Author Topic: ~*~Cobwebs & Tests~*~  (Read 1000 times)

Offline BellaMadison

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
~*~Cobwebs & Tests~*~
« on: September 23, 2022, 11:57:13 PM »
“Are you sure this is what you want to do?”

~*~Cobwebs & Tests~*~
O’Connell Home

Bella sat on the floor of the bathroom staring at the test in her hands and sighed heavily and chucking into the little trashcan they kept by the sink.

Damn it.

A small knock came from the door as she looks up and sees Mal standing there simply giving her that look. “I take it it was negative?

I thought for sure that maybe...” she grumbled, “I guess it was just a little stomach bug after all.

Macushla...” he said in a tone that just

No, it’s ok.” she sniffed a little bit as he lent his hand to her and pulled her to her feet. “Sorry, I’m being emotional.

Mal just wraps her up in his arms, “It’s perfectly understandable. First Kallie, then Sierra....now Lanah.

Again,” she giggled, “I’m happy for them all, just rather hoping that when I felt like I did the last day or so...it’s stupid. I’m stupid.

Not stupid. But look at it this way, at least you don’t have to cancel your SCW return,” he quipped, wiping the tear stains that streaked her cheeks, “I know you really were hoping to do this sooner or later but I also know how much you wanted to get back to working.

I know, I’ve been out for so damn long after I managed to get hurt. I’ve been busting my ass to get back in the ring too. Everyone has been so patient with me too on this journey back. Just...it feels weird, ya know?

Just gotta get back into it and clear out those cobwebs that gathered. It’s not like you’ve garnered any ring rust between Wolfslair and PWE but this has been a goal besides doing this whole family thing with me. Also if you rearrange anything else again, I’m never going to be able to find anything and poor Luka is already having fits trying to find her toys,” Mal smiled. Bella’s penchant for cleaning and moving everything around when she was down is what started their home renovations what felt like forever ago but lord knows he didn’t wanna go through that again, “But love, I’m going to ask you the same thing I asked when you had your doctor's appointment, are you having second thoughts?

Bella smirks at her husband for a moment, “About the family with you or going back to wrestle full-time until we finally get me knocked up?

Hey, I can’t help but feel protective about this whole situation when it comes to you.” Mal said, “But at the same time I get it, this whole thing is in your blood like it is mine.

Bella slips out of his arms and practically plops on the bed as Luka hops up next to her to get attention, “It’s a catch-22 but it’s really what I want. I wouldn’t have insisted we make the trip to India like we did if I didn’t. I’m ready for this, in fact I’ve never been more ready for anything than my grand return to SCW.

I did see that the Roulette Champ was saying that you were on her list.

And I told Mark and Christian that I didn’t want to jump anyone in line. I can appreciate it and felt sort of honored, but it’s not how I work.” she says, “I know exactly what I have to do and that's to make sure that I don’t miss anything. I’d rather take the slow and steady path.

Until you get impatient...” Mal mumbles to himself.

Bella hears that and tosses a pillow at him, “I don’t have a choice, Mal! Any and all momentum that I even had before my injury went out the window. Impatient or not, I’m not about to fuck it up just because I’m on borrowed time. I’m gonna do this right.

If ya say so, mo grá.” he says with a knowing smile on his face.

~*~Rock and a Hard Place~*~
Wolfslair Gym

There wasn’t a day that went by unless she and Malachi were on the road, that she didn’t spend her time in the training facility of Wolfslair. It had turned quickly into her second home as soon as the doctor gave her clearance.

You ever have things come to a sudden dead stop and wonder where the hell you went wrong?

Bella stood in the main training ring nice and tall, her body you could tell was just put to the test in the ring, sweat glistened on her body.

I felt like we had things going right and then suddenly it all just went to hell. Mal and I were riding high as tag champs one day and the next...poof. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed my time off, minus the whole severe concussion situation. We got to go to Paris for the first time in 3 years, it was so wonderful. But there was a void, this whole damn time.

She sighed and pulled her hair back from her face.

I had to sit back for almost 4 months and watch and it was so damn hard at times that there were times that I just couldn’t do it. Now here we are, finally got that damn clearance and the request was simple, I wanted to work my way back up. So the bottom and first challenge is Char freakin’ Kwan and girl I feel absolutely horrible for you.

She smirks with an evil little twinkle in her eye.

See now that I’m back, this is going to be a whole new situation where I am going to do whatever it takes to get back to where you all know I belong. I’m aiming as high as I possibly can and the only thing that is going to stop me is not anyone on the Bombshell roster. It’s going to be my own doing.

Bella stops for a second...

Well that and Mal’s but you get the picture. Char, I wanna say that I am sorry, but in reality, I’m not. I can’t allow myself to feel that way anymore if I’m going to get back to being the sassy bombshell that you have all missed. And I missed you, I’ve missed it all...and I’m looking forward to seeing just how far I can take it this time around.

With a wink, she spins around and slips out of the ring to leave just the rest in the shadow.