and partly out of the sheer wonder of it all, Mercedes' smile faded as she briefly shakes her head, a look of disappointment is there too.]

“Oh sweet summer child.”

[Mercedes begins to draw a graph on a mini whiteboard.]

“The more you fuck around, the more you’re going to find out.”

[Mercedes makes a horizontal line on the whiteboard, adding arrows on the ends of the line to indicate it is a number line. She puts the label "FIND OUT" to the right of the line to indicate the x axis. She marks the center of the line with a vertical tick mark and label it 0. This is the origin of the graph.]

“I’ve been blessed to have competed in over 200 matches in Sin City Wrestling, another faucet that you and I have in common, Jessie. Just so happens we’ve been involved in 25 matches in that time. Almost half were in multiwoman matches. A few of them saw either of us won, and that’s what I’m focused on. In the 14 matches between us that were important, you FOUND OUT that I was not to be underestimated.

“Nevertheless, you persisted. For example, our first ever one-on-one match, or the time I beat you and Amy Santino in retaining the Bombshell Roulette Championship. Oh, and that time me and Delia Darling beat you two in a tag match in rather short order.”

[Mercedes holds up a finger in a wait-a-minute gesture]

“Now, depending on who you ask, some might say you were a glutton for punishment. Others might say you were too dumb to live. Still others might say you’re beyond help. But then, it doesn’t really matter what the outcome was because at the end of the day, I guess you and I are destined to fight forever. When you think about it, no matter the year or the type of match, Jessie, as long as we’re still breathing we’re always going to find our names opposite on a match card.”

[She makes equally spaced tick marks on the rest of the x axis. She labels the tick marks from 1 to 10 on the right side of the zero. She put the label "FUCK AROUND" above the line then make equally spaced tick marks on the y axis. She then labels the tick marks from 2 to 20 above the 0.]

“Now for the most important part of the my FAFO graph.”

[Mercedes draws a line which intersects her graph diagonally.]

“I think we all figured out how much we found out and how much we can find out. For example, the three Ultimate X Over the matches we’ve competed in our careers. I’m going to label this a level of six...”

[She draws a circle around six on the FIND OUT portion on the graph.]

“So I draw a horizontal to my gradient line, then I’m go straight down to the FUCK AROUND line.]

[She draws said line.]

“So this tells me how much did Jessie fucked around to find out what she needed to find out.“

[Mercedes repeats this motion drawing a horizontal line from the ten tick mark to the vertical line and then draws a straight line to the ten on the y part of her line].

“So you see, Jessie, the more you fuck around, the more you’re going to find out. Not that finding out isn’t always a bad thing. It could be good, it could be bad. But to find out sometimes you gotta take those risks in life and fuck around! Or you will never find out!”

[Mercedes then draws a circle at the zero part of the graph.]

“But also if you stay down here and you never fuck around - in other words, you forfeiting our match Sunday - you’re never going to find out. The choice is an easy one, Jessie.

“But then, I’ve never known you to take good advice.”

