Author Topic: SENOR VINNIE v MAX BURKE - BLINDFOLD MATCH  (Read 2038 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
SENOR VINNIE v MAX BURKE - BLINDFOLD MATCH
« on: June 27, 2022, 07:10:08 AM »
Post your roleplays here by deadline. Good luck and have fun!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
Re: SENOR VINNIE v MAX BURKE - BLINDFOLD MATCH
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2022, 03:17:32 PM »
Goin’ Blind, part one

June 27th, 2022

”And I know how it should be
There is nothing more for you and I
Some are young and some are free
But I think I'm goin' blind

'Cause, I think I'm goin' blind
And I know how it's to be, yeah”

Words that echo through the Apple Music that Vinnie got playing on his Ipad while seated on a chair back in his home in Tijuana, Mexico. Looking over the porch of his rather large house with an even more impressive vineyard. He is drinking from a glass of his own vintage red wine while looking at the people that he has gotten employed to work on his vineyard. His face shows that he has not slept much lately after his confrontation with Aron and Kristjanson Baltharsson, better known as Fenris. The man that he was responsible for the damage to his eyes and the premature ending of his wrestling career due to what had happened because of Bea. Vinnie has been trying to find an answer himself by hiring Tom Selleck to recreate a scene of Magnum PI, just merely to clean up his own act as well as trying to clear the air for Bea and Bill, the people he considered to be his friends.

He sighs, putting the glass of wine down upon the table next to him as he cleans his mouth with a napkin. He grabs a fork and knife, cuts some of the dinner that he has on a plate next to the glass of wine and takes a bite from it. Chewing while staring at the hard working men and women, who have given their blood and sweat and joy to work for him. Vinnie’s vineyard has grown in the last year that he has increased a lot of income, causing him to realize that there’s something else besides his wrestling career and musical career. He swallows his food and places the knife and fork and cleans his mouth before tossing the napkin down on the plate.

”El Vinnie 2021, an impressive vintage that has made me a lot of money. That’s something that should make you very proud and I have to admit I am, but...”

His eyes are swollen, his hair is a mess and there’s a stench coming from him as he hasn’t taken care of his personal hygiene. He has locked himself off from personal contact to the outside world, merely having answered some emails and personal phone calls. But he has decided not to entertain others with parties that he used to give for the people of Tijuana, Mexico that loved the man. Because the impact of what Aron had said has hit him in the heart and soul, causing him to look at himself through a different perspective. Something he actually did not enjoy looking at himself from the outside in.

”Let’s celebrate the one year anniversary of you emerging on the market ad bring me a load of money.”

He slurs as he tips his imaginary hat to the glass of wine, rolling his eyes and is clearly annoyed. Pissed off by some of the words that Aron shed with him, feeling attacked upon his credibility at the first few days after the confrontation he had with the two brothers, but after the few days he started to second guess himself…. But one thing that he hated was the statement that he was trying to be the victim. HIM?? The man of Mexican Mariachi Pride?? To ask pity from the world because he was the victim?? The thought caused his hand to ball into a fist, flexing the muscles in his arm as the fingers slowly turns white because of the impact of the pressure he put on himself.

”I am not a victim”

He says with a croaked voice, his head is slowly tolling from left to right as he tries to stand up in a slow pace. He can feel his body resist his attempt to stand upright, wondering whether he had sat in the chair in an awkward way and for how long. He sighs as he finally manages to stretch his upper body and manages to walk inside his house in a slow pace. Not wanting to show any sign of weakness as he pushes his body against the wall after entering the house and sighs.

”How long am I going to keep this up??”

He asks himself, but when he asks this he starts to wonder what does he actually mean?? The buckling knees underneath his body? Or the situation with Fenris and Bea and his decision on what he should do and what he will do about it. He closes his eyes, feeling the cold breeze upon his sweaty skin and sighs. His fingers scratch the wall as he feels every bump, every miniscule crack that his senses could identify. Trying to clear his mind to control his breathing, he has been having nightmares of the confrontation of him and the two brothers that has scared him. A feeling he hated, because if he embraced his fear that the claims of him wanting to be the victim would once again rise against him.

And he has to admit, he would not disagree with the “haters” that he knows that are there. He wouldn’t place the two brothers in that category, because they at least had told him what they had felt about him and why. He just felt confused, hearing the words that they had respected him, cared for him during the time that he and Lora had been in a relationship. He just asked himself why? Why he had not been able to identify it, because he had seen them in a different way. He had felt attacked, he had felt disrespected and hated…. But was that wrong??? Right now, he did not know anymore.

