Author Topic: BEA BARNHART v SAMANTHA MARLOWE  (Read 2035 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
BEA BARNHART v SAMANTHA MARLOWE
« on: June 27, 2022, 07:08:24 AM »
Post your roleplays here by deadline. Good luck and have fun!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
Re: BEA BARNHART v SAMANTHA MARLOWE
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2022, 10:38:09 AM »
SO, SAM, YOU’RE STILL UPSET WITH ME?

Narrator:  Bea is tired of hearing the lame accusations from the other wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling. They have been falsely accusing her and issuing threats and Bea told me she’s had enough. I turn you over to Bea Barnhart at her home in Lawrenceville, Georgia.

SAM IS STILL UPSET WITH ME? I DON’T GIVE A DAMN WHAT SAM THINKS!

We open at the home of Bill and Bea Barnhart in Lawrenceville, Georgia. They will travel to board the Sun Princess Cruise Ship next week. The camera gets a shot of Bea who is sitting in a chair in her living room. Bea gives a stern look into the camera and launches into her comments on her upcoming match against Samantha Marlowe at Summer XXXTreme X.

Bea:  So, Sam, you’re still upset at nothing? All you do is wah wah wah about non-existent stuff! Your obsession with me is destroying you! Chasing imaginary things, believing those imaginary things are real, only leads to your insanity and your demise. You’re a pathetic piece of shit and everyone knows it! You, and most others on the Roster, continue to claim I did something I didn’t do. You continue to blame me for something I didn’t do. Straight up you’re all liars and you’re trying to focus everyone’s attention on me to take the negative attention off of you all. Nice try but that bullshit isn’t working! Well it does appear to be working on others who are dumber than you and that’s why they believe your lies. However people who have logically working brains see through the bullshit from you and the other wrestlers as you try to get the focus off yourselves and onto me! Truth always wins over lies.

Bea snaps her fingers into the camera then presents a sinister grin.

Bea: Sam. . .one by one you and other wrestlers come at me, and try to make everyone believe your lies and ignore my truths, but you all have been failing. Little by little your fan support, and support from your fellow wrestlers, is draining away. Nobody buys into your bullshit any longer. You demanded this match against me and now you got it. You know the saying goes that you need to be careful what you ask for because you might just get it. Well, Sam, you didn’t take note of that saying so you kept demanding another match with me and now you got it! When you step into the ring with me you’re gonna get it! When I destroy you in our match don’t  cry, whine, bitch, moan, complain, and claim I did something that I never did, because if you do that crap again I’ll come after you and haunt your every remaining minute left on this planet!

THINGS ARE GONNA GET UGLY

Bea pauses her comments when Iris, her and Bill’s English Bulldog, walks into camera view.

Bea:  Iris how did you get into the room? I thought Daddy Bill had you secure in the other room. Oh well now that you’re here I might as well use you as an example concerning Samantha Marlowe. So, Sam, Samantha, Sammy, Shithead, whatever, how do you feel knowing this match is your downfall and your demise? How would you feel if people were lying about you and publicly claiming you did something you never did? You wouldn’t like it I assure you! I’m not going to continue to comment on lies and the fairy tale stories you, and others, have made up and continue to spread the lies. This match we have is not a fairy tale. This match we have is not a tea party. This match we have is not a game of Chutes and Ladders. This match we have is not a dance contest. Our match is a grudge match that YOU asked for, YOU demanded, YOU wanted, and now you’ve got it! The problem for you, Sam, is you thought your lies about me would make me get distracted and screw up. Wrong! The lies you spread about me made me upset and out to deliver revenge against you. As I’ve said before I’ll have no mercy on you, no compassion on you, and I don’t care how much you beg me to stop beating the crap out of you, I’m not backing off on you in our match! Trust me that what happens to you will five the term THINGS ARE GETTING DOG UGLY a new meaning.

CLOSING COMMENTS

Bea orders Iris to return to the other room and Iris does as she is told. Bea returns her focus to the camera to continue with her comments.

Bea:  You know my entrance music is HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT and I challenge you to bring all your best shots to our match. Hit me with your best stuff. Try hard to take me out. Just as lightning can strike without warning your attacks on me will be deflected and my strikes on you will be lightning fast. I’m sick of your lies. I’m sick of your obsession with me. I’m sick of those who support you. I plan on beating you down so hard that when you recover hours later and they tell you what I did to you in our match to defeat you then you’ll become a believer in Bea Barnhart. I can’t state things any clearer than I already have except to tell you that in our match my actions will speak louder than my words. Enjoy your time leading up to Summer XXXTreme X because after I beat you down and defeat you in our match there’s not going to be much enjoyment left in your life!

