Author Topic: “Gatekeeper for the New Blood.”  (Read 717 times)

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
“Gatekeeper for the New Blood.”
« on: June 14, 2022, 07:34:10 PM »
It’s been a few weeks since the opening show of the Summer XXXTreme Cycle but Jessie was able to score the win for her team in the Main Event by putting Levana Cade through a blazing table! However, since then the win had left a bitter taste in the veteran’s mouth as the following week her partner, the newly crowned World Heavyweight Champion Matthew “The Raven” Knox”, would stand by and watch as Amber Ryan was brutally attacked by Masque!

Jessie had never been Amber’s biggest fan but she agreed with the general consensus that Amber did not deserve such a brutal attack! Now three weeks removed from that main event Jessie found herself in singles action opening the proceedings for Climax Control 334 where she was taking on the newcomer Zoey Lukas! If Zoey’s surname sounded familiar, it should because Zoey was the younger sister of former World Bombshell Champion Alicia Lukas, a woman that Jessie had fought against many times over the years and Zoey had the size and strength to make things difficult for Jessie who, on top of being short and petite, relied on her high flying offence to get the job done, can Jessie get the win? And what role will Goth’s fiancé Melissa play as Jessie had her problems with that newcomer as well?

Jessie’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 13th of June 2022, 13:00pm

The price I pay for not viewing the world through rose tinted goggles.

I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but we’re just three shows into the Summer XXXTreme cycle and it has already looked at the craziness that was the Greece Lightning Tour and went “hold my beer” because this cycle has gone out of it’s way to create more Holy Shit/WTF Moment of the Year nominations that have come before it, including the aforementioned Greece Lightning Tour and that tour featured a match that was basically twelve mini matches in one!

Or to put it another way, when a show that’s opening with a motocross race between a former World Heavyweight Champion and a three time Internet Champion who happens to be a motocross racer is the sanest thing that’s happened this cycle, you know shit has gone off the rails!

Masque’s attack on Amber Ryan effectively cancelling the Main Event of night two of the cycle, an upgraded Scaffold over the Piranha Tank Match that was followed by the winner checking herself out of hospital because the bosses had the bright idea to book her in a Roulette Title Match the week after even though she had bruised ribs, a fuck ton of stitches and a concussion! The only real reason the title match took place was the fact that Christian forced Krystal to book a concussion test with SCW’s medical team which she passed with flying colours.

Predictably Krystal lost and Kat retained the title in a Roulette Rules Stretcher Match but props to the Aussie for refusing to go down without a fight at least!

On top of all that, we have the little things in play, like Kayla Richards potentially ending Levana Cade’s career on route to earning her first title match in SCW, the arrival of Zoey Lukas (more on her in a bit), Chloe fucking Benton calling out Masque for attacking her friend (Amber Ryan), and we’ve still got three shows to go!

Personally, I wouldn’t be surprised if the bosses will be found at the cruise ship bar trying to drown their sorrows as Summer XXXTreme goes on!

Speaking of Zoey Lukas, guess who’s serving as her debut opponent? If you guessed me then congrats, you guessed correctly! Zoey, as you may have guessed, is the youngest sister to one of my oldest enemies in wrestling, Alicia Lukas! She’s also a 6ft 1 powerhouse with some technical abilities who made her debut by throwing around the Gem Stones like ragdolls! If Zoey weren’t related to Alicia, I’d probably get on well with her for that fact and that she is a fellow metalhead!

Oh well, it is what it is! So why did they put her against me and not Chloe Benton? Well for starters it isn’t all that clear if Chloe’s suspension has been officially lifted but beyond that, apparently Zoey wanted to test herself in the ring and I was the only one that they didn’t have any real plans for among the many former champions in the Bombshell division! And I’m sure Krystal would’ve been a candidate as well if it weren’t for her injuries.

So, yeah, you should be up to speed on this crazy fucking Supercard Cycle!

