Author Topic: Time to prove the world  (Read 736 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
Time to prove the world
« on: June 17, 2022, 04:51:25 PM »
(ooc: I have permission to use the character Kat from the handler)

A wonderful time together

Tucson, Arizona.

June 14 2022, 9pm.

Goth hand Melissa are seen sitting in a secluded spot in a small restaurant, Goth had booked the entire restaurant for themselves to preserve some privacy for the two of them. They are both eating some fish while enjoying some classic jazz in the background being played by a local jazz band. Goth is sitting in his trademark Armani suit, a dark blue one with a matching tie. His jacket is hanging across the seat of his chair. His hair is tied up in a long pony tail, so that it will not fall in front of his eyes as he is admiring the beautiful woman that is sitting ion the other end of the table.

“Enjoying your dinner my love=”

He asks his fiancé as the camera turns around, there we see Melissa seated wearing a strapless yellow dress that clings perfectly against her body. The dress has a slit that reveals part of her leg that leaves you wonder, but hides enough to keep things classy. She is drinking some wine from a crystal glass, something that Goth always inquired a restaurant of having before booking a dinner for them as he just wanted to have the very best to offer for his loved one. He himself was drinking orange juice, refusing to drink alcohol after what had transpired when his wife had perished.

Melissa smiles as she nods her head before taking a final sip from her glass and places it back upon the table. She places her hands underneath her chin and stares at the man that promised he along with Whisper would train her.

“I have to say, you sure know how to spoil a lady Gerrit, this restaurant is wonderful and the food is incredible. How….”

She doesn´t finish her sentence as she sees Goth smirk towards her, already knowing what she was going to ask.

“How did I find this restaurant?? Well I have to kill you if I told you”

He smiles before putting a napkin to his mouth before answering her question.

“I remembered this restaurant when I was still competing in Global Wrestling Alliance. The then owner of this establishment was a fan of the company, he had connections with Grinder and Al Cohol. And if you ever got hand picked by the owners to represent their group, then you wouldn´t ever have to worry about booking a table for the rest of your life. Plus my picture is on the wall behind you.”

Goth says while pointing towards the wall of people who had visited this restaurant in the past, posing with the then owner. Melissa turns around and sees an old picture of a younger looking Goth and his manager/then wife Sapphira. She rolls her eyes before turning her attention back to her fiancé.

“I should have known, so are there other restaurants I should know off that has the same wrestlers friendly policy??”

She giggles as she watches Goth nearly choke on a piece of his fish before drowning it away with his glass of orange juice. He then turns his gaze back at his fiancé, that told her everything that she needed to know. The two turned their attention back to their dinner for the next ten minutes, calmly enjoying the music and sharing a word or two every now and then. They have always enjoyed moments like these as she had gotten accustomed to his wealth very quickly. Although she always had protested that she would have preferred to chip in every now and then, because she knew that others ultimately see her as a gold digger. Goth had offered her a job at his friend Jonathan Porter back in the day before they had a long talk about him returning to wrestling. She had loved the opportunity to earn something on her own and Goth had offered to place all of her earnings on her own bank account, in case if ever came a moment that she needed her own money. But as expected, that moment to this very day has not come, but she had always shared her gratitude towards him for allowing her to stand on her own two feet as well.

Goth suddenly reached down inside his jacket and pulled out an envelope, this causes Melissa to raise an eyebrow as she stared at it inside his hand.

“What is this Gerrit??”

He smiles as he gestures her to take it, as she ultimately reached out for and grabbed it. She stares at him for a few moments before opening the envelope and pulls out….

“As your manager, I had decided to receive your first paycheck after your win against Chloe a few weeks ago. I thought it was a reason for us to celebrate this.”

She looks back up at him with a look of shock, she didn’t know that this was a part of the business that they were. Already assuming that the money would have been transferred tot heir shared bank account.

“I…, I don’t know what to say Gerrit. I….”

