Author Topic: ... But I'm on vacation.  (Read 898 times)

Offline Chris Page

• View Profile
... But I'm on vacation.
« on: October 14, 2022, 07:06:57 PM »
I hate when people assume.

Why not just ask? It’s not like I have any issues speaking my mind regardless of popular opinion or not. I once billed myself as the most controversial man on the planet because I would say the things that many people think about but don’t have the guts to say. At some point the industry got weak, the skin got thin, and now instead of exercising your God-given right to freedom of speech or expression people would rather say “that offends me”.

Get.

The.

Fuck.

Over.

It.

Do you know what we used to do back in the day when we had a problem with someone? We addressed it. When I have an issue with some even to this day, I will handle it with them until I see that the scale of stupidity reads tilt before I concede to wasting my time. We have a lot of fake fuckers in our midst daily; they’re people you call “bosses” down to the trolls looking to push their narratives while burying the facts.

I say all that to say… I have a problem.

… And now we’re going to find a way to solve it.

Goth, I stepped to you on Climax Control and leveled you with some truth. This company doesn’t care about you or me because we are only here to sell tickets to fanbases that we cater to. We are a dying breed, but yet our graves aren’t dug just yet. We are on the same track, and collectively we can motivate each other to a level that the youngsters won’t be able to touch while they trip over their feelings because I said I was interested in watching their match.

… Thanks for the free real estate, Finn.

It baffles my mind how uppity some of these fuckboys can get.

Nevertheless, I won’t allow the bad feelings of lesser talent to detract me from my point that it’s not a matter of if more so than a matter of when before I snag number nineteen at the expense of any prominent World Champion in the industry today. Over the last fourteen months, I haven’t been focused on gaining gold when you look at my bigger picture but now is the time to go ahead and show the rest of you chump stains exactly why I am the man, why I not only operate the premiere talent agency that represents the elite of our business; but also why my organization that’s right up the street in Vegas has been around a month and has more traction than most places that have been here for years. It continues with this upcoming edition of Climax Control as the powers that be have thought kindly enough to throw me another creampuff that’s more of a waste of my time than a challenge. What happened to test me? What happened to putting me in the ring with the legitimate competition? This isn’t a challenge, it’s a fucking insult.

Cancun, Mexico
La Blanc Spa Resort
1:00 PM

Featuring: Candice Wolf-Page

The scene opens on the coast of Cancun, Mexico at the La Blanc Spa and Resort.

The white sands on the beachline where several private canopies rest is where we are drawn to where we find Chris Page and Candice Wolf-Page each laid out on a lounge chair with a small oval table with a glass top sitting between the chairs which have some drinks for the couple resting on it. Candice sports a sexy string two-piece bikini, cherry red with a pair of Black Gucci shades covering her eyes. In contrast, Chris Page sports surfer-style board shorts, red with black trim, his luscious head of hair pulled back into a ponytail, and black Aviators covering his eyes. As Chris states, the sounds of the waves crashing down upon the sandy white beach are heard off in the distance.

CHRIS PAGE: This is precisely what we needed.

It's not a secrete that both Candice and I have been burning the candles at both ends throughout the majority of 2022 with our careers, our marriage, the opening of the Rabbit Vegas, the relaunch of the WGWF, the Supershows, the media programs, and all points in between. Kicking back on the beach, no cellphones, the serenity alone was worth the price of admission.

CANDICE WOLF-PAGE: Who are you telling?! This is fantastic. No kids, no work, nothing but me and you.

Chris sarcastically responds.

CHRIS PAGE: And alcohol.

Candice kicks her head toward Chris casually lowering her shades.

CANDICE WOLF-PAGE: You do know the way to a girl's heart,

CHRIS PAGE: Omlettes?

CANDICE WOLF-PAGE: Those too.

Candice then states.

CANDICE WOLF-PAGE: But in all seriousness are you enjoying yourself? I mean this is the first break you’ve taken since I’ve known you.

Chris gets to an upright position on his lounge chair as his feet touch down upon the grains of white sand.

