Author Topic: ALICIA LUKAS v LA ROSA ARDIENTE  (Read 2372 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
ALICIA LUKAS v LA ROSA ARDIENTE
« on: August 22, 2022, 08:03:04 PM »
Post your roleplays here by deadline. Good luck and have fun!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Alicia Lukas

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Alicia Lukas
Re: ALICIA LUKAS v LA ROSA ARDIENTE
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2022, 09:11:35 AM »
Masks

She was covered in sweat. Long blond hair tied back in a bun with a few strands down her face and back, stuck to her glistening skin. A water bottle sitting next to her, her upper body covered in a black and pink compression shirt, adorned with the Wolfslair logo on the back, her lower body, a pair of black and pink venum fight shorts. Alicia was smiling, she was happy. Endorphins released after a good work out.

She looked over with a large smile, Zoey Lukas, her hulking younger sister, backwards baseball cap on her head, earpods in with some kind of metalcore blaring. A metal bar over her back as she did squats with more weight than most of the men. In fact as Alicia looked around she saw them, open mouths, staring as Zoey hummed the tune of the song, dropping down and pushing up as she exhaled and stood back up.

She was proud of Zoey. Proud of what her younger sister had accomplished in a short time in SCW.

Her frustrations sat within herself. Within her own performances and her position with the company. As well as the decorum and attitude of her fellow bombshells. She stared off into space, reminding herself of the position she had found herself in. She leaned forward, taking a sip of her water, trying to concentrate on something, anything else. She didn’t even hear Zoey finish her workout and come over to her. It was just a voice in the distance, a numb sound followed by a ringing in her ears that seemed to stop as suddenly as it began.

”Hey, you listening to me?” She snapped out of it, looking up at her sister, Zoey raised an eyebrow and shook her head before turning and sitting down next to Alicia. Both of them desreed very similar except the pink trim was replaced with neon green. ”What’s up with you? You have been distant as all hell the last few weeks.” She was right of course. And Alicia knew it. But she had no idea how to explain it, and didn’t want to put her burdens on Zoey.

”I’m ok Zo, I just have alot on my mind with SCW ya know?”

She shot back a smile, Zoey frowned and say back raising her legs up and resting her arms on her knees. ”I get the feeling you don’t want me around. Like…is it that bad us working together?”

Alicias head snapped forward, she shook her head and reached over grabbing Zoeys wrist. ”It’s not that Zo, at all.” She smiled at her younger sister and sat back looking up at the roof. ”I’m not happy with my career. I know that might seem like whining. I have had a career most would dream of but I have fallen off lately. And I have been very vocal about it. I just feel like I’m failing…”

Zoey shook her head and planted her feet pulling herself up and turning to hold out her hand. Alicia took it and got pulled to her feet. The two sisters sharing a moment. ”Failing? Look you might not be the champion, you might not be winning matches left and right but I’d hardly say you were failing…I mean I heard you last week before the match with Candy and with La Rosa-”

Crystal” Alicia said forcefully, angrilly, full of frustration.

Zoey laughed to herself and gave a small nod holding her hands up in defeat. ”My point is you had passion, you were so angry that someone would do this as well as being booked against Candy you let it go. And for a moment it was like…I dunno..”

Zoey paused, sounding like she wanted to say something, anything else. Alicia raised her eyebrow. ”Like what?”

Zoey took a pause and a breath, it wasn’t usually like her to hold in her thoughts or feelings, or to sugar coat or second guess. ”It seemed like you were the old Alicia. The one that turned up in Honor and murdered everyone, the one that then came here and destroyed the competition. The one that I used to get angry at when I tried to forge my way in wrestling and all I heard was “Oh hey your sister did” over and over again…”

Alicia chuckled and slowly gave a nod of admission and a smile. ”I can’t argue with that. Shit, the match with Candy had me feeling like me again.”  Alicia cleared her throat. ”Honestly, since the divorce I just haven’t..felt the same.” She trailed off and stared ahead, in the distance, moving between the equipment. It looked like…Dr Whitlow. A chill going up Alicias spine. ”I…I have to go..”

