Author Topic: JACK WASHINGTON (c) v GOTH - INTERNET CHAMPIONSHIP  (Read 1962 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
JACK WASHINGTON (c) v GOTH - INTERNET CHAMPIONSHIP
« on: June 27, 2022, 07:12:07 AM »
Post your roleplays here by deadline. Good luck and have fun!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
Re: JACK WASHINGTON (c) v GOTH - INTERNET CHAMPIONSHIP
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2022, 06:33:20 PM »

The Genesis of Goth

Chapter Seven: As tales have often been told.

June 29th 2022

Melissa and Goth are seen going shopping for swimming gear for the next Summer XXXTReme super card where both of them will be competing at. Goth is seen standing in the changing room, trying on a bunch of different swim gear that Melissa had handpicked for him. He didn’t mind go shopping for clothing, it was one of the things they liked to do in the beginning of their relationship as it allowed them to connect with each other in a relaxed way. It had given him the opportunity to open up to her in a way he had not done since the passing of his wife, plus she had given him some well needed advice in improving his choice of clothing when it came down to his appearance outside the wrestling ring. Something he had appreciated about her, but now he was having second thoughts as he was holding a speedo in his hands.

“Please don’t tell me that you got this idea after watching that Bill Barnhart match the other week??”

He says with a sly grin on his face as he looks over the curtain towards Melissa while draping the light blue speedo over the curtain, causing her to giggle before shaking her head.

“I guess I have to do some inspecting later today if you are implying that your backside is just as terrible as his???”

Goth laughs at her remark, rolling his eyes as he starts to shake his head and sighs, pulling the speedo back into the changing room and puts it on. He stares at himself into the mirror behind him, admiring his physique before turning over towards the curtain and pulls it aside. Staring at Melissa, who is standing there with her arms crossed and inspecting him from top to toe.

“Turn around”

Goth raises an eyebrow towards her, but chooses not to question her as he does. Feeling a slap across the backside, causing him to turn around towards Melissa who has a big time smirk on her face.

“I guess I deserved that….”

The two share a laugh as Melissa looks at him, nodding her head in approval as she wraps her arms around him and plants a big kiss on his lips.

“I know you prefer Bermuda’s, but I think when you go and swim laps that these babies are way better for you. Besides, a girl loves to see a tight butt in these things as well.”

She says while giving him a wink, he rolls his eyes and chuckles before nodding his head in agreement. It did seem to make sense to use Speedo’s when it came down to swimming exercises over those baggy Bermuda’s he always enjoyed wearing. He looks back to the changing room, seeing several more swim gear waiting for him to be tried on as he sighs and nods his head.

“Tell me, did you really wanted to go shopping?? Or did you just wanted to flaunt me in front of every other person out here??”

She looks around, seeing an elderly woman look at them before turning her head around and mumbling something that neither of them could understand, but clearly it wasn’t anything positive. Both of them burst out in laughter as Goth walks over towards the changing room and closes the curtain while taking off the speedo and grabs another. A memory suddenly pops up in his head when he and his wife were younger, they often went clothe shopping and during changing clothing in the changing room often one sneaked into the changing room with the other as nobody was watching. A huge grin emerges on his face as he thinks back at some of the moments that both of them were nearly caught. When suddenly a Bermuda swimming trunk gets tossed over the curtain and hits him in the head, causing him to snap out of his memory that he was having and stares at Melissa grinning at him.

“You are not entitled having fun on your own without me mister, who knows what you may do in there without me knowing about it.”

This causes Goth to feel a little bit embarrassed for a moment, but quickly forgets about it as he knew that she was only messing with him. Besides, he knew ways to get back at her as that made having a relationship with her so much more exiting. He went on and trying on every swimming gear that they had hand picked and ultimately deciding to buy them all as now it was Melissa’s turn.

“Now we are getting to the fun part.”

Goth says as he handed her the bikini’s and bathing suits that both had picked out from the line of bathing suits that the store had. He was glad that he had the ability to spoil his fiancé, even though she never cared about wealth or how expensive a gift had been. She was just as happy getting a flower as romantic gift or a romantic dinner as in receiving her engagement ring earlier this year. It was her gratitude towards him that had made it for him easier to explore the likes and dislikes of his fiancé. He notices her winking at him before turning around and heading into the changing room as he sits down in a chair on opposite side of the changing room. One of the employees walk over towards him, asking if she needed anything as he asks for a glass of water. He then turns towards the changing room where Melissa is at and sinks back into some of his memories with Sapphira.

A much younger Goth is sitting in a similar spot as where he is right now, he and Sapphira just came from a successful show and are in a dressing room area where Sapphira is trying some bathing suits in the changing room. Goth had not cared of showering from the show prior, he could not care less as he had tipped the owner of the store a thousand bucks to close the store for just him and Sapphira so that they could spend some time in peace. Not because of his arrogance that he could, but more or less because some of their fans were fanatic and follow them everywhere. Besides, they had a vacation planned and wanted to make sure that nobody would both them right now in preparation for it. Goth had a towel around his neck, he had used it to wipe off the sweat and the remainder of his face paint. He looks down at it, showing the mixture of his sweat and face paint that has turned the originally white towel into a mess.

“I guess I am now entitled to buy this towel as well.”

He laughs at himself, realizing that he could buy all the items in this store if he wanted to. But right now he wanted to spoil the one woman he loved, waiting with excitement for her to showcase the first of many bathing outfits that they had picked out for her. He has a bottle of Jack Daniels next to him, he takes a sip from it as he enjoys the taste of it before placing it on the table next to him as he hears the curtain move to the side. Turning his head towards the woman that he loved, revealing a very sexy bikini that showcased her curves wonderful without being too revealing. His eyes roams across her body with admiration, she had often this result upon him as she giggles and wiggles her backside. Knowing that he loved that from her. His smile reveals that he had something else in mind as he rose up to walk over towards her inside the changing room.

“Wake up Gerrit!!!”

Goth snaps out of his thoughts, staring at Melissa who is now wearing a beautiful yellow bathing suit. He couldn’t help wondering whether Melissa or his past wife had a more beautiful body. Melissa and Chantal both had a curved body, both had a wonderful backside that he admired often. But Melissa is a natural blonde, while Chantal was a natural black haired woman, who often added different types of colors in her hair that he enjoyed. Melissa had a more pigmented body as she had a great tanned skin as Chantal was more palish. But he never had a specific type of woman, he had preferred beautiful eyes that could stare into your soul and a wonderful personality. Both women were mentally strong, not scared to express their own opinion if they did not agree with you. And still, there were more than differences that he could come up with that made him realize that they were two total different type of women.

“I…. I’m sorry, I was just lost for words…”

He says, trying to sound convincing but as he notices the look on her face makes him realize that she didn’t believed him.

“Sure thing big boy, I just hope you weren’t checking out any competition?”

Goth is about to react at her words, desperately trying to convince her that he had not looked at any other woman. But suddenly he stares at the look on her face as he realizes that she was messing with him, causing him to groan in frustration. He was about to admit that he was having a memory with Chantal as Melissa walked over towards him and kissed him on the lips as that silenced whatever protest he had in mind.

“I know you were remembering Chantal sweetie, it’s okay.  She’s the only one I don’t mind you thinking off if it wasn’t me.”

Goth is speechless, but finally understands that he has done nothing wrong in her eyes. He had often worried about whether it could have been considered as cheating on her, whether he should put his love for her over that of Chantal. It’s the one decision that he could never give a normal answer to, because he loved both equally. He finally accepts the words and lets out a sigh of relief as he starts to stammer.

“I remembered being in a store like this, I had tipped the owner lot of money to close the doors for us to have some privacy.”

“Oh my, look at you. I guess I am marrying a real bad boy.”

She giggles as Goth could not help let out a nervous laugh

“She ultimately came out of the changing room in a gorgeous bikini and then we decided to have a special moment together.”

Melissa playfully places a hand to her mouth, pretending to be shocked at his confession.

“I don’t know what you may be thinking good sir, but I am not that type of girl…. ”

Goth rolls his eyes as he slowly rises up to his feet, the two kiss each other as Melissa looks around the store before winking towards Goth as she had pulled him inside the changing room as she closed the curtain behind them.

Flashback

It’s the day that Goth made his debut in Sin City Wrestling many years ago, standing backstage at Gorilla as Mark Ward and Christian Underwood are talking to the then current Sin City Wrestling roster as some of them have had connections with the man from past federations. Concerned for his savage nature and his egotistical desire to crush his competition. Trying to console them, but realizing that a veteran like this man will make waves and bring in lots of money and ratings. The long hair is flowing before his eyes, awaiting for the end of the Chris Shipman match has ended as he has set himself to be prepared to make an impact by attacking the wild man of Sin City Wrestling as well as a former employee of his own federation.

“I can taste the fear Gerrit, it’s the perfect moment to step foot into this company”

Says Sapphira as she stands beside him, both look through the curtain towards Chris Shipman. Goth is smirking, he was intent to make the people that were fellow roster members of the Global Wrestling Alliance as well under contract to his company pay for departing from him. He felt disrespected, he felt as if the world felt that they could move on in their careers without crossing paths with the greatest of all time. Because he felt that he could make and break you, as long as you could stare him straight in the eyes…. And with people like Chris Shipman he clearly felt this was the case and he was going to pay him dearly.

“Soon everything will be different my love. Tonight we will pop open thebottles of champagne and celebrate the fact that we are going to destroy their hopes and dreams….”
He turns his attention towards his wife, he softly kisses her on the lips before looking over her shoulder towards the owners. He is smiling, recognizing the drama and the bullshit that he has endured every single time when wrestlers were upset, when they felt that they were overlooked etcetera, etcetera. Now it is their problem that he had arrived. He could not care less to be honest, they could always run off and hide somewhere else like they did to him. But he knew they wouldn’t, knowing that they wouldn’t break the contract that they had signed with his company and that was wexactly what he wanted. To grab them by the throat without touching them, to give them nightmares without having to do a damn thing.

“Its almost time sweetheart.”

He knew, it would be one minute or something for him to wait before making his in ring debut. A debut?? Now that was a word that he had not heard for a very long time since debuting in GWA, even though he had made several off and on arrivals somewhere else if the money was exactly the right price. But to have signed a full time contract to actually commit himself to them. And Chris Shipman was one man that had always eluded him, a man that he knew didn’t ran off in fear…. But more because he was just like Goth, who did things upon his own merit and he respected that. And that made him the perfect first victim for him to feast upon so to speak, to send a warning to the wrestlers like the Steve Ramones, the Casey Williamses and yes even Gabriel and Despayre… The kid with the bear, the kid that he had haunted while being the owner…. But they were the only ones that he was upset about that they had left because of politics that he actually got sick and tired about to get in between. He had missed being a performer on a full time basis, not just on the grandest stage of them all where he had allowed their stock to rise and become a household name…. Although the best thing he had enjoyed was crushing them with his own bare hands.

“I cannot wait my love.”

“Thirty more seconds Gerrit.”

