Author Topic: Fuego (Rosa Ardiente)  (Read 715 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Fuego (Rosa Ardiente)
« on: August 19, 2022, 11:07:13 PM »
Mexico City, Mexico
La Paloma’s Gimnasio

The inside of Crystal Zdunich’s wrestling room was booming with so much talent. Wrestling hopeful after hopeful was giving everything they had in order to be noticed by a big time wrestling organization. It was there where we can see the COO for Rose Corp Chloe Martin walking through the rundown gym. Standing next to her wearing a full covering face mask is La Rosa Ardiente. Rosa just took everything in awe as she glanced at students giving their all into the ring. Chloe cracks a wicked grin as she runs her hands through her long blonde hair. The French Canadian just crosses her arms as she looks into the eyes of the woman.

“Rosa let me just be the first person to welcome you to La Paloma’s gym. I know it looks like a hole in the wall but you can trust me when I say that a lot of history has been poured out into this building. There has been a lot of blood, sweat, and tears from the Lopez family. Crystal’s father Pedro built this gym and has had so many students wrestling under him. Being a Mexican and a Luchadora you might be aware of his most prized student Crystal Hilton.”

Rosa is all smiles as she quickly shakes her head in excitement. She gives a thumbs up as she tries her best to speak English but it is apparent that isn’t her first language.

“Si!!! Christina es very good, she my inspiration! Sorry I no speak Ingles well…”

Chloe cracks a grin as she looks back at the masked woman.

“It’s okay you don’t have to say anything. The best thing about being signed under Rose Corp is that we are going to do everything in our power to make sure that you are taken care of. Mrs. Zdunich has taken a special interest in you and she only wants the best from you. What that means is we are going to have only the best dealing with you. Myself and Todd Williams will oversee your career and on top of that you will get to train in the same way that Mrs. Zdunich trained. You should feel honored to walk in her shoes…”

The woman nods her head with a smile again as she looks back at the blonde.

“Si!!! I will do my best…”

Chloe just stands there and it isn’t long before a Hispanic man with a large afro walks over to where the two of them are standing. He seems befuddled as he looks at Rosa and places his hand on his chin.

“There’s something familiar about you. Anyway I don’t believe we met. My name is Jamal Lopez and I am co-owner of this gym. It is a pleasure to meet you…”

Chloe just crosses her arms as Jamal looks back at her.

“Oh and I guess it’s nice to see you as well Chloe. It’s a shame that you step foot in this gym more so than my sister does. It’s like she doesn’t even care about any of these students that are working their asses off so they could one day walk in her footsteps. It feels like such an honor that you could grace us with your presence. I guess things at Rose Corp must not be going too well considering the public relations nightmare that my sister has caused. She violently assaults a woman with a concussion; she becomes the world’s biggest prick, and gets herself fired. I thought she was better than that…”

Rosa stomps her feet as she begins to size up Jamal. She looks up into his eyes as Chloe laughs in return.

“You better watch your mouth. My client here takes offense to what you said about her hero, and she won’t hesitate to put you down if she really needs to do so…”

Jamal just shrugs his shoulders as she keeps his gaze locked on Rosa as he shakes his head.

“It doesn’t matter though. As her older brother I can say what I want to say and she isn’t going to do anything about it. 17 years ago she came to this school because she wanted to find herself. She didn’t know anything about this family and yet my father took her in. He gave her everything and even treated her better than me and Maia. Despite the favoritism and everything he poured into her he eventually gives her this school. It’s bull crap because she left this school. She promised to bring the spirit of Lucha Libre to the world, and to really build up being La Paloma, and she threw the entire legacy away…”

Rosa however keeps her eyes locked on Jamal as she speaks to him in fluent Spanish.

“You really shouldn’t talk about your sister like that. It just sounds like you are being extremely whiny and are ungrateful that she has made you relevant. It’s not her fault that she has become a huge star and gets to travel all across the world. She had become bigger than the art of Lucha Libre and why promote a type of wrestling when she could build up herself?!”

Jamal is taken back as he looks at her.

“Christina…?”

He says to ask a question but the woman just snickers as she quickly shakes her head in return.

“No… The name is Catalina Garcia and I am just a proud fan… Although in other parts of the world they called me Cat the Gat because…”

Jamal shakes his head and folds his arms as he wasn’t impressed.

“Oh let me guess because you got a top marksmanship award from the FBI and graduated at the top of your class back at Quantico… Are you seriously going to go down this route… I thought that the entire Catalina Garcia ordeal went down the drain when the Firm went out of business. I appreciate your acting skills but you are being too cliché at this point…”

Chloe raises her eyes as she looks at the two of them.

“This conversation seems a little heated. Do you both mind talking in English so I can understand what’s going on?! Don’t make me speak in French just to be obnoxious.”

Jamal turns her attention to Rosa as he continues to speak to her in Spanish.

“Why did you bring her along, have you ever thought about maybe firing her and replacing her with somebody who can actually do your company good?!”

“I know she seems ditzy but to be honest she does really good work. You think I have time to be in multiple places at one time?! You already know the answer to that question is no. I know there are some things that you really don’t understand about me. Hell I don’t even know what I want at times. The truth is when Seleana fought Crystal at Summer XXXtreme something woke up within Crystal…”

Jamal places his hand on Rosa’s shoulders as he looks into her eyes.

“What exactly happened?!”

“To be honest I really don’t know. What I do know is that Crystal felt like she was being tugged in so many different directions. She felt like she was being forced to hold up a certain image. If she acted one way people would lash out at her and if she acted a different way people would say something else. It was always going to be a lose lose situation. So in order to get away from it all she just snapped. Do you think she really meant to seriously hurt Chloe in the way she did?!”

Catalina shook her head.