”Ali?”

”I’ll///I’ll text you later ok?...” Alicia backed up and turned moving as fast as she could toward the showers. Zoey tilted her head, looking toward the equipment that seemed to spook Alicia so much. Alicia burst through the door, moving toward the locker areas, pulling the small steel door open and pulling her bag out. She grabbed her phone, unlocking it and sending a message off. Before she could hit sending a voice startled her.

”What are you doing Violet?” It startled her, the aged voice of the Doctor. Alicia turned, finding her standing in front of her, in a grey suit, her hands clasped together with her glasses down the end of her nose. ”Sening a text message to your ex husband? Begging for help? This isn’t the strong independent woman you tried to be dear.”

Alicia tookm sharp breaths in and out shaking her head and closing her eyes muttering to herself over and over again. You’re not here, you’re not here, you’re not here” She opened her eyes and Dr Whitlow was still there, her hands moving as she folded her arms over her chest.

Alicia wanted to scream throwing her hands in the air and pacing back and forth. ”You can’t get rid of me until you accept who you are….and that isn’t going to happen messaging Michael”

Alicia sneered and shook her head looking down and away. ”Leave me alone…” She said it low, she said it quietly before her head shot up. ”LEAVE ME ALONE!” There was no one, her voice echoed through the empty room, bouncing off the tiled walls. Her heart was racing, she stepped back and slid down the wall to the floor taking deep breaths. Trying to calm herself down.

A bruised rose

”Well. Sometimes “I told you so” won’t cut it.”

Alicia couldn’t help but laugh, pacing back and forth, already looking frustrated and angry. Many would say emotional or full of anger. She shook her head and stared forward.

”Going into my match against Candy I said that no matter where I was in my professional life that I could and would beat her. I told you all she didn’t belong in the ring with me. And that she doesn’t even belong in the damn company. And that isn’t just hyperbole, that’s the truth. Candy doesn’t belong in SCW or the bombshells division. This company, this whole company is for wrestlers. Not pretend wannabes. And now that I have beaten her again and reminded the world of who I am and what I’m about, hopefully that bubblehead idiot takes the hint and we don’t have to ever see her  in this company or in the ring with me ever again….”

“Atleast, that is my hope. And I get it, I do. I understand that in a wrestling company sometimes we keep bringing people back for a cheap pop and moment that shouldn’t really exist. And trust me, if there is a phrase that perfectly exemplifies Candy..it’s “cheap pop”..”

“But, she should not have been here and I sent her packing.”

“And as a professional athlete I do what my bosses ask. I get in the ring multiple times with people who are not on my level and I do it with a smile because I am asked. I did it with Candy, all this year Candy was there, in my face and time after time I beat her and made her look like the useless inept child we all know she is. And, now, I am doing it with Crystal Hilton-Miller-Zdunich.”

“I really hate her names…”

Alicia rolls her eyes and takes a deep breath trying to remain calm and centered instead of exploding all over the place and getting furious.

”And now we can add a new one to that. La Rosa Ardiente. Or, the burning rose in English. And yes, really, I’m not making that up. Crystal turned around and named herself, under a mask, her fucking nickname and then thought no one would notice a luchadora, who is the same height, body type and moves the same. Do you understand why I’m annoyed Crystal? It’s not just that it’s you, and trust me on this, I dislike you and always will, your attempts at “building bridges” with me have done nothing but make me want to kick you in the face as hard as I can and assist with your goddamn dental surgery…”

“But, in this instance the annoyance I feel is not directly tied to it being you. No. it’s because it was lazy. You want to do this whole thing where you pretend to be someone else and try and fool everyone then why not dye your hair, come up with a better name, maybe take some time at the gym to put some muscle on that wirey frame of yours or go eat a cheese burger and then learn some different goddamn wrestling moves so maybe, just maybe we have no idea it’s you?”