”Just give me a few seconds....”

He says as through the slits of his of his eyes as he sees a member of his staff approach him. He had recognized her as his personal assistant from his vineyard. The young lady nods her head as she walks past him and turns the corner towards his office. He lets out a sigh, he turns his attention towards the mirror and sees his very own reflection in the mirror. Staring at himself, not seeing the man he had always envisioned as a winner. Only to see the man that he is now, asking himself whether this is the man that felt himself as a victim of his own words, his own belief in his own lies. After a few moments he snaps his eyes and chuckles…. Extending his hand towards the reflection in the mirror and smiles.

”Hello, my name is Vinnie.... How are you doing?”

Pretending that the hand of his reflection shaking his own hand before staring at himself. Realizing that he looks like a bum, he sighs and tidies his shirt and grabs a cologne in an attempt to hide some of the stench, even he knows that it will be difficult to do so.

”It’s time to get back to business Vinnie, it’s time to get serious.”

He walks off as we go into a break.

*After The Break*

Vinnie is seen opening the door of his office, allowing his assistance to exit his office. The two has some nice last remarks before she walks off. He stares at her for a few moments before turning back into his office as he sits down on the office chair. Thinking back to the meeting he had with her that lasted a few hours, apologizing at the beginning about the bad smell and was thankful that she hadn’t antagonized him because of it.

”I was worried she would have reacted differently.”

He stares at his office for a moment, he sees replica’s of the two titles that he has won a few years ago in Sin City Wrestling. It caused him to look at them at the belts differently for the very first time, as he had looked at them for a few years as a failure. This time he looks at the belts as an accomplished that HE had created on his own, wondering why the negativity reigned supreme in the back of his head.

”Ugh..., brainfart.”

Vinnie thinks back at the two title wins he had on the same Super Card on the same cruise ship that Sin City Wrestling will be heading towards in a few weeks. Causing him to smile, he remembers the ultimate highlight of his career and personal life by marrying the woman that he still loves to this very day and winning the world title.

”Let me keep my memories until that moment and not blame myself for ruining that relationship. Because she did allow me to love someone for the very first time.”

He smiles as he stares at the wedding picture that he has hanging above the replica of his world title, nodding his head and smiles. A tear emerges from his eye, nodding his head in approval instead of turning away from it as he had done in the past.

”I should thank Aron for this moment.....”

He feels pride oozing through his body, reaching for his cell phone as he searches the number of Aron as he wanted to text him and explain the feeling he is experiences. But prevents his finger from hitting send as did not want to force himself upon him. He knew he wanted to prove himself that he is that man that Fenris wanted him to be, but shouldn’t rush it and prove it in his own pace. He finally places the cell phone on the desk in front of him, pressing his hands behind his head and starts to stretch his body and lets out a groan of exhaustion. For the first time he felt that he could sleep for days, that some of the guilt and pressure is starting to flow away from him as he felt he had found a small opening to the answers he is seeking.

He looks at the alarm clock at the corner of his desk, it’s 3 pm. Mentally cursing at himself as apparently time didn’t went as fast as he had hoped it would be. Knowing that he still has got one appointment to go with a potential importer of his wine. But he knew it would be foolish to cancel this appointment, knowing that after this week is over he would be gone on the cruise ship. Realizing that work needs to be prioritized over his own personal need. He reaches over to buzz his secretary

”Si senor Vinnie??”

He pauses for a moment, he hadn’t always paid attention to the respectful response his secretary apparently always given him. He knew it is what is expected from employees to be formal with their boss. But right now it was the first time that he sensed that Tina, his secretary was respectful towards him and meant it… another sign of realizing things that he never allowed himself to open up to.

”Senor Vinnie???”

Comes out the voice once more, causing Vinnie to snap out of the thoughts he was having. Realizing that he had to respond to her in some fashion and does.

”Sorry Tina, some... err bad connection on the line I guess. I just wanted to ask you if my next appointment has arrived??”

The words echoed through his head, he couldn’t believe his ears that he actually came up with that stupid explanation. She would never believe anything of such a sorts to be believable, but the young lady sounds pleasantly happy in confirming that the next appointment has arrived. Goth had asked her if she could keep them waiting for a little bit as he prepares himself to freshen up a little bit. Getting up to his feet as he walks over towards his personal bathroom, freshening up a little before nodding to himself

”You are one gorgeous man Vinnie, you got this in the bag.”