Thirty more seconds? His mind is racing, what would thirty seconds be for the watching fans out there? Probably nothing, but when you stand here backstage it seems like three lifetimes. He grinds his teeth, closes his fists and is murmuring to himself that Chris needs to go for the finish already. For the first time in a very long time he realizes how long these type of things would take. But in the end he knew that the ultimate outcome of it all would be magic. He starts to hop on his own two feet, shaking his head as he is loosening some of his neck muscles that have hardened because it had been a while since his flexing earlier on the day. He had to work on his routine as it has been too long. He cursed at himself, how could a veteran like him fall for something so simple like that, something that in the past was a something he did on an automatic pilot routine wise.

“Fifteen”

His heart pace is starting to increase, he is really getting ready for the moment to make his impact. He knew that you only get one chance to make an impression and not just an impression because of an unknown wrestler… But an impact as a returning legend, the pressure on him is so much higher than any kid that they supposedly picked off the street. But that was something that he always enjoyed when it came down to wrestling. Realizing that he was a wrestler’s wrestler and that brings a smile on his face.

“Five…., four…..,”

She uses her fingers for the final three seconds as Goth finally steps through the curtains after putting on a hoodie to hide his identity. Running down the rampway towards the ring as the first several seconds nobody was paying attention to him in the back until he got halfway. Fans reaching out to grab his hoodie, trying to geta glimpse of the individual that would be coming down to the ring and for whom? Some kid manages to sneak peak to get a view of his smile under the hoodie as it was moving from side to side as a gasp is heard

“OH MY….”

But he could not hear the end of the sentence as he increases speed to match his heartbeat, sliding in the ring and spinning around Chris Shipman before delivering his infamous Goth Drop before taking off the hoodie and reveal himself to be part of the company…. That was the moment that had send chills down his spine that he had not felt for years, the realization that he needed to be on top of the world and not wanting to relinquish it for a very long time… The man was finally happy again, something that is the most important thing to any athlete besides winning the big one and he has found that happiness

“Gerrit??”

Goth snaps out of what seemingly is a memory that he had from the earliest of days in Sin City Wrestling, apparently it was nothing more than a day dream. He looks around to notice that he is at the swimming pool, sunbathing for how long he does not know before staring at the lovely face of Melissa.

“Are you okay?? I had been calling you for a few moments now, but you did not react.”

”I….”

Goth is trying to come up with an answer, but his mind seems to be feeling numb. Wondering what had happened to him as he tries to recollect his thoughts to the final moment he could remember.

“I had a phone call from an old wrestling friend of mine Chris Shipman, he wanted to know how I was doing.”

Melissa looks puzzled towards him

“Yeah, I know… but that was hours ago. You can’t tell me that you had been sleeping all this time??”

The words catches him off guard, had he been dreaming??? He looks at his wrist watch and sees the time, it was 5pm, while Chris called him at 1pm and hung up around 3pm. Had the memory he had last around two hours now?? That seemed impossible, it felt as if only took him like ten minutes maybe fifteen. He slowly sits up, feeling his body hurting from being in the sun for a very long time made him second guess his own thoughts. He started to trace back the thoughts after hanging up, he remembered himself going to the swimming pool and swam a few laps before getting out and used his towel to dry himself off. Only to sit down on the lounge chair and thought back at the moment he had debuted, it was clearly that moment when his thoughts had turned into a dream. Reliving the moment vividly as if he had been experiencing an out of body experience for the very first time. But was it the first time?? Mentally he shook his head, he had often travelled back into his thoughts of what he had accomplished, that always brought a smile upon his face. Not so much because of his ego being stroked, but merely because he had always been a fan and he had lived for that moment that an unlikely name would make it and turned the wrestling industry forever. And he has seen that before, he has seen names come from seemingly unknown waters so to speak. He himself had fallen victim to these moments before, call it underestimating the foe or simply being outbested by someone that had everything going his way. He has always been able to accept those moments, because it had always driven him to not sit back and bitch and moan like others perhaps may do. Solely to just get back up to his feet and try harder until he got another opportunity to undo the wrong that he had done previously.

“I guess Chris talked me to sleep or something.”

Goth used as a weak excuse, but it seemed to lighten up the mood on Melissa’s face as her concern had vanished. She walked over towards him and kissed him tender on the forehead before handing him a bottle of suntan lotion. She smiles at him when he finally looks up at her and kisses him on the cheek.

“I suggest you better use it sweetie, or else we could better start call you the Killer Tomato or something.”

She winks at him before walking back inside the hotel that they were staying at. He smiles as he watches her until she had disappeared, looking back down upon the suntan lotion and starts to rub it on his skin, causing him to feel the effects on him. He decides to look at the swimming pool for a few moments, he chuckles as he knows that next week it could very well be Melissa that reigns supreme as the new Bombshell Roulette champion, or end up falling into the pool and lose her opportunity to win her first championship belt while competing in only her fourth match in the company. He was proud of her, proud of how she has handled herself inside the ring and on the promo aspect so far. But mostly how she handled the remarks towards her about him, the one thing he had warned her about. He knew that her opposition would make fun of her, degrade her accomplishments so far for whatever reason, but mostly he had warned her that they would accuse her of using him, of them making her believe that she is only dating him because of getting into the wrestling world and other reasons. She had told him that she would be cool and collective and he had wanted to believe her, but there was this ounce of concern of what if someone went too far??

But he knew now that there is nothing that she could not do and could not overcome. He has all the faith in the world for her ability. And now she has got her opportunity to finally prove it to the entire wrestling world instead of just him.

“The Ultimate X over the swimming pool Roulette title match. Oh how great memories come back to me, but I know it is not right to dwell in the past for too long…. Not as the present day is staring you in the face and is laughing at you…. I guess there are things in life that never changes…. Ah yes, the good old times of how someone’s remark could either be interpreted a million times… or just tell the world what an idiot that you are for pointing out something wrong… But I know there was nothing wrong about me feuding with you Chris….”

His sinister smile emerges upon his face, remembering how he thought he had upstaged Chris Shipman by hurting him where it would hurt him the most… but never realized what he was truly capable off as he had kidnapped his now deceased wife. It was the first time that he had not cared about winning or losing. He only cared about getting his wife back and doing anything in his powers to do so. But it also made him realize that he could feel vulnerable while actually believing that he was on top of the world and that nothing and nobody could ever derail him and his confidence. as

He then thinks back at the attack he had orchestrated on Despayre’s very own teddy bear Angel, how he had believed that it would have been the ultimate retribution upon the young and innocent soul of that kid. But he had never expected the retaliation to be so forceful as it had brought a side out of Despayre that he could not believe that he had that in him. It had ultimately made him respect the boy, to the point that he and that damn bear had been asked by him to induct him into the Hall of Fame many years ago.

To this very day he could still remember the look on Despayre’s face after being asked by Goth to induct him, well that what he could see of his face as he had put up his fists in front of his face to prepare himself for a fight. It had taken Goth quite a while, plus some well needed convincing of others to make him understand that Goth actually had no ill will intentions towards him…. But he could not blame Despayre for having second thoughts about the request.

“Poor Desparye….”

He says with a big grin on his face, he had been inducted in several Hall of Fames, but he hated the formal approach. He had actually gotten very fond of the kid from afar, the innocence that he showcases and knowing he would never intently want to hurt anyone. People had often asked him if he had regrets of what he had done to Despayre and Angel, but Goth had always told them that he had not. It was his line of work, he got paid to be the biggest heel in the history of the game and what fun would it have been to him if he had felt any remorse.

“The only thing I do not wish to ever experience again is the stare of that ddamn bear.”

With that Goth shakes his head, gets up and walks into the hotel and looks for Melissa as the shot slowly fades.

The wonders of being the King, The King of Kings

Chapter: Jack Washington once more.

“I knew that ultimately our paths would cross once more Jack.”

Says the calm voice of Goth, who has packed all of his suitcases as him and Melissa are almost ready to departure for the Cruise ship this weekend. Looking forward to once again going on a trip on the cruise ship, with all of its opportunities to entertain yourself as well as meeting the fans in a rather special and different setting than what the wrestlers are used to from their weekly travels. The atmosphere upon the cruise ship is also much different than stadiums or arena’s. Not that he did not enjoyed competing under those circumstances. But the merely the realization that once a year they would be booked on a cruise ship and fight each other makes this event so special. A lot of memories of past cruises passes his mind, but he knows that the past is no longer relevant. Nothing more than the mere present, the fact hat once again he will be facing Jack Washington for the Internet title…. A second chance to right the wrong.

“Congratulations for having done exactly what you had said you would do Jack, do whatever it takes to retain your championship. And it wasn’t a fluke was it?? Seeing how you have blatantly defended that title in a manner several times has made me realize that you are indeed a desperate man.”

He closes his eyes, there is no emotion to be seen on his face that would make you suggest that he is enjoying calling Jack a desperate man. And he realizes that desperate men make desperate decisions… something that had cost him dearly.

“It had been for told exactly that what you would have done, quite amazing to see it indeed did transpire. Amazing but for all the wrong reasons Jack, not so much that you had done what you had told me that you would do but mostly because I allowed it to happen. Something that people would have suggest was a rookie mistake, a mistake that had allowed you to walk away champion and me empty handed.”

His teeth grind across each other as frustration is trying to creep in through his mind, but he does not allow it to show.

“There is a saying that history tends to repeat itself, but that’s solely based upon the fact that people fear change isn’t it?? People prefer to have everything to transpire in the same way as it has always been…. Because let’s face it, why change a winning formula?”

“And why indeed, why alter things as it has brought you so far. Is it because you are a coward?? Now I know that I can say these things, because I know that you don’t care what people think of you is it?? Actually, you are just simply someone that prefers that nobody talks about you, nobody remembers you as you hide in the sinful life as an owner of your own casino. Good for you, always have a backup plan. Because I don’t see you as the charity type of guy, that will shake hands and kiss the stinking faces of little babies… was that why you were so frustrated that I paid so much attention on you champ?? Isn’t that what it’s all about?? Being in the spotlight of everyone’s adoration??”

“I guess we do not play the same game now don’t we Jack?? I guess some of us will just use thecards that we are dealt to make it in the big leagues isn’t it?? I can just taste the smell of fear dripping off of your body. Because you are too afraid of just beating a hall of fame legend by merely wrestling him instead of being the incapable little boy that you are. Now I am not going to lower myself to the standards that you have grown accustomed to live in. Because I have got nothing to fear, not even fear itself. No Jack, it’s quite simple. You either beat me as a real man… or get deprived of the right to call yourself champion. Because I know deep down inside that you cannot beat me Jack.”

The tension slowly subsides, letting out a long sigh as he leans his head backwards and stares upwards.

“You see Jack, for me it is all about respect. You know that word that Aretha Franklin sang about?? For me it is all about respect, something that you are incapable of understanding. Because that is what you had taken away from me with the fashion that you have beaten me. I don’t care whether I win or lose, but losing to a weakness is something that I cannot tolerate. And that’s exactly what you are, a sickness Jack. And instead of being angry for what you have done to not just me, but others as well. It has made me realize that we should not hate you, but pity you.”

