Author Topic: Taking a page out of a book  (Read 865 times)

Offline Agostino Romano

• View Profile
Taking a page out of a book
« on: October 14, 2022, 06:48:04 PM »
Taking a page out of a book. Laughlin, Nevada. Saturday 15h October.

It had been a while since anyone had heard from Agostino Romano since his two big losses in matches, but it wasn't to his concern. Unlike other wrestlers in SCW, Agostino was not a complainer about the losses. He took losses just fine. He was at a comedy place with a book in hand. It may have been something wrestlers have done before, but Agostino was one of those people who would take things a little farther. With a book in hand, he wore a book costume which already, everyone laughed, and Agostino had the microphone in hand.

Agostino Romano: "Do you honestly think I'm going to be standing here and talking to you all dressed in normal clothes? No, that's not the Agostino Romano way of doing things if you already know me as a professional wrestler. Who's ripped pages out of books in their time? I'm sure some of you have done it accidentally, but I won't. Well, my comedy book acts come from my opponent this week, Chris Page. Let's rip a page of a book."

Agostino rips a page of the book, although a few people try to rip a page out of the costumed book Agostino was wearing, and everyone laughs, even Agostino himself.

Agostino Romano: "What a cracking idea to try and rip a page out of my book, but no, we are trying to rip into Chris Page, but in a friendly way because god knows what the experienced wrestler can do to me in the ring. But he's a great wrestler who got a little unlucky for a chance to be a title contender for the SCW title. But I'm sure he will have pages to tear when he realises he faces me or rather a hairpiece to tear."

Even James and Declan had to laugh from the background due to Agostino's wacky common sense of humour and because he was going crazy; coming up with new things was something Agostino was pretty good at.

Agostino Romano: "A top wrestler looking to make himself a name, I know Chris Page is not a rookie to wrestling and nor is he to this company. So I completely tear that part to pieces because it's not entirely true, but what are the multiple titles he's won in various companies and even got his own company going or some sort of mentoring role within his headquarters? Something someone like me can benefit to be a better wrestler. But will he be able to handle the crazy book costume freak? Most likely not."

Agostino tears the bit about Chris Page being a rookie out of the book and tears it up to pieces, letting it fly everywhere as the audience laughs, especially since they were trying to rip the costume page book out of the costume.

Agostino Romano: "I'm not gonna trash you, Chris, that's not my style, and you may do so, but I don't care what you say because words don't hurt someone like me. I will have fun in the ring and wrestle to the best I can. Win or lose, so what. As long as I can make the audience laugh by being dressed as a book and tearing every single page of the book of wrestling lecturer you'll give me, that's what matters more. Of course, I like to win, but you can damn bet I won't be pissing and moaning about it. I take losses and move on, simple as that. That's all I will say, and wish you the best of luck because you will need it."

Agostino was done; he didn't have much more to say purely because he wasn't one of those wrestlers that would tear down every word his opponents say about other wrestlers; Agostino was relaxed and wanted to get on with things, especially unlike Chris Page, Agostino had nothing to lose.

I love AJ Allmendinger.