He winks at his expression of himself before walking back to his office, preparing himself for the next appointment.

Goin’ Blind, part two

”Little lady, can't you see
You're so young and so much different than I
I'm 93, you're sixteen
Can't you see I'm goin' blind
'Cause, I think I'm goin' blind

July 1st 2022

Vinnie is inside his limo, who is taking him to the cruise ship for the SUMMER XXXtreme extravaganza. There he will be competing against Max Burke in a blindfold match, something he has been very pissed off about as he realizes that he had made a mistake… that Bea had interfered in the match in a manner that has harmed Fenris his eyes. Frustrated over the fact that he had explained himself to Aron and his brother, who was at ringside during the segment. It did not go the way he had hoped for, but then again it was something he had not expected that they would forgive him. He had told them that he would work on improving himself and now this?? Max Burke wanting to face him in a match, why?? He has not been on his case ever since it happened, he did not have any communication with him about what had happened in the match between Vinnie and Fenris and now this??? Why???

”I wish I could go back, I think I have forgotten my favorite swimming trunks.”

Trying to switch his thoughts from his match to something insignificantly less important, hoping that his frustration would vanish but sadly it doesn’t. Vinnie cannot stop thinking about the fact that he has to blindfold himself, he understands that Max Burke wants to have him experience the exact same thing that Fenris had felt, the only question for him is why Burke is going to blind himself also???? Vinnie shakes his head as troubled that he is, he cannot grasp anything behind it.

”Oh who am I kidding?? I am a man that has won two titles on this same cruise ship, but now I just need to go through this with a guy that I don’t know. Because of what happened to his amigo Fenris. And I guess I could understand it from his logical side, he wants to stand up for his friend because he cannot compete at this moment. But there is one thing I do not understand.”

Vinnie scratches the back of his head as he is clearly puzzled.

”Now don’t take this too personal Senor Max, but where have you been all this time?? You were radio silent since the moment it happened. Now I am not saying that you shouldn’t be angry for what happened, but why did you not challenge me for a match right away??? Why on this cruise ship?? Does that make it more special to do it on a boat that counters every motion that the ocean will put it through?? Because I am sure that it isn’t because Fenris asked you to do it. Because HE would never ask anyone to help him, or perhaps something has changed in this situation. But still, I am mind boggled.”

“I am sure that you do this in the believe that it is your way to avenge your friend’s misery…. But I got to ask you Max, haven’t you heard him the other week?? He told me in the face that he wasn’t sure whether he could forgive me…. But if you comprehend these words perfectly… It did not say that he would not forgive me… So hypothetically, if he had forgiven me?? Would you still challenge me?? Or is this your way to get this match done, worried that if you do this too late that I could be forgiven??”

Vinnie continues to shake his head and sighs.

”Just to clarify, I am just asking random questions. I am not trying to seek the victim role that I have been accused of in the past. And of course, what would you do if Fenris in the future would forgive me? Would you tell me that you had reacted in a premature way??  That your judgment had clouded your opinion upon the matter and acted upon yourself so you could pat yourself on the back for a job well done?? To me that is rather egotistical, considering that you have not waited for Fenris decision on what to do to me.”

“Now I assume that you will tell me that you cannot wait that long, why not? You have lasted this long already. What is perhaps a few weeks or a month more to you? Is it perhaps the fact that only recently you understood the serious state of his injuries that your brain got disconnected and sparks flew before your eyes?? That the only answer for you to make things right is to blindfold both of us?? What is this?? Wrestling Court?? Where the the person that gets prosecuted and the other party gets the same punishment and have to fight each other to the blind death to escape its eternal punishment?? How does that work???”