”Seriously, what the hell is she thinking?!” I wondered out loud as I shook my head, no I wasn’t wondering that about Krystal, that was last week! Instead, I’m wondering that about the Bombshell Roster’s resident underdog Chloe Benton because as I previously mentioned, she wants to pick a fight with Masque! And even worse? Her so called friends are enabling her! Just as a reminder, this is the same girl whose last match against Masque ended in a scene from a Slasher Film! ”Are the next generation of Bombshells being taught to act first, ask questions later?”

“That could apply to one of two people, and I know you chewed out Krystal for checking herself out of hospital when she popped around with Cassie last week.” Jake commented as he entered my room and I glanced over at my much larger brother. “That can only mean one person.”

”Chloe Benton.” I nodded in response as I leaned back in my chair. ”I’m the only one who sees her desire for a match against Masque for the lunacy it is yet I’m the bitch because I went about my usual way about it?! I get wanting to avenge your friend but at the rate she’s going? She’s going to join Amber in the hospital room and that’s IF she’s lucky.”

“What about this Whisper person?” Jake asked and I shook my head. “What do you know about her?”

”Not a lot, last time I talked with her was when that prick at the PTA Gym body-shamed Cassie, I’m still surprised Krystal didn’t throw him through a window for the comments he made.” I commented with a frown as I rested my hands behind my head. ”Apparently she’s a retired wrestler with her own training school that has ties to Kat, Mac, and Amber, what those ties are I couldn’t tell you but the impression I’ve got of her is that she’s a woman who doesn’t take any crap from anyone! Plus, she’s been in the business a lot longer than me so maybe she can work her magic on Chloe but I’m not holding my breath!”

“Don’t you have something else to worry about?” Jake asked as he folded his arms and I frowned knowing where he was going with this. “Your match against Zoey Lukas.”

”That took a backseat to the Chloe situation but trust me, that’s on my mind as well.” I responded with a nod as I ran a hand through my hair. ”All I know about Zoey is that she’s big, she’s powerful, she’s a metalhead and she’s the younger sister of Alicia Lukas! This is apparently the first time that those two have been in the same company at the same time so there’s a bit of buzz around her.”

“Yeah well, if she’s anything like her older sister than Zoey Lukas will not be an easy opponent to beat.” Jake nodded in response and I frowned knowing that he was right. “Anyway, Shane wanted to know what you want for dinner tonight, he’s popping down to the butchers in about twenty minutes.”

”After the day I’ve had? I could seriously go for a ribeye.” I sighed in response and Jake nodded before he left the room, one thing was certain and that’s that the next few weeks were just going to get crazier.

Krystal’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Tuesday the 14th of June 2022, 18:00pm

Who am I to say no to a friend?

Sure, I argued with Krystal when she stopped by my house last week thinking that I’d be down for training her in spite of her injuries and whilst I (off course) said no I still remain friends with the Australian Bombshell and her wife Makayla invited me over for dinner as a way to make amends and well, here I am.

Off course, Jake and Shane are over as well and since Shane is SCW’s original foodie he has been helping Makayla in the kitchen.

”Thanks again for having me over Charlotte.” I commented to the Aussie as I sat down opposite her in the kitchen, her German Shepherd puppy Garrus was laying at her feet looking content for lack of a better word. ”Especially after everything that happened to you last week.”

”To be honest, in hindsight I don’t think training would’ve done me that much good at all.” Krystal admitted as she gingerly reached down and stroked Garrus who wagged his tail in response. ”Entering a title match in SCW is tough enough when you’re at a hundred percent, but as injured as I am? I was fighting an uphill battle before the match begun, at least I can root for Ari to win the match if she beats Melissa this week.”

”Yeah, I’ll have my eye on that match as well but for my own reasons.” I commented with a frown as I thought about my encounter with Melissa from this past Sunday’s Climax Control. ”Speaking of the Go Gym, any updates on Levana after her qualifier against Kayla?”

