Author Topic: vs Alexander Raven  (Read 645 times)

Offline Max Burke

• GRIME World Nightmare Champion
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
vs Alexander Raven
« on: June 10, 2022, 10:41:46 PM »
Friday Morning
Mojave Coffee And Records
Phoenix, Arizona

From the ashes of Revolver Records Mojave Coffee And Records was born. I spent way too much at Revolver Records over the years. When I have a reason to be here in Phoenix, a visit with the old Revolver crew is always a must. This is the vinyl lover’s little retreat. Excellent selection of wax on the table, and for sale and some of the best damn coffee you’ll find in Phoenix. I love this little gem.

Max: SUMMER XXXTREME X Ultimate X for the Roulette Championship. To get there, I need to get past Alexander Raven. He has his back against the wall. That’s a dangerous factor in this match. I’m well aware just how dangerous someone can be that has everything to prove, and feel like they have nothing to lose. Mr. Raven I’m well aware of who you are. Your win loss record here in Sin City Wrestling doesn’t deceive me. I saw what Goth did. Two weeks ago, Goth let you taste your own balls, and gave you a dirt nap to chalk up yet another loss here in Sin City Wrestling.

The warmth of the mug warms my hands, and the aroma warms my soul.

Max: You’re a man with desperation pulsing through you right now. You’re a man with a desire to radically correct your career trajectory. Frustration is a real thing, and you can’t deny you’re feeling it Alexander. That’s where I’m confused. Why is this match happening? Goth made a pretty definitive point. I’m trying to figure out the logic as to why you’re here standing across the ring from me in this qualifying match? You’re 1-7 this year. Two weeks ago, I put “Bulldog” Bill Barnhart, the former Roulette Champion, to sleep. Out cold. It was so satisfying to hear his breath leaving his body. As I felt his struggle diminish under the pressure, I locked eyes with Bea and let her watch him slip away into the recesses of his mind. I made my statement. It was a gentle foreshadowing of what’s to come for the Barnharts, and Vinnie. I’ve been in the gym with Fenris, and he’s still out working everyone in there. He’s a freak, and there is no talking to him. I really wouldn’t want to be the one who did this to him. Now, with a victory over Barnhart, I figured I’d be a lock for the Ultimate X Roulette Championship match. But, that was not the case. Raven, you love to prophesize yet you’ve proven over and over how accurate your statements tend to be. This Sunday we’re going to battle it out for another shot at the Roulette Championship. Remember what you saw on the monitor backstage before your Buried Alive match, Remember the look in the Bulldog’s eyes as he went to sleep. Remember the cold of the dirt as you looked up at Goth watching yet another victory slip through your hands. This Sunday another one slips through your fingers.