Author Topic: ENDEAVOR XLI  (Read 673 times)

Offline Mercedes Vargas

• View Profile
    • Mercedes Vargas
ENDEAVOR XLI
« on: June 17, 2022, 10:54:01 PM »
Blog: Almighty Fire
semana del 12 al 19 de junio de 2022

What a difference a month makes. Before I got on this winning streak I was struggling a bit, but I never gave up. As the saying goes, you win more from losses than victories. Better days should be just around the corner, if only because it's not like things can get much worse. Then I got better. I beat Ms. Jon at Into the Void. I beat Alicia Lukas two weeks ago at Climax Control. And now more than ever it’s important that I keep my foot on the gas pedal because looking ahead to this week, I’ve got another dragon to slay in Seleana Zdunich.

Yes, that Seleana Zdunich.

The Black Cat.

The bane of my existence in Sin City Wrestling, if my win-loss record against her is anything to go by, which nine times out of ten, it often does. So now we meet for the third time this year. The fact that Seleana failed to win the Bombshell Roulette Championship from Kat Jones three weeks ago left a nasty taste in her mouth - not that anyone doubted Kat would lose this early her reign when she just won the thing - so I’m pretty sure I’m getting a very motivated opponent this weekend. I know what she can do and I know she’s not above doing what needs to be done, and it’s my job to do everything in my power to stop her and leave her with an even more sour taste in her mouth.

On paper, this is a match I would win many times over. On paper, Seleana couldn’t even lace up my boots. On paper, Climax Control would have one less match on the card because, let’s be honest, a woman of my talent has no business sharing the ring much less breathing the same air as Seleana. This isn’t a contest. Certainly not a close one.

But last I checked, matches are decided in the ring, and the results against Seleana haven’t gone in my favor. That’s something I’m about to change this weekend in gaining momentum for the Ultimate X Over the Pool match for the Bombshell Roulette Championship at Summer XXXTreme next month. An opportunity I did in fact earn by beating a three-time World Bombshell Champion. Though what kind of person would I be if I didn't give Alicia Lukas the credit she deserves? She gave it her all, she took me to my very limit, and who knows? Maybe she would added another win to her record. I made sure that didn’t happen.

But let’s get this back to where it should be.

Depending on who you are, most people actually like Seleana Zdunich and have nothing but respect for her and she’s seen as one of the most underrated talents here, despite the fact she is a former World Bombshell and Bombshell Roulette Champion - your miles may vary on how she won the World Bombshell Championship and was given an opportunity at the Bombshell Roulette Championship, but history won’t remember those details because her name is in the history books. I’ve learned to never be jealous or envious of someone else’s success or accomplishments. It creates roadblocks in your mind, your heart, your work ethic, and your dreams.

Of course, I’ve had the far longer and more decorated career, but let’s not ruin a good thing. The difference here is there’s nothing Seleana’s done that I have a reason to be jealous nor could she accomplish even a third of what I've done in my career.

But Seleana also has courage that no other woman has. The fact that she has to live life week after week, month after month, day after day with someone as self-centered as Crystal Zdunich is a fate I wouldn’t wish on anybody. Well, that, and being the third wheel in her relationship - but that’s none of my business.

That aside, Seleana means well. She’s a marginal talent in SCW who has separated herself from the fringes of the women’s division and has just enough skill to avoid sitting backstage at catering every week.

One thing is for sure, two things are for certain, and I mean this with so much emphasis, I’m coming to Climax Control to humiliate Seleana Zdunich. I’m coming to put that winning streak she has over me on hold. That’s for damn sure. By now she knows what I’m all about. I don’t mess around when it comes to the ring. I’m all go, all the time. And in the event she’s probably reading this now, just because I know she’s likely to have something to say about it, I want Crystal to pay close attention. Because what I did to Alicia is small potatoes to what Seleana will be in for.