“Again, I am not trying to weasel out of this match. I will put on that damn hood, I will reach out and touch so to speak before I will lay you out for the count of one, two, and three. I just hope that the official won’t be caught up in it all and blindfold him or herself as well,k because then it would take forever before one of us will fall asleep from boredom. But that is probably not it either isn’t it Max? Because I feel that the idea behind it is more personal and egotistical than doing something right for Fenris. Now obviously I cannot prove it, so please take my words with a pinch of salt like wrestling news on youtube say about the dirtsheets. But I think you are doing this to elevate what is left of your stinking career. Adn if that’s the case Max, I will have drop every remaining respect that I ahd for you in concern to doing this for the Icelandic Warrior thatI have considered to have been my biggest opponent EVER. I know you will not respect me, I know you will tell that all what I say are lies. I don’t care Max, I really don’t. I am not here to ask for your forgiveness or your respect. But I will be damned to let myself being used as some comedy act just because YOU think you got a chance in beating me by blinding me and yourself. How do you think that it will benefit you over me Max?? are your senses so much better when you are blinded?? Or was it like I had said before, just a mindless reaction? Because I think you never thought this through Max… You are perhaps a good friend of Senor Fenris, but you are not on the same level as he and I am Max… Yeah that’s right, I dare to place myself on the same level of that great wrestler….. that great person and I know it will make you foam from the mouth. But that’s okay, i don’t care. I will face you, I will beat you and then…I will make you shake my hand, making you realize that I am not trying to be the victim that wants to pretend to be a hero for the first time in a LOOOONG time, but that it is you Max.”

“Don’t say that I am wrong, because I don’t care. The only person that I got to prove something to is HIM and not YOU. ”
a

Vinnie smiles as he looks at the window and sees the cruise ship appear.

”Now if you don’t mind Max? I think I am going to end this conversation of one and prepare myself to board on the cruise of my ultimate successes. So I will see you next week…. Oh wait… I forgot….”

With that he winks at the camera as the shot slowly fades as Vinnie gets out and orders his limo driver to bring the luggage with him.
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>

Offline Max Burke

• GRIME World Nightmare Champion
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2022, 10:15:27 PM »
What a night. A not so mysterious note was delivered. It was simple. Directions, and not much else. I had a hunch, and it turned out to be exactly who I expected.  Our host was none other than Ben Jordan. What I truly couldn’t predict was where this conversation was going to go. Ben opened up, and bared his soul to myself, Aron and Fenris. I knew he was in a bad way. I tried. We all did. Ben made it very clear with his radio silence that he did want to be disturbed. I kept trying. I got creative, but I kept striking out. I finally could exhale when he stepped into the doorway of the pub. My friend was still with us. That’s all that mattered.

Max: Hey. Time for an intermission refreshment. Take a seat.

Ben obliges, and flops down on the leather couch next to me. It’s been a great night. A couple hours away from everything that goes with the job. The private room was a nice touch. It’s not often we can just let the guard down. You’re always on when you’re out in public. We all needed this tonight.

Max: Cheers brother.

Ben: Cheers mate. Thanks for coming.

Max: Listen, you know I’ll always be here. I’m always a phone call or text away. You need to cut the shit though. The radio silence was bullshit. We’ve already had this conversation before. Last thing I expected was for it to happen again. My door is always open to you brother. You don’t have to do this on your own. Ever. I’m happy you're back. At least this way I can keep a closer eye on you.

Ben: I know it was a shit move. I’m sorry. How are you holding up?

That’s a loaded question, but Ben knew that. Let’s knock this one back first. Annnnnnd... a refill.

Max: We’re quite the ragged bunch right now eh? I’ll be honest. I’ve been feeling it brother. I just can’t seem to get on a consistent run. I’ve been droppin’ the ball when it counts. It’s been getting to me. The scary truth has been creeping in. I know you had a lot of plans, but I just don’t know man. The ol’ hands of time might be telling me something right now.

Ben: Chin up. Look at the competition you have been facing. Night after night former and current world champions. Your schedule is nothing to scoff at. You’ve been facing some killers lately. You’ve been right there with all of them until the end.

Ben’s right, but it doesn’t change the results.

Max: The L’s are racking up. The damage is racking up. Knox just choked me out. I just don’t know. I’m evaluating things right now.

Fenris: Over here being sore losers?

Ben: I think we got hoodwinked Max. I do believe those two hustlers are quite the pool sharks.

They did whoop our arses in pretty much a landslide victory.

Max: I definitely think we got swindled. Congratulations on adding to your worker’s compensation fund this evening. But seriously, I’m just over here licking my wounds with the sweet sweet added flavor of this fine whiskey that Ben has purchased for us this evening. Top you up?

Fenris: Of course. Don’t mind if I do.

Ben: The match with Raven was brutal. When they said shock collar my skin crawled. That must not have been sunshine and rainbows.

Max: It didn’t tickle. Enough with all of that shit though. I need to focus on Vinnie. Can I say I’m not shocked that Christian made it a blindfold match? He took the easy layup. It’s a first for me. 

Aron takes a seat on the couch next to his brother, as I slide the bottle down the table to him.

