Author Topic: Team Hero, One More Time  (Read 758 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
Team Hero, One More Time
« on: October 13, 2022, 05:04:22 AM »
The scene opens inside the Team Hero Academy gym. While there have been some graduates of the first class. Many are still working their tails off to become better. Keira is in the ring once again holding court, teaching her class more fundamentals. Keira has one of the female trainees in a headlock.

Keira: You see where I have my hands? Right head, they are locked, and we’re pressing against the head. We’re keeping it up high, because we want the audience to see that the person in the headlock is in pain. Because everybody knows what it’s like to be put or putting someone in a headlock. It hurts. And the audience all know that. So while you’re in this headlock position, if you have it on, you need to be grinding okay? Putting the pressure on. Because if you don’t. Watch what happens.

Keira relaxes her grip, and the hold looks very half-assed.

Keira: The audience out there, they’re not going to think you’re even trying. They’re going to call out you, because you can’t do a headlock properly. They’re going to think oh, why should I believe any of this? And by the same token, if you are in a headlock, you need to be fighting to get out. You’re in a headlock, if you just sit there, like this.

Keira puts herself in a headlock with the trainee, and just sits there.

Keira: They’re going to be thinking either you’re not in trouble, or the person putting the headlock on isn’t bothering, so why are you just sitting there, right? You need to be trying every way to get out.

Keira taps the trainee on the shoulder to apply pressure, and Keira, taking it slow, is able to fight and move around and escapes.

Keira: You see, we’re working, and we didn’t do anything, nobody got hurt, no crazy stuff, just simple easy stuff. If I wasn’t doing anything, you’d be on your phone in the crowd, looking around, and me just moving around, trying to get out of a headlock, that made you look, right? That’s what I’m talking about.

She blows the whistle, saying

Keira: Ok. 30 minute break! Remember, rest is important in your training!

Keira smirks as she exits the ring and goes over to the office, seeing Roxi. She says

Keira: You ok?

Roxi: Fine. Why?

Keira: You’ve been giving off a different aura since we had that talk in the ring.

Roxi: You made things different. You asked for this match, and you could have easily just asked me right here or any other time before all that stuff happened. I just don’t get it.

Keira: If you couldn’t tell by my tone. I got what I wanted. You knew my bucket list tenfold. For what I wanted, it couldn’t be in private.

Keira begins to sigh a bit

Keira: I’m tired, Roxi. So, so tired. Winning the Bombshell Internet Championship, I finally did it. But…I didn’t know what else to do.

Roxi: I get that. And yes, I know you always hinted at it, but you could have given me a little more warning. I thought you wanted to do competitive eating or whatever. You sounded serious then.

Keira: Oh please. If I wanted to do all that, I’d be kicked out of competitions ages ago.

Roxi: I’m just saying this seems kind of sudden. I get that you did all you wanted to do but… I figured that day wasn’t going to come for a while.

Keira: Roxi, I know. But I said once I won the Bombshell Internet Championship. Then that was it for me. No more. I would quickly surrender it and go on to my last thing.

Keira clenches her fist on this, saying

Keira: ….Yea. That didn’t pan out the way I wanted.

Roxi: It happened. There’s no use in dwelling on it. Who knows, maybe even better things are on the horizon. You never know. But I am curious as to why you wanted to do Team Hero on this upcoming show when you said you really only wanted the match at High Stakes.

Keira gives a bit of a chuckle as she explains

Keira: Why? After you said that in the ring, I had a moment to let the adrenaline rush out of my body. I got to thinking about it. Why deny the SCW faithful one last Team Hero match? I’d be no better than the idiot I faced off against.

Keira takes a breath, saying

Keira: ….And I was REALLY bored.

Roxi: I just want to ask the question. Why are you walking away? There’s still so much you can do.

Keira: That’s the thing. I CAN do a lot more, but I don’t want to. I’ve won the titles I wanted to win. I completed the grand slam. I explained this already. I have nothing left to really prove anymore. I have a lot on my plate now, and taking actively wrestling off, just seems like it’s the right choice right now. That way, you don’t have to worry about me. You don’t have to watch over me, or try and protect me anymore. We can have someone at home while Nate grows up. I mean, he’s 5. He’s in school. Us wrestling isn’t the best way for him to grow up. At least one of us has to be there.

