Author Topic: LEVANA CADE v GEORGIE ROBERTSON  (Read 1802 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
LEVANA CADE v GEORGIE ROBERTSON
« on: June 27, 2022, 07:06:00 AM »
Post your roleplays here by deadline. Good luck and have fun!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Georgie Girl

• View Profile
Re: LEVANA CADE v GEORGIE ROBERTSON
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2022, 11:38:20 PM »
Stalking like a panther, a long-legged brunette with an airy sarong wrapped around her hips, dark shades and a very small bikini top moves towards the line of deck chairs that ring the outdoor pool on the Sun Princess.  Low whistles can be heard from observers which don’t seem to get the attention from the young woman as she finally reaches the edge of a chair fully in the sun.  Standing there, her lithe body covered in tattoos and a soft sheen of sunscreen gets more attention as she slowly unwraps the sarong to reveal the matching bottoms of her bikini. 

A purser moves towards the chair, white towels rolled in a basket, one in his hand as he smiles at the brunette.

Purser:  Towel miss? 

A slight half smile crosses the face of the brunette who only nods.  The purser snaps the towel and lays it out for the woman.  She again nods then sits on the chair, twisting to stretch out her legs and lays back.  The purser hovers for a moment as if expecting a comment from the brunette. She ignores him which then sends him moving away as he is called from a small woman in a muu muu who is waving wildly.

For the next hour, the woman spends her time with her head back and eyes covered by the dark glasses.  Appearing to ignore everyone, the woman is in all actuality watching the passengers as they go about their day on the ship.  She barely moves until one of the camerapeople for Sin City Wrestling moves along the deck, his camera hanging at his left side as he mops at his forehead that is red and sweaty from the heat.  Sitting up the brunette calls out in a soft, seductive cockney drawl that makes the cameraman stop.

Brunette:  You…c’mere.

The cameraman looks around as the brunette once more points at him, then slowly turns her hand to crook her finger beckoning him closer.  He moves closer as the brunette sits up, her hand reaching to pull the shades from her eyes that shift from light green to almost silvery.

Brunette:  You’re one of that lot what is supposed to be filming us wrestlers ain’t ya?

Cameraman:  You are a wrestler for SCW?

The look of disbelief on the cameraman’s face causes the half smirk to fade into a slight clenching of teeth and thinning of her lips.  She tilts her head slightly as if to fight back a biting comment she wanted to make.

Brunette:  Bloody hell, I thought it was obvious.  Listen mate…you pick your camera up, point it in this direction and pay attention because what I have to say, I am only going to say once.

As she speaks, her hand motions to the cameraman what she wants from him.  He nods and once more wipes a dirty damp cloth across his wet brow as the woman straightens and looks off into the distance before she begins to speak as he focuses the camera on the woman.

Brunette:  I guess it is the perfect time to make myself known to the “Bombshells” of Sin City Wrestling, innit? 

The sarcastic use of air quotes just adds to the cockiness of the brunette.  Her lips curl upward in a half smirk as the cameraman zooms in slightly.

Brunette:  Take a butcher’s at the woman that has come to grace this company with what it was lacking yeah?  And before you get your knickers in a knot because your little feelin’s got bruised by my brutal ‘onesty, let me tell ya why I made that claim.

She pauses for a moment then turns her attention away from the camera and motions for the purser who rushes back to her and leans over while she leans up and whispers something into his ear then motions him off with a wave before she turns back to the camera.

Brunette:  The bombshells of SCW are less than shit ‘neath my shoes.  I’m set to make my debut on this cruise against Levana Cade.  A neverwas, not even good enough to be a has been.  That is my competition in my debut…bloody pathetic if you ask me.  But I fink they wanted to ease me into the company.  Any easier and I might as well just raise me own arm in victory right now.

Once more, the snideness of her comment reveals just how confident she is as Summer XXXTreme approaches.

Brunette:  I ain’t here to sit back.  I ain’t here to be eyecandy.  I am here to take the piss out of the Bombshells and put them in their place.  And that is ground to dust underneath my Doc Martins.  Levana Cade, you are the first.  You will be my message.  You will be left in the ring a bloody mess.

The purser returns, a tray with a frosty glass of a golden liquid topped with a ruby red liquid and a spear of fruit which he sets as her elbow as she leans back to once more bask in the sun.   She reaches up and pulls the sunglasses from the top of her head and slides them on as she addresses the cameraman.

Brunette:  That is all I have to say…Piss off now like a good little boy.

The cameraman pulls the camera away and gives the woman a glare which she ignores.  Not knowing what do to next, the cameraman pulls out the wet rag and wiping at his forehead, moves on in search of some shade or any other SCW wrestlers or bombshells.