She’s got the best of me for far too long. Sunday is a new day, it’s a new fight, and one that I will 100% be ready for. Seleana Zdunich can count on that.

~~~

S A N T A M O N I C A • C A L I F O R N I A
♦ ♦ ♦
W E D N E S D A Y
15 J U N E 2 0 2 2
9:45 A M

”It’s the worst feeling in the world. You know you have a match won, you have your opponent right where you want them. And suddenly, just like that, defeat from the jaws of victory.”

[Mercedes’ voice speaks via voice-over, removed from the moments shown the world starting with her getting some light aerobics in at a gym, seen jumping rope. This is an exclusive interview for SCWrestling.net. The Hall of Famer is in a pensive mood as she wonders what could have been more than a month following that defeat to Zdunich in a triple threat match, which also included newcomer Ms. Jon in only her fifth match at the time. Perhaps more crushing: her loss to Seleana and Crystal three weeks later.]

M E R C E D E S ♦ V A R G A S:
“They say that familiarity breeds contempt, right. Am I pissed off? Yes. I know I’m better than Seleana Zdunich and there’s no excuse losing to her. None. I’m better than that, I’m better than her, and I’m going to prove that come Sunday.”

[Mercedes moves on to doing lifting exercises. She’s crushing some kettlebell raises.]

“I don’t think anyone works harder than me. I’m one of the hardest working women out here. I’m working two brands. Tell me what other woman has done that? I took Winter Elemental under my wing and she’s now thriving in Sin City Underground as a two-time singles champion and the current Combat Champion about to reach 100 days in a few days.

“I can’t afford to sleep. I’ll sleep when I’m dead. Right now, mama’s got to work.”

[Mercedes is putting the work in on a exercise bike, towel draped around her neck, tunes in her ears from earbuds dialed into her favorite music from an iPod.]

M E R C E D E S ♦ V A R G A S
“How did it feel to finally beat Alicia Lukas for the first time in SCW? Like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders! I can die happy now.

“Any doubts anyone has about my competitive drive before Climax Control this weekend will have their answer. I’m coming for the throat and after the night, my boot will be on Seleana’s throat. I finally feel like I’m getting where I’m supposed to be. I’ve been here nine years. No one ever thought they’d see me last nine days much less nine months.

“I wasn’t born to fight. Wrestling wasn’t in my blood. I wasn’t lucky enough to be a second-gen or third-gen star. But to be known as the most decorated talent in the company as well as an entire division? Never saw that coming. Not me, not anyone.

“There isn’t a woman alive on this roster who can stop me from getting what I want. You see me as overrated, I see it as the result of hard work, dedication, and passion. People still question my desire these days between the ropes, say I should retire. I'm not dead yet. Those bitches aren't THAT lucky.

“And yet… here we are. The arrogant Latina from Buenos Aires with the feisty attitude and the stubbornness of a mule being the most celebrated talents in the company… rewriting the history books and making moments each and every night… winning championships… earning the respect and admiration by everyone who believes in me, and the hate and disgust of those who don’t. And that’s just all under a decade, kids.”

[Mercedes is seen now outdoors. She’s in a yoga pose, eyes closed.]

“Está enfadada? Bien. Ella va necesitar. Ella va a patearte trasero, que es incluso mejor. Porque adivina que, voy a patearte el trasero también. Y hay dos cosas que puede hacer al respecto, nada y le gusta.

[“She's angry? Good. She's going to need it. She's going to kick my ass, that's even better. Guess what? I'm going to kick her ass too. And there’s two things she can do about it, nothing and like it.]

“Seleana picked a bad night to have me across the ring from her at Climax Control because she’s going to be in for a long night. She’s not getting one over me again so she better hope and pray that she brings her best because she’s about to know the difference between reality and fantasy. The reality is I’m going to beat her ass. The fantasy is she thought she had a choice in the matter.

“I don’t need to get ready, I stay ready.”

“If The Black Cat wants to play, we’ll play.

“Ready or not, here I come.”

~~~

[Everybody loves singing along with their favorite songs, especially on the morning commute. Scene opens on Mercedes Vargas and her friends driving in Ricardo’s car. Ricardo and Mercedes are in the front row, Irma, Hugo and Tomas are in the back. Sharing the road with your fellow motorists is  a right of passage, but what was more punishing than the occasional obscenities most common with road rage was the in-car concert going on in a typical sports car  convertible that wasn’t the usual black or white but a rather pretty shade of orange.

Disney songs, show tunes, and the occasional Taylor Swift number were popular, even if the misheard song lyrics were better than the actual words. Thomas spoke more than he sung; Irma screamed her way through “Since U Been Gone” by Kelly Clarkson; Ricardo, Hugo, and Tomas bob their heads in unison to the song "What Is Love" by Haddaway, and Mercedes belts Whitney Houston’s greatest hits off key at one of the longer stoplights while a soccer mom next to them in a minivan helplessly stare.

Nothing beat out the duet songs from Grease.]

Ricardo: Let’s play a game.

Mercedes: OK.

Irma: What kind of game?

