Author Topic: MILES KASEY (c) v BULLDOG BILL BARNHART - ROULETTE TITLE  (Read 4008 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
MILES KASEY (c) v BULLDOG BILL BARNHART - ROULETTE TITLE
« on: October 17, 2022, 07:23:17 AM »
Post your roleplays here by deadline. Good luck and have fun!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
Re: MILES KASEY (c) v BULLDOG BILL BARNHART - ROULETTE TITLE
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2022, 12:27:14 PM »
REGAINING THE ROULETTE CHAMPIONSHIP IS MY DESTINY

Narrator:  Today we have a special presentation for you thanks to Bill Barnhart. He arranged for Anthony Amey, the Sports Anchor for WSB-TV Channel 2 in Atlanta, Georgia, to interview Bill and a special guest invited by Bill for this interview session. Without further delay I let you get switched to the broadcast studio for Sports Anchor Anthony Amen at the WSB-TV Channel 2 in Atlanta.

INTERVIEW WITH SATAN

The scene switches and we are taken to the Sports Broadcast Center at WSB-TV Channel 2 in Atlanta where we get a short of Sports Anchor Anthony Amey.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE GRAPHIC

Anthony Amey:  Welcome to my viewers for tuning in today. I assure you that you’ll not be disappointed in today’s presentation. My first guest on today’s program is Sin City Wrestling Superstar Wrestler Bill Barnhart. He was the former Roulette Champion and he held the Championship for six months before he was defeated for it by Finn Whelan.

Bill Barnhart enters the studio and takes a seat next to Anthony Amey.

Anthony Amey:  Welcome Bill. Great to have you in our studio again. Next week you leave for Las Vegas, Nevada, for Sin City Wrestling’s event titled High Stakes XII where you face off against Miles Kasey, the current Roulette Champion, for the Championship. How do you feel going into this match?

Bill:  How do you think I’m feeling? I’m feeling like a Million Dollars. I’m feeling like I’m on top of the world with everyone bowing to worship me. Miles Kasey cannot successfully defend the Roulette Championship against me.

Anthony Amey:  Uh, come on Bill, even me as  your friend has to question how you can be so positive of getting a win in this, or any other, match.

Bill:  Well, Anthony, I have someone you could have as a guest on your program today who will confirm that I’m the baddest bad-ass in the Universe. The guest I’m talking about cannot refuse my demands as I’ve already defeated him and I own him. Do you want him to come on your program right now?

Anthony Amey:  Uh. . .Okay. . .what do you have to do to get this person on video call with us so I can put them on the screen?

Bill:  I just have to call him and demand he show up and answer your questions and mine.

Anthony Amey:  I’ll give you five minutes to get the person on the broadcast or the offer is off the table.

Bill takes out his cell phone and places a call. When the call is answered we hear an angry voice claiming they refuse to be on the broadcast with him. When Bill informs the person he called that he has no choice as Bill dictates what this person does the person agrees and his image is projected onto the screen. We hear a collective GASP from the crew in the Studio when they see who the person is.

Anthony Amey:  Uh, Bill, what the hell? Is that who I think it is?

Bill:  Yes, Anthony, that’s who you think it is. It is none other than Satan who also goes by the names Lucifer, Beelzebub, Mephistopheles to name a few. I won’t mention publicly that I also have names for Satan such as Bill’s Slave Boy, Bill’s Puppet, Loser, and several others.

Satan:  Shut the hell up Bill! You don’t have a right to disrespect me!

Bill:  Excuse me? You came after me year after year for decades to get in a contest against me to earn my soul for eternity and you failed every time you tried. The last time you tried I even let you select the contest and who would judge the contest. You chose a Dance-Off and you opted to have one hundred of your Satanic Minions judge our performances. After both of us danced your Minions voted for me 75 percent to 25 percent for you and I won. And what were the stipulations of our contest Satan?

Satan:  That if I failed on that day in that contest I would be banned for eternity from ever challenging you for your soul again.

Bill:  And you are bound to abide by that agreement for eternity. So, Satan, I do own your sorry ass and you have to do what I tell you to do. So now that you accepted my demand to show up via video call to be on Anthony Amey’s broadcast I’ll let you go on your way and cower in fear every time you hear the name of Bill Barnhart. Bye!

As the image of Satan fades off the screen, and we hear Satan murmuring to himself as he fades out the camera people scan the studio and the look on Anthony Amey’s face is priceless.

Anthony Amey:  What. . .can. . .I. . .say. . .after. . .that. . .exchange. . .?

Bill  You could transition into comments as to why I presented my slave boy Satan to the world on your program.

Anthony Amey:  Okay, Bill, why did you present your slave boy Satan to the world on my program?

WHAT’S REALLY GOING ON HERE?

Bill:  I wanted to prove that I did, in fact, defeat Satan at his own game and that he is denied for eternity to ever challenge for my soul again. I defeated Satan so who the hell if Miles Kasey to think I cannot defeat him? It is obvious there was some sort of bribe or payoff that took place. Let me run it down for you and your viewers. At Climax Control 345 Miles Kasey defended the Roulette Championship against Helluva Bottom Carter. It was clear to everyone that Carter had the upper hand. Then for no damn logical reason Carter  just stopped performing and went down to the mat and lost the match to Miles Kasey. Someone please try to tell me that Carter did NOT take a dive in that match? Go ahead and try! I dare you! Was Kasey that desperate to retain the Roulette Championship that he paid Helluva Bottom Carter to take a dive? Seriously? DAMN!!! And now Kasey thinks he can defeat me? There’s no way in hell Miles can defeat me!

Anthony Amey:  Okay, Bill, I can’t counter those comments. Thanks for setting the record straight.

Bill:  Anthony you’re my friend and one hell of an amazing Sports Anchor! Thanks for having me on your show today and allowing me to call up Satan and humiliate him for the entire Universe to see. Sorry I have to run off but I have a few items I need done around the house so I have to get back to Lawrenceville to take care of those things. Again thanks for having me on your program today.