Keira then gestures to the gym itself.

Keira: And I’m here. We have this. I can keep going vicariously through the students. Maybe they can achieve more than me. But I want to help the next generation. Maybe to not make the same mistakes I did. The point is, I have options. Things I can do. Trying to wrestle and win more championships and try and try and run myself ragged trying for them… I’m done with that. I don’t need to do that anymore. I just want to end things, and be at peace.

Roxi: I guess that’s true. Well… bored or not we should be prepared to do this again. I know we’re getting a little bit of stuff done with these kids, but you know Team GO isn’t a joke. I know they are our friends and all, but I don’t think you want to go out with Team Hero failing to get the job done.

Keira: You’re right. But you know me. I love a good fight too. I wanted to challenge two of the best and they stepped up. No way I’m backing down now.

Roxi: Very well. I just want to make sure we’re not overlooking these girls as we prepare for the bigger match.

Keira: No Roxi, THIS is the bigger match. The one in front of us right now. Team Hero. We have time to prepare for. I was thinking after we get done with the session for our rookies. We close up shop, go ahead and train?

Keira gives almost a look that was begging, almost with a please tone.

Roxi: You gave them a 30 minute break, they still have like 5 minutes. Are you sure you want to send them home early? This is your school, you know.

Keira: I said after the session, dear. We still got time. I do want to train them up a little more before we close up shop for–

All of a sudden, one of the students was seen knocking on the door.

Student: M-Miss Roxi? Miss Keira?

Keira: Hey, what’s up?

Student: One of the students is making a fuss out here. She’s saying she wants a real challenge. That she was better than this.

Keira: Oh, jeez…

Roxi: I’ll get security on this one

Keira: No, Roxi.

Keira begins to get a huge grin on her face as she bawls up her fists for this

Roxi: Keira…No.

Keira: What? If we don’t take care of this now, another might show up!

Roxi: This isn’t going to help anything.

Keira: Come on, Roxi. Where’s your sense of adventure? Where’s your fighting spirit? I needed to train…right?

Roxi: I mean, yes. But…

Keira smirks as she was already out the door, going straight to the ring to see the unruly student there. She enters the ring and says

Keira: Ok, what’s going on here?

Student 2: She’s being dumb.

Roxi: Okay, that’s enough.

Unruly Student: This class has been boring. I’m far better than anybody here. I’m tired of being in these classes. I’m ready!

Roxi: Is that so?

Roxi checks the training sticker and sees the girl is #47.

Roxi: #47… Taylor Parker.

Taylor: That’s right! I’m ready for this! I can even beat the both of you! I’ve got this!

Keira: Heh, really now? You think you can beat both of us? Overconfident, much?

Taylor: I’ve been excelling in every exercise! I’m at the top, and you both know it!

Keira: Really? Last I checked, you’re not Cassie Wolfe nor Sarah Blaze. You still lack patience.

Taylor: I’ve BEEN ready! Isn’t there like advanced classes or something?! Come on!

Keira: You know the rules when you signed up here. Everyone is leveled on a class by class basis. Once you know the basics and are able to come up with your own finisher. Then you do a 5 minute match with an opponent of your choosing. Last 5 minutes without being pinned or submitted, you graduate.

Taylor: Are you both hard of hearing? I’m READY!

Keira: Really, now? If you think you’re ready. Choose. But since you said you could take us BOTH on…

Keira gives a little smirk, looking over to Roxi as she says

Keira: I think you made that choice already.

Taylor: Whatever. I’ll beat you, then I can graduate, or you can give me my money back!

Keira: No refunds. But since you’re that cocky, I’ll put this rule in. Normally, it’s if you lose, you train for three more months. But for little bitches like you…

Keira points to Taylor as she says

Keira: You lose, you’re out! I’ll make damn sure no other gym around brings you in as a trainee. Got it?