Ricardo: Mind Meld. You ever play Mind Meld?

Hugo: You count to three, you both say a word. 

Mercedes: Then we have to say what the two words have in common. Sounds like fun.

[Ricardo and Mercedes start off the game for their team, and neither are off to a good start in the early going. Hugo and Irma give it a go and they too are off to a rough start.]

Ricardo: One

Mercedes: Two

Ricardo and Mercedes: Three!

Ricardo (at the same time as Mercedes): France

Mercedes (at the same time as Ricardo): Monument

Hugo: One

Irma: Two

Hugo and Irma: Three!

Hugo (at the same time as Irma): Eiffel Tower

Irma (at the same time as Hugo): Eiffel Tower

[Hugo and Irma celebrate with high-fives. They go again.]

Irma: One

Hugo: Two

Irma and Hugo: Three!

Irma (at the same time as Hugo): Dollar!

Hugo (at the same time as Irma): Penny!

Mercedes: One

Ricardo: Two

Mercedes and Ricardo: Three!

Mercedes (at the same time as Ricardo): Money
!

Ricardo (at the same time as Mercedes): Money!

Tomas: One

Irma: Two

Tomas and Irma: Three!

Tomas (at the same time as Irma): Hammer!

Irma (at the same time as Tomas): Nail!

Mercedes: One

Hugo: Two

Mercedes and Hugo: Three!

Mercedes (at the same time as Hugo): Tools
!

Hugo (at the same time as Mercedes): Tools!

[Nothing beats the morning commute, where bad driving, stress levels, and questionable decisions rule the day. Music soothes the soul, but not everyone should be making a joyful noise.