***Fade***

>
<span style="color:Orange">SCW ACCOMPLISHMENTS
2x SCW Hall of Famer (Class of 2018, Class of 2022)
World Bombshell Champion (x2)
Bombshell Roulette Champion (x4)
Bombshell Internet Champion 
World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (x3; w/Traci Patterson (x2) and Delia Darling (x1)
World Mixed Tag Team Champion (x3; x2 w/Kain, x1 w/Goth)
Third Bombshell SCW Triple Crown Champion (6th SCW Triple Crown Champion overall)
First-ever and only 2x, 3x and 4x Bombshell Triple Crown Champion in SCW history (most ever by a female wrestler)
Second Bombshell Grand Slam Champion (4th SCW Grand Slam Champion overall)
Fastest wrestler to 100 career matches on Climax Control (October 2019)
First-ever fourteen-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and fourteenth title (November 28, 2021)
(2968 days/97 months between October 2013 and November 2021/8 years, 1 month, 15 days)
First-ever thirteen-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and thirteenth title (April 11, 2019)
(2737 days/89 months between October 2013 and April 2021/7 years, 5 months, 29 days)
First-ever twelve-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and twelfth title (June 30, 2019)
(2086 days/68 months between October 2013 and June 2019/5 years, 8 months)
First-ever eleven-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and eleventh title (September 16, 2018)
(1799 days/59 months between October 2013 and September 2018; 4 years, 11 months)
First-ever ten-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and tenth title (July 22, 2018)
(1743 days/57 months between October 2013 and July 2018; 4 years, 9 months)
First-ever nine-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and ninth title (September 24, 2017)
(1442 days/47 months between October 2013 and September 2017; 3 years, 11 months)
First-ever eight-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and eighth title (May 15, 2016)
(945 days/31 months between October 2013 and May 2015; 2 years, 7 months)
Longest consecutive pay-per-view appearance 66+ consecutive events since June 23, 2013 SCW pay-per-view debut)
Only woman to compete at every SCW pay-per-view in a calendar year for five consecutive years (2014-2018)
Only woman to compete at every SCW pay-per-view in a calendar year for 10 consecutive years (2014-2023)
One of two wrestlers and the first woman to win five different SCW championships (July 22, 2018)
1743 days/57 months (4 years, 9 months)
First-ever two-time World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (w/Traci Patterson) (June 29, 2014)
First-ever two-time World Mixed Tag Team Champion (w/Kain) (September 16, 2018)
First-ever five-time tag team champion overall in SCW history (September 16, 2018)
1652 days/54 months (4 years, 6 months)
Previously held record for Most career wins by a female wrestler in SCW history (December 16, 2018)
Previously held record foor Most career wins on Climax Control by a female wrestler in SCW history (February 3, 2019)
First-ever seven-time singles champion overall in SCW history (passing Goth for most career singles championship reigns all-time), most by a female wrestler
First-ever six-time singles champion overall in Bombshell history, (tied with Goth for most career singles championship reigns all-time in SCW history)
1442 days/47 months (3 years, 11 months)
One of six female wrestlers (Misty, Amy Marshall, Jessie Salco, Joanne Canelli, Roxi Johnson) and the second fastest to win a title in three consecutive years (May 31, 2015)
595 days/19 months (1 year, 7 months)
Second female wrestler, one of three (Amy Marshall, Roxi Johnson) and the second fastest to win a title in four consecutive years (February 14, 2016)
854 days/28 months (2 years, 4 months)
Only female wrestler to win a championship in six consecutive years:
1743 days/57 months (4 years, 9 months)
(Bombshell Roulette Championship, 2013, 2014; World Bombshell Tag Team Championship, 2015; Bombshell Internet Championship, 2016; World Bombshell Championship, 2017; World Mixed Tag Team Championship, 2018) 
Only woman in SCW history to become a multiple-time champion with four sets of titles (September 16, 2018)
Only woman to become a multiple-time champion with the Bombshell Roulette (x3), World Bombshell Tag Team (x3), World Bombshell (x2) and World Mixed Tag Team Championships in a career (September 16, 2018)
One of two women (Amy Marshall) and one of three wrestlers overall (Marshall, Rage) in SCW history to become a multiple-time champion wirh three sets of titles (February 14, 2016)
Third woman, one of only five (Joanne Canelli, Amy Marshall, Jessie Salco, Roxi Johnson) and the third fastest in SCW history to become a multiple-time champion with the SCW Bombshell Roulette (x3), World Bombshell Tag Team (x3) and Bombshell Internet Championships in a career (February 14, 2016)
First woman and one of only four (Veronica Taylor, Amy Marshall, Jessie Salco) to become a multiple-time champion with the Bombshell Roulette and World Bombshell Tag Team Championships (June 29, 2014)
Second woman and one of three (Vixen, Sam Marlowe) to become a multiple-time champion with the Bombshell Roulette and World Bombshell Championships (September 24, 2017)
Third woman and one of only three (Misty, Raynin) to become a multiple-time champion with the World Bombshell Tag Team and World Bombshell Championships (September 24, 2017)
Only female wrestler to become a multiple-time champion with the World Bombshell and World Mixed Tag Team Championships (September 16, 2018)
Second Bombshell after Any Santino and one of six female wrestlers (Roxi Johnson, Mikah, Crystal Caldwell, Keira Fisher-Johnson) to win all three singles championships (September 16, 2018)
One of five women (Kittie, Vixen, Joanne Canelli, Delia Darling) to have never lost their first match of a new year and the first to do so four years in a row (June 2013 debut, January 2014, 2015, 2016)
Second wrestler male or female after Jessie Salco and one of three (Jessie Salco, Roxi Johnson) to reach 50 career PPV matches (Into the Void X, 23 May 2021)
First wrestler male or female to reach 60 career PPV matches (High Stakes X, November 22, 2022)Most career PPV matches in SCW (surpassed Jessie Salco with 59, Violent Conduct VIII, September 4, 2022)
Most career matches on Climax Control<Most career matches in SCW
One of three women to have never lost their first supercard match of a new year and the first to do so five years in a row (June 2013 debut, January 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017) 
First-ever SCW Queen for a Day battle royal winner (December 2 Dismember III supershow, December 13, 2015)
Second Bombshell to have wrestled 100 TV/PPV matches, fastest in history to reach milestone (September 3, 2017)
(1554 days, or 51 months between June 2013 and September 2017)
Fifth woman to have wrestled 50 TV/PPV matches, third fastest in history to reach milestone (July 19, 2015)
(777 days, or 25 months between June 2013 and July 2015)
Second-longest reigning Bombshell Roulette Champion 
September 14, 2014 - March 8, 2015 (175 days; 5 months, 22 days; held record for longest singles reign for 17 months after reign ended)
Most consecutive/successful title defenses, 5;
[record tied by Sam Marlowe twice on 24 September 2017 and 7 April 2019]
Second most combined consecutive/successful title defenses, 7; broken on 26 January 2019; [held record for most combined defenses for four years after third reign ended]
Second woman to have held Bombshell Roulette Championship three times (after Necra Octavian Kane) (September 14, 2014) 
Fourth woman and one of five (Misty, Vixen, Necra Octavian Kane, Jessie Salco) to have held a Bombshell singles title three times (September 14, 2014) 
Only woman to record four title reigns in a single year
(2014, winning the Bombshell Tag Team (March, June) and Bombshell Roulette (January, September) Championships two times each)
First woman in SCW history to go unpinned/unsubmitted in singles matches for up to an entire year (365 days) or more (434 days)
Longest Bombshells singles unpinned/unsubmitted streak in SCW history
(June 2, 2013 - August 10, 2014) -
14 months, 8 days/434 days overall/62 weeks
Longest Bombshells unpinned/unsubmitted streak in SCW history 
(June 2, 2013 - March 30, 2014)
9 months, 28 days/301 days overall/43 weeks
[Held record from March 30, 2014 - March 21, 2016
722 days/23 months, 3 weeks/103 weeks and 1 day]</span>