“Hmm? Good idea?”

“The anger I feel isn’t just because it’s you it’s because you were lazy with it and decided to simply do the bare fucking minimum, which, if anyone has followed your career knows is the goddamn norm for you.”

“I have never in my life met anyone as prepared to take a shortcut as the “great” Crystal Hilton. And yes I am going to use that name because I am sick and tired of you changing your name and personality every few months to “freshen” up your career. You want to know how to freshen up your career? Petrol and a box of matches would be a goddamn good start you horse faced bitch.

Alicia clearly has lost it, her eyes narrowing as she growls under her breath.

”And it’s quite the history you and I have isn’t it? Now borderline problematic racial issues aside with you and your…less than classy comments while under the mask, we need to remember something when it comes to SCW. See, Crystal, you have been a champion here, and you have beaten the best and at various times have had the right to call yourself the best in the world, or the GOAT. But, based on our history you have never, ever, been able to say that you are better than me. Every single time you have stepped to me in any match that matters you have failed miserably.”

“To put it bluntly. I have made you my bitch for the last six years.”

“And now, here you are, back in SCW after your life started falling apart and you got canned and thrown out on your ass expecting all of us that celebrated your downfall to welcome you back with open arms like nothing happened. That shit doesn’t fly. And what’s worse is that you believe a new coat of paint, a change in accent and a win over Char Kwan of all people is going to get you back top the top of the division. I don’t know whether to admire your determination or be disappointed at the rampant stupidity…”

She paces back anfd forth again, a black bandana sitting under her long blond hair and tied so the knot is at the front of her head.

”But don’t worry Crystal, Rosa, whatever the fuck. I am going to do you a solid here. See, at Violent conduct I am going to walk down to that ring, I am going to do what I always do, and when my hand is raised and you are laying on the mat is an much pain and anguish as I am legally allowed to inflict upon you, I am going to tear that mask off your head and expose you to the world. And hopefully, hopefully…you’ll learn a lesson…”

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Re: ALICIA LUKAS v LA ROSA ARDIENTE
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2022, 09:07:26 PM »
Taj Palace Hotel
New Delhi, India

It was late at night at one of the five star hotels that some of the SCW talent chose to stay at in preparation for Violent Conduct. It was late at night as we could see a woman wearing a pair of rose designed pajamas and a Lucha Libre mask walking down the corridor. Her long blue and green hair cascaded from underneath her mask as she finally arrived at a certain hotel room. By the way she was acting it was obvious that the room didn’t belong to her. She however was able to showcase a key as she pulled it out from out of her bra and placed it against the door. The door lit up as a Christmas tree signaling that it had been unlocked. She walked into darkness but it didn’t matter as she closed the door behind her and proceeded to take off her pajamas. She was clad in nothing but her bra and panties as she started to tip toe her way towards the bed. She spoke softly in a seductive voice.

“I came just like I promised… I know for a fact that the two of us are going to have an amazing night tonight… It’s just going to be like old times…”

The woman was able to speak perfect English despite not really showcasing her ability to do so in the past. As soon as she headed for the bed it was at that moment that the lights in the room turned on. Sitting down on the bed with her legs crossed was a woman that she didn’t expect to see. It was the sister of the man she was hoping to see. Jennifer Williams cracked a grin as she had her legs crossed and glared deeply into the eyes of the masked “bed intruder”.

Jennifer smirked as she shook her head but La Rosa was in shock as she quickly jumped back in return.

“Jenny what the hell are you doing here?! Aren’t you supposed to be in Tokyo running Willco?! I didn’t expect to see you here especially not in Todd’s room…”

Jennifer smirks as she looks back at the woman as she quickly stands up and walks towards La Rosa.