Fenris: All you’ve got to do is get a hold of him. Open up that catalogue of submissions you have, and dust off some extra excruciating ones for me.

Ben: We all knew one of us would be in this match. It’s Christian after all. You just happen to be the lucky winner. He nailed the strategy. You both won’t be able to see shit. Get a hold of him, and go to work. Tonight, we relax. Enough work talk.

Max:  Agreed. Cheers boys.

Aron: Cheers Max. Thank you for everything you’ve been doing.

That was a fun night. We all got a lot off our chests. I think it was needed for sure. We’ve all been through the ringer mentally, physically and emotionally lately. Now I have to focus, and mentally prepare for one of the most difficult matches you can be booked in. Leading up to this match, I’m going to bust my ass like I’ve never busted it before to put myself in the best situation to perform at my peak one more time.

Max: Hello there. At Summer XXXTreme X  I’m participating in one of the most unique matches of my career. Senor Vinnie and I are going to have hoods placed over our heads engulfing us in complete darkness. The last several weeks have been taxing. I’ve already been diving into the darkness day after day. I’ve been asking myself the same questions that I’ve been hearing for weeks on end. Does Max still have what it takes to compete in Sin City Wrestling? How much longer can the knee hold up? Week after week I’m stepping into that squared circle with the best that this company has to offer. I had yet  another crack at becoming world champion. I failed yet again. So yeah, I’ve been engulfed in the darkness of my own doubt for fuckin’ weeks. I’ve come to the conclusion that my time in the game may be coming to an end. Every morning, it’s a struggle to pull myself out of my bed from the pain in my back and knees. Big shocker right? The guy with the surgeries has daily pain. That pain can truly play mind games with your motivation to continue to dedicate the time needed to strive at doing what you have dedicated your entire life to. I truly believe the darkness of the blindfold will be an eye opening experience. Thanks to you and Bea, Fenris has felt that same darkness. I’m going to welcome this darkness. I’m going to tap into every time that I’ve bled on this canvas learning throughout my career. I’m going to wrap these knees one more time, I’m going to lace up the boots nice and tight. Trust me when I tell you this Vinnie. We’re not going to Summer XXXTreme X for a match. I’m going to kick your ass from pillar to post. Hell, maybe I’ll take a limb home as a trophy to give to Fenris. We’re going to beat the piss out of each other. Everybody knows that. Rest assured it’s a very good thing we’re going to be on the ship. You’re going to need to relax after what we do to each other. I have fond memories of stuffing Kain in a body bag on board the ship, and winning the Roulette championship. Time to put on a violent spectacle one more time. I’ll see you soon Vinnie.

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2022, 06:15:14 PM »
Goin’ Blind, part three

July 4th, 2022[/b]

”You're much younger, can't you see
There is nothing more for you and I
I'm 93, you're sixteen
And I think I'm goin' blind
Yes, I think I'm goin' blind

We are on the cruise Sun Princess Cruise, the cruise ship where every single season Sin City Wrestling holds its highly anticipated SUMMER XXXtreme super show. The show where fans and wrestlers are able to enjoy sun, sea and lots of bathing suits. We see Vinnie walk around wearing a white polo, matching knee high pants as he has loafers attached to his feet. He has an alcoholic free cocktail in his hand with a purple umbrella and has sunglasses perched on top of his curly hair.

”Ahh, isn’t this the life??”

He turns the corner, nods to some passengers as they all giggle at him because of the ridiculous cocktail that he is holding in his hand. He laughs and winks at them, clearly not realizing that they were laughing AT him instead of laughing TO him. But the man is feeling happy and will not let anything prevent him from having a wonderful week on the cruise prior to his blindfold match against Max Burke. He whistles softly before taking another sip from his cocktail.

”Ahh yes, the unmistakable flavor of milk combined with coconuts and achocolate sprinkled all over it. Hmm, i just love my mothers secret recipe...”

He takes another long sip from the straw that is attached to it before suddenly stopping and start to think about something.

”Come to think about it, if it was so secret. Then how did this 19 year old kid from Denmark know how to make it??”

He thinks about it long and hard, but ultimately just shrugs his shoulders and walks on

”I guess it must coincidence, I....Aii Carramba.”