Mercedes and friends singing Neil Diamond’s “Sweet Caroline” as our scene fades.]

~~~

Present Day ♦ S A N T A M O N I C A • C A L I F O R N I A

[REC•]

[Open on Mercedes Vargas sitting pretty on the steps of Micheltorena Stairs in Los Angeles. Rhe Argentine is dressed in a blouse paired with bootcut jeans, black boots and wearing a bucket hat. The camera pans on the Hall of Famer looking inside a near-empty bag of Frito-Lay potato chips, though the disappointment remains on her face: it was the last chip in the bag. As if on cue, she daintily eats the chip and places the bag next to her before turning to towards the camera.]

“We’re living in interesting times. Amber Ryan got put on the shelf, the Gemstones are about to be cancelled, Chloe Benton just wants to sign her deathwish wanting to face Masque de Lune and, I don’t know if you guys heard, but the match is on. At Summer XXXTreme X, three weeks from Sunday, it’s Crystal Zdunich vs Seleana Zdunich! I don’€™t remember how we got here. I vaguely remember who said what when. But this is the match we didn’t know we needed. Sound like fun? For the fans, maybe. I bet everyone is dying to find out if Crystal is going to be lying down for Seleana, or will Seleana be lying down for Crystal? We get enough of this intrigue whenever Roxi and Keira face off.”

[Be that as it may, these matches rarely happened, so a match between Crystal and Seleana made this must-see TV. It could end up as a classic or a train wreck. Either way, Mercedes was all for it. But that was in three weeks. Right now, it was Mercedes and Seleana on Sunday.]

“You can’t talk about Seleana without mentioning Crystal. You can’t talk about Crystal without mentioning Seleana. They’re inseparable. And it’s that reason alone why people enjoy trashing either of them at any given time at any given show for any given reason. Like the fact that Seleana has already had three title matches this year - more than anybody on the current roster - and won a grand total of never.

“And yes, Seleana, seems like the joke is on you - again. I can now laugh to my heart’s content since you walked away from your match with Kat Jones with nothing to show for it.

“Just another reminder why there are disappointments in life and then there’s you and your family. You only need have to look at Brayden and Brittany to prove my point.”

[Mercedes smiles despite herself. She was always told never kick a person while they were down, but for Seleana she would make this exception.]

“You know, last time we faced each other, you defined what a legend was and I found that interesting. That’s funny you say that, Sel, because I can think of a few legends here in Sin City Wrestling. Crystal Zdunich is a legend. She also happens to be a Hall of Famer, and deservingly so. Do you think your wife is a shadow of what she used to be? Would you say that to her face, hmm? You know another legend that comes to mind? Roxi Johnson, also a Hall of Famer. You think maybe she’s lost a step or two? You think there’s doubts that she used to be good? To hear her tell it, she’s beat your ass in every match you two have been in rather convincingly - singles, tag team, multiwoman. I don’t think she’s lost a step at all. What about every woman in the Hall of Fame? Would you call them out for a match? Like yours truly, they also have talent, longevity, influence, and I can guarantee they would use your face to mop the canvas with your tears.”

[Maybe Seleana would stand a chance, but Mercedes knew it would be a minuscule one.]

“There’s a lot of things I could call you. Rude, stubborn, delusional, clueless, but a legend isn’t one of them. What would you know about being a legend anyway? The word shouldn’t even come out of your mealy mouth. What, because you’re married to one, is that it? Unlike your wife, you haven’t even begun to scratch the surface, Seleana, and at this stage of your career and with your Bombshell Roulette Championship reign as proof that this is as far as you’re going to go in this company, I highly doubt you will. Don’t fool yourself by trying way too hard to be something you’re not or ever will be.”

[Mercedes suddenly becomes quiet as she reaches for her glasses and slowly pulls them off, folding them in her hands and then placed them next to her.]

“It took the two of you to get your only Bombshell Championship reign. It took the two of you to arrange a Bombshell Roulette Championship match in the main event you fluked your way into winning. And yet the two of you aren’t even close to being half the woman I am. Here’s the thing. You and Crystal can bicker and fight and kiss and makeup all you want, but being a legend isn’t sexually transmitted. You have to work hard for that.”

[Mercedes suddenly stops herself, then shakes her head.]

“When I say I am the most decorated woman in SCW, that’s not a misquote or something I pulled from thin air, there’s no hype surrounding it. You don’t have to wonder if my title reigns are a figment of my imagination. The legends I share the Hall of Fame with, none of them have put in the work I have. I’m not hiding behind a legacy, mamita. I’m leaving behind a legacy. A legacy that was built before you got here and I know, without a doubt, will be remembered long after you’re gone, because my name is Mercedes Vargas and my legacy will never be tarnished, especially by someone like you.”

[She points at the camera.]

“You’ve beaten me twice this year, once in a triple threat, once in a tag match. The third time won’t be the charm. Just like I did to Alicia two weeks ago, your name, Seleana, will be on my checklist. In this case, it’s been a long time coming since I ruined your pay-per-view debut. You can only be lucky for so long.”