“And what I didn’t expect was to see my former sister in law trying to sneak into my brother’s room for a booty call. This is so beneath you and honestly the both of you should be ashamed. Todd is literally married to Hope and he has a two year old that he asked me to watch so that he and Hope could do some late night Club appearances for superstar obligations. I would advise you not to raise your voice because Xavier is a terror if you wake him up…”

Jennifer looks at La Rosa as she shakes her head at her.

“On top of that you could put your clothes back on. A married woman shouldn’t be trying to cheat with another man even though she has two spouses I think that she should be satisfied with…”

La Rosa quickly puts her clothes back on as she looks right at Jennifer.

“Wait… I not married… Sorry my English isn’t too good… I didn’t mean to intrude. I only came here to speak to my manager. I didn’t know he had family over…”

Jennifer quickly rises out of bed as she storms her way over to where Rosa is standing. Without hesitation she yanks the mask right off of her face. Rosa quickly tries to cover up as Jenny rips a new one into her.

“Crystal you can cut the shit out… You aren’t fooling anybody and you damn sure aren’t fooling me. I have known you for twenty two years and I definitely can recall you and my brother sneaking through windows just to see one another. This is nothing new to me…What I want to know is what is going on with you and especially when it comes to my brother.”

La Rosa uncovers her face as she showcases what everybody already knew. She looks back at Jennifer as she crosses her arms.

“I don’t know what’s going on but you know for a fact that the more things change is the more they stay the same. I don’t care if he is married to Hope or if I am married to twenty different people. The fact is he has always been my first love and will always be such. That’s not something I can’t break away from and he is the father of my twins. I just can’t get away from him. We have a connection and we keep getting pulled towards one another…I am not going to just drop my feelings. I am Crystal mother fucking Hilton and at the end I get what I want when I want. I am not going to let somebody tell me that I CAN’T HAVE SOMETHING!”

Jennifer shakes her head as she looks right into Crystal’s eyes.

“And THAT right there has always been your problem. You think the world revolves around you and only you. The truth is it doesn’t and it never did. We have constantly been down this road with you and my brother and it has never been good. Both of you have a great thing going with your own respective families and why ruin any of that?!”

Crystal crosses her arms as she replies back with venom.

“And if I REALLY cared about any of that I wouldn’t be here right now would I?! I just want to have fun and there’s nothing wrong with two people going about living in the moment. So just let me live…”

Jennifer sighs as she walks towards Crystal as she raises her voice at her.

“NO!!! I know going to let you live because that is just going to cause major problems for everyone and we don’t need that. I was comfortable living over in Tokyo but apparently I see I am needed to be around both you and Todd more often. We can’t have either of you doing something stupid!”

Crystal immediately shakes her head.

“Stop raising your voice! You should be worried about Xavier waking up!”

“Xavier isn’t here Crystal. He’s back home in the states with Emily. I only said that so you wouldn’t go on this long tangent about your feelings and what you need but I see it really wouldn’t have made a difference. So let me ask you something what even gives with this entire mask ordeal anyway. What the hell happened to you?! What made you become this?!”

Crystal places her hands on her hips to question her sister in law.

“Become what exactly?!”

“One big SPOILED FUCKING BRAT!!!”

Crystal just takes it all in as she backs away with a grin on her face. She laughs as she shrugs her shoulders in return. She looks deeply into Jennifer’s eyes.

“You want to know what made me like this?! Seleana did this to me…”

Jennifer is taken back as she backs away and sits on the bed.

“Seleana how did she put you in this position?!”

Crystal begins to pace around the floor as she glares daggers at the other woman.

“She is the one that constantly pushed me into order for me to act like myself. I never wanted that because I know if pushed it would unleash something that I just couldn’t walk away from. She brought me to the very brink and I knew there was no turning back at that moment. When she answered my open challenge I didn’t plan to hold back. I was out to simply hurt her. I was going to abuse her, and I didn’t give a damn about anything that would have happened to her!”

