Author Topic: Bulldog on a extreme bike ride.  (Read 614 times)

Offline Agostino Romano

• View Profile
Bulldog on a extreme bike ride.
« on: June 17, 2022, 10:46:46 PM »
Extreme bike riding with a bulldog on a side bike. Tucson, Arizona. Saturday 18th June.

It's been a while since anyone heard about Agostino Romano since his loss against Mac Bane, but he didn't care. It made him have a smile on his face. It was his way of not letting failures or negative words affect him. You win and lose in every sport. Agostino accepted that. However, today, Agostino wasn't wearing his opponent's costume. He wore a firework costume with a real-life bulldog on the sidebike, swimming goggles, and a hat. But it wasn't an ordinary bike ride. It was an extreme bike ride in the desert-like Motocross style. Agostino rides like it's a motocross bike.

Agostino Romano: "Ah, good old Summer Extreme event. How I enjoyed messing about on a boat, maybe this year, I can go and be a sailor of some sort. But today as you can see, I'm taking an extreme ride off-road with a real-life bulldog next to me. Why? Because Agostino likes fun and doing something different. Also that my opponent is a bulldog, or rather Bill Barnhart. It doesn't bother me about the loss against Mac Bane. You get used to losing as if getting mad about them is going to change anything."

The bulldog on Agostino's bike starts barking but was a relaxed kind of barking than a lunatic bark as Agostino pats the bulldog with his hands.

Agostino Romano: "It doesn't seem like you will move on from being in the Roulette Wheel division, does it? Not interested in the Internet title? It's alright to go for the same belt and try to win it over and over again. What am I saying when in regards of me winning Global Bike Championship titles ten times. The funny thing is that bulldogs aren't the most feared dogs, nor the scariest. I'm surprised you didn't research that pit bull terriers are the scariest and most feared. It's why Pitbull terrier dogs are banned in the UK."

Agostino pats the bulldog once again and he clicked his fingers.

Agostino Romano: "This isn't my bulldog, by the way, someone wanted me to take care of it for a while and it was perfectly fitting, considering you're my opponent and I'm crazy to take a dog out off-road rallying with a side bike for the bulldog. Seems to be rather relaxed I say. But so what if you have beaten me before. Nobody cares about the history of wrestling matches. I refuse to talk about it because it's the past. I focus on the present and if it means defeating you in the ring, so be it. I refuse to do pointless two wrestling videos just to go and respond to opponents saying this and that. Like I said, negativity isn't something anyone should care about."

He smiles, knowing it was just him and the bulldog cruising in the desert without any regard for himself mostly. Agostino strokes the dog and done a few jumps.

Agostino Romano: "The past doesn't mean anything when I'll find a way to defeat you. I don't trash talk because that's not my style. I don't do that kind of stuff, but what I will show you is how I don't give up because I love fun matches like the Roulette Wheel and love the idea of being the roulette champion because the internet title division is boring. Anyway, Agostino is going to win this match and that's all I have to say."

Agostino didn't have to say much because he didn't want to, he wanted to enjoy the cruise on his motorcycle before sending the bulldog back to his owner, a couple of hours later.

I love AJ Allmendinger.