Author Topic: The Genisis of Goth Ch: 5 Remembering the dead  (Read 613 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
The Genisis of Goth Ch: 5 Remembering the dead
« on: June 10, 2022, 06:45:07 PM »

The Genesis of Goth

Chapter Five: Remembering the dead.

October 15th 2018

Trinity Church Cemetery

“We therefore commit this body to the ground, earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust; In sure and hope of the Resurrection to eternal life”

Says the priest during the burial service of Goth's wife Chantal, also better known to the wrestling world as Sapphira. Goth is standing there while holding his still very young son Gerrit Jr. Staring at the coffin of his wife that gets buried underneath all of the sand that is being thrown down on top of it. His face is barely hide behind a rather dark and large sunglasses while his hair is flowing loosely before his face. The beard on his face shows that he has not shaved in quite some time due to the mental breakdown that he has been enduring since the passing of his wife. The priest's words are no longer connecting to him as his gaze is constantly fixed upon the grave and his first born and only child that he and his wife had ever brought to this world. Beside Goth are old and very good friends of his from the old days of Global Wrestling Alliance, the Asylum Wrestling Alliance and those who he had known from Sin City Wrestling, who all came out to pay their final respect to him and mostly to his wife.

Besides him are a few close names that he had known the longest throughout his career as a wrestler. On his right it's Jonathan “Fang  Porter with his wife as on his left it is Bill Barnhart and his wife Bea. Both Bill and Jonathan are holding Goth in a standing position as his knees had given away earlier during the ceremony. Never had they ever seen the man that they have known to be as strong as a rock crumble before their eyes. Yet again, they could not blame him. Goth and Sapphira for the wrestling world were inseparable, they had been a couple since their teens... Now in his early forties Goth is experiencing his first taste of loneliness. Something he had been dreading since the news came out that the cancer Sapphira had been suffering from was incurable. 

Goth feels a hand touching his chest, he could tell by the softness and the smaller size that it wasn't Bill or Jonathan. He looked at Jonathan's wife Brenda, who stared at him with a concerned look on her face as she tells him that his son has been crying for a while now. A realization that he had not even noticed, clearly his focus was upon his wife and nothing else. She told him that she would take his son with her and look after him as Goth nodded. 

He watches Brenda walk off, staring at the woman who had been saying loving words to his son as he had seen her do many times before when his wife was still alive. He felt guilty that he had ignored his son, he did not want to.... But he could not help it, struggling with emotions as he had not slept in the days leading up to this moment. 

“Jonathan?”

His voice is dry as if he had not drunk any water in weeks, he felt his lips tremble as he struggles not to cry again as he had been doing for many times after each other as the man who he had seen as his own brother slowly moved his head close to his whispering lips.

“Yes Gerrit?”

Jonathan's voice was warm and caring, this caused Goth's breath for a moment, he had forgotten how much he had enjoyed talking to this man as him and Sapphira immediately hit it off with Fang and Brenda. No matter whether they were partners and friends or enemies... they always had found each other in the end

“Did my mother...”

His words trail off, he wanted to ask if his mother had shown up. Jonathan had nodded his head and told him that his mother had gone inside due to the heavy rain. Goth had asked this a few times before, but Jonathan had forgiven him for this. He had known that his long-time friend and tag team partner had been lost in his pain since Goth and Sapphira had informed them about the bad news. Jonathan and Brenda along with the Barnharts had decided that they would spend every moment with Goh and Sapphira to help them as much as possible through these dark days. Goth never wanted to ask them for their help, his pride wouldn't allow it to happen. But he was thankful when they offered it to them instead. Both Brenda and bea had taken the turns to spoil their son in the moments that Goth and Sapphira wanted to spend time on their own or had to go to a doctor’s appointment. While Bill and Jonathan forced Goth to join them for a night out with the boys as Sapphira could have a girl’s night out with their wives. He had to admit that he was thankful for them to do this, because it was the last time that he had ever seen his wife smile before..

“Bill?”

