Author Topic: Summer XXXtreme Aftermath (Crystal Z)  (Read 630 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Summer XXXtreme Aftermath (Crystal Z)
« on: July 22, 2022, 10:28:19 PM »
July 11th
Zdunich Mansion
Los Angeles, California

To say that things went according to plan at Summer XXXtreme 10 would honestly be an understatement. Crystal Zdunich was unsuccessful in trying to beat her wife but as the reality is that something changed within her. Ever since she had cried out her verbal submission to Jasmine it had felt like something had awoken within her. She had gone through some changes a huge change that culminated with her DDTing Chloe Benton on a chair. It had been a day since the Sun Princess had docked and all of the wrestlers had returned home. Things felt strange within the Zdunich home as Crystal and Seleana weren’t on speaking terms, mainly due to Seleana not wanting to upset her wife by saying the wrong thing. It was breakfast time and Crystal had fixed herself a bowl of cereal. She went to the refrigerator to grab some milk and that is when Seleana walked into the kitchen. The tall blonde just shook her head as she crossed her arms and glared right at her wife.

“Okay it’s been a day already, are you going to talk to me Chickie?! I can’t take this silence anymore… Aurora doesn’t like it when we don’t speak to each other and if it’s about beating you in a wrestling match I am sorry… You know I never wanted to be in that match to begin with! I just didn’t know how to reach you…”

Seleana can’t help but get emotional as her feelings begin to overwhelm her.

“I love you and I just want us to communicate more. I just thought that answering your open challenge would be the only way that you would listen to me. You know how much you mean to me and how I feel about you as a wife and a competitor. If it wasn’t for you pushing me on and teaching me, I don’t think I would have become a wrestler…Christina… I… I am sorry…”

Seleana breaks out into tears as she grabs a napkin to wipe her eyes. Crystal however places her bowl down as she gazes right into her wife’s eyes. A wicked grin escapes her lips.

“Would you just stop crying already. Do you really think I am upset?! Listen as much as I may wish to throw a temper tantrum and complain. The fact is you beat me in the middle of the ring. I can’t argue that. I could never be mad at you. What is there to be mad about?!”

Seleana seems a little dumbfounded as she looks deeper into Crystal’s eyes.

“You could be upset because things didn’t go according to plan. You verbally quit in the middle of the ring. I…”

Crystal walks over to her wife and she wraps her arms around her. She looks up into her eyes.

“It doesn’t matter if I quit or not. That all comes with the territory of competing in that ring. Truth be told I am in fact proud that you did BEAT me. After all I am the one who taught you how to wrestle. Who better to beat me than the woman that I taught. Hell if you look at it from ancient Sith tradition from the Star Wars universe it’s only fitting that one day the apprentice gets powerful enough to overtake their mentor. You made your move and took your shot. You cemented yourself as a threat but now you better make the most of it. You need to go tell the world exactly who you are. Don’t look at me as being your wife…”

Seleana raises her eyes in return as she is taken back.

“What do you mean chickie?! You are my wife…”

Crystal quickly shakes her head as she continues with her thought.

“Instead look at me as just another person on the food chain. You can’t go applying that Roxi and Keira bull crap where they just want to bring the best out of each other and do it all for the honor. No… What you need to do is tell the entire world how you beat Crystal Zdunich Be proud of the fact that you took out a five time SCW World Bombshell Champion. You need to use this win to motivate you to do what you are meant to do. You have it in you to be the best woman in that ring. You just need to apply it and really believe in it!”

“Ja…”

Is all Seleana can say in return as Crystal shakes her head at her.

“No… It’s not a simple Ja! Own that shit… You were trained by the BEST, you just beat the BEST, so you need to own it like you are the BEST. Granted I am sure if the two of us were to step into the ring again I am pretty sure it would be a much different result, but you still need to own it none the less I don’t ever want to see this nonsense that Andrea tried to pull months ago where she made fun of you to no end and you sat there and did NOTHING… I don’t care if you want to show respect to people but even you need to have that fire at times. Be competitive and you should want to be better than everybody else…”

Crystal paces around the kitchen as she becomes really passionate about what she is saying.

“I am by no means upset because at the end of the day what you had set out to do you definitely accomplished. I know and Aurora were tired of seeing me conflicted. I know it got irritating to watch me leave the house to try to find myself. I know it drove London Underground crazy to see me down in the dumps because I was trying to walk on this consistently inconsistent path of redemption… You know what I realized Seleana and I have nobody but you to thank for it…”

Seleana opens her eyes in surprise.