He places a hand on top of hers, squeezing it softly and reassuringly. This caused her to look up from the check that he had handed to her as she stares at his eyes with tears of joy emerging. She realized that she is truly now a part of something that her fiancé has been part of on and off for 20 years now. Understanding that she was very thankful for the fact that she had him helping her into this line of business. Helping her make the right decisions and to know who you can and cannot trust without making the many mistakes he had made when he had started out with Sapphira.  She places the paycheck down on the table next to her and reaches out for his hands as the two share a moment together.

“I will do anything in my power not to disappoint you.”

He smiles as he places his hand on top of the hand with her engagement ring , he softly rubs his fingers across the soft skin of her fingers before stopping as he feels the coldness of the jewelry.

“You have already made me a very proud man when you competed in your first ever match. But you have to understand that since you have stepped foot inside that ring for the very first time, that people are now noticing you. They will watch your every move, listen to your every word. Waiting for a moment to come that you will make a mistake and capitalize upon it. Because if these Bombshells are anything as the guys in that locker room that I have to deal with, you being associated with me means nothing to them.”

She nods her head, soaking up every word that he is telling her while turning her hand around that he was caressing and locks her fingers with his.

“I have allowed you in recent weeks to acclimate to our way of life, to our way of preparing for a match. You have to realize that even though she put on a hell of a fight, Chloe needs to understand that to survive in this business that you need to learn how to turn that switch off. Not to be the nice sweet girl that she is, but to learn that the other one is coming to you’re your spot. And I am positive that most of these ladies, they will look at you and tell you that you got lucky.”

Melissa rolls her eyes

“Like Jessie???”

Goth chuckles after hearing the name of the Bombshell that for some reason they keep bumping into backstage, but eventually  nods his head in reaction to her words.

“That indeed also includes Jessie Salco. But even though how strong or rough her words are attempted to be, there are women out there that are exceptionally with cutthroat mentality. Just look at Kat for instance, she had to learn the hard way that having friends is great, but she realized ultimately that when it comes down to earning these cheques.”

He points at the envelope next to Melissa

“That friends can be a liability, thankfully there are those who stick around you and do have the best interest at heart. Whereas others just want to ride your coattail and enjoy the ride while it lasts.”

Melissa nods her head in understanding, mentally imprinting the words into her brain. She knewthat she had a tough fight with Chloe. She had commented her opponent on putting a good fight and started to like the young girl, although Goth had warned her not to get too friendly with everyone just overnight. But he had no qualms over Chloe, what isn’t to be liked about her she had often thought.

But she had understood what he had meant with his words of advice, she had known that this “dinner date” wasn’t just going to be a small celebration of their recent victories in past weeks. He had told her that he would critique her after every single match and would not hold back on telling her the negatives over the positives. She had forgotten these words after she had wrestled for Climax Control 332 and not having heard a single thing between that show and CC 333. But now she understood why, she realized that he was testing her. Making sure that she would not drop her guard, especially now with her second match coming up. A qualifying match to advance to a multi Bombshell match for the Bombshell Roulette title, a title that Kat Jones held.

“You do realize that this week is even far more important than your in ring debut right??”

Melissa blinks a second, she was lost in her own thoughts. Not believing that if she could be in a potential title match that she needed to refocus back on him. She could tell that he had noticed as he was shaking his head towards her.

“That Melissa, is exactly why I told you to remain focused at all times Melissa.”

She nods her head as her face starts to blush in shame.

“I’m sorry, you are right.”

She knew that in situations like these that his face would turn gentle, smiling at her as she admitted to him that she was wrong. But his gaze remained focused upon her, as if he was a teacher that is telling her that she had detention. This caused her to be insecure whether she had made the right decision or whether she said the right thing.

“It’s okay Melissa, I was merely pointing out that some of these Bombshells would smell blood in one instance of hesitation or doubt. You see, every match that you step foot inside the ring is the most important match in your career. Don’t look behind you, because the outcome of that match cannot be changed. But neither do not look too far ahead, especially when it is only your second match ever. I know it is tempting to think past your opponent, looking at the names that already have qualified for a Bombshell Roulette title shot. To experience a match that is unlike anything else that you have ever experienced my dear. But to get there, you got to beat someone that is already waiting for you to make a mistake.”

She nods her head, inwardly letting out a sigh of relief as she realizes that he wasn’t angry at her, merely pointing out that he had noticed a sign of weakness and reminding her of it so she would not make that same mistake again.