Goth slowly turns his attention to the man that he had grown fond of especially during the time they had spent in the AWA. Their moments together laughing backstage about Bill's dog had always lifted him up during those rough moments while owning his own wrestling company. He sees the concerned look on the man’s face while getting as alway distracted by that ridiculous goatee. 

“Yes Gerrit?”

Goth wanted to thank him and Jonathan for what they and their wives had meant for him and Sapphira. But he was struggling to do so. But to his happiness Bill nodded his head as he somehow understood what Goth wanted to say to him. These three men had known each other for so long that no words were necessary to explain what they had wanted from each other. 

“No worries, we got you big man”

Says Bill, who then turns to his wife as she quickly heads over to check on Brenda and his son as well as Goth's mother. 

“My legs.....”

Suddenly Goth feels his legs slowly give away once more. This time all of weight feel on both men as Jonathan quickly asks for someone to get Goth something to sit on. Within seconds a chair is found, time that seemed an eternity for Goth who slowly places his hands in front of his face and for the first time today decided no longer to fight the tears and let them flow. Nothing around him seemed to matter anymore, the only thing that he could think of was the marriage ceremony that he and his wife had 26 years ago, remembering the words of the priest before they both said their “I do's “. As he slowly started to whisper.

“Until death do us part.....”

He becomes quiet for a moment, he stares at the grave as he witnesses that the sand is slowly engulfing the grave more and more. He grinds his teeth, wishing that it was him inside the coffin instead of his wife. No longer caring for his own life, believing that he had no more purpose in life to offer to anyone... at least not in the way that she could. 

Slowly the realization comes back to him that people are talking to him. He looks up and sees the face of Christian Underwood and Mark Ward standing in front of him. Both dressed in black tailored outfits. He accepts their condolences as he attempts to stand up and give them a hug. The warmth of their embrace makes him forget the emptiness that he is feeling inside him, even if it was just for a split second. Noticing that as soon as they let go that he once again falls back into the same void that he felt had engulfed him.

He looks around, he sees the owners of Global Wrestling Alliance. The two men that had not given up on him when others in the company felt that he was just a match card filler. The two men walk towards him, extending their arms to catch him as he notices that his legs couldn't hold him upwards once more as Bill and Jonathan once again guide him back upon the chair. He normally hated the feeling of being dependent upon others. But the realization has struck him, that without his family and friends that he would be nowhere. But for some reason he senses that something is missing, causing him to cry once more. He allows everyone to say their final goodbyes to his wife before turning their attention towards him. 

He glares at the faces of every single person as they pass before his seemingly lifeless existence, for the first time he has the notion that he has an out of body experience as he looks down upon himself. To come to the conclusion that it's only a hopeful wish that gets shattered every time he reopens his eyes.

“N..no, this can't be real”

He grips the armrests of the chair, digging his fingernails deep into the fabric as the skin of his hand turns pale white. He looks up, stares into the eyes of Toxic Angel, a female wrestler that he took pride off that once held the most coveted championship belt of his company. Someone like Jonathan Porter and Bill Barnhart had given the opportunity to be a main event wrestler in AWA.  Something that he took pride off to take a risk with names that others would prefer to overlook. The two shared a few words, a hug and merely a moment holding on to each other as that did them both well. Eventually Toxic Angel pulled back before showing Goth her young baby that she gave birth to. A beautiful young daughter tha caused Goth to melt as he had stared into her beautiful dark brown eyes as he caressed her long black hair. The two hugged for a final time before Toxic Angel walked over to the other familiar guests and shared memories and talks. 

Goth watches them all before staring back at the now nothing more but sand. Realizing that he and his wife are now forever separated, forever? No, not forever. Not until the moment comes that death would be calling his name as it would be his time to move on to the netherworld. He lowers his head, nodding in acceptance as the priest shares his final words with him before handing him a small token of hope and faith. The one thing that would help him through these difficult times, but his mind wasn't searching for hope... He was desiring for one thing and one thing only, not his friends or his family... not even his very own son.

“Forgive me my Lord”

He whispers, in the hope that it would alter his desire that he was feeling. But it sadly only made his desperation to forget his pain by reaching over for a bottle of alcohol even more. Not caring what kind of alcohol as long as it would make him forget everything around him.