“Just imagine, the entire locker room of this company having pity with the likes of you. Because you don’t belong here Jack. I know, not something very Brotherly Love like things to say about your fellow man isn’t it not?? The man that proclaims to be the King of Kings.. HE who had died for all our sins… To tell you that you do not belong…, that need to be judged upon your sins Jack. But it’s never too late to redeem yourself for all that you have done wrong my friend. Just make sure that you do it before I am forced to pass down the wrath of HE who came to this world in the form of a human being.”

“Love thy neighbor isn’t it Jack?? Love thy neighbor as thyself. But answer me this Jack? Have you ever loved? Are you capable of loving? Or is that brain of yours just incapable of doing anything but wanting that championship belt at any cost?? I will show you love Jack, I will show you the exact love that you need to understand that what you do is wrong Jack. And that the love that I will bring you is perhaps a violent one, but a necessary one. ”

He shakes his head from left to right before dropping his head forwards and closes his hands as if he is about to say a prayer.

“I know that you need to be forgiven Jack, as you do not know how much pain and sadness you have already brought to this world and I need to stop you you’re your continuation as you travel upon the path of your own demise. I know these words will ultimately cause for you to react in anguish, in disgust and tell the world that you once again will attempt to put me out of my misery…. To tell the world that I do no longer belong in the realm of the youth and those who are just as ignorant as you. And yet Jack, I once again earned another shot at the one belt that I have held before.”

His eyes slowly reopens, he stares at the camera with a look of calmness and focus.

“In a few moments we all will embark on a journey Jack, a journey inside the ring and upon the beautiful waters that separates continents with each other. To travel from Point A to Point B, it’s upon us to fill in the dots of what will replace A and B Jack. But you have to understand Jack, that you cannot find a more difficult journey than to walk straight into my arms and allow me to embrace you Jack. Will you ridicule me? Or will you finally open your eyes and answer my calling?? Because it will just save you and your reign as champion, because if you chooses to refuse me… You will refuse the opportunity to be saved Jack”

“And you will be saved Jack, whether you wish to open your heart tome or not. I will save you the right way…., or I will save you the painful way. And trust me my friend, it will hurt me more than you will ever realize it is possible for another human being to feel the pain that I will inflict upon you. The only problem for you is that you will never understand, because the pain I preach about is not the pain that you know Jack. Because your pain is just merely a human like reaction that your brain sends through your body as soon as something does happen to you. Because your brain is incapable of the delight of my touch, your heart is incapable of exploring the joy of my sanctum. And your body is not capable to withstand the suffering that I have gone through to save YOU Jack… But sadly for you, I am here to collect on your debt tome Jack. The debt of what I have given up, so that you can maintain champion just a few days longer. Perhaps you should look closer to your reign as champion and ask yourself whether you have done everything that you could to make it a momentous one… And we both shall not have to answer that question by merely using our mouth to answer what we both already know Jack… It’s why you are a coward, it’s why you are a shame to this company.. And it may not be literally three days like they celebrate upon Easter upon HIS return… but I have returned Jack, to claim that what I should have had prior. But I guess you had sold out for a mere proclamation of your own desire of wealth. While I had been calling your name for so long now, yet you have to this very day have refused me Jack. But no longer, as I will take you upon the Ark of SUMMER XXXtreme.  I will make you experience the same cross that I had to carry upon my own back for way too long. To make you understand that it is not ME that does no longer belong in this company amongst the young and foolish. But that it is YOU Jack…, that it is YOU that needs to sing a different tune before the clock will strike three times as our paths once again has brought us together Jack. When we step through the ropes of YOUR judgment it will be ME that will tell the world thatYOU are no longer someone that I know. That I will denounce of knowing you three times before the realization sets in with YOU how much I had been willing to give up for you to just merely understand Jack. “

“Do my words make sense Jack? Well you have just a bit more than a week to respond to my words. But please, do not think that my patience will never reach the point of no more return. Because it has been the same way for many others before you. You just got lucky Jack the first time that you have defended that championship belt against me. But I shall obtain the golden belt of the world that we all know as the Internet…. I will use it to spread the word that needs to be heard…., because you on the other hand do not fulfill anything remotely close that needs to be done Jack. It will be  a momentous occasion Jack, just like that first day that I had stepped foot inside the six sided ring when this company realized that they needed me…, just like they have been needing me since my return. And On July tenth, you will understand that the wall that you have built as a mental and physical defense against me is crumbling down to nothing more than sand and dust Jack. Because nothing can stop me from inviting you into the desert and leave you there while begging for water and food and shelter and the everlasting love that I have been promising you for eternity. The King of Kings was always known for the everlasting love and forgiveness…. But you have dared to walk through the Garden of Eden Jack… And I intend to prosecute you for your sins…. Where I will take down your body by the count of one, your mind at the count of three…. And at the third count, I will have taken your soul and let you wander the sandy slopes of eternity forever… And all because you wanted to find the Truth upon yourself….”

“I will see you next week Jack…., Farewell my friend….”

With that Goth reaches forward towards the camera and grabs it, palming the lens of the camera as the shot immediately fades to black.

>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>

Offline Jack Washington

• View Profile
    • Jack Washington
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2022, 11:57:50 PM »
Prologue:

Jack was successful in his latest title defense, finally avenging the loss to Senor Vinnie earlier in the year, and retaining his championship. It may have been with a little outside distraction, but anyone who knows Jack, knows that doesn’t rely on anyone for help, and he would never ask for it. But also, Jack isn’t about to not take it when it happens in his favor. Unfortunately for Jack, he now has to defend the Internet championship in a rematch against a man who took him to the limit at Into the Void, Goth. Goth scored a win over Ken Davison and now Jack prepares to face the veteran again.

Outside the ring, Jack finally was able to hire Comissioner Ted Anderson’s son Danny, although Jason was not happy with it. The argument ensued and Jack was able to convince Jason to let it slide, and understand the ramifications of the hire. But there is no question that Jason is still a ticking time bomb if he is left unsupervised, which is exactly what’s about to happen when Jack leaves for this cruise...

--

Washington Estate

Las Vegas, NV

Jack had just finished his workout, and a shower for that fresh feeling. He sat himself down in his recliner, turning on the massager to help with his recovery. He saw Brian coming towards him, as he closed his eyes, but had to re-open them once he felt Brian close to him.

Jack: What is it now?

Brian: You gonna talk to him?

Jack: Who? 

Brian: Your brother. 

Jack: What’s he done now?

Brian: Nothing. Yet.

Jack sighs

Jack: I’ve already set him straight on things. He should be good. 

Brian: You know he’s gonna forget them, either by choice or by accident. You know that.

Jack: So why don’t you talk to him?

Brian: He ain’t my brother.

Jack: No, you left your brother. My dad, in jail. TO FUCKING DIE.

Brian: You dad turned his back on everything we had. And... And I’m seeing it beginning to happen again.

Jack sits up in his chair.

Jack: Why do you have to say things like that?

Brian: Look, me and your dad, it wasn’t always great, but it wasn’t always bad either. I admit I had a hand in some of that, but I see it here, and I don’t want it to happen.

Jack: It’s bit late for that, isn’t it? I never wanted Jay to be in this in the first place. You were right there with him on that, Brian.

Brian: I know... I thought that maybe this could be different. Have you two do what your dad and I didn’t finish.

Jack: And yet, you’re talking to me, and not to him. You said he was going to do something, so you tell me now. Why is it up to me?

Brian: Because he’s your brother, and you have the ability to change everything if you just do it. Look, I ain’t the best person in the world, I admit that, but you know your brother has done some shit that isn’t great, but some of it has been. If you, can get through to him and make it clear, maybe we can avoid anything crazy happening. 

Jack looked at Brian slightly annoyed as he stood up and then grabbed his keys, and wallet before sighing.

Jack: Sometimes I hate it when you make sense.

Brian: I’m just saying, it could be something that makes the change all the more real.

Jack: I’m going to do this, but not because you think it’s the right thing to do, I’m trying to make sure this casino gets where it needs to go, and the Washington name holds weight here in Vegas, and my brother doesn’t fuck it up.

Brian: That’s all I ask.

Jack sneered at Brian before he departed.

--

Grand Flamingo Casino

Las Vegas, NV

Jack drove like a madman to get to the casino, and he entered it almost paranoid. But, at a glance, nothing was going on out of the ordinary. Regular customers, nothing that would make Jack worry, but for some reason, he was. He took the service elevator to the meet up with Jason, who sat in the manager’s office, looking at the cameras and slowly turning around to see Jack enter.

Jason: Oh, hey bro.

Jack: We need to talk, Jay.

Jason: Talk about what? You finally come to your senses and you’re going to fire that Danny dude?

Jack: I can’t fire him.

Jason: And you won’t let me fire him. I’m telling you he’s gonna mess things up.

Jack: I already told you he’s the commissioner's son. You know how bad that’s gonna look if he just gets fired after working here for this short amount of time? The commissioner will be on our ass!

Jason: We could handle it, if you let me.

Jack: You’re going to start more of a problem than you’ve already started!

Jason stares at Jack.

Jason: Are you saying I’m the problem now?

Jack: YOU KNOW YOU’RE THE PROBLEM JASON! FUCK!

Jason: WHAT?!

Jack: Don’t... Don’t play dumb with me, Jay. Okay, Fucking shit dude, you’ve caused problems, and I don’t need those problems, and nobody in this casino needs those problems, I have tried, desperately, to keep you out of trouble. I’ve tried REALLY, REALLY FUCKING HARD, JASON. 

Jason: You... you really think that about me? I thought... I thought we were cool man?

Jack: You want cool? Don’t try and fucking kill people around here. Don’t start wars we don’t have the means to fight! Don’t try and pick a fight with the FUCKING COMMISIONER! JESUS CHRIST JAY! I’m trying to keep your head above water just like mine! 

Jason: We’re supposed to be in this together.

Jack: LET ME FUCKING TELL YOU WHAT WE ARE, JAY. You know how bought this shit? ME. You know you have this place built up? ME! I did that shit, and I put that Washington name here! You?! You are my brother and you have come in and made this shit a mess. And part of that is my fault. I will admit to it. But you cannot be serious right now by trying to tell me that you are going to make things better. It’s the whole fucking reason I came here.

Jason: For me?

Jack: Because I need you to promise me Jay, that you won’t fuck it up when I’m not here. It’s as simple as that. I have to literally worry, while I’m thousands of miles away, then you won’t burn this mother fucking casino to the ground while I’m gone! That’s the kind of shit I have to worry about. I needed this, because I’m making a plea to you, right now, Jay...

Jason: ...

Jack: I need you to help me. I know you’ve done some good. I know you have and that’s good. I respect that, and I thank you for all the hard work you’ve done. But you have to not fuck this up while I’m gone.

Jason: Yeah...

Jack: Just... fucking say it!

Jason: I won’t fuck it up.

Jack: Good. Good.