Bea motions into the camera with a CUT sign and the camera person cuts their camera feed and our screen goes dark.

Offline Sam Marlowe

• View Profile
    • Samantha Marlowe
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2022, 11:08:21 PM »
An open suitcase rests on the mussed quilt in a room that is filled with the golden glow of the sunset shining into the window.  Sitting beside it, Colton Myers watches as a familiar redhead walks out of the nearby closet with an armful of clothing.

“You know Sammi, we could consider this next supercard as a belated honeymoon you know,” offers Colton as he folds a pair of worn jeans and tosses them into the suitcase.

“Darlin’, what was Greece?” answers Sam as she drops the clothes on the bed then reaches for the garment at the top of the pile and holds it up to reveal a shiny silver dress that looks like it is made of coins.  “What do you think Colton?”

He whistles low and nods.  “You will look awesome on my arm when on that ship in that sweetness,” he answers.  “As for Greece, that was…ahhh…”

Sam giggles as Colton is caught in his ‘lie’ while she folds the silvery dress and slides it carefully into the suitcase.  Reaching for the second outfit, she holds up a bathing suit that leaves little to the imagination.  Colton shakes his head as she raises an eyebrow.  “Okay, let’s call it a six month honeymoon then but we have to remember that I still have to do all the media and meet and greets that come with being one to the Bombshells of Sin City Wrestling.” 

“I get that Sammi,” offers Colton as he pulls the barely there bikini out of the suitcase and sets it behind him.  Sam catches it and then doesn’t offer him a glimpse of the bathing suit that she stuffs into the suitcase as his attention is on a pair of daisy duke shorts that he holds up.  “Are you kidding?”

“Oh really Camo,” says an exasperated Sam as she yanks the shorts from Colton and puts them in the case.  She holds up a ‘have you seen this girl’ tee with her winky/kissy face on it.  Colton laughs as Sam folds it and packs it away into the suitcase. 

Moments later, Sam has finished the packing and then closes the case and pulls it off the bed and sets it on the floor.  She turns towards the bed where she is pulled into the embrace of Colton who pulls her onto the bed and leans over her.  “Sam, are you ready for this trip?  I mean it has been a few weeks since you have been in the ring.  And the cruise…are you sure that you really want to do this.  I saw who your opponent is and well, she is probably coming for some revenge.”

“Revenge…what are you talking about?”

“The fact you are facing Bea Barnhart again,” says Colton as he watches Sam’s reaction.  It is soon in coming as she leans up on her elbows and gives Colton a glare which quickly turns into a smile.  Pushing at Colton, Sam rushes to the closet once more while she calls out for Colton to put the suitcase back on the bed.  Lifting it, he sets it on the bed and looks back towards Sam who has pulled two outfits out of the closet.  “I thought you were finished packing sweetness,” he comments.

“Darlin’ I just found out that I was going to get a win at Summer XXXTreme against Bea Barnhart…I need something to wear when I celebrate that win!” exclaims Sam as she holds up the two dresses.  The scene fades out to the sound of chuckling from Colton Myers. 

Well well Bea, once again we are on that same merry go round of facing each other in the third match between us and I really have to ask myself if it isn’t insanity.  If I am honest, I would say that you are insane for asking for a match against me once again.  I mean really, it is the absolute definition of insanity.  You keep doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome. 

We both know that over a year ago, you and I stepped into the ring and I of course beat you in that match and then you were nothing to me, I moved on.   Then this year, you decided that you wanted to face me because I accused you of being a liar and proved it.  But that wasn’t enough to stop you from losing once again.  I have to ask you honestly Bea, are you thinking that third time is a charm for you?  You aren’t insane, you are completely delusional.

We have faced off in the ring two times and two times I have beaten you.  I seriously have to wonder why you put yourself through the punishment that I have to dish out to you because you seem to think that when you step into the ring with me, you stand a chance.  We both know that on that ship there isn’t going to be any mercy from me.  I am tired of having to step to you in the ring and having to beat you again and again. 