“Let's go Gerrit, it is time to go home.”

He sighs, realizing that he wouldn't be alone any time soon. Mentally cursing to himself, but he quickly gave in. He was physically and mentally incapable of resisting and arguing with his friends. Both Bill and Jonathan grab him by his arms as they help him back to his feet, Goth asks them to wait as he wants to say a final goodbye to his wife. Reaching down inside his coat and holds a stone in his hand. He looks at it, remembering how they had found this exact stone while on vacation in Egypt. The Egyptian that had sold it to them had claimed that it was a scarab. Goth had always believed that it was a fraud, but still bought it as she had begged him to do so. He smiles as he thinks back for the final time before placing it upon the spot he had asked for to be made upon the headstone of the grave. He looks at it as the scarab is attached properly before nodding his head as Bill Barnhart and Jonathan Porter help him towards the others who are waiting for them.

June 6th 2022 

Goth and Melissa are back home in Manhattan for a few days after Melissa's successful in ring debut. They have decided to visit their friends Jonathan Porter and his wife Brenda as the four of them are sharing talks.

“And to think that this guy never even gave me another chance to win that US title.”

Says Jonathan laughing as they were talking about the final match they ever had inside a Global Alliance Wrestling ring as the company closed its doors after the biggest show of the year where Goth successfully defended the title against his Blood Brother. Goth chuckles while shaking his head.

“Are you still complaining about that??? Weren't you the guy that nearly had done it all in my wrestling company?? First General Manager for a few days, then he decided to get back in the ring and become a grand slam champion. He even broke my freaking leg, something that to this very day people are still asking me if that was a work or a shoot. Sometimes you are just a difficult man Jonathan.”

The two men share a laugh as the camera moves to another part of the room where Melissa and Brenda are having a conversation of their own.

“I'm glad that you could come over as well Melissa, sometimes I Just can't stand all of this manly talk that those two Alpha wannabees want to talk about at times.”

Melissa chuckles as she takes a sip from her drink before turning her attention to Brenda.

“Likewise Brenda, it is always nice to come here and talk to you guys. It's like I have known you way longer than I really do. But thanks to all of the stories that Gerrit told me about you guys, it's like I have known you for over twenty years.”

“I hope he didn't told you every story about him and knucklehead over there.”

“I heard that Brenda”

Says a laughing Jonathan Porter from their side of the room, all four share a laugh before the two ladies return to their private conversation.

“I know you have a long history with Gerrit, but also with Chantal. I was wondering if you could tell me something about her?”

Melissa stares at Brenda with a look of genuine interest, she had of course heard many tales from Goth. But she had realized at an early stage that he had not told her about the last few months of her life. Brenda looks over towards Goth and her husband, checking whether they had heard the question that Melissa had asked her. Only to turn her attention back to Melissa as she realized that they hadn't.

“Come on, lets’ go for a walk. I have been dying to show you the garden.”

Says Brenda with a loud enough voice for Goth and her husband to have heard her. Jonathan blows his wife a kiss as Goth turns his gaze towards Melissa for a moment and smiles at her. Clearly not aware what the two women were going to share with each other.

“I had known you would ask this question, just wasn't prepared for it to happen so soon.”

Says Brenda as she and Melissa turn the corner towards the garden in the back. Melissa's eyes widened as she stared at a garden that seems to be as large as the eye could see, created in a Victorian like style with statues, potted plants around a beautiful swimming pool with a fountain in the middle. She noices that there's a botanic garden further away from them that looks like a maze.

“I can tell that you approve??”

Says a grinning Brenda, who places her glass on a table near a statue that is a copy of Davinci's David. Melissa doesn't know where to look as she allows the sight surrounding her to sink into her brain before stammering a response to Brenda's question.

“Like?? This is amazing. I thoughtt hat only...”

“That only Gerrit loves a Victorian style garden?? Oh sweetie, there's so much you have to learn about us.”