There is a long period of the tension finally somewhat being released. Jack and Jason finally shake hands and Jack pats him on the shoulder.

Jack: I love you, bro.

Jason: I love you too, man.

Jack finally leaves, seemingly having gotten everything off his chest, but as soon as he is in the elevator he pulls out his phone and dials.

Jack: Bobby. Listen... I need you to do me a favor...

--

On Camera

Click

Jack once again is with us, pacing, with the SCW Internet championship slung over his shoulder. His face once again reads as one of confusion.

Jack: I don’t know why this just continues to be a thing. I’m just over this all the way, up to level 100 and yet, it still keeps happening. I guess I’m just cursed at this point. Maybe we all are. I mean, for fucks sake the Saviors have been nothing but garbage this entire time, like I said they were from the jump, and yet, they keep popping up. Coming out of the woodwork like a god damn cockroach. They just refuse to die and I’m just getting sick and tired of it. I was hoping against hope that something, ANYTHING would come along and kill the boredom and the fatigue I feel from this. It’s getting ridiculous now. How many goddamn times do we have to do this? When will the Saviors do us all a favor and just go away?

I’m just so sick of it. I beat Goth’s ass last Supercard. I beat dumb ass Vinnie a couple of weeks ago, I have smashed every single person who has come and tried to take this championship from me, and I was hoping, maybe we’d get somebody new. Someone will some fire and drive, somebody who actually is worth a shit, but no, after I beat Vinnie’s dumb ass a couple of weeks ago and low and behold, they trot out, not only Goth AGAIN, but Ken Davison... AGAIN. Like for fucks sake people, is this where we are now? It’s is just a carousel of these losers over and over. I feel like I’m taking crazy pills or something. We’re trotting out the same old broken-down War Horse I already handled before.

Like, what are we even doing here? I just tired of dealing with the Saviors. I mean, I thought at least for a second there, that perhaps, at least it would be somewhat new having to face Ken Davison again, but no, Ken Davison proves yet again, no one should be any faith whatsoever into him, because he sucks so bad that he left some broken down codger beat him and take a championship opportunity from him. It’s really, really sad. This is the state the Saviors are in right now, they just continue to fail time and time again at doing anything impressive or important. I mean, at least when the Cowboy was the leader he actually was a champion, but he still sucks. Ken Davison has sucked forever, and I don’t even know where the big goofy masked guy went, and now... for fucks sake Goth again? I mean, GOTH is the most successful person in your entire group? I think you really need to re-evaluate your talent line up. 

Do I really need to do this again? Waste my time with a has-been trying to recapture his lost fading glory. The man who continues to trot himself out, like one of those guys who just can’t let it go? Like, does Goth drive an old Trans AM to complete his mid-life crisis at this point? The guy is hanging out and having sex with some chick that he’s like 3 decades older than. He’s got the long hair tied back, slicked back and shit, he’s trying to recapture his youth. He’s probably riding a harley and he’s going to grow a fucking beard at some point too, in order to let you know how cool he is. 

And he’s running his mouth about me?

Jack scoffs, and it turns into an incredulous laugh. As if he cannot believe this is happening. After catching himself, he continues.

Jack: Okay buddy, you are a walking cliché. You are what everyone thinks of when they think “Mid-life crisis” that’s you, right now, and I mean, I almost admire how much you are owning it right now, but your picture is in the dictionary next to the term. And here you again, talking shit about me, like this time it’s going to be different. This time you will take this championship from me, because you got your girl, your motorcycle, your t-bird, probably some barbed wire tattoo or some shit. You think that this is going to be different and things are going to change for you. Why Goth? Why do you think this?

Do you think that because I got a “cheap” win that it means you were close to beating me? Is that it? I don’t give a rat’s ass about how I win a match Goth. By hook, or by crook. I get the job done. Because a win means more money in my pocket. That’s all that it is about for me. I can say that will a smile on my face, because people like you, they hate it. People like you, old timers, getting their dentures all jumbled because I do this, for the money and fame. I don’t have the “passion”, right? My passion is the money and fame that comes along with kicking the shit out of old broken-down has-beens like you, Goth. That’s what I do, and I’m damn proud of it. 

I have taken on the mantle of Face of the Franchise not only because it’s clever marketing and that shit makes me money, but because it’s the truth. Now, I’m sure back in the 1870’s or 80’s that you were a big deal, but that time has long since passed. You’re one of these guys that can’t let it go, still clinging hard to that last little bit of spotlight.  You should be in a VFW or bingo hall somewhere hawking merch and 8x10’s of you in your glory years. It may not be in color, but still, it’ll be worth something to somebody’s grandfather or something, right? The point is, people like you, right now, do not belong in the same ring with me, Goth. You know this, and I know this. You’re just trying to wrestle on bonus time. You are just lucky that Ken Davison sucks worse than you. This isn’t some prize or great victory for you, this is a one-way trip, back to the bottom of the barrel. It’s just that simple, Goth. Because I’m really fucking tired of you constantly showing up and thinking that this is going to be your day.

It’s really not. Those days are over. Long since passed. This is my time, and I would very much just like you to get out of the way, and stop thinking that things will be different. This is like the Harlem Globetrotters vs. The Washington Generals. You are just here, to make me look as good as I truly am. You are a stepping stone, Goth. Apparently, I just have to do this shit twice because you keep coming back with your stupid face and hair and everything else. At Summer XXXtreme, it is officially time for you to stop.

Jack takes a deep sigh, and raises his eyebrows to emphasize his next point.

Jack: This is it, Goth. This is where the ride is going to end for you. I have had to say this to a couple of people now, and I’m just adding your name to that list. I’m tired of you. I’m tired of you trying to come at me and try and take my championship because you just no business being in the ring with me. I’m tired of seeing your stupid face and greasy hair and your dumb tattoos on your wrinkly ass skin. I’m just tired of this whole thing. How many times are we going to have to do this before you learn that what I’m telling you in the truth and you just need to accept it? That’s what I do, Goth. I tell the truth and it’s becoming very sad and annoying to me that people like you won’t listen, and have to be made examples of.

If people like you would just listen to me, and understand that I don’t just say things to say them, I say them, because they are facts. But no, you have to be stubborn, don’t you Goth? You have to try and have that one last run or whatever. To try and just recapture the lost glory and have that last moment in the sun. Why are you trying to do this, Goth? Why are you just coming back time and time again, only to be beaten and sent packing over and over? Are you one of those masochists? Do you just enjoy the pain and humiliation of being a walking joke and failing over and over? I’m not here to kink shame anybody, but come on now Goth, you have to know deep down that you are simply overmatched.

This match will be exactly the same as the last time. You will be humbled and you will learn that I am everything I say I am. I am the face of this franchise, the star player. You are some just old-timer at the end of his rope, and really, you should be happy to ride the bench while I go out there and lead the team to victory. You should be watching me, praising me, and telling me how great I am, and be happy to be along for the ride into a new era. But no, not you Goth. Of course not. You’re going to try and take my job. Try and take things from me, like a jealous old man that you are. It’s actually embarrassing that you are even here.

So this is pretty much it, Goth. I’m going to beat you again, and that’s going to be that. After this, you need to just go away and stay away from me. Stop trying to be something you are not, and never were. You are NOT that guy, Goth. It’s painfully obvious to me, and everyone else. You should just be enjoying retirement and living with your trophy wife and sitting and talking about the good old days with your old friends, because your time is over. It’s been over for a long time, you just refuse to accept it. But this match, this is it. This is where you accept that I am the man around here, and you need to just move on with your life and your career. It’s not healthy for you to continue down this path. Yes, I am actually trying to do you a favor and make it so you are able to get around as you move on. 

I’m really trying to just give you an out. I’m telling you this because I need you to understand how this works. The golden era for you, is over. I am at the top of the heap, and nobody is coming close to stopping me, let alone someone like you. I’m being honest and blunt, because that’s all I can be. I’m not going to sugarcoat this Goth, that’s not me. I’m telling you that this is the best option for you to just move on. I’m going to whoop your ass, and I need you to realize that. It’s a tiny bit of mercy I’m extending to you. I suggest you take it.

Jack’s face contorts into the familiar scowl again.

Jack: Because if you don’t, and you continue to just try and fight me, and tell me how you’re ready for me, and you’ve got some tricks I haven’t seen and all this other bullshit, then, I’m going to take that as a direct insult, and then, I will hurt you. I want you to think about that Goth. Think about how bad it’s going to be for you when you are crippled or unable to walk properly because you stayed on too long and tried to swim with the biggest shark in the ocean and got eaten alive. Think about the consequences of your actions, Goth. Think about how bad this is going to get if you don’t take my advice. I’m making this as clear as I possibly can. You will be hurt, and you may never wrestle again, if you continue to be a pest to me. 

Because that’s what you are right now Goth. A pest. A fly on my shirt. A bug that continues to crawl on my table. You know that works right? You see a bug, and maybe once or twice, you swipe at it, get it to go away, and hope it gets the point. But much like an insect, you continue to climb back up and get in the way. And I’m done with that. I don’t need that, and neither do you. This is your twice, Goth. You need to hit the fucking bricks, and walk away before you hit that third time. Because that third time, means you just get fucking squashed. And that’s exactly what will happen to you if you persist. This is the end of the road Goth. It’s over after this. Much like I told garbage ass Alex Jones, and pathetic ass Austin Mercer. If you keep coming back, I will make it so you never come back again. And you’re a hall of famer Goth. You should know better than to keep this going.

So, this will be the last time, Goth. You will be beaten, and you will go away. I don’t give a shit what you do after this match, but on the cruise, in front of fans on this stupid boat, you will lose. And once this ship comes back to the port and we all get off the boat, you can go home, and look yourself in the mirror. You can look at your girlfriend, you can look at your Trans AM, your Harley, and finally realize it’s over. It’s over. You never were going to be a match for me, and at Summer XXXtreme, I will drive that point home to you. 

Nobody is taking this championship from me, especially not you. 

IT.

IS.

OVER.

With that, Jack dismisses the camera and we cut to black.

Click

Face. Of. The. Franchise.

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2022, 07:15:42 PM »

The Genesis of Goth

Chapter Nine: A tale that becomes reality.

July 5th 2022

Goth is sitting on the balcony of his and Melissa’s balcony, they are blessed with a great view of the water as the sun is shining and there’s a mild breeze that he feels on his skin. He is reading a book while enjoying a cold glass of orange juice in combination with ice cubes. He is wearing knee high white pants and a white sleeveless shirt. He turns a page of the book before reaching over for the glass of orange juice and admires the view in front of him as he witnesses seagulls circle the water before plunging into the water to catch some fish. He admires the scenery in front of him with a smile upon his face, reminding himself of how hungry he had felt years ago when he was on this same cruise ship competing for the roulette title. A title contested in the same match that Melissa will be competing in this Sunday, something he had told her the day prior of how much he had looked forward to see her compete in. Today he had decided to have a relaxing day while Melissa went out to meet some of the fans in a meet and greet, she got a kick out of meeting all the fans and taking pictures with all the little boys and girls that she had noticed enjoyed approaching her. But deep down inside Goth believed that the fathers just pushed their children to get closer to his fiancé, as he has noticed the reactions she had gotten from the male fans recently. Then again, he could not blame them.