Taylor: I paid good money for this! I’ll kick your ass and then, I’ll make you give me my money back!

Keira: Heh…or I can just kill you…

The class was shocked to hear that from Keira. But considering how Keira was right now, she could have secretly used her own power to cripple this wannabe. She then says.

Keira: Or make you regret being a wrestler. Whichever. Either way, you’re going to fail. Especially with that cocky attitude of yours.

Roxi: That’s enough. We do not have to do this. You can just walk away Ms. Parker, if you really think it’s that bad here, take you money, and go.

Taylor: No, she wants to try and hurt me, I’ll sue you for it then!

Student 3: COWARD!

Student 4: You’re all talk earlier. Now she wants to face you, you turn chicken!? LOSER!

Student 1: Come on, where’s your spine!?

The students were now just heckling and insulting Taylor like no tomorrow. Roxi tries to calm them down but Keira gives a smirk. She then says

Keira: Well? Where’s all that talk, Taylor or should I call you…

The crowd hushes up as Keira calls her

Keira: …Karen?

The students laugh at Taylor, chanting “Karen” at her

Taylor: Ha! If anyone is a karen… it’s you. You cried about losing your little title. It didn’t go the way you wanted and you cried. You are the Karen! How can you tell anyone the right way to do things and the right way to carry yourself when you did that? You don’t deserve to train anyone!

Keira: I was done with what I wanted to do. Oh well. I lost my title. Too bad. But the way you’re carrying yourself now is more of a Karen move than what you’re calling me. Least I’m not demanding my money back or another title match. My time in the spotlight is about to come to an end, kid. Yours is just beginning. Now, do you want your match or not? You’re boring me.

Taylor: Don’t act high and mighty now! You were whining and complaining and you know it! Don’t tell me how to act, when you don’t act like it! You know I’m good. You praised me before. I just want what I deserve. Like you.

Keira: Fine…make it three minutes now. You won’t last one. Deal?

Taylor: And if I do?

Keira: You graduate, simple as that. Now choose…

Taylor: Fine! Let’s go!

Keira gives a smirk over this. The bell rings as Taylor rushes over to clothesline Keira. Keira ducks it and lifts her foot, hitting her Seven Sins finisher. She then lifts up Taylor and wraps her, hitting the Final Sin, making Taylor hit the mat hard, knocked out. Keira hooks her leg as Roxi makes the count

Roxi: 1…2…3!

The bell rings for it as one of the students take a look at the time. She was shocked as she says

Student 4: Wha…Um…30 seconds! Under a minute!

Keira gives a smirk as the students cheer for her hard. She looks over at Roxi.

Keira: Told ya.

Roxi: You could have held back a little. Maybe gave her a fighting chance.

Keira: I would have, but this is the biggest lesson of patience. Expect the unexpected!

Roxi: It was about being a teacher.

Keira: Normally, yes. But it’s also a lesson on what happens when you face someone stronger than you.

Keira turns around to their students and says

Keira: Everyone got that?

The crowd nods in agreement. Keira gives a smirk as she helps Taylor up and wakes her.

Keira: Hey, you ok?

Taylor: That… what happened?

Keira: You…you got knocked out. In your match. Like I had warned you before. Your impatience was your undoing.

Taylor: You… That wasn’t fair! You weren’t supposed to kick me right away! What kind of trainer are you!

Student 1: She’s one of the best! When you signed up for Hero Academy, you know the risks. Sure, she has her moments. I won’t sit here and lie. But like we are, she learns from her mistakes. She’s Keira!

The crowd agrees with the student as Keira extends her hand to Taylor.

Keira: I’m not perfect. Never have been. What I did was wrong. But like you, I try to make amends anyway I can. I’m giving you that chance now, Taylor. Your choice will determine your future. Not only in Hero Academy, but also in life.

Keira looks at her, with a smile on her face. She then says

Keira: That’s what you signed up for. To become better than you are now. Becoming stronger and being good doesn’t mean crap in this ring or in the real world. You have to become better. Better than yourself.

Taylor: You cheap-shotted me!

Student 3: Just like you cheap-shotted me 2 weeks ago doing our sparring match, Taylor!?