”I haven’t been to the Go Gym since I tried to get in last week, haven’t had a chance to ask Team Go or the other graduates since Climax Control either so the most I can tell you is that it’s not looking good for Levana.” Krystal admitted with a shrug before she took a sip from her drink. ”All I can really say is that it didn’t look good, and Levana isn’t exactly the friendliest person to come from the Go Gym but she didn’t deserve that.”

”If you ask me, Kayla’s actions, on top of being fucked up in general, were completely unnecessary, from what I could see Levana wasn’t getting up from the Dreamkiller and that attack with the chairs was just overkill.” I commented as I shook my head in disgust and Krystal nodded in agreement. ”That wasn’t about beating Levana, it was about sending a message to the other Bombshells in the match.”

”Here’s hoping that Ari qualifies and keeps that bitch from winning the title from Kat.” Krystal nodded in agreement before Garrus stood up and walked over to me, Garrus was definitely bigger now, as in he was almost fully grown, so the doggo almost came up to my lap and that made him easy enough for me to stroke. ”Speaking of next week, what’s your take on Zoey Lukas?”

”For one thing, she’s clearly had her older sister’s biased viewpoint on the Bombshell Division influence how she views me because she called me an overrated hack, which is hilarious when you look at who her fucking sister is!” I commented as I shook my head and Krystal nodded as she got the idea. ”Aside from that, I know she’s the latest in a line of powerhouse Bombshells, here’s hoping that she can handle the competition unlike Ms. Jon.”

”Yeah not a good luck for a powerhouse Bombshell when your only wins are against a rookie and a bombshell whose contract is on borrowed time, assuming Kaiju hasn’t been released off course.” Krystal nodded in agreement as she shifted her weight. ”You know what that means off course, you’ll have to prove her wrong.”

”Charlotte, I’ve been wrestling since Team Go were pre-teens, I know how to get it done in the ring and how to prove overconfident newcomers wrong.” I responded as I shook my head and Krystal nodded in agreement. ”Timing is suspect but I did it with Levana twice and I’ll do it with Zoey.”

”Can’t wait to hear his excuses for that loss.” Krystal nodded in agreement before the topic shifted to something else and eventually dinner was served.

Pretty sure I don’t need to tell you how good the food is.

Jessie’s home gym, Las Vegas Nevada
Tuesday the 14th of June 2022, 21:00pm

*promo time*

Welcome to the big leagues.

”This seems to be a recurring trend with me as of late, any time a new girl appears on the scene they inevitably put up against me, Masque, Levana Cade, my recent issues with Goth’s fiancé Melissa and this week’s opponent, my opponent this week is someone who’s coming in highly touted, but from what I can see? It’s because she has a famous older sister, in case you haven’t seen the card yet I’m talking about Zoey Lukas, the younger sister to a former World Bombshell Champion whose been reduced to nothing but bitching about the state of the Bombshell Division and her vision for its future.”

Here we go.

”I’m sure Alicia will watch this at some point so here’s a quick message for you Alicia, no one cares about you or what you want the Bombshell division to be and if you continue to influence your younger sister’s views on the division then she will fall down the same rabbit hole! I don’t know if you know this Zoey but me and your sister? We know each other pretty well, we were in a fed together once upon a time called Honour Wrestling, I’m sure she’s told you all about her time there and how I was only the last Legacy Champion because she “let me”.”

I commented as I rolled my eyes.

”What’s the matter Alicia? Can’t cut it in the Bombshell Division anymore so you brought in your powerhouse sister in the hopes that she’ll wreck the same havoc you did? Zoey, I’ve never been once to mince words when it comes to wrestling, but your sister’s an idiot who lose the fire that she entered the company with years ago and sooner or later, you’re going to have to stop letting her influence your thoughts and start thinking for yourself! I know it seems like I’m talking about the Lukas sisters like this was a Bombshell Tag Match and I was teamed with another Bombshell but what else do you expect me to do when I know so little about my opponent beyond a familial connection to one of my oldest rivals in this business?”

