Author Topic: BEA BARNHART v SAMANTHA MARLOWE  (Read 3855 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
BEA BARNHART v SAMANTHA MARLOWE
« on: October 17, 2022, 07:22:18 AM »
Post your roleplays here by deadline. Good luck and have fun!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
Re: BEA BARNHART v SAMANTHA MARLOWE
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2022, 08:27:56 AM »
SAMANTHA MARLOWE IS THE TARGET

Narrator:  There’s no way for Bea to talk her way out of her not yet having a win over Samantha Marlowe as she has lost three times to Samantha. I’ll turn you over to Bea Barnhart at the Barnhart home located in Lawrenceville, Georgia, so she can tell you in her own words.

OPENING COMMENTS

The scene shifts from the Narrator to the home of Bill and Bea Barnhart in Lawrenceville, Georgia. The camera person keeps their camera focused on Bea as she moves around from the Kitchen to the Dining Room to the Living Room where she finally stops and sits on the couch and looks into the camera to begin her comments on her upcoming match against Samantha Marlowe.

Bea:  Hi and welcome to our home. Bill is out right now as he took Iris to the dog park located in Alexander Park in Lilburn, Georgia. I’ll jump into my opening comments concerning my next match, which is against Samantha Marlowe, and then I plan on discussing other items.

Bea pulls out a small sheet of paper and begins reading from it.

Bea: My first match against Samantha Marlowe was on May 9, 2021, at Climax Control 300. I was one year and four months into my wrestling career and I should have performed better than I did that day. Sam got the pinfall win over me in that match. Then one year and one month later, on June 5, 2022, at Climax Control 332, I had another match against Samantha Marlowe. I have even less room to explain away this loss as I was two years and five months into my wrestling career. And, yes, there’s one more match against Sam Marlowe I’ll mention. This third match I had against Sam was on July 10, 2022, at Summer XXXTreme X. In that match Samantha Marlowe defeated me by submission. So there you have it. I’ve had three matches against Samantha Marlowe and three losses. The third loss, which was by submission, was the loss that hurts the most. The first two losses were by pinfall and I had no excuse for losing except I slipped up. But to have a third match with Sam, and I was two and a half years since I became active as a wrestler, and lose again, was hard to take.

Bea places the sheet of paper to the side and she returns looking into the camera.

THE SOLUTION

Bea:  I’m sure many of you watching my comments today are asking what is my solution to the situation of having three matches against Samantha Marlowe and losing all three of those matches and that’s a great question. I’ll tell you I’m not happy about those three losses. I’ll tell you I’m in this match at High Stakes XII to defeat Sam Marlowe and prove to the world I’m capable of defeating her. I’m also in this match to take the action to Samantha instated of holding back and waiting for her to make her moves on me. With the training I’m receiving from my husband, Bill Barnhart, and his trainers, I’m here to win matches and put the losses in the trash.

Bea smiles into the camera.

Bea:  For those of you who saw my match against Seleana Zdunich at Climax Control 345, you saw a very aggressive Bea Barnhart and you saw a Seleana Zdunich who was backpedaling a lot as she wasn’t expecting me to bring the action to her the way I did. Yes Seleana got the win over me but it wasn’t easy for her to get that win as she had an extremely tough and determined Bea Barnhart to deal with. I’ll not let this match against Samantha Marlowe slip past me. I’ll bring the action to Sam and destroy her in the process. I’ll have my hand raised in victory.

Bea laughs for a bit before continuing with her comments.

NO MORE MISS NICE GIRL

Bea:  Now, Sam, what are you really thinking? You’re probably going to go back into my initial appearance as a wrestler in Sin City Wrestling and try to make me out as a goody-goody girl and that’s  why I don’t have a win over you yet. Awww!!! Isn’t that cute! No, Sam, I’m not a goody-goody girl. I’m not someone who backs down from anyone. I’m not someone who is intimidated by idle threats from wrestlers like you. I’m coming into our match ready to charge full speed ahead and not back down from you for any reason. I’m coming into our match to beat you down and walk away the winner. If you’re expecting any other result you’re proving you are not thinking.