“I guess boys will always be boys.”

He says with a smirk upon his face, he turns towards his book before placing it in front of him on the table. Slowly rises from the chair that he was sitting in and grabs the glass of orange juice before walking towards the edge of the balcony. Noticing how high his and the other wrestler’s balconies are in comparison to the fans on the lower decks. But he was grateful for Sin City Management that allows the wrestlers to pick their moments of sharing time with their loved ones. He had wished his son could have joint him this week, but he was happy to hear that he had made plans with friends. Goth takes another sip from his orange juice, reminding himself of how different his life was until a few years ago. He has to admit, he has gotten used to drinking non alcoholic beverages, but he did miss the taste of some of his favorite drinks. But he knows that its for the best to stay sober, giving him so much more realization of how much he is enjoying life more than he has done in the past.

He looks around, leaning down on the railing of his balcony as he watches other cabins and balconies. Not expecting to see many other superstars, but that didn’t mattered to him. He felt at peace with how his life is going, enjoying the newly found success and comradery with the Saviors. Another chance at the Internet title, a championship he believes he could obtain by beating Jack Washington. A name that leaves a foul taste inside his mouth by merely thinking about him.

“Calm down now Gerrit, there’s a time and place for everything.”

Shaking his head, trying to clean up the cobwebs from his brain as he looks to a level underneath him where he had noticed some movement. He looks more closely, noticing a big guy flexing his muscles and acting rather strange, this causes him to roll his eyes as he recognizes the man standing there.

“Oh great, that idiot Senor Vinnie.”

Goth is about to move away from the balcony when he suddenly sees another figure move into view, someone that he had known for a very long time.

“Bill???”

This causes Goth to swallow hard, the man that has been his friend since a period of time back in Global Wrestling Alliance, something that followed up in Asylum Wrestling Alliance. There Bill had been Goth’s right hand man, his friend, his confidant and so much more. A friendship that had deteriorated in the period after the passing of his wife… the alcohol abuse, the lies, the shame he had put on himself. His fingers slowly start to squeeze into the railing of the balcony as he starts to feel his knees go weak and emotions become more evident to take over from him. Hoping at one side that Bill would see him and perhaps trying to make aments with him, but on the other hand he knew that if it would to happen it had to come from him.

“Should I at least try?”

He asks himself, wondering if he should take his responsibility and walk up to Bill. Trying to make up to him and at least ask him if he could ever forgive him, at least he would have known that he had tried if Bill would to refuse. But on the other hand, he was afraid for another rejection from the man he had considered to have been one of his closest of friends. Besides, Bill seemed to be happy with Vinnie. They have been friends for several years now and Goth didn’t wanted to open up old wounds for the both of them

“If someone should suffer, then at least it should only be me.”

He lowers his head for a few moments before turning around and walks over towards the chair once more, trying to forget his sorrow by diving back into his book. The camera turns towards the railing, staring towards the balcony one level lower as we see Bill Barnhart look up towards the camera as if he had felt that someone was watching him.

“I must stop drinking those Margarita’s that Vinnie is handing me, I could have sworn someone was watching me.”

Bill turns his attention back towards Vinnie as the camera crew slowly moves over towards Goth, who is holding the book in his hands. Goth’s stares quietly into the distance as his eyes are clearly  not focused upon the book, causing him not to notice that he has the book upside down while “reading” it.

A few hours later

Goth and Melissa are attending a Sin City Fundraiser where wrestlers are auctioning items from their past for a good cause. Goth is enjoying himself very much, sharing stories with Melissa and other old familiar wrestlers while watching the amounts that is being offered for every piece.

“My item to be auctioned will be after this one.”

The current item that is up for auction is a rather odd one, it’s one of Pete’s old pots. Goth’s expression is one that is truly one that reveals that he is clueless.

“Seriously Mel, who in the right mind would buy something like that?? From a plant???”

Goth’s expression quickly changes from being doubtful to wide eyed as he suddenly sees people start bidding like crazy. Within a few minutes the bidding already has reached the amount of $5000. Goth turns his attention to Melissa, unable to say anything as she giggles and pats him on the hand.

“People love crazy stuff sweetie, just imagine what a date with that cute bear Angel would make??”

“You can bid on a date with that damn bear??”

Goth’s eyes grow even wider, not believing his ears as we see Melissa stifle a giggle as a reaction to Goth’s expression.

“Of course not silly, the ship would turn into an even bigger mess than the freaking Titanic. I just use it as an example of how devoted the fans are that they would try everything to get a memorabilia. ”

Goth lets her words sink in, causing him to feel a little bit stupid to have forgotten how devoted and crazy wrestling fans are. He starts to chuckle as he grabs his glass of orange juice and takes a sip from it.

“So what did you put up to be auctioned??”

She asks as she stares at him with a lovingly smile, he looks back at her and just amazes at how beautiful she is and how lucky he is to have found someone like this. He smiles as he looks back at how lucky he has been, meeting two amazing women that have changed his life one way or another. He thinks back at his marriage, how much his wife had supported him to fulfill all of his dreams and more. And now he has the opportunity to do the same for Melissa, something he knew that Chantal would have been very proud with him for doing this for Melissa. He takes another sip from his orange juice before returning his gaze towards that of Melissa and remembers her question.

“One of your bikini’s.”

This causes her reaction to change into an angry scowl, this causes him to burst out in laughter as he raises his hands up to stop her as she had turned her hands into fists.

“Easy tiger, I was just kidding. I have managed to get my hands on a piece of wrestling history that I am positive that the die hard fans will go crazy about.”

He turns his attention back to the bidding war for Pete’s planted pot, who gets sold for nearly $9000, causing a spotlight to be shined on Pete hobbling around very happy on the table next to Vinnie. Another spotlight shines on a table close to theirs, showing the buyer of the pot as that turns out to be Iris the British Bulldog from Bill Barnhart. Bill is fuming as he realizes that Iris had managed to obtain from his wallet. Bill is trying to run after his dog, but he is being stopped by Vinnie and Bea who try to talk reason to him. Goth and Melissa chuckle at the scene in front of them, although it did hurt him a little that he isn’t on the same table as Bill and his wife. Something that they had done in the past many of times in the past, but he shrugs as he knew that this is mostly him to be blamed. His gaze turns towards Justin Decent, preparing to announce the next item.

“Justin: The next item is offered by Hall of Famer Goth, it is a piece of the roof of the Hell in The Cell where Goth had won the Global Championship during their infamous Psycho Circus match.”

Several fans go nuts, remembering that faithful night where he outlasted 10 other wrestlers in an elimination match inside a Hell in a Cell with weaponry, a match that Goth entered as third and outlasted to the end. Melissa has a shocked look on her face as she turns her face back towards Goth.

“Oh wow, how did you manage to do that???”

Goth has turned his attention towards Justin Decent, nodding to him in reaction for him to start the auction on this particular item. It was a piece of the roof that he actually had stand upon along with AP Feight before it collapsed due to the explosion Jaymz had instigated. He thinks back to that moment in 2007, feeling every blow that he had endured and all the scars that he had experienced. He sighs for a moment before turning his attention back to Melissa.

“I recently bumped into Al Cohol, one of the owners of that company. He told me he had something special for me and when I saw it I knew that this would make fans go nuts. Plus it’s for a good charity, it’s a no brainer that I had to put this up to be auctioned.”

Both of them are silent, watching the fans go nuts as they bidding like crazy, the price has already reached $20.000 rather quickly. This causes Goth to smile before winking at Melissa as he lifts his arm up in the air as Justin reacts.

“Justin: We got an offer for $50.000 for that table over there.”.

The spotlight shines on Goth as there are fans cheering for the legendary wrestler as there are others even raising their hands to raise the price past the offer from Goth himself.

“Let me guess, Justin knew you do an offer??”

She asks as she sees him smile and nods his head, he puts a finger to his lips as to tell her to be quiet on this. Causing her to grin as she kisses him on the cheek while watching the bidding war continue. Goth wanted to help out the company with his offer, it would be a win-win situation for him. Knowing that a big offer would be donated towards charity. He also knew that if he would walk away with the item it would be great, if not then at least he knew he had made someone really happy. The bidding finally ends at the price of $75.000 as Goth raises his glass towards the wrestling fan that managed to buy the item of wrestling history. He decides to lean back against the back of the chair, smiles towards Melissa who smiles back as she understands. The two share another drink together before calling it a night. Both decide to walk around the boat on the top level where only wrestlers are allowed to come, enjoying the stars shining bright in the darkness of the night. Goth has placed his jacket around Melissa’s shoulders as they stand at the end of the boat. They are silent while enjoying the wind blow through their hair, Goth wraps his arms around Melissa and stares at her with love in his eyes.

“Melissa, I want to thank you for making me the happiest man in the world right now.”

She smiles back at him, whispering that she loves him while wiping a tear away from her right eye.

“This week is the most important week in your wrestling career and I will be there when you step foot against four women that you cannot take lightly.”

She nods her head, a little bit sad as she had hoped that he would give her a romantic speech that she loved from him so much. But she realizes that this week is very important for her, causing her to forget her sadness fornow.

“But there is more important things I need to discuss….”

This caught her off guard, she looks into his eyes once again longingly to hear something romantic.

“I know I have asked you to marry me, well with a little help from Candy of course.”

Both of them laugh at the memory of how Candy had ruined every opportunity from Goth to take Melissa on a romantic date and propose, only to have Candy make it up to them by setting up a romantic scene where he finally had proposed. She is wondering where he is heading at with this, had he orchestrated something???

“I have been searching for something perfect to where we could wed. And the last few days I have noticed that there isn’t anything more romantic than this place, on this cruise.”

Melissa’s eyes light up, she had thought of it in the past. But had not mentioned anything because she wanted him to make the move.

“I have talked to the captain, sadly he is fully booked on this current cruise. But what do you think of next year? On this cruise?? Where one career will reach great heights…, where another….”

Goth becomes silent for a moment, trying to find the right words for him to continue as Melissa raises an eyebrow.

“Gerrit? What are you trying to say??”

He looks at her with a loving smile, placing his hands on top of hers as he draws her in closer towards him.

“I am talking about perhaps slowly moving away from wrestling next year. I still feel that I have a run in me to achieve great things, like beating Jack Washington this week. But I do realize that my body is having more and more issues recovering from certain matches. I do not wish to become a sad version of myself like many wrestlers are telling me that I already am.”

He lets out a small laugh, but Melissa isn’t joining in with him. Her expression is very serious.

“What re you talking about Gerrit? I have seen you compete, you look like.”

“Ten years younger???”

He says with a smile as he finishes Melissa’s sentence, he turns his gaze away from hers for a moment as he stares into the night. Her gaze is dead locked upon him, waiting for his explanation.