Says Brenda as she walks towards the swimming pool, staring at the fountain that shows little angels holding on to a can of water where the waer of the fountain spray upwards and lands back into the swimming pool. Her eyes admires the details that make this something very spectacular as Melissa walks up next to her and does the same. Brenda can see from the corner of her eyes how Melissa is nearly hypnotized by the view in front of her and sits down on the edge of the swimming pool while letting her right hand touch the water. 

“This spot is very special for me, Jonathan and for Gerrit”

This causes Melissa to snap out of her daydreaming as she stares at Brenda, wondering why she had mentioned her fiancés name as last, But Brenda already had given the answer to the question she had not yet asked her.

“You see, this beautiful place was created by Chantal. As a gift from them to us for our long relationship.”

This comes as a complete surprise to Melissa, she quickly turns her gaze towards the garden and sees it in a whole different perspective.

“Gerrit never told me that she was this creative.”

This causes Brenda to smile as she lowers her head and nods in response to Melissa's reaction. 
“She had a thing for gardens, but not any ordinary gardens. She had a fascination with the Victorian era, She had always dreamt of one day create something like this as she always told us that it would leave a tiny bit of her soul behind.”

Brenda turns her gaze towards a statue further down the garden. Melissa follows her gaze and stares at a beautiful statue of a woman, who is holding a baby in her arms. She admires the beautiful statue before turning her attention to Brenda, who hasn't taken her gaze away from it as a tear emerges from her right eye. This causes Melissa to become even more curious as she looks back at the statue, but this time she looks closer to the baby. Whose small hands are wrapped around one of the woman's fingers when suddenly it dawns to her.

“Is that???”

Brenda nods without saying a word, causing Melissa to lift a hand to her mouth as she stifles a gasp. Realizing that the woman is nobody else than Goth's deceased wife. This causes her to feel chills run up and down her spine as she wraps her arms around her waist and remains silent. Brenda looks up at her after a while and places her soft hand upon one of Melissa's arms and motions her to sit down next to her. Reluctantly Melissa does so without taking her eyes off the statue of the wife from the man that she loves. A few moments passes as she finally allows her eyes to move towards the baby, recognizing some facial features from the son of Goth, admiring the craftsmanship of the sculpture that stood in front of both women.

“Chantal insisted that she would model for the sculptor with Gerrit in her arms. She wanted that everything was perfect in detail. All the way from top to the bottom.”

She says with pride in her eyes as she was radiating with pride upon her face. Melissa could tell that Brenda was desperately trying not to show the pain upon her face, as if she had promised her friend this before her passing. Melissa lowers her face, trying to digest the fact that this wasn't a statue made when Chanta was still healthy, but in her final hours instead. She sat there for five minutes that to her seemed as if they took a lifetime. But ultimately she decided to stand up and walk towardst he statue of Chantal.

Brenda looks after her, not saying a word as she knew that this was important to Melissa. Melissa stands in front of the woman and at that moment notices how the sculptor had managed to produce the suffering and pain upon the face of Chantal while smiling as she was looking at her own son. Melissa recognized the stare as that of a mother, who was aware that this very well could have been the final time that she had been able to look at her only son. This causes her to cry for the very first time, lifting her hand towards the small hand of the baby she had started to love as much as her fiancé himself. Her fingers trace the small hand all the way towards the finger of the woman that gave birth to the baby. This caused her to feel electricity flow through her body as this statue was more than just a mere statue, it was the symbolism of the love between parent and child. Something that she knew that she could never come close to with Goth's son, as this caused her to start to make her cry even more. 

She feels someone has walked up to her, as she notices a shadow behind her. But this shadow cannot be from Brenda, it is much larger. Two strong hands wrap around her waist, causing her to gasp as she wants to pull away at first. But her body suddenly and willingly gives in as she feels the soft kiss of Goth upon her cheek as only he could do. She feels her hands still clinging as fists next to her body, she is conflicted with so many different emotions and thoughts that it drives her crazy. But one thought overcome all other thoughts as she slowly starts to whisper.

“Why have you kept this a secret from me?”