Bea flashes a huge grin.

CLOSING COMMENTS

Bea:  Do I care if you hurt you during our match? Not when the hurt I put on you is within the rules of our match. Do I care if you cry and beg mercy from me? Hell no! Do I plan on coming into our match to emerge as the winner? Of course! So you just deal with that girl!

Bea motions to the camera person that she is done with her comments for today and the camera person cuts their camera feed and our screen goes dark.

Offline Sam Marlowe

• View Profile
    • Samantha Marlowe
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2022, 11:38:25 PM »
The Five Dubyas of the Match between Bea Barnhart and Samantha Marlowe    

Well it is time once more for High stakes and once again, yours truly has a match that most people seem to think is going to be a slam dunk when it comes to my competition.  If you hadn’t guessed it, I am facing an old rival who is looking for one chance to actually say that she has beaten me in the ring and since she is being given the chance, I am going to turn it into a learning opportunity for her.  It will be the opportunity for her to learn that no matter how she tries or no matter what she could say or do…there is no way in heaven’s name that Bea Barnhart will ever be able to say that she beat me in the middle of the ring.

I suppose you could say that I am being a mean girl for saying that and that is totally acting against my ‘sweetheart of Sin City Wrestling’ persona.  I know that it does sound that way but in actuality, it is nothing but the truth, so help me goodness.  I am sure too that Bea has brought up each and every one of the matches she has faced me in and told her version of what happened in those matches and tried to excuse her loss in any way she could.  And as much as I want to answer to those excuses, I can’t because she is telling the truth too.    Which undercuts anything I could say about it.

So why even bother then?

I think instead I should be talking to Bea herself and let her know that she has to ask herself the five dubya’s as it pertains to this match at High Stakes.  So do I and so I will for both her and myself.

The first question is who.  For me, the question is who am I facing in this match and the answer is Bea Barnhart, the wife of Bill and one of the few bombshells that I can actually say that I have never lost to.  For Bea, the question of who is who was it that you peeved off to have been booked against the bombshell that has your number every time in the ring.  I wish I knew who is was Bea, honestly I do.  I mean you could have faced anyone but you have to face me.  Maybe if you knew who it was, you will know not to peeve them off the next time.

Next is what.  What did you do to deserve to facing me at this supercard.  The what for me is what am I going to do in the ring that I haven’t done to you before.  Or better yet, what could I do differently that you would not be prepared to defend against.  I mean I have my high flying skills…my submission skills and holds.  Maybe I might just surprise you in the ring with a new move or maybe after facing you so many times, what would you do if I used one of your own moves against you?  Wouldn’t that be a literal kick in the teeth Bea?

Where is the next question we have to answer.  The obvious is in the middle of the ring at High Stakes.  Once again, we will stand in the six sided ring where we have fought three other times and where I have beaten you three times before.  Where I will beat you once more.   Another where is where am I going to find the inspiration to beat you again?  That is an easy question to answer Bea, I am going to gain the inspiration to beat you from each and every one of the fans surrounding that ring.  Which leads me to the next dubya…when.

When will I beat you?  When will I lock you in the Sammiwrap?  When will I come off the top turnbuckle with the Sammisault?  When is a very scary question Bea because sometimes there is no answer for when the ax could fall, when your body will give in to the pain, when the three count will be made.  The when for me is when will I decide that it is time to end it for you.  Will it be early in the match or will I drag out the suffering you may have to go through in this match.  Right now, I don’t have any answer for the question of when Bea.  Let’s find the answer together in the ring.

Guess what dubya that leaves Bea…

Why?!?

