Author Topic: Senor Vinnie vs. Mac Bane  (Read 800 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
Senor Vinnie vs. Mac Bane
« on: November 18, 2022, 03:26:47 PM »

Will the Real Senor Vinnie Please Stand up?

November 14th 2022

Tijuana, Mexico

The shot opens up at the driveway of the Pro Wrestler Senor Vinnie’s mansion, who is washing his car while listening to some mariachi music. He is wearing white knee high pants, a white sleeveless shirt and around his neck a golden chain with a golden mariachi guitar at the end of it. He whistles along the music until he notices the camera crew and waves them to approach him.

“Hola Amigo’s!!! Como Estas???”

His pearly white smile shows as the camera slowly zooms out and shows a majority part of the driveway of his mansion. He drops the sponge into the bucket and cleans his hands with a towel before gesturing the camera crew to follow him inside. There he walks over towards the kitchen and grabs a can of water and pours some into a glass before taking a sip from it.

“Ahh that tastes great.”

He turns his attention towards the camera crew and gestures them to follow him towards his lounge room as he sits down and places his feet on top of the table in front of him. He awaits the crew to set up their stuff before he finally is capable to start.

“How is everyone?? I hope you have a wonderful day and most importantly remember me??”

He shows a cheesy smile upon his face before taking a sip from the glass of water that he had brought along with him.

“I know there have been people wondering where I have been as of late, something that I have to admit that it is a very good question. And thankfully I have an answer that may put your faster beating hearts at ease.”

He takes a sip of water, places the glass down upon the wooden armrest next to him. He places his hands behind his head as he ties up his long hair in a ponytail before spreading them across the lounge chair that he sat down a few moments ago.

“I have taken a moment off from my wrestling schedule to take care of some personal issues that has caused a divorce between me and my ex Valora. As you can remember me and Lora agreed to meet up with each other, we started talking and both of us felt the need to put some issues to rest. Now I know that this sounds interesting for the listening ears of you quality gossip magazines, but me and Lora actually have gotten closer to each other as friends. That is right, me and Lora have both agreed that even though we still have feelings for each other, that there is no foundation to once again start over. But we both needed time to heal some emotional wounds. Something that I would publicly want to thank the owners Senor Ward and Underwood for allowing this to happen. But seeing that Lora is back in Japan and that I have given my amigo Bill Barnhart a wonderful birthday present is the beginning of the return of Senor Vinnie.”

He shows his big grin and waits for ten seconds, as if he is expecting a rather large applause from a crowd that is basically the crew members from Sin City Wrestling. Vinnie obviously ignores the deafening silence from them and “soaks” up their admiration as he motions to them to “be quiet”

”Thank you, you are too kind. But I will gladly accept your admiration as long as it gives me such a heartwarming feeling. I have to admit that even though I love competing inside the six sided ring, it was necessary for me to step away from it all. I have been going through such a long period of time where I had blamed everything and everyone for the mere debacle of a legendary wrestling career in the making in the last few years. That it was obviously a necessity for me to step away for a while, even though I did miss all of you wonderful people. But life comes first, a lesson that I wish to share with all my little Vinstars out there that have been sending me messages through Twitter and all other types of social media. Hell, even to all of you grannies out there that had the willpower to write me old school letters really touched my heart. It shows me the love and the respect that people have for their favorite wrestlers, how they look up to them for being a role model. And it has taught me a wise lesson in life that I need to be a better person, but I can only do that when I am all 100 percent up here.”

Vinnie points towards his head and smiles

“And I am officially back to wrestling once again, this time I plan on to stay active for quite some time. To the point where I actually have set some goals for me for now until the end of next year. And for all of you die hard little Vinstars out there, I know you want to know whether I am planning to go for another world title run?? And to those questions I only have one proper answer to give, that when it is my time I will become a two time world champion and play a serenade to all of my beloved fans. Because that’s what artists do, we entertain those who pay their hard earned money to watch us perform at the highest level.”

He closes his eyes as his face turns sad for a moment, we even see a small tear emerge from his left eye as he quickly pinks it away.

“Now I know that I have been at the wrong side of the specter as an athlete, an athlete that you expected the very best performance from. And I know that in the end of my active career until my break that I did anything BUT perform at the highest level. And I feel bad about that, I am honestly concerned about whether you still have my poster hanging at your bedroom wall. Not because I am an ego centric individual, but more importantly I don’t want you to think that I am a bad man, that I run from my responsibility. Or to put it even more mildly, that I just don’t care.”

He opens his eyes once again, the welling underneath now both eyes are starting to show as he is clearly very emotional.