Vinnie turns around, walking straight towards the infamous swimming pool that is used for the dreaded Ultimate X Roulette title match for both the males and the females Roulette title. He sees the structure of the X being built as he decides to stick around and watch the Sin City Wrestling crew built it up. Vinnie takes another long sip as suddenly the sound inside the glass tells us that the cocktail that was inside it is up. He lets out a sigh of relief before placing the glass upon a small table that so happen to be there as it has a small radio on top of it also. Vinnie stares at the crew before noticing a figure sitting in a chair next to the table. The figure is rather small, wearing a rather tiny black shirt with the word “CREW” written on the back. Vinnie crosses his arms, looks back at the crew for a few moments before turning towards the mysterious person in the chair next to him. He notices that the figure hasn’t said a word since had walked up to the pool. Vinnie decides to take a much closer look towards the figure and starts to notice something rather familiar.

”He looks rather familiar, I just cannot put the finger on it...”

Vinnie rests his right elbow on top of his left hand, while placing his right hand underneath his chin as he starts to “Think”. He raises first his left eyebrow, then the right before raising both of them and ultimately lowering them at the same time as his brain just cannot identify the rather small figure. This continues for several minutes before Vinnie feels someone tapping him on the shoulder.

”Hey Vinnie, have you seen my speedo somewhere??”

This causes Vinnie to be distracted from his attempt to recognize the small figure as he turns his attention around to see Bill Barnhart standing behind him. Vinnie blinks at him, noticing that Bill is wearing a rather pink polo and a blue jean high knee pants. Vinnie is blinking his eyes for a few moments as he starts to register the question of Bill.

”Your.... Speedo’s..... Bill??”

”Yeah, you know. The ones that I had used in my match to qualify for this over the pool Ultimate X match. Man, I have made some improvements to my Speedo’s. Victory guaranteed for sure!!!!”

Vinnie scratches the back of his head, nodding politely to the words of Bill. Pretending to understand him what he is saying, but in actuality has got no clue.

”I’m sorry Bill, but I have not been anywhere near your suitcase with clothing. So how could I possibly know???”

Bill scratches the back of his head as well, realizing that Vinnie has a point with that remark.

”You are absolutely right Vinnie, I will check with the crew of this damn boat. I bet they have hidden it somewhere, but I will find it for sure. I got a sixth sense for stuff like that.”

Bill slaps Vinnie on the back of his shoulder before walking off. He passes the crew as he stops, tells a joke to the men before turning around and start to laugh in his patented Har! Har! Har! Sound. He then turns his attention towards Vinnie and then notices the smaller figure as he gestures to Vinnie.

”Hey Vin, you need to check with Christian Underwood and Mark Ward whether Pete the Cactus can visit this boat without a legit invite!!”

Vinnie’s eyes widens as he walks towards the small figure, he turns around to face him and notices that it is indeed Pete The Cactus while being dressed as one of the members of the Sin City Crew that builds and tears down ringside areas and everything else that has got to do with the wrestling area. Vinnie rolls his eyes as he stares down his amigo Pete.

”Pete...., why in the hell did you tell me that you had to babysit my sick cousin Pepe?? If you wanted to come to this cruise ship with me, all you had to do was simply ask. What in the hell is going on??”

The camera turns towards the potted plant, the best friend that Vinnie had since the very first beginning. Pete is scratching his head, trying to come up with an answer that would sway Vinnie over to believe him. An answer that ultimately causes Vinnie to roll his eyes and shake his head.

”And ofcourse I should have known better, you did it because you wanted to be closer to Iris. Are you ever going to realize that if you want to have Bill and Bea’s full blessing, that you need to act like a mature around here???”

This causes Pete tolook up at Vinnie, rubbing its head with one of his paws before lifting its head up again as if he has found an answer.

”Well...,”

Vinnie has got problems finding a suitable answer to whatever it was that Pete had said to him, causing him to get upset in the end as he starts to shout at his friend.

”Well I did apologize to him for what has happened!! Can we all stop getting on my case about what happeened??? I mannned up to admit my mistakes, it made him think about whether he wanted to forgive me or not. At least I did something that benefitted my mindset. While you on the other hand are just thining bout YOURSELF.”

Vinnie is breathing heavy, clearly frustrated to hear another accusation form people from the outside passing judgment upon him. He knew he would accept any decision made by Fenris. But he was not going to let anyone else do the same thing on him. T”he name of Max Burke jumps into his mind and he starts to pace around angrier and angrier.