“When I compete, I feel like I am in the greatest shape I have ever been in. But every morning when I wake up, I feel the results of having all the adrenaline having worn off. Because then I feel pain that I have not felt when I was ten years younger.”

He looks at her with happiness in his eyes as he continues.
“I want to be the world champion one more time, I want that Internet title one more time. I want to have a final run until I call it quits. And…. I want to marry you on this boat next year, because then you have achieved undoubtedly great things… And my career has been established so that I could retire then or at the end of the year.”

She could not believe her ears, the man she had started idolizing for his wrestling ability wanting to call it a quits in one year or a bit longer??

ppiness in his eyes as he continues.

“Are you really sure about this babe???”

He smiles as he nods his head

“Look, there are things that I don’t feel good about. I have walked away from this company twice, both times it only hurt my career. They weren’t the endings that I wanted for myself…, but also not for Chantal.”

He swallows a few times before continuing.

“The first time it was a premature reaction to her pregnancy, I was Internet champion and at that moment I believed that it was the right decision to make. But I realized later that it was too soon, then it was the period in my life that I was an alcohol addict…, well that wasn’t something I wish to be remembered off….”

His eyes are now shifting away, caught in a memory of shame.

“But now you are back where you belong Gerrit, just a little bit older…”

She stops as she realizes that she used the age reference, but Goth doesn’t get upset at her and smiles as he nods.

“I am going to have a final run, then I gladly step back and be in your corner. To allow all the attention to be on the one person who deserves it… And that person is you Melissa, the one person that will give Kat a run for her money as the Bombshell Roulette champion this coming Sunday.”

Melissa’s eyes well up as tears quickly flow from her eyes, she hugs Goth as the two embrace each other in silence. Melissa now realizes that what Goth is saying is the most romantic thing he could have ever said to her.

“I can’t wait to kick everybody’s asses this coming year before marrying you.”

She says as the shot slowly fades to darkness.

Pool Day

Goth and Melissa along with every other member of the Saviors are gathered around poolside, enjoying a nice drink while laughing with each other. We see Kat and Melissa chit chatting while pointing at Goth and the others a few times as Goth knows the deal but smiles. He is having a wonderful time, the weather is amazing and he has gotten over their pool twitter war. Henotices Angel sitting on top of a lifeguards chair, overlooking the swimming pool with a lifeguard swimming trunks and a real lifebuoy. Goth rolls his eyes, chuckling along with Mac Bane while pointing at Despayre’s bear.

“I guess we don’t have to worry about anyone drowning today.”

Mac Bane and Ken Davison look up and laugh at his remark before turning their attention back to themselves, Goth is wearing a Bermuda swimming trunks and a white buttoned down shirt as the top buttons are open, revealing his muscular chest. Mac Bane is wearing shorts and a sleeveless shirt while Ken is dressed in white shorts and a white blouse. Goth notices Melissa nod to Kat as she walks towards the men, wrapping her arms loosely around Goth in an intimate embrace, giving him a soft kiss on the cheek.

“I love you big fella.”

She says with a smile on her face, her eyes gazing into his as he smiles back at her.

“I know Mel, too bad I got you and Kat figured out.”

This causes Mel to raise an eyebrow as Goth quickly steps out of her embrace, turning his attention to the side as we see Kat charge in on them. Causing Goth to smile as he sidesteps and tosses Kat into the swimming pool using her own momentum against her. This causes all the men to laugh at Kat when she gets back up, coughing up water as Goth kneels down to stare at the Bombshell champion.

“Good try, I give it a 7 for the effort.”

Kat scowls at him, but eventually her look turns into a grin as she accepts his hand to pull her out of the water. To Goth’s amazement she didn’t try to pull him back into the pool with her, but he knows that someway she will try it again.

“I knew I shouldn’t have asked Mel to distract you, but she insisted on doing so.”

Goth chuckles at her remark, handing her a towel to wrap round her as he shakes his head no.

“That is a trick me and Mel often used on my son, you have to understand that it takes more than that to get me off my feet.”

Goth turns his attention towards Mac and Ken, trying to see if they had some plans of their own but could tell they hadn’t.

“But I got to say, I love your perseverance Kat, maybe if your luckyyou may get Melissa to plunge into the pool this Sunday.”

“What the?? That’s not nice!! I guess you will be sleeping on the couch tonight Gerrit.”

Says Melissa, mocking an angry look as all the other members of the Saviors are laughing at her reaction to Goth’s remark. Goth puts his arms around her and gives her a big hug, whispering something into her ear as that causes her to giggle. Goth lets go offt he embrace as he turns his attention back to the others.

“I want to propose a toast.”

Goth lifts his glass of orange juice in the air as the others do the same with their drinks.

“We are merely a few days away from Summer XXXtreme, a show where our two lovely Bombshells are going to give swimming lessons to two other Bombshells and ultimately decide who will walks out Roulette champion. Then we have me facing Jack Washington once again, a man that is hiding in his own lies in an attempt to steal another victory and secure that title…. And then we got Mac Bane, a man that I am very sure about to regain his world title.”

Goth stares at the other members of the Saviors as they are all listening to his words while holding their glasses in their hands.

“It wasn’t long ago that all of us picked up the slack after Mac stayed in the hospital with his wife Amber… We picked up the slack by letting our intentions heard. And look at us now, only a few days away from obtaining two championship belts next to the one that we already possess… And to have Ken Davison teaching his opponent a lesson he sure as hell won’t easily forget. The Saviors people assumed had turned weak, without a direction… And now?? Those people will be silenced even more after this coming Sunday.”

Everyone nods their heads as they all raise their glasses before Goth continues.

“We are going to be making an example not only those who we are going to beat, but to the entire Sin City Wrestling locker room. Because we are the best thing that has ever happened to this organization, they just don’t know it the way I KNEW it would change my life the moment Mac  came into my locker room with a proposal. A proposal that has changed my life, because it was nothing more than mere respect that swayed my decision into joining this group. As well as seeing how we are growing as a unity, to see how Melissa has made some people a believer… and after this Sunday, win or lose… they will all be a believer. It will just be too late for them to realize what had hit them.”

Goth stares at everyone, first Kat and then Ken before turning his gaze over towards Melissa and ultimately ending by staring into the eyes of Mac Bane.

“I appreciate your confidence in me Mac, I appreciate the mere fact thatnone of you had any objections when I called out the troops to make a stand. Because I have no intention to take over the ropes from this man!!”

He says by putting his hand on the shoulder of Mac Bane and looks at everyone one at a time.

“I did it because I believe in this group, I believe in what we represent and I’d be damned if people think that a cowardly attack on one of us or our loved ones will break us….it won’t… And if one falls away, another picks up the slack until he or she is back. That’s the Saviors way, that’s the Saviors mentality. And that’s why we are going to take home every single belt that we can get our hands on. All I am asking of us is to believe… to believe in US!!!”

Goth raises his glass once more, the others follow in unison. There is clearly unity to be felt between them, Goth turns his attention over to Melissa and kisses her on the cheeks.

“That was beautiful babe…, I almost feel bad that we have to do this…”

Goth raises an eyebrow as he notices Melissa winking towards Kat, he turns his attention towards her as he sees her charging in on them. He quickly uses his own strength to get out of the strong arms of Melissa, who had attempted to keep him from getting out of the way. Sending Kat charging in on his fiancé as now both Bombshells have fallen into the water.

“Damnit Goth!! We almost had you!!!”

Goth laughs as he kneels down, stares at the two women inside the pool

“Better luck next time ladies.”

All of them are laughing as the shot slowly fades

[ b]The wonders of being the King, The King of Kings

Chapter: Jack Washington once more part 2.[/b]

Goth is seen standing at his balcony, leaning over the railing as he stares down at the entire cruise ship. His gaze is focused, not on anything or anyone in particular. He is focused upon his second chance to take away the Internet championship belt from Jack Washington.

“Hello everyone, but most importantly… Hello Jack, how are you doing today?? I hope you haven’t gotten seasick, or gotten swallowed by a whale or something?”

He chuckles as he looks over his shoulder and notices some seagulls diving into the water to obtain some fish to feed upon.

“Now I have heard what you had to say champ, got to admit that it was rather entertaining. But that’s it Jack, it’s sounding like I am hearing a desperate man that is a coward. Now I am positive that you are going to say things about what I had to say, but those preaching words were a warning what happens to a coward Jack. Hoping that perhaps that your eyes would be opened and you would see the light, although the only thing that you are seeing are dollar signs coming from your casino’s. And I can understand that when the power of the Buck is enormous. But it also makes you a greedy coward. And the only thing I asked was for you to prove it that you can do it without cheating, not for me, not for the world… but for yourself my friend. Because you are talented, you are a great wrestler. You are just a fool to believe you are better than me my friend… not until you prove it to yourself that you truly are…”

Goth smiles as he shakes his head

“I could go on about this for hours and hours, but that’s exactly what I shouldn’t do Jack. I have learned from my mistakes and move on, that’s what veterans do my friend. Am I someone that should retire?? Am I the type of player that picks his ball and walk??”

He closes his eyes and shakes his head wildly, allowing his hair to fall before his face until he stops shaking his head.

“The reason why I am so successful throughout nearly two decades, is because I adapt and improve Jack. I adapt and survive, I adapt and become better instead of waisting my career on some low budget wrestling company that will try to convince you that you need to go back to the basics of wrestling… To do the unthinkable acts of hardcore wrestling and for merely a few lousy bucks. Oh no Jack, I am better than that. Just like I have told you last week, I have blamed myself for falling for your trap that you had set for me…. Shame on you Jack, but that’s the problem with an educated mind my friend. It evolves, it learns and adapts to the point where you cannot fool me twice…. Shame on me… “

“But that isn’t going to happen Jack, because I know already what you are going to do. I have studied our match, I have watched your matches against Bill and Vinnie…. I have understood the concept of your entire existence. You are too stupid to understand that you trick people in order to gain a victory is because you cannot cope with the pressure of being champion AGAIN!!!”

He lowers his head, staring at the railing in front of him for a few moments, he closes his hands into fists as the pressure that he puts on his hands causes his fingers to turn very pale.

“You remind me of someone that I had the pleasure of facing at his height of his career….. and the displeasure when his act was done with. The kid, even though he tried to cover his inability to hide the fact he had nothing that would resemble anything close to have been his masculinity Jack. Because he was nothing more than a kid that was a fantastic wrestler. But that’s the problem with kids then and now Jack, they rise to the occasion too soon and cannot handle the fact that they are something… So they get desperate, they start to believe their own lies and before you know it…. They end up falling flat on their backs and there is any return possible.”

“So I hear you asking, what happened to that kid Goth??.”

Goth shakes his head before lifting up his face from looking down and stares ahead of him with a serious look on his face.

“He tried the only thing that deep down inside he knew he could never be Jack, he wanted to be like me. And not just like me, he wanted to be better than me in every possible way. Only to make decision after decision that has buried his career without me even laying one finger upon his stupid ass Jack.”

“And of course, I know fully well that you do not wish to be like me. Hell, you do not even know what makes YOU tick, let alone to be like somebody else. But you are too blind to grasp the reality that you are nothing without the ability to cheat and steal…. That is scary to realize isn’t it Jack??”