One answer to that question Bea could be that it brings in money for SCW.  Knowing that the two of us are strong competitors in the ring makes it a valuable match to book.  Or it could be because you could be given a chance for redemption against me.  Will you take advantage of being able to step into the ring and beat me for once?  Nah..I don’t really think that is the reason why for this match.  I am sure you would probably say it was because management likes me so much they put you in the match against me because they thought that you would be an easy competitor since I have lost the last few matches I have been in.  Which then makes me wonder why I deserve to face you?

I just don’t know why but I do know the one last question that comes with the five dubyas and that is HOW.  Just how am I going to beat you in the ring and I can answer that quite convincingly.  Just like every other time I have faced you, I have stepped into the ring and did what I normally do and that is take it to you, my opponent, and given you the match of your life by using high flying tactics and submission moves that I have learned from some of the best in the business like Vixen and Spike Staggs and Ben Jordan.   And come High Stakes, I am going to use every one of my moves to keep pushing and pushing until you can’t defend yourself anymore and then I will end it for you for a fourth time when I hand you one more loss.

So those are the questions that you have to ask Bea.  Who, what, where, when, why and how…

As for me, there isn’t any questions…just pure unadulterated truth in the answers I am about to give you.  I am the one that has been booked against you at High Stakes next Sunday because I am the one that will be beating you all over the ring to hand you your next loss.

Got it?

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2022, 03:02:16 PM »
SAMANTHA YOU EITHER PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

Narrator:  Bea is one of those people who can say a lot of stuff in a short amount of time. Unlike others who have to talk for over an hour and can barely come up with the same amount of stuff Bea does in 10 to 15 minutes.

EITHER PUT UP OR SHUT UP

We see the scene of Bea Barnhart walking around at the Michelob Ultra Arena. She is walking around viewing stuff in the shops available inside the facility. Bea sees the camera person approaching her and, not one to let an on-camera opportunity pass her up, Bea stops and starts commenting for the camera person to broadcast.

Bea:  Well, Sam, I thought you were going to give one of those long-winded comment sessions like most wrestlers do. You know what I mean. Like most wrestlers, you included, who usually talk for an hour and say less than I do in 10 to 15 minutes. But you surprised me Sam. Why? Because you managed to keep your comments short which is a refreshing change for you. Although you still said stuff that made no sense, or were useless comments, at least I can commend you for keeping your comments short.

Bea lets out a short burst of laughter.

Bea:  Did you see what our neighbor and friend, Andrew Eide, did at the Stand-Up Comedy Contest recently here in the Michelob Ultra Arena? Andrew is our neighbor and friend in Lawrenceville, Georgia. He came to Las Vegas to perform in the Stand-Up Comedy Contest. This was a contest with only amateur Stand-Up Comedians performing with the top three vote getters getting a push to possibly become a professional Stand-Up Comedian, or to land a television or movie role. Andrew admitted he is an amateur Stand-Up Comic and that he was nervous to be in the competition. He was drawn to perform first in the contest but he was still hesitant and nervous. Once he heard the roar of laughter from the audience he relaxed and completed his Stand-Up Comedy routine. When the people watching the Stand-Up Comedy Routing voted Andrew came in First Place. Andrew stated that once he realized the audience wasn’t against him, and that they were getting into his routine, and they were really enjoying his presentation, he let all doubt go and he took off and nailed a fantastic routine that earned him First Place in the Stand-Up Comedy Contest. I guess you can say Andrew followed the concept of PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

Bea bursts out in laughter again.

Bea:  So, Sam, you’re probably asking why I made the comments I did and used Andrew and the Stand-Up Comedy Contest in my comments to you. Well if you weren’t the idiot moron that you are you would know why I did it. Andrew decided to put up his best effort rather than shut up and take the loss. He nailed his Stand-Up Comedy routine and he earned First Place in the Stand Up Comedy Contest. You’re like the hundreds of other wrestlers who talk shit behind the backs of other wrestlers but when it comes down to stepping into the wrestling ring and backing up those behind the back comments they fail. Not me Sam. I don’t talk shit behind the backs of the other wrestlers. I’m willing to get into their faces and tell them straight up what I think of them. So, Sam, the bottom line between us and our match is you need to EITHER PUT UP OR SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!