Anthony Amey:  Always my pleasure Bill.

The camera goes off in the Sports Studio and our screen goes dark.

BILL BACK AT HOME IN LAWRENCEVILLE, GEORGIA

The scene comes back and we are at the home of Bill Barnhart in Lawrenceville, Georgia. We notice that Bill and his English Bulldog Iris are standing in front of Bill’s house.

Bill:  Welcome to our home in Lawrenceville, Georgia. You notice I have Iris, my English Bulldog, with me. There’s a reason for that. Please accompany along the side of the house to where my back fence gate is located.

The camera person follows Bill and Iris down the side of Bill’s house and when they come to the gate in his fence to his backyard Bill stops. Bill points to the sign he has posted on his fence gate.

Bill:  Most homeowners put up a sign saying BEWARE OF DOG if they have a dog. In my case, although I have my dog Iris, I’m more of a threat to intruders than Iris is. That’s why I have this sign that says DON’T MIND THE DOG. . .BEWARE OF THE OWNER and anyone attempting to get onto my property either takes that seriously or I lay them out. So what’s it gonna be with you Miles? Are you going to think you can intimidate me, BULLDOG Bill Barnhart, by spitting and sputtering and stuttering and thinking that will make me back down? HAR HAR HAR!!! Satan couldn’t take me out Miles so you haven’t a chance in the Universe of taking me out! Let’s go inside the house and relax in the living room while I continue explaining the facts of life to Miles Kasey.

Bill and Iris enter the house followed by the camera person. Bill takes a seat in the living room and when the camera person is set up he lets Bill know he can continue with his presentation.

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR AS YOU MIGHT JUST GET IT

Bill:  Before I launch into comments concerning my opponent, Miles Kasey, I’d like to comment on my wife and Manager Bea. I’m already hearing comments from people that they are wondering what’s wrong with Bea as she wasn’t long-winded and bumbling in her comments toward her opponent Samantha Marlowe for High Stakes XII. So let me say a few things about that. First. . .mind your own business and stay out of the business of others. Second. . .you don’t dictate to others what they say, or don’t say, leading up to their matches. Third. . .if you think you’re IT and that you want a shot at Bea then contact Management and ask them for a match with her. Be careful what you ask for as you might just get it. With that out of the way I’ll now focus on my opponent, Miles Kasey, for High Stakes XII.

Bill gives a thumbs up into the camera.

Bill:  Hey! Miles! Have you ever heard of KARMA? Just in case you are too stupid to know what Karma is, or understand how Karma works, let me explain it to you. Karma is a situation where someone does you wrong, but you are unable to enact revenge on that person, then Karma walks up and issues the revenge on the person who did you wrong. Sooooooo Miles please allow me to introduce you to Karma. I will ask the studio to put up the graphic that explains the situation with me and Karma.

Bill:  There ya go Miles! Karma is only a bitch if you are. And for damn sure you’ve been a friggin’ bitch to most everyone in Sin City Wrestling and most importantly you’ve been a friggin’ bitch to me! And to add to my Karma comments let me share a second graphic concerning me and what I told Karma. Please put up the second Karma graphic please.

Bill:  HAR HAR HAR!!! You need to know something Miles. It isn’t only Satan who listens to me and takes my orders it is also Karma who does so because I’m Bill Barnhart and I’m in charge here! The saying goes that you need to be careful what you wish for as you might just get it. Well you wished for a match against me to defend the Roulette Championship and you got the match you wanted. Tsk tsk tsk. You should have thought about your wish before you made it as now you’re gonna get it when I beat you down and become a two-time Roulette Champion.

I WON’T BACK DOWN

Bill:  As you may know, Miles, but you probably conveniently decided to ignore it, is that I never back down from anyone. If you don’t believe me to ask Satan, or my half-brother Chris Shipman, and ask them if I ever backed down against them. Satan won’t even talk to me now unless I force him to because he’s humiliated that a human took him down and took him out. Chris Shipman spent the majority of our lives trying to destroy me which includes he tried to kill me numerous times. But, Miles, I’m here and Chris Shipman is nowhere to be found. Is he still involved in wrestling? I have no idea. Is he still trying to kill me? Well I haven’t had an attempt on my life for many years so the answer is NO that Shipman is not still trying to kill me. The best Chris Shipman could give wasn’t enough to take me out. The best Satan could give wasn’t enough to take me out. Now you think what you can give is going to be enough to take me out? Damn! You’re either stupid or a fool or both! Look at the pathetic performance you gave at Climax Control 345 where Helluva Bottom Carter was kicking your ass then suddenly, for no reason at all, he kinda just flopped to the mat and you were able to get the decision for the win. What the. . .??? Did you pay Carter to take a dive so that you would retain the Roulette Championship? Nobody with the wrestling abilities of Helluva Bottom Carter has would just stop and roll over and let his opponent get the win. Your pathetic performance in that match reminds me of lyrics from Twisted Sister’s song WE’RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT where they yelled at their antagonize and said IF THAT’S YOUR BEST YOUR BEST WON’T DO!!! So, Miles, if that’s your best your best won’t do against me!

Bill roars with laughter.

Bill:  One more thing Miles. Unless you’re a moron you know who Tom Petty is and that he has a song titled I WON’T BACK DOWN. The key lyrics in the song are:  WELL I WON’T BACK DOWN. . .NO I WON’T BACK DOWN. . .YOU COULD STAND ME UP AT THE GATES OF HELL. . .BUT I WON’T BACK DOWN and those are words I live by. Go ask Satan if you don’t believe me.

CLOSING COMMENTS

Bill stands up and walks into the kitchen and returns to the living room with a can of beer in one hand for himself and in his other hand he has a doggy biscuit for Iris. He hands the doggy biscuit to Iris who quickly takes off to her bedroom upstairs to eat her doggy biscuit. Bill pops the tab on the can of beer can and downs the beer then he glares into the camera.