“You know something Pete, I am sick and tired of doing anything that others are expecting from me. I am going to do things that I expect from ME!! If you want to be my friend, fine, if you aregoing to tell me that you dislike me?? Even better!! I have tried the ego trip routine and it got me nowhere, I tried to be the caring individual and it hurt me even more than I care to admit. But at least I got the opportunity to close one of the chapters that has been bothering me. That is done with, I am not going to look back upon that chapter in my life. If Fenris ultimately decide not to forgive me?? No hard feelings, then I would at least know and move on without giving a f***. If he does, great too. Like I said, I don’t give a f***. I just want to go out there and be the very best version of Vinnie that I can be. ”

Pete nods his head, waves his little cactus arm as he is trying to to explain something to Vinnie.

“What do you mean I am missing something?? What am I missing??”

Pete waves its small arms even more frantically than a few moments, causing Vinnie to roll his eyes and nod his head in agreement to close his eyes.

“Okay, but only for five seconds Pete.”

Vinnie places his hands in front of his face as he is starting to count backwards from ten to zero. Pete is looking around frantically, as if he is searching for something while Vinnie continues his count.

“Five… Four…. Three….. Two…. One…. Okay Pete, here I come…I…”

Vinnie blinks his eyes, trying to readjust his eyes to the light as he notices that something has changed, there is now a small super hero like figure standing where Pete had stood just a few moments ago. Vinnie looks around as he scratches his head before turning his attention back to the figure standing in front of him, realizing that something is rather familiar on the new “figure”.

“Pete???”

Vinnie squeezes his eyes, staring at the “figure” and realizes that it is indeed the cactus Pete, dressed in a super hero costume with a huge CP on his chest. Vinnie stares at the costume and notices that it is a cheap and small rip off costume of Superman including the cape.
w
“Oh Pete…, you are killing me.”

Vinnie is shaking his head, sighing as Pete is flexing his small cactus arms as if he is a very muscular individual.

“I think I am going to throw up.”

Causing the shot to slowly fade.

Turning out the light

The shot opens up in a dark room as we see a figure sitting in an arm chair, staring at a burning light of a candle in front of him on a small table.

“Buenos Dias amigo’s, welcome to the walk on the dark side. ”

The voice is recognizable being that of former world champion Senor Vinnie, who is scheduled in a few days to face Max Burke in a blindfold match. He hated the concept of being forced to be blind during the entirety of the match until someone beats the other. He knew that Max had pulled some of his weight around to get this match stipulation pushed for this show. He knows that a lot of fans will not be supporting him during the match because of what has happened to Fenris because of his and Bea’s actions. And he had to accept that, he knew that it would happen as he is to be blamed for a large part. But it didn’t meant he liked it for sure. But he had started to grow more confident after his confrontation with Fernis. It had made him realize that he had confronted his darkest fears and had passed the trial he had not known he had to travel to become a better person. Vinnie now has to face another challenge, a man that wants to fight for the honor of his friend. Vinnie has realized that he has pride also, he has got something to fight for. He wants to fight to get back to where he wants to be, on top. He wants to wear that championship belt once more and be recognized as champion, something he had not felt before and was blamed for it himself.

“I guess it is time that we finally got into a serious confrontation don’t we Max?? You and I, one on one. Being blinded, because our good friend Fenris had to endure it for quite some time and I am to be blamed right?? Well you are absolutely right, I am to be blamed so you go ahead, get your fifteen minutes of pure hate out of your system. Because I’m sorry to inform you Max, it will not help you one damn bit.”

“You are already enraged with anger, for what I have done. Hell, I am sure that you will paint a nice picture for me for what I have exactly done. But spare me the trouble, I know the anguish that he has gone through. But it is going to be YOU and ME in this match, because nobody else is going to help us any damn bit. And I hope you know what you got yourself into amigo? Because you are dealing with a man that is a former Sin City Wrestling World Champion, I am a part of the over 100 days club. Now I know, it is just a stat and does not make me look much better than what I am currently.but at least it is telling you exactly that I am a force to be reckoned with. There is one thing I have to admit that I am worrying about, the mere fact that I will not being able to see in this match. So what have I done? I have been sitting in this room every single night for a few hours, you go ahead and focus in the dark Max and focus upon everything that goes around you in the dark.”

“It made me sick to be honest, it made me hear sounds that I have never heard before. It made me think back to the song Fear of the Dark from Iron Maiden and finally understand what Bruce was singing about. As that gave me the opportunity to focus upon what is important in our match, to focus on the other senses that NEEDS Have you ever thought of that before you issued the challenge?? Or did you just go all out and listened to your emotions?? Did the emotional bond with Fenris gave he edge Max?? Because even though I respect it, it’s rather stupid don’t you think??”

