Author Topic: Security  (Read 674 times)

Offline Seleana Zdunich

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Seleana Zdunich
Security
« on: June 17, 2022, 11:30:04 PM »
Off-Camera

Friday, June 17, 2022
Office of Seleana Zdunich
Zdunich Zoological Garedens
Los Angeles, California
9:04 AM  PDT

The last few weeks had been a mixed bag. On the one hand, at the last SRW show, Wildside had won the tag team championships for the third, and for now, final time.  This had completed Zenna’s comeback from the injury she’d suffered that caused a six month layoff.  On the same show, Christina had lost the main undercard championship to Bianca Davis in a three-way match that also included Diamond Steele. Halo had been in the main event for the world championship but had not managed to win the championship back from the woman she’d lost it to in a seven-way match. Elsewhere, Alex’s run as a champion had come to an end as well and Christina’s spiral had continued to the point that at the May 29 Climax Control, CC 331, Christina had walked to the ring and laid out an open challenge.

The answer she got was not what she’d wanted.

Now, three weeks later, Christina was still not happy about how things were going. For Seleana Zdunich, she knew this was not going to be fun.

Hayley Jo "Halo" Annis: Has the new security helped at all?

Looking up at her daughter-in-law, Seleana nods.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, and Razorback as well.

Halo smirks.

Hayley Jo "Halo" Annis: Well yeah, he was practically made for this job. Man loves working with pigs!

Seleana nods again.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, it makes my job easier especially during a match week. Even if all I have to do is travel to Arizona for it.

Halo nods.

Hayley Jo "Halo" Annis: How are you and Mama Crys doin’?

Seleana allows herself a long mournful sigh.

Seleana Zdunich: She is still not keen to talk about things.

Halo leans against the wall, almost laughing as she shakes her head.

Hayley Jo "Halo" Annis: I can’t say I’m surprised. B-Brat don’t like to talk shit out a lot either.  I’d be willin’ to bet money that Brayden’s the same way.

Seleana nods in sad agreement.

Seleana Zdunich: They do not, it is true.  Alex and I have tried many times with Estrellita.

Halo nods like someone who knows the feeling all too well herself.

Hayley Jo "Halo" Annis: Yeah… been there…

Just then, two of her fellow Shieldmaidens, Riki “Rocket” Metcalf and Deidre “DeeKay” Metcalf along with prospect Tory Street, walk into the room.

Riki "Rocket" Metcalf: We checked all around, didn’t see anyone watching or anything.

DeeKay nods.

Deidre "DeeKay" Metcalf: Either they got the message from the Man or are being way more discreet about it.

Halo nods slowly.

Hayley Jo "Halo" Annis: Us having a presence here probably don’t hurt.

Seleana smiles at the three women.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, tack for your help.

Rocket shrugs.

Riki "Rocket" Metcalf: Thank you for the job!

DeeKay and Tory both nod their agreement.

Deidre "DeeKay" Metcalf: Yeah, thanks for the job!

Tory Street: Thanks!

Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: It was necessary and you fit the qualifications well. With Razorback already here, it made sense if we were to overhaul security with newer tougher augments, that we look to family for help like this.

She nods to her daughter-in-law

Seleana Zdunich: HayJo recommended you highly. Her judgment is usually on point, ja?

Halo smirks knowingly.

Hayley Jo "Halo" Annis: And it don’t hurt that we got both a good supply of people to do the work and a direct line for help if it’s needed. Those jokers be crazy enough to show up again, they ain’t gonna like what happens next.

DeeKay laughs.

Deidre "DeeKay" Metcalf: I don’t think they much liked what happened already.

Halo takes a moment and then nods in acknowledgement.

Hayley Jo "Halo" Annis: Yeah, I’d imagine not.

Rocket and Tory laugh along with their Maiden sisters.

Riki "Rocket" Metcalf: I don’t know anyone who’s had a run-in like that with him that did like what happened next.