Goth doesn't respond, she feels his body tremble against hers. She could feel his pain, just like she knew he could feel hers. The two remain silent for what seems to be an eternity, slowly we notice Brenda walk back iinto the house where her husband is waiting for her. Wrapping his arms around the body of his wife as the pain for them is also equally felt as the two that stood remaining inside their garden.

“Let's give these two some privacy dear.”

Says an emotional Jonathan Porter to his wife as Brenda nods in agreement, causing them to grab each other's hands and walk back into their house. The camera moves back to Goth and Melissa, Goth still having his arms wrapped around the slim body of Melissa while staring at the statue of his deceased wife.

“I was afraid....”

She feels him lower his head against her shoulder, sensing his tears come in contact with her own skin. The sensation caused her fists to slowly open as she feels his embrace slowly sofening. This gives her the chance to slowly turn around and wrap her arms around his muscular neck as she places her face against his chest. Now both are crying while holding each other in an emotional embrace. Slowly she places her hands underneath his chin and slowly moves his face towards hers. 

They stare at each other with tears flowing from each other's eyes as pain is etched upon their faces. She could see in his face that this moment has been haunting him for she does not know how long, but she knew it wasn't a decision that he had taken overnight to come here to finally tell her. The helplessness in his eyes caused her to almost buckle in her knees, but their embrace prevented her from doing so. 

“It's beautiful Gerrit.”

She whispers into his ear, causing his tension to subside a little. Sighing of relief as he finally realizes that she understood him why he had never told her until now. But he could tell that she was disappointed that she had to find out on her own and not by him. 

“Forgive me Melissa, I know I...”

But she stops him by placing a soft kiss upon his lips, the two do not move as their kiss continue. His hands slowly move up her back towards her shoulders towards her neck before placing them finally upon the sides of her face as both pull away slowly. Goh's eyes have lowered upon the ground in shame before turning his gaze back at hers with flames of love burning inside them.

“I was afraid because of all the memories would come back to me.”

“Of her passing??”

“Yes..., NO!! I mean...”

He becomes silent once more, causing Melissa's anger to build up inside of her but she refuses to acknowledge it because she wants to hear more from him.

“Obviously the memories of her passing is a big part of it. But..”

“But what sweetie??”

He is silent once more, biting on his lower lip before taking a deep breath and explains.

“It's the memories of my alcohol abuse that still haunts me to this very day Melissa.”

He takes another deep breath before he continues to explain.

“Both Jonathan and Brenda accepted me and Gerrit Jr. To stay with them as long as I needed to deal of Chantal's passing. Something to this very day I am thankful for, but...”

Once more doubt creeps into his mind as he struggles to continue.

“You see, at this point I didn't care anymore what happened to me or everyone else in my life. I started to drink behind their backs, because I didn't cared anymore Melissa. I knew I had to take care of my...”

He stares at the statue for a moment and sighs

“Our son, but the substance abuse had already taken hold of me. I did everything possible to hide it from the world, pretending to recover from the pain of her passing... While all I did was to lie to anyone that I cared about... Because at that point, iIdid not want anyone near me or wanting to help me. Because the only thing that could help me forget the pain was another bottle of whatever I could find.”

He looks over his shoulder back to the house and sees both Brenda and Jonathan standing in front of a window as they stare at them.

“In the end I had done one thing that to this very day I am still ashamed off. I broke the trust of Jonathan andBrenda, hell I did the same with Bill and Bea. ”

Tears are flowing from his eyes as he cannot stop resisting the pain of all the memories that he had tried to forget.

“I am thankful for the fact that they gave me another chance, Melissa. Just like you had given me a chance to better my life. I just wish I could do something to mend the trust that I had broken from Bill and Bea. But at this moment, I doubt...”

Melissa shakes her head, motioning to Goth to remain silent. He looks at her puzzled, not sure what would happennext.

“If they were true friends, I am sure that one day everything will change for the better, Gerrit. Just like you overcome your addiction, all you need is patience and have faith. Because without it, you are nowhere.”