I don’t know if you are masochistic or not but there has to be someone you would want to face other than me.  I mean when my husband told me that you are my opponent on the cruise, I did get a little cocky.  I mean why wouldn’t I?  I have beat you before and I will be beating you again at Summer XXXTreme.  Just promise me one thing Bea please…Once I beat you in the middle of the ring, please stop trying to face me.  It seems to start being an obsession with you wanting to face me.  And if I keep beating you like I do, it might do something to your psyche and I would really hate to do that to you.  But between you and me, we both know the outcome from our match at Summer XXXTreme don’t we?

So let me apologize now.  I am sorry Bea, once again facing me in the ring will be giving you another tick in the loss column.

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2022, 08:44:51 AM »
SAM YOU WILL BE UPSET WHEN YOU LOSE TO ME

Narrator:  Bea told me how much fun she is going to have destroying Samantha Marlowe and putting her in her place. This is going to be an epic match for Bea Barnhart.

ARRIVAL AT THE SUN PRINCESS CRUISE SHIP

We see Bill and Bea Barnhart when they arrived at the Sun Princess cruise ship and boarded. They are minus Iris, their English Bulldog, as she is at Camp Bow Wow in Lawrenceville, Georgia, while Bill and Bea are on the cruise ship. Bill and Bea make their way to their cabin. When they walk in we can see the satisfaction on their faces at what they have been assigned. They have a room that is not too large, nor too small, and they have an outside view although the view looks across the deck where people walk. The two place their bags to the side and then there is a knock on the door of their room. When they open the door they are introduced to a camera person who has been assigned to air their comments. They tell Bill and Bea that they will start by airing Bea’s comments then continue with comments from Bill. With that information Bill moves out of camera view so that Bea has full coverage without him being in the camera view.

TALKING SHIT

Bea:  There’s several meanings for the term TALKING SHIT and I shall explain them to you. The meaning most commonly referred to is when someone talks smack but they have quality to back up their smack talk. In my case I do smack talk but I back up my smack talk with facts and other information to where there is no doubt, from anyone listening to my comments, that I tell the truth. Sam, on the other hand, is the epitome of the type of smack talk that is where the person talks nonsense and lies and they stutter so much they sound like the singer Mel Tillis trying to say a few words coherently. I said this was going to happen and it is happening. I said she was going to fall apart and implode when she realized what she got herself into demanding this match against me. Now Sam has nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. Damn shame eh?

Bea laughs loudly.

Bea:  Have any of you watching had the pleasure of seeing the results of you telling the truth to others and having them stutter, stammer, and choke on their words, trying to say something intelligent and logical but failing miserably? If you haven’t had that pleasure in person then at least watch the comments Samantha makes and enjoy a hearty laugh at her expense.

Bea laughs loudly again.

Bea:  Sam your comments so far leading up to our match at Summer XXXTreme X are not just hilarious. . .they are pathetic. When you tried to talk shit you failed. Instead of presenting pertinent, logical, and intelligent, comments you ended up stuttering and stammering and tripping over your words. You came across as saying LEFT when you meant RIGHT and DOWN when you meant UP and, unfortunately for you anyway, all that did was make your words stink worse than shit. When I heard what you were saying on camera I honestly felt the need to don a gas mask to keep the stench of your words from causing me to puke. I felt that someone of your abilities in the wrestling ring, and with several Championships attached to your name, that you could have done better. But, alas, I have that effect on others. I have the effect of causing opponents to try to talk but they can only babble and drool down their chin. Sure has to suck being you Sam. That’s all I have to say. The rest of my actions will take place during our match.

Bea is finished with her comments and she steps out of camera range to allow Bill go get on camera to present his comments for his match at Summer XXXTreme X.

Offline Sam Marlowe

• View Profile
    • Samantha Marlowe
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2022, 10:11:44 PM »
A warm breeze comes off the ocean as a door to a balcony is slides open.  Sam moves out to be bathed in the sunset.  Dressed in a pair of dark leggings with a long, ripped tee that covers a halter of black.   Behind her Colton comes out on the balcony of their stateroom.

“Sam, isn’t it tonight that your friend is doing that beer pong tournament?” asks Colton as he wraps his arms around her waist.  “Did we want to go and show him that I know how to play.”

Sam looks over her shoulder at Colton and gives him a curious look.  “I don’t know if you want to do that…”

“Why not?” he demands with a confused look.  “Sammi, you know that I am the Alpha Delta Tau beer pong champion.  I don’t think that I could lose given my luck.”

“Ooookay,” says Sam with a chuckle as she turns in the arms of Colton and offers him a soft kiss on his lips.  “I will bring you to the game.  But don’t blame me if you are in over your head.”