“It is one of the things that I have been talking about with my now good friend Valora, she told me that I needed something that not only myself but also my fans could identify with. And it actually started to become very apparent that this organization lacks ideals, that it lacks transparency and most importantly a man that they could believe in as a wholesome individual. Because I have looked at the roster of this company, I noticed that something was missing. And please, before people are going to start to take my words the wrong way then I apologize beforehand. Because who is there that is truly the real baby face that is actually a moralistic masterpiece??”

He looks questionably into the camera as if he is expecting anyone of the SCW roster to answer his question, but nods his head as it remains quiet.

“Exactly, nobody. Hell, sometimes this company needs to pay a bucket load of money for a guy that has done it all to, in his words pop the ratings. Is that what we want our children to look at and think that is alright?? To be someone that only shows up for the money?? Tells a load of trash in front of the camera, profanity is second nature to this man and he is a father?? Well seriously, I could not have believed my eyes even more the last time he showed up. Now people may say that why didn’t you take on his open challenge Vinnie??? Well to those I explain the obvious, sometimes nature has other intentions for us human beings than what others are expecting from us. But if this senor wishes to issue another open challenge?? Then I gladly accept, because then it is my opportunity to showcase the three wise lessons of Senor Vinnie.”

The sad face slowly turns into a happy once again after mentioning the three wise lessons of Senor Vinnie.

“Now I can hear you think, what are the three wise lessons from Senor Vinnie?? Well let me educate you with the three wise lessons. And before I start, I want to tell the world that I had to narrow it down to just three. Because as a humanitarian, I hold value to many wise lessons. Just like stay in school, because we all can agree that an education is a very important thing in life that will ultimately skyrocket your career in becoming a farmer, a lawyer or perhaps a toilet cleaning lady at McDonalds. And before people start to judge those cleaning ladies, be thankful that at least you can sit down at a clenched toilet instead of having to worry whether your aim will succeed this time.”

Vinnie smiles as he continues to talk.

“another one is to always drink your milk, because for young children growing up it is important to get enough calcium to strengthen your bones, you don’t want to end up like Uncle Jorge, because he never drank his milk and now has to pay for it by having an 18 year old nurse named Julia push him everywhere he goes. And I know how much you young kids love to run around these days….. And a final one that nearly made the cut, but ultimately didn’t make the list was never leave table before finishing breakfast, lunch or dinner. Because let’s face it, with everything getting more expensive in this world it is disrespectful not only towards your parents who paid money for your food, but also towards those who have grown the vegetables or raised the animals that ultimately end up on your plate. So remember, if you don’t finish your plate than you cannot be a Vinstar, because I always finished my plate.”

Vinnie raises his hand in the air as if he was pledging upon the bible that he was telling the truth.

“But ultimately I have come with the three wisest of lessons that I could teach you. Number one: Say your prayers, now obviously if you are not religious than I can understand that you do not wish to do something like that. But for me and many others it is the most important thing in life to turn to someone that listens to you, that is always there for you. And even if you do not believe, then at least have that one or two persons in your life that is there…. Like your mami and papi. Because they love you and will always help you, even if you are sometimes a bad kid. And then lesson number two: water your cactus. Now I know that some of you prefer other plants, that’s okay with me too. I just picked that option because of obviously Pete my amigo. But plants and trees are a part of our lives. Thanks to them we can inhale the oxygen that they produce, while they turn the carbon dioxide back into oxygen. So to all of you who think that cutting the rainforest is good, you are wrong. And I want the cactus to be a symbol for us to change and Pete has willingly volunteered to be that symbol. That and well, he was forced by Iris the Bulldog or else she would dump him. ”

Vinnie smiles at this before realizing that he has one more lesson to educate his fans with.

“And my final lesson I want to teach you all, is to respect your fellow man/child/plant or animal. Because without others we would have a very lonely life to live wouldn’t you agree?? And I know, you do not always agree with what people say or believe in. But is that the reason for not respecting them?? Just like I made a point earlier, I do not agree with the work ethics of one particular person. But I do respect him for what he has achieved in his career, but I would have done things differently if it was up to me. And that is what I wish to show to the world when I face anyone that management decides to put me against in a match, to show them the respect that they deserve. Even though I may not be getting the same in return, but that’s okay. I have always been taught that a better world starts with yourself, perhaps I can be a motivator for someone to change their life. Nd for me it would be already a success if I manage to touch the life of one individual. Because changing the world starts with one, then another and in the long run it may affect the entire world. ”

Vinnie smiles from ear to ear, proud of the wise lessons that he wishes to share with his fans. Believing that with his ideals being shared by others that he can ultimately create a better world for the entire population to live in.