“And go ahead, tell me that I am a senile old man or whatever educational verbal assault you wish to throw upon me… it doesn’t change the reality that I am right Jack… And the mere fact you have held titles in the past does not change anything of what I have said Jack, it only increases the mere fact that you feel threatened by a man that has done the same things that you have done and more…you may have beaten great names, you may have beaten an Austin James Mercer an Alex Jones… “But that’s the problem Jack, you have beaten people that are no longer here. People that do not have the ability to stay in one spot for longer than what?? A few years?? That cannot handle a setback?? The only thing that you wish for me do is to pack my bags and leave… So that you can proudly boast to the world that you have put another name on the shelf because of your greatness….But all that is left of you is shame and disgust Jack. You just don’t wish to do what is expected of you…. But I will teach you the ways to change young man, the only problem for you is that you need to be willing to be educated to grow.”

Goth shakes his head and sighs

“If I had a Dollar every time someone said that he is going to put me out of business as a wrestler Jack, then I would have had the ability to buy you out and send you to the moon a million times. Because I am what you had fondly reminded the world off me coming from the Golden Age Of Wrestling. The problem for you is that you meant it as a sarcastic insult to me and everyone that I had the honor of facing back then. The honor of being educated first hand as in the same way that I am going to educate you in being someone that ultimately the company will indeed look at you as the man that will carry the weight of the company on his shoulders, to be tmarketed as the top dog.’

“Too bad for you that the reality tells a different story isn’t it? That a man whom is questionable whether he is ever going to return to pro wrestling is a bigger draw than the current Sin City Wrestling Internet champion. That a kind hearted girl like Chloe Benton has a bigger opportunity to be anything in this company in a few years over you is also telling. Because YOU are already someone and something, you just refuse to us it to your own advantage Jack… Perhaps that is the sole reason why you are so freaking frustrated over the fact that a group like the Saviors are being offered all the opportunities that they are receiving. Why a Mac Bane is on the verge of becoming a world champion another time. Why there are two Bombshell members of the Saviors battling it out to keep the Bombshell Roulette title in our possession. And why a man like myself is getting another shot at your belt… And you know why Jack?? Because anyone on this roster, including YOU are not allowing to reach their potential and do something with it…. And that means even YOU champ!!I know that you are going to tell me that I am wrong, something that would have saddened me back in Greece. Because then you had the opportunity to fall in grace with my kind side my son. But this time I am intending to pass judgment upon you for all your sinful crimes Jack… And we both know that there is a lot of them .”

“But whether it is sins, whether it is you just cannot deny the fact that I am right. It doesn’t both me Jack. Because the only thing that is bothering you is the fact that you cannot grasp this fact. Wrestlers of my era never give up Jack, they need to be shot through the head and even then I am sure that we always come back for more. It’s a sad thing to notice that these days wrestlers prioritize other things above the one thing that has brought us all to the very top of this industry. And that is desire, you cannot tell me that you have desire. Because YOU DON’T!! You have never showed anything remotely close to what I got Jack.”

“It’s an education that evolution of life is not always an improvement Jack. You are the clear example of everything that I despise of being a current day wrestler. And just like those names you ahd mentioned, you are just like that Jack. You will run off into the sunset when things go rough,k when things aren’t going your way and YOU are completely lost inside that brain of yours that will be short circuiting from the moment that you are feeling anything remotely resembled to pressure. Just don’t think that your proven tactics of playing the rulebook breaker will save you Jack. Because I am dead locked into beating you in your own game. Forgive me Father, because he does not know what he is doing. But it will not prevent me from punishing you the same way you have tried to you’re your belt from me Jack. An eye for an eye Jack… Sadly for you, it won’t be mine…”

With that Goth turns around and walks off as the shot slowly fades to darkness.

>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>

Offline Jack Washington

• View Profile
    • Jack Washington
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2022, 11:38:20 PM »
Prologue:

Jack prepared and fired off his own warning shot at his opponent Goth last week, and looks to do that same this week, only now, Jack is in one of the worst places he could be, in his mind. That would be on the Sun Princess cruise where Jack had to be around the thing he really disliked more than anything: People. It’s not a big secret that Jack isn’t a people person, and rarely makes any appearances outside of those he is scheduled to make. Jack distrust of people makes it very difficult for him to get people to know him, as he always attempts to maintain a safe distance from everyone. Now stuck on the cruise, Jack is not about to do anything that requires him to be around people for too long. With this actually affect his match with Goth? Jack is sure to be in a surly mood given how cooped up he is bound to be.

Outside the ring and prior to the Cruise, Jack and Brian discussed what could happen given how volitile Jack’s brother Jason can be, and how Jack will be away on this cruise for a week, and Jack finally gave Jason a piece of his mind and told him exactly what he thought of all the situation and potential problems that Jason has created. This obviously didn’t sit well with Jason, but it appeared from all outward appearances that Jason took this in stride and accepted the fact that Jack is really the one in charge.

However, Jack clearly was not going to take any chances as he called childhood friend and really, his lackey, Bobby, to spy on Jason and ensure Jason does not go overboard or do anything rash while Jack is away. One just have to wonder just how successful that plan will be, and whether or not Jason actually took what Jack said to heart. 

Jack certainly has a lot on his mind and he left for the cruise and a very important title defense. Jack could start creeping close to the record for longest Internet title reign, but he could also lose a lot more than his title if things went wrong.

--

Sun Princess Cruise

The High Seas

Jack: Yeah, we’re about to set sail.

Jack was one his phone final instructions were being handed out to Bobby on the other line.

Jack: Look, you know what to do, just watch him. Alright, Brian has already been instructed to tell you what’s up, and you will report it to me, I have email on this cruise, okay, just make sure that if anything happens you tell me.

One of the fans on the cruise walks up to Jack, obviously not really aware of general etiquette for dealing with anyone on the phone, let alone a wrestler as he stands, marker and picture in one hand, phone on the left.

Fan: You’re Jack Washington.

Jack ignores this man at first, not wanting to deal with him as he was being quite rude.

Jack: Right, look, Just relax okay, you got this Bobby, I’ll see you when I get –

Fan: Hey, I don’t mean to be a bother or...

Jack slowly turns to the fan, a clearly annoyed look on his face.

Jack: Hang... hang on..

Jack took the phone away from his ear.

Jack: Do you have a problem, Slick? Can you not see I’m on the phone? Quit fucking bothering me! 

Fan: Jesus man, you’ve got a serious attitude problem.

Jack looked down at the marker and picture in the fans hand, he quickly snatched them from his hand and threw them overboard.

Jack: Now get the fuck away from me!

The fan was upset, but he did end up turning away from Jack and walking away. Jack brought the phone back up to his ear.

Jack: Anyway, yeah, look, I know I can count on you Bobby. You’re my guy on this. You’ve always been my guy. Don’t let me down.

Jack didn’t wait for Bobby to answer, his simply hung up, and sighed as he looked around. The feeling of disgust washes over him and almost a feeling of despair. Jack clearly didn’t want to be here, but he had to be. 

Jack: Fuck.

He picked up his bags and went and checked in, he was handed his cabin key and tried very quickly, ignoring the fans and other wrestlers who were already aboard. He rushed as quickly as possible to his cabin and plopped his bags down. He tested out of the bed, not a memory foam mattress like his own bed, it felt stiff and uncomfortable to him. Jack had slept in worse places, but at least it was places where he wanted to be, this just added to his misery.

As the days came and went on the cruise, Jack rarely left his cabin, He was scheduled to do an autograph and picture session with fans aboard the cruise, and so he labored there, sitting at his own booth, while other had long lines, he had a less than impressive one, and there was good reason, since Jack was being a dick to everyone the entire time. Including a you female fan and her father.

Young Female Fan: Are you always this grouchy?

Jack: What’s it to you?

Fan’s dad: I don’t think she likes you.

Jack: Then why are you in my line? And carrying a picture of me?

Young Female Fan: Because my dad got it for me.

Jack: (mockingly) Because my dad got it for me. That’s you. That’s what you sound like.

The fan gives her ticket and walks around as Jack scribbles his name on the picture.

Jack: How old are you?

Young Female Fan: I’m Eleven.

Jack: You do realize the terrible mistake your father made eleven years ago?

Young Female Fan: Woooow...

Jack: Let’s just get this over with. Come take your picture.

The young female fan comes around and Jack looks at the camera expressionless as the fan flips him off, along with her father. 

Jack: Why is this happening to me?

Another fan also get verbally berated as Jack puts his feet up on his desk booth.

Jack: Look at you, you’re wearing a Devilition shirt? You know Griffin Hawkins sucks right? He’s awful, the worst. He ran away from our match, you know that, right?

Fan: He’s still cooler than you!

Jack: Oh yeah, that dude who still thinks it’s 1986 is really cool.

The signing and photo session goes on like this for some time.

Later Jack does a photo session, and for the most part, he simply puts the Internet championship is people’s faces so they cannot be seen during their photo, or outright turning away and not looking at the camera, trying his best not to be seen dealing with people. 

Jack: Let’s just take the picture. 

Fan: Can I hold the belt.

Jack: No, you may not. It’s my title and I will hold onto it. What do I look like trying to give the title to you. You might steal it and give it to Goth. It’d be his best chance.

Once the session is finally over Jack is at the bar and is drinking, not wanting to be bothered. Two fans are near him, and try to get his attention.

Fan #1: Hey it’s Jack Washington. Hey dude, you were awesome today, thanks for signing that stuff for my kid.

Jack: Whatever.

Fan #2: It’s too bad they won’t let us gamble on the boat. 

Fan #1: Yeah, but Kevin is going to have a poker game somewhere below deck. Play for some big money on the trip.

Jack, for the first time, actually seems interested in something on this trip, as he raises his head and taps one of the fans on the shoulder.

Jack: Show me where.

--

Sun Princess Cruise

The High Seas

Below deck

Jack has joined the two fans, plus this Kevin person and they are below deck, playing poker, drinking and smoking cigars

"Kevin":  The name of the game is Texas hold'em gentlemen.

Jack clears his throat in an annoyed manner.

"Kevin": and Champ

We see what three main characters holding. Jack holds 4-5 both of Diamonds, Fan #1 holds 6 of spades and Queen of hearts. Fan #2, holds a 2 of diamonds and clubs respectivly.

Jack: Raise to $200.

Fan #2: Call

Fan #1: Call.

"Kevin" of course turns and burns, the flop is 3 of hearts 7 of spades and King of spades.

"Kevin": Champ it's to you.

Jack: Raise to $400

Fan #2: Call.

Fan #1: fold.

"Kevin" once again turns over the turn card, revealing a 2 of hearts. Jack nods, and the fan nods as well.

Jack: Check.

Fan #2:  Raise to $800

Jack looks at the card, and attempts reading the fan as he puffs on his cigar. After a moment,

Jack: Call.

"Kevin" reveals the river, a 6 of Spades.

Jack: Check.