Although Bea is obviously happy with herself for her harsh words toward Samantha she realized with the variety of viewers that perhaps her comments came across as beyond what some viewers should have to hear.

Bea:  I’m sorry if any viewers became upset at my comments and harsh words I used. I’m just so fired up and ready to kick butt that the words and emotions behind them just came out. But, Sam, even though I’ll cease my comments for now when we step into the ring at High Stakes XII the beating I’ll give you will be immediate, hard, vicious, and non-stop until the bell rings and I’m declared the winner of our match. If you’re not ready to deal with that then don’t show up for our match. However be it known if you do show  up for our match that is the way you’re telling me that you accept my beat down of you. See you Sunday evening!

Bea tells the camera person she’s done with her comments and the camera person cuts their camera feed and our screen goes dark.

Offline Sam Marlowe

• View Profile
    • Samantha Marlowe
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2022, 11:36:39 PM »
Music is heard playing as a redhead in workout gear can be seen preparing for a match working with a heavybag that is held by a man who can be heard encouraging the redhead.  Around the couple are groups of students and people who are also working out in the gym. 

“As you can see, Sam Marlowe is preparing for her upcoming match at High Stakes,” says a cockney accented voice which only catches a glance from Sam who goes back to working out.  “Hey Ginge…ya have to work out with more than just a bag that don’t hit back…”

Sam doesn’t react as she continues to hit at the bag as if she hadn’t heard the comment.  Stepping into view, Ben Jordan grins and then slowly raises his hand and poised for a moment before snapping his fingers and the world freezes around him except for Sam who stumbles in surprise and then turns to Ben who waves at her.

“What are you doin’ here Ben?” Sam asks as she reaches up and pulls the ear buds from her ears, country music can be heard.  She moves towards Ben who is standing and looking around at the frozen people.  “I have a match to get ready for you know.”

“Oh I have a scooby,” jokes Jordan who brings a hand up and taps against his temple.  “I am here to offer you my advice about this match.  Now knowing that Bea Barnhart is…”

Sam shakes her head and holds up a hand to stop Ben from speaking.  “I know all about Bea and I am going to be ready for this match prat.”

“Listen Ginge…” starts Ben with a wag of his finger.  “You are good but we both know that lately you have a bit of a problem with not being as ready as you usually are when it comes to big matches.  So I am here to provide you that bit of confidence boost you and I usually talked about.”

Sam nods slowly as her eyes narrow.  “So that is why you froze everyone isn’t it?”

Ben looks around and a half smirk crosses his lips.  “I had to see if I still had it Sammi.  And from the looks of it, I still do.  Now talk to me about your opponent and what you have said to her.”  Ben crosses his arms and leans against the wall near the heavybag.  Sam moves to join him after grabbing a bottle of water.   

“It is Bea Barnhart and I am ready for her even though I have faced her three times before and three times I have beaten her,” muses Sam before she brings the bottle to her lips and sips at the water.  Ben nods and motions Sam to continue.  “What else do I need to say Ben…I got this.”

“Cocky, aren’t we?” he teases.  Sam rolls her eyes and shakes her head negatively.  “As if I would be Ben.  I know more than most how easy it is to be overconfident and then underestimate people.  And after seeing and hearing what Bea has said, let’s just say that I am really preparing for whatever she could bring.  I hope that she won’t do to me what she did to Fenris or some of the other people she has faced.  I remember it was bad enough that she threw hot coffee in my face.”  Sam unconsciously rubs her hand against her face as if brushing the sweat off like it was a splash of coffee.  “Regardless, I need to get back to prepping for the match Ben so…”

Ben Jordan nods and pushes off the wall and begins to walk away.  Sam begins to put her earbuds back into her ears.  Ben is about to leave the gym as Sam looks around realizing he hadn’t unfrozen everyone.  Turning, she sees him at the door and yells out his name.