“Now before everyone thinks that I am only doing this to make a quick buck, do know that I will indeed propose ideas for merchandise. But I will share fifty percent of the revenue to good causes to help the poor, to plant new cactuses and pray!!!”

Vinnie jumps up from his seat as he is now really getting into hi role as someone that wants to change the world.

“Just imagine!! If together my fellow Vinstars could change the mindset of one person, then we could make the next step in our conquest to make this world a better place to live in by creating a global version of the European Song Contest. Where we will share songs from all different nations, to battle it out in unison in whomever has the best song that could ultimately unite us to become one!! Because let us not forget,k that music unites, to be all winners because we all want one and the same thing!! Tob e my personal Vinstar for a day!!!!”

He holds his hands to his chest, look at the ceiling with a crazed but loving way as he continues to run his mouth.

“And I will host that yearly event, where it will be hosted at the country that has won the previous years event. And I will come up on stage, singing my rendition of Diana Ross’s Reach out and Touch. And I will have doves fly over my head as a symbol of peace and love between us all. And we will have ballerina’s perform the nutcracker dance during the break where the judges will count the votes from everyone that is willing to donate money for charity. And everyone that votes will get an exclusive Vinstar fan shirt, that will be on sale for $9,99 and for $5 extra you will receive a replica Pete cactus toy!!”

Vinnie is running around in his mansion, nearly knocking over the cameraman as he runs past it and misses it by mere inches. He jumps on a sofa that barely manages to stand up straight as he jumps up and down in excitement.

“I will hold meet and greets and will hold motivation speeches to help those who need that extra push in the back. For those who have issues in believing in themselves and think they aren’t able to changing the world. Because IF I can, then so can you!! Oh yes, I think another slogan for a t shirt just popped in my head for me to copyright!!”

He turns his attention towards the cameraman as he grabs the camera and holds it very close to his face, allowing a clear view of his “positive deranged” look on his face

“YES WE CAN!!! What do you think???”

The cameraman wants to respond, but Vinnie has already run off screaming while running around his mansion.

“YES WE CAN!!! YES WE CAN!!! YES WE CAN!!! I am a visionary!! I cannot believe that I have not yet come up with this before!!! I am going to call Bill and Bea,, when they hear about this I am sure that they will immediately beg to become honorary members of my Vinstar fan club!!!”

Vinnie suddenly stops after the mention of his fan club as he stares smiling towards another camera that so happen to catch him after his run.

“You can join my fan club for $90 a year!! You will get a monthly magazine send by email as we do not wish to cut trees to make paper. I will send you a personalized welcome message to my fan club as well as many wonderful prices that you could win. And the biggest price is the Vinstar of the year award. That’s a contest that whoever sends the coolest Vinstar fan club picture to the magazine can win a meet and greet with yours truly and front row seats at one of the biggest shows of the year!!!! Isn’t that amazing???”

He jumps off the sofa and drops to his knees, another tear can be seen from his left eye as he pinks it away just like the first time.

“I guess it’s great to be me… And for $ 25 you can purchase your very own I guess it’s great to be me t shirt!!! All on sale on www.vinstarsfanclub.com!!! Check it out now!!! And do it quick, because all of those items will be sold out faster than you can say senor Vïnnije is my favorite wrestler 99 times!!!!”

Vinnie holds up his thumb before running off and screaming out even more weird things as the shot fades to a commercial break.

I am back]

We cut back to Vinnie’s mansion, this time he is seated near his swimming pool, drinking a glass of tequila while enjoying the sun in the afternoon. He is wearing a Bermuda swimming trunk and a very colorful open buttoned down shirt. He is listening to some Carlos Santana while humming along with the guitar solo’s of the virtuoso. He notices the camera crew while taking a sip from his tequila and nods his approval towards the crew to come closer. He places his hands behind his head and stares in the distance as he has turned his gaze away from the camera while the crew is setting up their gear.

“Take your time amigo’s, I am in no mood to go anywhere.”

He smirks at the comment, he takes another sip from his glass while noticing that the microphone is being lifted in the air to pick up anything that he has to say about his match against fellow former world champion Mac Bane.

“It’s been quite an interesting year hasn’t it??”

He says with a serious look upon his face, not having taken his gaze away from whatever part of the mansion or beyond that he is looking at. His jawline is visibly tensed as his thoughts are visibly focused upon facing a man that he has not yet beaten before.