Bill:  Oh, Miles, how horribly it will suck for you at High Stakes XII. Why? Because you suck and I don’t and I’m your opponent. In fact, Miles, to put it as nicely as I can I AM YOUR WORSE NIGHTMARE! When you enter the ring to face me on October 30, 2022, you enter Bill Barnhart’s School of Hard Knocks.

A graphic comes up on our screen.

Bill:  Miles welcome to Bill Barnhart’s School of Hard Knocks. You get complimentary knots on your head along with your Diploma. Then again since you often fail to do the right thing you may never graduate from my School of Hard Knocks. Oh well. Your loss. My gain. See you at High Stakes XII.

Bill gives the CUT sign to the camera person and the camera person calls into the Network to let them know and the Network cuts the feed to the camera person’s camera and the Network returns to regularly scheduled broadcasting for this time slot.

Offline MiloKasey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2022, 11:56:39 PM »
The Strangest Things

The one thing that can be said about his entire time in Sin City, it wasn’t boring by any stretch of the imagination.

When he and Carter were standing in front of that Roulette Wheel and the match popped up, all he could do was stare in wonder at that damn thing and just go along with it. All he could think was people were gonna find his Spotify playlist a little suspicious after this but OH WELL!

The things we do for this damn business.

What he didn’t anticipate was the state that Carter was in entering the match. After the match, after how fast he gave up...even during the match Miles could tell something was seriously off with him. But when Carter confessed that he walked into the match with a broken finger, it pissed him off. He wanted to scream at him for being so careless but Christian did that for him at that moment and then he let his feelings be well known.

How the hell could someone be so God Damn reckless? ....and then he thought about his career, and the stupid mistakes he made before and what it had cost him. He wanted nothing more to confront Carter, because all those tell-tale signs were all there. When you lived the first part of your life in that kind of environment, there would be no denying the signs no matter how hard you tried to avoid them.

It’s the strangest thing. Your past, no matter how dark, practically comes full circle in some form or fashion.

But there is only so much you can do when the person you want to help doesn’t want the help, all you can do is standby and pray that things didn’t get worse. Still though... the signs were all there and made Miles’ blood run cold at the thought of it all.

‘You’re worthless’

‘You’re weak’

Those echos stick no matter what. No matter the therapy you could go through, no matter the amount of positive influence you have around you. Those scars are deep. Those scars never completely heal.

He finds himself sitting alone, the Roulette Championship across his lap, leaning against the lockers. He’s still the champ, but not the way it should have been. His eyes closed, trying to take deep breaths.

You just have to overcome those scars and silence the voices.

He growls.

You overcome your past.

He slams his fist back against the locker and it echos.

BARNHART! We have some unfinished business from a long long time ago. Right now, I’m not exactly in the best mindset because it might not end up connecting in the empty space between your ears, but I remember...” Miles spits out, “I’m going to take these frustrations that I have from tonight and I’m gonna channel it in beating the unholy shit out of you. Something I should have done MONTHS ago.

His eyes shoot open, “If you think that High Stakes is going to be a walk through the park, I got some bad news for ya, bruv. I’m not the same asshole you knew.

He wraps his hands around the Roulette Title and stares at it like it’s staring into his soul, “I’m a different breed, you Jabba the Hutt stunt double. I would tell you to pull your set out of Bea’s purse but since you had the good sense to keep your ass back in Georgia tonight instead of confronting the situation face to face, well I gotta applaud that because you know damn well I would have popped you in that big head of yours.

Miles pulls himself up to his feet and slings the title over his shoulder, “But maybe, just maybe I’m going at you in this direction is all wrong. We all know that you are a waste of roster space, and by some grace of God you managed to pull yourself out of the gutter that I came from recently. Bruv, you and I are not really not that different. The difference is I will admit where I came from where you try to cover it with all the bravado of a sweaty bar hog.

It must eat at you, mate. It must get to you that despite how much you have tried, I am the favoured son. I’m the darling of SCW and no matter how hard I worked my arse off to become the Roulette Champion, I know damn well you don’t respect that. The only thing you respect is one of those fun house mirrors that make you look like you can actually see your dick without one of those men’s corsets, a pair of tweezers and a magnifying glass.

Miles holds his hands up.

I’m sure there are a few out there that are like “Wow Milo, that was really mean of you” and truth be told, you’re damn right. Why in the hell should I remotely give Barnhart an OUNCE of respect when he went out of his way to already saunter across the screens tonight like he is already a 2-time Roulette Champion?” Miles smirks, “Overcompensating for the fact that you haven’t seem to matter except for licking the boots of everyone that has kicked your ass lately. I’m the next person that you are going to find yourself humbled. Something I should have done to you a long time ago.

He can’t help but crack an even bigger smile and laugh, “There’s this crazy old man that is a legit legend that will tell anyone that he will ‘Break Your Back and Make You Humble’ and that my rotund acquaintance is exactly what you need in your life. You have learned absolutely NOTHING from all your experiences, no matter how many times you get your ass kicked, no matter how many times you are proven to be the joke you really are...you will never ever learn.

So I have my doubts that you will learn anything from this. Getting your ass handed to you on the biggest show of the year, by a man that came from nothing and is humbled by it. I know I am a pathetic sod, I know for the longest time I didn’t live up to my potential. I feel like Eminem at the 8-Mile, where he looked dead into the new Captain America’s face and told him, `I know exactly what you have to say against me.’ But the one thing I can say right now that you can’t, I am the SCW Roulette Champion. And you have to beat my....how’d you put it tonight? ...chump ass. And fat boy....I don’t think you got it.” Miles simply shrugs, smirks with a glimmer of evil intentions in his eyes and holds up the Roulette Championship, “Come and get it, bitch.

KASEY, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER! WE GOT A HORROR MOVIE MARATHON TO GET TOO!