“That sounds silly and you need to settle down. The two of you have little Aurora together and she loves you endlessly. She would do anything for you, and I don’t just understand…”

Crystal crosses her arms as she screams at the top of her lungs.

“Not only did she accept my open challenge but she EMBARASSED me in the middle of the ring. Nobody and I mean nobody does that to me. She should realize that I am Crystal Hilton. I taught her how to do this whole wrestling thing. She wouldn’t be anything if it wasn’t for me. Despite everything I have done for her she makes me scream out a submission in the middle of the ring. Do you know how that makes me look?! It’s definitely not a good look and I deserve better than that! I shouldn’t be getting outwrestled by people who are my protégés!”

Jennifer rolls her eyes.

“Right… The same way that you taught your best friend Stephanie but never managed to beat her, or how about you teaching me how to wrestle and yet I will go down in NCW history as a two time Women’s Champion and you never won the title at all?!There was also that time that I did beat you… Things can’t always go your way that’s not how the world works.”

Crystal throws a temper tantrum.

“Well it did end up that way and it’s all because of Seleana. Had she not beaten me I wouldn’t have so frustrated that I would have beaten the unholy hell out of Chloe. You think I really wanted to give that Bitch a concussion?! No she just happened to get in the way. It was a matter of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. In the span of one event I became public enemy number one and I thought Christian would have been thrilled but instead he took offense to it just like the rest of the world. It’s a wrestling business shit happens all of the time. I felt like the same way when I threatened Despy… It’s whatever though. I have come to the conclusion that I don’t need any friends. I don’t need anything. As long as I rely on myself I can get whatever I WANT!!!”

Jenny nods her head.

“Right says the woman who refused to cooperate and sell popcorn. Says the woman who got herself fired and now she has to wrestle behind a mask. It sounds like things are going really wonderful for you…”

Crystal stares deeper into Jennifer’s eyes.

“Actually there is something that I do want now more than ever… I want my identity back. You think I enjoy wrestling under a mask. You think I really give a shit about Lucha Libre and the history of wearing a mask?! I might be half Mexican and it definitely was my father’s legacy but I am not father. I am on my own individual and I rather my brand be bigger than anything else. Bigger than the SCW bombshell division, bigger than wrestling itself! It is what I deserve and I will get my identity back whether people want me too or not…Most of all I HATE CHRISTIAN UNDERWOOD!!! He is the one who fired me and through hell and high water I am one day going to make him eat crow!”

“Fine… You go about taking that anger out at him but for now the mask is all you have. It is the worst kept secret but when everybody officially fines out that you are behind the mask you know that bad things are definitely going to happen…”

Crystal nods her head sighing in return.

“When that day comes so be it but for right now it is all I have… Nothing will keep me away from wrestling. Not Christian and certainly not anybody else. I will get my identity back and when I do I will be better than anybody could ever imagine. I appreciate this little conversation so let it be known nobody will stop me from getting what I want. Not even you…”

Jenny keeps her owns folded.

“So be it and let it be known I will keep you on the right path… I at least owe you and Todd that much. I have to make sure that neither of you do anything stupid…”

With that Crystal puts her mask back on along with her clothes as she exits the room and heads back in the direction of her room.

On Camera

Everything comes into focus and as it does we are treated to the sight of La Rosa Ardiente standing in front of a camera. She cracks a wicked grin as her mask covers her face; however her long blue hair cascades down her back. She flicks her hair as she begins to speak.