“Hey Ben…do you think you could you know…snappy snappy?” she calls.  He exits before Sam finishes her sentence.  Sighing, she brings a hand up and wrinkling her nose, she closes her eyes and makes to snap her fingers with a muttered ‘hope this works.’  Not seeing Ben return, she prepares to snap her fingers but a hand stops her by grabbing her hand.

“Oh no you don’t Ginge…you remember what happened last time…”

“That wasn’t my fault,” protests Sam as Ben laughs.  He uses his other hand and raising it, he snaps his fingers and the scene goes black.  Suddenly out of the darkness, a cockney accent is heard.

“That wasn’t what was supposed to happen.  You messed up the snap Ginge!”

Put up or Shut up?  Isn’t that what I have been doing all along?!?    

Put up or shut up…Them is fightin’ words as my grandad used to say. 

Now Bea, we both know that if I was here to just respond to your so called fighting words, I would just be as unoriginal as you are.  I tell you that I am getting sick and dang tired of hearing the same thing over and over…and over again.  And trust me when I say that you stick to the tried and true which is a strong suit for you.  You can follow a script like a good little character, talking all about how your life in whatever shape or form is goin’ on and use it to try your darnedest to make it a context for somehow putting me in my place every time you face me.  I get it Bea, I really do. 

Let’s really look at what is going on with the match that is fast approaching at High Stakes.  You have been put in a position of needin’ to get a win against me.  I ain’t being anything but truthful Bea and you know it.  You have built yourself up by talkin’ a great game that if I was honest, would push you to the moon and back against some people.  But I ain’t some people Bea, am I?  I am your nemesis in that ring.  I am the one bombshell that has your number and keep ringin’ it every time we step in the ring.  Admit it Bea, you have to be a little scared when it comes to preparing for facing me at High Stakes. 

You yourself admitted that between us, I hold all the wins and you have been pinned or submitted by me each and every time you have stepped in the ring with me.   But each and every time, you stand up and talk trash like it is the first time you were facing me and knew that you would be winning.  Want to know something Bea…I can kinda respect that.

Don’t get me wrong, I am still going to climb into the ring with you and I am still going to beat you like there wasn’t any doubt about it.  Like I said, I can kinda respect the fact that you don’t let your losing streak get you down when it comes to facing me.  But having respect for you doesn’t mean that I am going to underestimate you in that ring.  I have seen many bombshells that talk trash only to fizzle in the ring and I have seen others that talk the same trash and use any means necessary to win.  Like blinding people by accident…or tossing scalding hot coffee on someone then lying about it.

Whenever we have faced each other, I have called you on your less than truthful comments which only prompts you to lie more.  One would almost think that you are trying to make it truth by saying it often enough.  You keep lying and deflecting and in all honesty…I have to admit that I am done with it Bea.  I am done with pointing out your lies, putting you in your place and shutting you up time and time again.

Let me lay my cards on the table so to speak considering that it is High Stakes and all.  I am not interested in some back and forth about you beating me and me provin’ that you can’t.  What I am sayin’ Bea is that you need to understand that when it comes to the match and you stepping up to me, I am going to have to keep doin’ what I do so well and that is make you wrestle my type of match.  And I am not talking a high flying match or submission match.  I am talking about a match that will see me match you move for move and still come out on top with the win.  Just like every other match.

Now before you go saying that I am just tryin to write a check that my ass can’t cash, I want you to think about what you are going to say if…no, when I beat you again.  Three and oh walking into the match…four and oh walking out.  That is if you will be able to walk after the match is over.

But I am getting ahead of myself aren’t I?  First and foremost I have to stay level headed and don’t get over confident when it comes to this match.  I know that luck can spin on a dime and those that get cocky also tend to set themselves up for a fall.  That isn’t going to be me Bea because I am taking you as serious as a heart attack in this match at High Stakes and that means that no matter what, I am coming into this match prepared to definitely put up my skills to the test…

And shut YOU up once and for all.