CHRIS PAGE: It feels pretty good to unplug for a day or two, but it’s not like I’m not right back on the grind as soon as we get back to Vegas with that Sin City deal on Sunday and Tara’s show coming up a few weeks later. So yeah, I’m enjoying the time with you without all the distractions of a jilted ex-husband that can’t seem to stop talking about your vagina as a way to insert conflict between the two of you.

It never ceases to amaze me how bitter some people can be on one hand while placating for change on the other. Eh, it seems to be the standard with that circle jerk.

CANDICE WOLF-PAGE: I’ll handle him.

CHRIS PAGE: The last thing I am is worried about him or his crew of minions. It’s just funny the length some will stoop for a little bit of attention.

Speaking of attention, Agostino Romano, this is the point where I tell you that you now have my undivided. Things might not have shaken my way two weeks ago in that Fatal Four Way but the quest to fulfill destiny is still underway even if some schmuck lost it for me in that instance. My road now apparently intersects with you in what will be anything but a competitive outing for you.

Cocky statement?

Absolutely.

Yet from what I’ve seen from you not only is talking a huge selling point but neither is getting things done between those ropes when you’re looking across the ring at anyone representing CCPE. Mac did just crush you not too long ago, right? And no, this isn’t just because Mac did it means I can do it speech- it’s a fact that your glass ceiling is making the stars look good; brother,  look no further because you’ve got your eyes feasted upon one of the biggest in the industry.

I’m that no fucks given kinda guy thriving in a world that is worried about hurting feelings… then I’m the last dude you or anyone else needs to step to.

My eyes are firmly locked on the prize that I’ve come to Sin City Wrestling to take… you ain’t it.

CHRIS PAGE: Regardless of all that extra I’m not the only person who needed this. You did too. You’ve been busting your ass with both the Rabbits and that shit isn’t easy.

CANDICE WOLF-PAGE: I do enjoy being in paradise. I’m going to hate going back to the real world.

CHRIS PAGE: Did you want to come to Laughlin on Sunday? I mean, I know we’re back late Saturday Night… but what better way to kill the rest of the vacation than by coming with me and seeing me perform.

I’ve made a lot of headlines as of late, and while most of them I can give two shits about… but while I will be dealing with you I can only hope that Goth is paying close attention from the sidelines while I take that next step toward the goal at hand. You don’t get into title contention sitting on the sidelines or making a standard of showing up for segment work.

You get into contention by competing as frequently as possible against any comers.

I’ll be the first to admit that being thrust into a contender match off jump street wasn’t how I wanted to make my official debut because I’d much rather put in some real work to officially earn the shot and warrant the involvement in the conversation. Mr. A, you are the first roadblock on my way back to the top. I hope that you show up and do your job… eat more cheeseburgers if you want to get past me, it worked out so well for you to deal with Mac, right?

I do owe you and the rest of the roster an apology.

I don’t usually wait until the final hours to speak out, it’s been a busy week with vacation and working in some time to even deal with the lack of competition you’re going to present. I usually poke fun at those that have to wait until the final sands in those hourglasses run out to open their cock suckers while spouting out to whoever will listen that they are trendsetting or game-changing by any means. It doesn’t take talent to sandbag. It takes talent to speak first and overcome those that lack the drive or creativity to muster through a promotional package.

CANDICE WOLF-PAGE: Is that an invitation?

Chris removes his shades exposing his baby blue eyes.

CHRIS PAGE: Since when do you give a shit about an invitation?

Candice giggles under her breath before responding.

CANDICE WOLF-PAGE: Good point.

CHRIS PAGE: See.

Chris winks at Candice before getting out of his lounge chair. He reaches his left hand down toward his lovely bride. Candice responds by reaching up and taking Chris’s hand. Chris pulls her up and out of her chair where he brings her in for a bear hug. CCP picks Candice up and twirls her in the air under the confines of their canopy before lightly putting her feet down on the sand. Candice leans up planting her luscious lips against Chris’s.

Candice pulls her head away as Chris releases his bear hug after a couple of squeezes on the glorious backside of his wife.

CANDICE WOLF-PAGE: Don’t start something you can’t finish.

Chris immediately gives Candice a “People’s Eyebrow” before stating.

CHRIS PAGE: Is that a threat?

CANDICE WOLF-PAGE: You tell me.

CHRIS PAGE: My, my, Miss. Page… are you trying to seduce me?