COMIN’ K!” Miles slings his title over his shoulder, “Hear that? It’s nice to know you’re wanted.

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2022, 03:00:08 PM »
STAND UP TO ME AND FAIL! NOBODY CAN STAND UP TO ME AND SURVIVE!

Narrator:  Bill Barnhart had some harsh comments for Miles Kasey last week and he also issued cautions to Miles to not try some crap on him. Now we just have to wait to see if Miles Kasey listened to the comments of Bill or if he will shove his head up his ass and fail again.

ANDREW, THE NEIGHBOR OF BILL AND BEA IN LAWRENCEVILLE, GEORGIA, SURPRISES THEM AT THE MICHELOB ULTRA ARENA.

The scene opens today in one of the venues inside the Michelob Ultra Arena in Las Vegas Nevada. There is an Amateur Stand-Up Comedy Contest going on and the rumor running around is that Bill and Bea Barnhart’s neighbor, Andrew, who lives next door to them in Lawrenceville, Georgia, has entered the Stand-Up Comedy Contest as a surprise for Bill and Bea when he found out they were performing at High Stakes XII with Sin City Wrestling. We see Bill and Bea standing outside the venue where the Stand-Up Comedy Contest will be held and we assume the person standing with them is their neighbor, Andrew, from Lawrenceville, Georgia.

Bill:  Andrew! When I received your call and you told me you were in Las Vegas to perform in a Stand-Up Comedy Contest at the Michelob Ultra Arena where me and Bea are in wrestling matches at High Stakes XII we were caught by surprise! Why didn’t you tell us you were coming here the same time we were?

Andrew:  I wanted it to be a surprise for you guys. I’ve been planning to participate in the Stand-Up Comedy Contest for months but it isn’t easy doing Stand-Up Comedy, since I’m an amateur, and this is a contest where those in attendance will decide the top three winners. Those who come out as the top three winners will have their names given to people who produce television shows and perhaps we will end up with other offers of some sort.

Bea:  That sounds great! I wish we were able to watch you in the Stand-Up Comedy Contest but we just arrived and they told us tickets were sold out.

Andrew:  Never underestimate me! Here’s tickets for you and Bill to attend the contest. This will be the first time I perform before a huge audience and the first time I participate in a Stand-Up Comedy Contest. The event is tonight in the venue here where we are standing outside of the entrance and the contest starts at 8:00 p.m. Looking forward to my first official contest competition!

Bill:  Andrew you stated that they should never underestimate you in the Stand-Up Comedy Contest and I say the same thing that the other wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling should never underestimate me. Best to you in the Contest!

The scene ends and the screen goes dark for now.

THE STAND-UP COMEDY CONTEST BEGINS

When the scene returns on our screen we see Bill and Bea walk into the venue where the Stand-Up Comedy Contest is being held. Andrew, their neighbor from Lawrenceville, Georgia is participating in his first Stand-Up Comedy Contest. We see Andrew run up to greet Bill and Bea.

Andrew:  Oh man! Can you believe this? When they drew names for the performing order I drew the first spot. That means I’m the first contestant to perform which means the other contestants will know what I presented and that gives them time to tweak their performances to try to knock me out of the voting.

Bill:  Andrew I look at it like this. If you’re the first contestant to perform then you set the bar for those who follow you. It usually turns out that if you knock out a great performance then all those who come after you end up trying too hard and come up short of your performance. You have the advantage over those who have to perform toward the end of the competition. Remember you stated that nobody should underestimate you so stick by that. By the way how many contestants are participating tonight?

Andrew:  Ten but only the top three vote getters will get a chance at a professional career and possibly television and movie offers.

Bill:  Me and Bea will stay through the show and watch how the voting goes. I know you will do well.

Andrew hears the Emcee announce that the competition is beginning and all contestants need to be backstage to be ready to come out for their performance. Bill and Bea take their seats and wait. The Emcee walks up to the mic and gives a quick introduction to the event.

Emcee:  Tonight we have ten contestants who will perform their Stand-Up Comedy Routines. Everyone in attendance has been given a ballot and I encourage you to mark your scores after each contestant has finished his or her Stand-Up Comedy Routine. After the last performer is done with their routine we will collect the ballots and the top three vote getters will earn a chance at a professional Stand-Up Comedy career and possibly television and movie roles. Let’s all give a huge round of applause for our ten contestants!

The crowd give a great round of applause for the contestants.

Emcee:  Our first contestant comes from Lawrenceville, Georgia, which is about 20 miles East of Atlanta. This is his first time before a large audience to present his Stand-Up Comedy routine so he may be a little nervous. Please welcome ANDREW EIDE!!!

As Andrew comes out of the backstage area the crowd gives him applause. Andrew doesn’t look nervous but it is hard to tell. He then walks up to the mic and he begins his Stand-Up Comedy routine.

Andrew:  Hi! My name is Andrew! Up until I was 10 years old I thought my name was DUMAS. You see, my Dad would call me:  HEY, DUMB ASS! COME HERE!!! I just thought he was pronouncing my name wrong!

(light laughter from the audience which makes Andrew nervous that he might not be starting off well)

Andrew:  My first  name is Andrew and my last name is Eide which is spelled E-I-D-E and pronounced like the word EYED. Many people see the spelling on my last name and they pronounce it as E-EYE-DEE or EDDIE or EDIE. So someone will call out EDIE! EDIE! and I start looking around for Steve Lawrence. . .

(audience appears confused)

Andrew:  Apparently you being a young audience you don’t remember the husband and wife singing duo of Steve Lawrence and Edie Gorme! Oh well. . .now I’d like to talk about my friend’s mother and father. For instance my friend’s mother is so fat. . .

(Andrew waits for audience reaction hoping they would respond with HOW FAT IS SHE? but but they don’t say it)

Andrew:  Hmmm…I guess you didn’t get the memo that said when I say something like my friend’s mother is so fat you reply by shouting out HOW FAT IS SHE??? Okay let’s try it again. My friend’s mother is so fat. . .