[Mercedes reaches over for her checklist and slowly, methodically, takes a red Sharpie and draws a line through Seleana’s name.]

"Estar preparado para lo peor, esperar lo mejor."
"Prepare for the worst, hope for the best."

[Mercedes fluffs and straightens out her hair and then slowly cross her arms. She pauses for effect, lowering her voice just above a whisper.]

"Y que la suerte está siempre en su favor.”
“And may the odds be ever in your favor."

***Fade***

>
<span style="color:Orange">SCW ACCOMPLISHMENTS
2x SCW Hall of Famer (Class of 2018, Class of 2022)
World Bombshell Champion (x2)
Bombshell Roulette Champion (x4)
Bombshell Internet Champion 
World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (x3; w/Traci Patterson (x2) and Delia Darling (x1)
World Mixed Tag Team Champion (x3; x2 w/Kain, x1 w/Goth)
Third Bombshell SCW Triple Crown Champion (6th SCW Triple Crown Champion overall)
First-ever and only 2x, 3x and 4x Bombshell Triple Crown Champion in SCW history (most ever by a female wrestler)
Second Bombshell Grand Slam Champion (4th SCW Grand Slam Champion overall)
Fastest wrestler to 100 career matches on Climax Control (October 2019)
First-ever fourteen-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and fourteenth title (November 28, 2021)
(2968 days/97 months between October 2013 and November 2021/8 years, 1 month, 15 days)
First-ever thirteen-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and thirteenth title (April 11, 2019)
(2737 days/89 months between October 2013 and April 2021/7 years, 5 months, 29 days)
First-ever twelve-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and twelfth title (June 30, 2019)
(2086 days/68 months between October 2013 and June 2019/5 years, 8 months)
First-ever eleven-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and eleventh title (September 16, 2018)
(1799 days/59 months between October 2013 and September 2018; 4 years, 11 months)
First-ever ten-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and tenth title (July 22, 2018)
(1743 days/57 months between October 2013 and July 2018; 4 years, 9 months)
First-ever nine-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and ninth title (September 24, 2017)
(1442 days/47 months between October 2013 and September 2017; 3 years, 11 months)
First-ever eight-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and eighth title (May 15, 2016)
(945 days/31 months between October 2013 and May 2015; 2 years, 7 months)
Longest consecutive pay-per-view appearance 66+ consecutive events since June 23, 2013 SCW pay-per-view debut)
Only woman to compete at every SCW pay-per-view in a calendar year for five consecutive years (2014-2018)
Only woman to compete at every SCW pay-per-view in a calendar year for 10 consecutive years (2014-2023)
One of two wrestlers and the first woman to win five different SCW championships (July 22, 2018)
1743 days/57 months (4 years, 9 months)
First-ever two-time World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (w/Traci Patterson) (June 29, 2014)
First-ever two-time World Mixed Tag Team Champion (w/Kain) (September 16, 2018)
First-ever five-time tag team champion overall in SCW history (September 16, 2018)
1652 days/54 months (4 years, 6 months)
Previously held record for Most career wins by a female wrestler in SCW history (December 16, 2018)
Previously held record foor Most career wins on Climax Control by a female wrestler in SCW history (February 3, 2019)
First-ever seven-time singles champion overall in SCW history (passing Goth for most career singles championship reigns all-time), most by a female wrestler
First-ever six-time singles champion overall in Bombshell history, (tied with Goth for most career singles championship reigns all-time in SCW history)
1442 days/47 months (3 years, 11 months)
One of six female wrestlers (Misty, Amy Marshall, Jessie Salco, Joanne Canelli, Roxi Johnson) and the second fastest to win a title in three consecutive years (May 31, 2015)
595 days/19 months (1 year, 7 months)
Second female wrestler, one of three (Amy Marshall, Roxi Johnson) and the second fastest to win a title in four consecutive years (February 14, 2016)
854 days/28 months (2 years, 4 months)
Only female wrestler to win a championship in six consecutive years:
1743 days/57 months (4 years, 9 months)
(Bombshell Roulette Championship, 2013, 2014; World Bombshell Tag Team Championship, 2015; Bombshell Internet Championship, 2016; World Bombshell Championship, 2017; World Mixed Tag Team Championship, 2018) 
Only woman in SCW history to become a multiple-time champion with four sets of titles (September 16, 2018)
Only woman to become a multiple-time champion with the Bombshell Roulette (x3), World Bombshell Tag Team (x3), World Bombshell (x2) and World Mixed Tag Team Championships in a career (September 16, 2018)
One of two women (Amy Marshall) and one of three wrestlers overall (Marshall, Rage) in SCW history to become a multiple-time champion wirh three sets of titles (February 14, 2016)
Third woman, one of only five (Joanne Canelli, Amy Marshall, Jessie Salco, Roxi Johnson) and the third fastest in SCW history to become a multiple-time champion with the SCW Bombshell Roulette (x3), World Bombshell Tag Team (x3) and Bombshell Internet Championships in a career (February 14, 2016)
First woman and one of only four (Veronica Taylor, Amy Marshall, Jessie Salco) to become a multiple-time champion with the Bombshell Roulette and World Bombshell Tag Team Championships (June 29, 2014)