“What would that be estrellita?!”

Crystal cracks a wicked grin again as she continues to speak.

“I finally saw the light that I was never meant to be on that path to begin with. I never needed to be redeemed of anything. I truly didn’t realize that until after you beat me though. I didn’t expect Jasmine to shove me to the ground. As I was walking to the backstage area and Chloe tried to reach out to me I just didn’t want to deal with it. She insisted though, she kept bothering me and that’s when I just snapped. I hurt her. I beat her, and honestly I didn’t feel sorry about any of that…I know it is probably messed up to say this but truth be told in that moment I felt free. I felt like I was normal and I felt that it was so natural to me…”

Crystal cracks an evil grin as she looks right in her wife’s eyes.

“So I know you probably want to beat yourself up because you don’t know how to celebrate your big win over me. You don’t have to worry about me though because I am happy for you. I am happy for myself and if I can be really truthful when I say that this is the best I have felt since telling Despy to shove it all of those years ago. It was before we were married but after I SINGLE HANDEDLY CARRIED Despy to a Blast From The Past win I went on to have one of the best summers in all of SCW. 212 days as World Bombshell Champion. I won most improved and woman of the year in the awards show and I cemented myself as a true pioneer in the division.”

Crystal shakes her head as she looks back at her wife.

“Since that day I have been trying so hard to emulate everything I did but I have always fallen short. My title reigns never really last as long as they did back then, and I have been focused too much on trying to be accepted and liked by everybody. When I attacked Chloe it was as if the weight of the entire world was finally free from my shoulders. I didn’t care about anything anymore. The only thing on my mind was trying to strive to be the very best and it definitely felt good…”

Seleana places her hand on Crystal’s shoulder as she looks into her eyes.

“Are you sure this is what makes you happy?! After what you did you are going to have the entire world coming after you… Aurora is worried about you and she doesn’t want you to ever be in a place where you feel depressed or that you have to leave home again…”

Crystal nods her head as she looks right into her wife’s eyes and plants a passionate kiss on her lips.

“I am not leaving though. I don’t feel like that. I feel like myself. I know it’s probably weird for you to see me like this but I have been struggling for far too long. In trying to please everybody I was becoming a wreck. It didn’t dawn on me until I finally positioned myself to receive a shot for the Internet Championship. I gave Masque everything I had and it wasn’t enough. It was only then in the rematch when Christian Underwood said something that didn’t sit well with me. He told everybody on Twitter that he felt the world would actually be cheering for me. That I was going to be a hero to all and based on what Masque did I would have the support of everybody… Since when did I have ANY support from Christian?! I knew at that moment that I was on the wrong track. Now my judgment isn’t clouded anymore. I can focus to the task at hand and a task that I should always have my mind on…”

“And what would that be Crystal?!”

Crystal licks her lips.

“Being the absolute best… It is all or nothing, and right now I am all in. I know I have to make up some ground after losing to you but it’s all good. After what I just did I got people talking. I became the biggest villain and I am happy with it. People are talking, I am on their mind and I got an entire roster that wants to kick my ass. Fuck em… Line em up and give me that energy. Give me all that smoke so I can set this entire shit on fire…As long as I got a target on my back I am more than ready for it…”

Seleana stands there as she hugs her wife back.

“Okay… If this is the path you are on I won’t be one to stop you. All I can do is support you and I know Aurora will always love you as well. I love you so much Christina, and despite what you do I know that deep down there is still good in you…”

Crystal nods her head as the grin escapes her. She slowly pushes away from Seleana as a grin appears on her lips.

“I appreciate that but I wouldn’t hold your breath on your wishing of there being any good within me. At the end of the day I do respect you and you don’t have to ever worry about me leaving this household or breaking our covenant of marriage, but let it be known outside of this home especially when it comes to our business life. You aren’t my wife, you are just another opponent. Whenever we do meet in the ring and I know it’s bound to happen again. I plan to pay you that receipt of a loss. I am in it for myself and it’s back to me looking out for me first. I have accomplishments, and accolades to achieve and you are just in my way.

Crystal looks at her wife as she finally sits down to eat cereal.

“So stay out of my way unless you want to end up like Chloe…”

Seleana is in shock as she doesn’t know what to say. She can only watch Crystal as her wife begins to eat her breakfast.

user posted image

user posted image