The fan gets bold.

Fan #2: raise to $4,000

Jack stares with a knowing green, and sees John smiling back.

Jack: ALL IN.

Jack pushes his money and chips to the table. The fan thinks about this for a second, knowing the strength of his hand. Perhaps Jack was trying to bully him off the table, the fan thought about the moment and shook his head, pushing his chips in to the table.

Fan #2: I call.

'Kevin" - turn 'em.

The two men turn their cards over, the Fan going first

Fan #2: Three twos.

Jack: Nice.

A Pause.

Jack: But not as good as my 7 high straight.

Jack turns the cards over to reveal the straight, and John is amazed and pissed at the same time.

Fan #2:  Lucky bastard.

Jack: Not luck, just skill. Now pay up, fanboy. I should be charging you to play this game anyway!

Fan #2: On the damn River. It was lucky!

Jack: Deal 'em up. Fan boy. This is where I shine.

The game continues for what seems like hours, and in the end, Jack had taken all their money.

Jack: Well... I guess you boys are needed to go to bed. Maybe you’ll learn how to play in the future.

Fan #1: It was a lot of luck!

Fan #2: This isn’t how I thought the night would go.

Jack: You really should gamble with someone like me. I play for keeps.

Jack left the area, counting his money and still puffing away on his cigar, now $15,000 richer.

--

Sun Princess Cruise

The High Seas

Jack finished his day as he always did, working out in the gym on the cruise. He put his ear buds in and generally ignored fans and anyone who tried to talk to him. To Jack, this was his time, and he was going to put it to good use.

Once he finished and headed back to his cabin, he poured himself a drink and began to relax, before pulling his laptop out as he had to now check and see if anything happened. For the majority of the time, there were no emails from Bobby, which in Jack’s mind was a good thing. But on this day, there was an email.

Jack,

Jason’s trying to fire that Danny kid for stealing something. Nobody saw his take anything, and nothing is missing. Somebody needs to talk to him, he’s getting really mad about it. And he keeps trying to get us to try and do something about Sonny. He hasn’t done anything yet, but everybody’s getting nervous.

--

On Camera:

Click

Jack was in his cabin. It was noticibly smaller than his home, and that annoyed him. He was on the cruise and that annoyed him, so to say he was not in the greatest of moods, would be an understatement, but, the large pile of cash was sprawled out on his bed.

Jack: How many times have I mentioned that I don’t like being on this dumb ass cruise? I’m so just over it at this point. I don’t like this at all. I don’t like the fact that there’s not a barricade separating me and some of these people. I mean, just walking around on this cruise has been hell. I don’t think many of these people know what a shower is, or soap for that matter. I thought for a little bit that coming onto this cruise, that maybe, just maybe the smell of the ocean and the water would overpower the smell of sweaty neckbeards, but dammit, I was wrong. I don’t really give a damn if people love me or hate me, but there is a thing called personal space. I don’t want to be near these people any more than I have to. I already signed your little stupid autograph, I already gave you and 8X10 of the champ, and that really should be all you need. I don’t need, or want for that matter, you’ll little punk kids talking shit to me like it’s just that easy out here. Now, I would never hit a child, but damn some of these people’s kids make you wonder if they ever got their asses whooped before. Some of these parents came up that way, never had somebody punch them in the face, so they pass it on to their kids and all that. 

And I can’t even lay out in the damn sun and tan without some punk ass dude coming up to me, getting in my light, sticking a pen and a camera in my face when I’m trying to relax. Or when I’m working out. This cruise was a horrible idea and whoever came up with it, should have been fired, and the person who kept it going, should also be fired. It’s ridiculous, these people won’t leave me alone. And I told all of you from the start that I don’t like any single person that’s in this company, and the fans aren’t helping their case by constantly harassing me and having this much access to a person like me. It’s stupid and I don’t like it.

But here I am. I am the face of this franchise and I will be the champion you are all wanting to see and be around. I don’t like it, but I will endure it, because it’s what I am supposed to do. You all are very lucky I am the champion that I am, because trust me, if I wasn’t the man that I say I am, I wouldn’t even be on this cruise. I’d be at home, giving you all the privilege of watching me on TV and stopping there.

But no, I’m here. I’ve taken your stupid pictures, I’ve signed your stupid autographs, I’ve been forced to interact with all of you and it fucking sucks. I should be given a medal simply for tolerating you.

Jack shakes his head, brushing off his shoulders and arms to show his level of disgust for fans touching him.

Jack: The only reason I got on this cruise, and I suffered through all of that, is to kick Goth’s dumb ass yet again, retain my championship and get the hell off this boat as quickly as possible. It’s a giant waste of my time and energy to be dealing with all of you, and then dealing with Goth. 

It would have been smarter for Goth to just skip this trip as well. It must be hard for you Goth. Seeing all these neckbeards oogling your trophy girlfriend and all. Then again, maybe you like to watch. I don’t know, I’m just trying to make you a little more interesting than you actually are. Because all you have done up until this point is bore me to death and speak to me like you have some kind of edge or advantage, when you clearly don’t. I thought that perhaps the last time was proof enough, but apparently, I was wrong. You are just a glutton for punishment. You can just quit now with trying to give me some sage advice or whatever it is you’re thinking about. You don’t have the talent, or ability to really hang with me, and you really didn’t in your prime during prohibition. I am the evolution of this business and I have already passed you by, while you are stuck trying to recapture your youth which has long since left you behind. Now you sit here doing this mid-life crisis nonsense while trying to tell me and everyone else how great you are, and how you have all this experience and blah blah blah nobody gives a fuck.

And do you know why Goth? It’s because you are a relic and a boomer. You are basically the old man yells at cloud meme. That’s you. You’re just some old-timer with a bone to pick because you don’t have what the people today have, and you especially don’t have what I have. You aren’t the wrestler I am, and you never were, so you’ve tried to compensate for that, and you’re trying to be a cool dad or some shit to these other grown ass men in the Saviors. It’s one of the saddest things I think I’ve ever seen in my life, and I’ve seen some sorry ass shit, but you Goth, you are rapidly trying climbing the ranks to take the cake. 

It just baffles me that you somehow think that you can give me advice anyway. I have already accomplished more than you ever will, and you are just jealous, so you continue the nonsense that I somehow owe you respect. I owe you nothing, Goth.

I wasn’t here, when you were wrestling for world titles and main eventing supercards. I wasn’t part of that, and let’s be real, you didn’t deserve to be in that spot anyway. I don’t owe people like you a damn thing. You didn’t pave the way for me, or whatever bullshit you think you need to say as the “Grizzled vet” or whatver. You had your time, no matter how brief it was, but you had your time, and it’s over now. I am the present and future of this company, and you are a relic of the past. You should be at home somewhere sipping lemonade or some shit. But instead, you climbed your happy ass on this cruise, determined to show me what for, right? And it’s really just to show off to your girl, isn’t it? Maybe I was wrong and you aren’t trying to recapture past glory, instead you’re trying to show everyone that you’ve still got it, because last time, you surprised me a little.

Jack waves his hand giving the "so-so" motion to indicate it was a small amount of surprise.

Jack: Yes Goth, I can admit you got the drop on me last time. Gave me a lot more than I expected and you should be commended for it. I mean, not really commended, but hey, there’s a pat on the back. And maybe that filled you with confidence. Maybe that made you think that this time, it’s going to be different because you nearly got one over on me. I almost hate the to be the bearer of bad news, ah, who the fuck am I kidding, I love it. This time, will indeed be different, but not in the way you think.

Oh no, it won’t even be close this time. This time, I’ve had time to prepare and I’ve seen your game and what you are all about. Sure, I absolutely took you lightly last time, because you were a joke, and somehow, some way, you managed to make yourself even more of a joke than I originally thought. I mean, holy shit you were having out with those losers in the Saviors, joining the group like you added something to it, which was embarrassing enough, but you managed to one up yourself by actually being the best wrestler in the group and get yourself another chance at me, and yet... it’s not going to mean a god damn thing. This time, I’m going to take you out, and send you to the back of the line, and maybe even retirement, which should have happened a long time ago anyway.  I am going to put a stop to this last dance in the spotlight, and you can take yourself home, and fucking stay there. Don’t come back around me, Goth. It’s not good for your career, or your health to be around me, to continue to come at me and trying and take what I have.

Because you know what that does to people? Do you know what it’s like to have someone try and take something you worked very hard to attain, and they’re only reason is that you have it, and they want it? Do you know how infuriating that shit is? You don’t get to just take this championship from me, because you got new friends, a new girl, and you feel you’re entitled to have it because a woman actually found you attractive, or maybe you have some money, I don’t know, and I don’t really care. The point is, you don’t just get to take shit. You aren’t entitled to anything Goth. I am the champion, because I beat mother fuckers like you. I took it from the chump you somehow managed to beat. I beat the hell out of people like you, and this Sunday is going ot be no different. 

This time, I will take you down, yet again and I will not be as giving as I was last time. I told you before you do not belong in the ring with me, and last time was the shot in the arm, and this time, it’s the bullet in the back of your stupid head. It’s over Goth. This is it, you take this L, and you walk the hell away and you stay away. You are already pushing your luck by coming back a second time. You will NOT take this from me Goth. You are not on my level! Do you hear me?! Do you understand how I do this? You, at the end of this stupid cruise, will walk away empty handed. You will NOT take this from me Goth. Do you know who I am?! Do you?! I don’t think you really know who you’re fucking with Goth. You’ve pushed and poked and prodded and now, it’s all coming back on you ten-fold. I am going to beat your old ass and you will understand that I am EVERYTHING that I say I am. If I have to cripple you, and end your career, I’m going to do it. You will learn what everyone has learned that has come across me. You are just hard headed and refused to learn it the first time. But that’s okay, I will rectify that at Summer XXXtreme. 

Hopefully they have a damn doctor on board this ship, because you just might need it, Goth. This is where all the charades end. This is where I finally step on your broken body and remind everyone just who the fuck I am. You act like you don’t know, people act like I’ve gone soft or something. Oh no, just because I took pictures with your ugly kids, your horse-faced girlfriends and all that, oh no, I have no gone soft. You can fucking forget that shit. I will show each and every single person who continues to doubt my greatness, you can keep on hating, keep that energy up, because I’m going to be here for a long time, and I’m going to keep this championship for a long time. Until I say I’m done with it. I will continue to be that guy in this company, THE guy in this company. That’s who I am, and that’s who I will always be.

John slaps his chest, pointing at the Internet title laying on the bed.

Jack: But if you want to keep it up, fine. After I’m done with Goth, send me another. Send another loser after me, and I’ll keep knocking them down, just like I kept taking your fucking money during my fan interaction time tonight. That’s what I do. 

Goth, this is it now, there is no turning back. I’m going to beat your ass, and then I’m going to get the hell off this ship, because I’ve done my good deeds for this whole thing. Fuck this cruise, fuck these asshole fans, and fuck you, Goth.

We are dismissed from Jack's cabin, the recording cuts.

Click

Face. Of. The. Franchise.