(audience replies loudly with HOW FAT IS SHE???)

Andrew:  My friend’s mother is so fat that when she flies on an airline she has to purchase an entire row of seats!

(audience laughs reasonably well but still Andrew looks nervous that he isn’t getting the response he was hoping for)

Andrew:  My friend’s mother is so fat one day she wore a white dress and fifty cars parked in front of her because they thought they were at a drive-in movie!

(audience laughter is more this time)

Andrew:  She’s so fat that on another day she wore a green dress with white stripes on it and people thought she was a football field!

(audience laughter is louder and longer this time)

Andrew:  One day my friend’s mom wanted to take up ballet so she signed up at a ballet studio. She couldn’t fit into a TUTU so she had to wear a FOUR-FOUR!

(the audience laughter is really loud and Andrew relaxes knowing they’re appreciating hit Stand-Up Comedy routine and we see that Andrew is relaxed now)

Andrew:  Ok. . .Okay! I see the looks I’m getting from the women in the audience. I don’t want you to think I’m disrespecting women so let me talk about my friend’s father. You see my friend’s father is so old. . .

(the audience replies with a rousing HOW OLD IS HE???)

Andrew:  My friend’s father is so old that when Archeologist found the Hieroglyphs they found his picture painted on the walls!

(audience laughs significantly)

Andrew:  He’s so old Methuselah calls him Grandpa!

(audience laughs more than the last time)

Andrew:  You know in the Bible where it says AND GOD SAID LET THERE BE LIG. . .AND THERE WAS LIGHT? The next thing heard was my friend’s father yelling out: HEY! TURN OUT THAT LIGHT! I’M TRYING TO SLEEP!!!

(audience laughs quite a lot on that one)

Andrew:  I told you my friend’s father was old! You know that in Egypt they have the Pyramid of Giza? My friend’s father has the Pyramid of Geezer!

(the audience laughs for a long time this time and Andrew waits until their laughter dies down before he continues)

Andrew:  Now let me return to my friend’s mother since I forgot to tell you that along with being fat she is also so ugly. . .

(audience replies with HOW UGLY IS SHE???)

Andrew:  My friend’s mother is so ugly they use her as a model for Gargoyles!

(loud laughter from the audience)

Andrew:  She’s so ugly that the Phantom of the Opera walked up to her, took off his mask, and handed it to her saying HERE, TAKE MY MASK, YOU NEED IT MORE THAN I DO!

(the audience laughs very hard with some in the audience unable to get control of their laughing)

Andrew:  My friend’s mother is so ugly when the Elephant Man saw her he screamed in horror!

(the audience is nearly out of control with their laughing)

Andrew:  She came over my house and scared the fur off my cat!!!

(the audience launches into uncontrollable laughter to where Andrew has to wait for well over a minute for them to regain control of themselves before he can continue with his Stand-Up Comedy routine)

Andrew:  Let me change my subject to language okay? My friend tried to teach me a little bit of Spanish the other day. Now I have to be honest with you that I have enough trouble with English, as English is one of the most difficult languages on the planet, and I told my friend I don’t want to try to learn another language even it is just a few words. My friend persisted so I listened to my friend anyway. For example my friend told me that AQUI means HERE. AQUI means HERE. Hmmm…I replied to my friend that I thought A KEY was something you put into a door to unlock the lock!

(audience laughs loudly)

Andrew:  My friend rolled his eyes then he continued by telling me that  QUE means WHAT in Spanish. QUE means WHAT. I blurted out that thought K was the eleventh letter of the alphabet!

(Andrew watches the audience to see if they will count the number of letters from A to K and they do)

Andrew:  I see you counting the letters on your hand. A. . .B. . .C. . .D. . .E. . .F. . .G. . .H. . .I. . .J. . .K then you start looking at each other and saying GEE, K IS THE ELEVENTH LETTER OF THE ALPHABET! I told you so! I wouldn’t lie to you!

(audience roars with laughter)

Andrew:  My friend was getting frustrated but he decided  to continue. He told me he will teach me one more Spanish word and that I should easily get this one. Then my friend said that PORQUE means BECAUSE. PORQUE means BECAUSE. I looked at my friend with a stern look and I said ARE YOU TRYING TO FOOL ME OR WHAT? Everyone knows PORKY is a cartoon pig!!!

(the audience laughs loses it entirely on that last item. They laugh so hard people in the venue can’t even hear the person next to them talking to them. Their laughter is uncontrollable for several minutes while Andrew waits for them to regain their composure. When they do Andrew addresses the audience with his closing comments.)

Andrew:  Thank you. Thank you very much for showing your appreciation for my Stand-Up Comedy routine. Remember when you cast your ballots that my name is DUMAS. . .I mean my name is ANDREW. . .and I thank you for your feedback on my performance.

Andrew steps back from the mic and takes a bow and the audience begins cheering and clapping for him. Andrew smiles and waves to the audience then he exits off the stage.

Bill:  Wow, Bea, Andrew gave a great performance!

Bea:  He sure did. He’s gonna be a hard act to follow and to defeat. I see him being in the top three vote getters to win this competition.

Bill:  It pays to be confident of your abilities and always give your best performance.

The Stand-Up Comedy competition continues and when it is over those in the audience turn in their ballots. Once the ballots are counted the Emcee returns to the mic to give the results.

Emcee:  The votes are in and here are the top three finalists in this Stand-Up Comedy Contest and their names will be sent to talent organizations and they may get a professional Stand-Up Comedy show, or possibly roles in television shows and movies. Our First Place winner is Andrew Eide. Our second place winner is Judy Rogers. And our third place winner is Edgar Martinez. Let’s give a great round of applause for our three winners!!!

The people in attendance stand up to give a huge round of applause for the top three winners. When they are finished the show is over and Andrew meets with Bill and Bea before they go on their separate ways.