<span style="color:gold">The Checklist</span>
<span style="color:grey"><span style="color:gold">Faith</span>
Ambrosia Grey/Joanne Canelli/Laura Jackson
<span style="color:gold">Jessie Salco</span>
Nessa Wall/Jessie Salco (x2)
<span style="color:gold">Nessa Wall (x2)</span>/Traci Patterson
Misty/Vixen
<span style="color:gold">Traci Patterson (x2)</span>
Lizzie Short/Traci Patterson (x3)/<span style="color:gold">Joanne Canelli (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Amy Marshall</span>
<span style="color:gold">Traci Patterson (x4)</span>/Jessie Salco (x3)
Emma Rose/Joanne Canelli (x3)
Roxi Johnson/Electra Styles
Jessie Salco (x4)/<span style="color:gold">Amy Marshall (x2)</span>
Felony Fontana/Rock Rose
Trishelle Jordan/Traci Patterson (x5)
Misty (x2)/Roxi Johnson (x2)/Amy Marshall (x3)
Necra Octavian Kane/<span style="color:gold">Natalie McKinley</span>/Joanne Canelli (x4)
<span style="color:gold">Necra Octavian Kane (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Cynthia Warren</span>
<span style="color:gold">Zuri Chastain</span>
<span style="color:gold">Zuri Chastain (x2)</span>/Traci Patterson (x6)
<span style="color:gold">Traci Patterson (x7)</span>
Caleb Houston/Roxi Johnson (x3)
Amy Marshall (x4)/<span style="color:gold">Jessie Salco (x5)</span>
Amanda Cortez/Veronica Taylor
Amanda Cortez (x2)/Veronica Taylor (x2)
<span style="color:gold">Raynin</span>
Amy Marshall ((5)/<span style="color:gold">Raynin (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Alexis Edwards</span>
<span style="color:gold">Amy Marshall (x6)/Kate Steele/Traci Patterson (x8)/Kahlan "Bliss" Fischer</span>
<span style="color:gold">Zuri Chastain (x3)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Alexis Edwards (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Melanie Gabrielle</span>
<span style="color:gold">Samantha Marlowe</span>
<span style="color:gold">Amy Marshall (x7)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Samantha Marlowe (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Crystal Millar</span>
<span style="color:gold">Celeste North</span>         
Dax Beckett/<span style="color:gold">Celeste North (x2)</span> 
James Tuscini/<span style="color:gold">Trish Newborn</span>  
Ivan Darrell/Amanda Cortez (x3)
<span style="color:gold">Kate Steele (x2)</span>