Author Topic: Friends, Mates and Snakes  (Read 847 times)

Offline MiloKasey

• View Profile
Friends, Mates and Snakes
« on: September 30, 2022, 11:56:29 PM »
Friends, Mates and Snakes
Finn Whelan’s Home for Wayward Wrestlers

It’s been a few weeks since Miles had moved into Finn’s place. Things for the most part had been going decently. Especially when Dickie Watson brought over FIFA 23 that gathered all the boys in the main room with a Playstation 5 as Miles took on Dickie in a match.

Watch yourself!

Oh watch this!” Miles would bark out with the follow up of when his player lost the ball, “SHIT!

GO GO GO!” Dickie screamed out pounding on the controller, on the screen his team scored. “YES! GOAL! VICTORY!!!

Dickie would get up and do a dance much to Miles’ chagrin before Kayla came storming out  of her room, “WILL YOU TWO SHUT THE FUCK UP! Some of us want to have peace and quiet.” followed up by her stomping back into her room and slamming her door shut.

Miles ducks in self-preservation while Dickie just goes wide-eyed and carefully lays down his controller, “Ooof, nice to know her title win didn’t curb  that attitude.

Miles looks over his shoulder and feels safe enough to sit up straight, “Mate, the only thing that is gonna curb that is your bro finally giving in. Until then, I need to invest in a hardhat.

She’s harmless.

As a mountain lion.

You’re such a coward, Zoey is bigger than her...

Miles couldn’t help himself and a shit eating grin slides ever so slightly on his face, “Yeah but there’s a difference between one that wants to maim you and one that wants to mark you.

Don’t be...” Dickie sighs, he was gonna say gross but it would have just been completely pointless, “Have you even talked to Zoey since India?

Not really.” he motions around, “Not that I’ve had much of a chance. Things have been purely insane since we got back. Part of me wants to just walk up to her, ask her on a real date but I’m also still at that point where the whole damn thing with-

Don’t say her name...” Dickie cuts him off, “Those wounds are still plenty fresh but man, look how far you have come.

Ok, but also at the same time, Aron has been after her but if it wasn’t for her, I’d probably still be completely stuck in a one way relationship. I wouldn't have opened my eyes to what I actually have.

Then fucking ask her!” Dickie barks at him. “You said you’re not afraid of her, you actually like her...don’t let Aron beat you to the fuckin punch!

The two don’t hear Finn walk in about halfway through their conversation as he’s been listening intently for a bit.

You don’t think it’s too soon after...her?

Dickie sputters a bit, “NO! If you pull the same stupid shit my brother does with Kayla, I will beat your ass myself.

Miles laughs, “My safe word is teal.

Dickie takes a swing at Milo’s shoulder, “Mate, you are not my type.

In all seriousness though, I just gotta pull that band-aid off. I have a feeling it’s gonna be met with some kickback though but it’s time I put myself back out there....so to speak.

Don’t give yourself blue balls like Finn, I am begging you.” Dickie snarks, “Last thing I need is three miserable bastards instead of the usual two that would lighten up if they'd just...

Fuck like there’s no tomorrow?” Miles raises his eyebrow.

Maybe you are my type.” Dickie leans in followed by Miles just before they get too close...

ALRIGHT THAT’S ENOUGH OF THAT!” Finn speaks up as both Dickie and Miles lose their collective shit and bust up laughing, “Fucking weirdos.

THAT WAS SO FUCKING WORTH IT!” Miles rolls off the couch laughing.

The Match That Should Have Happened FOREVER Ago
Wolfslair Gym

Miles stands atop the gym back in New York City. You couldn’t wipe the look of excitement off his face if you tried.

How the hell did it take to just now to have Fenris vs. Miles Kasey so fucking long?

I know Depsy, I owe the swear jar a good amount by now but how??? I have faced Agostino like FOUR THOUSAND TIMES! There’s been a few others but somehow K and I have never had this chance. I mean I’m sure if I had gotten my shit together sooner that it would have been inevitable but this is perhaps one of the most anticipated matches to come to SCW in a long long time and for the fact that it’s just for bragging rights and honestly, mate...I can’t fucking wait!

What’s absolutely amazing is that this man is majorly responsible for dragging my ass out of the pit of despair and someone that I’m proud to call my friend and we are going to probably fuck each other up, someone is gonna beat the other, we’ll laugh about it and go get drunk after.” Miles smirks, “And honestly that’s exactly how it should be. I have absolutely NOTHING NEGATIVE to say about Fenris because I don’t have anything against him!

While that is a kick in the balls at some points, the fact remains is I cannot wait to sweat buckets and get my ass kicked by the perhaps the BEST PURE Striker in SCW. BRUV! I have zero doubt that when my ass wakes up Monday morning, I’m going to have handprint tattoo’d across my chest that might as well be signed ‘Kristjan was here’.

But mate, I know you, if I show up and not bring it as hard as you do in that ring, you would never fucking forgive me. It’s one of the things we have in common, we can both take a legit beating in that ring, smile and be ready to go again the next week. We live for the thrill and the rush. We love and live for the pain with the exhilaration of putting something out there that would just wow the crowd.

This match is a match that the win doesn’t matter, the loss will sting but we will get over it and we will still be able to pick each other up.

I know with everything that happened lately with your sight, you had a hard time really questioning yourself. Mate, make no mistake, you didn’t make the wrong choice. Why? Because we wouldn’t have this opportunity. If I just walked away when I was publicly humiliated by the ex, we wouldn’t have had this chance. And I don’t want this to be our only chance. I want more.

We’re going to beat the unholy piss out of each other, bruv...

And I cannot fucking wait!