“Quite an impressive career you have had so far in this company Mac Bane. Something that I have come to understand that is a continuation of what you have achieved prior since joining the company. A legacy that I must have to admit that has caused me to look at with some minor jealousy. Jealousy that has obviously emerged from my respect. Respect for having done so much in your long wrestling career, but with respect also comes the desire to best a man that I have not yet been able to beat. But I’m sure that you have experienced that before haven’t you??”

“I just wonder, have you been expecting me to return to the wrestling ring?? I know I haven’t been one of the more popular wrestlers in the locker room, being referred to a freak, a joke, a disappointment. And the list goes on and on and on, quite sad when you think about it that my career has been dominated by negativity instead of winning a world title and have held it over a hundred days. But then again, I only have myself to blame for it don’t I??”

He cocks his head slightly towards the camera, allowing only the right side of his face to be fully visible for everyone that is watching him. He lifts his right hand above the glass of tequila, running the fingertips oh so slightly across the edge of the glass. He lets out a sigh before shaking his head while having his eyes closed

“I remember how it all started between you and me, both had qualms towards each other for various reasons…. Not wanting to admit to the accusations of the other. I guess I was too stubborn to admit that in every story there are two truths that often make a wrong. A wrong that had lead to many different words to have been said, actions to be done upon each other. And I look back at this, realizing that I would not want to go that distance anymore Mac. Although I am sure that you will take a raincheck in believing everything that I have said and will be saying in the coming moments. And why would you? I have a raincheck on changing my ideas, putting on a smile while a misery was more suitable…. And all for what?? To entertain the crowd?? To make the wrestlers shake their heads while obtaining a massive headaches?? I guess that’s obviously pure ignorance upon everyone else’s part because I dare to be different, I dare to be unique!! Was it a formula for success???”

He shows a smile upon his lips, shaking his head before running his fingers through his hair. He remains silent for a few moments, allowing the answer to sink in even deeper than his true intent.

“You know what is so funny Mac? There was actually a moment in my career that I stopped defending myself, where I started to question my integrity and wondered if all the critiques that I have gotten from everyone had a key element of reality. I felt had felt the need to defend my integrity every Damn show, every fucking opportunity that I have gotten to express myself. To share my feelings and be as pure as I thought I could have been, only to figure out that my thoughts had deceived me my amigo. You see, when I started to rationalize towards men like Fenris and Austin James Mercer, I realized that there was a much different message that the world was trying to tell me. And I have taken it to heart, I have accepted the fact that I do wish to be an idiot that entertains the crowd. Because let’s face it, if I have to wait for people like YOU to entertain the masses, then I can wait until KINGDOM COMES!!! But sadly it wouldn’t change a damn thing now would it??”

“I want to be something positive Mac, I want to put smiles upon the faces of all the little children and the adults in the audience. To let them go home while remembering everything that I have done that night instead of what I haven’t done the past two years… And you know I have said something that you will only shrug your shoulders for, not even allowing it too witness the light of day. But there’s one thing that I do need to applaud you for Mac, because I respect you for what you have achieved. Hell, I am facing the man that has won how many awards for this past year?? Congratulations, a feat where I was not even nominated for and rightfully so. Does it sting?? Yeah it does, because I do also want to be recognized by everyone in the back as well as the audiences that shows up every single night to watch us compete.”

“But I got only myself to blame Mac, that’s the difference between me now and how I have been the last few years. Struggling to keep my head up, blaming the world for the wrong reasons and ignoring my flaws for even bigger reasons. Essences of my career that I am slowly going to be turning around, upholding the three wise lessons that will be essential for my career as well as the hopes and dreams of my little Vinstars, hoping to achieve their dreams and goals in life. This may sound ridiculous to you, so be it. I cannot change you if you don’t want to affect you in any shape or form Mac. But that’s the beauty of it all isn’t it?? To have your own goal in life and the realization that I could make a difference for the people that do believe. Even if it is one single Vinstar, that would have been enough for me to continue fighting for the hopes and dreams of that one individual.”

Vinnie starts to glow with pride, he grabs the glass of tequila and walks towards the swimming pool and sits down. There he allows his feet to enter the water as it allows him to sigh of relief.

“I can only imagine how relieved one special kid may feel when my words touches his soul, to finally find something that he ro she could believe in. I have seen you use biblical terms to talk about your opponent, something that I applaud you for doing my amigo. Because deep down inside, you are doing exactly what I am about to do. But my direction of getting the message across is more direct, far more understandable for the youth that are struggling with every single day that they are being ignored or misunderstood by us grownups. Even grownups like you Mac, even a man that has obviously so much influence on others still misses the true direction that the youth seek.”