Second woman and one of three (Vixen, Sam Marlowe) to become a multiple-time champion with the Bombshell Roulette and World Bombshell Championships (September 24, 2017)
Third woman and one of only three (Misty, Raynin) to become a multiple-time champion with the World Bombshell Tag Team and World Bombshell Championships (September 24, 2017)
Only female wrestler to become a multiple-time champion with the World Bombshell and World Mixed Tag Team Championships (September 16, 2018)
Second Bombshell after Any Santino and one of six female wrestlers (Roxi Johnson, Mikah, Crystal Caldwell, Keira Fisher-Johnson) to win all three singles championships (September 16, 2018)
One of five women (Kittie, Vixen, Joanne Canelli, Delia Darling) to have never lost their first match of a new year and the first to do so four years in a row (June 2013 debut, January 2014, 2015, 2016)
Second wrestler male or female after Jessie Salco and one of three (Jessie Salco, Roxi Johnson) to reach 50 career PPV matches (Into the Void X, 23 May 2021)
First wrestler male or female to reach 60 career PPV matches (High Stakes X, November 22, 2022)Most career PPV matches in SCW (surpassed Jessie Salco with 59, Violent Conduct VIII, September 4, 2022)
Most career matches on Climax Control<Most career matches in SCW
One of three women to have never lost their first supercard match of a new year and the first to do so five years in a row (June 2013 debut, January 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017) 
First-ever SCW Queen for a Day battle royal winner (December 2 Dismember III supershow, December 13, 2015)
Second Bombshell to have wrestled 100 TV/PPV matches, fastest in history to reach milestone (September 3, 2017)
(1554 days, or 51 months between June 2013 and September 2017)
Fifth woman to have wrestled 50 TV/PPV matches, third fastest in history to reach milestone (July 19, 2015)
(777 days, or 25 months between June 2013 and July 2015)
Second-longest reigning Bombshell Roulette Champion 
September 14, 2014 - March 8, 2015 (175 days; 5 months, 22 days; held record for longest singles reign for 17 months after reign ended)
Most consecutive/successful title defenses, 5;
[record tied by Sam Marlowe twice on 24 September 2017 and 7 April 2019]
Second most combined consecutive/successful title defenses, 7; broken on 26 January 2019; [held record for most combined defenses for four years after third reign ended]
Second woman to have held Bombshell Roulette Championship three times (after Necra Octavian Kane) (September 14, 2014) 
Fourth woman and one of five (Misty, Vixen, Necra Octavian Kane, Jessie Salco) to have held a Bombshell singles title three times (September 14, 2014) 
Only woman to record four title reigns in a single year
(2014, winning the Bombshell Tag Team (March, June) and Bombshell Roulette (January, September) Championships two times each)
First woman in SCW history to go unpinned/unsubmitted in singles matches for up to an entire year (365 days) or more (434 days)
Longest Bombshells singles unpinned/unsubmitted streak in SCW history
(June 2, 2013 - August 10, 2014) -
14 months, 8 days/434 days overall/62 weeks
Longest Bombshells unpinned/unsubmitted streak in SCW history 
(June 2, 2013 - March 30, 2014)
9 months, 28 days/301 days overall/43 weeks
[Held record from March 30, 2014 - March 21, 2016
722 days/23 months, 3 weeks/103 weeks and 1 day]</span>

<span style="color:gold">The Checklist</span>
<span style="color:grey"><span style="color:gold">Faith</span>
Ambrosia Grey/Joanne Canelli/Laura Jackson
<span style="color:gold">Jessie Salco</span>
Nessa Wall/Jessie Salco (x2)
<span style="color:gold">Nessa Wall (x2)</span>/Traci Patterson
Misty/Vixen
<span style="color:gold">Traci Patterson (x2)</span>
Lizzie Short/Traci Patterson (x3)/<span style="color:gold">Joanne Canelli (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Amy Marshall</span>
<span style="color:gold">Traci Patterson (x4)</span>/Jessie Salco (x3)
Emma Rose/Joanne Canelli (x3)
Roxi Johnson/Electra Styles
Jessie Salco (x4)/<span style="color:gold">Amy Marshall (x2)</span>
Felony Fontana/Rock Rose
Trishelle Jordan/Traci Patterson (x5)
Misty (x2)/Roxi Johnson (x2)/Amy Marshall (x3)
Necra Octavian Kane/<span style="color:gold">Natalie McKinley</span>/Joanne Canelli (x4)
<span style="color:gold">Necra Octavian Kane (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Cynthia Warren</span>
<span style="color:gold">Zuri Chastain</span>
<span style="color:gold">Zuri Chastain (x2)</span>/Traci Patterson (x6)
<span style="color:gold">Traci Patterson (x7)</span>
Caleb Houston/Roxi Johnson (x3)
Amy Marshall (x4)/<span style="color:gold">Jessie Salco (x5)</span>
Amanda Cortez/Veronica Taylor
Amanda Cortez (x2)/Veronica Taylor (x2)
<span style="color:gold">Raynin</span>
Amy Marshall ((5)/<span style="color:gold">Raynin (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Alexis Edwards</span>
<span style="color:gold">Amy Marshall (x6)/Kate Steele/Traci Patterson (x8)/Kahlan "Bliss" Fischer</span>
<span style="color:gold">Zuri Chastain (x3)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Alexis Edwards (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Melanie Gabrielle</span>
<span style="color:gold">Samantha Marlowe</span>
<span style="color:gold">Amy Marshall (x7)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Samantha Marlowe (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Crystal Millar</span>
<span style="color:gold">Celeste North</span>         
Dax Beckett/<span style="color:gold">Celeste North (x2)</span> 
James Tuscini/<span style="color:gold">Trish Newborn</span>  
Ivan Darrell/Amanda Cortez (x3)
<span style="color:gold">Kate Steele (x2)</span>