Sam moves out of his arms and then moves into the room where she grabs the room key and holds the door to the room open to usher Colton out.

Half an hour later, the beer pong table is covered with splashes of foamy beer.  On one side Colton is swaying slightly as he holds up a pink ping pong ball ready to toss it across to where Ben Jordan is standing with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face.  “Ginge, what the hell is he doing?”

Sam looks at Ben then at Colton and shrugs.  “Beats me, Prat.  I think he thinks that he has you on the ropes.” 

Ben looks down at the four red cups in front of him and then the one cup in front of Colton.  Raising his eyebrow and smirking at Colton, he watches as the pink sphere hits the rim of the cup and bounces away.  Colton stares then his eyes widen as Ben ends the tournament for him with a nonchalant toss into the cup.

“I don’t believe it, I am the champ back at my fraternity!” Colton exclaims.

“Sorry mate,” Ben drawls.  “Who’s next?” 

Sam moves to the end of the table and lays a hand on the shoulder of Colton.  “Let’s see what I can do about this prat,” she offers with a wink at Ben.

“No fair Ginge, I’ve already beaten everyone else.”

Sam smirks as she picks up the ping pong ball.  “Let’s go amateur,” she taunts Ben who once more raises his eyebrow. 

The pair trades glass for glass with Sam taking a quick lead.  With only one cup in front of Ben, he looks over at the redhead who brings the ball up.  “This will end it Ben, I sink this shot, I get to pick the movie for our traditional date, I miss you get to choose.”

At Ben’s nod, Sam gives it a soft toss and the ball lands directly in the cup.

“Bloody hell Sam, how did ya…” Ben sputters.  “Ya taught me the game, why didn’t you…”

“I taught you the game Ben, but I didn’t teach y’all my secrets,” teases Sam who moves around the table and then catches the arm of her cockney friend and begins to drag him away.  “Movie’s set to start in thirty minutes and you need to get me some snacks and drinks.”

Colton laughs at the look on Ben’s face as he calls out to the pair as they leave.  “Don’t forget to get my girl back by midnight or she turns into a pumpkin!”

"She'll be back by half eleven if she keeps this up," Ben offers causing Colton to laugh.

Ben shoots a thumbs up towards Colton as Sam sticks her tongue out at her husband then the pair disappear.

Bea, it is getting close and y’all are trying your level best not to show your fear about what is going to happen in the ring when you step inside of it with lil ole me.  I have to say that y’all are really brave or really…I don’t want to admit it, but y’all are crazy Bea.  I don’t mean like ‘Oh that woman is crazy’ I mean batspit, over the ledge, straight jacket delusional. 

Do you remember when I told you that the definition of insanity is doing then same thing over and over again and expecting a different answer?  I seriously thought that I got through to you and when I warned you that you would just get the same answer again and again and that is that you will not be able to beat me, Bea.  You tried once, you failed.  Y’all tried a second time and let me ask you how that worked out for you hmmm?  I think it was one more loss in your drive to put me in my place, wasn’t it?  Tsk tsk, you just aren’t having a good record when it comes to facing me.

Now you accuse me of asking to kick your rear one more time which just makes me chuckle.    I don’t have to ask for that because I could care less about facing and beating you again.  If it makes you feel better about the fact that you need an excuse to have ready for when you lose again then fill your boots.  Bea, in all honesty, there is something I want you to know about all your talk.  That is all it is, talk.  It is like Charlie Brown’s teacher to me now…wah wah wah…wah wah wah.  Different promos, same comments.  When will it all end?

Sincerely Bea, I hope to goodness that you listen to me when I tell you that I am tired of listening to all your talking smack.  I will give you one thing though; you are pretty confident in your abilities.  Sadly, those abilities fall a little short when it comes to facing me in the ring.  Not that is it a bad thing all things considered.  When you face me in the ring, you are facing a multi time Bombshell Roulette champion, a World Mixed Tag Team Champion, a two-time Bombshell World champion and a Sin City Wrestling Hall of Famer.  If I was a mean girl like you, I would be saying that you should feel privileged to be facing me but knowing you if I said something; like that, you would be all over me like a chicken on a junebug about how I talk spit and you can’t stand the smell of it.  So, I will stop it right here with the only thing that I really need to say to you.

Your luck is done, the match is coming up and you WILL be losing to me once more and that is the unedited truth!