“Hola Mis Amigos… I know you are used to seeing me with my manager Todd Williams speaking for me but I have done something remarkable. I think my English has gotten better and that is why I am very confident when I can say that I think I can stand on my own in front of this camera and share my feelings with all of you. My name is the La Rosa Ardiente and in Spanish that means that I am the Burning Rose… I don’t know if you realize this or not but that means I am going to set this entire world on fire. You see the reason why I decided to sign in this company is because the last place that I wrestled at didn’t necessarily go so well for me. I was a top star or as that person would call me. I was Estrellita… I was supposed to be THEIR little star but the two of us had this wrestling match and because the bias officiating of this cheating zebra named Jasmina I was cheated not defeated… Lord knows that I would never give up or submit in a wrestling match… That’s just not my style…

After all I am a legend… I am an icon… I am THE MAIN EVENT and a Hall of Famer but the way I felt was disrespected. As a matter of fact nobody tends to show me my proper respect and that is fine with me. If I have to pair myself up with Todd Williams who knows how to treat a muchacha properly so be it. He cheats me better than any of those other people ever did. Anyway for certain reasons I had to sign up with this company and the burning rose is going to set the entire world on fire. If you don’t believe in any of that by all means you can go royally fuck yourself.”

Rosa smirks as she runs her fingers through her hair and continues to speak some more.

“Now to some people I know I am like the worst kept secret. People think to have me figured out but whatever you are accusing me of I am definitely innocent. Hell I guess I can make this analogy for the sorry ass people that happen to be Buffalo Bills fans from the upstate New York area that are probably watching this promo. It’s not like THEY know what a winner is but I will use one of their heroes none the less. I am like OJ Simpson and even if you think all the innocent points at me. Clearly I didn’t stand before all of you wearing a mask just like a knit cap just to portray myself as somebody else because I would still be recognizable. Hell you would see that Crystal Zdunich chick a mile away and on top of that the gloves CLEARLY didn’t fit. So you damn sure should acquit of accusing me of things that aren’t real. I am not Crystal Zdunich. I am not her so look elsewhere…I mean I do have blue hair and we both have the Mexican wrestling background and happen to be half Mexican, but that’s where the similarities end…

Stop trying to create something that isn’t there. I know Alicia Lukas has things figured out and she is happy to run her fucking mouth like she knows exactly what is going on. It sounds cute on paper but she is nothing but a fraud. People love to build her up as the end all be all because she came to this company on the hype train that was Honor Wrestling. Clearly the people running that shit didn’t know how to conduct business on their own because they had to get swallowed up by a more superior company and having a World Champion like an Alicia Lukas was a big mistake. Sure she could be in the ring with a Dani Weston but the only reason why she got one over Dani is because like usual Dani seems to love how things are flowing and just ghosts out of the blue. It’s not like she fought a Dani that was fully committed. She beat a woman that was on the outs and that’s not all that impressive. On top of that she beats Dani Weston but that’s only because Crystal and Seleana were too busy fighting one another.

It’s not like she beat Seleana who was the actual champion at the time… Alicia you really are an idiot. For the longest time you cried like a little Bitch. You complained when Crystal outsmarted you and made sure her wife won the title. Which reminds me that always seems to be the case with you doesn’t it?! Whenever things don’t favor you it’s like you immediately want to walk away. You lose your smile or the state of wrestling is shit. Same way Keira beats your ass for the title and it turns into a conversation of you trying to talk shit about Keira as if she is trash. Makes no sense since she was the one that gave you that work to begin with so by you calling her trash wouldn’t that in a sense MAKE you trash as well?!

I guess logic isn’t your strength. I would expect you to have some type of rage that you could fuel into something. As much as I see you scoffing in a promo I would think that energy would carry over into something of worth but I see it’s just being used to make you into a crying little Bitch.”

Rosa shakes her head in disgust as she purposely scoffs in front of the camera.