Student 4: And a week ago as well with me? Remember that, Taylor?

Keira raises an eyebrow on this as she looks at Roxi

Keira: This true, Rox?

Roxi: That’s what was reported.

Keira turns back to Taylor and asks

Keira: Care to explain, Taylor?

Taylor: It’s different! They couldn’t handle how great I am! It’s eat or be eaten! I’m the alpha in Hero Academy! I’m–

Roxi: Out!

Keira quickly turns to Roxi, hearing that as she was shocked.

Keira: What…Roxi?

Roxi: I was trying to be calm about this, Taylor. We could have given your money back and ended it there. But considering how you’re acting and from the reports I’ve read about you. Not to mention hearing it from our students just now. You’re too hot headed and won’t listen to reason. I’m sorry for this. But you’re officially CUT from Hero Academy.

Taylor: But…But…

Roxi goes over and gets in Taylor’s face, saying

Roxi: Get your shit and GET OUT! Like Keira said…NO REFUNDS!

The crowd is cheering for this as Taylor screams out. She exits the ring, shouting

Taylor: Mark my words, Team Hero! Your old asses will pay for this! PAY! DO YOU HEAR ME!?

Keira: SECURITY! Make sure Taylor gets her stuff and leaves!

Keira turns as the security handles that. She looks at the other students, saying

Keira: I’m sorry for before. Cause of this. You can have the rest of the day off. Come back tomorrow. I’ll buy food for everyone.

The crowd nods as they separate for the day. She looks at Roxi

Keira: You ok?

Roxi: Fine. It’s just that people like that don’t need to be here.

Keira: Agreed. But I normally do that. You’re the calm one. I’m usually the one that wants to jump the handle and–

Roxi quickly says

Roxi: Are we going to train or what? I’m kinda fired up now. Just like you, I want to face off against Krystal and Ariana. Maybe it’s because this might be the last time. Maybe not. Either way, like you said. I want to show them, no matter what. Team Hero is, has and always WILL be the best. Isn’t that what you say?

Keira gives a chuckle over this, saying

Keira: Yea…I do.

Keira extends her hand, asking

Keira: Team Hero, One More Time?

Roxi gives a smirk and takes Keira’s hand, shaking it

Roxi: Team Hero, One More Time!

The two hug as the scene finally fades.

=============================

Time.

Time is a valuable thing, isn’t it? You try to spend your life fighting time, only to learn in the end that no matter what you do. No matter what path in life you take, time will ALWAYS catch up to you. I knew I was at that time as soon as I won the Bombshell Internet Championship. Something in my body didn’t feel right at all. I had won the grand slam. I was on top of the world and yet…

I was at my crossroads. I legit thought about the future and asked myself, “What now?” That’s when I knew, no. When I FELT it. I felt time finally catching up to me after I avoided it so many times to chase my dreams, to chase my destiny. So I knew then and there what I had to do. Despite some setbacks. I now have one last thing on my bucket list to do.

Me…and Roxi. One. Last. Time!

I’m getting that. At High Stakes, that last battle will happen. As soon as it happens, no matter the result. My story will end. I’m happy for a great career.

But…THAT’S at High Stakes. This is more for Climax Control.

Before I dropped the bombshell on Roxi for my one on one match with her. She brought up an idea I didn’t think about. Granted, I didn’t want it…at first. I mean, how much more can Team Hero really do at this point? We have proven time and time again that we are the best tag team in SCW history. All due respect to the Fallen, The Angel Clan, The Mean Girls and all of the male tag teams, but Team Hero took on and beat everyone in our path. So, really, was there a need to team up again? Not really.  But after thinking about it. Yea, it would be good to do one more Team Hero match. I guess what it boils down to is leaving no questions unanswered for the time being. I mean, we beat Crystal and Sel, and as much as I love Jessie and Amy, Metal and Punk we’ve taken down. But if we left it at that, if we didn’t have one more time proving the truth, I’d kick myself if I didn’t do this. So yea. I made the call and what do you know?