“But don’t worry your pretty little head for too much homework for one night. We are here to celebrate you’re in-ring debut and winning your debut match.”

He says as he raises his glass of orange juice in the air, waiting for her to grab her glass of wine as the two toast

“To the future…”

“To the future……”

Both of them say with a smile upon their faces as the shot fades.

Preparation for my match

We see Melissa kick against the punching bag with aggression as we see Kat holding on to the bag, trying to maintain her position as Melissa’s kicks are with lots of force.

“You okay Mel?”

Asks Kat after Melissa finishes with a spinning kick to the bag before walking towards the bench where her bottle of water is. She takes a long tug from the bottle while keeping her eyes forced upon the mirror in front of her, showing her sweating body as she runs her arm across her face to wipe some of her sweat from her forehead before sighing.

“Yeah, I guess….”

She turns her face towards Kat, who is now resting her right arm against the punching bag and shows a concerned look on her face as that causes Melissa to sigh and nod her head.

“Okay, It´s the complete bullshit you know.”

Kat walks over towards the bench and sits down, grabbing her own bottle and takes a sip from it also while looking upwards to Melissa, padding on the bench to sit beside her as Melissa smiles and does so.

“You talking about the social attention you are getting?”

“Is it that obvious?”

Melissa sighs, she turns her head towards the punching bag that she was kicking towards a few moments ago. Staring at it as it as she is closing her hands to fists in annoyance.

“Gerrit had warned me about people wanting to take shots at me because of him. , or even because I am a rookie and that they would not acknowledge your first victory as a real one. I feel bad for Chloe, she gave it her all.. I just happened to beat her.”

Kat nods her head and smiles, she takes a sip from her bottle before turning her attention back towards Melissa.

“Everyone wants to claim that they were the first one that has beaten any newcomer that steps foot in our organization. Or merely to be the one that can claim that she is the Alpha Female of the entire roster, trust me. I have had to deal with several bullshit myself, but now that I am the Roulette champion, exactly what I told them I would become.”

Melissa’s expression is focused upon Kat, raising her eyebrow in curiosity.

“You?? By whom??”

Kat turns her gaze towards Melissa and her expression upon her face has changed into a serious one. She keeps her gaze upon Melissa for a few moments before pushing some sweaty hairs out of her face and sighs.

“I have been her for a while now Mel, I have had some confrontations either inside the ring or on social media. People that I considered to have been my friends, but also people that now believe that they deserve to wear what I got.”

Melissa nods her head, she understands that being the Roulette champion makes you be the hunted one instead of being the hunter. She looks down at her hands, slowly reopening them slowly as the whiteness disappears as the blood flows back through her hands and fingers.

“Roxi and Keira??”

Kat nods, Melissa has heard about the situation from Goth. She never wanted to confront Kat about it, even though she could not understand why people would do this. But then remembered the warning from Goth about not opening up too much towards people that you didn’t knew. She herself had some altercations with Jessie Salco, she couldn’t believe that such a tiny girl could be so annoying. She had been screaming at Goth out of view from the camera’s about these moments, wanting to do something terrible to Jessie. But she knew that she couldn’t do something like that, because she wanted to do it inside the ring and make people world wide witness that she is better than her.. even if she as merely a rookie.

She lowers her head and digs her nails to the sides of her head and groans annoyingly.

“Jessie??”

“I cannot believe that she took liberty in telling Chloe that even if she trained her that it wouldn’t matter in her confrontation that she wants with Masque. I mean seriously? Are you this thickheaded?? And doesn’t she understand that she is belittling herself?? I mean, has she ever trained anyone??”

Kat chuckles, understanding the frustration from Melissa as she places her hand upon the knee of the blonde Bombshell.

“I hate to tell you, but I think Goth needs to educate you a bit more about not having people get under your skin. Because whether you like it or not?? That little bug is clearly getting to you.”

“SHE’S NO…….”

She suddenly stops, realizing her reaction is clearly the opposite to the exact thing that she is trying to convince Kat that it doesn’t.