He smiles at her as he nods his head, he leans his larger frame to hers as is forehead rests against hers. For a moment or two they remain like this before they turn their attention back to the statue once more. Only this time they look at it with smiles upon their faces, realizing that they have made a big step in their relationship.

“It's time we go back inside Gerrit, I am curious to hear some stories of you and that knucklehead of a Jonathan Porter.”

This causes him to grin as he takes her by the arm and walks back inside the house as the shot slowly fades to darkness.

The wonders of being the King, The King of Kings

Chapter: Jason Halc

“Hallo lieverd (translation; hello my love”

we are back at the present day, as Goth is standing in front of the grave of his deceased wife Chantal. He stares at the headstone, still having the Scarab attached to it as this was very important to them both. He is dressed in a black suit, his hair tied up nicely and his face is cleanly shaven. He is holding a bouquet in his hands, ready to place it in the vase that stands in front of his wife’s grave.

“I have not forgotten about you for one moment my love, even though I start to learn to feel less uncomfortable about having these feelings I have for Melissa. I guess I realize now that I am capable of loving someone else besides you. Like always, I should have listened more closely to your advices. ”

He says with a smile upon his face, he bends through his legs as he places the bouquet inside the vase before rising. He stares at it contently for a few moments before continuing.

“I have been sober now for several years now Chantal, I know I had always told you that I could hold my liquor no matter what. But I had not realized that it couldhold of me also, much worse than I had ever invisioned it could. But every day is a new challengef or me, a challenge to better my life… something I take lots of pride from learning from you. Even if you were not here physical, but you were in spirit.”

“Spirit, a word that has come up several times this past week, concerning a man that is dealing with something similar like me, but he wants to pride himself in celebrating his brother’s memory in the way that HE had wanted him to. Or so at least that’s what he wants to make us all believe. And i have to admit, at first it was a nobloe idea. Seeing how I am supposed to relate to his pain of losing someone you love. I just….”

Goth bites upon his lower lip, swallowing the words that he wanted to say as he feels that they do not fit in front of his dead wife. He swallows a few times, inhaling the oxygen inside of his body before letting it all out.

“I guess I still have to work some more on that temper of mine.”

Goth says with a widening smile before turning serious once more.

“I just cannot help myself that for some reason it’s as if he is using this as an excuse. Now I know this is highly insensitive to say or even hypocritical for why me andn not him?? Because I do not indulge my career to make a point out of the one that actually achieved something far greater than the man that….”

He is once again biting his lip, frustrated over what he wanted to say.

“I mean seriously, if you want to let the memory live of the one through the other, then do it every single time!! Not just waiting for the right moment to come, as if the stars are all aligned and the Easter Bunny has given you a nice chocolate egg for you to devour. I mean seriously, waiting for Kris on his birthday? To have such a good feeling about yourself for doing a good deed?? Give me a freaking break, if he wanted you to do this in his loving memoroy, then you come out every single week and do something speical!! Not to abuse it as to market your own match against me!!”

“But I know why you did it Jason, but before I continue… I will at least say my final respect to my wife. Because I do not wish to cut an all out promo about some jackass in front of my wife. Something I hope you can appreciate???”

He pulls on his sleeves for a few times, closing his eyes and thinks back at a wonderful memory of him and his wife before blowing a kiss and walks off. Staring into the void in front of him, as he does not want to focus on anything particular.

“Before I continue Jason, I do wish to pay my utmost respect to the passing of your brother. He was a great competitor, a pain in the ass at times but a great competitor that I respected. And that’s the key word Jason, respect. I have the utmost of respect of the man that I had vowed that I would face one more time in a one on one confrontation, but saddened to hear about his passing. Not because I cherished fond memories about him as a friend or a human being, but more because I’m a competitor… and I want to be the very best.”

