Author Topic: Bombshell Internet championship shot...Only one real threat in the match  (Read 731 times)

Offline Georgie Girl

• View Profile
Firelight flashes on a cut crystal glass that is held in a hand that has a silver signet ring with a gee engraved in it with a diamonds and gold highlighting it.  The fingertips are sparkling in the light too, the clean white French manicure tinted orange from the fire as well.  Only the back of the head of a woman can be seen, the short dark hair slicked against her head as she brings the glass towards her mouth.  The golden liquid inside it tips towards the lips of the woman, her face in profile against the glow from the fireplace. 

The door to the room opens to reveal an Indian woman in a dark leather looking skirt, black tights, high heels and a red silk blouse that hugs her figure.  Her dark hair is pulled up into a soft bun at the back of her hair with slight wisps framing her face.     

Georgie:   Well look what the cat dragged in.  So, what news Lalita.

The soft drawl of the south London accent brings a smile to the lips of Lalita who moves around the large couch that is facing the fireplace.  On it, Georgie Robertson reclines, her arms stretching out on the back of it, her right hand still clutching the glass that she is now studying as she sloshes the drink inside it.  Georgie looks relaxed in a pair of ripped jeans and a soft cashmere sleeveless turtleneck that outlines her form.   

Lalita doesn’t wait for an invitation as she settles herself on the couch and looking at Georgie, she offers her a nod before reaching for the glass and raising it to her lips.  After emptying it, she hands the glass back to Georgie.

Lalita:  What news are you wanting to hear Georgie?  Your brother is charming as always and Billy Blue eyes isn’t stopping in his way to the top of the fam.  He’s been handed a couple of pubs to run for your father.  He’s still trying to slip out your shadow Georgie.  Yer grandad says he isn’t the earner you are though.

Georgie laughs as she pushes up from the couch and moves to the bar that graces the wall opposite of the fireplace.  She leans over the top of it and reaches for a bottle that is sitting on the bar.  Pulling it out, she looks back at Lalita and waves it in offer.  Lalita nods and Georgie splashes the scotch into her glass then sets the bottle on the bar before moving to grab a matching crystal glass and fills it too.  Putting the stopper into the bottle, she grabs the second glass and holds it out for Lalita who takes it.   

Georgie:  How is Grandad?  Still kickin’?

Lalita:  Bit heartbroken if I am honest.  He misses you.  And he told me that he wants you back to keep Billy Blue Eyes in check.  He says that you being a wrestler ain’t right.

Georgie chuckles as she brings the glass to her lips.  Gulping a burning sip, Georgie grimaces at the taste and draws in a deep breath.   

Georgie:  Grandad always wanted me to be a lady not a bruiser.  Even though he taught me ta box himself, I was still his Georgie girl.  But it may not be right but it is something I feel like I gotta do Lalita innit?  Me dad ain’t gonna let me take over the family so what is there for me yeah?

A pained look crosses the face of Georgie who runs her thumb against her full lips.  Across the couch, Lalita shakes her head as she leans over to set the crystal tumbler on the table. 

Lalita:  You know your Grandad still has last word.  Besides, he said that he wanted me to bring you something.  Seems he has been looking into the situation here and he noticed that there is a bit of business that you can handle for him.  So he sent this…

Reaching into the bag she had dropped to the floor beside the couch, she pulls out a rather nondescript folder that Lalita holds out to Georgie who takes it and then setting it on her lap, she flips it open and begins to read it.  She quickly looks up at Lalita who had retrieved her drink and was sipping at it. 

Georgie:    You read this?  It what this says true?  And why did Grandad send it?

Lalita nods with a half smile while Georgie straightens on the couch and puts a finger on the paper. 

Lalita:  Yer his Georgie girl he said.  He figured you would be the best one to handle it for him.  What do you think he would do?  Billy Blue Eyes ain’t a match for ‘em…but you are according to the old man. 

With that, Lalita holds up her glass in a sarcastic toast to Georgie who has turned her eyes back to the folder.  The only sounds remaining in the room as the two women each have their attention on the folder is the crackle of the fireplace and the crystal glasses clinking against the glass of the coffee table as the scene fades out. 

~*~*~*~*~*~

A woman can be seen walking along the hallway of the venue where the upcoming Climax Control show is set to happen.  Her dark boots hit the concrete of the floor with a staccato beat of a slow heartbeat of a march.  The camera takes in the dark leather pants, and leather jacket with a belt with silver rivets on it flapping with each step.  The dark hair of the woman flows as she moves along the hall before she stops and turns quickly forcing the cameraman who is following her to stop in his tracks.   