“Oh fuck…, you are right…. I bet Gerrit would love to educate me with his ultimate wisdom of how NOT to be influenced by others….”

Kat giggles, she recognizes the hot temper of her fellow Saviors member. She knew that Melissa came from Kickboxing, a serious sport that at the level that she competed in isn’t as what she has gotten herself into in the pro wrestling division. She gives Melissa a hug as the larger woman is still frustrated before finally giving in and returns the hug.

“I guess this is what Gerrit meant, when he said that I would regret my decision to enter pro wrestling.”

The two women share a laugh as Melissa gives Kat a final hug before telling her that she is going to take a shower. The two give each other a fist bump before Melissa grabs her towel and bottle of water before walking to the shower, nearly bumping into the camera crew as that causes her to roll her eyes annoyingly.

“You guys are like Jessie Salco, you seem to be everywhere when I turn my ass around the corner. But I guess you are just like her, wanting to know what is on my mind huh??”

The cameraman nods the camera up and down, telling her that he indeed wants to get her view upon her qualifying match for the Bombshell Roulette title match at the Summer XXXTreme extravaganza. This causes her to roll her eyes, but she quickly recovers herself and nods her head as she motions the camera crew to follow her as she heads towards the ladies dressing room, stopping as she turns around the corner as she holds up her hand to stop them.

“Now fellows, I know that in the coming time you and I will get to know each other in a more personal way. But to have you gawk around while I undress for a shower is something where I draw the line.”

She winks at the camera crew before closing the door for them, making them wait until she has showered and changed.

A bit later on.

We see Melissa all dressed and seated in a lounging chair in the relaxation area of the training facility where she and the others are training in. Wearing a classic Goth shirt and some baggy pants that she likes to wear after a workout. She nods to the camera crew to start recording what she has got to say against her opponent this week in Ariana Angelos, clearly she has got a lot on her mind as she gets into right away.

“Well to all of you out there watching this, how are you guys and girls??? I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend, enjoyed watching my man beat Jason Halc in a very convincing way. As well as me giving Jessie a heads up, I don’t like to be made fun off. But I guess some girls just have to learn it the hard way huh??”

She grins as she pushes some hair out of her face and stares intently at the camera.

“But even though I could go on and on about Jessie seemingly for hours, I have to let the world know that she isn’t my opponent for this week. Ariana is. And I have to tell you, I was entertained as well as confused by the things that she has said. And I wonder, is this going to be a theme around this place when it comes down to smaller and fast paced ladies in this company?? Because even though it was Ariana speaking, even though it was clearly her accent that told me that it wasn’t Jessie. I could not help myself and wonder if I was just staring and listening to Jessie Salco 2.0.”

“And I know, I have already broken the first promise that I have made you a few moments ago. But does speed kill size?? Does veteran leadership of some sorts beat the ability of a talented newcomer?? Because quite frankly, even though you have not been active in this company or sports for as long as Jessie… You sure as hell sounded as like you learned to be a copycat in your training facility that you came from. Can I honestly tell you that cheating never pays off in the long run?? At least I am learning it the hard way, being molded and stretched  by people that do not tell others of how great they are and how much they have accomplished. I mean seriously, if I had to do hat I would just tell you to look at the achievements of my fiancé alone and that will dwarf that of your trainer Ariana. And quite frankly, it feels like I am dealing with a nine year old, telling another nine year old that her dad’s car is much bigger than her dad’s car. But I guess you have to start somewhere don’t you?? And who am I as a rookie to tell the world how they should address their opponent in believing of how they will beat the other and how not? Because I’m just a mere former kick boxer and that is just a side attraction isn’t it???”

“It’s quite interesting to see how I can clearly understand why I am being thrown into this qualifying match Ariana. Just imagine, after two matches already competing for a championship belt. Isn’t that incredible?? Isn’t that amazing?? I bet that not many wrestlers out there can claim the same thing to be honest, but that’s what determination and talent can do for you when THEY can tell that YOU just want it more than people like…. Oh I don’t know.. YOU??”

Melissa chuckles from uttering those words towards her opponent.