“And when things don’t go your way or somebody calls you out on your shit you immediately try to pick on somebody else thinking that being an internet tough woman is going to make you special. It doesn’t make you to be anything but a big baby. You want to always talk down Crystal Hilton but in all honesty you should be thinking her. She and her family actually carried you to great heights. In the year that you actually were something special you won feud of the year by wrestling her entire family. Crystal deserves the Oscar for best performer because she made something out you. It’s okay to take pride in being the best supporting actress. Crystal has that effect on people. She brings the best out in people

But you didn’t want that smoke again. You fought her in that one singles match and would rather beat around the bush fighting everybody else but her. You knew deep in your heart that if you fought her again she would have taken the title off of you or would have embarrassed you. You must be really turned on by her because every time you ever mention her it’s always the same old shit. You know how many times she has heard that she has never beaten somebody or been called a dozen names under the sun. She is proud to own who she is and whatever identity she wishes to put on. It’s what makes her an amazing actress. If she wasn’t a great actress do you think she would have won best actress on the Summer XXXtreme cruise for her part in the murder mystery hosted by Roxi Johnson?! That tells you what type of woman she is…

She is multi-dimensional. She can play whatever she wishes whenever she wants. It really doesn’t matter because she will still find a way to be in a conversation. Whether it’s giving a stupid overrated childish Bitch a concussion or even being forced to face somebody like you. She will make it look good. However on paper this should be a great match. If I WAS Crystal Hilton people would be all over this match because it would be a match between two great athletes…”

Rosa smirks.

“Don’t take that as a compliment though…I am not only great but I am so much more than that… Well if I was Crystal Hilton I would gloat how I won the title five times. Who else in this company male or female has won the top title that many times?! Go on I am waiting… Hall of Famer too… Damn that sounds good too… Hell I would just crush you on accolades alone… However I guess what would make this match different than the previous times you fought is the fact that this time she’s not trying to fight for something ridiculous. She isn’t out here to prove she loves her spouse or for an overplayed redemption. She is going out to that ring fighting without having any fucks given. She’s just out in the business of handing out concussions and calling it a day. You may very well get more cheers than I will because I know the world wants to see you rip this mask off of my face but that’s not going to happen. Not now and certainly not ever.

Honestly I am actually disappointed that I have to fight you in the ring. It’s not because I don’t respect you even though I really don’t. I don’t want to fight you because you just aren’t who you used to be. You are a has-been or as I would like to imagine you are a never was. Sure you might have climbed to the top at one time but since then you are coming off a super card lost to Diamond Steele…

Yet as much as you lost to her you still want to talk her down… Didn’t you learn your lesson when you lost to Keira?! You talking down somebody that beat you make you look stupid! On top of that you just lost to Mercedes Vargas, and Arianna as well.

You are basically a walking Oprah talk show right now, giving out dubs and people giving people an easy access to quickly climb through the ranks to be in position for a huge opportunity in this company. You just aren’t who you think you are anymore.

Being from Atlanta I guess that just makes you Julio Jones. At one point you were considered the best at your position. You were unstoppable but you are just washed up. You are clinging to whatever relevancy just to get noticed and now that Julio Jones signed with Tampa Bay and gets to play with the GOAT in Tom Brady he feels like some of that could rub off on him.

It’s a damn shame… How the mighty have fallen and now you have to rely on me just to get something out of you. You need to go out there and forge your own path. There was a lot of great things that happened to be in Atlanta especially if you looked at the Hawks. At one point there was this guy named Paul Millsap and he knew what it meant to get BIG…

This is your moment to go out there and do something! I want to see stand there and post up. Make something of yourself girl… I doubt that though. I don’t see you being able to post up but you will get POSTERIZED…”

Rosa grins.

“That ring will be my playground and when I ascend off of the ropes on top of you it’s going to be captured by the flashes of so many cameras. It’s my moment to make something of myself. I truly wish you the absolute best because you damn sure will need it if you think you are going to trample on this rose. It’s time to light your world on fire and make sure your comeback goes up in flames.

You are in my world and throughout everything this rose will find a way to blossom…

Lights… Camera… Action… It’s showtime… It’s time to roll the credits on Alicia Lukas once and for all…”

With that Rosa blows a kiss to the camera as we fade out and go elsewhere.

user posted image