“But who knows, I may just end up facing three men instead of one. Hell, I wouldn’t know, I can’t see in this match. And I have to just trust the official for having a good officiating night and not let it happen. But you know something?? I trust that you wouldn’t stoop that low, I trust in the great officiating that I am willing to go through with it. Because I intend to listen, I intend to try and switch off everything surrounding us that will distract us. Because in the end, I need to trust in myself to make sure that I react faster to you than you do to me. I just need to ask senor, are you capable of doing that?? Or are you just doomed to take off your hood after I have pinned you or made you submit?”

“And you know what the worst thing of it all is?? As a wrestler, you want to see the expression of your opponent during your match. Want to read hid expression, seeing whether I got under your skin or not. But I will be sure that when I wrap my massive arm around your head that I can feel the beating of your heart. To feel the sweat pour from your body, hoping that it will increase the doubt whether you knew what you were asking for. I have watched you fail in Roulette title matches, seriously senor?? And now you want to face me?? Perhaps it wasn’t such a bad idea for the usage of the masks. Because what you can’t see won’t make you realize the impact of the individual that is standing in front of you.”

“Let me tell you exactly what you won’t be seeing. Six foot eight, two hundred and eighty pounds of a bad senor ever to have graced the squared circle, then THAT’S exactly what you can be expecting from yours truly. So all I am asking you Max, is not to keep that mask on after I have beaten you. Because I want to look you in the eyes and ask you why? Because I am sure that it’s the sole question that YOU have on your mind when you stand in the ring with me. You can ask all you want Max, but I will not going to give you an explanation. Because you do not deserve it.”

He slowly gets up, standing in front of the candle as we see has a mask on top of his head. Making it impossible for him to see the camera, but somehow manages to look at it straight ahead.

“I am not afraid for the darkness inside this mask Max, I am not afraid to stand still and listen. Because my hearing will be the key. And when I finally got you down, I will ground you until I make you give up Max. Because that is what I will make you do, give up. I will make you regret for challenging me, because you did it for your friend. I respect that, but this Sunday… you have to do it to survive…. You have to do it to save face… And when I am done with you, I bet you will be scared to even look at yourself because you are scared shit.”

He lifts his head, pulls down the mask and staresinto the camera with a smile upon his face as the shot fades to darkness.
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>

Offline Max Burke

• GRIME World Nightmare Champion
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2022, 09:41:55 PM »
We’re sailing away onboard the Sun Princess Cruise this week on our way to SCW Summer XXXTreme X. It’s been a crazy few days hanging out with Aron, Fenris, Ben and every single person who’s been brave or foolish enough to sit at our table. Single favorite moment is without question the great Karen block of 2022 by Fenris. Some people have just zero social skills. You shot yourself in the foot lady. Your persistence was impressive though, but there was no way you were winning that war.

Max: SCW Summer XXXTreme X, Senor Vinnie and I will be embracing the darkness this Sunday LIVE on board the Sun Princess Cruise. I thought what better place to venture to contemplate what I’ll need to do then sneak off to the depths of the ship.

We’re deep down on the lower decks of the ship in the engine room. It’s a symphony of mechanical noises powering our vessel. But there’s not a soul to be seen, and that’s just what I needed.

Max: I’ve ventured to the belly of this beast that we are riding this week. It’s  all fun and games leading up to Summer XXXTreme X. It’s always fun to cut loose with your colleagues. It’s also important to sneak off in moments like this to mentally prepare for what you have to do when that bell rings. The key for the blindfold match will be to tap into all of our senses other than our eyesight. We will need to tap into our wrestling pedigrees, all of those years of education that we’ve built throughout our careers. It’s all about trusting your instincts. It’s moments like this that I’m very happy that I grew up lost in the pages of my favourite comics in my younger years. One of my all time favourites is the journey of a young man from the streets of Hell’s Kitchen. It’s a tale that is filled with tragedy and how the world around you can collapse in a second. There really is no better tape study than to dive back into the story of The Devil of Hell’s Kitchen. When he lost his sight at a young age, he learned to adapt and tap into his heightened senses. Matt embraced the darkness, and used it as a weapon against his foes. Sunday night, I embrace the darkness. When I get a hold of a limb on Sunday night the goal is simple... snap it. I want to hear it pop. I want to feel the tendons ripping from your bones. I plan on tapping into all of those senses to experience all of your crippling agony. Vinnie for your part in what happened to Fenris, here comes that first pound of flesh.