We got two victims–ERR I mean challengers for what could be for the time being, Team Hero’s last outing. I kid of course, I don’t just think that Team Go are just going to be victims and lay down, that’s not in their nature, and it shouldn’t be. But at the same time, Who would we be if we just let this whole thing end with a loss to two people teaming for pretty much the first time? That wouldn’t be fitting. But I know that both Krystal and Ariana are eager to try and do just that.

And fitting that it’s someone I never fought yet and one I fought before. But both are strong, I know that for a fact. So it’s fitting that they’re the, for now, last team to take on Team Hero! Yeah, I said for now, because, as Roxi said about this kind of stuff, the only thing for sure, is that nothing is for sure. But anyway, let’s just move on and discuss the members of Team GO!

Ariana, I’ve seen you rise pretty quick in the ranks. Bombshell Roulette Champion, and you know, good for you. I mean that, everybody’s career has to start somewhere. That title is where my career started. I remember winning that title and being so damn proud of it. Because much like today, people didn’t believe I had what it took to win that title. And I see the same in you. People didn’t think the Greek girl could get the job done, and not only did you get the job done, you defended it last week successfully. I know that damn Roulette wheel can be so damn unfair and uncaring sometimes. But that title has a long history and you make sure you take good care of that history. You held what I held twice and your tag team partner’s held. I can’t wait to see more of you and what you can do with your career. Because I see it in you. I know you have the ability, But you now step into the ring with the best of the best. I told everyone when you face us, bring your best. And while you have already had a lot of success… you still have a lot to learn.

Ariana, I want to see that from you! I want your best this week. If you hold back on me once. It will not take me long to take you down. You should know that I am capable of taking people down very quickly. You’ve seen me, you know what Roxi and I can do, and that’s why I tell everyone to bring their best. Because we want the challenge. Yes, you have a lot to gain, especially against Jessie by High Stakes if you try to beat us. But to be honest, I got nothing left to lose, nothing left to gain. I just want that fight! So I can’t wait for it!

Speaking of a fight…

Hi, Krystal. Third, fourth time this year? I’m wild guessing for us? Funny. But at the same time, it’s great. It means we get to tangle one more time before I ride off into the sunset. You always bring out the best in me. Which is why you’re in my top five of people I love to Wrestle with. Roxi’s on there, so is Jessie and Candy. Trust me, it could be Keira vs the World at this point and I could see four of the five still facing me. You’re right there, wanting that fight with me. I do feel a little bad that it’s not you and me, one on one one more time, and I fear I might not ever get the chance to do it again, but it did bring a smile to my face when you stepped up and added yourself to this match. I can say that if it wasn’t Roxi, it would have been you that I would have wanted to have my last match against. That is how much I respect you. You have always been there to fight, never backed down, and took me to my limits. Made me go to places I didn’t know I had. And for that, I can only say thank you. Maybe, some day, and somewhere down the road, maybe we can do that, and finally see just who is better. For now, I will enjoy continuing to watch you do what you do. You are a hell of a wrestler, and a hell of a fighter. There may not be anyone else on the SCW Bombshell’s roster I respect more than you. Other than my wife of course.

But even though we cannot dance one on one again, this is as close as we’re going to get for now. And so you know, I’m treating this like we’re going to be going one on one. Like I told Ariana, this is it for me. I got nothing to gain NOR to lose. This is the end for me and I’m going all out! Like when I did for the Bombshell Roulette Title. Don’t expect me to hold back because I’m your friend. No Matthew, no other bull to stand in our way. This is it. You, me, Roxi and Ariana. But consider it as a little side one-off for you and me. It won’t count officially, but it’ll feel just the same. I will also be keeping close tabs on you once I ride off into the sunset. I expect that you will keep up the same intensity, the same willingness to fight, and the same focus. I want to see you move on past the Roulette championship division. Because I know that you are better than just that. You have it in you. But, this Sunday, Team Hero is going to show you why  we are the best tag team in SCW history. Team Go may be at that level one day, but on Sunday, we’ll show you just how far you have to go.

Ladies, be ready. Cause Team Hero is coming…one more time.

The End….Begins.