Candice steps up where she takes Chris by the waistband of his surfer shorts.

CANDICE WOLF-PAGE: No.

Candice then mouths the word “yes” which causes a sly smirk to grace Chris’s face before he responds to her.

CHRIS PAGE: I think it’s time we head up to the room for a bit.

2 Hours Later.

A Go-Pro kicks on to see Chris Page sitting in front of it at a desk in the bedroom of his penthouse suite at La Blanc Spa Resort in Cancun, Mexico. He’s dressed in nothing but a white robe, his hair is a mess, and a lit joint hangs from his lips. Chris takes a toke before pulling the joint away as he inhales before exhaling.

CHRIS PAGE: Ya know I’m not a happy camper to have to cut into my vacation to speak on a man that can barely hold my attention. Three times you’ve been Internet Champion… but what else? What else have you done within the realm of Sin City Wrestling?

Chris blows out a few smoke rings before he answers.

CHRIS PAGE: Jack shit.

Chris leans back in his chair while taking another toke from the joint.

CHRIS PAGE: I’m not discounting you over that but I am discounting you as a threat to me while I am on my path to the SCW World Heavyweight Championship. This isn’t anything new to me; being in chase mode, I have more fun that way because it allows me to smack around guys like you while “proving” my worth.

Chris blows out some more smoke before he continues.

CHRIS PAGE: I am more prone to leaving no stone unturned along this path. Unfortunately for you Romano you’re in the wrong place at the wrong time against the wrong opponent because I am going to use your body to send a message to anyone that thinks they have what it takes to deal with me one on one. I’m an equal opportunity ass kicker. Something you’re going to fully understand come to the closing bell of our encounter on Climax Control.

To be fair I don’t hate you or despise you because I don’t know you for you to invoke that kind of emotional response. What you need to understand is that a majority of my losses throughout 2022 are in multi-person affairs. When it comes to singles I’m in a league of my own. I don’t run around in packs playing the numbers game when it’s one on one because I show up and deliver all on my own and am more of a threat than anyone will give me credit for.

… probably because I don’t kiss ass

… and because I’ll tell anyone to fuck off when they’re in the wrong regardless if it’s the “popular” opinion. Don’t you hate it when people are fake as fuck?

CHRIS PAGE: I do want you to know that the thrashing that’s coming your way isn’t personal, it’s business. You happen to be the guy the powers that be selected for me run roughshod over while on my way to High Stakes.  You can keep your record-breaking reign at being subpar in a bigger picture while showing you why I’m the living goddamn legend.

Chris exhales the smoke upward.

CHRIS PAGE: One jabroni after another until they all fall. I can only hope that you’re paying attention, Goth. I tried to reason with you last week so now I’ll just show you that everything I said was true. We can help each other get ourselves back to the top of the industry, and we can motivate each other to strive to keep our heads in the ballgame because YOU know that we took ourselves out of that equation and left a weak man to get beat by a dude that takes compliments poorly. Yeah, this is definitely the “new” era of our sport… and frankly, it’s trash.

In today’s era everyone wants to express an opinion but NOBODY wants accountability. You fuckboys and girls would rather shoot your mouths off on social media where your buddies can pile on behind you versus, I don’t know, getting in the ring and fighting. The entitlement train isn’t leaving the station anytime soon when you see your name across from mine on a marque or run sheet. When you get in the ring with me one on one you’re going to know that you’ve been in the damnedest dogfight you’ll ever be involved in.

,,, but if you win…

You’ll have also earned it.

[color=green[CHRIS PAGE:[/color] If I have to wage this war against the younger, entitled generation by myself then that is exactly what I’m going to do. I don’t give a shit about your feelings, I could care less if I offend you, and the last thing I need is any of your endorsements because when your name is Chris Page the last thing you are is cancelable. I am going to use Climax Control to get back on track, I’ll parlay that into High Stakes when I will not only make another example… but I’ll leave a bloody impression.

Candice enters the screen in her own white robe while Chris takes another toke off the joint. Candice takes the joint from Chris’s lips and takes a toke of her own before simply saying one word.

CANDICE WOLF-PAGE: Vacation.

Chris shrugs his shoulders before turning off the Go Pro.