Georgie:  Listen mate, I get that we bombshells are what your wet dreams are made of yeah?  That makes ya a creep innit.

The cameraman begins to hem and haw and sputters some attempt at denial which only has Georgie hold her hand up to stop him.  She moves closer, a slow smirk playing over her lips as she approaches.  The cameraman swallows nervously as sweat breaks out on his face.  Georgie brings a hand up to caress along the chest of the man who grins like a fool.  Georgie leans in and her smirk fades slightly. 

Georgie:  I ain’t here to fuel your fantasies mate but since you are around and ya have that camera, I am going to make your dreams come true and let you film what I have to say yeah.  I do have a match coming up and I suppose I should talk about the birds that I have to beat.  So you pick up that camera and come with me…

Georgie pulls away from the cameraman and takes her hand off his chest.  She gives it a disgusted look then seeing a sanitizer station, she puts her hand under the spout to allow a clear droplet of sanitizer to dribble onto her hand then she rubs them together before she motions for the cameraman to follow her. 

The cameraman nods to follow her, pulling his camera up and pointing it at the brit, catching each sway of her hips as the pair heads towards the sound of equipment being put together.  Stopping in the venue, Georgie smiles and then with a flirty glance, she makes her way down to the ring.  Stepping on the ringsteps, she climbs into the ring and turns to address the cameraman as she lays her arms on the top rope.

Georgie:  You stay right there mate.  This ring isn’t where you belong when I am in it yeah.  Now I am about to give ya my take on what will be happening on Sunday.

Georgie looks down on the cameraman and motions for him to begin filming.  He nods as he takes the viewfinder and points it at Georgie who begins to grin as she lets her hands slowly spread along the top rope. 

Georgie:    Sunday night, Climax Control is going to see three bombshells in a fight for a chance to face the bird that holds the bombshell internet title.  Yeah, a triple threat match and I am the one that has the most to prove.  You see, when it comes to chances like this, well if I am honest, I ain’t really been one to get chances like this too often but when I do, it will be a pleasure to take advantage of gettin’ into the ring and putting some birds into the place that they belong and that is behind me. 

Georgie keeps one hand on the top rope as she begins to pace along the side of the ring only stopping at the corner where the cameraman is climbing the ringsteps still with Georgie in his view.   

Georgie:  Who to talk about first hmmm.  I could talk about Bella Madison who is basically a nothing with no talent but can’t be overlooked.  A boozy blonde with no chance on Sunday.  I mean really, when was the last time she did anything important eh?  Oh, that’s right, she’s the bird that is coming back from injury.  Awww ain’t that special.  And with her coming back and being the definite chosen one in this match, she has nothing to do except step up and try her damnedest to try and beat me in the middle of the ring.  What she doesn’t know is that I know that she may think she is over that injury but when you look at it, it is just a weakness to exploit innit?  That is where I may just focus in this match and take her out right quick like. 

Georgie looks at the camera to wink 

Georgie:  Maybe I just send her out of the match and deal with the perky Candy.  Honestly, the only thing she reminds me of is the yappy little rats that snooty birds carry around like some accessory.  Ya know the ones, bounce and bark thinking they is a bulldog when they are nothing more than a Yorkie with delusions of grandeur.  That’s it innit?  Your bark doesn’t scare me Candy.  Only thing that has got me worried is the whimpering you are going to do when I kick you to the corner. 

Georgie:  If I am honest, you both won’t be in any position to try to claim the win on Sunday.  I have nothing to prove to myself when it comes to this match.  I know I can beat you.  You can say that I am a liar but truth is, I am only stating fact because I haven’t seen anything about you two that makes me worry.  And when I do win, there will be two things that you can do about it…Nothing and like it.  And then I will go on to face the bird with the Bombshell Internet title and win my first title in Sin City Wrestling.

With that, Georgie moves to leave the ring but is stopped by the cameraman who isn’t moving and continues to film her.  Georgie leans closer to him, her lips curled in a sneer. 

Georgie:  If you couldn’t guess mate, I’m done talking and you are done being in my presence.   So bugger off before you get your ‘arris kicked. 

With Georgie’s threat ringing in his ear, the cameraman rushes off the ringsteps which allows Georgie to leave the ring and he watches and films her as she moves up the aisle and disappears into the shadows of the venue.