Bill:  Andrew you did an amazing job! Congratulations!

Bea:  Yes you did an amazing job! Your confidence in your abilities was evident.

Andrew  Thanks for your friendship and support. I’m not able to remain in Las Vegas to watch both of you wrestle in person as I have a prior commitment in Lawrenceville, Georgia, that I have to be there for. But I will watch you guys wrestle on Sunday evening on television.

Andrew leaves to return home to Lawrenceville, Georgia. Once he is out of sight Bill and Bea decide to call it a night and relax for the evening to continue comments on Bill’s upcoming Roulette Championship match at High Stakes XII the next morning. The Network cuts the camera feed and we will see what Bill has to say tomorrow.

HOW THE STAND-UP COMEDY SHOW RELATES TO THE MATCH BETWEEN BILL BARNHART AND MILES KASEY

Bill:  Miles are you wondering if I can put a connection of the Stand-Up Comedy Contest and our match at High Stakes XII? Just in case you haven’t connected the dots yet let me enlighten you. My friend Andrew went into the Stand-Up Comedy Routine nervous about the competition and even more so when he was drawn to perform first. He thought that performing first would give an advantage to the other contestants since they would have time to tweak their routines while Andrew had to launch directly into his not knowing what the other contestants would present. I told him to confidently walk up to the mic and give his Stand-Up Comedy Routine and not worry about the other contestants. Andrew did that and came in First Place. Miles you’re like the other contestants in Andrew’s Stand-Up Comedy Contest. You’ll perform. You’ll try to win. But you’ll fail. I’m bringing my best performance and I’ll walk away the winner of our match.

BILL’S RECORD AGAINST MILES KASEY

We return live with Bill Barnhart, and his wife Bea Barnhart, as Bill continues his comments to Miles Kasey.

Bill:  Hi and welcome back to listen to my continuing comments on my match against Miles Kasey for the Roulette Championship. Allow me to start off with the easy comments. The first is what is our record against each other in the wrestling ring? I have the results in my hand. Please allow me to read to you what is on this sheet of paper.

Bill waves the paper in front of him then he begins reading off the paper.

Bill:  Miles our first match was on October 3, 2021 at Climax Control 312. It was a Triple Threat match for the Roulette Championship. You and Lincoln Daniels were both in that match. And, Miles, do you remember who won that match and the Roulette Championship? ME! I won the match and the Roulette Championship when I pinned Lincoln Daniels for the win. Although you were not pinned by me, or made to submit to me, you still took a loss which gives me a win over you in the record books. I went on to hold the Roulette Championship for six months which is a major accomplishment considering how tough the Roulette Division is and the type of matches that come up.

Bill waves the paper in front of him again.

Bill:  Our second match together was on July 10, 2022, at Summer XXXTreme X. This match was a four-way match. The first two wrestlers eliminated were Finn Whelan and you Miles. I was the last to be eliminated which gave Alexander Raven the win and the Roulette Championship. Although I wasn’t the wrestler to get the pinfall or submission against you the fact remains that in this match, as with our first match, you came up short when I was involved in the match. Maybe you don’t count those two matches as taking a loss to me but I count those two matches as me getting the win over you.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR A KLONDIKE BAR?

Bill:  Miles I’m sure you’re familiar with the Klondike Bar commercial where they ask people what they would do for a Klondike Bar. Me and Bea want to present our version of that commercial.

Bea:  Bill what would you do for a Klondike Bar? Would you eat a week old half eaten cheeseburger?

Bill:  Yes!

Bea:  Would you kiss a toothless homeless person for a Klondike Bar?

Bill:  Yes!

Bea:  Would you take a dive to Miles Kasey to allow him to win your match and retain the Roulette Championship at High Stakes XII for a Klondike Bar?

Bill:  No. Nope. Hell no! I don’t care if I was offered a lifetime supply of Klondike Bars I will not take a dive to Miles Kasey!

Bea:  Well there you have it There are some things Bill Barnhart won’t do to earn a Klondike Bar!

CLOSING COMMENTS

Bill:  Miles I’m ready to drop my closing comments on you and those closing comments are going to hit you like a pallet of bricks. I’ll try to be quick to spare you too much humiliation. I’ll present a comment and the Network will briefly put up the graphic that pertains to my comment. Enjoy!

Bea:  This will prove to be amusing. . .for us anyway.

Bill  Miles you must be high smoking a bong if you think you can defeat me!

Bill:  Miles you may think of yourself as a cute little doggy that everyone loves to look at like in this graphic.

Bill:  But, Miles, I must inform you that when I get done beating the hell out of you this graphic is what you’re going to look like.

Bill:  One of my favorite characters on The Muppet Show is Beaker who is the assistant to Professor Bunson Honeydew. The Professor always came up with crazy ass experiments and machines and he always required his assistant Beaker to be the test subject. Beaker’s communication abilities were limited to basically squawking out MEEP MEEP MEEP!!! So putting you in the place of Beaker, to me as Professor Bunson Honeydew, when I get done kicking your ass your Beaker character will respond as in this graphic.

Bill:  Miles I encourage you to enjoy what time you have left before our match so that you can enjoy the little bit of time you have remaining as Roulette Champion. The bottom line is that my time is endless but you’re running out of time.

Bill:  I’ll close with a final graphic of one of my favorite animated characters. You know this character well and he’s the most outspoken, in-your-face, asshole, you ever want to meet and I also fit that same description.

Bill:  There you have it Miles. In the very words of Bender the Robot KISS MY SHINEY METAL ASS!!! And, unlike my friend and neighbor, Andrew, who did a fantastic Stand-Up Comedy Routine, and won first place in the Stand-Up Comedy Routine Contest, you’re going to fail, Fail, FAIL against me! Har har har! HAR HAR HAR!

While Bill is laughing uncontrollably Bea gives the cut sign to the camera person and they cut their camera feed and our screen goes dark.

