Author Topic: Time to kick some ass  (Read 628 times)

Offline JustinSmith

• View Profile
Time to kick some ass
« on: June 17, 2022, 07:57:59 PM »
The scene opens up with Hitamashii at his hotel room talking with his friends in Dying Breed Andrew Garcia and Ivan Darrell. They are talking about Hitamashii’s upcoming match against Mark Cross.

Andrew-I know how frustrated you are to have lost every match since returning to SCW, but don’t let that get you down.  These guys are a different breed of wrestlers than those in SCU.

Hitamashii-You are damn right I am frustrated.  At least my next opponent I am familiar with from SCU in Mark “The Dragon” Cross, even though our paths haven’t crossed.

The trio drink from their water bottles before talking what is next for Hitamashii after facing Mark

Ivan-Are you worried about not being on Summer XXXTreme X?

Hitamashii-Of course I’m worried. I mean, its one of the funnest SCW events of the colander year, competing on a boat. I am going to do whatever it takes to get myself on that ship and booked, even if its not the marquee match.

The scene ends with them talking about other non wrestling things while Hitamashii gets ready for the day.

Later that very same night, you see Hitamashii sitting on the bed in his hotel room, alone, and looking very fierce and intense.  He decides to call out Mark “The Dragon” Cross.

Mark, you think you know me, but you know nothing about me.  We did wrestle in SCU together and just because of that, doesn’t mean you know me.  We have had some success and failures in our careers, like most wrestlers, but the fact we are both former Champions means we have a lot to prove to the fans.  I will show that I am more hungry to get back in contention for a championship and I have no problems using you as a stepping stone along the way.  There is NOTHING I won’t do to defeat you and make a name for myself here in SCW. You will just be the smoke in the wind when I get done with you.

The scene ends with Hitamashii cackling

Title reigns
N/a