Let’s be fair about this.

”I could just call you the Great Value Alicia Lukas Zoey but in the interest of fairness I’ll look over what you’ve accomplished since your arrival in SCW, you threw around the Gem Stones for a bit before revealing yourself, congrats, you beat up a bunch of untrained and or untalented women for a few minutes, I’m sure the rest of the roster is just quaking in their boots! Much as I hate to bring up Alicia again Zoey, I have to point this out, when Alicia arrived on the scene she came in with a list of accolades a mile long which only grew during her time in SCW, you came in  with nothing, yet there was buzz because you entered the promotion at the same time as your infinitely more relevant sister.”

Not with a bang.

”So what is my role in this match? Zoey, I’m sure you’ll tell me that my role is to get destroyed by you on route to an easy win and I’m sure Alicia told you to expect that same outcome what you can expect instead is your SCW debut to end in defeat at someone you dismissed as an overrated hack! Don’t think I haven’t seen your tweets about me Zoey, I may have stayed off Twitter after I managed to piss off a bunch of roster members but I was paying attention and I will ensure that your debut ends not with a bang but a whimper.”

I commented as I shook my head.

”Overrated hack you said, how can someone lose as much as Jessie Salco you said, first off, the only overrated hack in this conversation is your older sister and she’s only good nowadays as a body for far more talented Bombshells to defend their titles against, and as for that win/loss record, tell you what Zoey, you spend ten years in the same company and come back to me when I’m 42 years old and have kids of my own! My point is, yes I have the worst win/loss record in SCW but that’s only because I’ve done something that many, many Bombshells who I’ve seen come and go over the years couldn’t, I persevered because I wanted to improve as much as I can and the results speak for themselves!”

That’s the key.

”Anyone else who lost as much as me would’ve quit long ago but I remained faithful to the company for being the first to give me a real chance at making my name in the wrestling business, and eight title reigns spread across ten years of hard work and dedication speak for themselves but what would you or Alicia know about any of that? Because Alicia practically had everything handed to her on a silver fucking platter and I bet the same applies to you Zoey!”

Don’t underestimate me.

”How many people looked at me when I debuted and thought “this scrawny metalhead from Florida won’t last until the end of the year” only to have egg on their faces when I not only defied their expectations but won my  first title a year later? Says it all doesn’t it? I’ve been underestimated my whole career. “she’s too short to be taken seriously” “she has the worst win/loss record in SCW” here’s the thing Zoey, those who say those things about me inevitably eat their words and I’ll happily serve them up to you salt and pepper, but I guess in your case extra salt will be needed because I suspect that you share one important trait with your sister.”

Take a guess.

”If you guessed “you can’t handle taking a loss” enjoy your prize of being humiliated by a quote unquote “overrated hack” because that’s exactly what’s in your future Zoey! I hope Alicia will be watching our match closely because I’m interested to know what she’ll think of her sister losing her debut, will she say that it was a fluke much like every other original Wolfslair member when they’ve taken a loss? That would be typical, just ask Johanna Krieger once she’s done throwing her toys out of the pram over a minor thing!”

It's that simple.

”If I’m to be the Gatekeeper for the New Blood going forward then I guess I have little choice but to take that position and see which newcomer to the Bombshell Division can actually handle the pressure of competing in such a competitive division, and Zoey? I guess you’re the first person in line for that this week on Climax Control but it’s not going to end well for you Zoey because you’re going to suffer the same fate that I did ten years ago, you’re going to lose your debut match!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”Don’t go crying to your overrated hack older sister when the dust settles and you’ve suffered your first defeat in SCW, or do, I don’t give a shit, anything that leaves Alicia Lukas in a bad mood is a good thing in my book and if that means beating up her younger sister in her first ever SCW match then that’s exactly what’s going to happen on Sunday night when I strike you like Blood Lightning and keep my win streak going!”

I went ahead and started training as the scene fades.