Offline MiloKasey

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2022, 08:23:55 PM »
The Joke Is Not Me, Mate
New York, NY
Saturday, Oct 22nd

Pffffffffffft.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

An uproarious laughter could be heard coming from inside Miles’ room inside of Finn Whelan’s Home for Wayward Wrestlers. In the main stretch of the living room everyone turns, all with a look on their faces as they’re trying to figure out what and where that is coming from.

The door to Milo’s room burst open and he is clutching his stomach, in tears from laughing so hard. They watched as he tried to gather himself, heading into the kitchen, opening up the fridge and grabbing a beer. He takes a deep breath trying to calm himself from laughing more so he can take a drink but instead just before he gets the bottle to his lips he just clutches the counter and lets out another round of laughter before finally catching his breath.

Just as Miles can finally take a good chug of his beverage he is joined by Finn, “What’s so funny?

Miles catches his breath for a moment trying to figure out how he wants to start this, “You ever kick back and see just how amazingly fucking delusional someone really is?

Oh a few times. But I take it you just discovered someone new?

Actually no, we all knew how delusional Barnhart was but...” Miles lets out an annoyed sigh, “This takes a whole new level of ‘What the FUCK is he on?’ because...I don’t even know how to explain it.

Finn pulls a bottle of his own from the fridge to join in on the fun with Miles and leans against the counter inthralld in the conversation, “Try.

I know we’re close to Halloween and all, but I’m convinced that he got drunk or was tripping on something while listening to “The Devil Went Down to Georgia” and suddenly it was like a really horrible day time talk show that made Jerry Springer look Emmy worthy.” Miles leans up against the counter, “He brought a guy on that he claimed was Satan himself, and then went on a tirade about how he beat Satan and then because we couldn’t get any further out in left field...he tried to claim that I paid off the whole situation with Carter at Climax Control.

Finn in the middle of a sip damn near spits it out when he hears this and with wide eyes say, “HOLD UP! WHAT?

I fucking shit you not, mate.” Miles chugs the rest of his beer to try and calm his nerves, “I had to stop it and just fucking laugh my ass off because only he could possibly believe that and now I wanna pop that fat head of his off his shoulders like a zit.

Finn can see his friend is starting to switch in those feelings about the entire situation, “Man, this whole thing with Carter is really getting to you.

More than I care to admit.” he sighs, “I’ve been trying to piece together everything and trying to figure out everything and then Billy Boy just runs his cocksucker and suddenly it’s a whole new anger that boils inside me.

The two men sit in silence for a moment before Finn nudges Miles with his elbow, “Maybe it’s time you guys figure out what is actually going on.

I want to, I just need the right place to start. Every red flag and alarm is going off in my head from the entire situation and I’m not about to go into this title defense fall in the hands of a man that not only makes light of a situation that he has no fucking clue about, but to call me a fraud?” with a growl he drops the bottle into the recycling bin with a clang, “Nah, the fat tub of goo is going learn the hard way about what karma is all about when I drop him in the center of that ring and just to just for shits and giggles, I hope that Bea sits at ringside and finds out what kind of beta bitch she married.

Before Finn is able to respond we hear a tone from Miles' phone and he looks at it with a look of curiosity.

Booty call?

Miles laughs a bit and shakes his head, “No, it’s from Arianna. She’s asking when I can come back to Vegas.

Finn’s eyebrow hitches, “Didn’t you just get back?

Yeah, Tuesday...but I was planning on making my way out again to do some media appearances. Mostly I came home to get my new gear from Mattie and get some laundry finished up,” Miles says typing a message back to her, “Looks like we’re gonna meet up tomorrow once I get in.

She say what it was about? Not abandoning Wolfslair, are ya?

Miles smirks, double checking his flight, and confirming with Bombshell Roulette Champ in the process, “Not a chance, mate. I got an eerie feeling that I know what it’s about, and if my suspicions are correct, the Jack Black rip off that appeared to talk up Barnhart will look like a tiny bitch in comparison a real monster.

Well, better get packin’ then. We’ll meet ya out there in a day or so.

Yeah I guess,” Miles says, pocketing his phone, “Thanks for the chat.

Anytime, my friend.

Deepest Darkest Secrets
Las Vegas
Sunday Night

The words rattled around in his head.

He could hear Ari’s words and the story she told him, what had been seen and heard in regards to things happening between Carter and Laz had sent Miles into a proverbial talespin.

Since then he went into a familiar place, an old rundown dungeon of a gym. The kind that you felt the need for a tetanus shot just walking through the door. These were the kind of gyms that Miles found himself in to make an extra pound or two growing up back in Manchester, cleaning up and occasionally allowing him time with weights and a broken down boxing ring where he’d sneak his mates in to do stupid shit.

But for now it served a deeper purpose.

If he were a therapist, which he was lucky to graduate from grade school, some would say that Miles held on to some seriously suppressed rage stemming from being abandoned by an abusive father. People were quick to give him and his mother and sister pity but what he really needed was actual guidance. He found that in the hole in the wall that was Graiches Gym back home. The old man was cruel, he had a sense of humour about him that would never stand in normal society, but he would push a teenager that had a hold of a lot of pent up aggression.

So it came as no surprise years later, finding places like this became a great outlet. He had found it sometime ago when he needed a place to escape. He hadn’t spoken about it to anyone and he was glad. There was a lot Miles needed to sift through in that brain before he did something he would regret.

He felt like his hands were tied. His friend was involved in something he knew all too much about, and they just refused to see the truth of it. They’d just make it like nothing was wrong, not admitting what everyone else was seeing. And it was fucking frustrating.

Miles stepped up to the punching bag that had seen better days, his hands wrapped tight and just laid in punch after punch.

But the more he punched, in his head the flashes of his whole life popped in his head like it was the scene from the Avengers movie where Captain America had the same thing happen.

Him getting his ass kicked by his dad for stepping between his dad beating his mother.

