Author Topic: SELEANA ZDUNICH AGAIN  (Read 708 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
SELEANA ZDUNICH AGAIN
« on: October 13, 2022, 06:48:20 PM »
SELEANA ZDUNICH AGAIN

Narrator:  There’s no talking around the fact that Bea Barnhart has been in five matches involving Seleana Zdunich and Bea has yet to walk away with a win. I now turn you over to Bea Barnhart to let her give you the background on those matches and what she plans on accomplishing against Seleana Zdunich at Climax Control 345.

BEA’S HISTORY AGAINST SELEANA ZDUNICH

The scene opens in Bea Barnhart’s hotel room at a hotel located near the Laughlin Event Center in Laughlin, Nevada. Bea secured a very nice suite and we can tell she likes her accommodations, and even more so since her husband Bill, and their English Bulldog Iris, remained home in Lawrenceville, Georgia, as Bea can enjoy the large suite for herself. Bea looks into the camera as she waves a sheet of paper in the air then she begins comments for her upcoming match against Seleana Zdunich.

Bea:  On this paper I have listed the five matches I’ve had where Seleana Zdunich was involved in the match. I’ll go over each match to explain how the matches turned out.

Bea shakes the paper in front of the camera.

Bea:  The first match I had with Seleana was March 1, 2020, at Climax Control 261. I was only two months as a wrestler in the sport at that time so nobody expected me to win and I didn’t win as Seleana pinned me and I lost.

Bea moves on to her second match where Seleana was involved.

Bea:  The second match where Seleana was involved was on November 8, 2020, at Climax Control 285. Again Seleana defeated me by pinfall.

Bea looks into the camera then back at the sheet of paper.

Bea:  My third match where Seleana was involved was September 12, 2021 at Violent Conduct VII. I lost again to Seleana by pinfall.

Bea lets out a sigh.

Bea:  The fourth match I had against Seleana was on October 10, 2021, at Climax Control 313. Yes, you guessed it, I lost to Seleana by pinfall.

Bea rolls her eyes.

Bea:  The last match I had with Seleana involved in the match was on January 23, 2022, at Inception V. This was a Triple Threat match to qualify for the Bombshell Internet Championship and both myself and Dani Weston lost the match when Seleana pinned Dani and not me. It was a loss I was given for not directly getting pinned but that’s how the sport of wrestling, and Triple Threat matches, work in some cases.

Bea places the paper next to her then she looks into the camera to continue her comments.

Bea:  That’s the history I have in five matches where Seleana Zdunich was involved. I lost four of them straight up to Seleana and the fifth one she pinned Dani Weston but I still had to take  loss in that match even though I was not the wrestler who was pinned.

WHAT’S NEXT?

Bea:  When the Card for Climax Control 345 was made official, and I saw I was facing Seleana Zdunich again, I knew destiny had dropped this match in my lap as I’m the future of the Bombshell Division. With a win over Seleana I’ll be catapulted to the top of the ladder and have more challenging matches and more matches that lead to a shot at Championships.

Bea gives a stern look into the camera.

Bea:  I talked with Bill, before I left to travel to Laughlin, Nevada, for Climax Control 345, and he agreed to give me training so intense that I’ll be able to defeat anyone and everyone sent my way. No I didn’t allow the public or news media into my training facility. This is because they don’t need to know how I train, and what I’m training for, as that’s none of their business. The only thing everyone needs to know is that my intense training with Bill and his trainers is designed to allow me to enter any type of match, against any opponents, and come out the winner.

Bea flashes a smile.

Bea:  Just so you know I’ve had many people come to me and they want me to tell them what type of training Bill and his training staff has given me. They want me to tell them what moves and holds I plan on using that are not listed on my Bio Sheet. Common sense, which most people don’t have, should tell them that no wrestler will list every move, hold, or maneuver, they know and use, on their Bio Sheet as you always have to leave the element of surprise when they meet you in a match. They want me to make public what I plan on doing so Seleana will be able to prepare to defend against me. Ha! No f*cking way fools! Let Seleana deal with what I dish out to her in our match!

Bea raises her fist and shakes it in front of the camera.

LAYING IT OUT FOR YOU

Bea:  I hear the behind-the-back talk others are doing against me. I hear the insults and condemnations others are sending my way. I hear others laughing and claiming I’m not who I claim to be. So now I’ll lay it out for you so you cannot use the bullshit excuse that you weren’t told. I’m trained by my husband, Bill, who has an amazing record of surviving where others quickly perish. Bill stood up to Satan and defeated him so that Satan can never challenge him for his soul again. Yes I was trained by someone so damn awesome he defeated Satan. Bill also defeated his half-brother, Chris Shipman, to the point where Shipman retired from wrestling and hasn’t been heard of since. Yes I was trained by someone so damn awesome he defeated one of the most violent, evil, disgusting, and mentally disturbed wrestlers on the planet. I could go on for a long time and tell you all Bill has discussed with me, with the exception of what he wants me to do to Seleana during our match, but I don’t feel like doing that. Just watch me and be prepared to be amazed when I cram the truth down your throat!

Bea lets out an evil laugh.

Bea:  Seleana I want you to know that Bill passed on to me his experience from when he worked in wrestling in countries where their wrestlers wear masks. Some wear masks due to not wanting friends or relatives knowing they participate in the sport of wrestling. Some wear masks with clear eye holes while others, not wanting to be identified by their eyes, wear masks to hide their eyes while still allowing them to see out of the mask. Bill trained me to recognize pain, agony, and desperation, in the eyes of opponents. And for those, like you, who think you can mask the pain in your eyes and on your face Bill trained me to recognize the body language of opponents so I know when they are hurting, in agony, and desperate to get away from their opponent and hide. Bill is a fantastic instructor and I’m a fantastic student. Hide everything you want to hide Seleana. Try to hide your pain. Try to keep me from seeing the pain in your eyes. Try to hide your body language that tells me you’re in severe pain. You can try. . .try. . .try. . .and while you’re trying I will. . .will. . .will. . .inflict more pain on you!

Bea grins a huge Joker-like grin into the camera and then she rolls her eyes as she imagines the facial expressions Seleana is making in response to her comments to her.

Bea:  You have so much to lose in this match and I have so much to gain. You are over-protective of how you appear to the fans while I don’t give a damn what the fans think as I think for myself. Seleana I’m sure you’re familiar with the saying that goes IT ISN’T THE SIZE OF THE DOG IN THE FIGHT. . .IT IS THE SIZE OF THE FIGHT IN THE DOG. A small breed dog can take out a large breed dog if the motivation is there. It’s happened before and it will happen again. Maybe you look at me like I’m the Chihuahua to your concept that you think you are a Pit Bull. It doesn’t matter what you think, or what you think you know, or what your opinion is of me, I’m winning our match.

Bea again flashes a huge smile before closing her comments.

Bea:  Oh, Seleana, how getting lucky and getting a few wins over another wrestler has caused you to not believe you can be defeated. Oh, Seleana, how those wins over me has caused you to become complacent and uncaring. You’re welcome to think of me as an easy wrestler to defeat if that’s what you want to do. Awwww!!! Wait until you see what I bring to our match! Wait until you feel the blows I lay on you! Wait until you feel the pressure from submission holds I lay on you! Only then will you believe I’m telling the truth and you were the one telling the lies. Enjoy your life leading up to Climax Control 345 because after I destroy you, and beat you senseless, you’ll no longer enjoy your life.! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

While Bea is laughing loudly the camera person places their camera into a slow fade to black and when the scene fades totally the camera feed is cut and our screen goes dark.