Seleana

Seleana Zdunich: I am just happy that we can all come here peacefully and enjoy things without having to worry about such interruptions. I am not keen for that to happen again, especially not when I must fight Mercedes Vargas and my own wife soon! Vargas is difficult enough without having to worry about things here so I am keen to have that sorted.

Halo smirks ast her mother-in-law.

Hayley Jo "Halo" Annis: Done and dusted, Mama Sel.

Rocket, DeeKay and Tory all nod in unison, agreeing with their VP’s assessment of the situation.

Hayley Jo "Halo" Annis: Sasha, Slava and Yoki were good choices as well. The only way this could have been better is if Doc, Sawbones and Crossbones were here too in some capacity.

Seleana shakes her head in disbelief.

Seleana Zdunich: Where do such names come from? They are quite colorful, ja?

Halo shrugs.

Hayley Jo "Halo" Annis: Some of us just lucky with what we were born with like me and DeeKay and some come across them the way Rocket did…

Rocket laughs.

Riki "Rocket" Metcalf: By going too fast on a dirt bike?

DeeKay laughs along with her sister.

Deidre "DeeKay" Metcalf: That’s one way to put it.

Rocket shrugs and everyone in the room laughs in unison.

Riki "Rocket" Metcalf: Ok, so I might have had it pointed the wrong way so that it kinda launched out from under me like a rocket at the time.

Halo cocks her head.

Hayley Jo "Halo" Annis: Somehow, I can’t say I’m surprised… like… at all.

DeeKay waves it off.

Deidre "DeeKay" Metcalf: Oh you should have SEEN it!  That thing took off like it had a mind of its own!

Seleana shakes her head in awe.

Seleana Zdunich: I am happy you are well after that.

Rocket nods, almost bowing to Seleana as she, DeeKay and Tory step towards the door.

Hayley Jo "Halo" Annis: Y’all keep it up… we gotta keep Mama Sel and them safe now.

Rocket, DeeKay and Tory nod and take their leave. Halo watches them leave and then turns to face Seleana.

Hayley Jo "Halo" Annis: You just get ready for Miss Mercedes now, Mama Sel. You go on to Arizona and kick some ass!  Everything gonna be already now!

Seleana smiles and then nods.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja.

On-Camera

Friday, June 17, 2022
Parking Lot
Zdunich Zoological Gardens
Los Angeles, California
5:01 PM PDT

The camera opens upon Seleana Zdunich sitting on a bench on the edge of parking space right next to the doorway for the zoo staff entrance

Seleana Zdunich: Mercedes Vargas….

Looking directly into the camera, Seleana’s usual; smile is not there, replaced with a look of determined indignation.

Seleana Zdunich: You and I have done this dance many times before, ja?

She nod pointedly, never breaking eye contact with the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: You have never liked me, never respected me. You talk of me and my wife as if we have never amounted to anything even though we have both been to the top of the mountain the same as you.

Her eyes remain locked on the camera as fire begins to dance in them

Seleana Zdunich: You have no right to look down on anyone.

Her hand juts out to stop the response she knows is coming.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, I know, you have won so many matches and so many championships we lowly peons have not.

Her hand moves to allow her to lean forward.

Seleana Zdunich: You talk of this often but most of your championships are five years or more in the past. You are in the same position I am when it comes to such things. You have won and you have lost and yet you dismiss anyone that has done the same because it would kill you to show an ounce of respect!

Seleana stands and looks down into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: I will beat some into you now, Mercedes and if it does not work. I will continue to beat it into you every time we are booked against each other until one of us is unable to continue on!

She nods pointedly.

Seleana Zdunich: You deserve no other attention from me but what I can dish out to you without worry of legal ramifications. You give nothing to anyone else so why should any of us give to you?

She points into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: On Sunday, I begin the process and I do not care how long it takes!

Her hand sweeps across the shot.

Seleana Zdunich: I will beat it into you! 

The hand drops but the glare remains.

Seleana Zdunich: ¡Vete a la mierda, puta!