Every fucking tosser at school laughing at him back in his scrawny days, walking through the halls with a black eye and fat busted lip.

The pain in his mother’s eyes when he’d show up looking like he’d been through a war.

Him collapsed on the mat and catching glimpse of his sister Brianna, seeing him beaten to a pulp.

Every single twisted thing that he had been through with Mack by his side.

Every. Failed. Relationship.

And then as one final blow, despite all the hard work, him finally proving his worth, he was still getting looked down on by pieces of shit like Billy Barnhart.

He stopped himself from throwing the final punch and realized that he wasn’t making anything better. He worked himself up into a nice sweat through his frenzy. He just stared at the bag swinging on the overhead hook, as he wiped the sweat from his forehead and he would hear the old man’s words:

Sometimes, you can’t punch yourself out of a situation. Sometimes you just have to be a little smarter, a little faster...step back and let the shite hit the fan, my boy. Just make sure when it does, you are ready for your next move.

So what is his next move?

You Have Never Danced With A Devil Like Me
Outskirts of Las Vegas
Sometime after midnight Thursday night

Off in the distance, out in the desert Las Vegas looks almost promising. Some would call it a modern day Sodom and Gamora, but for the SCW Roulette Champion, Miles Kasey it has turned into a second home. He’s spent a lot of time there lately. Fenris was still trying to convince the young member of Wolfslair to join them out there but Miles made it known that his place was in New York.

Miles though enjoyed the solitude for a little bit at least, he took to discovering the outskirts with his rented car and found the perfect spot to scream out into the void. That dirty blonde curly hair of his going whatever direction it wants, those blue-green eyes just focused on the city before him.

Billy Boy, you better have a balls of fucking steel and be prepared to double down after the bullshit I fucking heard come from your mouth.

Miles buries his head in his hands and takes a deep breath and lets it out.

After everything that I’ve been through, and I know you have paid attention before, you actually accusing me of paying off the refs and Carter in that match has to be the lowest of the low...even for you. You even making light of that whole situation just goes to show you exactly what kind of piece of shit you are. In fact, you aren’t even a piece of shit, you are more like watery diarrhea that you get when you get food poisoning.” he peaks up and gives a wicked little smirk, “You ever ask yourself as to why absolutely no one except your wife remotely likes you? I know Malachi O’Connell and at least he’s tolerable to hang around once in a while and it’s not because his wife happens to be a stablemate and a friend. Look, everyone that knows me knows that I’m a pretty likable guy that gets along with pretty much anyone and if I don’t like you there is a damn good reason, and Billy I just do not like you.

He slides off the hood, trying to hold that anger in. Running his hands through his hair he kicks at the rocks at his feet.

There has been something about you that always rubbed me the wrong way with you and I think I know why. You think that the world of SCW revolves around you. And while I’m fairly certain your size does come with your own gravitational pull, I can tell you for a fact that you are not that important, bruv. I’ve been here for just over 2 years and let me tell you flat out....There have been people that have been here for a cuppa that have had more of an impact than you and considering that you are a former Roulette Champion, that is saying a lot.

He stops and points directly at himself, slamming his own finger into his chest.

I’ve said it once already, this head to head we’re about to have at High Stakes is more of a redemption for me. There are times that I have gotten my arse kicked by the likes of you, when I never saw my worth. Instead you seem to think like nothing has changed since all of that.

He straightens himself out and takes a few steps forward, his gaze off towards the city again.

“When I finally reclaimed my life and then claimed the Roulette Title in India, I finally realized that despite my whole life telling me I was lesser, I was really just holding myself back. I’m not just something you can step on because you think I’m still that kid that walked in here and kept getting his ass kicked. Now I’m the one that is handing them out and if you think that you can just drag your knuckles, beat your chest and tell me that you are better while accusing me of my whole reign being a fraud, I am more than happy to take that bulbous head off your non-existent neck and give the fans one of the best things that I could possibly think of and knock your ass down several pegs.

He shakes out his arm and peaks over his shoulder, the devilish smirk returning to go with that glimmer in those eyes, “I’m bloodthirsty, bruv. More so than I have been in quite some time. You actually sat there and claimed that you beat the devil....mate, you have no idea. That was just one demon in your story. Me? I have spit in the face of so many demons that I’m more than sure that Lucifer himself has me at the top of his hit list. I’m a defiant sod with the inability to know when to stop which will be the name of my autobiography when it’s all said and done. But I’m not done being the SCW Roulette Champion.  But I’m not done being the SCW Roulette Champion, I don’t plan on that title going anywhere....especially to a joke like you.

Turning on his heels, he stands taller than he ever has. That little boy that slumped and stammered, that got beaten up in the school yard for his father being a loser has grown into a man that won’t be pushed around by the schoolyard bully.

You think that you faced and beat the devil himself? Mate, the last I heard when the devil went down to Georgia he lost to a better man than the two of us. But don’t think you’re not playing with a demon that you know. I’m not that stepping stool for you anymore Billy Boy and I’m sure as hell not going to let you just walk into this match and think that you’re going to have an easy night.

A laugh crosses his lips, maybe not as big as when we started this little tale but still just as bright. Miles shakes his head, “I don’t play that way anymore, and I really don’t give a shit as to where that wheel lands...for what you said, for how light you made the whole situation and just the general way you talked down to me...mate...I’m gonna fuck you up beyond repair. We are not going to come out of this match the same men that entered it.

He steps even closer and glares down, “You are nothing more than an asshole, just like me mate. You have never been better than me and the only nightmare I’m going to have is the off chance that you’re gonna lose your drawers somewhere in the match and I have to see that lily white ass of yours swinging in the breeze. You wanna talk about karma?” He holds up his hands and raises the W, the sign he gives to tribute his group and looks through like he’s looking at a bullseye...

I’ll bring yours 10-fold and I’ll still be the Roulette Champion and you can hobble your ass to the back of the line.

W’s up. Bulldogs down.