“And is that a bad thing upon your part?? Of course not, you just don’t know!! You have never known and never been asked to do the things that I am asking MYSELF TO DO!! Because I dare to take that responsibility and put myself out there in the most vulnerable way possible!!! Some people say that they sweat and bleed for the business, well I sweat and drink chocolate milk and eat cookies for those who not allowed to digest too many different types of sweets!!! Ever imagined how that must be??”

Vinnie’s expression suddenly changes back to a serious one as he is trying to explain the problems what the youth come in contact with every single day of their current lives.

“Just like I have been feeling misunderstood for two long years, they are the ones that have been misunderstood for even a longer period of time!! And you know what, even people like you and me have been young before, it allows me to also reach out towards them and touch your heart and theirs in order to make a change. Oh such a enjoyable occasion my amigo, just I beg of you… At least give it a try???? Give my goal in life an opportunity, because if you refuse then I sadly have to make an example out of you. And trust me, it will hurt me even more than it will ever hurt you. Because the realization that when I hurt you is the moment that I know I fight fire with fire, that I do a bad thing while the holidays are around the corner and everyone is slowly getting into Christmas Celebrations.  Please senor Mac Bane, please allow me to become the beacon of your life and not be the flame that slowly perishes because you are unwillingly to open up to the three sides of my truth!!! And when the spoken word does not allow you to even consider a change, then sadly I have no other alternative but to dig into that part of me that I do not wish to be. A bigger man than you that knows how to let violence speak for himself Mac. I know it may sound like I am a hypocrite, so be it. I prefer to be the one that does the one thing that me and my Vinstars do not wish to uphold to get the message across than the majority do it for me. Because one soul can be saved, but the masses??”

Vinnie shakes his head in sadness, closing his eyes for a few moments as he overthinks his words that he has uttered a few moments ago.

“Inflicting pain upon each other, such a barbaric way to get the point across isn’t it?? And for whatever reason, we have decided to put our bodies on the line for the greater good. For the truth, the confirmation that one of us is better than the other. And for what?? For exactly that what we already knew. You proclaim to be an idealist, that you want to change the wrestling world from all that is wrong. But in the end, who does it benefit the most huh Mac?? The Saviors?? The people?? Or is it just Mac Bane?? Because let’s be honest, since the debut of the Saviors the whole journey that you all had set out to be has become nothing more than a mere whisper. Everyone is going their own separate ways, you already lost two members and gained nothing more than a rheumatic dinosaur and his main squeeze. So far almost everyone has held the world title, was that what you hadenvisioned Mac?? Was that the world dominance that was the Saviors?? Or was it nothing more than a lie??”

“And I know for a fact that you will tell the world that you and your merry men have set out to do what you wanted to do. And I will respect your opinion on the matter, because that’s what all great leaders have said all the way back from Julius Cesar upon the lying politics these days would. Saving face, saving their sorry hide or else you could just swap those awards in for the mere token of my appreciation that is telling me that you are going to be in a fight of your life this coming Sunday.”

He takes a sip from the glass of Tequila and places it on the edge of the swimming pool while staring at the water that is moving gently against his feet.

“I have been waiting for I don’t know how long to get back into that six sided ring, hell if it was up to me I would have returned a month ago. But it’s just like what they say, patience is a virtue. And I have decided to do exactly what I needed to do, to pick my spot and take advantage of the situation that is presented to me. And when the name of Mac Bane presented itself I knew I had to take it with both hands, because of the history that we have even though we may have only faced a few times.”

“And I know that our confrontations do not measure up against the likes of Fenris, Mark Cross, hell even against the fights that you have had against Ken Davison here or wherever that you two have fought. But that’s where the danger will be sneaking around the corner Mac, because I’ll be damned if I allow your narrative to become a reality once again!!!”

Vinnie pauses, realizing that he is losing his control as he moves his hands upwards to the camera in an apology towards Mac Bane.

“See what happened Mac?? I’m still recovering from what I used to be before turning towards where I want to go. But just like the fact that Rome wasn’t built in one day, my three wise lessons need time to sink in before everyone UNDERSTANDS that this is where I stand for. I am not going to back off, I am not going to go back to the drawing board and find something else that suits me even better. Because I am not the flavor of the week, I am not a hype that dies off after a while. I am the real deal and you need to break me before you can ever consider to walk away and realize that I have made my point that I am not longer the freak that you remember me off. You have never… NEVER met the real Vinnie.., but you will this coming Sunday along with the thousands upon thousands of Vinstars and the million around the world… That I am back… And I will make you remember the name of Senor…. Vinnie…”

With that Vinnie signals towards the camera to turn off the recording as the shot fades.

>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>