“So it was a rather big surprise to have heard of the planned match to face you, his brother. Not really what I had wanted before the end of my career would come to pass. But like always, I just accept the reality of the situation that you cannot compete with ghosts…. But to have learned about your rather sickening intent made me feel just like that… sickened, disgusted and downright disprespectfull towards the legacy of your brother. But i am sure that you will not see eye to eye with my statements and I guess you have your reasons”

“And that’s all good and well, but your reasons are wrong my foolish friend. Because let me ask you this Jason? Is this just a one and done thing?? Or that you will do this every time that your brother’s birthday would grace us?? Where those who actually knew him would honor him the right way. Now I know that it is a rather powerful statement, a statement that will hurt innocent minds who loved him. You se Jason, I hope that this isn’t a one and done thing, to be a special respect match for you and then walk off into the sunset. Because I do hope that you will stick around this time, to bear the weight of your brother on your shoulders by actually making him proud of doine the only thing that you can do…. Build your own career once again from scraps. Eventually stop the sensitive bullshit that every time you step foot in the ring that you will point up in the air and pay homage to your brother. Because he would get sick and tired of it, because that was not the man that he was  Jason. That is not the man that I am and I can safely say that Kris was more like yours truly in that way than you ever will be like him.

“I am not sorry if this will offend you, but what did you expect from me Jason? To welcome the opportunity to fight second best?? The closest to Kris Ryans in your own brainwashed mind?? I know that Kris has always said that I was his first first big time Main Event match. Was that what made you decide to throw my name into the hat by the bosses?? To have that experience what Kris had back then in our one on one confrontation? To later tell your brother that you faced the man as well when you rest peacefully inside the confines of your own bed?? Do you see me do the same thing for my dead wife?? NO!! But I cherish every moment that I step foot inside that ring, knowing that she is with me in spirit and inside my heart.”

he places a hand upon his heart to emphasize his statement even more.

“And before you start, no she was never a wrestler. So don’t start ont he whole notion that it’s the same thing but it isn’t. Because it damn right isn’t the same thing!! Because I love my wife and respect her memories to just keep them for myself and for our loved ones!! For my child, for my mother, our friends that we had for over 20 years… Do you see them want me to do this for her??”

“I will wrestle you Jason, I will wrestle you because that’s what I am paid to do. I will wrestle you because I respect your brother as I have stated before. But I will not wrestle you because I respect you and honor your every single intent. Because respect you need to earn inside the six sided ring when you stand opposed to me. Respect that you earn by staring me in the eyes as you take every single punishing blow that I give you and you keep coming back for more. And maybe Jason, just maybe after our match I will see you through a different light than what I am doing right now. Because you have no morals, you have no self respect for your legacy and that of your brother. And please don’t say these words that I have hurt your feelings, that it will be another motivation for you to do the opposite that I tell you that you will do. Because then once again, you take the low road in believing that it is the high road. You aren’t returning to the ring because of your borther’s memory. You are doing it for yourself, to earn the amounts of money that Kris had earned by being the very BEST!! And if that was the case, if that were the intentions from the get go… Then at least I would have respected you, because in this industry it only counts on one thing Jason. Your own career, your own needs and your own successes. Friendship and brotherly love fade away faster than anyone can imagine. And don’t tell me that I am wrong, because I know about your torrid past. He was ultimately the one thing that YOU have never been able to achieve upon the biggest stage of them all Jason. And I know that is eating you inside doesn’t it??”

He smiles viciously as he stares into he camera for the very first time.

“See how easy the truth rolls off your tongue Jason?? I know I am an asshole, but at least I am an honest one.  I know that everything I say is false, but tell me Jason. Is it truly false?? Everything that I have said, that I have uttered was wrong?? Please, I bet you can’t even manage to get those words out of your mouth without turning red out of shame. But don’t worry Jason, I will take you by the hand and guide you through your true intent, through your real fears and hopes in life…. As a real brother should have done for his other brother. Because Jason, I know that Kris would have wanted it to happen for you to celebrate his memory inside that six sided ring when you face me.”

“I just have one hope Jason, the hope that after hearing these words and after competing in the ring with me that you do not regret it. Because regretting the decision is the ultimate embarrassment that you could ever give your brother. So until Climax Control arrives, I hope you will think about all that I have said…. and realize that I have spoken the truth… It’s just up to you how to deal with it.”

With that Goth walks off as the shot slowly fades.

>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>