“Forgive me if I sound disrespectful, because I have no ill feelings towards you or anyone out there in this company. It may sound hard to believe in an industry that has shattered more friendships and family bonds than the Los Angeles Lakers and the Boston Celtics have won NBA championships combined. But that’s how I am, oh sure people can annoy me like some pesky bug. But do you know what people do to pesky bugs?? They eventually swat them out of the air and leave a small trail of blood somewhere to remind ourselves that in the end we will out do any possible pest that bothers us. And before you start to question yourself, you are not that pest my dear… not yet anyways… so I would love to just give you a free advice from my part?? Don’t tempt me okay??”

“I know that this approach my startle you, I am aware that you have seen my first ever promo that I put out on the social web and television screens of you lovely people when I faced Chloe. And that promo was and I will be the first to admit, rather nerve wrecking. But in the end, you know what?? It got the job done sweetheart, something I have gotten to understand that your last outing didn’t do as productive as my first ever?? But you know what they say don’t you?? Just put on a happy smile, don’t give up and give it your all. Because in the end, lady luck will ultimately grant you the one thing that you have been working oh so hard for…. Championship opportunities right??? Oh what a load of…”

Melissa stops, waving her hand in front of her mouth in an apologetic fashion.

“I’m sorry, I just got a little bit carried away. It’s one of the things that Goth had taught me to work on and I know that Rome wasn’t built in a day, so neither will my restrain of not fucking up by expressing myself in a bit too much of an aggressive fashion. You see, I am amazed of how little you truly know about me and the sports of my background Ariana?? Have you ever witnessed a kickboxing fight?? Or have you never seen Rico Verhoeven just annihilate his opponets in just one swift moment?? Speed is so relevant in your own perspective my pretty. Just because you can hop around and run fast, doesn’t make me so damn slow. But I will allow you to be grateful of your ability to entertain the crowd. I am in the art of taking people down, working on their ligaments until they either cannot move anymore or have n more energy left to continue to compete. Sound much more believable and keep me competing in a long term capacity. Because lets be honest, if we have to mention the little bug one more time as in a comparison… do you think that I will be hobbling on one leg after getting injured for the millionth time?? Oh absolutely not, look at me. I am such a physical specimen that will be able to stand toe to toe with so called monsters of this wrestling industry. I am capable of enduring much more pain and am capable of nurturing my body better than the little pesky bug can.”

“I hope that I have taught you a valuable lesson Ariana, something that you will never be educated of by your personal trainer. And do you know why?? I will tell you exactly why little girl, because your trainer knows that in the end she will have to retire, knowing that she had been unable to maximize her full potential because of her physical limitations. And that is exactly what will transpire by you… And if she had told you, then I am positive that she would have lost someone that would have paid how much ridiculous amount of money to be trained?? In one day hoping to step foot in the ring with someone that you believe has the same morals and believes when it came down to wrestling??”

“Only to wake up, staring upwards into my face and realize that reality is so much differently than you have ever hoped it would be. And that is where I will succeed where you will fail… and trust me, if there’s anyone that knows more about a Roulette champion… Ask my man, three time champion. At one point held the most title defenses and tied at that point the longest reign of any male superstar in Sin City Wrestling. So I know that I can expect the unexpected, I know that I can either smile or curse at the stipulation that is being put in front of me. But in the end, I know that only one kick or a submission hold will put you down Ariana. And there’s nothing that you or your training can do to prepare for it…. But until that moment comes baby girl, I hope you will have a very nice sleep, enjoy your breakfast before heading to the arena in anticipation of a butt kicking that I will personally give you. ”

Melissa winks at the camera as if she was winking at Ariana personally

“Just imagine Ariana, I will be at the same cruise ship that Goth brought me onto last year as nothing more than a spectator… And this year?? I may just end up with a championship opportunity in only my third match. Meaning that if I manage to arrive at that opportunity, it will only confirm that I must have done something right and you haven’t… I just hope that wen  you realize that I have beaten you, that the next set of watchful eyes and listening ears will not make the same mistake that a few little bugs have made in my journey to championship greatness…. But before that happens, I know that I have to deal with you first… So I will see you at the arena in Tucson Ariana”

With that Melissa blows a kiss towards the camera as the shot slowly fades.
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>