“Of course not because at one point Crystal was that woman, Crystal was always picked on in high school and it was so bad that she came all the way out here to Mexico because of it. On top of that as soon as she got into wrestling she was nothing more than an interviewer who always got jumped. Do you know how much she had to go through?! I know that Chloe was only trying to look out for her but it couldn’t be helped. It wouldn’t have taken much for Crystal to snap and to be honest she doesn’t regret anything she did…”

Jamal raises his eyes.

“Are you sure though?! Because on top of that she lost a lot of friends on the way down, nobody ever wants to see someone fall so hard…”

Catalina stands there as a smile escapes her lips.

“It definitely was worth it. If Crystal had the chance she would do it again in a heartbeat. Now she is in a state where she can’t even wrestle under her own namesake because Christian wants to take things too far. It’s whatever… Crystal will have the last laugh and she will get everything she wants and when she wants it. It is as simple as that…”

Jamal sighs in return.

“So how long is Crystal going to be like this… How long until she can get her name back?!”

“I have no idea and to be honest it really doesn’t matter. You know your sister is a fighter and as long as she is ignited there is nothing to stop her flames from burning passionately. There is a reason why she is the burning rose right?! Flame on…”

“Okay Catalina… I got your back and I know will support you as well… If there is anything you need let it be known that we all will have your back…”

With that Rosa just cracks a wicked grin as we slowly leave on this image.

The cameras come into focus and as it does we are treated to the sight of the masked woman La Rosa Ardiente and standing next to her is Todd Williams. Todd cracks a wicked grin as he looks at his client and offers a smirk as he begins to speak.

“What’s up all of you haters out there, it is apparent that a lot of you might be confused as to why I am standing here right now but allow me the chance to elaborate. My name is Todd Williams and I am the official spokesman and voice for La Rosa Ardiente. You see Rosa here is a woman who speaks very little English and no burning rose deserves to be left stranded on an island. So seeing as I am quite the gentleman and I would do anything for Rosa I am here to proudly speak on her behalf. At Climax Control Rosa will walk down that aisle and she will step into the ring with a certified scrub in Char Kwan. I mean are we honestly serious right now?! Is this the best that SCW could find to go up against?!

My client is a woman that should be respected. She is a woman who proudly loves to fight on behalf of Mexico and is the epitome of what a Luchadora should be. She will bring on the pride of her heritage and she will take out all of her frustration out on Char. Now let me against you something Char because this is nothing but an honest question. Why should my client take you seriously?! What have you accomplished that should make her question that this match won’t be a walk in the park for her?! You can go ahead and think about it because I definitely have all day…”

Todd smirks as Rosa claps her hands excitedly as he continues to speak on her behalf.

“While you sit and think let me address something that is bothering me. I know somewhere Mercedes Vargas is going to talk that shit on how Rosa can start up some insane streak for a rookie. She could go out and win match after match, and go into the history books. Before you even attempt to put my client over I will be thrilled to tell you along with Char, and the rest of the world why my client is going to win on Sunday! My client is no stranger to the wrestling ring. She was born in this business, she lives for the business, and she is this fucking business…

If my entire motto is to go out there and MEAN BUSINESS her motto is to be the best fucking bombshell to have ever stepped foot in this company and it’s not like she has much to prove when she can already claim that. I mean how many times has Char won last year?!

One match… She literally won one match last year and only won three matches in her entirety of being in this company. She has lost twenty one matches since being in SCW and that’s just absolutely pathetic. If I didn’t know any better I would say that Char is definitely not ready for prime time. She’s not ready to be in the spotlight and she definitely has no right to say anything. Winning 3 matches and dropping 21 makes you the Glass Joe of this company. I know that they say Jessie Salco is the gate keeper in this company but at least she knows what it is like to at least be relevant. It just seems to me that Char isn’t even a has been, she is pretty much a never was.

How is she going to stand in front of a camera and say anything when she has that horrible past haunting her?! You really think you are going to make your big return to this company and get a win at the extent of my client who wants to make a debut?! I highly doubt that. Debuts are about first impressions and if I didn’t know any better I would say that Rosa is about to go out there to that ring and GET BIG!

She is going to beat this Bitch senseless and Char has no idea…”

Todd laughs as he looks at Rosa and continues to speak.

“So much can happen in that ring, and anybody can be behind the mask. However I am going to be truthful with Char. You aren’t ready for this ass whooping that is about to come your way. What I can you for a fact is that my client has won more titles in her career than you lost matches in this company. She is a multiple time hall of famer and when it comes to SCW… Well….”

Rosa smirks as she looks into the camera as she finally begins to speak.

“Christian Underwood really thinks he is so smart but little does he know that I will do whatever it takes to compete on his roster. This might be my “debut” but the fact is you can’t erase me, and you shouldn’t treat your biggest stars with the utmost of disrespect. You think lining up a Char Kwan to face me is really going to make that much of a difference?! No it’s not going to do anything.

No because I am going to beat the living hell out of her. She will find herself embarrassed by the Burning Rose… Ahem… La Rosa Ardiente and I am going to show the world that there is a reason why you have to respect SCW Hall of Famers, 5 Time World Bombshell Champions, and give all of you people a reason to hate me by the end of the night.

Through hell and high water nothing will ever stop this rose from blossoming. For my name is Cry….Catalina Garcia and after Climax Control Char will be an afterthought. I am in the mood to hand out concussions. Perhaps a DDT to the dome would do the trick, maybe I should end Kwan’s career before it even has a chance to begin. Show’s over Char and mine is getting renewed. See you soon… Time to feel the Fuego and light this entire shit on fire… Flame on Bitch!”

With that Rosa showcases her blue hair as the masked beauty smiles to the camera as Todd grins in return.

user posted image